Because last thread left me with a bitter after taste.
What does mlpchan think should ponychan and mlpchan merge into a single entity again?
Not saying it will definitely happen. But knowing there is community support can help.
What can it potentially mean?
* /anon/ or /free/ would most definitely keep existing in its current form (with NSFW content labels enabled
* a new board structure might be laid out again to accomodate both communities
* staff might be mixed.ponychan moderators in this commynity too
* Ponychan will obviously transplant its culture here too as communities mixed
* a satisfying for both staffs list of community rules will probably be discussed. (though in all fairness I don't see big differences here)
So, should mods be capable of finding eachother in the merger, would the mlpchan community be positive about the idea?
Again,I'mnot promising anything about the cooperation of ponychan staff on the idea.
An official, public discussion thread for the staffs has been opened. >>>/test/361
Please do not post in this thread, but you may read all the staff responses.Current status
This post was edited by a moderator on .