[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / anon ] [ rp / art ]

/rp/ - Roleplaying

The board for roleplaying and roleplaying discussion.
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Flags
Password (For file deletion.)

Site maintenance in progress! Posts made now may be lost.

Ponychan-MLPchan Merger >>>/site/15219

File: 1428189616781.jpg (29.53 KB, 225x350, 191600.jpg)

BLN Roleplay Thread #50!!! - Naziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis Edition Rudolf von Stroheim!pinkie78Os 895152[Last 50 Posts]

#BLN #In-character Thread #Ask/Invite #50th Thread Spectacular! #NAZIIIIIIIIIIIIS #Der Mensch Ist Böse!
---------------------------------------

>an anniversary typically marks a special and fortuitous event

>a party, or a festival, or some other form of celebration is held to mark the occasion, so as to bring back pleasant memories in everyone's minds
>this time, however, was nothing like that
>for this time was marked as one year since a dark day for those in the country of Equestria
>a day when the skies were filled with zepplins, and monsters descended from on high, seeking to maim and kill without any thought or regard for their own lives
>it was a day that many wished they could forget, and hoped would just pass by unmentioned

>unfortunately, they would not get what they wanted


------------------------------------

>further north, at the very bare border of the country of Equestria, they marched

>they moved across the land as one, a single unit, numbering in the thousands, all moving with a single purpose
>though their forms were different, mismatched and belonging to different worlds and factions, their metallic armour all bore one mark
>the mark of the swastika - the sign of the Nazi

>far above them with a series of military helicopters, their propellers chopping through the air and giving a distinctive sound that any nearby would hear

>and within one of those helicopters stood the leader of this platoon, staring ahead, their destination in his sights
>he was Major Rudolf von Stroheim, and he would see the vision of the Third Reich fully realized
>with a direct line of communications open to his troops, he did what he knew would encourage them to keep moving

>he sang

>and they, in turn, sang back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U

Der Mensch ist bose!
>[Man is evil!]

Der Mensch ist bose!
>[Man is evil!]

>their metal boots hit the dirt with clear clankng noises, and they made their way towards the forest on the edge of the mainland


Der Mensch ist bose!
>[Man is evil!]

Der Mensch muss besser und boser werden!
>[Man must be stronger and more evil!]

Der Mensch ist bose!
>[Man is evil!]

Der Mensch muss besser und boser werden!
>[Man must be stronger and more evil!]

So Iehre ich!
>[So do I teach!]

>the troops clad in iron and steel and metals not of this world moved through the forest, crashing through anything that stood in their way, be they tree, plant, or animal, smashing and cutting and brushing aside like nothing


Auch den Guten steht ein Edler im Weg!
>[And to the good, a noble one standeth in the way!]

Und selbst wenn sie ihn einen Guten nennen!
>[And even when they call him a good man!]

So wollen sie ihn damit bei Seite bringen!
>[They want to cast him aside!]

Auch den Guten steht ein Edler im Weg!
>[And to the good, a noble one standeth in the way!]

Und selbst wenn sie ihn einen Guten nennen!
>[And even when they call him a good man!]

So wollen sie ihn damit bei Seite bringen!
>[They want to cast him aside!]

>the sounds of trees cracking and falling echoed through the forest, as the army soon reached the exit, their destination nearby

>and as they approached, they chanted in turn

Der Mensch muss besser und boser werden!
>[Man must be stronger and more evil!]

Der Mensch muss besser und boser werden!
>[Man must be stronger and more evil!]

Der Mensch muss besser und boser werden!
>[Man must be stronger and more evil!]

Der Mensch muss besser und boser werden!
>[Man must be stronger and more evil!]

>finally, as they surrounded their target, they all stood at attention, giving one last cry


Der Mensch!
>[Man!]

>and as the helicopters flew past them, they all aimed their weapons at their one target

>a single mansion, situated away from the rest of the country's civilization, yet home to a civilization all of its own
>it was called Wayne Manor
--------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the 50th BLN Thread!

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895153

File: 1428190520482.jpg (44.82 KB, 729x600, I run so far awaaaay.jpg)

>Nearby, a wolf stands alone on a hill, yawning after defeating wave upon wave of evil.

Hear that, Ammy? Sounds like lots of evil going to that mansion again!

>The wolf yawns again, about to fall asleep.


Come on, you lazy dog! We gotta save them! All those hundreds of people that could be in trouble! And the babes! The lovely babes!

>The canine growls, before sprinting off towards the mansion, leaving a trail of flowers wherever she stepped.

Crona Makenshi!pinkie78Os 895154

File: 1428190959523.png (82.39 KB, 244x273, I saw what you did there and I…)

>life was actually pretty good for Crona right about now
>even though the date hadn't gone exactly as he'd planned, it still ended very well, all things considered
>especially considering Xion said yes to his proposal!
>sure, now came the tricky part of actually planning out a wedding, and he had to go and tell people about it, but he really couldn't be any happier right now
>on top of that, the last therapy session had gone well, and he hadn't heard anything from Grell's side of the Sutcliff family for a while, or anything problematic at all
>things had really turned up for him now

>>895152
>which naturally meant this was the best time for things to go back south

-?

>the first thing he heard was the groaning and crashing that came with trees being knocked over, which only grew louder and more impactful over time

>in addition to that, the quick thumping that came with a marching army would follow suit, which got Crona to dart to the window of the kitchen, trying to see what was making all the noise
>when he saw the fleet of robotic soldiers coming from behind the manor, it quickly dawned on him what was going on
>especially with the red swastikas etched onto their chests

...oh no...

>within a few minutes, they had completely surounded the manor, hundreds of them all stopping and aiming their weapons at the estate

>knowing it'd only be a matter of time before they attacked, Crona turned and bolted out the door, skidding to a halt in the foyer

Ragnarok!

>at his call, there was a inhuman gurgling sound, and a massive black form would burst out of Crona's back

>he stretched back, then opened his mouth and bellowed at the top of his lungs

ALL HANDS ON DECK! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! BATTLE STATIONS PEOPLE!

>Ragnarok's voice would reverberate through the manor walls, reaching the upper floor and entering the ears of anyone nearby to listen

Rip Van Winkle!.ZzGrellBs 895155

File: 1428190971073.png (120.5 KB, 370x220, Externally Screaming.PNG)

>>895152

"And for today's news, today marks one year since the tragedy that befell Town of Equestria. The destruction and death toll for the city was the highest of 2014's disasters, following 2013's Outworld invasion.

A service was provided in memory of those lost in the attacks earlier this morning in Central District...
"

>Rip sighs and sinks back into the couch, her gaze focusing down at the coffee table in unmistakable shame. In front of her sits the television, blaring the news from Equestria's main station.

>Had it really been a year since Millennium had shown their face, a year since she had returned to them, and fearing for the mansion's safety, sent the murderous forces towards Equestria and Town instead?

>She shuts off the television with a frown and stands, tossing the remote to a cushion aside herself.

>As much as she didn't want to dwell on it, more often than not she was reminded of these past sins either by her memory or by some outside force.
>Maybe that was a punishment itself, and there certainly were worse punishments to be had. Rip shivers from that particularly dark thought and slowly turns to glance instead out the windows nearby.

...

>Maybe today she'd go outside. Not close to the forest, yes, but it was a nice sunny day and the rose bushes were blooming. She could stand to get some fresh air.


>Rip smiles faintly and heads out of the lounge, and then to the front doors. It takes a deep breath and some amount of mental calm before she can open the door, but she manages it all the same.

>Stepping outside onto the porch was equally slow, and at this point the longhaired ex-vampire heard something faintly carrying on the wind. She blinks and looks around with a frown, her dark brows furrowing in confusion.
>Strange, it almost sounded like singing...?

...

>Rip pauses, the noise accompanying itself with the unmistakable sounds of helicopters.

>Frowning even deeper, Rip slowly backs into the mansion and shuts the door, instead opting to peer out the windows with a nervous frown.
>What was going on?

>She keenly watches the treeline with a continued frown, and watches the shadows move within it.

>Her face presses tighter on the glass, her hear thudding in her chest.
>Dark shapes flying over the trees grab her attention next, proving her earlier suspicion correct. Helicopters hovered over the treeline of Ihnna Woods, and to her worry, creating a line around the perimeter of the estate.

>Definitely an attack. She needed to get to the basement right away-!


-!!!

>Rip's eyes snap wide open, a horrified and startled scream ripping from her throat. Her heart similarly jumps into her throat, her body rapidly scrambling away from the window as quickly as she can go.

>Her heart beats rapidly, trying to break from her chest as it heaves for breath.

>Yet her panic can't abate, the swastika printed on the sides of the helicopters looming around the estate burned right into her mind's eye.


NICHT SCHON WIEDER!

>[NOT AGAIN!]

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895156

File: 1428191935614.png (71.3 KB, 204x241, Grell_Butler_Ehhwhaaa.PNG)

>>895154

>The ruckus from the foyer does draw the attentions from the dark-haired lord of Wayne Mansion, who pokes his head out from the kitchen with a confused blink.


We're being attacked? Is that what that noise is about?

>What a racket those people were making! Or that racket Crona was making-

>Alton stares blankly at the figure extended from Crona's back, at first taken aback by it. However, after a moment a flash of recognition passes through his eyes. Wasn't that the thing that lived inside Crona's blood? Curious, he rarely saw him (if at all).

>Alton glances back into the kitchen and motions to the yellow Pokemon standing inside, then steps out into the foyer with Tessa following along behind him.


We're being attacked?

>That was a shame; he had enjoyed that lovely peace. He walks towards the front windows to peer out-


>>895155

>To be treated to the sight of Miss Van Winkle run the opposite direction, screaming something in German as she raced right into the dark depths of the basement stairwell.


...Well, I don't suppose I could have asked her to stay, but she seems just a tad hysterical, doesn't she?

>He looks back out the window and folds his arms behind his back, regarding the armies and helicopters advancing towards the estate.


...We've had worse, haven't we Tessa?

>Tessa, peering out the other window, cocks her head with a frown.


Pahloo...

>Alton sighs and shakes his head disapprovingly with a tsking noise.


I'm not too fond of the property damage that inevitably is going to come of this...

William T Spears!.ZzGrellBs 895163

File: 1428192604242.png (518.13 KB, 1023x699, Virtues of Reaper Code.png)

>>895152

>High above, perched at the very top of Wayne Mansion's roof, stands a well dressed man with a set of shears gripped in his hand.


>Today he has no want to be seen by anyone that he does not have an appointment with, and keeps as such. Only those close to death would see him today, and he would certainly be the last they would see before he reaped their lives one by one.


...

>Such a shame Wayne Manor wasn't large enough to require its own district for the Archives, or that he could manage other reapers to attend to this site, but with Sutcliff working northern Belle'Ayn and her emotional attachments to this estate, she was not one to be assigned to this job.


...

>He sighs and rolls a shoulder, his underarm clasping a stack of files all tightly pressed against his body. His other hand, preoccupied by a set of tree shears, glimmers as he simply waits.


...

>Death always came to Wayne Manor, one way or another.

Mercury 895164

>>895152

>Somewhere deeper within the mansion's residential wing awakens a certain red-haired demigoddess, and a rather disgruntled one at that.


The bloody fuck is all that noise?!

>She rises from her bed, having settled down to take a quick nap before it was so rudely interrupted. She gets to her feet, dawning her cargo shorts and boots before leaving her room. Just in time to hear >>895154


Uuugh, shit...

>And now with this wonderful news, she makes her way to the foyer, her eyes aglow as she preps herself for a battle, astral energy flowing through her like blood.


>>895156


>She comes up behind Alton, clearing her throat a bit to alert him of her presence, preferring not to startle him.


So uh...what're we up against?

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895165

File: 1428193011811.jpg (37.36 KB, 200x325, unamused by this.jpg)

>>895152
>the animals were growing restless and frightened
>she could sense that easily, but she could also hear it plainly in the distance
>there was chanting, and the thundering sound of propellers
>for a second, she almost felt like she was back in Tamarar, the unmistakable sounds of an army's march being familiar to her

>she sent out a Pidgey to scout the scene, the little bird telling her what she had already suspected

>an army, a large one, that seemed to be targeting the Manor
>she couldn't stand there and do nothing, but heading to the Manor by foot would be suicide
>she put on her best hat and a jacket, crossing her arms before her chest
>>895154
>FLASH!
>and in a burst of light, would reappear in the foyer, just in time to hear the black creature's howls
>obviously there was no point in trying to warn anyone, as they seemed to be prepared for stuff like this
>>895156
>even Alton seemed well composed in the face of danger, something that surprises her
>she knew Alton had many facets to him, but she didn't expect him to be so calm when threatened
I'm assuming this is one of the famous attacks on the estate that I've heard so much about.

895166

File: 1428193254570.png (279.81 KB, 400x599, prize_art_homestuck__rose_god_…)

>>895156
>>895154
>>895152
>>895164
The Seer exits her room upstairs, The towel she had tied around her and the one wrapped around her hair vanishing, only to be replaced with her bright orange god tier robes.

She steps into the foyer with an earily calm expression on her face, not one any who had seen her in the manor would be familiar with.

It was the expression of a Game Player, prepared for combat.

Rose's wands would flicker to life in her hands, a faint aura appearing around her body as she walks down the stairs, taking note of both Alton, Crona, and Mercury without a change in expression.

She remains entirely silent for now, her focus concerned with what's ahead rather then what's going on with the residents at the moment.

Crona Makenshi!pinkie78Os 895174

File: 1428194147555.png (88.81 KB, 222x300, I Didn't See Nothin', I Don't …)

>>895155

-?!

>it was only after Crona called out that he heard the frightened scream from the former Nazi vampire, whipping his head to see her dash out of the lounge


Rip-

>before he could really say anything to her, she was already running past him and towards the basement, before disappearing from sight entirely


.....

>he'd relax only slightly after this, glad that Rip was going to be safe, even if he was still a bit worried about her

>if anyone had cause to freak out upon seeing their new attackers, it was her

>>895156
>Ragnarok would then change into his sword form and float to Crona's hand, while the Meister looked to Alton with a surprised and slightly uncertain look
>there was being confident in the face of peril, that was all well and good, but Alton was sounding a little too flippant about the issue at their doorstep

>>895164
>>895165
>>895166
>there was no time to really dwell on it, though, as he turned his attention to the front doors and readied Ragnarok, preparing for them to burst in at any second
>all the while, he spoke to address the group gathering nearby

Well, from the looks of things...

We have a new faction of Nazis ready to knock down our doors and try to kill us all.

And quite a few at-

>cont.

Robo-Nazis!pinkie78Os 895179

File: 1428194546098.jpg (133.23 KB, 300x624, cyberman.jpg)

>>895153
>>895156
>>895163
>>895164
>>895165
>>895166
>>895167
>>895174

>CRASH!


>naturally, it was at that point that the doors to Wayne Manor flew open, the wood splintering upon smacking into the walls beside the doorway

>and as soon as the opening was made, the machines would file in, stomping in unison and entering the foyer
>the robots were of differing make from one another: some where bulky and navy blue, others were slender and off-white, and still others were tall and silver
>some were humanoid, others were quadrapeds, almost pony-like in design
>but they all bore the red swastika that ensured their belonging to the Nazi army

>once they had almost completely filled the front half of the foyer with their numbers, they all came to a stop

>in one swift motion, they all raised their arms and aimed their respective lazer weapons at the gathered defenders
>and in the center, one of the silver figures spoke up

Your defeat is at hand.

Surrender and be perfected.

Resist and be terminated.

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895185

File: 1428195261516.gif (975.01 KB, 500x205, Bring it..gif)

>>895179
>The wolf leaps over the army, landing in front of her allies.

Ain't gonna happen! What is your major malfunction, brother?

>Ammy growls, pawing against the ground, ready to strike.


Can't stand Nazis, you're all going down, so don't even bother running!

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895187

File: 1428195436632.png (90.13 KB, 192x277, Grell_Butler_Sweatdrop.PNG)

>>895164
>>895165

>Alton glances behind himself and away from the window, leaving Tessa to watch the armies drawing closer to the mansion.


This is surely a new threat come to our doors. I suppose for you both this would be a rather new novelty, but this estate has had such instances happen with some regularity.

>Alton pauses.


Granted, armies and single pests are rather interchangeable taking circumstance into account...

>>895166

>The man pauses with a small jolt upon seeing Rose looming nearby, a flash of concern passing briefly over his face.

>He didn't relish the idea of her being hurt by the ruffians that were challenging the mansion, though she was a goddess of some sort. Surely she'd be alright despite what could happen?

>>895174

>Alton feels Tessa begin tugging at his sleeve, her voice rising into a concerned and alarmed bleat.

>He waves her away briefly and regards Crona, his brows furrowing briefly in confusion.


>He still didn't quite understand what a 'Nazi' was. They were German, assuredly, but he didn't understand much of the malevolence behind them, or even what they exactly were.


>>895179

>Any question in mind disappears from the shattering noise as the front doors were rendered into useless slabs of wood, rows of human-like machines marching in like a row of soldier ants.

>Tessa groans nearby as Alton belatedly realizes that what she was trying to warn him about.

>>895185

>Alton stares blankly at the strange wolf that had arrived, and even more at her rallying cry.


...

>He still didn't quite understand what a Nazi was supposed to be.

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895194

File: 1428196059026.jpg (56.67 KB, 257x400, no touchies.jpg)

>>895174
>>895187
>much like for Alton, that word meant nothing for her
>she simply stared at the swordsman for a few seconds, before deciding not to ask
>questions could come later, right now they had turf to protect

>>895179
>she turned her head as the doors were burst open
>there was a hint of curiosity in her eyes as the metal men began to enter the foyer
>could that be armor worn by men?
>were they machines?
>or were they some combination of both?
>all the three options were quite possible, and they would linger in her mind until she was able to tear one open and look inside
...

>she took a short step back, crossing her arms before her in an X

Aura and will. A heart of metal.
>the air in front of her would shimmer and glow a brilliant yellow light
Appear!
>and in a flash, a creature would materialize from the air

>standing shorter than an average sized man, the strange bipedal dog-like creature would glare a steely glare in front of it, focused on the army of metal men

>the Lucario would then lower its stance, never breaking eye contact with the silver beings

Perfected?
>the woman asked
What is there to perfect?

Mercury 895195

>>895179

>Nazis? Here? In this world? How the hell did they get here?


Heh, thought you bastards had been reduced to the periodic asshole who fancies himself the beginning of the new Third Reich.

>She clenches a fist, her knuckles producing a rather intimidating crackle.


Why don't you boys do yourself a favor and head home before things get messy?

>Her eyes glow a fierce green, and an orange aura flares to life about her.

895200

File: 1428196600267.png (79.45 KB, 300x400, Rose-3-rose-lalonde-30932712-3…)

>>895174
>>895179
>>895185
Roses face shows just the barest crack of surprise to hear they were being attacked by Nazis, before she immediately cracks down on it.
>>895187
The Seer takes a step in front of Alton, partially blocking his body with her own slightly smaller one. The expression on her face reverting back to one of calm seriousness, raising both of her wands into a fighting stance.

"Stay behind me, please."

Is all she says to the man, the seriousness of her tone far betraying her caution and care for his safety more then the words themselves.
>>895194
>>895195
She takes note of those around her, the set of her shoulders becoming a tad more relaxed, but her guard still up and ready for anything.

Robo-Nazis!pinkie78Os 895201

>>895185
>>895187
>>895194
>>895195
>>895200
>there was a slight pause after they had finished speaking, the machines seemingly waiting for people to answer
>after long enough, the one that had initially spoken answered again

You have wasted this opportunity.

Der Mensch ist bose!


>the rest of the troop responded with a similar hollow cry


Der Mensch ist bose!

>with that, all of the machines at the front began firing their lazers at the crowd

>all roll to dodge

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895202

>>895201
>Lissa
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 300

>Lucario

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 321

Crona Makenshi!pinkie78Os 895203

>>895201
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 459

895204

>>895201
Evens
Roll 1d1000 = 436

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895205

>>895201
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 310

Mercury 895206

>>895201

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 327

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895207

>>895201

>Alton: Roll 1d1000 = 339 odds


>Tessa: Roll 1d1000 = 256 odds

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895208

File: 1428197124591.jpg (30.68 KB, 473x279, this is serious.jpg)

>>895202
>>895201
-!
>the Summoner's eyes widened slightly at the machine's sudden attack
>crossing her arms, she yelled out:
CHANGE!
>the air shimmering around her, the woman would vanish from the laser's path, along with the bipedal jackal

>the woman would reappear at the top of the stairs, away from the action

>the aura pokémon, however, would reappear just above the silver creatures
RU-CAWR!
>holding his hands by his side, the Lucario would summon a glowing sphere of energy, blasting it down onto one of the silver men
>Lucario used Aura Sphere!
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 894

895209

>Evens for protecting TessaRoll 1d1000 = 726

895210

File: 1428197566278.jpg (151.75 KB, 756x968, 871827 (1).jpg)

>>895204
>>895207
>>895209
Noticing Altons dodging a blast of energy for the robots, The Seer moves quickly, stretching out her arm and catching a blast headed for Tessa with one of her wands, the energy harmlessly dissipating

She quickly spins around, her other wand unleashing a cutting blast of magically energy.

>Evens for hit Roll 1d1000 = 305

>odds for weather it pierces Roll 1d1000 = 255
>How many it pierces if it does Roll 1d5 = 2

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895211

File: 1428197600883.jpg (44.61 KB, 560x560, Rosary-Tundra Beads.jpg)

>>895201
>>895205
>Amaterasu jumps over the lasers, gracefully backflipping before facing the army, shooting the icy cold beads around her back at the metallic army.

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 926

>How many Roll 1d10 = 6

Crona Makenshi!pinkie78Os 895212

File: 1428197767744.png (244.67 KB, 639x359, 166.png)

>>895185
>>895187
>>895195
>Crona held his tongue, but inwardly he really wished people would take these matters a bit more seriously
>all he did was clench down on Ragnarok's hilt, waiting for the inevitable-

>>895201
>BLAM!

>and even then, he wasn't ready to get blasted right in the chest, the shot forcing him to crumple to the floor easily

>he grunted and sat back up, holding the spot where he was shot, a pair of finger-sized burnt marks still smoking on his chest
>he really hated lazers

>with a hiss of pain, he stood back up and readied Ragnarok, before letting out a shout and swinging upward

>a wave of maroon energy flew out from the blade, crashing towards one of the robots in formation
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 544

>if successful, Crona would then rush forward, heading for the robot beside the one he hit and thrusting Ragnarok at its chest

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 385

Mercury 895213

>>895206

>Inducing little more than a flinch and a quiet grunt, the laser leaves a reasonably sized burn mark on Mercury's shoulder.


That...was a mistake.

>At this, she lunges forward, her fist aimed at the nearest bot.

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 53

>If successful, her hand penetrates the armor, easily reaching as far as its power core, which she promptly rips out...or...


>Roll 1d1000 = 693

>If odds, she releases a massive airburst, powerful enough to rip the bot apart, and blow away others.
># of bots blown away Roll 1d10 = 2

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895214

File: 1428198034010.jpg (82.24 KB, 900x900, Red Eyes Take Warning.jpg)

>>895201

-!

>Alton ducks, dips, dodge, dives, and...dodges around the flashes of lasers shooting at him.


>>895210

>Tessa is caught more unawares, but from Rose's assistance, she smiles at the woman with a thankful bleat and a flash of her tail.


>Alton steps back and clenches his fist, his dark brows furrowing in frustration and anger at the humanoid machines firing upon him, his friends, and his residents of the estate.


Grrh...! Tessa, you know what to do, let it be done! Show these hooligans that Wayne Manor suffers no violent intruders without consequence!

PHAROS!

>The Pokemon lets out as well a growl as she can, her ears folding flat on her head and her eyes narrowing angrily at the intruders. Her skin alights with electric sparks which crackle and jolt on her skin.


Discharge, now!

PHAROOOO!

>Tessa used Discharge!


>Roll 1d1000 = 698 odds, hits Roll 1d10 = 1 of them in an electric burst

Robo-Nazis!pinkie78Os 895215

File: 1428198849197.jpg (235.49 KB, 640x1344, B1BattleDroid-SWI128.jpg)

>>895208
>the sphere of energy punches a clean hole in the lead silver robot's chest, causing it to whirr pitifully before collapsing on the floor
>>895211
>the beads pierced through six of the standing robots' heads, each of them falling back like a row of dominos
>but if Amaterasu looked close enough, she may see that there was actually blood coming from one or two damaged heads
>>895212
>Crona's energy wave crashes into one of the remaining robots in the front row, and hits with such force that it pushes it back into its allies, causing three more of them to fall in a heap on the floor
>however, when he makes the attempt to stab another one, it would move to the side and grab his arm, before rearing back and punching him in the face
>odds to hit Roll 1d1000 = 43
>>895210
>in unison, the robots still standing all ducked down, the wave of energy flying over them to hit into the wall
>then, as one they all straightened up, allowing three of the smaller off-white robots to step forward
>though they were thin and lanky in design, the large laser rifles they were carrying seemed to make up for this
>they each aimed at Rose and opened fire, a barrage of energy blasts flying at her
>Rose, roll to dodge
>>895213
>the robot Mercury swung at, one of the bulky navy blue robots, grabs her arm before she can punch through it
>it then aimed its arm laser at her face and fired point-blank
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 851
>>895214
>as the bolt of electricity flew for the robots, another silver one would step forward and hold out its hand, allowing the electricty to hit it and act as a shield
>it sparked and lanced around in front of it, before the robot raised its other arm and fired its arm laser at the Ampharos
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 571

895217

>>895215
Evens for dodge

Roll 1d1000 = 996

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895218

File: 1428199345338.jpg (50.69 KB, 371x689, not in the mood.jpg)

>>895215
>the Lucario landed on the floor after his successful attack, allowing a small grin to stretch over its face

Don't get cocky just yet, Lucario.
>the woman spoke calmly from the top of the stairs
You have to take them all out before you can let your guard down.

>the Lucario would return to a serious expression, nodding his head

Caw!
>[Understood!]
>crouching down, the aura pokémon launched himself into a leap
>while in midair, the jackal's leg would suddenly be engulfed in fire
CAWWW!
>and he swung the fiery leg against another machine
>Lucario used Blaze Kick!
>evens hits Roll 1d1000 = 846
>if hit, evens, critical hit! Roll 1d10 = 10
>if hit, less than 10, the opponent is now burned! Roll 1d100 = 56

>if successful hit, the Lucario would jump off the struck robot, launching himself at another machine

>crossing both arms in front of him, he would suddenly release them in a dual chop
>Lucario used Cross Chop!
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 437
>critical hit, evens! Roll 1d10 = 5

Mercury 895219

>>895215

Shit.

>She barely manages to avoid taking a shot directly to her eye, the laser leaving another burn mark on the side of her face. With a grunt, she wrenches her hand away from the robot's grasp, and aims a powerful, razor-like burst of wind at its torso.


>evens Roll 1d1000 = 337


>If successful, the airburst pierces Roll 1d10 = 9 bots.

895220

File: 1428199451382.jpg (376.47 KB, 1280x960, god_tier_rose_homestuck_by_lad…)

>>895215
>>895217
Rose spins out of the way, dodging the lasers and quickly turning to face the robots once more, a calm expression on her face as she.

Raising both of her wands and sending out a small ball of explosive energy.

Evens for hit
Roll 1d1000 = 397

Number caught in the explosive Roll 1d10 = 4

Crona Makenshi!pinkie78Os 895221

File: 1428199503683.png (505.27 KB, 853x480, vlcsnap-2011-11-01-17h40m49s19…)

>>895215
>THUD!

>already Crona was seeing stars after that blow, the metal fist easily busting his nose and causing black blood to dribble down his face

>he tried to shake this off, however, instead switching Ragnarok to his free hand and swinging up at the arm holding him
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 816
>if successful, he then grabs Ragnarok with both hands and swings at the robot's neck
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 292

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895222

File: 1428199767305.gif (362.21 KB, 500x281, Cut.gif)

>>895215
...Woah, are they bleeding? Man, I can't believe your abilities work on them, they must be some pretty bad guys for this to happen. Just keep going!

>For a brief second, the world turns into a canvas, and the wolf's tail is a brush, she draws a vertical line across Roll 1d10 = 4 of the soldiers.

>Evens affects them Roll 1d1000 = 292

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895223

File: 1428199910951.jpg (10.5 KB, 190x266, Will you just stop already.jpg)

>>895215

>Tessa cries out in a pained 'PAHO!', the laser singeing her yellow rubbery skin from the blast.


>She staggers back and presses a yellow flipper at her shoulder, which stings terribly from the shot.


Phhhh...!

>Alton jerks, concern flashing across his face from the damage Tessa had taken from the retaliating blast.

>He sucks in a gulp of breath and calls to her, pointing to the robot.

I don't believe electricity will do it Tessa. If you can, use that beam of yours!

Phao!

>Tessa nods and takes a deep breath, the gem on her head and her bulb tail flashes simultaneously.

>In a flash of multicolored light, Tessa shoots a pulse of light from her mouth.

>Tessa used Dragon Pulse!


>Roll 1d1000 = 596 odds, hit!


>If successful, the Pokemon charges at another robot, swinging her fist back.

>She swings with a cry, her angry eyes focused on the target.

>Tessa used Return!


>Roll 1d1000 = 808 odds, hit!

Robo-Nazis!pinkie78Os 895225

File: 1428200814339.png (93.33 KB, 697x600, da42074bac93e526b8175400d092ec…)

>>895218
>the flaming leg easily pierces the chest of another navy blue robot, the fire melting a clean hole in the machine
>it falls back to the floor, allowing the Lucario a clear shot at another of the same type behind it
>however, it catches the Pokemon before its paws can hit it, and rears back to headbutt the creature instead
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 703
>>895219
>the robot, and all others behind it, simply sidestep the blast of wind in unison
>as a result, Mercury is left open for one of the smaller off-white robots to fire a more powerful laser blast from its rifle right at her
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 419
>>895220
>the robots, apparently getting smarter as the fight went on, scattered before the ball of energy could hit any of them
>another smaller one would step forward and carefully aim, before blasting another beam of energy at Rose's chest
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 661
>>895221
>Ragnarok slices through the robot's arm like butter, leaving a sparking stump in its place
>but when Crona slices through its neck, there's a very non-human splattering sound, the swordsman cutting through something softer
>and when the dome hits the floor, a few strands of something decidedly not robotic could be seen leading into it...
>before Crona could get a proper look, however, a silver robot would loom behind him and try to grab onto him
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 670
>>895222
>the slice cuts through the soldiers easily, all four of them falling back in unison
>but like before, one of them winds up missing a head
>and should Amaterasu look, she'd see a definite human organ in its head...
>that said, a silver pony robot would charge at her before she could stare too long, trying to tackle into her
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 195
>>895223
>as the burst of energy flies for the silver robot, it fires a series of lasers into it to knock it off course, letting it crash into a nearby wall instead
>it then focuses on Tessa again, firing another powerful burst at the Pokemon like before
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 128

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895226

>>895225
>clank!
>the head would collide against the jackal's body, emitting a strangely metallic sound
>steel meeting the steel-type would prove to not be as effective as one could hope, the jackal righting himself in the air, and landing on both feet
Rru-caaaaarr!
>he would hold his hands by his side, again summoning a glowing ball of energy, and launching it at the blue robot
>Lucario used Aura Sphere!
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 830

>if hit, he quickly turns with a spinning jump kick, his leg covered in flames at another metal man

>Lucario used Blaze Kick!
>evens hits Roll 1d1000 = 461
>evens, critical hit! Roll 1d10 = 8
>less than 10, burn Roll 1d100 = 4

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895227

File: 1428201523615.png (32.41 KB, 172x178, AmphTessa.png)

>>895225

>Tessa grunts and ducks, avoiding yet another flash of light from a laser directed at her head.

>Her ears flick, the Pokemon's button eyes leering at the robot.

>Alton behind her keeps himself alert and spry, keeping wary gazes on anything drawing close. Tessa's Discharge surely would be the most useful but the robots had the capability to suck up the energy with ease.

>Yet her Dragon Pulse appeared to be deflected too, and he certainly didn't fancy her getting any closer.

>Her lets out a noise of frustration, his brows furrowing as he tries to get a grasp of what was happening. He glances around quickly and keenly, taking note of the fighters around him.

>Through the flashes of lasers and the silver bodies, especially the fallen ones, Alton notices they seem to be bleeding.
>He arches a brow, an unsettled frown crossing his face.

What...?

>Tessa, preoccupied with the robot ahead of her, charges with a cry and rams her skull forward with fearless abandon, her yellow flippers extended aside her.


PHARO!

>Tessa used Headbutt!


>Roll 1d1000 = 530 odds, hit! Roll 1d100 = 82 thirty or less, flinchhax!


>if hit, Tessa uses the opportunity to flare with electricity and use the proximity to shoot another Discharge, her body alighting in bright sparks.


>Roll 1d1000 = 604 odds, hits Roll 1d10 = 2 robots!

895228

File: 1428201682002.png (1.23 MB, 1024x1197, rose_lalonde_by_kuroii6-d6w6lh…)

>>895225
The beam of energy hits the seer, pushing her back a few feet and leaving a wide burn mark on her chest, her robe knitting itself over the wound shortly after it's made.

She stands back up straight, despite the pain from the wound she acts like being hit didn't even hurt her. She whips one of her wands at the robot that injured her, unleashing a slicing bolt of purple energy.
Odds for hit
Roll 1d1000 = 677
Amount killed if hit
Roll 1d10 =10

Crona Makenshi!pinkie78Os 895229

File: 1428201777558.png (396.81 KB, 853x480, vlcsnap-2011-11-01-18h19m02s73…)

>>895225

...?

>Crona paused in his movements when he saw something sticking out of the robot's head, something that definitely wasn't wiring

>he'd stare for a few seconds at the long tubes laying there, a slowly sinking feeling coming over him

>they wouldn't do that, would they?

>yeah, they were Nazis, but even they had to have limits, right?
>it wasn't like there was a point to something like that, was there?

-!

>unable to dwell for too long, Crona spun around and weaved back from the silver robot before it could grab him

>but as he prepared for a counterattack, an errant thought overcame him, and he decided to see it through
>so, he dove forward and placed a hand on the robot's chest, and attempted to force a Soul Resonance with it

-!

>which turned out to be a grave mistake


>Crona's whole body tensed up as he felt a disturbingly familiar sensation

>he could sense a soul within the metal construct, but it was smaller than a normal soul
>yet it was clear it wasn't supposed to be, as though the soul itself was damaged or scarred in some way
>but there was a sensation that was far more important than that
>the soul was screaming
>an ear-piercing, blood-curdling scream, that shook Crona to the very core of his body
>it was a scream of the most agonizing pain one could experience
>the scream of a soul begging for death

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

>Crona's own scream rips through his mouth right after this, echoing through the foyer, more than loud enough to draw the attention of everyone else there

>because now, he felt the exact same pain the soul was experiencing

Mercury 895230

>>895225

>This shot manages to break the skin on her side, causing Mercury to recoil in pain. Meanwhile, the other burns have nearly already healed. Well, at least they aren't doing much by the way of damage.


Son of a bitch!

>She gives a short shout, more out of anger than effort, and fires off a shotgun-like blast of razor winds.


>Roll 1d1000 = 508 evens

>If successful Roll 1d15 = 14 bots hit.

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895231

File: 1428202079714.jpg (84.11 KB, 500x500, Glaive-Thunder Edge.jpg)

>>895225
>Ammy gets knocked back, flopping over before she rights herself.

>The icy beads change into an electric sword, the tip pointing at the robots as they crackle.


Alright, living or not, we still gotta stop them! Zap them, Ammy!

>The sword crackles with electric energy, ready to discharge.


>Soon, the blade began shooting out bolts of electricity at Roll 1d10 = 5 of the robots.


>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 755

Robo-Nazis!pinkie78Os 895232

File: 1428203524579.jpg (73.88 KB, 950x534, new-cybermen.jpg)

>>895226
>the energy ball would blast through another robot with ease, punching a pretty big hole in its chest, allowing it to crumple to the floor
>but like before, the next robot the Pokemon targetted would be ready for it, a silver robot grabbing its leg before it could hit it
>it then attempted to throw the Lucario to the floor with pure force
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 675
>>895227
>the silver robot simply steps to the side as Tessa charges for it, allowing her to rush by it
>as a result, a smaller off-white robot aims its rifle at her before she can turn back around and fires
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 205
>>895230
>the powerful burst of wind manages to make its mark this time, blasting the targeted machines away and apart in one go
>however, with the body parts falling to the floor, now Mercury may be able to notice that some parts were bleeding definite human blood...
>>895231
>that said, neither she nor Amaterasu would have time to dwell on it, with a cluster of targeted robots turning their attention to them
>all of their weapons would aim at the two of them and start opening fire haphazardly
>Mercury, Amaterasu, roll to dodge
>>895228
>not only did the slicing energy easily cut through a regiment of the robots, but the parts would fly back and crash into a few of the robots still waiting outside
>as a result, almost all of the machines that had initially entered were cleared out...

>>895229

>save for the one still connected to Crona

>the silver robot would tremble and shake along with the meister, now sputtering and sparking from all over

Error error error ERROR ERROR ERROR ERRORERRORERRORERRORERROR

>KA-ZAP!


>with one last bolt of electricity shooting out from it, the machine would stagger back, before righting itself like it was fine

>however, it would look down at itself, seemingly confused by what it was seeing

.....

>that said, dawning comprehension would soon come, and the silver robot's hands would fly to its face

>and in seconds, it too would let out a hollow scream of agony and horror

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

>and then, while it continued to scream and wail like a banshee, it placed its laser weapon to its chin, and abruptly fired


>BLAM!


>the screaming suddenly stopped, and the machine would fall back, its head smoking from where the blast left its body


>cont.

Crona Makenshi!pinkie78Os 895234

File: 1428203853486.png (74 KB, 446x269, What The Friggidy-Fuck!.png)

>>895232

-!

>when the Resonance was forcefully ended, Crona reeled back, his eyes still wide in sickened horror

>there was only one instance where he felt something like this before
>where someone had pushed a human soul into a machine, and the unison caused unspeakable agony and self-hatred, tearing the soul down bit by bit, to the point that it seemed unsalvageable
>but this...something about this was different

>Crona turned his head to the fallen machines, staring at the blood pooling from the broken chests and missing heads, his earlier fear confirmed

>they had done it, like something right out of a horror story
>they acted and moved like machines, but there were living organs within them
>living souls within them

...who...

>the single question left Crona's mouth before he could really wonder if there was a point to asking

>he then turned to watched the machines start to pour back in, anger now mixing in with horror when he spoke again

Who-

Roll 1d1000 = 957
>odds
>cont. either way

Mercury 895235

>>895232

>She charges another burst, readying herself for a blast that could wipe the entire room clean, provided she could contain it and release it the way she's supposed to... Is that...blood?


What the fu- shit!!

>Roll 1d1000 = 1 evens to dodge

Crona Makenshi!pinkie78Os 895236

File: 1428203939886.png (270.21 KB, 639x359, 080.png)

>>895234
>CRACK!

>before Crona could finish, a figure suddenly leapt out from behind the swarming machines, diving right for him

>and before he could prepare himself, a hard leg crashed into the side of his head, causing him to spin out of control and crash into the floor
>he rolled back along it, a pained shout leaving him as he tried to sit back up and see who was behind it
>cont.

???!pinkie78Os 895237

File: 1428204122320.png (Spoiler Image,416.1 KB, 1064x797, CyborgTao.Ep.134.png)

>>895226
>>895227
>>895228
>>895230
>>895231
>>895236
>the figure would drop down to the floor after landing the attack, straightening up like a rod right after
>his back was facing the stairs, but those paying attention may recognize the man

I think that's enough drama for one day...

>he'd then slowly turn around to face his target, a sneering grin plastered on his face


Now, which one of you wishes to die first?

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895238

>>895232
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 416

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895239

File: 1428204722339.jpg (65.28 KB, 646x343, the answer to everything.jpg)

>>895232
>the Lucario gets slammed on the floor, but once again, his steel-typing allows him to soak up most of the damage
>still on the ground, the Lucario charges up a second ball of energy, releasing it upwards at the robot
>Lucario used Aura Sphere!
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 42

>>895229
>>895232
>the woman atop the stairs would blink, confused by the sudden screaming coming not only from the black swordsman, but from the robot and its following suicide
>she notices the blood staining the floor, quickly deducing there was more to these "machines" than they let on
...

...

>not that it mattered to her

>either they willingly volunteered for such a thing
>or they were innocents that would live a terrible life, and death was the best way to save them

>>895234
>>895236
>>895237
>if first roll hits
>the woman focuses on the downed swordsman, and the man that brought him down
>she aimed her hand out towards the Lucario, yelling out:
Change!
>in a flash of light, the Lucario would vanish from its place on the floor

>and land on its feet, between the cyborg and the black blooded swordsman

>the Lucario took on a challenging stance, almost beckoning the cyborg to come at him
Ryu-cah! Ryucario!
>[Clearly, you do! Bring it on!]

Mercury 895240

>>895237

>After recoiling from another laser blast, she manages to right herself, her mind still reeling a bit from the realization that these things were bleeding.


>And then, a newcomer. Mercury quickly turns her attention to him. Blood already boiling from the fight, she turns to him, seething.


Those...those bots... They bleed. Who are they? What the hell...did you do?!


>An orange aura flares to life around her fist, and she crouches, readying herself to lunge at her new opponent.

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895241

File: 1428205111423.jpg (149.27 KB, 1017x786, Show me what you got.jpg)

>>895232
>>895234
>>895236
>>895237
>>895238
>Amaterasu takes out a large, round disc, absorbing all the shots heading her way.

>BANG!


>Issun stands there in horror, shaking as he backs up onto Ammy's back.


...Oh...crap. That's just wrong. You bastard! What gives you the right?

>Ammy rears herself into a battle stance, ready to bring down pain to evil.

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895242

File: 1428205224595.png (24.05 KB, 113x158, Grell_Butler_FuriouslyPhotosho…)

>>895232

>Roll 1d1000 = 223 odds, Tessa fires off a quick bolt of electricity, deflecting the shot with a jolt.


>evens, Tessa sees the attack coming and bleats, but moves too slowly to stop it.


>in the case of evens, she staggers back, the impact spot smoking. She bleats and whimpers in pain, which in turn makes her trainer rush forward to her side with a gasp.


Tessa!

---

>>895234
>>895236
>>895237

>Despite either roll above, Alton looks to the new intruder, his own eyes hardening and teeth grinding together at the sight of someone who properly spoke.

>Crona had screamed, and with that last robot that had fallen, the foyer had been left littered with metal bodies and bloody parts.

>He prickles and snaps at him, his glasses flashing brightly on his face.


How dare you, sir! How dare you simply parade into this estate and attack us with absolutely no provocation!

895247

>>895236
>>895237
>>895240
>>895242
Rose looks to her downed friend, her eyes flashing a bright yellow for the briefest of moments before she rushes to his side, pulling one of his arms around her neck

Roll 1d1000 = 571

Evens and she manages to lift him with ease, carrying him backwards from the new fighter to deposit with Alton.

Odds and she underestimates how heavy he is, staggering under his weight and not making it very far at all.

Mercenary Tao!pinkie78Os 895252

File: 1428207294598.jpg (30.69 KB, 450x304, mercenary.jpg)

>>895247
>ignoring Rose's attempts to pull a damaged Crona away, he gave a derisive snort and addressed the others speaking to him
>>895240
>>895241

Oh here it comes, the righteous indignation!

"Oh no, what did you do to them you horrible monster?!"

Pah! We did them a favour by turning them into what they are!

>he swept his hand behind him at the robot forces starting to file back in


Before they were lowlifes! Vagabonds, drifters, worthless leeches on society!

At least by turning them into machines, we were able to give them some purpose.

>turning back to address the group in front of him, those watching would see that the large Chinese symbol on his chest had been replaced with a large red swastika, much like the symbols on the robots


>>895242

Oh don't take it so personally. We were going to attack this place eventually, just as we will everything on this continent.

May as well give in now instead of later, right?

>the assassin grinned slowly, holding out his left hand, which was clearly made of metal instead of flesh


Now if you want to be offended because I've decided to enact my revenge upon this estate...

>he then reached out with his other hand and casually pulled his left hand off, only for a long blade to extend from the stump


Well, I personally don't give a damn about that!

>>895239

And I'll start by putting down this mangy mutt!

>with a wild cry, Tao would swing the blade at the Lucario

>odds Roll 1d1000 = 157

>>895240
>>895241
>meanwhile, the robots filing in would turn their attentions towards Mercury and Amaterasu
>a very bulky navy blue robot would charge for Mercury, looking to football tackle her from behind
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 950

>and meanwhile, a blue unicorn robot would stop behind Amaterasu, lowering its head

>a burst of red energy then let loose from its horn at her
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 911

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895253

>>895252
>dodge roll!
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 809

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895254

>>895253
>>895252
>slash!
>the jackal let out a loud cry, the sword pushing him back while leaving a nasty gash on his shoulder
>he grabbed the open wound, nothing serious yet, but could easily be exploited by the cyborg
>the jackal fell into another stance, this on more defensive due to his now injured arm
>lifting his hand, he silently beckoned the cyborg to attack again my moving his fingers

Mercury 895256

>>895252

>Luckily, she manages to pick up on the robot's movement before it's able to make contact. With a quick sidestep and a spin on her heel she throws a right hook, strong enough to kill on impact.


>Roll 1d1000 = 884 evens


If nothing else, they at least had their humanity! Then again, I suppose someone like you wouldn't understand that, would they?

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895257

File: 1428208622629.png (155.54 KB, 305x298, Grell_Butler_Do Not Desire_Do …)

>>895252

>Alton steps forward, Tessa similarly stepping forward aside him with a low growl at the man.

>He's absolutely livid, his glasses illuminated on his face.

Revenge? This, using...what, an army of poor souls into these travesties?! Turning yourself into this vile display, this mockery of humanity: a tick-tock machine and twice as soulless!

>Alton points at the man, visibly prickling the longer he speaks.


You dare attack my mansion, dare attack my residents! For you to give not a single damn for it, for everything you have done thusfar, I shall not suffer this any longer!

Tessa!

PHAROS!

>Tessa swings her head back and sucks in a gulp of air, her gem gleaming brightly on her head.

>She fires the multicolored blast at the man with the sword, her flippers swinging to the side to brace herself.

>Roll 1d1000 = 511 odds, hit!

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895259

File: 1428208829648.gif (974.12 KB, 401x214, Awoooo.gif)

>>895252
Damnit.

>Ammy gets blasted, and flinches, her godhood not high enough to defend herself yet.


>Still, she couldn't give up now.


[b]Alright, Ammy. We can't let these guys suffer any longer. It might not be what we want, but it seems like it's the right thing to do, get it?

>A howl in response, Ammy charges forward and swings her reflector at the unicorn. Roll 1d5 = 5 times

>Roll 1d1000 = 46 evens

895263

File: 1428210157984.jpg (5.85 KB, 225x225, images (3).jpg)

>>895252
>>895257
The Blonde Seer actually floats off of the ground, moving forward quickly before depositing Crona at the back of the room, well behind the rest of the fighting participants.

She turns once more to the mysterious figure, both of her wands sparking with energy as she advances back towards him at a methodical pace.

!uKittyfVOU 895270

File: 1428210902463.gif (558.74 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n4mrnsKkKt1sq9yswo2_500…)

...

>It smelled like bad guys.


>She wasn't sure, but everything just smelled... Bad.


>Not like rotten eggs or a fart, but just unpleasant, like two people had just had a big argument in the next room.


>But a smell.


...

>If Miss Julia was still around, she'd ask for some air fresheners. It was starting to make her feel kinda sick, even sitting on the roof.


>Lazily stretching out in the sun, the slowly improving weather finally giving her a nice, sunny day to lay out in, the gravid kitty happily watches the passing foot traffic in front of the store. It was getting to be kind of a bother, what with Miss Catori constantly needing her help and all.


>She wasn't looking forward to tomorrow, not at all.


...I hate mondays...

!ScratchNrc 895279

File: 1428212517978.jpg (37.19 KB, 600x337, Rail-Wars-3epsrule-12-600x337.…)


>"Oh what to do today, what to do..." the demoness wondered as she sat alone on her room's bed


>She'd been sent to this world after she got caught up in some weird portal caused by that chick wearing the Phobos gauntlet she'd heard so much about, and had been simply staying at this hotel since then


>What happened to the gauntlet and its wearer was a mystery to her and she really didn't care...she just rather missed the stable life she'd had in Florence before hand, she even had an upcoming date with someone she quite fancied.


>Maybe it was about time she explored a bit more and got to know her surroundings, maybe talked to a few people and made a few friends...


>she lets out a soft sigh before sitting up and placing her hands on her knees, her features seeming to naturally shift to those of a youtful crimson haired, blue eyed woman, perhaps in her mid-twenties


>stretching she looked down


Come on Scratch, gotta meet new people, haven't found a way home yet, so might as well get used to here...

>she told herself before scratching the back of her head and heading out the door of the apartment


>She eventually ended up lost somewhere in the East District


>sweating she looked around before stating, in an exhausted tone...


I knew I should've asked for directions first....

Cameron 895282

File: 1428214279743.png (210.55 KB, 480x272, Triumphant.png)

>>895270
>Suddenly, Hitomi might spot a familiar face in the crowd, dodging between people, course set directly for the flower shop.
>Joel grinned confidently. He had the movies, he had the snacks, and this would go wonderfully.
>Maybe.
>Walking up to the store, he notes the closed sign.
...Weird.
>With that, he knocks on the door.

!FlamehpHHA 895283

File: 1428215412437.png (236.42 KB, 500x651, tumblr_mnh5hgGcmY1s2f367o1_500…)

>If she removed the silver, she could probably get the plating down to a reasonable cost, but with regeneration? She needed it to prevent scarring, which would just leave fault lines and make it a bandage on the wound at best...

Maybe if...

>...


>...She could always ask. They seemed like nice enough giant robots, and she was sure they wouldn't say no.


>Say no to just a quick look, anyways...


>Wandering the streets with an unusual mechanical device in hand, the inventor constantly switches between utterly dismantling it and putting it back together, without so much as sparing it a glance or setting anything aside. However, just as she wasn't paying the device any mind, neither was she paying her surroundings any. Colliding rather roughly with the girl, device instantly and almost mechanically clutched to her chest rather than allowing it to shatter, the distracted mechanist brushes long, black bangs out of her eyes, shooting her fellow pedestrian a sorry look.


Um... Sor-

>...Oh.


>She was... Cute.


>...


>Glancing away embarrassedly, the roboticist clears her throat, and repeats herself more timidly.


Sorry.

!FlamehpHHA 895284

File: 1428215839344.jpg (230.05 KB, 700x854, Kirara.Bernstein.full.1435408.…)

>>895282
>Watching intently, only the very tips of her ears and eyes poking over the rim of the rather tall building, the fat cat waits for the familiar face's first move. Maybe he'd just give up, maybe he wouldn't.

...

>Of course he wouldn't give up. Joel was weird like that. Good weird. Different weird.


>But still super weird.


>...Didn't he have, like, a crush on Miss Julia, though? She thought that that'd been the entire reason they'd met.


...

>She really didn't want to be the one to tell him she ran off to that weird different place world with all the horses and the evil guy. She could smell how bad that place was from here, just from whatever holey whatever they'd opened to send people there.


>And... Come to think of it, didn't that mean Miss Julia might be in danger?


>That she might not come back?


...Oh...

!ScratchNrc 895286

File: 1428217225184.gif (1.99 MB, 500x281, tumblr_n9a96eu92s1rrr564o1_500…)

>>895283

>The red head fell flat on her butt and looked up at, the presumably younger, Girl


>sweating a bit she let outs short sigh before getting up


It's fine, my own fault for getting lost out here...

>She said with a bit of an awkward chuckle before offering her hand to shake


You alright though?

>she asked in a concerned tone, after seeing the embarrassed way the girl looked away.

!FlamehpHHA 895288

File: 1428218105535.jpg (17.44 KB, 158x244, Great.jpg)

>>895286
>...

>It... Wasn't alright. She was still holding out hope that maybe Paz was...


>Nervously glancing at the girl's hand, the tinkerer glances around anxiously, hands still working on the device.


Yeah. I'm fine.

>...Ever since the Professor got so distant, Miss Emeraude was the only person she ever really talked to anymore.


>She'd never been a recluse or reserved or antisocial, but...


...You said you were lost?

!ScratchNrc 895289

File: 1428218593590.jpg (77.53 KB, 500x281, 1406380382599.jpg)

>>895288

...Sooort of, I was just looking for some sort of place lots of people hang out since I wanted to meet a few of the people in this crazy town.

>She sighs a bit an un-enthused look on her face given the fact she got lost.


...but hey, I met someone at least.

>She said, her face brightening into a bit of a smile, she put her hand down and stretched


sooo before you go on and presumably send me off to someplace you think has people to get rid of me, mind if I ask you your name? I go by the handle Scratch, you know as in "Old Scratch" ?

>she questioned for a moment, not a lot of people knew about her chosen name's origin, it always disappointed her, considering she thought the story was fairly well known...

Cameron 895290

File: 1428219439029.png (62.89 KB, 480x280, Thinking.png)

>>895284
>After several minutes with no reply, Joel knocked again.
>And waited, staring vacantly at the door, before an idea popped into his head.
...She climbs in my windows, I can return the favor...
>He pauses, thinking.
...No, too easy to get caught. Best to go in from...
>He glances up, grinning, before pulling the backpack off his shoulders, reaching in and pulling out a strange orange and white grenade launcher, seemingly too large to have fit in the bag.
Never leave home without it.
>With that, he slings the bag back over his shoulders, aiming the launcher at the ground, shooting several small red and orange orbs onto the ground before him.

!FlamehpHHA 895291

File: 1428219656873.jpg (13.79 KB, 118x201, alright, alright.jpg)

>>895289
...

>Couldn't say she could.


Sorry.

>...She even kinda looked a little like Annie.


I'm Katerina Donlan.

>Geez it'd been awhile since she'd had to introduce herself. What had it been, six months? Seven? Longer?


...I don't really get out much.

!FlamehpHHA 895292

File: 1428220029799.jpg (32.3 KB, 225x350, 192749.jpg)

>>895290
...

>That had to be something stupid and dangerous.


>Peeking her head over the roof's edge, the cat grabs a tiny pebble, and expertly aiming it, with years of practice under her belt, donks the boy between the eyes from nearly ten yards.


>Entirely deadpan and almost uncaring, the cat calls out,


If you blow yourself up and leave a crater or scorch the ground in front of her shop, Miss Julia's gonna be angry.

>She recalled a similar incident soon after she'd been "rescued" that resulted in several destroyed barrels of fertilizer, and one unhappy florist.

!ScratchNrc 895293

File: 1428220282869.gif (171.38 KB, 250x200, tumblr_nbj91eivgH1qe1p2zo5_250…)

>>895291

>Scratch lets out a sigh, she oughta force read the Devil and Daniel Webster to someone one of these days, or maybe the Devil and Tom Walker...


>Not that she carried those same evil intentions the "Old Scratch" from those stories had...it's still nice to know when people recognize the name


I usually do get out myself, I've been shut in since I came to this world though...

>She admits and scratches the back of her head while chuckling


Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Donlan

>She blinks a bit and raises her finger without saying anything else


>She couldn't believe it but...she forgot how to get back to her own apartment from here...she supposed it was excusable, it wasn't like she'd be living in the apartment for too terribly long


>but an embarrassed and shocked look was on her face and it didn't seem she was going to explain it.

Cameron 895294

File: 1428221019039.png (68.24 KB, 480x280, Smile.png)

>>895292
>Joel jumps back, startled by the pebble, before noticing Hitomi with a grin.
Don't you worry, it's safe. And if there's any scorch marks, I'll get them cleaned up.
>With that, he jumped over the spheres, detonating them with a squeeze of his hand on the grenade launcher, shooting into the air with a small explosion, which oddly enough, did nothing beyond leave a very small black mark on the ground.

>And Joel, with all his usual grace and dignity, faceplants into the roof of the shop.

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 895321

File: 1428262294363.png (768.32 KB, 1000x1449, CasterCCCcasual.png)

>It had been a long and interesting adventure with the famous rock band known as Fluffy Tail. The world tour has been a great success so far and now the band was back on it's native soil.

>The Desert Region's port city of Iskarab, where the heat of Ignis' sand meets the cooling breeze of the sea making this spot on their tour the most bearable for their time in the hot land. Even then the band's Scyllian drummer Neil Pearl opted to remain in the tour van's bathtub worried that he would dry out on the scorching sun. The remaining band members however had a better time of things. Zoey Osbone, the zombie guitarist, wandered aimlessly about the port city doing her best to dodge groupies and keep an eye out for souvenirs she can take back with her. John Deamon, the Imp bass player, choose to mess with the locals in harmless pranks and sign autographs in Acme brand Disappering-Reappearing Ink. Which left the two singers Von "Von-Fluffy" Jovi and Stevie Nix, a kitsune and siren, to ensure everything for the performance later this next week was set to go, before going out for a bit of fun themselves (which John poked fun at saying it was a D-A-T-E instead.)


>Which left their joint tour partner Shira Inarison, Myobu of sound, self-proclaimed "princess of wubs", and famous Badlands DJ, to her own devices. She wondered what she'd do with the few days of free time she had now, she'd had done all her practice on the cross from Terrestira to here so that was out of the question... maybe she could go to the harbour and listen to the waves the ocean.


>A soothing sound that let all stored tension wash away with the tides.


>That will be definitely on the list today, but for now, it was time to have so fun with Meum! So surprised she was to learn that her, Naomi, and Joanne had finally gotten their own bodies, but she was also aware that it'd be some challenging adjustments to make now that they no longer shared a body. Jo had her friends and Yang, Naomi was a newly wed and would have support in the form of her wife, but Meum... had no such thing to turn to. As such, the Wub Fox had taken it this chance to bring her along on the tour with her. Seeing the world and being among the silly shenanigan filled band of Mo'Gal would do her plenty of good. Well she hoped anyway. Couldn't her to try right?


>Waiting outside the tour van for her relative to emerge, the kitsune sings a tune to herself softly that was one of the Band's most recent hits; "Through the Fluff and the Fluffy."


♪~So far away, we wait for the da~ay
For the lives all so wasted and gone
We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days
Through the fluff and the fluffy we carry on!
~♫

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 895324

File: 1428263660892.png (298 KB, 500x800, 4fe41bf83655b8adf13f387195916a…)

>>895321
`
>It'd been awhile since Meum had been up to much, she tried her best at having fun with Shira and the band members and...

>It was kind of helping, Meum didn't quite notice, but she was less and less nervous about doing things the more she hung out with everyone, Shira especially. She was far from the near nymphomania she had before but...that was probably for the better


>While traveling with them she tried picking up a few tricks and started to learn to play the bass


>The band was so full of nice people, she was happy they and Shira were helping her find her place


>She was hoping she could get voice lessons from Shira and the band's vocalists eventually...but she didn't want to impose.


>As she came out of the van she hopped a bit, still partially getting dressed, scratching the back of her neck


Sorry I'm late getting up, I had kind of a late night....

>She confessed, the 3 tailed fox cursing herself for losing that poker game to a lizardwoman.


>...it admittedly wasn't much she lost, just enough to buy them a bunch of legos.


Hey do you have any idea what a full grown Lizardwoman would be doing with 3 Lego star destroyer sets?

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 895326

File: 1428266455646.jpg (331.72 KB, 1000x1100, 1392177787904.jpg)

>>895324
>The other fox chuckles as she watches the Meum hop about for a bit.

It's fine, in this desert heat I'm surprised I didn't sleep in as well.

>Being use to the continuous nights of the Badlands cities, the sun was always a thing she had to remind herself actually existed... and that it was really bright. Oh woe be her eyes in first time she opened the blinds to have the rays of the rising sun incinerate her eyeballs.


>"Aaaaaaaaah my eyes! They buuuuuuuurn!"


>Though with Meum's question she hums in thought.


Maybe it's for her kids? Or destroy lots of stars, I'm hoping it's the former.

>She had seen videos of weaponized lego sets. Mostly from a pink cat lady scientist. She had to hope those weren't out on the market.


So since we've got a bit of down time, what do you want to do while we're here Meum?

>Aside from going to the harbour to listen to the waves, Shira had nothing else planned for the day.
This post was edited by its author on .

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 895333

File: 1428271006353.png (579.09 KB, 800x600, it's so beautiful.png)

>>895326

That's...a good question.

>Meum stated as a bit of sweat dripped down her neck, she was at a loss of what to do while she was here


>Deserts were never the most comfortable place for her

>And other than what they'd be doing when it wasn't off time Meum wasn't sure what she could do for fun...

>Somewhat embarrassed, she kicks her foot at the sand...


...Is there anything you'd think I'd like to do?

>Wow, playing backseat to other people so long certainly made the 3 tailed fox standing in front of Shira kind of a mess, didn't it?

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 895335

File: 1428272385987.png (244.32 KB, 387x328, Seph_If I Stand Here Long Enou…)

>He never was fond of desk duty. In fact, he wasn't fond of ever being out of his office unless it was important to some degree. With the position unable to be filled, and the last Retriever fired for hiring an inept Riftguard on the clock, he was the one that inevitably was left to fill the front desk duties while his underlings were off for the day or out working the field.

...

>He idly flips through his cell phone's apps in the empty lobby, his glowing eyes reflecting the same boredom flooding through him.


...Tch.

>None of the monitored rift activities were reflecting anything particularly interesting today. No unusual readings, nothing outside a major rift outside of East District's rift was scheduled to close, and the detected energy levels surrounding a patch of land outside the city walls hadn't quite reached the event horizon of rift manifestation.


Hrmn...

>He flicks to a different app, this one featuring a small pony on a skateboard. He taps the pony, making the pony leap from rolling hills and take to the air with a flutter of far too tiny wings.
This post was edited by its author on .

895336

File: 1428272825791.jpg (4.81 KB, 210x240, download (1).jpg)

>>895335
This blonde little sunglasses wearing shit strolls right into the office, his expression calm and his lips stoically pursed.

He stops right in front of the rather bored looking man, his expression totally unchanging as he talks.

"Sup"

He pauses for just a moment, reaching up to adjust his shades more securely on his face, despite the fact the he's still inside.

"So I was told that this is where I'm supposed to apple to join the guard, that right?"

What the silver haired man wouldn't know, is that this was actually the 6th building dave had walked into today, He had actually forgotten what building it was shortly after he was told, only remembering the street name

!Pi.Tech1wc 895337

File: 1428272922318.jpg (14.42 KB, 120x250, Huh.jpg)

>>895293
>Unresponsive a moment or two, the mechanically-minded girl ponderously screws and unscrews the device's main housing, only giving small glimpses into what was going on inside. It'd been a long time since some random person on the street had just... Talked to her, either.

>It made those days back home of people always being in and out of her room and workshop seem really far away.


It's nice to meet you too.

>And as much as it was kinda nice to be talking to someone else, it was also kinda weird.


>And she really wanted to get back to those Carnivite castings...

!uKittyfVOU 895339

File: 1428273428116.gif (558.63 KB, 480x268, pet.gif)

>>895294
>Watching with only mild interest, the cat gently, but unstoppably takes the device from the boy, and inspecting it with interest, accidentally sticks one of the bombs to his forehead.

>...


>...Well, it hadn't hurt his feet.


...You still have to clean that up. Miss Julia's gonna be upset if she sees that when she comes home.

!ScratchNrc 895340

File: 1428273511273.jpg (84.22 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_na02y80LxS1shuvz8o4_128…)

>>895337
>Scratch rubs the side of her arm, this was admittedly getting slightly awkward.

>It wasn't often the demon ran into people who seemed so very distracted


>but she had no idea where she was going or what to do so...


>sticking near by Kat seemed the smart thing to do.


So what's that thing?

>Scratch asked in reference to the device she was holding

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 895341

File: 1428273769617.png (232.16 KB, 356x258, Seph_Snore.PNG)

>>895336

...

>Sephiroth glances up, his cat-like eyes focusing on the sunglasses-wearing individual standing opposite of him, the desk being the only thing keeping a perfectly acceptable distance between them.


...

>He glances back down to his phone and sighs, his silver brows lifting as he exits the game.


Yes, this is Riftguard Headquarters. I am Captain Sephiroth, the founder of the Riftguard and chair of Rift-Related Disaster manager in Town Hall.

>He clicks a button on the phone, which in turn shuts the screen off.

>Sliding it back into his pocket, he turns his head and looks back to the newcomer with a bored and disinterested stare.

In light of the last hired Riftguard, I'm compelled to tell you that joining the Riftguard is not just a glamorous job that pays well and protects the Town. You will often be placed in life and death situations and expected to carry on your job, follow your orders, and adhere to all protocols.

>Despite the gravity of what he was saying, Sephiroth drones on as of he had said this particular speech to a regular degree.


Additionally, in order to qualify for hiring, you must pass the Riftguard Initiation test to prove your strength and attention to detail. Riftguard are not the police and not a military branch; we minimize collateral damage and subdue or destroy any threat that emerges from Rifts that threaten Town and the populace. This test is dangerous; many would-be Riftguard who were not physically strong enough for what I expect of Riftguard have been sent to Town General Hospital with grievous wounds.

>He lifts a brow skeptically, unimpressed by the young man's physical appearance thusfar.


Are you certain you want to attempt joining?

895342

File: 1428274175304.jpg (98 KB, 800x1000, homestuck___dave_strider_by_me…)

>>895341
Dave looks like he's paying attention, but with those glasses covering his eyes it's almost impossible to tell if he even got all of that.

In fact, he pauses for several seconds, almost like he didn't realize the other man had finished talking before responding.

"Yea man, I doubt I'll have any problems with whatever test you decide to throw at me"

Dave shifts his weight to his other leg, an almost lazy air about the younger man, his shoulders slightly slouched and a nonchalance about him that seems well practiced.

"Ready whenever, Cap'n"

Mercenary Tao!pinkie78Os 895343

File: 1428274252926.jpg (66.85 KB, 1011x768, Mercenary_Tao's_defeat.jpg)

>>895256
>the heavy robot easily flies to the side upon Mercury's attack, smacking into the nearby wall and crumpling easily
>the lankier off-white robot would take the opportunity to open fire on Mercury again, its assault rifle packing enough punch to knock someone flat
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 200

>>895259
>the reflector smacks into the unicorn again and again, the last blow knocking it down, the sad creature giving a weak whirr before ceasing its movements
>but with the opening given, a robotic muddy-green pegasus would suddenly swoop in, its wings having been replaced with what appear to be rockets
>it dives down at Amaterasu, looking to crash into her
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 957

>>895254
>>895263

>Tao flicked the long sword he was now wielding, letting out a boastful laugh as he addressed those who spoke to him


Humanity? Pfah! A quaint, but ultimately outdated concept.

The rules of nature indicate that only the strongest shall survive. All others are meant to serve, or perish.

>he rears his sword back, preparing to thrust it at the Lucario's throat


Humanity has no purpose in such a-

>>895257

-?

>unfortunately for him, his attention was turned to the wrong Pokemon, the cry causing him to lift his head


-!

NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

>and ultimately get blasted by the orb of multicoloured energy, the impact landing right on his chest

>with a cry of his own, he would fly back across the room, landing on a couple of soldiers in the process
>the grunts would quickly crumple in a heap, with Tao laying on top of them, dazed for the moment

!Pi.Tech1wc 895344

File: 1428274583679.jpg (4.72 KB, 57x116, That Awkward Moment.jpg)

>>895340
...

>Was she even allowed to talk about stuff she made in Asylum, even if she never referenced it herself?


>She... Wasn't really sure. And she didn't want to "disappear", either, so...


...Just a thing.

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895345

>>895257
>>895343
>the Lucario readied for the mercenary's lunge
>only for a massive Dragon Pulse to fly right past him, and blowing away the metallic man
...
>the jackal turned to the yellow dragon with a small smile
Rucah-rrio!
>[Good shot, Miss!]
>he then quickly turned back tot he downed man, having one good shot at this
>the jackal leaped into the air, crossing both arms before him
RUCAAAAAAAARR!
>and he would chop down on the mercenary as he landed
>Lucario used Cross Chop!
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 641
>evens, critical damage! Roll 1d10 = 1

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 895346

File: 1428274817176.jpg (45.2 KB, 253x280, huh.jpg)

>>895333
>Well Shira really didn't want to decide what Meum wanted to do, that'd be silly! She should do what she wanted to do on her own! it was surprising to Shira for the other girl to act like this but then again it sort of made sense when she really thought about it.
>but she has a back up plan for this!

Well, I did grab this handy dandy tour guide book!

>Pulling the book from her pocket, she holds it on high as if it were a prized relic.


We'll see what fun there is to be in the city of Iskarab!

>Opening it up to see what she could fine, she hums at the apparent sights to see.


Well, there's an oceanic museum here, a five star sea food restaurant called Dread Lobster, there's also a huge open-air bazaar where items from around the world are on sale for "low low prices", and finally... There's a sparing arena here too.

>Not that that's a surprise, there was always a place for Mo'Gal to fight each other without needless damage.


And that was about it.

>Well the dessert isn't a place most people come for see the sights so it wasn't a surprise. Probably why they wanted Fluffy Tail to preform here.

Cameron 895347

File: 1428274863243.png (68.33 KB, 480x280, Talk.png)

>>895339
>As Joel hauls himself to his feet, one of the sticky grenades stuck to his face.
Don't worry, I'll get that cleaned up as soon as I can.
>He raises a hand to his forehead in mock salute, hand promptly sticking to the explosive on it.
...Fuck.
>He promptly lifts his other hand, grabbing the bomb to try and pull it away, which naturally ends up with both his hands stuck to it.
...Okay, I think I can...
>He trails off, fruitlessly yanking at the grenade binding his hands to his face silently.

895348

File: 1428274928595.jpg (155.75 KB, 545x991, rose_godtier_by_miamia1990-d4k…)

>>895343

The Seer, having placed Crona in a more safe location without having to withdraw from the battle, marches forward at a wall practice pass, easily walking right past Alton, a dangerous aura of warm and white energy radiating from her skin as she moves, both wands still raised, beams of electrical energy visibly sparking between the tips.

"You ignorant pile of scraps, if it's the strongest that survive then I'm afraid dear man-"

Odds
Roll 1d1000 = 11

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 895349

File: 1428274996684.jpg (73.76 KB, 800x566, Seph_Hmph_Such Embarrassment.j…)

>>895342

>Sephiroth stands from his chair and walks around it, heading through the lobby and towards the double doors leading to the training yard out back.

>The yard, repaired and ready for new combatants or a new test, awaits them both. A console off to the side, away from the honeycombed tiles composing the durable adamantium plates for the testing arena.
>The silver Captain reaches into a different pocket, this time removing his silver-gilded ID card, and with a single swipe grants himself access to the machinery.

>He turns to look to the young man, gesturing to him with a single wave.


Please stand in the center of the testing arena. If you succeed your test, we can go through the paperwork and processing afterwards. If not...well, Riftguard offers paid hospital services for the first test.

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895350

File: 1428275426774.gif (1.6 MB, 500x203, tumblr_n697sdQMOm1qbgbbzo4_500…)

>>895343
>Ammy stares at the fallen unicorn, before getting slammed by the pegasus.

>She shakes off the crash, getting back up to direct the fire from the rockets against it.


>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 893

895351

File: 1428275451691.jpg (3.41 KB, 88x221, images (7).jpg)

>>895349
Dave follows the man without hesitation, walking right off into the center of the the training area, looking relaxed and ready for anything.

No hint of preparation for combat, no visible weapons. Just a tacky fucking set of robes and an attitude like that of some cocky teenager who thinks he's the shit.

Mercury 895352

>>895343

>Mercury easily sidesteps the robot's shot, and fires off another quick blast of air to counter it.


>Roll 1d1000 = 951 evens


>Regardless, she regards his statement with an irritated huff, as though she's heard something like that one too many times.


And yet even the smallest, most fragile of creatures can find a way. Nature dictates no such thing, and adhering to such a philosophy...

>She takes aim at Tao, and with an angry fire in her eyes, fires off one more blast of air, easily packing enough of a punch to rip apart stone.

>Roll 1d1000 = 966 evens

>>895348
>Regardless of whether or not she hits, moments after Rose's attack connects, she and Mercury have the same idea, and finish their sentences with the same damning statement.

...There's no place in this world for you.
This post was edited by its author on .

!ScratchNrc 895353

File: 1428277009960.png (193.05 KB, 500x500, tumblr_n9ndpqYRAn1r41iwko1_500…)

>>895344

>Scratch blinks a few times


...Well ok. As long as it's not some doomsday weapon.

>She joked letting out an awkward chuckle.


So uhh...I kind of...don't know where I am right now and have no idea how to get back to my apartment...

>She admitted a bit shamefully.


so I hate to ask but...can you help me get at least somewhere?

>She really didn't want to burden a stranger with something like this, but she didn't have much of an option.

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895354

File: 1428278846476.png (16.45 KB, 114x159, A Stern Alton.PNG)

>>895343
>>895345

>Tessa smiles and salutes the blue aura dog with a yellow flipper, her ears flopping back into place on the sides of her head.


Pah-pharos!

>[Thank you!]


>>895348

>Alton folds his arms behind his back, pulling himself to full height as he stares imperiously at the fallen man, his hard green eyes narrowing. His voice slides to a razor's edge as he adds on in a shout:


The strongest that survive is obviously not that sham of an existence you claim superior!

>Tessa swings a flipper ahead of herself, adding a cheer:


Pahlooo!

>[That's right!]

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 895355

File: 1428279616437.png (135.35 KB, 515x375, Tonberry.png)

>>895351

>The silver Captain taps a code into the control console, still wearing the same bored expression. Honeycombed tiles slowly sink into the ground, a humming noise erupting from the newly opened holes.


>The platforms raise again shortly afterwards, this time holding ten barrels and a single strange creature. Short and squat, the creature stares blankly ahead with golden eyes, a lantern held in one hand and an innocuous kitchen knife in the other.

>A brown robe covers most of the creature, making it appear even more squat and unassuming.

...?

>It looks around, its fin-tipped tail swishing back and forth in some sense of confusion of where it had found itself, or why it had suddenly been so bright.

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 895356

File: 1428279642571.jpg (296.23 KB, 1280x1024, sleepy fox.jpg)

>>895346

>Meum rubs her chin pensively, sparring...? No, that wasn't really here, fighting hand to hand wasn't her thing


>If there was a marksman competition around though...


>The oceanic museum certainly sounded interesting too, but "Dread Lobster" sounded absolutely terrifying...


>Meum sighs and scratches the back of her head


I think I've got more than enough cash to burn, why don't we check out the bazaar?

895357

File: 1428279964268.jpg (110.69 KB, 816x979, dave_strider___god_tier_by_xxj…)

>>895355
Daves entire posture changes as the field changes around him. His back straitening out and his shoulders squaring away. A long sword flashes into his existence in one hand and a floating turntable appearing in the other.

He stands still, not making the first move, his eyes moving slowly around as he waited, taking in everything around him.

His expression slowly morphs from one of casual indifference to serious contemplation as he regards the short creature in front of him. It didn't look too threatening, but then what did that really mean to someone like him?

Mercenary Tao!pinkie78Os 895358

File: 1428280393221.png (281.21 KB, 512x557, Cyborg_Mercenary_Tao_a.PNG)

>>895350
>the flames twist back towards the pegasus, but all it does is cause it to veer off-course a bit
>it would soon spin and dive back down at Amaterasu, trying to crash again
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 374
>>895354
>Tao would let out an agonized groan, slowly sitting up atop the pile of defeated robots, the burst of energy sending him for quite a loop

Meaningless...sentimentality!

Prattle all you wish, your false bravado will soon-

>>895348
>>895352

-!!!

>whatever else Tao was going to say died in his throat, as the combination of wind and electricity hit him and the rest of the remaining robots

>the sheer force of the attack would send them all flying out the doors, crashing through the doorway and the open doors in the process, and blasting them into the collected forces remaining outside

>>895345
>naturally, this meant that Lucario's attack missed, but that was a given at this point

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 895359

File: 1428280711480.jpg (62.52 KB, 480x272, Tonberry Thrust.jpg)

>>895357

>Sephiroth quirks a brow, the summoning ability not entirely remarkable, but it was a skill nonetheless. It certainly made him more impressive a candidate.


...

>The creature before Dave finally stares at him, then slowly raises its kitchen knife.

>It waddles towards the red-robed dork slowly, and as menacingly as some green fish thing could do in the circumstances provided.

>It also wiggles its lantern threateningly, the little flame caught on the candle inside flickering at Dave briefly.

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895360

>>895358
>the attack missed, but thankfully the Lucario wasn't caught in the attacks
>he stood up to his feet, looking at where the mercenary had been blasted out, then looked around him
>>895350
>>895358
>seeing someone still struggling with one of the robots, the jackal would leap at the metal pony, his leg engulfed with fire
>Lucario used Blaze Kick!
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 418
>evens, critical hit! Roll 1d10 = 5
>less than 10, the enemy is burned! Roll 1d1000 = 548

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895361

>>895360
>10 or less, burn Roll 1d100 = 53

895362

File: 1428281176551.jpg (9.28 KB, 223x226, images (5).jpg)

>>895359
The turntable spins in his hand, a glow of red appearing around it as a second Dave appears in a flash of red energy, looking the exact same as the Dave that was already there. He swings his sword toward the arm holding the lantern with no warning at all.

Evens for hit
Roll 1d0 = 1

The first Dave moves to flank, keeping his distance from the small creature to see what happens, staying within a leaps distance away just in case.

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895363

>>895358
>>895360
>Amaterasu watches the pegasus and the rest of the army get blasted through the door outside, so naturally she follows. She walks to the fallen army, then turns to the side.

Ammy...Ammy, come on.

>She begins to sniff out the army.


I know what you're gonna do, come on, that's not cool.

>She lifts her hind leg.


AMMY.

>Evens, Golden Fury Roll 1d1000 = 230

895364

>>895362
Roll 1d1000 = 153

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 895365

File: 1428281772856.jpg (97.02 KB, 502x464, DOINK.jpg)

>>895362

>Duplication of self? More impressive an ability; he hadn't seen that since the blonde ninja that had attempted the test months prior.

>It certainly had promise, but the last one had failed the test for a complete lack of concern of collateral damages.

>He folds his arms together and observes quietly, watching the two flanking the Tonberry.


>The Tonberry, meanwhile, swings its arm away surprisingly quick, the hinge squeaking loudly from the wild movement.

>It doesn't stop, however, and completes its swing. The small green thing charges at the attacking figure behind itself swiftly, stabbing its knife right for the new Dave's gut.

>Roll 1d1000 = 203 odds, DOINK!

895366

File: 1428282473646.jpg (6.62 KB, 237x212, download.jpg)

>>895365
The non-Alpha Dave takes the blow to his gut, going down on one knee as it easily pierces his skin.

Alpha Dave spins his turntable briefly

Roll 1d1000 = 432
If evens he vanishes from view entirely, time having been halted on his personal stream as he flash steps towards the tonberry with a blow aimed for the creatures head, reappearing only as his blade is already mid swing. Roll for dodge

If Odds a third Dave appears next to the creatures side, his blade aimed towards the things opposite arm holding the torch. The Alpha Dave flash stepping backwords to a more respectable distance due to the creatures immense speed.

Evens for hit Roll 1d1000 = 672

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 895367

>>895366

>Roll 1d1000 = 97 odds

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895368

File: 1428283224295.png (121.06 KB, 224x289, Grell_Butler_Go On.PNG)

>>895358

>Alton snorts and shakes his head, his displeasure still colouring his tone.


I daresay the only one showing 'false bravado' is that ruddy loon.

>>895360
>>895363

>The rubbish dealt with and summarily expelled out of the broken front doors, and the dog suspiciously circling a group of fallen robots, Alton instead diverts his attention to Tessa briefly and pats her head with a small sigh.


Good job Tessa.

Pahooo~

>Tessa beams up at Alton, her button eyes shimmering happily.


Thank you all!

>He looks up to the other people assembled in the foyer, bows once to them, then looks about with more concern.


I-Is everyone hurt after that scuff? We have healing services in the Infirmary for those who require it.

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 895370

File: 1428283502818.jpg (97.02 KB, 502x464, DOINK.jpg)

>>895366

>In close proximity, none of the monster's earlier slowness is apparent in the slightest, displaying some kind of precognition or supernatural awareness of its surroundings.


>It ducks and weaves under the attempted blow to the head, it's bloodied knife throwing a spray of red as it lunged for the attacker's underbelly, point first.


>Roll 1d1000 = 392 odds, DOINK!

895371

File: 1428283600588.gif (13.54 KB, 500x346, tumblr_mcflfglGfP1qjm61eo1_500…)

>>895358
>>895360
>>895363
Seeing the other still engaged in combat, both of Roses wands vanish from her grasp as she turns on her heel and rushes back towards Crona

>>895368
She grabs Alton by the arm, physically pulling him with her as she speaks.

"Crona got hurt."

She puts it as simply as she can, before reach him and lifting him up in her arms carefully. Floating just off of the ground to make carrying him easier.

895372

File: 1428284155712.jpg (182.07 KB, 794x1005, 2671492-dave_strider_by_3rdclo…)

>>895370
Dave nimbly moves out of the way of the blade, a brief flash visible at the intense amount of speed he displays, his sword swinging back towards the creature. His turntable once more coming to life in his other hand.

A third Dave appears, stabbing his sword towards the creatures back as the first Dave vanishes entirely from the arena. In effect becoming this new Dave.

Evens'
Roll 1d1000 = 776

If hit, Dave's turntable vanishes, a second, broken sword appearing in his other hand as he slices for the side of the creatures neck.

Evens

Roll 1d1000 = 272

Mercury 895373

>>895368

Take care of the injured, Alton. Looks like the rest of us still have a fight on our hands.

>At this, Mercury takes strides towards the door, observing the damage for a brief moment before following her new wolf comrade out to the yard of the manor. Taking in the sight of her collected adversaries, another orange aura flares up about her fists.


>>895358

>She cracks her neck and knuckles as she gazes on the crowd of metal before her.


You boys went and pissed off the wrong people.

Crona Makenshi!pinkie78Os 895375

File: 1428285739519.png (381.37 KB, 853x480, vlcsnap-2011-11-01-17h03m57s10…)

>>895368
>>895371
>as Rose pointed out, Crona was still feeling a bit worse for the wear, having been sitting at the back and trying to recover from the earlier event
>not just the kick from Mercenary Tao, but his forced resonance with the silver robot
>it was clear from the way that he trembled every few seconds as he held his neck, and the way his eyes were wide open and staring at the floor...
>the damage was far worse than it initially appeared
>cont.

Mercenary Tao!pinkie78Os 895378

File: 1428286726714.png (364.1 KB, 375x723, MercenaryTaoSuperDodonWave.png)

>>895360
>>895361
>the force of the kick would knock the robot pegasus out of the air, sending it crashing to the floor, upon which it separated and its parts scattered
>>895363
>the yellow liquid would land on the robots, nothing happening at first

.....

>then, rather suddenly:


>KA-BOOM!


>the pile of machines, with Tao on the top, would all be propelled back by the blast

>however, this would have an unfortunate side effect

>>895368
>>895371
>>895373
>>895375
>for those now standing outside would see that something had been set up by the remaining machines during the fight
>something that, for lack of a better description, was a very big cannon, aimed right at the manor's front doors
>and Tao just so happened to land right at the back

NnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNRGH!

>with a growl that mixed both fury and agony, Tao would push himself back to his feet


I...will not...stand for this!

>he held out his right hand, then reached out and simply pulled it off, to reveal a large hole in its place


Even if this is it, I'll see this eyesore levelled!

DER MENSCH IST BOSE!

>standing at a similarly-sized hole at the back of the cannon, Tao placed his stump of a hand inside the hole, clicking into place easily

>there would be a very short delay, but soon, the cannon would start humming, the sound growing and growing in intensity as time went on
>a bright yellow light would gather at the mouth of the cannon, as energy continued to build to the point of almost bursting

ULTIMATE!

DODON!

WAAAAAAAAAVE!

>with that cry, the massive laser exploded from the cannon, blasting out right at the manor doors

>the size of the energy was enough to take out almost the entire front of the estate, and blasted right through any of the robot army unfortunate enough to get in the way
>everyone, roll to dodge

Crona Makenshi!pinkie78Os 895379

>>895378
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 617

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895380

>>895378
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 967

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895381

>>895378
>Melissa
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 366

>Lucario

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 213

895382

>>895378
Evens
Roll 1d1000 = 556

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 895383

File: 1428287083271.jpg (94.77 KB, 576x324, Tonberry_Feral_Link.jpg)

>>895372

-!

>The Tonberry jerks from the stab to the back, the second slash cutting through its neck simply enough.


>Blood oozes from the two wounds, the Tonberry's tail lashing to reflect the agitation and pain it was in.

>Yet for the grievous wounds it took, Tonberries were not without some sturdiness to themselves.

>The wounded Tonberry lifts its lantern and wiggles it, a low hiss escaping its mouth as the fire changes color from red and yellow to purple and blue.


>Smoke materializes around it, forming frightening skulls as its wiggling intensifies.


>Roll 1d1000 = 909


>odds, Everyone's Grudge!

>The miasma of magic surges at the Dave in front of it, the faint sounds of screams echoing from the clouds.

>Damage reflective of how many opponents or lives the opponent has taken over their lifetime!


---

>evens, it seems this spell has a charge up time, as it continues to threateningly wiggle its lantern at the man in red before it.

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895384

>>895378

>Alton: Roll 1d1000 = 539 odds


>Tessa: Roll 1d1000 = 450 odds

895393

File: 1428288198420.png (11.81 KB, 113x125, 138219456318s.png)

The spell hits Dave head on, he stands there momentarily confused as to what just happened before a large cyclone of magical energy appears into existence, the small second before it explodes being all the time the Knight needs to think to himself.

Oh fuck

The swirling energy explodes inwards the entire arena shaking at the sudden release of magical energy as Dave is flung body first into the air, the fiery explosion more then big enough with the close proximity to be a danger to the tonberry itself.

Roll to dodge the explosion.

Dave hits the ground several feet away, landing between the Tonberry and the barrels that had appeared before. Severally burned with his glasses cracked in one lens. Both of his swords having flown out of his grasp.

Roll 1d1000 = 930
Evens and they both impale themselves in the far wall of the arena.
Odds and both of them fly past Sephiroth, impaling themselves in the walls on either side of him.

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 895394

>>895393

>Roll 1d1000 = 483 odds

Mercury 895395

>>895378

>Mercury's eyes widen in surprise at the massive weapon aimed at her home. Holy shit, that may actually level the place! I can't let them get to the people inside!

>She starts building up her own energy, drawing power from the world around her in hopes of protecting the manor. A massive orange aura flares to life around her, reaching into the sky and covering the width of the front of the manor. One foot slams into place on the ground, digging in a bit, and the other foot follows suit. Mercury braces for what very well could be a very painful experience. Regardless, she had to try.

COME ON!!

>Once the laser fires, she thrusts her energy-endowed hands forward, the aura about her forming a sort of shield over the front of the manor.


>Roll 1d1000 = 115 evens to deflect

>dubs to contain and negate the damage
>trips to contain and reflect

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895396

File: 1428288541327.jpg (25.24 KB, 237x279, small trouble.jpg)

>>895378
-!
>the Summoner's eyes widened at the sight of the cannon
>that thing seemed big enough to take out the entire Manor
>as the energy began to gather, the Summoner would cross her arms in front of her
Change!
>shimmering yellow energy would gather around her, and the jackal
>>895368
>Roll 1d100 = 60
>evens, it would also appear around the yellow dragon

>regardless, as soon as the cannon fired, the two/three figures would vanish from the foyer

>only to reappear again atop the Manor's roof, relatively safe from the weapon's destructive power

Mercury 895397

>>895395

>The massive energy beam slams into her barrier, which manages to hold for just a few seconds before it starts to leak through, stripping away parts of the manor's face.


...Shit!!

>After a few seconds, the barrier breaks, and Mercury is engulfed in energy, rending her clothing out of existence, as well as a few patches of her skin, on top of blowing her back into whatever remains of the manor. Once it's all said and done, she lies in a pile of rubble, dazed and in pain, but far from dead.


Son...of a...bitch...

895398

>>895379

Evens to save
Roll 1d1000 = 16

895399

File: 1428289333329.jpg (7.76 KB, 190x265, images2.jpg)

>>895398
>>895382
>>895379
>>895378
Rose refuses to drop Crona, pushing herself and him into an entirely different part of the mansion before the laser could fire. Making it to safety.

She sets the swordsman down, both of her wands reappearing in her hands as she checks on him for further injuries.

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895400

File: 1428289620292.png (118.41 KB, 300x296, Grell_Butler_SuperGASP.PNG)

>>895371
>>895375

>Alton dutifully follows Rose along, and upon seeing Crona's condition, looks over the pink haired swordsman in concern.

>Tessa follows behind and looks at Crona with a small semblance of sympathy to him. While she didn't particularly like Crona, he looked far too high strung.

>Crona's trembling and expression was far more concerning than any physical injury he had...


Oh dear...Crona? Hello?

>>895378

>Alton blinks and looks up with a frown, his glasses slipping down his nose as his brow furrowed.


Ultimate what wave-?

>His pupils shrink, his eyes widening in shock at the sight of the massive cannon outside of the mansion and glowing with bright energy.


>>895395

>He throws an arm out and shouts, starting forward as alarm surges through him.


MISS MERCURY, DON'T-!

>>895397

>A blinding flash breaks through the barrier and Alton stands, horrified as the beam of destruction surges towards them.

>The yellow Pokemon behind him bleats loudly and runs ahead of Alton, then swings around and shoves the man powerfully back.
>He falls back and onto his rear, his eyes bulging in shock. Tessa stands with her back to the incoming destruction, her flippers stretched out from the push.

TESSA!

>>895396
>>895399

>The laser surges through, blasting past Alton in searing heat and shattering the stairs nearby into seared planks. The floor is sunken and similarly burned, the front facade of the mansion similarly smoking and wrecked by the attack.

>Alton stares incredulously at the spot Tessa had stood in, his chest heaving and eyes wide in muted horror.

T...-Tessa...?

>>895396

>Tessa meanwhile stands on the roof and blinks once, appearing disoriented and confused.


...Pah?

>[Huh?]

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 895401

File: 1428290046809.png (369.28 KB, 800x800, Tonberry run.png)

>>895393

>The Tonberry races back from the blast, the fire chasing after its tail but never quite catching it.


>It spins around, still bleeding at the neck and back, and with a new hiss wiggles its tiny knife at the toasty Dave left on the ground.


>Roll 1d1000 = 153


>odds, it starts slooooowly shuffling for him, its little knife waving about.


>evens, it glances aside at the barrel nearby, and with a slow flick of its tail, turns to waddle towards that instead.


---

>Regardless, Sephiroth eyes Dave resting on the ground, his own hand slowly drifting for the red button on the console in front of him.

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895402

File: 1428290423888.jpg (44.82 KB, 729x600, I run so far awaaaay.jpg)

>>895378
>>895380
>Ammy was much too close and too occupied with marking her territory to avoid it, and she took it head on, getting blasted backwards towards the group.

AMMY!

>Issun hopped up and down on her nose, more angry at her than at the man who just blasted them.


You may be a goddess, but I sure ain't, be more careful out there, you fleabag! Now get some godhood so that doesn't happen again!

895403

File: 1428290426074.jpg (13.42 KB, 193x261, images (6).jpg)

>>895401
Daves clothes are the first thing to mend as he very slowly raises to his feet, maintaining his balance with the practice of someone whose used to be injured, but the pain clearly slowing him down.

He he slowly raises, rather then summoning a new weapon or either of his turntables the first thing that happens is his shades vanish for the briefest of moments before being replaced with uncracked ones.

As the red energy wafting off of his body grows brighter, both the tonberry and Sephiroth would hear the almost slow unmistakable sound of a clock.

>Tick


Dave looks up slowly, his moves oddly in time with the sound

>Tock

Crona Makenshi!pinkie78Os 895405

File: 1428290824828.png (355.15 KB, 853x480, vlcsnap-2011-11-01-17h04m17s38…)

>>895400
>Crona didn't respond to Alton's concerned query, his mind still elsewhere after what he just went through
>he could still feel his body tremble, each movement giving the sensation of being struck by hundreds and hundreds of needles all at once
>he could still hear it screaming, both outside of his head and inside of it
>it was just like before, what Alpharus had done to that poor woman, turning her into his puppet
>these people were torturing souls

>>895378

-!

>the loud shout that came from outside would draw Crona out of his state, followed by the sound of the cannon firing at them

>his eyes shrunk to dots as the massive wave of energy demolished the front of the manor, heading right for them
>and his body just refused to actually move

Nnnnnnnn!

>>895399

-?!

>thankfully, even though Crona's body wouldn't obey him, Rose was somehow able to push them both out of the path of the cannon, Crona just stumbling on the floor with the shove

>he would stare blankly at the ceiling, his eyes hollow and unmoving, even as he breathed harshly, as though he just ran a marathon
>cont.

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 895407

File: 1428290996049.jpg (62.52 KB, 480x272, Tonberry Thrust.jpg)

>>895403

>Sephiroth's hand pulls back, Dave's recovery caught by his attentive stare.

>He watches intensely, his arm dropping back to his side.

>The Tonberry doesn't appear at all intimidated by the sound of the ticking clock or his jilted walking, still advancing towards Dave with a brandish of the tiny knife.


>When the gap narrows, the monster hisses and suddenly charges again, the bloody knife gleaming as it goes for a new stab.


>Roll 1d1000 = 375 odds

Mercenary Tao!pinkie78Os 895411

File: 1428291350015.jpg (66.85 KB, 1011x768, Mercenary_Tao's_defeat.jpg)

>>895396
>>895397
>>895399
>>895400
>>895402
>>895405

>KRA-BOOOOOOOOOOOM!


>the energy wave lances not just through the foyer, not just through the stairs leading up to the residential hall, but completely through the manor, blasting out through the back and into the forest

>it would be about a minute before the energy finally fades away, dissipating slowly until there was nothing left
>all that remained was the damage it left in its wake - a pair of giant holes, one at the front and one at the back, and the line of scorched earth and floor that marked the path the laser had followed

>outside, Tao fell back and hit the ground, breathing heavily after expending so much energy


...there...you see?

This...this is our power!

>placing his hand back where it belonged, he pulled himself up and leaned on the now-spent cannon, panting and gasping for air


Now! Nazis!

Finish them!

.....

>unfortunately, all Tao would get in response was silence


>moving out from behind the cannon would reveal why

>in his eagerness to use the weapon, he had destroyed what remained of the robots, leaving onto singed and ruined parts in its wake

.....

Oh.

...oh.

>Tao's voice changed from victorious to defeated in a matter of seconds, quickly realizing what this would mean for him

895412

File: 1428291527538.png (223.69 KB, 916x800, dave_strider_by_timeless_knigh…)

>>895407
Dave raises his hand, letting the bloody knife slice clean into his hand before grabbing onto the smaller creatures wrist. His grip surprisingly strong despite.

>Tick


Roll 1d1000 = 785

>Tock


A broken sword appears in his hand, swinging up towards the creature, if evens the sword travels back in it's own timeline to a point where it wasn't broken, doubling in length and connecting underneath the creatures other arm.

If Odds, a second, slightly more healed Dave appears behind the creature, the Sword in it's fully extended state, tip whistling towards the already injured part of the creatures neck. Roll to dodge.

>Tick

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895413

File: 1428291693673.jpg (58.59 KB, 267x400, pleased.jpg)

>>895411
>the beam's destructive power would cause the whole Manor to quake, the Summoner nearly falling down on the roof
>>895400
>but once the smoke had settled, she let out a relieved sigh, seeing both pokémon safe and sound
Thank goodness, you both are safe...

>the jackal looked between the woman and the yellow dragon, panting slightly from the near disastrous experience of getting struck by that ray

>he clenched his teeth, stomping his way onto the edge of the roof
>>895411
>glaring down at the man, he brought his hands to his side
Ru-CAAAAAHH!
>and summoning the blue energy again, he would blast the ball down on the mercenary
>Lucario used Aura Sphere!
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 872

895414

File: 1428292260196.png (623.63 KB, 533x726, 6ac3bffbea57e35a645eb488bfcf2a…)

>>895411
>>895405

Rose, knowing the canon must be spent by now doesn't move from her spot by Crona's side. She didn't have any useful healing magic, but she wasn't going to let him get further hurt if she could do something to prevent it.

Keeping people safe was her top priority here, surely the other two fighters would be able to handle their lone enemy by themselves.

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895415

File: 1428292370054.jpg (56.35 KB, 569x469, KABOOM.jpg)

>>895411
[b]...Well. That was dumb. Ammy?/b]

>Again, the world turns into a canvas. and the wolf's tail draws Roll 1d3 = 1 circles with lines sticking out of them.

>Roll 1d1000 = 293
>Evens and the bombs go off with a spectacular explosion.
>Odds and nothing happens because the precision to make a freaking cherry bomb is so finicky for just this one thing only, leaving Amaterasu just staring at him as she wags her tail happily.

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 895416

File: 1428292460327.png (135.35 KB, 515x375, Tonberry.png)

>>895412

>Roll 1d1000 = 133


>odds, the Tonberry once again dodges with uncanny precision, its knife extending to stab into Dave with a quick jab.


>Roll 1d1000 = 347 odds, hit


---

>If evens, the sword hacking right into its neck

>Though it doesn't cleave all the way, the strike is clearly critical, and with a writhe the Tonberry falls over, its tail lashing wildly behind it as it twitched in its dying throes.

Mercury 895417

>>895411

>After a few moments, Mercury rises from the pile of rubble she'd landed in, eyes burning with rage, glowing visibly through the dust and smoke. Despite now being entirely exposed, she seems entirely focused on the single enemy before her.


This...is my home... My friends are in there...and you...could've killed them...

>She lunges at him, taking massive strides to close the distance in mere seconds, her clenched fist coated in a dense orange aura, the muscles of her arm bulging.


Vermilion...

>Suddenly a massive pressure is upon him, her power making the air about them dense and hot. Whatever she's about to do, if it hits, it's going to hurt. No... It's going to kill.


HAMMER!!

>She throws a blindingly fast uppercut aimed at his stomach. If this hits, her hand will rip straight through him.
This post was edited by its author on .

Mercury 895418

>>895417

>Roll 1d1000 = 292 evens

Cameron 895419

File: 1428293380711.jpg (37.09 KB, 1280x720, (514).jpg)

>>895411
>Slowly but surely, several heads peer out, all mostly similar in appearance.
>Four of the Michaels blanched, staring at the very large cannon, and the villain slumped against it.
...This is new.
>Two stated bluntly.
Oh Aeon, what a mess.
>Five muttered, tone almost tired, as Three gave his incredibly predictable response.
Yes.
>Four interjected with all his usual grace and volume.
QUESTION.
What.
>Two replied, rolling his eyes slightly.
THE STAIRS GOT BLOWN UP.
Yes, and so did a lot of the-
HOW ARE WE GONNA GET TO OUR BEDROOMS?

...Goddamnit.

895420

File: 1428293393917.gif (101.49 KB, 500x600, tumblr_mx9ntrbxkj1qb7xx9o1_500…)

>>895416
Dave swings his sword, the Tonberry dodging yet another one of his sword swings, his stoic facial expression breaking for the first time in the fight as his mouth turns down in a frown. Taking the knife deep into his shoulder.

>Tock
Roll 1d1000 = 722

If evens Dave raises his sword as it reverts back to being broken, aligning it with the tonberrys head before pushing it back, causing the blade to appear inside of the creatures head.

If odds, the sound of the close finally goes with a final loud TOCK. Three other Daves, all of increasing wellness appearing around the creature, each swinging for a body part.

Odds
Arm Roll 1d1000 = 233

Leg Roll 1d1000 = 476

Neck Roll 1d1000 = 752

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895421

File: 1428293966824.png (86.93 KB, 320x240, Zappy Zap Time.png)

>>895413

>Tessa looks to the woman standing nearby with a confused bleat and a flick of her ear, which slowly turns into a small smile and a thankful nod.


Pharooo!

>[Thank you!]


>>895411

>Tessa similarly walks to the edge of the roof, glaring down at the man that had dared attack the estate. Her stripey tail lashes behind her, a low growl grumbling in her throat.


>Her gem sparkles, and with a loud cry the Pokemon shoots down another beam of multicolored light from her mouth in a roar.


PHARO!

>Tessa used Dragon Pulse!


>Roll 1d1000 = 946 odds, hit!


---

>>895414
>>895419

>Alton, still in the foyer that now was left utterly ruined (as well as the gutted lower floor), breathes heavily and stares ahead of himself, his glasses tilted on his face from the blast.


...

.............

...

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 895422

File: 1428294819249.png (147.34 KB, 262x267, Seph_Cactaur Needles and Empty…)

>>895420

>There's a nasty squelching noise, the Tonberry immediately going limp from the foreign object now occupying its skull.


...

>Sephiroth, still idly standing by at the computer console, tilts his head and walks forward, appearing far less bored and far more bemused.


Now that is a tactic I rarely see...few Riftguard potentials take the full offense against the Tonberry in such a contained method.

>Useful

>He walks from the console and approaches the young man, glancing around the battlefield with a tiny nod, then beckons for him to follow as he starts to walk away.

Come inside. There's a first aid kit in the lobby you're free to use; the hi-potion inside should heal those cuts for you.

Processing will take at least an hour if you are quick enough with a pen.

Mercenary Tao!pinkie78Os 895423

File: 1428295182329.png (281.21 KB, 512x557, Cyborg_Mercenary_Tao_a.PNG)

>>895415
>POOF!

>the weird effect happening before him drew a confused look from Tao, or as confused as one could look given half of his face was metal


>>895413
>BLAM!

>which left him open to get blasted in the face by the Aura Sphere, knocking him on his back

>this had the dual effect of knocking him out of his stupor and he tries to scramble to his feet

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!

I-I-I surrender! I give up! Y-You win-

>>895421

EEK!

>he would jump back a bit before the bolt could hit him, scrambling back on his knees, waving his hands about


I-I-I can give you information! I-I can tell you about the Nazis!

J-Just please, mercy! Mercy-

>>895417

>CRUNCH!


.....

>before Tao could finish what he was trying to say, the hand rips through his chest, sticking out the other side

>his mouth was left hanging open mid-scream, yet no noise would come out, his limbs now stiff and unmoving

.....

>and then, the body would go limp, what life was remaining leaving Tao's body for good

895424

File: 1428295519483.gif (372.87 KB, 500x281, giphy (2).gif)

>>895422
Dave removes the knife from his shoulder, a future, fully healed version of himself appearing next to him as he vanishes, moving forward in time to just sleep off his injuries. coming back several hours later once he's back in top condition.

"Thanks Cap'n. It's just what a Knight does."

The now fully rested and healed Dave flash steps over to the far wall, retrieving both of his swords before flashing back to Sephiroths side.

Dave scoffs, his expression changing from stoic to mock insulted.

"I'm sure it won't take me all that long."

Melissa Darshana!bXgeUCIUnk 895425

File: 1428295642418.jpg (65.28 KB, 646x343, the answer to everything.jpg)

>>895423
>the jackal flinched at the brutal finish, but he had little reason to care about what had happened to the man

>the Summoner would hum, just taking the scene with a blank stare

Unfortunate... He might have actually told us something useful.
>but she also had no reason to care for the man's fate, shrugging her shoulder
>she turned to the jackal with a small smile, reaching at his head to rub it a little
Thank you for your help, Lucario. You were a great help.

Raww-cah!
>the air shimmered around him, the jackal suddenly vanishing from where he stood

>>895421
>she then turned to the yellow dragon, keeping her smile
Come, Tessa. Let's go back down.
>she crossed her arms, and in a flash of light, the two would reappear in the ruined foyer, the woman calmly taking in sight of the destruction
...

>Roll 1d100 = 4

>odds only
I do not envy the person that will have to clean this...

895426

File: 1428296053768.jpg (47.7 KB, 658x1000, rose_x_male__reader__sneaking_…)

>>895423
>>895421
>>895425
After realizing that the danger was entirely gone, Rose moves to Altons side, pulling him towards Crona.

"Crona needs our help, Alton"

She makes sure not to let him resist, pulling him towards the swordsman laying on the ground with an insistence , knowing that letting him stew won't help anyone, let alone him.

Mercury 895427

>>895423

>Figures he would drop something like that upon realizing his imminent demise. The energy coursing through her fist fades away as she retracts her arm, letting his body drop, fist now soaked in Tao's blood. Of course she would hit the part that still bled. Naked, patches of skin burned away and slowly healing, and blood on her hands once again, her enemy dead before her, she gives a heavy sigh.


I warned you...

>She turns back to the mansion, and slowly makes her way to what remains of it.

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895428

File: 1428296905884.png (9.69 KB, 114x186, Grell_Butler_I Don't Know Guys…)

>>895423

>He stares ahead at the destruction of the mansion foyer, his gaze slowly roving the damage caused by the man's single weapon.


>He heard the man yelling outside, his screams and pleas abruptly and violently silenced by a gut-churning crunching noise.


>Yet the rushing noise in his ears doesn't die down, his chest still heaving as he tried catching his breath, his heart racing in his chest.


>>895426

>Through that haze of consistent trauma, Rose' voice breaks through it like a clear bell. He feels something grab his hand and pull him, and with no resistance, he stands and follows her with numb astonishment.


>When he's brought to Crona, Alton kneels and attempts to pick him up himself.


>Roll 1d1000 = 702


>odds, he picks up the Meister easily enough, Crona lighter than Tessa for him to do so.


>evens, Alton struggles, yet it's clear he can't quite lift Crona successfully.


---

>>895427

>Tessa, unlike her companions, stares in disbelief and horror at what she had witnessed, her striped ears folded back.


...

>>895425

>When she's blinked back to the foyer, she stares with the same horror and disbelief ahead of herself.


...Paaah...

>[Yeesh...]

Crona Makenshi!pinkie78Os 895429

File: 1428297730540.png (283.43 KB, 853x480, vlcsnap-2011-11-01-16h49m40s22…)

>>895426
>>895428

.....

>Crona could feel someone grabbing onto him, but he didn't make any moves at first

>the mere acting of touching him instead sent a prickling sensation all through his body, the swordsman tensing up and giving a weak grunt as an answer
>despite himself, he could still feel the pain that the soul experienced, although it was lessening over time

.....

>Crona screwed his eyes tight, giving a weak whimper as he did

>but soon, he would manage to sit up, only to wind up leaning on Alton as soon as he did
>his teeth clenched tight, another pained grunt pushing through them

H-Hurts...

>>895427
>with the last soldier down, all that was left behind was a deactivated energy cannon, and hundreds of robotic dead bodies littered around the lawn and the foyer

>meanwhile, the helicopters that had passed overhead were now hovering above the center of Town...

895430

File: 1428298062733.png (110.15 KB, 523x566, god_tier_rose_by_kiddy_chan-d4…)

>>895429
>>895428
Rose moves up next to Cronas otherside, wrapping one of his arms around her neck before motioning for Alton to help lift and carry him to the infirmary.

"Come on, I'll help you."

She places her other hand one his chest, letting out small waves or warm, soothing energy. Not actually being healing magic, but at least attempting to make the situation slightly more comfortable.

Mercury 895431

>>895428

>As Mercury makes her way into the remains of the foyer, Tessa catches her eye. She sighs heavily once again, something like regret in her eyes before she turns away and leaps up to the undamaged part of the second floor. Hopefully her room wasn't one of the ones that'd been destroyed.

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895432

File: 1428298788001.jpg (6.84 KB, 130x198, Grell_Bulter_OhDear.jpg)

>>895429

>After his attempts to prop Crona up, Alton slowly sinks to a knee and allows the meister to lean on him, his distracted gaze slowly clearing as he focused more on Crona instead of what had transpired.


>>895430

>Gently slinging Crona's other arm around his shoulders, Alton nods once to the robed woman and glances back to Crona.


Up we go now, Crona. Come along...

>Alton leads the two towards the infirmary, mindful of the rubble and destruction caused by the laser blast.


>>895431

>Tessa steps back and keeps her ears folded, her button eyes turning to look nervously at the floor.

>She hears the helicopters move away, and relieved of this, instead quietly shuffles towards her trainer, Rose, and Crona instead.

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 895506

File: 1428362522387.jpg (43.66 KB, 250x281, Yaaaaaaaaaaaay.jpg)

>>895356
>Smiling at Meum's decision, the fox nods excitedly.

Sounds perfect!

>Shira had plenty to spend as well and perhaps this port city would have some good deals and rear stuff!

>Looking at the book, she figures out which direction the need to go and points onwards unto it's direction.

To the Bazaar then!

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 895507

File: 1428363061004.jpg (421.92 KB, 924x1024, let me embrace you.jpg)

>>895506

>Meum stretches a bit as she starts walking the way the sound fox pointed


Wonder what sort of stuff we'll find.

>Meum lets out a soft chuckle


Maybe we'll find some sort of secret treasure or something like Jo would during one of her treasure hunts. Imagine how shocked she'd be if we did.

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 895521

File: 1428365885900.jpg (66.67 KB, 900x499, Fate_Books.jpg)

>>895507
Well it says here that things from the Terrestria mostly are common in the bazaar, but there should be goods from the world regardless.

>She hums at the thought of Jo discovering the two of them found treasure.


Teehee, the poor fox think she's gotten competition~

>Following aside Meum, Shira thinks about going on an actual treasure hunt. It wouldn't be something she would be against, but the life of a DJ offers little rest. Even this time she was spending with Meum was to be valued.


Though if I could find rare instruments doing that sort of thing...

>There's always room in her collection for new sounds~ From bike horns to organs, every sound is a sound that can be used.

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 895525

File: 1428366328327.jpg (178.19 KB, 850x1202, sample-8de5633fc5126d624050dd1…)

>>895521

Well there are lots of legendary instruments and the like, take Orpheus's harp for example.

>she stretches a bit and taps her chin as she walked


Hey you know, there's one thing I've always wondered Shira...you're the Myobu of sound right?

>Meum pauses for a moment as her tails sway back and forth


Can you use Echolocation ?

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 895533

File: 1428367593075.png (180.61 KB, 327x500, 6db12cabe52e349350ed7e208c36d8…)

>>895525
>Hmm that was true... maybe she should do go treasure hunting the next time she gets free time. If her agent would allow it, poor man has to put up with so much as it is.

>And Meum's question, Shira nods.


I can indeed~! It gives me a reason to claim I'm the Batman!

>She made more then a few jokes about that. never enough.


Why do ask?

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 895535

File: 1428367983553.png (472.78 KB, 592x840, hmm.png)

>>895533

Just curiosity.

>That and it meant that Shira was one of the few people Meum knew who them screaming could actually help if they got lost.



Hmm, maybe I can get some ingredients to make a little bit of an experiment around dinner time...

>The look in Meum's eyes was somewhat worrying, and did she even have any cooking experience...?

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 895557

File: 1428369796611.jpg (143.19 KB, 593x800, 1359035613433.jpg)

>>895535
Ok then~

>She didn't mind answering such things.


Ah, here we are!

>Arriving at the Bazaar, the two girls stood before vendors and their countless goods as far as the eye could see. Certainly there had to be something for the both of them here!

>The mention of making dinner made Shira's ears perk up. This wasn't a good sign...

Oh! I'll help too, we both can cook together!

>Now this was going to be an interesting situation. As eating anything Shira cooked that was more complex then rice was a gamble with one's life...

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 895561

File: 1428370279311.jpg (476.45 KB, 924x1124, dresses.jpg)

>>895557

Sounds fun!

>Meum smiles, her ears perking up a bit


>As she looks around, she nods


Plenty of food vendors, that much is a positive.

>She taps her chin as she looks around


Now then...what else is there...?

Roll 1d6 = 3
1. she finds an antiques booth
2. instrument booth
3. Clothes!
4....spell wares? meh...
5. Gun booth!
6. Antique Masks (mini rolling game within!)

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895595

File: 1428380202107.png (30.01 KB, 141x241, Grell_Butler_ThisIsGoingToHurt…)

>For all the times the mansion was attacked and for all the times Alton found himself needing to handle the aftermath he had one particular job that never became any easier. Truthfully, he did hate this particular job.

Euuuchk!

>His hands snap up in repulsion, his face mired with disgust from the sight of offal and other unpleasantness oozing out from the metallic frame of one of the many bodies littered about the foyer.


>A small pile of them sat on the stoop, awaiting transport to the ever-growing graveyard behind the mansion, hidden with a well-grown treeline and shrubbery combo.

>The ruined front facade of the mansion, indeed even the ruined staircase, gym, and supply closet (his poor cleaning supplies and laundry machines were likely all nothing but ash!) all bore marks of the attack from this newest group. Until he could clear the foyer and yard and dispose of the corpses, he wouldn't dare call for the Craftian contractors to work on the repairs, or the mansion residents for that matter.

>Alton shivers and rubs his hands together, his nose wrinkling from the smell that was starting to accumulate as well. No matter what this job always was disgusting.


>Outside on the lawn Tessa pushes about a cart, three bodies at a time, to the gravesites waiting for them. Her tail illuminates the way for her, and her natural strength makes it quite easy to do so. She does the work happily, not minding or caring about the soldiers that had once been people occupying it.

>Alton found the attitude quite disturbing in of itself, but he wouldn't expect the Pokemon to fully understand the gravity of the atrocities the bodies had undergone.

>His gaze drifts to the strange swastika symbols painted on the metal torsos, and with a blink he tilts his head as he examines the marking.


>He still didn't quite understand what the hulaballoo was with these 'Nazis'. They were German, had some kind of superiority complex, and were...robots? Vampires...?


>He scratches his head and glances about the foyer again with a wheezy sigh. Whatever they were, they were dead for now. Their leader and his crushed ribcage sat buried in a fresh grave.


>Alton pulls his sleeve across his forehead, wiping away some perspiration, and with a sigh stoops over to pick up the corpse's heavy arm. He grunts and scrambles backwards, dragging it to the pile of other bodies awaiting pickup.


>The foyer ground remained covered with smears of blood; he'd need to definitely mop after this...

!uKittyfVOU 895643

File: 1428422689362.png (185.17 KB, 379x379, BFbElTHCAAAs1ei.png)

>>895347
...

>The most foolproof identification system in the world.


Miss Julia used egg whites when I got sidewalk gum stuck to my ears. You should try that.

>...It's a long story.

!Pi.Tech1wc 895644

File: 1428422927125.jpg (7.25 KB, 97x160, Oh God My Life is Not Amazing.…)

>>895353
Uh...

>As far as she knew, she didn't look like a tour guide.


>But she couldn't very well abandon a cute girl in need of help!


...Well where do you want to go...?

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 895646

File: 1428423745132.jpg (24.65 KB, 400x400, tumblr_n8g5oyNqrG1rye1gyo1_400…)

>>895561
>Shira nods making note of all the interesting foods they could get their paws on...

>Looking along with Meum, she too spots the cloths vendors and her eyes light up like stars.


Ooooooh oooh, clothes at 12 o'clock! Permission to engage the target mission control!

895658

File: 1428430505694.jpg (101.46 KB, 722x1105, god_tier___rose_lalonde_by_4th…)

>>895595
Rose enters the room looking, for all intents and purposes, just at home among the carnage and destruction as she does sitting and sipping tea, the only noticeable difference being that her usual smile is twinged with a hint of sadness.

Slowly, she places a hand an Altons shoulder, giving it a light squeeze before moving on ahead. Her hands lightly touching the bodies and varies parts around the foyer as they vanish into her sylladex.

With an uncharacteristic sigh, she approaches the pile of corpses Alton had waiting for pickup, before storing the whole thing in her sylladex, leaving only the bloodstained floors behind.

She'd slowly head outside, following Tessa towards the grave sight.

Melissa Drashana!bXgeUCIUnk 895670

File: 1428440676957.jpg (50.36 KB, 500x280, solitude moment.jpg)

>>895595
>she didn't get why he was being so revering about this
>while she didn't expect him to just leave the corpses of their fallen foe lying around the Manor, she certainly didn't expect there to be a graveyard devoted solely to their enemies
>but what confused her more than anything was, why go through all of this work for people that tried to kill them just one day ago

Diglett-dig! Diglett-dig! Diglett-dig!

TRIO-TRIO-TRIO!

>the mole pokémon pitched in on a hard effort

>to build individual graves for each of the fallen wasn't a job she would leave Alton to handle alone
>the ground-type pokémon could almost effortlessly Dig their way through the ground, a few dozen Digletts and Dugtrios creating the graves that would house the bodies until their eventual decay
Diglett-dig! Diglett-dig!

>the Sorceress oversees the grave digging as she waits for Tessa to bring more of the hundreds of bodies left in the wake of the Manor's wrath

...
>and for a brief second,as she looks down on the rows and rows of graves, but filled and waiting to be field, she feels incredibly relieved she gave up on her search for something she barely even remember

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 895681

File: 1428450061290.jpg (243.24 KB, 624x867, awww.jpg)

>>895646

>Meum chuckles a bit before nodding to Shira


Permission granted Field Commander.

>she says playing along before going into the booth


>looking around, she taps her chin a bit


Seems to mostly be costumes and stuff...

>Meum then blinks a bit as she notices something


>Chuckling a bit she holds up a set of camouflage themed gear


what do you think of this outfit?

!ScratchNrc 895682

File: 1428450253385.gif (63.05 KB, 160x200, tumblr_n8o68h4XTT1svfppko8_250…)

>>895644

I...don't know

>Scratch admitted while rubbing the back of her head gently


Know any places that have lots of people to talk to and are friendly to non-hostile demons?

>she asked honestly, not even trying to hide that fact about herself.


I mean I guess I could go to a place where it's not demon friendly, but I hate having to lie.

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 895684

File: 1428455676174.jpg (43.66 KB, 250x281, Yaaaaaaaaaaaay.jpg)

>>895681
Yeah!

>Hurrying along with her, the Wub Fox smiles at the outfit Meum picked out.


Camou huh? I could never pull off the look myself, but I'm sure it'll look cute on you Meum~

Ha! Poor Zoey could probably use a get up like that avoid all her fans!

>Trying to pick one for herself Shira picks out.

Roll 1d3 = 1
>1 A Hatsune miku outfit
>2 A Gladiator themed costume..
>3 A neon pink, barf yellow, and lime green dress with it's three colours arranged in such a pattern that was an assault on the eyes. Hell, the dress came with an Epilepsy Warning!

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 895685

File: 1428456124600.jpg (Spoiler Image,436.51 KB, 850x1217, 1392072578223 (1).jpg)

>>895684

>Meum covers her mouth and giggles slightly


Oh Shira, I hate to say that was predictable but...it is fitting for you, looks cute.

>Meum just scratches the back of her head and sighs in a light happy tone before going to the changing room and coming back out


>Stretching a bit in the military themed costume Meum looks down


...doesn't leave much to the imagination, I guess...

>she taps her chin and stretches a bit


...Not that I hate that or anything...

Rocks!bXgeUCIUnk 895703

File: 1428462017518.jpg (35.76 KB, 469x275, focused.jpg)

>the mage found it difficult to really care about the incredible destruction in the foyer
>he was curious about it, of course, but he hadn't heard about anyone from the Mansion getting hurt, and he had heard about the man that could fix anything with his powers living in the mansion
>so the walk to the lounge went mostly in a normal fashion, the redhead letting himself fall on the couch and grabbing the remote, quickly flicking through channels as he lazed on the couch

>click!

[b]-and in other news, the repair efforts for Guilt Edge have come across yet another delay-[/i]

>click!

But that's not how you grease a spoon!
>[laugh track]

>click!

Trainer Ryan continues to demonstrate why a good offense is a good defense! His Steelix has been dominating this match, as Trainer Guilli's pokémon simply cannot break through that solid steel! I'm telling you, John, if she doesn't pull out a fire or water type from her hat soon, this match might just without a single loss for Trainer Ryan!

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895704

File: 1428462772403.png (69.12 KB, 500x181, Z_Just What.png)

>>895703

>It was a long shift, longer than Grell preferred. After her shift the Reaper had simply appeared directly in her room, content to taking Nigel for the evening before her early shift the next day.

>When she does finally appear in the foyer, however, the Reaper pauses and looks around, her pupils shrinking at the sight of the destruction around her. Her smile at being able to come home an hour early today freezes on her face, yet loses all the joviality it had held a second prior.

...

>A messy hole gouged the bottom floor of the estate, burn marks ringing the edges in a solid sear. The floor sat half-melted, yet appeared to be cleaned of debris and anything one would expect to be left after such destruction.

>The Reaper stares blankly and slowly walks forward, her heels clicking along the warped and burnt wooden flooring.

My word...! When the hell did this happen?!

>She looks around, her red brows furrowing briefly as she looked for some source to inform her of what had happened, and whether the damages happened today or not.

>The television's mindless blare draws the Reaper like candlelight draws a moth, her steps rapid as she approached.

Why is there a bloody hole through the ruddy-?!

>She stops at the door and blinks, her gaze immediately falling upon the redhead loafing on the couch.


...

..........

...

>Grell clears her throat and looks aside awkwardly, a slight frown pulling at her mouth in delayed reaction.

Rocks!bXgeUCIUnk 895706

File: 1428463278888.jpg (27.67 KB, 488x297, do I really have to.jpg)

>>895704
>the mage jolted, almost jumping off the couch at the Reaper's sudden shouts
>he quickly turned his head with slightly widened eyes, and blinked as he saw the Reaper standing in the entrance of the room
...

...

>and very quickly, the awkward mood set in

>it had been a while since he had last spoken to her, or even with Raven for any long period
>maybe he was averting them, consciously or not
...

>he cleared his throat, turning back to watch the television

I-I don't know. Probably some fight that happened?

It didn't seem to hurt anyone, and the rooms are all safe, so it could have been a lot worse...

And there we go! Trainer Guilli just sent our her prized Arcanine, but is that as good idea as it sounds?

It's still early to say, Jim. Steelix's ground typing can definitely bring the hurt to a fire type like Arcanine, even with that steel weakness to fire! Not to mention Guilli's Arcanine being a very physical pokémon, so you can't rule out Steelix just yet. If Arcanine has any advantage it's in its speed; the first strike will always be the most important!

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895707

File: 1428463934083.png (128.46 KB, 286x272, Grell_Looking Back This Was Ra…)

>>895706

...Hmn...

>Grell glances back to the destruction left in the foyer, her small frown growing as she stared at it.


...It's rather strange, I can't remember the last time I saw that sort of destruction inflicted on this estate...

>A tremor of concern passes through the Reaper's voice, though for the moment she hardly notices. Her gaze flicks between the destruction of the foyer to the basement stairwell with no small amount of worry.

>She didn't even know about this and she tended to catch wind of some unpleasantness revolving around the mansion, either here or at work.

...

>Granted, she was expressly forbidden on purposefully rooting out information about Wayne Manor and Town...

Rocks!bXgeUCIUnk 895708

File: 1428464448197.jpg (48.21 KB, 300x624, dont be mad.jpg)

>>895707
>the mage glanced at the Reaper, quickly noting her growing worry
Whoever did this was probably handled already. Unless they come back, of course...
>he had certainly heard the stories of previous bad guys who relied on other people to do their dirty work, allowing for multiple attacks on the Manor
We just have to keep our eyes and ears open from now on...
>anybody packing that much power to destroy the Manor's foyer should definitely be considered a big problem to deal with as quickly as possible

OH!

Wow! What an upset! Arcanine fighting back with Flamethrower on Steelix, and Steelix goes down!

That! That is the cleverness that has kept Guilli in this competition! She's always changing her strategy, always devising new strategies for each opponent, and making the best use of those Technical Machines!

Steelix simply couldn't handle the heat, and Trainer Ryan is down to three pokémon out of four, so this match is far from over!

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 895711

File: 1428465487275.png (317.72 KB, 485x356, Grell_Headaches On The Rise.PN…)

>>895708

>Grell lifts a hand and rubs at her eyes with a tired sigh, leaning briefly against the door's threshold heavily.


...

>What she wouldn't give for a day off...! She at least could see to Nigel's home being properly safe while she was away at work, and with damage like this is was absolutely evident that someone had dropped the ball when it came to actually protecting the place.


>Just why Alton trusted in these mooching layabouts she never would properly understand, it still baffled her tremendously how things like this could simply happen.


...

>With a weak bump, Grell starts forward and walks away from the lounge, slowly heading for the basement stairwell instead.

>It was evident Rocks clearly didn't want to speak to her at some length anyway. He appeared far too invested in his mindless show and she wasn't apt to give him another reason to resent her being around.
>Despite, of course, that little tiff between her and his fiancee.

>Grell grimaces as she walks away, the thought agreeing with her as well as a rotten egg would agree with anyone for lunch.

Rocks!bXgeUCIUnk 895712

File: 1428465869495.jpg (48.21 KB, 300x624, dont be mad.jpg)

>>895711
>Roll 1d100 = 47

>evens

...

Mom?
>he called out, muting the television
Could we talk about... this? Just you and me.

---

>odds

...

.....

>he keeps his silence, turning his attention back to the TV screen

And out comes Hitmonchan, an interesting choice by Trainer Ryan.

There's no type advantage here, Jim, it's all down to who can hit the hardest! Here we go!

Professor Stein!.ZzGrellBs 895781

File: 1428527368357.jpg (447.04 KB, 700x835, Stein_SoNowWhat.jpg)

Yeah, I'd like to order the bucket of fried Chocobo wings with the sweet and sour sauce. Add on a...mnnnh...side order of cole slaw with that and a large drink.

>Stein leans back and observes the squeaky-voiced teen taking his order with a bland and bored stare. Kalm Fried Chocobo was by far his favorite fast food joint in South District and one of his preferred stops during his shifts in Asylum, even if it looked like one of those cheap walk-up locations that probably had rodents scampering about in the back.


>Stein didn't mind it too much, if only because this was one of the few places he could smoke at while waiting for his food.


>He really needed a pick-me-up after seeing to the Large Gate's dismantling and shipment to Canterlot.

>It was hard enough ensuring each and every piece was disassembled and had the proper labeling, but actually getting every single box out of the Institution without notice and then transporting the cargo to the train station hadn't been the easiest endeavor.

>The teen passes him a slip with the number '11' marked on it as well as a large cup. Stein accepts both with a small nod, then walks to the nearby soda fountain, examining the options with a small frown.


Slurm...Bonk...Super Porp...Yahoo...Buzz...

>None sounded particularly good, or as he knew for some of them, were good for digestion. Slurm and Super Porp both had interesting readings on Asylum's nutritional investigations, hosted in tandem between the Chemical and Medical divisions.


>On second thought, maybe water would be fine. He fills the cup with ice and the clear liquid, then with a sigh wanders to a table. The doctor sets the cup on the table in front of him, then takes a drag of his cigarette. The plume of smoke he breathes out after a hold shapes of a skull above him, much to the cashier's chagrin behind the counter.


>The teen walks to the back of the stand and Stein looks away, disinterested with his uncomfortableness.

???!bXgeUCIUnk 895782

File: 1428529184086.jpg (Spoiler Image,53.33 KB, 385x510, body.jpg)

>>895781
>thump!
>the door shut, as a small group entered the restaurant
>three men and one woman stood at the entrance, their clothes identical with black hoods and black pants
>the woman that stood in front of the group looked carefully around the restaurant, before being the only one to step forward
>she took her hands out from her pockets, holding out her arms
My brothers and sister of Equestria, please, lend me your ears for a brief moment...
>the men standing behind her, all of them big and burly, would step closer to her
We come to you with a warning and a message. A warning of the corruption in our fair city! And a message for its salvation.

From the police and the Riftguard, who lord their power and influence over us, to the inept and blind Mayor, who does nothing, sees nothing, and hears nothing of the problems that plague this city!

For too long have our voices gone unheard and unanswered! Our prayers for a better city, a safer city, a safer life have gone ignored by those in charge of the Town.

Must we stand for this, my brothers and sister? No! We mustn't stand for mediocrity, we mustn't stand for ignorance and greed! We must stand against them, and take back the city with our own hands!

No more will the police spy on us with their drones! No more will the Riftguard be allowed to run rampant! And no more shall the Mayor receive our money, when he does nothing to earn it!

>the four figures reached into their baggy jackets, each of them taking out a white mask, which they quickly placed over their head

>one of the men also took out a spray can, quickly painting "rEVOLUTION" on a blank wall
Join the Revolution, my brothers and sisters! The Evolution of our city to something greater, and stronger than it is today!

>finally, the tallest of the men would take out a poster, and place it on the wall close to the graffiti

>the poster was simply a picture of someone wearing the same mask they all wore, with the word "REVOLUTION" written underneath
>but strangely, something about the simple poster seemed unnaturally off, like it wasn't entirely two dimensional, as if staring at it was like staring into a window
>those who stared at it too long would feel their heads grow lighter, as if whatever troubled them was gone entirely, and only that picture existed in their mind

Professor Stein!.ZzGrellBs 895786

File: 1428530260708.png (86.92 KB, 295x267, Stein_Let Me Explain You a Thi…)

>>895782

...

>Stein watches the proceedings, his eyes well hidden from his reflective glasses covering his face. His expression also remains carefully neutral through the speech the woman promoted, his cigarette issuing a stream of smoke from the tip, maintaining the eerie skull floating above his head.

>He notices that the teenager behind the counter comes back, yet strangely he doesn't seem to react when the men deface a wall, something Stein finds peculiar given he was more apt to complaining that anyone else he had ever met in the service industry.

...

>Stein only glances once at the uncanny poster before returning his gaze to the people that gathered, then slowly raises a hand to turn at the screw stuck through his head. The grinding noise kills the silence following, and after another release of smoke, Stein finally raises a hand in gesture.


>Click!


There are so many things incorrect about your statements factually that I'm having a difficult time deciding which to respond to first. I'll go with the most obvious: while you're right there's an unfair corruption towards distribution of wealth given North District's preferential treatment in emergency services such as police and fire to blanket-coat the entire city as being corrupt is a fallacy. There is no marked law against this escalation of police Eyebots and they so far appear to have only marginally increased productivity of the police.

Furthermore, the Riftguard are the opposite of 'rampant' and tend to stick to their duties, much to the chagrin of some of the populace given the effectiveness of superpowered individuals if you cross-reference that security type with a place like Silver City. Their insistence to follow protocol to the letter means they stick to their jobs too well and only act in situations that are Rift related, which means any idiot who's come in through other countries or other means can do what they like and it isn't their jurisdiction. It's a flawed concept but for the job they do, consistently they appear to have a good handle on preventing serious threats from the Rifts in demolishing Town.

>Stein pauses only once but only for breath before his words again come as a stream.


The Mayor is ineffectual and a figurehead, something you all seem misinformed about. There's a council of representatives in Town Hall that manage the public works in which the Mayor sits as figurehead. He only ever seems to do anything relating to ceremonial events or holidays, which makes me question just why he of all people is being a scapegoat. If there's someone more logical to make a scapegoat, technically Princesses Celestia and Luna would be appropriate given Town and previously Oatville exist as population ghettos for those foreign of Equestria while Equestrian-specific areas such as Canterlot and Ponyville have an astonishing disparity of non-Pony to Pony ratio of population. One could even argue that Town in general acts as a ward against the atrocities that can happen to Equestria, and reserves its best defenses for the pony residences through previous disasters that have befallen Equestria as a whole.

>Stein continues to twist his screw, his glasses gleam fading to reveal his green eyes, which stare unimpressed at the masked people gathered, like a teacher who had been given a subpar report from an unruly group in his class.


...Just a thought.

>Click!


>Meanwhile, at the counter, the teenager doesn't appear to have heard anything, his gaze more empty than usual as he stares at the poster in particular.

???!bXgeUCIUnk 895788

File: 1428531031207.jpg (19.38 KB, 389x203, look into my eyes.jpg)

>>895786
>none of the masked figures made a move or uttered a word during the doctor's analysis of their speech
>whatever emotions they might have had were effectively hidden behind the white masks that covered their entire face, leaving them standing in silence with an impossible to guess expression for a few seconds

>which then seemed to turn to minutes


>in fact, nobody in the restaurant would have moved in that long stretch of time

>even the street outside seemed devoid of any movement, of any life passing through it
>everything was silent, as if that single moment in time had been frozen








>until a deep, hoarse voice began to speak, seemingly from the very walls of the restaurant

How curious... Your level of intelligence must greatly surpass the norm if you managed to see through my hypnotic suggestions by using simple logic...
>and suddenly, sitting directly across the table from the doctor was a man that most definitely wasn't there before
>his cold grey eyes stared behind a white porcelain mask, also effectively hiding any emotions he might have been experiencing
It is quite impressive.
This post was edited by its author on .

Professor Stein!.ZzGrellBs 895791

File: 1428531788126.png (62.7 KB, 317x276, Stein_Uhm How Do I Respond To …)

>>895788

>The silence doesn't, at first, unsettle the professor. He had a feeling they'd likely take their time trying to think of some response and he was feeling generous and bored enough to stick around and listen to it.

>However, as the time stretches, Stein slowly looks around himself, the eerie lack of motion not bypassing his notice.

...?

>Stein's brows furrow once in confusion, his hand picking up its pace to twist his screw a little faster. He wasn't going crazy again, was he?

>A voice calls his attention and he looks forward, expecting to glance at the group that assembled. Instead, he's rewarded the sight of another one sitting right in front of him.

-!

>Stein jolts with a start, his hand freezing as he stares at the man, his surprise printed all over his face.


...

...

.............

>Finally, his hand twists the screw one more time.


>Click!


...

...

...

>Slowly, his hand falls back to his side, his expression remaining carefully neutral.


Hmn, that's surprising.

>Roll 1d1000 = 71


>odds only:


For a second I was starting to think I was going crazy again.

>So this must have been actually happening? That...wasn't a good thing either, in hindsight.

Ojin!bXgeUCIUnk 895792

File: 1428532267195.jpg (59.27 KB, 500x330, look.jpg)

>>895791
I assure you, you're perfectly sane.
>the man calmly stated as he leaned slightly over the table, placing his arms atop it
Which, as you may understand, is quite a problem for me. I can't have someone walking around that can shatter my vision of the world with his words...
>he glanced aside at the group near the entrance, who remained completely stationary
Not after all of the work I put into this.

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 895794

File: 1428532779812.jpg (157.52 KB, 458x438, tumblr_n1qeootHQg1sh3mlvo1_500…)

>>895685
Thank you Meum~
>She's certainly gonna buy this one, it looked like it'd fit, bit she should try it on just in case...
>Or well she would if she didn't currently need to resist the urge to drool a bit looking at Meum in her new outfit.

W-wow... that really sexy on you.

>Gosh, that fox could wear a mascot outfit and make it look good!

Professor Stein!.ZzGrellBs 895795

File: 1428532999551.png (164.22 KB, 476x350, Stein_Really_IsThatEvenNecessa…)

>>895792

Logic is an amazing product of thought. Anyone's capable of it if they're willing to seek true answers instead of false ones.

>He certainly didn't need to be told twice about being threatened, and Stein reflects as much hospitality to the idea with a disapproving frown and dead-eyed stare.


It's not my fault your revolution is intrinsically flawed with the points you've brought up. If you did your research I'm fairly sure I wouldn't have had any ground to stand on for any opposing viewpoint or counterargument.

>Stein's muscles slowly tense beneath his baggy labcoat, a prickling sensation slowly lighting through his nervous system.


But I understand the threat someone like me poses to you. It's easy to find idiots without 'common' sense in an urban population. Just as it's easy for you to presume you can idly threaten me on the grounds I completely blasted said movement apart in three key points.

If I were you, I wouldn't bother with a man like me. I don't have interests in Town, I don't particularly care for the current of politics, and the only reason I indulged your group of cronies was because it seemed like fun.

...

>Roll 1d1000 = 868


>odds only, Stein smirks, the cigarette in his mouth quirking up for effect.


And what do you know? It was.

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 895796

File: 1428534068129.gif (76.19 KB, 223x255, oh how sweet.gif)

>>895794

Gee,I'm flattered...

>Meum states with a very slight blush before tapping her chin


definitely an outfit for me to grab then. Now then...

>She goes to get back changed into her normal clothes before coming out


I'll scope out a few more outfits, just call me when you're done changing...

Ojin!bXgeUCIUnk 895797

File: 1428534083788.jpg (12.58 KB, 172x240, from above.jpg)

>>895795
No, it's not your fault...
>a pause, followed by a shrug of the man's shoulders
And quite frankly, I didn't have to make much research in order to bring this Town to its knees. The people here... they're so fed up with their lives, and the apparent worthlessness of the people in charge, that they would believe anything I told them.

Which they did. I could have easily taken a much different route, but this one was so easy that I would have been a fool not to take it.
>he leaned back in his seat
...

But, you see... I have every reason to bother with a man like you. This... coldness you carry with yourself... a man with no obligations, who views the world in such a raw manner... I wonder...
>his head tilted slightly
Just what are you hiding inside of that mind of yours... Is this really who you are, or do you use this facade to protect something important to you?

Professor Stein!.ZzGrellBs 895798

File: 1428534441669.png (114.58 KB, 610x346, Stein_LikeIHaventHeardThatOneB…)

>>895797

...

>Stein stares hard at the man, his own eyes hardening in challenge at him. Tension sits in him as tight as a pulled wire on a guitar, the man simply waiting for the first move.


>The cigarette in the corner of his mouth is the only thing to indicate what the doctor is ready for, the tip of it dipping downwards from the shadow of a bare frown.


...

..............

...

Ojin!bXgeUCIUnk 895799

File: 1428534644986.jpg (29.76 KB, 295x306, face.jpg)

>>895798
>the white mask would reveal nothing to the good doctor, remaining stone solid in its expression
>the two men locked eyes for what would seem like minutes
...

....




>and during that time, one of the large burly men had made his way behind the doctor

>lifting his thick arm, he swung it to meet with Stein's head, and knock him out of his seat
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 710

Professor Stein!.ZzGrellBs 895800

File: 1428535241493.png (296.11 KB, 605x342, Stein_Divebomb!.PNG)

>>895799

>The fist aimed at Stein's head collides not with the doctor's skull but instead his sturdy arm, the muscles hidden underneath his coat taking the punch easily enough.


>A reckless grin passes the man's face, his glasses reflecting a bright glow on his face.


>The spark of the fight doesn't just incite Stein's swift physical action. As he explodes upwards to his feet, the chair flying back away from him, his body suddenly illuminates, his soul wavelength blasting out from the released tension to give him some space to move.


>Roll to dodge

Ojin!bXgeUCIUnk 895801

>>895800
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 376

Ojin!bXgeUCIUnk 895802

File: 1428535512089.jpg (59.27 KB, 500x330, look.jpg)

>>895801
>>895800
>the large burly man let out a pained howl from the soul wavelength
>clearly unused to this kind of punishment, he simply falls over and collapses on the floor, still breathing, but shivering in pain

>a second burly man would charge forward, looking to simply tackle Stein to the ground from behind

>odds Roll 1d1000 = 423

>if hit, he then swings a fist to the back of the doctor's head

>odds Roll 1d1000 = 63

>the tall yet slimmer masked man would remain in his seat, showing no concern for his fallen thug

Professor Stein!.ZzGrellBs 895803

File: 1428535848417.png (44.91 KB, 429x247, Stein_Don't Think of the Thing…)

>>895802

>THUMP!


>Stein jerks, his eyes snapping open from the attack from behind, which seems almost too perfectly timed to when he cut off his soul wavelength's blast.
>He hits the ground stomach-first, his glasses flying off his face and onto the floor ahead of him. His vision blurs shortly afterwards, accompanied by a grunt of pain from the blow to the back of his head.

Ghn-!

>His focus for his soul wavelength vanishes, his vision blurring out from the loss of his glasses in addition to the strike.


>More used to said punishment, at least enough to stay conscious after one good hit, Stein attempts to push himself up with an arm, his other elbow swinging back to strike at the person on him.


>Roll 1d1000 = 326 odds

Ojin!bXgeUCIUnk 895804

>>895803
>the doctor's elbow would meet with the man's thick arm, the blow blocked
>the muscular man would then grab the doctor by his collar and coat, and attempt to lift him off the floor, and onto the air
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 860

>if success, he would then throw the doctor straight into a wall

>roll for safe landing

Professor Stein!.ZzGrellBs 895805

File: 1428536277892.png (132.87 KB, 552x338, Stein_OneTwoImGonnaPunchYou.PN…)

>>895804

-!

>Stein feels his collar to his coat yank up, and with a quick duck pulls his arms right through the sleeves, slipping out of his coat in one smooth motion.


>As the white fabric quickly lifts away from him, Stein jumps up with a closed fist, swinging right for the masked thug's jaw.


>Roll 1d1000 = 453 odds

Ojin!bXgeUCIUnk 895806

>>895805
>CLACK!
>the fist connects beautifully with the man's jaw, breaking the chin of the mask he wore and forcing him to fall off the doctor
>but a fist was something this man seemed used to be taking, quickly lifting himself onto his feet, a swing a second fist to crash against the doctor's stomach
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 420

>if hit, the third and biggest man would step in, trying to grab the doctor in a bear hug to keep him still

>odds Roll 1d1000 = 718

Professor Stein!.ZzGrellBs 895807

File: 1428536935951.jpg (178.15 KB, 1280x720, Stein_KABLAM BABY.jpg)

>>895806

>Stein moves aside from the blow, positioning himself closer to the thug as his momentum carried him past.


>His fist sails for a kidney shot this time, the doctor mentally scrounging up some focus for a wavelength burst at the same time as the strike.


>Roll 1d1000 = 131 odds, hit


>if hit, Roll 1d1000 = 612 odds, added souljolt; pic related.


>if hit and second roll evens, his thoughts are scattered and his head pounding from the earlier blow combined with the adrenaline, making it almost impossible to dredge up the focus to weaponize his soul wavelength for now. The strike ends up instead as a normal punch.

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 895808

File: 1428537158575.png (313.11 KB, 540x799, tumblr_n9d9zn9T8G1ti6bceo1_540…)

>>895796
>With a nod the girl heads for the change room and hopes this Miku outfit will fit her...

>Roll 1d3 = 3

>1 It's one size too big being a bit lose on her.
>2 it's just right making her look like a Vocaloid if they had fluffy tails.
>3 It's one size too small and she can't button up the shirt. (Basically pic.)

>Once she tries it on, if result one or three, she huffs.


Darn, it doesn't fit that well...

>Maybe there's one in a different size?

>for now she takes this off and puts her old clothes back one before leaving the change room.
=============================
>If two however, she's pleased that it fits her form perfectly and promptly exits the change room to show it off.

Sweet~ Hey Meum, look it fits!

Ojin!bXgeUCIUnk 895809

File: 1428537468989.jpg (26.43 KB, 525x325, I want it.jpg)

>>895807
>the thug would bend over in pain at the kidney shot, stumbling slightly away from the doctor
>he tried to stand up straighter, but it seemed the blow had done quite a bit of damage

>but, without making a single noise, the slimmer masked man would appear right behind the doctor

>his hand would reach forward, looking to grab the grey haired man's arm, and yank on it
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 286

>if hit, roll to resist illusion

>if fail, the doctor's arm is ripped right off as if made out of paper, the pain feeling very real

Professor Stein!.ZzGrellBs 895810

File: 1428538098702.png (133.11 KB, 607x340, Stein_WhyDoesEveryoneAssumeILi…)

>>895809

>It's more of luck that Stein is alerted to the slimmer man behind him, a single step forward allowing his arm to swing barely out of grasp, but not enough for Stein to get the sensation of someone behind him, the disturbed air from the failed grab registering on his skin with a tingling feeling.


No you don't-!

>He whirls around to face them, this time swinging a kick around as well to catch his attacker off-guard.


>Roll 1d1000 = 685 odds

Ojin!bXgeUCIUnk 895811

File: 1428538661711.jpg (15.88 KB, 273x253, shroud.jpg)

>>895810
>the kick would find its mark, striking the masked man in his gut and forcing him back
>but the man's thick clothes would manage to soak up some of the damage, allowing him to remain on his feet
...
>the mask would show no signs of pain, the man slowly lifting his arms
>his eyes would glow white, and his entire form would turn smokey, the man practically turning into a black shadow
>then, the darkness would quickly spread, causing the restaurant to vanish, and engulf the doctor in a world of darkness and silence

>a whiff of air would pass before the doctor, a fist being aimed straight against his face

>odds Roll 1d1000 = 444

Professor Stein!.ZzGrellBs 895812

File: 1428539415908.png (679.47 KB, 500x683, Stein_Stepped In Gum Again...I…)

>>895811

>THWAP!


>The fist stops completely before reaching the doctor's face, his gaze focused ahead of himself and his left arm raised. His hand catches the swung fist on the palm, arresting it from moving any closer.


>Stein doesn't hesitate, his free hand shooting forward and grabbing the arm the hand is attached to, gripping down tightly before swinging the man over himself and slamming him to the ground, summarily twisting his hand to break at the wrist in the same fluid motion.


>He releases the arm upon impact, leaving the man prone on the floor. Stein stares down at him, his chest rising and falling from a combination of the exertion and the continued rush of adrenaline, a small bead of sweat rolling down the side of his face to mark as much.


...

.........

...

I told you. I'm someone not to be bothered.

>The corner of his mouth curls up, his wheezy breaths slowly calming down.


If I were you, I'd heavily consider retreat. A man like me might be tempted to see how you do those little tricks of yours.

>Roll 1d1000 = 320


>odds; a static-y noise subtly infiltrates Stein's head, his smile only widening to an unsettling degree.

Ojin!bXgeUCIUnk 895814

>>895812
>crack!
>the masked man's wrist would snap from the twist, emitting a short yet clear growl by him
>the figure would vanish into the dark shadowy world built around him, although the "smoke" had begun to clear, revealing some of the restaurant
>as it vanished, all of the masked figures had also disappeared, apparently taking the doctor's advice

>in the end, the only thing that had remained of the group would be the graffiti and strange poster on the wall

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUts 895817

File: 1428540506805.png (60.97 KB, 180x300, char_hanako.png)

>Emily stood at Mercury's door, just moments from knocking. Normally, they'd pass each other in the halls, nod to each other, smile, say "What's good?", do some elaborate secret handshake, something, but not lately. For the past few days, Emily had seen very little of Merc, and when she did she looked like her mind was elsewhere. Was something bothering her? She'd be a bit more chipper if that weren't the case, right?

>Not delaying a moment longer, Emily knocked on the door. Whatever it was, she'd help a friend get to the bottom of it.

Mercury 895821

>>895817

>Several moments pass, almost enough time to convince Emily that Mercury isn't there before she hears the door unlock. As it opens, Emily is hit with an uncharacteristic scent of tobacco, something she'd never smelled on Mercury before. The sight that meets her is a bit uncharacteristic of Mercury as well, a stone straight face and dimmed green eyes meeting her gaze from a darkened room.


Emily? Uh...hey. What're you doin' here?

>Her voice was tired, sounding almost as though she'd rather not be speaking at all. Something is definitely off.

Professor Stein!.ZzGrellBs 895822

File: 1428541102096.gif (403.73 KB, 500x281, Stein_AllThisThinkingHurtsMyBr…)

>>895814

...

>Stein looks around the restaurant, and finding it empty of the masked revolutionaries, slowly walks around and collects his glasses and labcoat from the floor.

>He grunts after slinging his coat on, reaching up to rub at the back of his head where the thug had struck him earlier. With the fight over it pounded twice as painfully, and was tender to the touch.

Damn, that really hurt...!

>He glances briefly at the damaged wall and the poster. There's a strange quality to it, and after a moment Stein realizes the draw of it. With an annoyed grunt, he reaches up and rips it down. He balls the poster up between his hands and looks to a nearby trashcan.


>...How did those kids do it again?

>The doctor lines himself up and takes the shot, tossing the wadded up paper for the open mouth of the bin.

>Roll 1d1000 = 230 odds, score!


>evens, it bounces off the side and onto the floor.

>if evens, he grunts in consternation. He never did fully understand the point of basketball.

>Regardless of the above, he slowly walks to the counter where the dazed teenager stood. Upon the lack of response, he slams his palms on the countertop.


Where's my damn Chocobo wings?!

>The teenager jumps with a small scream, his eyes snapping wide open as if he woke up from a daydream.


S-Sorry sir, I'll get them r-right n-n-now!

>He runs to the back kitchen, and with another grunt, Stein turns around and rubs his head again.

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 895824

File: 1428541404869.png (83.22 KB, 232x270, Naomi, why2.png)

>>895808

Aww...that's a pity.

>Meum says with a slight pout once she returned


shouldn't give up though, right Shira? There's probably something that'll fit ya...

>she'd come back with a few more outfits, a few swimsuits, more military getups and the like and a few other costumes


Wanna try on one of these?

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUts 895825

File: 1428541553345.jpg (108.73 KB, 319x596, 1370363431353.jpg)

>>895821
>Emily's nostrils curl up a little at the smell. Merc was a smoker? More importantly, why did Merc look like she hadn't taken care of herself for days? What was up with that hollow expression and voice? Things were even worse than she thought, it seemed.

"C-Coming to check up on you. Because, well... y-you haven't seemed yourself lately."

>Okay, that sounded kinda confrontational.


"I-Is there anything you need? Soup? A hot drink? A warm shoulder?"

>Emily's eyebrows drew together as she asked with a gentle voice. It was the same tone she'd use whenever Janie started to withdraw on her.

Mercury 895828

>>895825

>All three of those things sound nice right now, if she's perfectly honest. She scratches her head a bit, taking a moment to think of what exactly would be an appropriate response to that question.


Uh... N-nah, I'm uh...I'll be okay, I'm just...a little shaken by something...

>Roll 1d1000 = 644

>If evens, her arm is up long enough for Emily to notice a few small circular burn marks, and they look recent.

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUts 895830

File: 1428542797828.jpg (64.73 KB, 182x258, Emily_yeep.jpg)

>>895828
>Emily looks at Merc's arm and visibly recoils. Next she frantically looks around for another first aid kit. Coming back a moment later, Emily gingerly takes Merc's damaged arm and begins examining the damage done.

>By the looks of it, the immediate threat of serious infection was gone, but those burns were still gonna scar like a motherfricker without intervention. As such, Emily pulls the ointment out of the first aid kit. Humming to herself as she realizes she's probably going to need more than this.


"L-Let's sit somewhere. You can tell me all about it there."

Mercury 895832

>>895830

>At first, Mercury puts on a rather pained expression, quickly pulling her injured arm down to her side in an attempt to hide her burns, seeming almost ashamed. Yet as Emily returns, worried as Mercury knew she would be, she doesn't fight, allowing Emily to examine her more closely.


R-right...

>She allows Emily entrance into her abode, silently closing the door behind her before following her to the nearby couch. As she takes a seat, she picks up a lit cigar resting in an ashtray on her end table.


>Roll 1d1000 = 614

>Evens, she almost instinctively starts to take the lit end to her arm, barely managing to stop herself, but not in time for Emily not to see it. Dammit, how much more worry can I cause her today?...

>Odds, she calmly places the cigar to her lips and takes a short draw, blowing a small smoke ring as she exhales.

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUts 895833

File: 1428544565699.png (8.21 KB, 334x431, 1393021415244.png)

>>895832
>Emily watched the other arm come towards the injured one. Why would she?...
>Her eyes went even wider as the realization dawned on her. But how could she continue without being too forceful?
>Emily kept her eyes on her work as she tended to each wound along Merc's arm. Maybe that could help her think of the words to say.

"Okay Merc. I-I can tell something's really got you hurt. What's the matter? J-Just let the thoughts flow and... and come out however they do n-naturally."

Mercury 895835

>>895833

>She simply stares at the lit cigar in her hand for a few moments. What would she say? What could she say that wouldn't just worry Emily more? Though, she figures that saying something would do her more good than just keeping to herself.


There...there's blood on my hands, hon... And until the other day, it was old blood... I'd managed to wash it away, to an extent...

>She places her cigar back in the ashtray.


Of course, you know about the attack on the mansion...

>She seems reluctant to go further.

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUts 895839

File: 1428546032599.jpg (36.25 KB, 284x283, 1386621629335.jpg)

>>895835
"Y-You mean the Nazi attack?"

>How could she not know? That gaping hole in the Manor and her being bereft of an exercise venue were very hard to miss, after all. So that must've meant something happened there.


"W-Well, they were the ones who put you in that position, right? They attacked a well-known home o-of powerful people, and put a l-lot of innocent life at risk."

>And then she put a stop to it. If anything, that was something to be admired in Emily's eyes. Unless...


"D-Did something more happen?"

Mercury 895845

>>895839

>She lowers her head to her hands and gives a heavy sigh.


I mean...it's simple when you look at it, y'know? They came here, attacked us without provocation, almost killed a lot of innocent people... They had to be stopped, right? So, that's what I set out to do...

>She picks up the cigar again, this time calmly placing it to her lips and taking a short draw.


It's not so much what I did... It's how I felt about what I did... The son of a bitch had to die, but...I just...I couldn't stop myself. I was seeing red. I wanted to kill him. I...I've killed before, but... It was either kill or be killed in those situations.

>She lays her head back, casting a hollow gaze at the ceiling.


He was scared... There was still some humanity left in him because he was begging for his life...

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUts 895846

File: 1428548349655.jpg (68.05 KB, 508x1094, 1373440836987.jpg)

>>895845
"O-Oh..."

>Emily considered what Merc just revealed for a moment. A man begging for his life wasn't a threat anymore, right?

>But then again, if she was just seeing red... but if she was aware enough to notice him begging for life...
>Hm... This was a moral dilema.
>Emily decided after a moment or two to move into Merc's lap as she goes to work on the wounds.

"I-It was a moment of passion. And who knows? Maybe h-he was just trying to get you off guard o-or psych you out. Wouldn't put it past a nazi."

Mercury 895847

>>895846

>She gives another heavy sigh. She expected nothing else from Emily, wanting to believe in the good in her, saying anything she could to make her feel better about what'd happened.


M-maybe... But... If I had just...waited... If I had been able to stop myself...

>She falls silent, simply staring at the ceiling for a few moments before casting her gaze back down, straight into Emily's eyes.


He was evil... Why do I feel so guilty?

Amaterasu!7IssuntiRE 895848

File: 1428550634086.jpg (19.02 KB, 380x285, okami-brush.jpg)

>>895595
>Amaterasu turned around to see the absolutely destroyed mansion.

>Issun cringed in absolute horror.


Oh, oh jeez. That's awful. Yeah, we're probably partially responsible for that mess. Not to worry, Ammy here can fix this up right away! You know what to do, right?"

>The wolf barks in response, rushing inside to make repairs.


>All of time paused as Amaterasu dragged her tail across the areas where the staircase used to be, before rushing off to get to repair the rest of the manor.


>Of course, this rejuvenation wouldn't be perfect, anything unrecognizable couldn't be restored. If it was obliterated or turned to ash had to be cleaned up later. She did manage to fix up some treadmills, mirrors, some cleaning supplies and laundry machines, even patching up the cracked walls and floor, soaking up the bloodstains along the way.


>Finally, the gargantuan exterior, it took a great deal of concentration and precise brush strokes, the exterior was as sturdy as it was before.


>As for the stench of death, a quick gale storm make a strong wind blow the odor away.


>In the blink of an eye, nearly the entire manor was fixed as if nothing happened.


[b]Alright, I think that should do it!

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895859

File: 1428552771368.jpg (13.85 KB, 256x340, Troubled Waters.jpg)

>>895848

Wasn't quite expecting that restoration to happen as a direct reference to Alton cleaning up but I can work it. This post here is in present time.

>Seated in the kitchen rests a dark-haired Keybearer, her mouth currently stuffed with her favorite frozen treat and her back resting against the back of her chair.


>She isn't enjoying the treat as much as she'd like, however, her thoughts preoccupied with what she had heard of what happened in the mansion while she was in Town.


>Crona was waylaid in the infirmary, though Professor Stein had assured her he was physically fine, all he seemed to be was far from it. The official story was that Nazis had attacked the mansion, and their soldiers were 'unnatural'. Whatever the Professor meant by that he wouldn't elaborate on, insisting instead that Crona needed to rest and sent her on her way.


>Strangely, some things were missing in the mansion foyer. The rug on the stairs was missing, and the doors looked new. She wouldn't have guessed there was any fight that actually happened on the grounds. Whoever cleaned up did a pretty good job, though for how damaged it was beforehand, she didn't know.


>With a sigh, Xion lowers her sea-salt ice cream from her mouth and releases a long sigh, her gaze focused on the table in front of her.

>Her left hand sits atop the smooth surface, the ring Crona had proposed to her with twinkling on her finger. She tilts her hand to look at it properly, but it doesn't serve to cheer her up.

It's always something, isn't it...?

>He wasn't hurt but he was traumatized by it. How many times could Crona mentally handle that happening to him?

>Worrisome thoughts of the future haunt the young woman, and with a dip of her head, she glances away from her hand and her ice cream.

...

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895861

File: 1428553458063.jpg (24.39 KB, 322x227, this is not normal.jpg)

>>895859
>suddenly!
>WHAM!
HULLABALOO, AND HOWDY-DOO!!
>the door to the kitchen was kicked wide open, a stumbling figure in a simple white shirt and jeans making his way inside
>the wide red mane of hair made him easily recognizable, although difficult to distinguish from the five others that inhabited the same house
>however, a keen eye would be able to notice the more well-groomed hairstyle that set Fredrick apart from all of his brothers
>curiously he was not wearing his usual cowboy hat today, instead having traded it in for a pale blue fedora with a white sash going around it
>his his hands he also carried a bottle of what was clearly some white brand of alcohol, his actions clearly indicating it hadn't been the only one he had on that day

>as he stumble his way in, he froze up slightly as if holding back a burp, or worse

>then a blink of his red eyes, focused on the all-black form that stood in the kitchen
OH! It's only Xion... HEY XION-DUDE-BRO! Hooooooooooow's it hangin'!
>he stumbled closer to the kitchen table, nearly tipping over as he did, but quickly managing to catch himself on one of the chair's back
Hey... hey... hey... you...
>he pointed a wobbly finger at the mage
You... Why are eating blue stuff?
>he looked at the half-finished ice cream
Dude! We both have blue stuffs! We're like... we're like the Blues... the Blues-
>another burp held down, making him pause
... the Blues somethin'...!

Shen-Mu!MEOWKdWFcQ 895862


>slowly making her way through the foyer, the petite blind shaman made her way about

>she brought her staff to the wall of the manor, a grey staff taller than the shaman herself with a U shape at the end of.
>she heard violence earlier... The sound of the walls being torn asunder. Now it was repaired?
>curious

>must've been one of the people of the manor... Things aren't too far fetched here.

>but earlier, she during the commotion. She felt lives being lost, sensing them fade from this mortal plane. But they were hostile, does that make it alright, right?
>no matter what, the feeling of a living being fading out like that, was never the greatest of experiences for the innocent shaman.

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895863

File: 1428554018165.jpg (108.1 KB, 382x750, Don't Even Wanna Finish This.j…)

>>895861

-!

>Xion jumps, the loud bang instantly drawing her attention right to the door.

>Her alarm quickly flattens, however, when she spies the inebriated redhead donning the horribly clashing fedora on his head.

...

>She quickly looks away but flinches when she hears him shout her name, her shoulders dipping once in exasperation.

>After what happened with Rocks and Crona, a part of her really didn't want to associate with the red Sutcliffs.
>Prior bad experiences with them only flavored that sentiment stronger, even when she had managed to bury the hatchet with a few of them.

...

>Which was this one again? He didn't seem to be Nick, but then again he was drunk. Was Nick a happy kind of drunk? She wasn't totally sure.

>Definitely not Rocks, she doubted he'd forget even when plastered.
>So that left...well, she could see him getting plastered, actually.

>She sighs and slowly looks up at the redhead leaning on the nearby chair, her pop tilting in her hand.


Hi Fred. How's it going?

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895865

File: 1428554605411.jpg (22.8 KB, 174x240, allow me to explain.jpg)

>>895863
>another blink, the gunslinger facing the mage with a wide sharp-toothed grin
How's it goin'? IT'S GREAT! I couldn't be any better if I was lyin' in bed with six Playmage pussycats!
>he took another swing of the bottle in his hand, then pointed at the mage again for no reason
WHICH! Is on my bucket list!
>he pushed back a chair, letting himself simply drop onto a seat, nearly hitting his head on the table
Nightlife in Town, man... 'S probably th' one good thing about this place! Th' bars, th' women, th' music, th' women, th' booze, th' women...
>he chuckled airily, letting his head droop down
And the coolest fuckin' thing... I WON THIS HAT!
>he pointed at the headpiece atop his vibrant red mane
Beat off some wanker at darts fer it!

...

Well, OK, I beat 'im up after I won, and took it from him... But he was a wanker anyway, and a piss poor loser, so he had it comin'!
>he peered into the bottle, noticing its contents were dangerously slow, so he quickly chugged what was left of it before placing the bottle down
How 'bout you, mate?

>Roll 1d100 = 72

>evens only
You seem kind of down fer someone munchin' on an ice cream that isn't in a big bucket.

проповедник!Cyka87Bfxk 895866

File: 1428555007889.jpg (51.68 KB, 339x434, ss (2014-05-22 at 03.14.22).jp…)

>>895862
>Meanwhile, Henrietta was coming out of her room. Luckily for her, she completely missed the battle that apparently happened, having stumbled across the horrible remains of it after coming home from an operation. She almost lost it when she saw the rubble and aftermath, but was pleasantly relieved to see that her room wasn't touched by the destruction.

>Finally having recovered from her grueling operation, she came out of her room, showered and groomed. Lighting a cigarette as she walked down the stairs, she noticed a familiar weak-looking, short girl wandering about in the foyer. Raising her eyebrows, Henrietta smirked mischievously and slowed her steps to a creeping pace.


>Quietly approaching the girl, Henrietta would wait until she was only a few feet behind her, before suddenly running forward and lifting Shen-Mu up by her armpits.


Guess who!

>To Henrietta's surprise, the girl was quite a bit lighter than she initially expected.

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895867

File: 1428555136454.png (70.93 KB, 174x317, Should I Punch You Now or Late…)

>>895865

>Well at least she guessed right?


...

>Xion looks up and listens to the redhead quietly as he gushes about his wonderful night, and where or how he procured the hat he wore on his head.


>She can't help but think he'd be better off without it given the hat was not him in style or color, but decides against saying it out loud.


...

>When asked about how she's doing, however, she slumps slightly in her seat. She glances back to her ice cream and sighs, staring at the glossy sheen of its surface slowly melting.


Yeah, I'm a bit down...I shouldn't be, I should be happier than I've ever been, but I'm just worried right now. So many things are going on around here that I-...

...

I don't know.

>Xion's shoulders droop, and with a new sigh and pops her treat back into her mouth, biting off a larger chunk to stop it from melting onto her hand.

Shen-Mu!MEOWKdWFcQ 895868

>>895866
>the smell of cigarette smoke
>with her lack of sight, the girl's other senses have become ever more acute. She could smell Hienrietta coming, even if she didn't have her life sense she could tell it was her. Even the foot steps sounded like hers.

>but, paying more attention to the events from earlier, she was easily caught off guard and being incredibly lightweight, it would be like picking up a bunch of grapes for Henrietta.


...The one they call Henrietta?

>she lightly swung her legs back and forth like a child as she was off the ground.


This action? Is it normal? Picking people up as a greeting?

>that would be troublesome if it was a custom thing here... The shaman couldn't lift a load heavier than her own bodyweight, much less someone heavier than her.

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895869

File: 1428555745787.jpg (16.62 KB, 157x156, thats sweet.jpg)

>>895867
>despite the very advanced state in inebriation, the rogue keeps his eyes and ear fully on attention to the mage's words
>he nods his head slowly, humming lightly when she finishes, and then takes the hat off of his head
>but instead of placing it down, he reached inside the hat, somehow grabbing a second bottle of wine from within the hat
>after grabbing two glasses, also from within the seemingly normal hat, he placed it back on his head, distributing the glasses between himself and the mage
>he didn't struggle with opening the bottle, easily taking off the cork, and pouring the reddish purple liquid into both glasses
Life in the Manor! Ain't it just grand?
>he placed the bottle on the table, and leaned back in his seat
You know what I do when I start getting nervous? I just stop doing it and start partying! It works, trust me.
>he grabbed his glass, taking a quick sip from it
But... I suppose, if ya need to talk... Hey!
>he reached other to pat the mage's arm
What are bros for? Just tell Freddy what's wrong, and he'll impart his grand wisdom onto you!

проповедник!Cyka87Bfxk 895870

File: 1428556331081.jpg (396.21 KB, 787x868, tumblr_ncmp5lw2i31spd0keo1_128…)

>>895868
>Noticing her kicking legs, Henrietta couldn't help but blush somewhat at how cute it was. Staring at the small girl's legs, she almost didn't catch her question.

Huh?

>Blinking at the question, Henrietta's eyes widened. She'd been holding the girl for a rather long time at this point, so she set her down finally.


Uh... Nah, it's not normal. Just feeling... In a good mood, I guess. Seeing how short you are made me wanna pick you up.

>Walking up to Shen-Mu's side, Henrietta would rest her elbow on top of her head, as if to further make fun of her height.


You really don't know much about what's normal here, do you?

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895871

File: 1428556342138.png (59.02 KB, 390x390, Feeling Kinda Down.png)

>>895869

Thanks...?

>Xion gingerly accepts the offered glass, thinking it rude to decline given he actually was being personable.

>Though she doesn't sip from it yet, taking a moment to finish her popsicle before it melted away.

>After she's finished, and all that's left in her hand is the wooden stick, she regards it with a frown.


...

It's just a little hard staying happy and optimistic all the time when bad things keep happening. I mean, one good thing does happen but in-between some really bad things, and then more bad things just come along after that.

I want to believe that I can stay optimistic forever but...I don't know, things haven't been working totally out. It's like some weird hydra, for every one good thing two bad things take its place.

>Xion continues and stares into the glass next, her brow furrowing.


I mean, I was so happy a few nights ago. I'm getting married, it's great! But...before that, Crona and I were attacked on the street...and now he's in the infirmary following that Nazi attack.

...

>Roll 1d1000 = 413


>odds only, Xion finally lifts the glass and samples the drink.

Shen-Mu!MEOWKdWFcQ 895872

>>895870
>short wasn't a word she was quite fond of... It wasn't that it offended her, it merely reminded her of her frail, physically weak body; anyone would dislike being reminded of such.
>the Shaman placed her hands on Henrietta's elbow.
My height... I see... My height. It isn't anything to be made fun of. I'm glad. With you finding something positive in it.

Before you were quite abbrassive

>when she first met her at least, the whole cooking lamb in the kitchen and telling her to get out if she didn't like it.


what has gotten you in such a good mood?

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895873

File: 1428557312925.jpg (20.99 KB, 309x300, step up.jpg)

>>895871
>Roll 1d100 = 1
>evens, despite being a generic brand, the drink was surprisingly sweet and light, almost like drinking fruit juice rather than an alcoholic beverage
>odds, cheap liquor without much taste, something only a wino would drink in desperation for alcohol

>the rogue slowly nodded his head, but a smile still kept frozen on his face

The age old question! Why be happy when there's so much misery around us, right? The choice of the most dire of pessimists to get their point across.
>another short sip from his glass, before he slammed it on the table
WELL I SAY, SOD OFF WITH THAT KIND OF MENTALITY!
>he slammed his free hand down next, the rogue's smile vanishing as he stared at the mage with as serious of a look he could muster while plastered
Look here, Xi, it's very simple. Life is a suck-tastic thing! It will always throw shit at you no matter what, and nobody can escape it! And in the end, you become nothing. Nothing at all. You die slowly every single day, and your rewards is pitch black bleedin' darkness!

You get all these people that try to understand the "meaning" of life, when all life is is the worst shaggy dog story ever invented! You're born, you do things, you die. That's the whole bloody meaning of it!

So, what do you do in the face of all the misery?
>he reached forward, prodding the mage's arm with his finger for emphasis
You. Fuckin'. Party. That's all there is to it.

Bad things are going to happen. It's not your life, it's everybody's. But when you work hard enough, you get to the good stuff as well! And you should never count out the good things! You should celebrate them as hard as you can, because you might be there the next day to enjoy it!

Believe it or not, good and bad happen equally. None can overcome the other. And the bad things cannot- No, they should not make the good things any less important!

So some guy attacked you? Fuck him! Nazis are attacking? Fuck the Nazis! You're getting married? Have a bleedin' party, because that bitch of a life isn't going to celebrate for you! Shes going to keep throwing things at you, but you have the power to deflect that shit back and say "Fuck you, my life is good"!

проповедник!Cyka87Bfxk 895874

File: 1428557436219.jpg (520.44 KB, 990x744, tumblr_nbzn90UwDY1spd0keo1_128…)

>>895872
>Henrietta furrowed her brows at the shaman's statement, particularly at the word...

"Abrasive"?

>Lifting her elbow off of Shen-Mu's head, she stuck her hands into her pockets on her hoodie. With a shrug, she'd close her eyes.


I dunno. Guess I was in a bad mood, or something...

>At her question, however, Henrietta smiles before nodding at the girl.


Oh, yeah! I just got back from an operation with my squad a few days ago. I always feel so... I dunno... alive after working with them. It reminds me of the good old days with Ant and Danya, my old buddies.

>At the mention of her "buddies", her tone was much less happy. Instead, it was rather obviously solemn, as if she was dredging up a bad memory.

Shen-Mu!MEOWKdWFcQ 895876

>>895874
Then something lifted that? A dark fog lifted from your mood?

>holding her staff close to her body, like some sort of security blanket.


Then that is good. The air of nostalgia rests heavily over you.
>but, picking up on her solemn, upset tone, the young shaman didn't ask of "Ant and Danya." There wasn't any point to opening the wound further; Shen-Mu assumed they were friends who had passed away..

I have gotten in contact with friends. Ones from back home... They may stop by sometime. So I too have it. This nostalgic air before me.

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895877

File: 1428558065378.png (54.37 KB, 214x360, DayAlreadyIsTurningOutWeird.PN…)

>>895873

>A small sip is all Xion endeavors to take with the drink, her nose crinkling at the foul sting of alcohol in her mouth.

>She gulps the sip down and sets the cup gingerly on the table, her face pulled into a brief frown.

-!!

>She jumps in surprise from Fred's sudden shout, tensing up in surprise in tandem with the slam to the table, which jostles the glass she had just placed back on the surface.

>Her attention wholly undivided on the redhead, she sits captivated as he launches into his rant, not once looking away.

...

..........

...

>She sits in stunned silence after he finishes up, her mind blank with astonishment.


...

>There was something pretty bleak about thinking the point of life was to make people miserable, she certainly didn't want to think so herself.

>But in that mash of pessimism was a strangely encouraging and invigorating philosophy, one Xion didn't expect to hear from someone like Fred.

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895878

File: 1428558440599.jpg (26.86 KB, 245x245, stop bothering me.jpg)

>>895877
>dropping back onto his seat, the rogue let out a loud exhale, reaching up to scratch his head
>he stayed in silence, as if his rant had taken all energy out of him and he needed a moment to breathe
>when he next spoke, it was more slowly and a little winded
All I'm sayin' is... you have to enjoy life yourself. If you have something to celebrate for, then just do it, screw what the rest of the world thinks!

...


Congratulations on the wedding, by the way.
>he lifted his glass at the mage, before gulping down its entire contents in one swing

проповедник!Cyka87Bfxk 895879

File: 1428558766671.jpg (140.79 KB, 756x730, ss+(2014-09-14+at+08.25.34).jp…)

>>895876
>Giving her another shrug, Henrietta thinks to herself. That was before she joined ACADEMI... Did working there manage to get her out of that angry, miserable slump she was in?

I... guess so? Maybe working at ACADEMI helped clear my head?

>Henrietta wasn't sure she liked that theory... Because that would mean that killing people helped her mind in some way... which isn't a good sign. Well... At least they weren't innocent people.


>At Shen-Mu's mention of her friends, Henrietta raises her eyebrows in interest.


Oh yeah? Who are they?

Roll 1d1000 = 290
>Evens: "Any of them hot boys?"
>Odds: She stops there.
>Dubs/Trips of any kind: "Not a boyfriend... or girlfriend, right?"

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895880

File: 1428558968154.png (16.19 KB, 135x204, Unsure of this Cheeto Bowl.PNG)

>>895878

...Thank you Fred. I think I understand what you're saying, I shouldn't let all these things bring me down when I should be happy about something good that life gave me.

>She folds her hands on the table and leans forward, the drawstrings to her coat gently jingling against the wooden surface.


...I mean, we're alive aren't we? Heck, I'm actually a person, I should be glad for that every day I wake up!

...

>Try as she might, a lingering worry floats around her, the specter of the black skeleton looming over her memories in a strong way.


I don't think I care so much what the rest of the world thinks. I just want the people I care about to be okay...

Shen-Mu!MEOWKdWFcQ 895882

>>895879
>what the ACADEMI was, Shen-Mu didn't know. But from the pronouciation, she automatically assumed the merc said "Academy"
>maybe a college of some sort? SHe didn't sound like a college girl though.

Hot?

>she rubbed her chin


One of them is skilled in fire arms. Hot bullets. Another is a shaman. Skilled in fire magic. I would say yes. They are hot boys.

>she was a beautiful cinnamon roll too pure for this world.

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895883

File: 1428559588394.jpg (60.38 KB, 363x538, do these glasses make me look …)

>>895880
>grabbing the wine bottle again, he started to pour the liquid back onto his empty glass
Well, you'll forgive me if I don't feel entirely saddened to hear your boyfriend is stuck in the infirmary, I'm sure...
>he paused to take a another drink
Everybody that has that someone special wants them to be happy and safe forever, it's like a rule of the Universe. Rocks goes through insane lengths to make that bird chick happy, and look where that keeps sending him to. Lying on the infirmary cot with a bloody chunk ripped out of him half the time.

...

In the end, if you just want your friends, loved ones, and others to be OK... just be there for them. Help them out when they have problems, yeah, but don't make it your job to try and help every single person. That's a recipe for catastrophe. Believe me. You'll just end up like Rocks, and cause more harm than good.

проповедник!Cyka87Bfxk 895885

File: 1428559843791.jpg (44.69 KB, 324x416, ss (2014-05-22 at 03.13.26).jp…)

>>895882
>Henrietta sighed, before shaking her head. This might be a bit difficult.

>Crossing her arms, she tapped her boot on the floor.


No, no... Like... Do they look attractiv-...

>It was at that time that she realized just what she was asking. And who she was asking.


>Eyes widening, Henrietta would cover her mouth as if to stop more words coming out, going silent in a rather awkward, abrupt way... At least for a few moments.


... Oh my god... I'm so sorry for asking that.

>As usual, Henrietta had the sensitivity of a brick when it came to people with disabilities.

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895887

File: 1428560164078.png (96.84 KB, 293x440, LetMePointOutAFlawInYourLogic.…)

>>895883

It's not that hard for me to help the people I really care about. It isn't like I have a family that needs me. The number of people I'm that close to is less that the number of fingers on my hand.

>Xion wiggles her fingers and shrugs at the redhead, leaning once more back onto her seat's backrest.


I've 'been there' for people, sometimes it's the only thing I've ever been able to do.

>It still felt like she needed to do more for it.

>She cups her hands around the glass in front of her and looks back down into the liquid thoughtfully, the corners of her mouth dipped into a slight frown.

>Roll 1d1000 = 105 odds only:


Do you have anything you really really care about, Fred? That special someone you want to be happy and safe forever?

Shen-Mu!MEOWKdWFcQ 895888

>>895885
So that's what you meant?

>to ask a blind girl who didn't understand modern slang if her friends were attractive using slang... Silly Henrietta.


>Shen-Mu smiled slightly

One of them. The fire mage. He is described as handsome. Tall. Skin like dark mahogany. I have not see it myself. But I should say he is as such. "Hot"

>she hummed, taking a few steps to the front door.


I can fight for myself. I can resist magic attacks well. But my body is not strong.

>she rubbed the mask that was strapped to her hip. A cloth mask resembling a moth's head

>feeling for the doorknob to the door with her other hand, the young shaman frowned slightly.

That is their purpose. I am inclined spiritually and magically. Yet i am so weak physically. A elder would be just as strong.

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895890

File: 1428560507882.jpg (26.15 KB, 379x220, bad news.jpg)

>>895887
...

....

>the rogue froze up


...

...

....

...

>the stretch of silence was a long one, likely much longer than it would be expected

>maybe he didn't have any friends, but he at least had a family, which sounded like the obvious answer
...

...

>but did he really care for them all that much?

>for all the flack he gave them, it's not like he wished for his brothers to just disappear or anything
>and he certainly didn't feel that way about his Mother either, but he also didn't feel like he had to keep her safe all of the time
...

....

....

....

>Roll 1d100 = 53


>evens, humbly states, staring down at his glass himself

I'm... not sure...

---

>odds, frowns, as if only now realizing this

I... suppose I don't.

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895891

File: 1428561010564.png (85.46 KB, 273x362, Emo is Not the Look I'm Going …)

>>895890

...Oh.

>Xion's voice is very soft, her fingers subtly clenching the glass between her hands a little tighter.

>The uncomfortable and tense silence following Fred's slow revelation doesn't help matters, and for a long time Xion's at a loss of what to really say.

I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-...

...

>Xion looks down and away from the redhead, her face slightly flushing in embarrassment. She didn't mean it like that, and she didn't want to give the redhead something unhappy to think for himself either.


>She was genuinely curious...but curiosity killed the cat, didn't it?

проповедник!Cyka87Bfxk 895892

File: 1428561107154.jpg (396.21 KB, 787x868, tumblr_ncmp5lw2i31spd0keo1_128…)

>>895888
>A wave of relief washed over Henrietta's mind as she saw that the shaman wasn't at all offended at her insensitivity. Letting out a quiet sight in relief, she lowered her hands from her mouth and stuck them in her hoodie's pockets once more.

Oh yeah? Maybe you could introduce me to him, someday~?

>Henrietta said with a smile, before following Shen-Mu to the door. However, at her sudden statement about her being physically weak, Henrietta frowned as well.


>Stepping forward, Henrietta quickly placed her hand on Shen-Mu's that was on the door knob, stopping her from leaving just yet.


Hey. Don't talk like that. Everyone's born strong... It's just hiding inside of you. You gotta force it out.

>She smirks.


It's like a fart that's real hard to squeeze out.

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895895

File: 1428561532513.jpg (68.97 KB, 403x538, tired of your noise.jpg)

>>895891
>the rogue wouldn't let the silence stretch this time, shaking his head and simply shrugging his shoulders
Me and my brothers had a rough time growing up, and each of us had to adapt in the best way we knew how to survive.
>he picked up his glass, but only to swirl the liquid inside for seemingly no reason
Be it being violent and angry at everyone and anything like Nick, becoming a pathological liar like Leo, an overly loyal dog like Rocks, or a Thor, we all have our survival techniques...
>another shrug, the rogue taking a small sip of his drink
Mine just happened to be detachment. Life was fleeting back then, so there was no point in making friends or connections when they could just as well die the very next day.

...

>Roll 1d100 = 100

>evens only
I witnessed that happening one too many times... and this was the result
>and takes another sip of his drink

Shen-Mu!MEOWKdWFcQ 895896

>>895892
He isn't social. But maybe he'd like to meet you.

>looking up at Henrietta with her grey, useless eyes, she stated

But mine is not a problem force will overcome. It is harder than that.

>she put her hand over her belly

And I'd rather not compare strength to intestinal gas.

>with a hum, she attempted to change the subject. No point talking about how weak she is if there isn't much she can do about it.

I was going to the lawn. To inspect. Would you join me?

проповедник!Cyka87Bfxk 895897

File: 1428562346562.jpg (289.45 KB, 820x836, f15bc2c272c616b6f2e789ef86dab8…)

>>895896
>Henrietta frowns at the girl's lackluster reaction to everything she said, crossing her arms before sighing in defeat.

Alright... Whatever you say. Sure, I'll join you... Whatever "inspecting the lawn" means.

>With that, Henrietta reaches down and gives Shen-Mu's belly a small poke.


And come on, farts are funny. Don't you have fun where you're from?

Shen-Mu!MEOWKdWFcQ 895901

>>895897
The commotion... I wish to inspect the aftermath.

>at the poke, she gave a small squeak, not expecting it.


Humor...

>pausing for a moment, not opening the door just yet.

...A clownfish. He gathered with the shrimp. Not in his usual home. When asked why, do you know what he said?

>she waited for a moment, before giving the punch line with a deadpan, stoic expression

"With prawns like these who needs anemones."

>with a hopeful smile, she awaited a reply from Henrietta

...I made a joke.

проповедник!Cyka87Bfxk 895912

File: 1428563721820.jpg (51.68 KB, 339x434, ss (2014-05-22 at 03.14.22).jp…)

>>895901
>At the squeak, Henrietta's eyes opened wide in surprise. She found it... extremely cute. A sudden urge to hug and fawn over the shaman overcame Henrietta for a moment, but she resisted.

>The joke, however, managed to distract Henrietta from the cuteness by getting her to smile at the question... and actually burst out laughing at the punchline.


Heheheh! Oh my god! That was really bad!

>At the shaman's smile, Henrietta continued to smile wide enough that it was evident in her voice.


Okay, okay... Here's one: What do you call a fish with no eyes?

>Just like Shen-Mu, she paused, except smiling instead of showing a blank expression.


... A "fsh".

>Letting out a small chuckle, Henrietta rests her elbow on the top of Shen-Mu's head once more.


Man... Bad jokes are great. Ant used to tell them all the time. Almost got him shot more than once.

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895917

File: 1428564251986.jpg (17.19 KB, 337x164, why is this happening.jpg)

>>895895
>it started slowly and subtly
>a small hiccup, a sudden sniffle
>but then came a small tear, followed by a second one
>and immediately, the rogue tried to hide it, bringing a hand up to over his eyes
>his grip on his glass tightened, actually shaking slightly and threatening to break the glass in his hand
>he furiously rubbed at his eyes, doing everything he could to just stop the tears from continuing to flow
>Roll 1d100 = 89

>evens, he manages to maintain some control, clearly crying, but doing so remarkably quietly


---

>odds, everything pours out like a broken damn

>the rogue lets his head drop, nearly slamming against the table as he bawls his eyes out in a loud and messy cry

Shen-Mu!MEOWKdWFcQ 895919

>>895912
It was horrible wasn't it.

>she smiled, thinking of another


What did the right eye say to the left eye?
>she said, making a V sign with her fingers, pointing to her eyes

"Something between us smells"

>she closed her fingers, pinching her small nose.


>it's been a while.. She had been meditating and reading her braille books. Made a new mask the day earlier, the one she had on her now. She practiced her magic a bit, feeling the life forces of the manor.

>but she hadn't "had fun"

>she actually has joking around and having fun, something that had earlier felt so alien to her.


...The front yard can wait...

>she said as she took her hand off the doorknob.

проповедник!Cyka87Bfxk 895920

File: 1428565247595.jpg (488.04 KB, 744x1052, tumblr_n3bcf9OP3y1spd0keo1_128…)

>>895919
>Henrietta let another chuckle out at the joke. Sighing, she'd look at Shen-Mu. Her smile... It felt special to her. Perhaps it was because it belonged to such a small, innocent girl? Perhaps it was "pure"?

>Regardless, Henrietta stared at her for a moment, before frowning and leaning forward towards the girl's face once she let go of the doorknob.


... Why don't you smile more? You're so... cute.

>Suddenly, Henrietta would reach forward and flick Shen-Mu's forehead.


That's for looking like someone just died all the time, when you're perfectly able to smile!

>Henrietta wasn't usually this... encouraging. Perhaps Shen-Mu was just lucky to catch her in a good mood... Or maybe it was that Henrietta genuinely cared for her happiness.

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895921

File: 1428565554011.png (42.62 KB, 189x319, They Drive Me To Tears Because…)

>>895895

>Xion slowly glances up as Fred speaks, quietly watching him as he speaks. A hint of sadness passes through her bright blue eyes when he admits that he opted for a life of detachment as a way to cope with something like surviving.


>She does sit up when he says he had seen it happen too many times before, her eyes widening slightly in surprise and mild horror at the thought.


>>895917

...Fred...?

>Xion sees the man withdraw into himself, hiding his face from being seen by his hand following a small but growing sound of sniffles.

>She watches him worriedly, but after a long moment of silence she wonders if he perhaps-

>THUMP!


>Xion jolts in surprise, the redhead's loud and broken bawling echoing in the large kitchen from every wretched noise he made in his grief.


Fred?!

>She wastes no time, already immediately out of her seat and right to the redhead's side, hovering over him in a fit of indecision and worry over him in addition to a loss of what to do for him as well.


>Never would she have guessed this kind of reaction, but then again he was drunk, wasn't he?

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895922

File: 1428566151697.jpg (34.97 KB, 450x207, lost.jpg)

>>895921
>the gunslinger simply retreated further into himself, grabbing his own head and gripping down hard on it
>he quickly began to shake it, getting harder and harder to keep anything in
I c-c-can't... I-I c-can't! I can't do it I c-can't do it... I-I'll-- He'll-- N-No! I can't I can't I c-can't!
>he lifted his head slightly
>slam!
>only to smack it against the table a second time
>clearly on purpose, as he lifted his head again to repeat the action three more times
>Roll 1d100 = 93

>evens, through his sobbing, some words could be made out

I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm sorry, Liema, I'm sorry I'm sorry, Hendrik, Kiria- Oh gods, I'm so sorry!

---

>odds, it was impossible to understand the rogue at this time, his crying devolving into just screaming out loud into the table

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895923

File: 1428566486055.png (22.68 KB, 330x105, Draaaaamaboooomb!.PNG)

>>895922

-!

>Xion's hesitation ceases the moment the redhead starts slamming his head onto the table, her whole body tensing up only briefly as it switches from the slamming to the screaming next.


>She takes another step closer to him, her arms diving to grab him in a bear hug.


Fred, stop it!

>Roll 1d1000 = 241


>odds, success!

>If odds, Xion pulls him back and away from the table so he won't continue to hurt himself, her cheek pressed to his back.

Fred, please, calm down! You're just hurting yourself!

---

>evens, fail to your discretion

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895924

File: 1428566901533.jpg (39.96 KB, 463x271, you are so going to die.jpg)

>>895923
>thankfully, the rogue was successfully pried off the table, preventing him from continuing to slam his head against it
>but the tears still flowed freely down his face, and his loud cry seemed to only get louder as his body trembled
I-I deserve it... I DESERVE IT, I DESERVE, I SHOULDN'T HAVE-- FUCK, I shouldn't have said... He wouldn't have-- O-Oh, gods...!

>Roll 1d100 = 40

>evens!
I killed them! I fucking killed all of them-- Fuck, fuck, FUCK! I shouldn't have s-said anything, just kept my fucking mouth shut, but I killed them! All of them!

---

>odds, his head dropped down again, but thankfully not against the table this time

>he went back to sobbing loudly, the screaming stopped and some semblance of quiet coming over the bawling rogue

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895925

File: 1428567202436.png (31.71 KB, 300x250, DoIBuyParkPlaceOrBoardwalk.PNG)

>>895924

>Xion keeps her hold strong on the redhead, feeling him tremble violently and shout, her arms still wrapped around him from the back to stop him from doing anything more drastic.


...

>This time she opts to keep her mouth shut, letting the redhead scream out his agonies, his anger and grief, into the air.

>Her teeth grit together, a plethora of questions arising but all silenced in favor of just making sure he stopped being a danger to himself.

...

............

...

..........

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895926

File: 1428567461336.jpg (17.19 KB, 337x164, why is this happening.jpg)

>>895925
>for the time being, it didn't seem like the crying was going to stop anytime soon
I-It should've been me... It should've been me not them... It should've been me...!
>his muscles finally loosened up, not longer being so stiff as he simply let himself lean back on his chair
>the sobbing began to slow down to more manageable levels, his face drenched in tears and snot from the cry
Why... Why am I still alive... when it should've been me...

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895927

File: 1428567977824.png (48.31 KB, 198x283, ThatPoorPuppy___.PNG)

>>895926

>She's actually very glad Fred can't see her face. Listening to him wail like that, repeating again and again that he 'killed all of them' and that 'it should have been me'...her concern for the redhead only grows, her eyebrows pinched up into a worried tilt and her eyes focused on a single discolored board in the floor.


...

>She hadn't met anyone who faced something so heavy like that. It certainly sounded like he had some kind of Survivor's guilt, something must have ended really badly and the result...


>Xion gently squeezes the redhead in her firm embrace, then gently softens her hold. She isn't sure if it's wise to let him completely go just yet, but from how he sounded maybe he wasn't going to slam his face on the table anymore.


...
This post was edited by its author on .

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895930

File: 1428569592220.jpg (18.25 KB, 232x241, thinking moment.jpg)

>>895927
>it takes a few more seconds before the rogue calms down any further, still sniffling and occasionally sobbing, but making no move to try and escape the embrace
...

....

>his red mane had fallen over his face, hiding it from sight

>and when he spoke again, it was very quiet and tiredly
I was... I was seven when I was dropped there... Just a kid whose fourth foster parents didn't want to bother with... S-So they left me in a village. Just... Just a bumfuck-backwaters shit hole in the middle of nowhere, you know? It didn't even showed up on the maps, and had a stupid fucking name like "Fate", and everybody is everybody's cousin or shit...

But... they took me in... They treated me like one of their own, a-and... that's where I grew up, you know? It was nice there, peaceful and shit, just a simple life... everybody knew each other and everybody knew me, and there was Abbadiah that handled the cows, and Bellnette that sold the fish, and Carpacco who shined your shoes for a coin... And Liema...
>he chuckled at this, an empty smile stretching over his face

Liema... The daughter of the owner of the bar... Gods, I had such a crush on her back then... for seven years, I couldn't stop thinking about her, I even got a job at the bar to stay close to her, but I just... I just never had the courage to tell her... tell her anything...

...

.....

...

One day... some guy came to the bar, a-and everybody knew he wasn't from around her. Some traveler that wandered into our little slice of heaven, and he came in and he ordered a drink, and he was being the biggest asshole you could think of... harassing the waitresses, being loud as shit, just acting like an asshole... So I took him his drink, and he takes a sip, and he spits the whole thing right in my face and starts shit-talking the whole place up!

So I turn to him and just ask... "Why are you such a jerk?"

Just... just that... A twelve year old kid, calling this monster giant of a fucking man a "jerk"...

...

....

>a very bitter chuckle escaped the gunslinger

He... grabbed me... by the throat... and dragged me outside... and then... th-then...

...

Fire... He was a pyromancer... and everything around us was on fire. Hendrik's stables, Bellnette's fish stand, the bar... every house, every buildings, everyone... just... set on fire... just like that...

And he let go of my throat...

And he turned to me... and said...

"That's just the way it is".

>his head dropped down again, his chin hitting his chest, his voice growing colder

So you tell me... what's the point of growing attached to anyone when everything can be taken away from you... what's the point of gods who let these things happen... what's the point of anything if it can all end one day... because that's just the way it is...

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895932

File: 1428571686842.png (200.9 KB, 332x286, I'mSoSorry.PNG)

>>895930

...

>Xion gently squeezes the redhaired rogue again, keeping her cheek pressed against his back. She stares at the floor nearby, the gears in her head slowly turning this information over and over in her mind's eyes.


...Fred, you were twelve when that happened. And what happened...I'm sorry that you lived through something so horrifying as that...

>She breathes slowly in and again loosens her grip on the redhead, her arms sliding back and releasing his arms in turn. She instead lifts a hand to rest on the shoulder nearest to her, keeping their contact for now.


That's a really long time to blame yourself, and to think that it's better being alone because something can come out of the blue and just end whatever is close to you.

>She looks to the back of his head, his fluffy red hair all jostled from his fit, with bits sticking up here and there.

>Xion takes a deeper breath and sighs.

Sometimes...there really are evil people in the world. People who don't care about others, people who'll hurt others because they're weaker than they are, or people who just want power over other people. That man from the bar, what he did wasn't your fault. Anyone could have set him off to burn everything down, and maybe that's what he was looking to do in the first place.

>Her fingers curl slightly to grip on his shoulder with a comforting squeeze.


...Didn't you say yourself, that even if there's bad in this world, or bad thing that life gives to you, that you should cherish the good things that come to you too? Family? Friends? People who care about you, about what you feel or what pain you hold inside of yourself, or who like you for you?

...

>Xion pulls her hand back and pulls her chair next to his, sitting down heavily aside him. She folds her hands together, keeping her gaze fixed on him, and her voice soft.


...One day, before I came here, it was going to be that way for me, where everything was going to end. This evil man, someone who didn't care at all for other people but only his own power, made me choose an impossible choice. Either I had to die to let the only friend I had live, or watch him die right in front of me instead. My existence was going to mean nothing if I died...nobody would remember who I was or what I did, not even my friend that I was willing to die for so he could live.

The hours before we met for the last time...it's weird. All I could think about were the times him and I spent together, and that even if I was going to die and everyone including him was going to forget, I still loved those days and the time I spent with him.

>She folds her hands together on her lap and grows very quiet for a few moments.


I know it isn't the same. But I know there are things that can happen that can end the world as you know it, and everything can come crashing down around you because of things you can't control.

But you can control your own happiness in your life, fleeting or not. You decide whether to open your heart or harden it. At the end of the day it comes down to whether you want to find that happiness, or if you're afraid of losing it once you've found it again.

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895934

File: 1428572919094.jpg (16.62 KB, 157x156, thats sweet.jpg)

>>895932
>the mage's words would be met with silence for a few moments, but not due to being ignored
>it was clear the rogue was paying attention, lifting his head slightly to look at her behind the red bangs over his eyes
...

.....

...

...

I'm afraid.
>very quietly, but quickly state
Every time I get close to somebody... every time someone tries to get close to me... I see him. I feel the heat around... and I'm right back in that burning village... because I don't want to know loss like that again. And... I've lived with that for almost ten years... with this fear...

...

...

But, maybe... maybe you're right...
>a chuckle, this one sounding more genuine
It's funny when you think about it... here I was telling you everything I believed in... without actually following it myself...
>he raised his head higher, showing a very small smile
I have a family again now... but I could never let myself enjoy it because I was just... so afraid...

...

Maybe I should fix that... take my own advice and enjoy the better things in life than just booze and women...

...

>he looked down again

...

I don't think I'll ever forgive myself... but I might be able to get rid of this hold on me...

>he looked up again to face the mage with another small yet sincere smile

I'm sorry I... freaked out on you like this, Xion. But... thanks for listening. I've had that locked away for a while...

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895935

File: 1428574037195.png (349.84 KB, 460x370, GoodPeopleAreHardToFindTheseDa…)

>>895934

It's okay, Fred. And you're welcome.

>Xion returns the redhead with her own soft smile, nodding her head once to him.


...If you're having a hard time still, you can come talk to me as much as you like. I'm usually around here somewhere just hanging out, usually here or the rooftop depending on the time of day. It's been that way since I stopped being a werewolf a few months ago; there's not much to do now, you know?

>A small hint of humor drops into her voice, and with a small sigh she reaches to the table, picking up the wooden popsicle stick she left behind.

>She turns it over in her hands and tilts her head, her gaze thoughtfully focused on the grain before she looks back up.

Thank you for talking to me too. I think I needed someone to tell me to stop moping around. I can't help the people I care about if I'm mooching around feeling sorry for all those bad things that happen, can I?

>She waves the stick at him and stands from her seat with a sigh, slowly heading towards the cabinet where the trash can was hidden.


...I should really get back to Crona in the Infirmary, now that I think about it...

>She tosses the stick into the trash, closing the door afterwards with a small push.

>Xion turns and looks to the redhead next, concern again passing through her face.

Are you going to be okay, Fred?

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895936

File: 1428574296859.jpg (22.8 KB, 174x240, allow me to explain.jpg)

>>895935
>the redhead's smile would grow slightly at this, a more jovial tone crossing his voice
Please. I'm a Sutcliff. We don't break, we just bounce right back!
>he formed a pistol with his gun, acting out a quick shot before he stood up straighter in his chair
And, hey... the offer goes both ways. Anything you need, just come to me. Especially if any of my brothers start causing trouble for you, alright?

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 895937

File: 1428574957468.png (59.73 KB, 150x261, Fascinating Story_Mmmhm_No Sar…)

>>895936

Sure thing!

>Xion's worry dispels from the redhead's smooth comeback, full of the confidence she felt was safe enough to leave him at.

>She goes to leave the kitchen but pauses before she reaches the door.
>Turning her head, she calls out to him once more striding out.

>Roll 1d1000 = 349


>odds: her expression melts again into a quietly concerned one, the jolliness and switch something she doesn't find completely indicative of his full improvement.


Try and have a good evening, alright? It's not that I don't doubt Sutcliffs bounce back but...I did see a Sutcliff break in front of me.

And I don't want to see that same Sutcliff suffer, whether he shows it or not.

---

>evens: her smile warms at him, and with a deep breath she waves to him as she slips out.


Have a good evening, Fred!

Fred Sutcliff!bXgeUCIUnk 895939

File: 1428575152254.jpg (16.62 KB, 157x156, thats sweet.jpg)

>>895937
the gunslinger paused for a second, but ultimately gave the mage a thumbs up
I'll do my best, Xi. You be good too now, bro.
>he then turned to his bottle of wine, picking it up and storing it back into the magical blue fedora along with the glasses

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 895983

File: 1428620875691.jpg (148.61 KB, 500x530, tumblr_nh7ur22Wfs1sj6shmo1_500…)

>>895824
Yeah... maybe I'll find it in a different size. Hopefully.

>But in the meantime Shira inspects what Meum has picked up.


Hmmmmm, this white bikini looks cute. I think I'll try that one on.

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 895986

File: 1428622507607.png (274.95 KB, 388x391, Well this looks fun!.png)

>>895983

Awesome, I'm sure it'll look great on you

>Meum taps her chin a bit as she tries to decide which outfit she should try on...


>She picks one out and nods a bit


>She hands Shira the white bikini and scratches the back of her head


it's too bad none of these outfits have AC in them...

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 895994

File: 1428626043284.png (626.45 KB, 1000x1449, Casterbikini.png)

>>895986
I know right? You'd think that everyone would be selling those kind of cloths... Or maybe something with cold enchantments on them at least...

>Or maybe they fly off the selves as soon as they appear. Oh well it was time to try this bikini!


Oh well! We better not complain about this heat too much, we'll be in the Tundra by month's end!

>At least it'll be closer to summer... they won't freeze their tails off right away. With that comment, Shira takes her bikini to the change room and swiftly changes into it. She's happy with how it looks in her too!


Yes, now this one is a keeper!

>She exits with the swinsuit on to show it off to Meum (and any other passer-bys with the good fortune to be looking in her direction.)

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 895997

File: 1428627064622.jpg (65.96 KB, 245x407, asd.jpg)

>>895994

>Meum claps a bit


Definitely a good outfit...

>Meum goes to try on a tank top and some jeans, her hair tyed back


...I kinda like this look

>She taps her chin


...and hey I've got fire magic Jo taught me to keep warm...speaking of the tour though...you don't think we'll run into Hana Mcdulla anytime during it do you...? She kind of wants to kill me.

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 896016

File: 1428629094308.jpg (45.2 KB, 253x280, huh.jpg)

>>895997
>Shira gave a thumbs up.

That looks great on you, and the hair style is a nice too Meum!

>Listening to what the other fox was saying, Shiar's face goes from quizzical to astonished.


...I don't think so? She's not the kind of person to be around a concert... unless it was for security reasons. More impotently, what did you do to earn the wrath of her of all people?

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 896019

File: 1428629445092.png (764.28 KB, 1200x1050, why am I holding this cup here…)

>>896016

>Meum nods...but then sweats a bit


...I saw her having a tea party.

>Meum explains and chuckles nervously


Jo's girlfriend and Saya, my moon bunny friend, were there too...

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 896024

File: 1428630133522.jpg (823.63 KB, 800x800, 1385332092234.jpg)

>>896019
....

>Oh my. That would certainly do it.


W-well I'm sure we won't run into her! And if we do, I'll hide you! Or something!

>There's not much one could do when that Dullahan has marked someone for head collection.


Or maybe we can explain it to her...?

>That won't end well regardless.

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 896025

File: 1428630314017.jpg (296.23 KB, 1280x1024, sleepy fox.jpg)

>>896024

>Meum scratches the back of her head


...Well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Or jump off it if necessary.

>Meum states before reaching behind her to grab her wallet.

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 896035

File: 1428631931631.jpg (202.45 KB, 400x400, 1359152694094.jpg)

>>896025
That's fair enough. Oh yeah, I better change out of this!

>and with a small and literal sonic boom, Shira as in and out of the change room back in her normal clothes in the blink of an eye. It pays to be able to move around at the speed of sound.


♫~Got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow~♪

So once we're done here, where shall we head to next?

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 896040

File: 1428632228362.png (472.78 KB, 592x840, hmm.png)

>>896035

>Meum taps her chin after going to the counter to pay for the outfits she got


>She looks to Shira


...well maybe you could give me some singing lessons, you know, if you wanted to.

>she scratches at her leg a bit nervously after asking

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 896126

File: 1428697624311.jpg (302.18 KB, 600x820, 1391998018988.jpg)

>>896040
>Paying for her outfits as well, Shira turns to look at the other fox as she asks her question. Hearing that Meum wanted singing lessons from her was something she'd been waiting for, oh yes indeed. She knew that the other fox wanted some lessons for a while, as hard as she tried to hide it anyway, and Shira was happy it finally came out.

Of course I'll give you lessons Meum, I'd love to.

>She responds with a warm friendly smile happy that she'd come out of her shell a bit more today.

Pyrrha Nikos!aLEJudith. 896130

File: 1428709235884.png (21.17 KB, 100x100, tumblr_inline_n5u41abjIf1r3ley…)

>In the forests near the Town...
>Spring time had come to Equestria and the final tasks of Winter Wrap-up had been completed, not leaving a trace of the snow or cold of the last season upon the land. Lush trees once again bloomed with life as the animals began to awaken from the long months of hibernation.

>Even with all this beauty around, this was a still a dangerous world. Or at least that's what the woman wandering these woods told herself. This was another world from the one she knew after all, letting her guard down here could get her and her travel companion killed.


>Speaking of..


>She turns her head to look behind her, her glorious crimson hair catching a breeze as she makes sure aforementioned companion was still with her and had not gotten separated from her.

>Or stuck in a tree.
>Or lost in a cave.
>Or attacked be a wild animal.
>Or seduced by short rich women in white.

We should be approaching civilization soon.

>It was good fortune that they happened about a woodsmen that pointed them in the right direction otherwise they both would have been wandering about until nightfall. And according to to him, that's when the nasty beasts come out to hunt...

Shen-Mu!MEOWKdWFcQ 896133

>>895920
Cute...?

>running her fingers through her hair


I suppose it was how I was raised? So much time. So much time spent not... "having fun."

>at the flick, the girl flinched

>when you can sense when people die by just being near them, you might feel like someone just died all the time.

>in response, she attempted to give Hienrietta a flick, but her arm was barely out of reach; so instead she flicked her in the belly.

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUts 896135

File: 1428712172288.jpg (109.06 KB, 500x796, vv4ZClD.jpg)

>>895847
>That guilt sounded normal to Emily. Hell, she'd probably feel the same way in her position; just with more vomiting involved.
>Emily was in the middle of trying to think of a response when Merc followed up with a complete 180. Given the suddenness, Emily wondered what could have triggered it, but stayed the course.

"B-Because you have a sense of compassion, Merc. That's very normal a-and very healthy."

>Emily frowned a compassionate frown at the burn marks she was treating.


"Hurting yourself, though... that isn't healthy."

>Wait. Was she getting preachy? Emily quickly added on to that to try and absolve herself of that possible faux pas.


"I know from experience. I-I used to cut sometimes back i-in middle school. I just... just needed something to take out my frustration on. The pain, the action of cutting, it all felt so cathartic."

>Emily sighed.


"The point I'm trying to make here is th-that I get it."

Mercury 896136

>>896135

>Mercury can't help but flinch slightly as Emily mentions her own instances of self harm. She herself had never really made a habit out of harming herself, but whenever she killed...


I've...I've always felt the need to...I dunno, punish myself? Whenever I killed, it was almost like I had to remind myself that it was bad, even though I was just fighting to survive.

>In fact, the last man she'd killed before recent events had been a threat to her entire world. She felt no guilt in putting an end to him, after all that he'd put her and her family through. But something about this was very different.


I felt something that I'm never supposed to feel, Emily...

проповедник!Cyka87Bfxk 896137

File: 1428714031498.jpg (206.78 KB, 579x819, 8a3833b0b77b0997400496ff02b7ed…)

>>896133
>Henrietta wouldn't react at the flick, as Shen-Mu would simply feel her rock-hard abs underneath the thin sweater.

What? Bullshit!

>Henrietta crosses her arms, and glares down at Shen-Mu.


I grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere. If you didn't have fun things to do, you made your own fun.

>She raises her eyebrow and sighs.


You had to have had something you liked to do.

896140

File: 1428714643842.png (372.84 KB, 600x600, tumblr_mubj9yzItc1r76oxho9_128…)

>>896130
The blonde haired young man is right behind her looking, surprisingly enough no worse for the wear from their journey.

"Well that's a good thing...."

He looks around nervously, clearly uneasy with how long they've been in these woods, a hand running through his hair as he continues to walk, jogging a little bit to catch up to the womens faster stride.

Shen-Mu!MEOWKdWFcQ 896142

>>896137
>rubbing her finger, shocked that she was so strong, the Shaman pondered what she did for fun.

...The ocean.

>she did come from a large, man made country in the middle of a ocean. So of course it would be her main source of fun.


The deep oceans. The shallow tide pools. Sensing the life of the ocean beneath me. That is what brought me joy...

>she looked down, tapping her staff on the ground, making a /clack clack/ sound


No ocean here. I suppose my mood fell. The river in Town. It proved suffice. FOr a while...

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUts 896143

File: 1428715308686.png (109.84 KB, 500x491, 1388962191305.png)

>>896136
>Something she was never supposed to feel?

"And what was that?"

Mercury 896144

>>896143

...Bloodlust...

>She shivers ever so slightly as the word passes her lips.


For just a second...it was almost arousing to have his blood on my hand...

>If the reason Mercury was so worried wasn't clear earlier, it certainly is now. She has incredible power, and with that comes incredible responsibility. For her to acquire a persistent bloodlust could be disasterous.


I have a role to play here...and a desire for blood cannot be a part of it.

проповедник!Cyka87Bfxk 896145

File: 1428715906802.jpg (396.21 KB, 787x868, tumblr_ncmp5lw2i31spd0keo1_128…)

>>896142
>Henrietta smiled proudly at Shen-Mu's realization, happy to help her with that.

See? It's impossible not to have fun sometimes.

>However, her smile waned slightly at the statement about there being no ocean. However, her eyebrows raised slightly once she came up with a possible solution.


No ocean, huh... Well...

>She paused for a moment.


There's the huge lake a few miles from here... I could drive us up there someday, if you want. It's a shit-ton bigger than that river.

Shen-Mu!MEOWKdWFcQ 896146

>>896145
To the north?

>there was Sugarfalls Cave. Not as warm as Shen-Mu's home, but it was something. The lake had a lot of great places, who knew what was in store for them.


That is a possibility.

>humming, the girl thought it over

>then, gave a bow.

...I accept.

проповедник!Cyka87Bfxk 896147

File: 1428717264950.jpg (51.68 KB, 339x434, ss (2014-05-22 at 03.14.22).jp…)

>>896146
>Giving a nod, Henrietta smiles widely.

Great! It's a date, then! Maybe it'll get you to loosen up a bit.

>It's been a long time since she's been to a beach... She'd have to go shopping for a bikini, and pick up a case of beer.


I'll see if my buddy'll let us use his boat, too. It'll be fun!

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUts 896152

File: 1428718231861.jpg (198.64 KB, 969x728, libramus.jpg)

>>896144
>Bloodlust? Why did Emily see it coming? It seemed like a logical place for the guilt to come from.
>At the mention of her deriving arousal from it, Emily paused her work for a second, then went back to cleaning wounds.

"Ooh. I can see why this has you this way now."

>But there had to be something more to the bloodlust.


"H-How come? Do you have any idea where... where the bloodlust might come from? Like... What's the appeal of shedding blood?"

Shen-Mu!MEOWKdWFcQ 896153

>>896147
>with a nod, the shaman agreed

Then we'll meet then!

>it sounded like fun... Maybe Shen-Mu could get a swimsuit herself. She was use to wearing her regular cloak when near water. A bikini wouldn't do, considering her sensitivity to the sun.

>but, regardless, it was a date.

>was this what having friends was like?

Mercury 896154

>>896152

There shouldn't be any, that's the issue!

>She gives another heavy sigh, her burns already visibly beginning to heal. She had felt bloodlust once before, and what it lead to was something she would much rather forget. She looks down at herself, her face hidden behind her crimson hair. Her voice softens.


I just hope...it doesn't happen again.

проповедник!Cyka87Bfxk 896155

File: 1428719047840.jpg (488.04 KB, 744x1052, tumblr_n3bcf9OP3y1spd0keo1_128…)

>>896153
>Nodding, Henrietta gives the weak girl a rather strong pat on the shoulder.

Cool. Anyways, I gotta run. Ran out of lube, and gotta pick up some more.

>With one last pat on the girl's shoulder, Henrietta heads towards the door, taking her keys out of her pocket and causing them to rattle as she waves goodbye.


Talk to you late, Shen!

>With that, she exits the manor, closing the door behind her. The loud rumble of a motorcycle would penetrate the walls of the foyer for a moment, before rolling away as Henrietta began to head into town.

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUts 896156

File: 1428721095484.png (178.56 KB, 500x946, 1373441098103.png)

>>896154
>Emily considered Merc's words for a short while before she responded again.
>Seeing that her work was done, Emily put the first aid kit to the side and put her arms around Merc's neck and her head on Merc's chest instead.
>When Emily next spoke, it was in a softer tone. Not too far from a whisper.

"I-I know you don't want it to happen again. That's why we need to figure out why it happens in the first place."

Mercury 896157

>>896156

>She can't help but blush slightly as Emily's head rests on her chest. God damn she's cute... She smiles a bit, allowing herself to dwell on that thought as a small distraction, but this distraction is short lived as a rather horrifying thought comes to mind. This has happened before, and where it lead was nothing short of terrifying. Rage, fear, and that very same bloodlust all culminating in her transformation into a horrible monster. Her smile quickly fades as she makes a frightening realization.


I think...I might know why. God, I hope I'm wrong...

>She wraps her arms around Emily's waist, allowing herself to take some solace in the embrace of a friend. Something is different about her situation this time... When she last felt this, it took hold of her. Controlled her. It lingered in her heart like a stubborn parasite. This time, however, the sensation has ebbed. She's not itching for another fight, but she feels the same fear.

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 896159

File: 1428724198945.png (147.34 KB, 262x267, Seph_Cactaur Needles and Empty…)

There.

>The silver Captain of Riftguard leans back in his office chair, satisfied with the job he had done. It took a special touch to make the figure's mane sparkle so majestically, and was indeed enchanted to do so when it was properly maintained.


>The small pony figurine on his desk, it's face frozen in a beautiful smile, looks to the space aside the Captain's desk. Its aurora of a mane gently flutters in a consistent ripple behind it. The tail also glimmers and gleams, sparkling as the colors shift through a spectrum of pastels.


>Nodding once to himself, Sephiroth picks up the small but finely crafted brush from aside the figurine and slips it back into a drawer in his desk.


>Only the best was adequate enough for Princess Celestia.


Hm...

>Leaning back in his seat, Sephiroth pries his gaze from the small figure to a clock mounted on the wall. Harsh digital lights illuminate the time; 20:25 pm. Twenty minutes until he could leave and return to his quarters Riftguard housing.

>That gave him enough time to finish up around the office and lock up. The night shift would take over, and nobody needed to go into his office at night.

Rudolf von Stroheim!pinkie78Os 896160

File: 1428726214158.png (200.66 KB, 230x230, Stroheim_Anime_N.png)

>>896159
>once they had left the borders of Wayne Manor, it had proven to be rather tricky to hide within the confines of Town
>granted, he could manage it just fine, but his rather sizeable army was a bit more difficult
>thankfully, no one really seemed to care all that much about the sewers beneath the Town
>though he had to wonder why he found planks of wood at the edge of the Northern sewers...

>regardless, he didn't stray too far out once they were safe, allowing he and his chosen few ample time to make their move

>as such, he would step into the office of the Riftguard quite casually, humming a pleasant tune, acting as though he was simply there as a citizen
>though the rather tall and brutish man walking in step behind him sort of ruined the image a bit

>he'd walk up to the front desk, but ignore the person sitting there, instead turning his attention to the bell sitting there


.....

>he'd then calmly reach over and hit the bell gently three times, like he was ringing at a hotel


>DING DING DING


.....

>then, he'd hit it again, this time with a little more force


>DING DING DING DING DING


.....

>finally, he'd turn his head and look past the person at the desk, staring at one of the doors at the back

>and as he did, he'd resume hitting the bell very roughly, and without any signs of stopping, a thoroughly infuriated look on his face

>DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING

???!.ZzGrellBs 896161

File: 1428726753391.jpg (Spoiler Image,123.81 KB, 611x657, Fancy Raptor.jpg)

>>896160

May I help you, sir?

>A figure steps out from a room behind the enclosed desk, a Retriever badge clipped to his dapper vest. The man was faced with something that was decidedly not a man, who gazed at him through half-lidded eyes with a bored stare. Pebbled skin glistens in the light of the office, a number of purple feathers sticking out from the back of his long curvy neck. Resplendent red stripes adorn the brown body, and the figure's hands are all tipped with lethal looking claws.


Or are you content to abuse my poor desk bell to your pleasure? My apologies if perhaps it had offended you for whatever means a desk bell can offend someone.

I can reflect with good authority that it can be quite rude sometimes.

>The voice the creature holds is distinctly accented and rather posh, though his last statement held quite a bit of snark to it.

Rudolf von Stroheim!pinkie78Os 896162

File: 1428727356756.jpg (14.62 KB, 210x240, char_117626.jpg)

>>896161
>Stroheim turned his head to address the new figure approaching him, only to stare blankly at the creature once he got a proper look at it

.....

>a long string of thoughts ran through his mind, slowly processing what he was seeing

>he went on at length about the sheer magnificence and majesty of such a beast, about how these creatures once dominated Earth, and how through him they could return to glory, albeit as part of his perfect unified race
>but to summarize it, he basically thought: "Imma make that a robot"

...ah, yes, vell.

>pulling himself out of this state, Stroheim would pick the bell up off of the desk, idly playing with it seemingly as a reflex


I do haf need of your assistance for somezing, mein freund.

I need you to go and fetch zhe head of zhe Riftguard and brink him here immediately. It is a matter of utmost importance.

And if you do not do zhis as soon as I am done speakink...

>cont.

???!pinkie78Os 896163

File: 1428727941573.jpg (Spoiler Image,16.78 KB, 630x334, 1951543-the_terminator_1984__0…)

>>896161
>>896162
>Stroheim then promptly stepped aside to allow the Riftguard member a look at his associate that entered with him
>the larger brown-haired man stared at the raptor, though his eyes were hidden by a pair of black shades, and his face remained as stoic and expressionless as when he first entered
>his gaze never moved away from the raptor as he reached down and grabbed onto the desk with one hand

>CRUNCH!


>then, in one motion, he ripped the front half of the desk off, leaving the two parts of it attached to the wall where they were

>the rest of his body remaining as still as a statue, the man then swung his arm up, tossing the chunk of the desk he ripped out behind him, letting it crash onto the floor

>WHAM!


>cont.

Rudolf von Stroheim!pinkie78Os 896164

File: 1428728096747.jpg (71.69 KB, 889x720, Stroheim.jpg)

>>896161
>>896162
>>896163
>the deed done, Stroheim turned back to the raptor, now putting on a friendly smile

Zhat vill be you.

>he then waved dismissively at him, still wearing the same smile, but now speaking in a clearly derogatory tone


Run along now.

>DING


>Stroheim resumed playing with the bell, ringing it every few seconds, as if to emphasize the urgency of his order

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 896165

File: 1428729669805.png (461.22 KB, 492x448, PONIES FOR SEPHIROTH.PNG)

>>896162
>>896163
>>896164

>The gentleman raptor never would accept the insult of being called or branded a coward. He was of the proudest race of his homeland, and quite the respectable sort in his previous home of New Northumbria (may her flag never fall).

>Still, he was not a stupid individual, and knew indubitably that he was at the worst outnumbered, and while his claws could easily cut open the bellies of unfortunate souls that crossed him, he wasn't quite the sturdiest fellow around.

...Ah.

>The Raptor's yellow eyes stare at the space where the desk had been, then with a flick of his tail he sprints out like a brown dart, whipping around a corner and out of sight in three long loping strides.

>His light and speedy figures ascends the stairs easily enough, his longest claws held aloft to avoid scratching up the nicely maintained floors.

>Normally he would endeavor to knock on the Captain's door before entering his office. The rule was well known and held with some semblance of holy scripture under penalty of some hideous punishment. However, as this was an emergency, he thought it prudent to forgo the rule this one time, bursting through the door with a shout.


Captain-!

>The silver haired man jolts up in his seat in astonishment, his eyes flying wide open at the intruder with an alarmed expression. The raptor, to his surprise, spots something sitting on the Captain's desk, his huffing from his impromptu run interrupted by his baffled curiosity.


Is that a-?

OSBORNE! I EXPRESSLY forbade anyone from entering my office without knocking!

>Sephiroth stands abruptly, his eyes blazing a furious glowing aquamarine. His pupils slit into predatory black lines, the effect having an effect even on the predator standing opposite him of the finely polished mahogany desk.

>The raptor grins sheepishly, flashing his pointed teeth at the infuriated man.

I'm aware sir, but there's men in the lobby and I believe they're requesting you under threat of violence and destruction to the Headquarters-

That is NOT a reason to bother me!

>Sephiroth snatches the object from his desk and carefully places it away in a locked drawer, which he does lock with an aggravated growl.

>He wastes no time afterwards to approach the nearby wall and remove Masamune from the rack set up for it, the keen blade glistening in the dim light of the office.
>As he begins to walk out, the man casts a frightening glare at the reptile, his voice turning as sharp as the bladed edge of his legendary katana.

Speak of what you saw to anyone and I'll make sure you'll regret it for whatever short time you'll have left, Osborne.

>The raptor gulps nervously, his small smile still frozen on his face as he watched the SOLDIER storm out of his office in a flurry of silver and black, heading back down the stairs to the lobby with his sword in hand.

Rudolf von Stroheim!pinkie78Os 896166

File: 1428730782469.jpg (29.53 KB, 225x350, 191600.jpg)

>>896165
>unaware of the threat of violence to a subordinate and of the embarassing incident that he was caught in, Stroheim continues to toy with the bell as Sephiroth entered the lobby
>once he stepped onto the main floor, Stroheim raised his head and smiled at the silver-haired SOLDIER, giving the bell one last ring before slipping it into a pocket on his pants

Ah, a prompt answer! Zuch professionalism! I appreciate zhat zo much!

>he turned and walked closer to the approaching Riftguard captain, extending a hand for him to shake


Herr Sephiroth, I am Major Rudolf von Stroheim.

I haf a very important matter to discuss vith you. I cannot stress zhis enough. Zhe entire continent rests on zhis issue.

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 896167

File: 1428731112695.jpg (37.44 KB, 799x444, Seph_Time To Murder Things Mer…)

>>896166

>The moment Sephiroth reaches the bottom step his arm swings around, the Masamune similarly swinging in turn with an eerie whistling noise before it positions itself before him in a slight tilt.


>The glower the silver haired Captain could likely melt through those with weaker willpower, his voice sharp and threatening.


I'm not here for discussion. If you value your life, I'm giving you one minute to prove it and leave before I lose my waning patience.

>The ruined wall and smashed desk were enough proof for the Captain to know these idiots weren't here for pleasant talk, and if they had threatened Osborne, he certainly had no hesitation to use deadly force.

Rudolf von Stroheim!pinkie78Os 896168

File: 1428731419266.png (200.66 KB, 230x230, Stroheim_Anime_N.png)

>>896167
>Stroheim halts in his tracks once Masamune is aimed in his direction, his smile frozen on his face

...ah.

>he lowered his hand and lazily folded his hands behind his back, now regarding Sephiroth with a more serious expression


Very vell zhen, to zhe point.

>he briefly cleared his throat, then suddenly bellowed at the top of his lungs


ATTENTATER!

Attentäter!bXgeUCIUnk 896169

File: 1428732187859.jpg (Spoiler Image,36.38 KB, 243x288, charge it.jpg)

>>896168
>exactly from where it had come from, it was impossible to say
>perhaps it had used the two burlier men as cover
>perhaps it had come from another entrance
>or perhaps it had been there all along, hiding in plain sight among the Riftguard ranks

>whatever the case, the figure had, in a mere instant, appeared between von Stroheim and Sephiroth, his back turned against the latter

>his left thumb would push the sword at his hip off its scabbard, quickly being grabbed by the opposite hand
>and in a sudden, unnaturally quick movement, the assassin would spin to face the Captain of the Riftguard, slashing at his chest with inhuman strength and speed as he drew his blade from the scabbard
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 783

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 896170

File: 1428733054796.png (142.4 KB, 276x241, Seph_Are You This Idiotic_My F…)

>>896168

>Sephiroth tenses and takes a subtle step forward, his arms already in motion to swing the Masamune for the blond in his lightning-quick swing-


>>896169

>However, the blade stops inches before slashing into the figure that almost instantaneously placed themselves between them both, his silver brows furrowing in disbelief.


>Even if it was the back of his head, he knew who this was, and he had been conspicuously missing for some time now.


Mountaincloud-?

>His thoughts arrest, the surprise of seeing the Retriever completely stopped up by another slash, the blow powerful enough to the flesh of his chest and knock him back.

>A hint of bewildered confusion appears only briefly in Sephiroth's eye, the searing pain from the slash and the unexpected speed and power of the dark-haired subordinate paralyzing his movements minutely.

>However, to a normal person, the pause is negligible, as the silver Captain also holds a gift of speed himself, which manifests as the whistling hum of the Masamune slicing through the air.


>Roll 1d1000 = 675 odds

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896171

File: 1428733531527.jpg (87.49 KB, 551x478, could be trouble.jpg)

>>896170
>slash!
>the Masamune's sting would hit the decisively less armored opponent, finding no resistance from the padded jacket he wore
>a fresh cut now adorned the Retriever's right pectoral, blood already dripping down and being soaked up into his loud shirt
>but despite this, the swordsman would cry out, he wouldn't even flinch, only being knocked a few steps back from the force of the blow rather than any pain
>his eyes, now facing the Captain, were cold and almost doll-like in their stillness, focused solely on the silver-haired warrior before him

>the Retriever gripped down on his sword, aiming the tip forward at the Captain

>with a sudden step forward, he would lift the sword above his head, slashing down on his target as if trying to slice a darkly colored carrot in half
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 628

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 896172

File: 1428734372967.png (302.84 KB, 585x370, Sephiroth_Attack.PNG)

>>896171

>CLANG!


>Bram's sword meets the Masamune with a loud ringing sound, the sword wedging the swing from completing it's arc, and preventing the blade from returning to Sephiroth for another cut.

>The gash on his chest bleeds freely, but the Ex-SOLDIER had worse in the Outworld invasion. It was the first good slash on him for a long while.
>While he would register his surprise that Mountaincloud had found some strength above his normal potential, he doubted this was the real Bram Mountaincloud.
>One slash with Masamune would have sent the weak little startup right to Town General Hospital, and he certainly never exhibited any ability of superhuman speed or strength, which was apparent from the resistance forced down on the Masamune's blade.

>As such, he certainly had no qualms killing an impersonator.


>With the imposter in such a close vicinity, Sephiroth's leg sweeps out to kick his opponent's out from under him.


>Roll 1d1000 = 11 odds


>If successful, he follows up with a sharp jab of the Masamune, twisting it to drive down into his fallen opponent's gut.


>Roll 1d1000 = 827

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 896173

>>896172

>second roll odds: Roll 1d1000 = 13

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896174

File: 1428734763001.jpg (44.47 KB, 295x278, I dont need anyone to kiss my …)

>>896172
>trip!

>>896173
>stab!
>the Retriever laid on the floor on his back, his head lifting slightly from the jolt of the Masamune being plunged into his gut
>yet, again, there was no pained howl, or even a grunt from the swordsman as he simply lay there, his head slightly lifted to stare at the blade jutting from his body, almost in confusion
>his own sword was still tightly held in his hand, but the position he had landed in after the sweep prevented him from counterattacking quickly

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 896175

File: 1428735300507.png (132.71 KB, 273x204, Seph_BeingSrs.PNG)

>>896174

...

>Sephiroth stares down at the swordsman beneath is blade, his own silver eyebrows furrowed in agitated consternation at the complete lack of reaction from him.


>Dissatisfied, he starts slowly pushing the blade down to pin the imposter to the floor like an insect collector would pin a bug to a display.


>He briefly glances up, his expression still as dangerous and agitated as he was when he came down the stairwell earlier.


I don't appreciate the destruction of my lobby, the theft of my desk bell, and the use of fake subordinates to catch me off guard.

>He was definitely going to cut that blond into six pieces, starting with lopping off his head first.

Rudolf von Stroheim!pinkie78Os 896176

File: 1428735868074.png (81.59 KB, 230x230, Stroheim_Anime.png)

>>896174

.....

>Stroheim wore a more displeased look as the tide started to turn in Sephiroth's favour

>perhaps he should've better lured him out into the open before calling for the attack

>>896175
>still, he had a plan in case that went awry

>looking up at Sephiroth, he suddenly took on an expression of shock at his remark


Vake subordinate?

Vhy Herr Sephiroth, you inzult me!

...and I'm zure if mein Attentäter could ztill zhink for himzelf, he vould be inzulted too.

>rather than wait for Sephiroth's answer, Stroheim looked back at the other man


Rohling.

>cont.

Rohling!pinkie78Os 896177

File: 1428736003265.jpg (27.71 KB, 480x320, Terminator1.jpg)

>>896175
>>896176

Ja.

>the burly man spoke in a deep, dull voice, seemingly human but lacking any sort of human emotion to it

>at Stroheim's command, he calmly strode forward, moving with purpose
>once he was close enough to Sephiroth, he swung his arm in a backhand motion, intending to knock him away from Bram and towards the doors
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 282

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896178

File: 1428736050399.jpg (38.15 KB, 397x267, you better be sorry.jpg)

>>896175
>the deeper the blade was driven, the swordsman's body would begin to tremble, indicating some level of pain being felt, but his face simply refusing to register it
>however, the further the blade drove into the swordsman's body, the closer the Captain got to the Retriever's level
>his sword still held tightly in his hand, the assassin raised it off the floor, and bring the gleaming blade against Sephiroth's face
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 334

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 896180

File: 1428737056156.jpg (16.87 KB, 480x272, Seph_No_It's Stored Inside a J…)

>>896176

>Sephiroth's eyes narrow suspiciously at the blond man, his gaze switching between him and the dark-haired figure pinned down with his Masamune.

>He didn't like that tone he took, or that single statement.

>"If he could still think for himself...?"


>>896178

-!

>Sephiroth flinches back, the wind from the blade barely passing his face with a vicious swipe. The swing is so sudden and sharp that it effortlessly slashes though some of the silver Captain's fringe of hair, allowing a small lock to fall to the floor.

>Not willing to part with the Masamune, Sephiroth yanks the sword out of the floor and the dark-haired swordsman with a effortless tug.

>>896177

>In the same instance, lifting his free hand and stopping the man's arm with it.

>His eyes steel with a 'hmph', appearing annoyed and perturbed all at once.

>Roll 1d1000 = 83 odds, grabs 'Rohling's' extended arm and swings him over himself to slam down onto his other opponent.


>if success: Bram roll for evasion

Pyrrha Nikos!aLEJudith. 896184

File: 1428769535264.png (66.65 KB, 206x200, tumblr_inline_n5yex9XO671s5xf9…)

>>896140
>Ah good, he was still there and in one piece. Just how she wanted him. So far no misfortune had befallen them and they'll soon be in the Town where they could find shelter and rest.

It shouldn't be much further Jaune, I promise we'll be able to rest soon.

>Even as well trained as she was, traversing this forest and avoiding hazardous wildlife had taken a toll on her as well. She was looking forward to a brake as much as he was.

>Approaching an opening in the sea of trees, Pyrrha finds herself near the edge of a cliff beyond which one could see buildings reaching for the sky in the distance.

Ah, that must be it.

>The cityscape didn't look all that different from their own world's civilizations yet somehow it managed to be so foreign to her. She had to wonder how team RWBY was doing. She hoped it was well.

>But aside from that, getting to where they were going wouldn't take much longer now. Judging from the distance it was another... 30 minutes of walking, maybe 45 tops.
>If all went well that was.

>And her thoughts may have jinxed it as the sound of a roar echo in the distance. It sounded like the roar of large wildcat, a very large wildcat.


Oh goodness.

>That wasn't good at all. They needed a way off this cliff and towards town before whatever made that noise catches their scent.


Uh Jaune... I suppose you don't have any idea how to get down this cliff easily do you?

>Such a task wouldn't be impossible. The cliff being a few stories above the solid ground below. The dirt cliff face however had a steep incline and a few rocks jutting out here and there. Simply sliding down could possibly make them come lose...

896185

File: 1428770621978.png (407.16 KB, 600x600, tumblr_static_tumblr_mubj9yzit…)

>>896184
The young man continues following right next to her, looking around nervously before they approach the edge of the cliff.

He leans forward slightly, looking over the edge of the cliff with an almost audible gulp

"I uh... don't think."

The roar of the wildcat causes him to jump slightly, bumping into his companion slightly.

"We could slide down?.."

He'd much prefer that to having to get into another fight when he was already so tired of the long walk they had already taken.

Pyrrha Nikos!aLEJudith. 896186

File: 1428773962551.png (19.74 KB, 100x100, tumblr_inline_n5u451Jxux1r3ley…)

>>896185
>He was right, they couldn't just slide down. Not with the risk of an avalanche of stone following after them.

Hmm...

>Trying her best to pay no mind to Jaune's closeness at the moment, Pyrrha scans the area below them, she tries to find another route down.


Ah! There!

>She spots a river going along the left side of the cliff. The dark blue colour of the water showed it was very deep, more then likely so for them both to jump in safely.

>Behind them, the sounds of falling trees and panicked woodland creatures indicates they needed to go and fast.

We'll have to jump.

896187

File: 1428776482730.jpg (9.06 KB, 201x251, images (1).jpg)

>>896186
He grabs her hand, setting off at a much brisker pace then before. perfectly fine with the idea of getting wet then getting into a fight that they can avoid.

"Well what are we waiting for, lets go."

He glances back nervously towards the sound of crashing trees, surely they would make it before it caught up them, wouldn't they?

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896189

>>896180
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 718

Pyrrha Nikos!aLEJudith. 896190

File: 1428778460713.png (21.63 KB, 100x100, tumblr_inline_n5u44miHsd1r3ley…)

>>896187
!

>Well that was unexpected, him taking her hand like that, not an unpleasant surprise however. As colour blooms onto her face, she had to remind herself that this isn't the time to be acting as such.


R-right!

>hurrying along with him, she too looks back hoping that whatever that creature was would not catch up to them...

>Continued.

Nagacuga!aLEJudith. 896191

File: 1428779069768.png (179.54 KB, 548x371, Nargacuga.png)

>>896187
>>896190
>As the two ready to jump into the river, the source of the sound becomes clear. As a deer flies out from the brush to avoid it's predator, the massive creature springs out after it.

>With black scales, black fur and nightmarish red eyes this huge creature, around 19 meters in length, looked like a cross between a panther and some sort of dragon. Bladed wings on it's forelimbs and a long dexterous tail complete the beast painting a picture of the perfect nocturnal predator.


>Well, mostly nocturnal. As it was currently hunting a it's prey in the broad daylight using it's wings to slice the deer in half killing it and earning it's meal for the time being.


>It hadn't taken notice of the two that attempted to flee it's attention. With it eating, they have the perfect chance to slip away.

896192

File: 1428779289473.png (363.59 KB, 600x600, tumblr_mubj9yzItc1r76oxho8_128…)

>>896191
>>896190
Roll 1d1000 = 221

Evens

Juane grabs Pyrrha around the waist, jumping with her into the river below without any warning, carrying them over the edge of the cliff.


Odds.

Juane just stars at the creature with wide eyes, it didn't look like any Grimm he'd ever seen, and nothing like anything else he knew about either.

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 896193

File: 1428779423784.png (472.78 KB, 592x840, hmm.png)

>>896126

>Meum's face a bit red with embarrassment slowly shifts from a nervous tremble, to a joyful smile


That's great Shira..!

>Meum's ears lower again a bit and she chuckles a bit nervously as she rubs the back of her head


>Even with all the things she remembers and inherited from Jo, Meum was still just really getting to learn about things in a more in depth way, especially when it came to being her own person


>...it felt almost childish to her, and so she was still a bit embarassed that she might be looked down on because of that


>...but after these last few months, she knew Shira wouldn't be one to do that.


Thank you really...it means a lot to me.

>Meum somewhat hoped she'd be good at singing from the start, so she wouldn't burden Shira too much, but somewhere deep down she knew that wouldn't be the case.

Pyrrha Nikos!aLEJudith. 896195

File: 1428780046219.jpg (14.04 KB, 300x168, tumblr_n1vh578Pqd1tr1imho1_400…)

>>896192
>>896191
>Pyrrha could hardly blame Jaune for stopping, she too had to take a moment to comprehend what they just saw. It certainly wasn't a Grimm, but it looked just as dangerous if not more so. She had to wonder what other horrors were common place in this world as well.

>But as the moment passed, the situation they were in rang clear to her and Pyrrha tightly squeezes Jaune's hand and attempts to get his him to keep moving. They were painfully close to getting away from this thing and it's be so much better if it didn't know they where hear in the first place...


>Continued.

Nargacuga!aLEJudith. 896196

File: 1428780656744.gif (989.85 KB, 500x281, tumblr_inline_nl993shwWo1qlne7…)

>>896192
>>896195
>Roll 1d1000 = 525
>Odds it continues to feast on the two halves of the deer it just killed.

>Evens...


!

>It spots the two out of the corner of it's eye and it's not pleased to see them there at all. Turning to face them it lets out another roar and begins to approach them.

896197

File: 1428781050005.png (135.35 KB, 640x360, 640px-JaunE54.png)

>>896196
>>896195
Juane quickly slips out of it with a slight shake of his head, the squeeze of his hand making him realize he's not alone.

He quickly pulls Pyrrha with him as he jumps off the edge, heading towards the water below.

Roll 1d1000 = 301

Evens and he can't help but let out a yell as they fall towards the water below them.

Rohling!pinkie78Os 896198

File: 1428785409931.jpg (57.29 KB, 1280x696, terminator_7.jpg)

>>896180
>Sephiroth would be surprised to find that the man was a lot heavier than he appeared, it taking quite a bit of strength to lift him up, especially with one hand
>but the imposing man would be thrown back as Sephiroth wanted, flying back and crashing onto Bram
>>896178
>but the man shows no concern for his ally, almost immediately pushing himself back up to a standing position
>the only thing he would do is reach up and take off his shades, before suddenly lunging forward to headbutt the Riftguard captain
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 627

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896199

File: 1428785795532.jpg (44.47 KB, 295x278, I dont need anyone to kiss my …)

>>896198
>splut!
>the tiny Retriever would be squished under the much larger and heavier man, pressing down on his wounds
>>896180
>Roll 1d100 = 43
>evens, the swordsman would slowly start to push himself back up, the damage starting to take its toll on his body

---

>odds, with an agile kip up, the swordsman would jump onto his feet the second the larger man had stood up

>quickly running past Rohling, the assassin aimed the tip of his sword to the Captain's shoulder for a precision stab
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 180

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 896200

File: 1428786380956.jpg (42.93 KB, 480x272, Seph_I Could Cut Through This …)

>>896198

-?

>Strange; the man felt far denser than a normal person, as well built as he was Sephiroth could expect the weight to vary around two hundred to maybe a low three hundred pounds.

>It does take some effort for his swing, and while Sephiroth had been expecting the stoic man to keep some damage from it, his speed spoke otherwise.

>CRACK!


>Sephiroth grunts in pain and staggers back a couple steps, his vision briefly blurring into a mass of colors and shapes before him. His forehead throbs painfully, accompanied by a slight ringing in his ears.

>It felt like slamming his forehead into a metal wall-!

>>896199

>SHING~!


>His SOLDIER senses, thankfully, weren't completely knocked from him in synchronization of the blow, the rapid steps alerting him to an approach from his right. He feels something slide across Masamune, the weight closest to his shoulder and offset by the blade lifting at just the right moment.


>The Captain growls angrily, his eyes flaring brightly from the mako coursing through him, and with a powerful rip he pushes forward to slash in a powerful downwards diagonal strike.


>Roll 1d1000 = 520 odds for Bram


>if success, Rohling roll for evasion

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 896202

File: 1428787087026.jpg (339.48 KB, 600x800, 1359035404368.jpg)

>>896193
I know it does, that's why I want to teach you~

>She couldn't resist giving her a comforting hug. Shira thought this side of Meum was adorable even if it would benefit her to be confident. But progress must march on and what was good for the one fox would be what this fox does for that fox.

>Wow say that ten times fast.

Should we head back to the tour van then to do that?

>The day was still young, they could probably squeeze in one more thing to do or use this chance to get as much lessons in as possible.

Rohling!pinkie78Os 896203

File: 1428787767627.jpg (708.65 KB, 2408x1355, terminator2.jpg)

>>896199
>>896200
>Rohling ducks down as Sephiroth swings, quickly rushing forward to grab the captain before he can do anything else
>his arms would spread out, trying to wrap them around Sephiroth
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 248
>if successful, he lifts Sephiroth up and proceeds to squeeze his arms tight, attempting to crush the captain's ribs and spine
>and given the impressive amount of strength he was demonstrating, he could very well do that

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896204

File: 1428787821791.jpg (36.38 KB, 243x288, charge it.jpg)

>>896200
>clink!
>the two blades separate as the Retriever takes a wide step to the side, dodging the Captain's powerful push
>in typical Nord fashion, the swordsman would yank back on his sword-wielding arm, his weapon held in position near his hip in less than a second
>running alongside the Masamune's blade, the Nord would quickly shorten the distance between himself and the Captain
>and with a wide swing of his sword he would strike, the blade flying in an upwards vertical swipe at the silver-haired man to prevent striking his ally
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 839

Pyrrha Nikos!aLEJudith. 896205

File: 1428788288157.jpg (69.87 KB, 960x1280, tumblr_msbedy4RiD1qcpbpwo1_128…)

>>896196
>>896197
>And off the edge they went managing to get away from the creature without it even knowing they were there to begin with.

>The water, when they made their splash, was certainly deep enough to safely brake their fall... the only really issue though... was that it was cold! With Spring still being young, the river was pretty chilly to be in which would prompt Pyrrha to get out of there ASAP.


>But she also had to make sure Jaune didn't drown either.

>He did have horrible luck at time after all.

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 896207

File: 1428788799130.png (118.82 KB, 480x272, Seph_Emergency Situation Calls…)

>>896204
>>896203

>The slash forces Sephiroth back again, the blade drawing a length of blood from the newest slash in addition to the gash he received earlier. His forced retreat does prevent the other man from seizing him, though Sephiroth has little time to dwell on that particular thought.


>While good at melee himself, the speedier assassin and bigger stalwart opponent made for a frustrating combination. It was almost similar to Genesis and Angeal, if Genesis actually spent more time using Haste materia rather than his preferrential Fire materia instead.

>Angeal could reliably take him in a defensive match and Genesis was far too arrogant and cocksure to ever make what could be a punishing mistake by drawing too close, as he wasn't the sort to take the damage he could dish out.

>However, these two were taking sword strikes and attacks from him far easier than a normal human. The dark haired 'Bram' had taken a direct slash and a direct stab to his torso with no complaint or sign of slowing down.


>He didn't want to escalate this, if only because he preferred his Headquarters to suffer little damage from the scuffle. It seemed that wasn't going to be the case unless he wanted to continue taking idiotic damage for the sake of not having to hire a contractor the next day.

>Then again, he could always focus instead of dwelling on new surprises or other tidbits of information that blond man loved to drop at inopportune times.

>"Concentrate!"


>Roll 1d1000 = 497 odds, Sephiroth uses his and Bram's proximity to punch him squarely in the chest, to knock him back into Rohling


>If success, Roll 1d1000 = 371 odds, Sephiroth lunges with the Masamune, driving it through the both of them as if it were a silver shishkabob

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896208

>>896207
>dodge roll
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 275

Rohling!pinkie78Os 896209

File: 1428789507003.jpg (22.86 KB, 720x384, The-Terminator-1984-1.jpg)

>>896204
>despite what his current ally was trying to do, Rohling wouldn't move when he was knocked into his chest, simply catching Bram before he fell
>>896207
>he then let him run aside while Sephiroth dives for him, and simply stands there as he thrusts Masamune at his stomach
>but like Bram, he wouldn't show any reaction to the impaling, although Sephiroth would definitely feel the sword hit something made of metal
>rather than move away, Rohling would walk closer, allowing the blade to sink further into his body so he could get in range
>once close enough, he then swung both of his hands at Sephiroth's head, trying to box his ears
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 201
>if successful, he then tries to grab onto the sides of his head and press them down on his skull
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 199
>if successful, roll to escape

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896210

File: 1428789750509.jpg (54.29 KB, 519x396, pay attention.jpg)

>>896207
>>896209
>the punch hits the swordsman square in the chest, forcing him back against his larger ally would simply grabs him
>but as the blade drew nearer, the swordsman would quickly jump aside, creating some distance between himself, Rohling, and Sephiroth

>Roll 1d100 = 30

>evens only, his breathing seemed to have grown more rough after the punch to the chest, the swordsman's stance not as firm as it was before

Sephiroth!.ZzGrellBs 896211

File: 1428790441713.jpg (212.06 KB, 533x692, Seph_Literally the closest ima…)

>>896210
>>896209

>The Masamune, sharp as ever, is perfectly capable of cutting through metal and had no complaints to the same through the man who was (likely) inhuman.

>However, as Sephiroth was one to expect his opponents to visibly be affected by his attacks, the man's reaction (or lack thereof) and willingness to even walk on, forcing the length of the sword to drive further through him, catches the silver Captain offguard.

What-?!

>Sephiroth's surprise lasts very shortly before the blow to his ears connect, his sensitive hearing absolutely blasted apart into a high pitched noise and a flare of white to his vision.

>Yet Sephiroth is still conscious enough through it to feel an excruciating pressure clamp onto his skull, his teeth grinding together in a loud pained grunt, his sightless eyes open yet unable to see past the trauma.

>Roll 1d1000 = 500


>odds, impossibly, the Ex-SOLDIER still remains standing despite the extreme damage, a bangle around his wrist suddenly gleaming a bright red.


>evens, the continues pressure shifts the blinding white into blackness, his consciousness fleeing from him.


---

>Regardless of above roll; continued next post

Sir Wendleton Osborne the Fifth!.ZzGrellBs 896212

File: 1428791161853.jpg (409.97 KB, 1500x686, Raptor running.jpg)

>>896209
>>896211

-!!!

>Hidden in the stairwell, the only other member of Riftguard available in the building jolts, his eyes widening in disbelief at the sight of the Captain not only caught off guard, but also in such dire straits as he was.


SIR-!

>A blur darts from the stairwell, fleet of foot and built for speed, the figure takes only three long and rapid steps inside before leaping, teeth and claws bared as a decidedly ungentlemanly hissing noise strikes the air.


>>896209

>Roll 1d1000 = 647 odds, the dinosaur rams into the man's arms with all his weight, a dervish of teeth and claws scraping and slashing at the stoic man to force him to let go.

Rohling!pinkie78Os 896213

File: 1428791648621.jpg (23.54 KB, 765x435, terminator-attack.jpg)

>>896210
>>896211
>>896212
>CLUNK

>the rabid raptor ramming into the robot's arms created a very audible sound, yet had earned the reaction he wanted

>Rohling let go of Sephiroth's head, stumbling back from the attack just a bit, only to erratically turn his attention to Osborne
>with Masamune still sticking in his stomach, he lifted his arms up and swung them down at his head
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 347

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896214

File: 1428791826271.jpg (32.93 KB, 295x221, that sad man.jpg)

>>896211
>>896213
>>896212
>the swordsman's attention would shift immediately after the creature's appearance
>sword still in hand, the Nord would charge forward, albeit with less speed than the previous times
>lifting the sword, he'd look to spear the raptor on the side with the tip of his blade
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 294

Sir Wendleton Osborne the Fifth!.ZzGrellBs 896216

>>896214

>The Raptor ducks as soon as he drops to the ground from the tackle, an animalistic hissing noise exuding from his open and toothy maw. His reptilian eyes glare at his hulking opponent.

>When Bram moves to strike however, the dinosaur weaves easily around the strike, as if he had done so a million times in the past.

Bram! Have you completely lost you bloody mind?! Hating the Captain is no reason to turn into a turncoat, you prat!

>The dinosaur more or less roars in the dark-haired Nord's face, his striped tail passing over the crumpled Captain, a suspicious amount of blood slowly pooling under his head and soaking into his normally well-groomed silver mane of hair.


>>896213

>Roll 1d1000 = 454


>odds, the raptor catches sight of the swing and gasps. He weaves aside, barely avoiding the swing, which knocks off his tophat instead.


---

>evens, so infuriated with Bram in that moment, the post Raptor simply doesn't see the attack coming.


>THUD!


>The dinosaur immediately crumples, as true to his constitution, he's made exclusively for speed and attack, and not so much in endurance.

Rudolf von Stroheim!pinkie78Os 896217

File: 1428793438701.png (81.59 KB, 230x230, Stroheim_Anime.png)

>>896213
>>896214

>DING!


>giving the bell yet another ring, Stroheim looked at the aftereffects of the battle with an expression of pride


Vell done, mein Rohling!

>he walked over and patted the back of the giant of a man, even though he didn't provide any sort of reaction

>Stroheim then walked over to Bram, his expression fading a bit

Attentäter...

>he then wore the look of a concerned father, reaching over and patting Bram's shoulder


Zhis vas mein fault. I didn't play to your strenghts enough.

But don't vorry, you vill have anozher chance.

>he turned and began walking to the back of the lobby, giving a brief gesture to Bram and his brute

>Rohling then knelt down and picked up Sephiroth, carrying him over his shoulder and following Stroheim

Now zhen...

Let's zee vhat ve can make of zhese two...~

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 896218

File: 1428794563388.png (512.13 KB, 800x1130, b19aac44b884902c36b481f2f65b3c…)

>>896202

Well...it's either the tour van, or out in the open

>Meum rubs the back of her head a bit and lets out a bit of a chuckle


maybe the van'd be the best since there's AC in there.

896219

File: 1428794813337.png (1.39 MB, 1920x1080, 1106_The_Emerald_Forest_11927.…)

>>896205
Roll 1d1000 = 438

Evens and Juane pops up out of the river a few feet down From Pyrrha looking to be having a hard time with the current.

Odds and he pops up right next to her, shivering a bit from the cold but looking otherwise fine.

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896233

File: 1428799203655.jpg (73.51 KB, 500x329, tumblr_mvyy4wBowM1s8rqgco2_500…)

>Haruko yawned a bit as she walked around the upstairs apartment

>She'd actually forgotten about Easter all together and it was somewhat embarassing, so for the past week she'd been thinking on what to do to make it up to Xie and Rin


>She'd have to talk to Saya, she'd have better ideas


>Flopping onto the couch Haruko lets out a short sigh


why am I so worried about making it up to them anyway? It's not like I didn't already grab a bunch of candy for them...and Xie's like, 18 mentally anyway...


>Haruko just shakes her head, knowing that in the end, she was being rather silly, but she still kind of wanted to spoil them...

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUts 896246

File: 1428800552243.jpg (36.63 KB, 97x137, Emily_restingheadagainst.jpg)

>>896157
>Emily doesn't make much not of Merc's arms going around her waist. If anything, she took it as a sign that she was able to help Merc in any way at all. That alone was a victory for both of them.
>She tightened her embrace around Merc a little as she prepared for what she had to say.

"What might it have been, then?"

>She prompted Merc to go on in the same gentle voice as before.

896248

File: 1428801007074.jpg (113.62 KB, 850x1352, sample_04b7191cc945851e3461178…)

>>896233
>Said rabbit walked upstairs with her Togepi to see the wolf pacing.
Haruko are you ok there?
>Walking over to her, she kissed her cheek before placing a hand on her shoulder.
>The small pokemon looked up at her before waving its arms around with a wide smile on it's face.

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896251

File: 1428801322186.jpg (59.45 KB, 250x292, tumblr_myf7iwU9Sc1snip0zo3_250…)

>>896248
>Haruko smiles softly at the kiss on the cheek before letting out a soft sigh

I'm fine, really. Just debating on spoiling the kids a little.

>She admitted with a bit of a chuckle while scratching the back of her neck


How're you though?

Mercury 896252

>>896246

>Mercury cringes slightly, silently hoping that Emily wouldn't ask that question. What would she think of the answer?


There's...something in me... When it emerges...it kills. Relentlessly. It may be focused, or it may...

>She falls silent for a moment, reluctant to go on.

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUts 896257

File: 1428802477725.jpg (453.98 KB, 1081x1500, hanako_ikezawa_by_arsenixc-d4j…)

>>896252
>Emily could tell Merc didn't want to continue, so why push her any more than she already has?

"So, some kind of possession? I-I think I get it."

>Emily shifted a little in Merc's lap, trying to get a little more comfortable.


"Y-You don't have to go on if you don't want."

896259

File: 1428802627888.png (577.03 KB, 871x490, 2kawaii2quit.png)

>>896251
Hun you don't need to do that for the girls.
>Nodding towards, the sofa, she turned to start walking over to it.
Come on, why don't we sit down and talk more.
And I can tell you some ideas I've had.

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896260

File: 1428802953537.jpg (854.02 KB, 850x1201, bro.jpg)

>>896259

>Haruko blinks


...I'm already sitting down Saya

>She states with a bit of a giggle before moving over and making room for Saya


and just because I don't have to doesn't mean I don't want to spoil them.

>She points out raising a finger


anyway...what were you going to talk about?

896261

File: 1428803295473.png (905.35 KB, 871x490, Cutesy.png)

>>896260
Well alright then but between mom and you those two and Hiroko are gonna be really spoiled.
>Sitting down,she leaned against Haruko and closed her eyes.
Well before that I want to know how you have been.

Mercury 896262

>>896257

>She nods a bit, choking up a bit as she tries to push back the horrible memory replaying in her mind.


It may be to early to be worrying about it...but it scares me...

>Her embrace tightens ever so slightly. It's understandable that she'd be afraid. The thought of losing control of yourself and destroying mindlessly would be unsettling to anyone.

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896264

File: 1428804528220.jpg (256.17 KB, 500x700, tumblr_n02iesfX1l1shk9fjo1_500…)

>>896261

Well other than werewolf problems...

>Haruko sweats a bit, she'd been having weird meat cravings and the like again and how fast her hair grew was certainly a headache...


I've been doing pretty well, the police force and riftguard have been on the up and up, and back in my home world, the cars and fruit have been doing all the monster fighting work.

...so over all, bored.

896266

File: 1428806019029.png (563.69 KB, 871x490, DidIdothat.png)

>>896264
You need something to do then huh Haruko?
>Giggling, she placed the pokemon on the Wolf's lap.
Well maybe you could help in the bakery.
Or at the cafe.

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896267

File: 1428806379976.png (21.55 KB, 100x100, image (7).png)

>>896266

...maybe the bakery, I don't really think I could work at the cafe.

>Haruko admits scratching the back of her head a bit


Maids and Gunpla everywhere...I just wouldn't fit in working there. The Cafe's quiet enough and we get all sorts of customers here, so plenty of unique people to talk to while working...

896268

File: 1428807024151.png (334.83 KB, 470x490, Floppyears.png)

>>896267
Alright then, I'll teach you how to make some things and how to run the register.
>Reaching up, she scratched between her ears.
And I guess that makes sense too
Now then what I wanted to say...

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUts 896271

File: 1428807329920.png (76.13 KB, 555x550, 1410101756328.png)

>>896262
>Emily just held on a little tighter at Merc's comment.

"Shh. It's okay." She whispered.

>She and Merc would stay in that position for another hour or so, Emily just holding her friend, until Emily looked at the time, wondered what Janie would think, and said her goodbyes.

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896272

File: 1428807487927.png (17.59 KB, 100x100, image (50).png)

>>896268

Well you've already been giving me cooking lessons for awhile, the bakery's menu shouldn't be too hard for me to adjust to.

>Haruko then pauses and waits for Saya to go on.

896273

File: 1428808138325.png (617.86 KB, 871x490, Hmmm.png)

>>896272
Well some of them are actually kinda hard to make Haruko.
>Reaching over, she lifted the togepi back up and held it up.
Well you know those half finished buildings in town?
I'm thinking about buying them and having them turned into apartments.
It would create jobs and provide shelter for the homeless in town.

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896274

File: 1428808354952.png (21.55 KB, 100x100, image (7).png)

>>896273

Well...

>Haruko taps her chin and nods a bit


I'm sure rebuilding those into apartments and the like can apply under the "Town Restoration Fund" I've been offering since the Outworld Invasion, so you have my support there.

896275

File: 1428808671860.png (608.69 KB, 871x490, Pardon.png)

>>896274
I'm glad to hear that, But I should figure out when to go to town hall about it.
Toge priiii~!
Aww you like the idea too Moriko?
>Patting the pokemon's head, she placed it on her lap.

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896276

File: 1428808804588.png (19.01 KB, 100x100, image (64).png)

>>896275
I'd give it awhile, I don't know how Town Hall is, but I imagine things are a bit hectic with the recent changes in the police force and such

>She shrugs and taps her chin


so maybe, 2, 3 months? It'll give you time to have good blue prints up to show them examples.

896277

File: 1428810594509.png (572.07 KB, 871x490, Areyouserious.png)

>>896276
Yeah, that sounds like a t good time frame. And I'll have the time to decide how the buildings would look.
But I would need the original blueprints though.
>Letting out a sigh, she poked Haruko's nose with her ear.

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896278

File: 1428810776894.png (17.13 KB, 100x100, image.png)

>>896277

>Haruko squeaks as her nose is poked wit hthe blue bunny ear


>sighing and scratching the back of her head, she leaned against Saya


Well there's a few ways we could get them that don't necessarily have to go through city hall you know...there is the internet, and it might have a copy of the blue prints, or blue prints similar...

896279

File: 1428811129194.png (545.78 KB, 871x490, Huh.png)

>>896278
>Giggling at the squeak, she nodded and smiled.
Alright then, I'll look them up tomorrow.
But tonight, I think we should stay in and play games with the girls.
What do you think?

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896280

File: 1428811472899.png (18.47 KB, 100x100, image (36).png)

>>896279

>Haruko mumbles "Mhmm" as she absent-mindedly nibbles along Saya's ear


I was actually going to go grab an Xbox one and a few extra game pads so we could play that "Halo The Master Chief Collection" Xie keeps going on and on about...

>Haruko sweats a bit, she swore that if her daughter wasn't dating a moon goddess she'd be trying to find the real Master Chief with how she talked about the guy 90% of the time.


>Of course if Xie heard Haruko's accusations, she'd point out that spartans don't even have sex drives and a bunch of other Halo facts that would just leave the wolf confused

896281

File: 1428812694406.png (880.4 KB, 871x490, Ehehehe.png)

>>896280
>Tensing up a little as her ear was nibbled, she relaxed before thinking for a moment.
Well I think we have enough time before the store closes. So why don't we head out and pick it up now?

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896282

File: 1428813044922.png (18.81 KB, 100x100, image (62).png)

>>896281

>Haruko nods a bit


Sounds like a good idea, shall I open the portal or should you?

>she stretches a bit as she gets up and slides her boots on.

896283

File: 1428813432148.png (267.49 KB, 374x490, Hrrm.png)

>>896282
>Saya stood and walked over to her shoes.
Could you do that this time please?
Or maybe we could take a walk.
It is a nice evening outside.

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896284

File: 1428813576499.png (20.34 KB, 100x100, image (32).png)

>>896283

It is but...I honestly don't want to run the risk of us running into a monster on the way and leaving Xie alone with Rin for too long.

>Haruko admited scratching the back of her head nervously as she opened up a portal

896285

File: 1428814400396.png (577.03 KB, 871x490, 2kawaii2quit.png)

>>896284
....Fair enough
But Hiroko will balance that out hopefully
>Slipping on her shoes, she smiled and held the Togepi in her arms.
Well this will be a quick trip right?

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896287

File: 1428814623191.png (24.88 KB, 100x100, image (28).png)

>>896285

Pretty much! Better fast and safe than slow and suddenly demons everywhere.

>Haruko says before walking through the portal, holding her hand through it for Saya to grab

Raven!pinkie78Os 896307

File: 1428854593918.png (266.53 KB, 577x412, Alright alright, enough with t…)

>she really wasn't good at handling this sort of thing, upon retrospect

>ever since the talk with Rocks and Grell, she'd yet again thrown herself into her work, without any thought given to matters at home

>she really didn't want to nor could she mentally handle the conflict between the three of them - it had grown far too complicated to be handled all at once
>so she stayed away for a while, in the sense that she focused on doing her job
>she would keep her communications with Rocks minimal, though she would still return to the manor every night as per usual
>on the occasion where she needed to stay overnight, she would let him know where she'd be and why she was staying there, just so as to not make him worry
>which was probably impossible in his case, but it was what she could do

>today, she returned to the manor, having come off of a very long case up in Valorcall

>Kraven the Hunter wasn't by any means one to take lightly, and required her full attention, hence her being gone for so long
>as such, when she returned, she didn't find anything out of place in the foyer or anything around the estate
>yet, for some strange reason, she got the feeling that something was off
>an unusual amount of unease and worry seemed to hang around the room like a bad smell, one that she just couldn't shake
>something really bad must've happened for it to linger like this

>still, she put her thoughts on that aside and made her way to the kitchen, feeling absolutely famished

>her time away gave her room to calm herself and think, and gauge how exactly to handle the matter plaguing her
>once she had a full stomach, she'd find Rocks and they'd sort this out
>it'd been left alone for far too long

Rocks!bXgeUCIUnk 896309

File: 1428855513959.jpg (60.38 KB, 363x538, do these glasses make me look …)

>>896307
>the closer the half-demon got to the kitchen, the more obvious it got that there was somebody else already there
>the smell of cooked eggs would slip through the door, but so would the energy of a very familiar soul
>surprisingly, the mage's emotions were well contained, a sort of emptiness or tiredness lingering around him, but nothing remarkably strong or overwhelming
>for all intents and purposes, he was just making some omelets, doing a very good job at hiding the weight of the situation

Raven!pinkie78Os 896311

File: 1428856534749.png (198.29 KB, 328x391, Oh_ cant say I expected anothe…)

>>896309
>fate had a funny way of responding to her plights, it seemed
>Raven halted in her step once she saw Rocks, quickly realizing she wouldn't get a full stomach before actually talking to him, but understanding that this had to happen sooner or later
>hopefully it could happen now without any complications

>after a few seconds of pondering, she would step further into the room, but still stay a few paces away from him


...hey Rocks.

>she spoke in a hesitant tone, not sure what his reaction would be

Rocks!bXgeUCIUnk 896312

File: 1428856757049.jpg (32.91 KB, 263x275, I forgive you.jpg)

>>896311
...?

>the mage blinked, turning his head to look over his shoulder

>and at the sight of the half-demon, he smiled softly
Hey Raven. Good timing, I just made lunch!
>he quickly plated the omelet, holding it up slightly for the sorceress
Hungry? You can have this one, I'll whip up a new one in no time.

Raven!pinkie78Os 896313

File: 1428857686201.png (249.61 KB, 330x468, Thank you.png)

>>896312
>Raven was a bit surprised to hear Rocks's more pleasant and friendly response, expecting him to be in a bit more of a somber mood when she talked to him
>it let her think that maybe the talk wouldn't go as badly as she thought it would

>at the offering, she considered declining, not wanting to impose on him

>but the gnawing in her stomach immediately disagreed with her, and with a slightly embarrassed smile she nodded

Yes, actually, I am.

I haven't had anything in hours...

Rocks!bXgeUCIUnk 896314

File: 1428858086105.jpg (16.62 KB, 157x156, thats sweet.jpg)

>>896313
>smiling again, the mage walked over to the table and place the plate down on top of it
>then he walked back, letting out a small hum as he grabbed a few eggs
Maybe you should start taking lunch with you so you can eat on the job? You can't very well protect the world on an empty stomach.

Just think, you're trying to sneak up on the bad guy, when suddenly your belly growls like an angry dog! That's just anti-productive!

Raven!pinkie78Os 896315

File: 1428858775832.png (59.63 KB, 117x262, hi.png)

>>896314
>Raven smirked lightly as she walked over to the table, trying to stifle a giggle at the mental image

Me lugging around a lunchbox wouldn't exactly be inconspicuous either, though.

>she tries to picture herself with a simple metal lunchbox, like a construction worker would carry around in the old cartoons


I mean, what would I do if I was in the middle of a fight, and then my stomach started growling?

"Sorry, I need to go on my lunch break, can you give me a few minutes?"

Rocks!bXgeUCIUnk 896316

File: 1428859038522.jpg (61.35 KB, 598x598, lets wreck stuff.jpg)

>>896315
Well, why not!
>the mage quickly added
Even bad guys get hungry, right? So why not have a lunch break for both of you? I'm sure they would appreciate it.
>he hummed, chuckling lightly as he started on another omelet
Hey, maybe that's why there's so many bad guys in the first place. They just get cranky when they're hungry and start throwing a tantrum.

Maybe after lunch they're much more open to surrendering after realizing how silly they're being.

Raven!pinkie78Os 896317

File: 1428859651178.jpg (20.25 KB, 240x413, The Blood Of My Enemies Is Del…)

>>896316

Well, considering the last guy I fought was a crazy game hunter, that might actually be true.

>though Raven didn't like to consider the idea that Kraven possibly ate those he hunted

>that was a level of depravity she hoped wasn't even a remote possibility

>speaking of food, she quickly took up the opportunity to dig into her fresh omelet, almost ravenously cutting into it and taking a big bite

>although she tried to appear elegant when she did it
>she had a reputation to uphold, after all

Rocks!bXgeUCIUnk 896318

File: 1428860079363.jpg (27.34 KB, 235x226, problems.jpg)

>>896317
>Roll 1d100 = 93
>evens, the omelet was perfectly cooked and seasoned with only the finest of spices
>odds, it was just eggs, good but nothing out of this world

>the mage continues focused on his own omelet, glancing back at the sorceress

I'm just glad you're back home safe, Raven. I did some reading on that place you went to, Valorcall, and it sounded really dangerous even without a supervillain to chase after.

Raven!pinkie78Os 896319

File: 1428861256479.png (249.61 KB, 330x468, Thank you.png)

>>896318
>Raven's earlier pleasant mood dipped a bit at Rocks's remark, chewing the omelet slowly as she thought of how to address it

.....

>swallowing the mouthful of eggs, she looked up at Rocks and gave a small smile of her own


I'm glad to be back, Rocks.

...what's been going on with you lately...?

Rocks!bXgeUCIUnk 896320

>>896319
>the mage started to plate his omelet, looking over his shoulder to smile back at the sorceress
>he didn't answer immediately, only shrugging his shoulders at her
Just... the usual.

Although the Manor was attacked a week or so ago. I wasn't here then, but the entire foyer had been completely destroyed...
>he walked up to the table, taking a seat next to the sorceress
According to Leo, it was robots this time. And lots of them.

Raven!pinkie78Os 896321

File: 1428864051162.png (167.09 KB, 305x354, Not quite the reaction I had i…)

>>896320
>Raven's eyes widened in surprise at Rocks's answer, not getting that sort of impression when she first arrived

Really?

But it looks like it hasn't been touched at all...

How bad was it...?

>though this would explain the strange uneasiness sitting around the manor that she just couldn't shake

Rocks!bXgeUCIUnk 896322

File: 1428864767200.jpg (69.65 KB, 494x471, what is wrong with you people.…)

>>896321
Well, nobody was hurt according to Leo, thankfully... but the foyer was a mess.
>he cut a large piece of his omelet, having no qualms in not looking like a lady to sate his hunger
It was like a fire burned right through the entire manor. You could see the backyard while standing where the front door used to be. Everything was either burned or melted, or just crushed to bits.
>he paused, a thought crossing his head
I'd like to meet the guy that does the repairs to the Manor... I've got a lot of wrecked pairs of glasses he could help me with.

Raven!pinkie78Os 896323

File: 1428865770860.png (198.29 KB, 328x391, Oh_ cant say I expected anothe…)

>>896322

Whoever it is, I'd hope they're paid what they deserve...

>Raven really couldn't believe what she was being told, that the foyer was not only ruined, but destroyed so thoroughly that there may as well have been a huge hole punched in it

>who could've done something like that, and why?

.....

>Raven rather hastily ate another chunk of her omelet, wanting to just get to what she meant to talk about

>once she finished, she looked up to him with a concerned and rather guilty expression

So...

...I'm sorry I disappeared like that...after the talk...

Rocks!bXgeUCIUnk 896324

File: 1428866025210.jpg (27.67 KB, 488x297, do I really have to.jpg)

>>896323
>he paused
...

...

>then sighed, surrendering himself to the subject at hand

You don't have to apologize, Raven... I didn't act the most mature during that either.

And... I'm sorry I put you on the spot like that...

Raven!pinkie78Os 896325

File: 1428866839032.png (185.19 KB, 323x371, Pensative.png)

>>896324

...you are right in that we can't just ignore this...

>Raven moved into idly picking at her omelet, trying to think of how exactly to approach this discussion


I mean, she is your mother...

And...this whole mess has just gone so far that I don't even know where to start...

Rocks!bXgeUCIUnk 896326

File: 1428867582475.jpg (13.41 KB, 147x153, that could have gone better.jp…)

>>896325
She's my mother, and you're my fiancee. To see you two so... angry at each other is just...
>he sighed, reaching up to rub the bridge of his nose
...

...

Everything was so great before... How did it get to this point...
>a part of him really wanted to blame Crona, but he knew the problem ran a bit deeper than that

Raven!pinkie78Os 896327

File: 1428869150767.jpg (17.85 KB, 286x413, Well, We Can't Ever Go Back To…)

>>896326

...I really can't say, Rocks...

>she got the feeling this really boiled down to a conflict of personalities

>she didn't mind Grell at all when she was being nice to someone - and she could be nice when she cared, she knew that from before Rocks even entered the picture
>but when she was cruel, she was sadistically so, and she just couldn't handle something like that for very long
>granted, she probably didn't help by keeping her feelings on the matter bottled up for so long, but this probably would've ended badly either way

...Rocks?

Be honest with me...

>she looked to him again, hoping that this would actually work


What did I do wrong there...?

When I talked to her, I mean...

Seras Victoria!pinkie78Os 896329

File: 1428870996094.jpg (28.56 KB, 600x360, 434702-12seras_regret.jpg)

>this had to have been one of the worst months in her li-...well, existence
>being confined to that hospital bed was one thing, her recovery taking a lot longer than she would have liked
>but the whole business with Bram only seemed to get more problematic as time went on
>never mind how awkward they acted around each other after the kiss, but then Bram just stopped coming to visit her altogether
>at first, Seras thought she had driven him away somehow, putting just enough pressure on him to scare him off
>but when Mando and Zoe came over to check on her, they seemed just as in the dark about his whereabouts as she was, and it only grew worse the longer he was missing
>so she left the hospital upset and worried, thinking somewhat stupidly that she scared him off all the back to Valorcall, as opposed to something actually happening to him

>it was with this gloom hanging over her that she re-entered the Town Police Department headquarters for the first time in quite a while

>she really just wanted to get back to work as fast as she could, hoping that she could use her position to get a better idea of where Bram went
>and, if she was lucky, to find the monster that had put her out of commission in the first place

Captain M33N-50b!bXgeUCIUnk 896333

File: 1428871451233.jpg (65.83 KB, 411x532, it wont leave me alone.jpg)

>>896329
>entering the TPD HQ, the vampire would be met with a very familiar scene
I BET THE JUICE DID THIS!
>the Captain yelling as loud as his voice box allowed (and perhaps a little louder than that)
>the robot floated across the desks, his flamethrower arm hanging limply, dragging over the floor
Where the FUCK is Scrawthers!? Ever since he spilled that protein crap of his on me my circuits have gone to Hell!

When I find him, somehow, someway, I'm going to give him back his eye just so I can slap it right out of his head again!

>he paused, turning to a figure in yellow that had just entered the building

Thank God, someone that can do their job properly! Victoria!
>the machine began to float in his direction, even saluting to her with his claw
It's good to see you back, soldier!

Seras Victoria!pinkie78Os 896341

File: 1428872538875.jpg (478.07 KB, 600x859, Seras_Victoria_B_n_W_by_xxcros…)

>>896333
>Seras gave a small smile when she saw the Captain blustering about like he was wont to do, the moment being comfortably familiar to her
>she'd stand at attention and salute back at him, though her smile was quickly fading as she did

It's great tew be back, suh...

Oi apologize for bein' gone fer so long...tha' masked maniac did more tew me than Oi thought...

But regardless, Oi'm ready tew get back tew work.

Captain M33N-50b!bXgeUCIUnk 896342

File: 1428873011992.jpg (69.53 KB, 324x400, bust heads.jpg)

>>896341
>the Captain's optics would "nod", impressed by her drive to get right back to work
>but there was some uneasiness in his voice, as if he was holding something back, or was just worried
That's good to hear, soldier. You're free to return to your duties as soon as you feel ready for them.

And speaking of that "masked maniac", you needn't worry. Everyone here has their eyes open. It's only a matter of time before we nail that son of a bitch to a wall. Nobody messes with one of our own and gets away with it...

Seras Victoria!pinkie78Os 896346

File: 1428874115349.jpg (487.26 KB, 740x618, Seras_Victoria_by_Azley.jpg)

>>896342
>Seras didn't give any sort of indication as to how she felt about this, just keeping her mouth tight-lipped
>she'd already made her decision before she walked into the building:
>that masked man, whoever he was, was as good as dead
>she would rip him apart
>and if she lost her job over it, so be it

Oi'm ready now, suh.

Whatevuh yew need me tew dew, Oi'm willin' tew get on it.

>she'd glance past the Captain to see the TV mounted on the back wall, the Town News Network shown on the screen

>the newscaster just droned on about the mysterious cases of the homeless population of Town dropping, many missing persons cases being filed over the last few weeks

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 896347

File: 1428874163648.jpg (148.61 KB, 500x530, tumblr_nh7ur22Wfs1sj6shmo1_500…)

>>896218
Yeah AC would be good a good idea, my butt's gonna get all sweaty thanks to my tail if I stay out here much longer.

>And butt sweat wasn't attractive. To most people anyway, and she was one of those people.


To the Tour Van then!

>And Shira heads off towards the van. Not just with it's AC but it's smaller on the outside magic stuff. She had to wonder how Fluffy Tail managed to get the funds to make what was basically a pocket dimension on wheels, but it was a great thing to have!

Pyrrha Nikos!aLEJudith. 896348

File: 1428874536747.png (60.01 KB, 400x335, Humo-- I mean Homu Homu.png)

>>896219
>Seeing Jaune having trouble in the river.

Jaune!

>The woman swims over to him and helps him keep afloat. So also attempts to guide the both of them towards the shore.


>Soon they reach a shallow part of the river where they can get their footing and climb out.

Captain M33N-50b!bXgeUCIUnk 896349

File: 1428874745415.jpg (194.33 KB, 900x468, got a light.jpg)

>>896346
If you feel up to your usual route, then I won't stop you from taking it.
>the robot leaned slightly to the side, his own optics drifting to look at the TV and the vampire at the same time
But maybe you should take it easy for a few days. I can make a few changes and get you a cushy patrol in the North district.
>the robot would remain quiet about the newscast, a very somber air coming over him
>far too many people had been vanishing since March for it to be a freak occurrence

Seras Victoria!pinkie78Os 896353

File: 1428875733579.png (223.38 KB, 440x333, 1386468625257.png)

>>896349

...Oi'd need tew think about it...

>these missing persons cases might be a lead to where Bram was, so it should be something for her to look into

>if there was a pattern to the disappearances, then she'd have to arrange to pursue it-

...?

Wot th'...

>something on the TV caught Seras's attention, something definitely amiss

>the newscaster would falter in her recount of the story, her eyes darting off to the side, seemingly watching someone off-screen
>and from the look on her face, it wasn't someone she wanted to see

Rudolf von Stroheim!pinkie78Os 896355

File: 1428876643095.jpg (29.53 KB, 225x350, 191600.jpg)

>>896349
>>896353
>it would only be a short time before the cause for alarm would make their appearance known
>the newscaster would slowly back away in fright as a tall blond man stepped into the camera's viewpoint, his neutral stare only worsening her scared one

Who are you? How did you get in here?!

>the man would simply reach out and shove the woman out of frame, keeping his left arm hidden from view in doing so

>he then turned to face the camera, keeping his arm behind his back as he grinned widely

Guten Tag, citizens of Town!

I am Rudolf von Stroheim!

>he then shifted about to properly display the swastika on his chest, pointing to it with a sneer


Major of zhe Nazi army~

And I haf a very important message I vish to give to you all!

Captain M33N-50b!bXgeUCIUnk 896357

File: 1428876951643.jpg (69.53 KB, 324x400, bust heads.jpg)

>>896353
...?
>the machine "blinked" at the vampire's distraction, his optics turning to the TV once again
What's going-
>>896355
>but then, once that man appeared it became quite clear to him what was happening
You have got to be fucking kidding me...
>he recognized that swastika all too well, even from before his time in Town
>for three years that swastika had reared its ugly head in the Town; what chances were there that a fourth time would come around!?

Seras Victoria!pinkie78Os 896358

File: 1428877435639.png (270.87 KB, 625x348, 1386408487987.png)

>>896355

-!

>Seras bristled visibly when she saw the man with the swastika grinning at them, her eyes widening and her teeth clenching


>>896357
>she almost uttered the exact same thing as her superior when it sank in, her eyes glued to the TV
>they were back?
>she thought she'd seen the worst of it with Millenium last year, but they came back?!
>and what the hell were they doing now?!

>cont.

896359

File: 1428879247376.png (267.49 KB, 374x490, Hrrm.png)

>>896287
Fast isn't always the safest.
>Taking hold of Haruko's hand, she followed her through the portal to the store.

Meum!SexFLUkr0o 896360

File: 1428879342224.jpg (244.9 KB, 660x877, 053085b4e9f0f1c58ec8e667c09d62…)

>>896347

>Meum skips a bit as she follows Shira


While we're walking...

>Meum taps her chin


you ever wonder where Dear 'ol Dad's ended up? Last I heard he was in a ditch somewhere outside the capital.

Rudolf von Stroheim!pinkie78Os 896361

File: 1428879358444.jpg (71.69 KB, 889x720, Stroheim.jpg)

>>896357
>>896358
>Stroheim pulled out the chair the newswoman had been using moments ago, letting out a sigh as he flopped into it and propped his feet on the desk

Now...I imagine a number of you are havink zhe same reaction.

>he rolled his eyes and gestured with his free hand


"Oh it's zhose vacky Nazis again! Ho hum, it's been done before! Vhy should ve care?"

>he moved his legs off of the desk and sat up properly, moving his arms up onto the desk as he did

>when he did, he took the time to examine the sword he had been hiding up until now
>the very long katana blade

Vell, perhapz you haf all had a...poor impression, of mein allies.

>he ran his gloved hand along the blade, the glove cutting, but the man showing no reaction to it


Zo, let me clear this up.

I am not here to make boasts. I am not here to announce my planz to take over zhe vorld.

>he lifted the sword up, slowly turning the blade as he watched it gleam in the light


I am not here to make needless var, or kill people for sport...

And I am zertainly not here for zome tacos.

>he turned his attention back to the camera, waving the sword about so that the people watching had a perfect view of it


I am takink over.

Zhere is nozing to stop it.

Captain M33N-50b!bXgeUCIUnk 896363

File: 1428879932100.jpg (62.49 KB, 524x296, best way to spend the weekend.…)

>>896358
>the robot would immediately turn to face the rest of the room, his commanding voice loud enough to be heard all over
I want the studio where this is being broadcasted from, and I want a SWAT team covering every hole on it! NOW!

And get me the Riftguard's Captain on the phone! We're going to need all the help we can-
>>896361
>then stop as one of his optics remained turned to the TV
>more specifically, the long katana the man had shown
...

>very slowly, the robot turns to face the screen fully

>it had to be a fake

>a young woman would speak up from the front desk

Sir? We're not getting any response from the Riftguard's HQ...

>it had to be fake

>the robot's sight simply remained glued to the image on the screen
>his loud voice now quiet in disbelief
That sauerkraut-eating son of a bitch...

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896364

File: 1428880059934.png (20.35 KB, 100x100, image (20).png)

>>896359

Unless it's via portal where you don't actually move fast.

>As they arrived in the store, Haruko spots the new consoles right in front of her


>she rubs her chin pensively before picking both up, going to grab a few games, including the one she talked about, and gamepads


>The clerk blinks


Woah Ladies! That's an awful lot of stuff, maybe I can interest you in a preorder of...-

>Haruko cuts him off


No.

But...

No.

Please? ...They're watching...

...what?

Seras Victoria!pinkie78Os 896367

File: 1428880523138.png (243.2 KB, 577x358, 1386468664121.png)

>>896361

.....

>Seras stared in wide-eyed shock at the long blade being waved about before her

>this had to be a mistake of some kind, right?
>there was no way that they actually...

>>896363

...Oi don' believe it...

>they actually killed Sephiroth?

>she may not have liked the man but she knew how strong he was
>if they actually killed him...what else could they do?
>what else would they do?

>cont.

896368

File: 1428880970178.png (540.94 KB, 871x490, Sorrow.png)

>>896364
>Saya looked at the clerk before reaching up and patting his shoulder.
And just who pray tell is watching you and making you do this?
>Glancing around the store, she thought for a moment.
What is the preorder?

Rudolf von Stroheim!pinkie78Os 896372

File: 1428881238179.png (81.59 KB, 230x230, Stroheim_Anime.png)

>>896363
>>896367
>with another wave of the sword, Stroheim slouched in his seat, his grin widening as he looked to the camera once more

Now, I zuppose you're vonderink who you can turn to in zhis trying time?

Vell, I can tell you!

>he casually spread his arms, shrugging his shoulders as well


No vone.

None of your allies vill be able to help you. Zhe Riftguard is...vell...

>he gestured to the sword again, to prove his point


And zhe police? Zhey vill have zheir hands too full to be of any use.

Vhat of your "princess"? Vell, she is too busy vith her problems back home to ever care about you!

Not zhat she ever cared about you to begin vith! After all, if she did care about you, people like me vouldn't keep doing zhis, vould ve?

>the Major gave a dark chuckle, then straightened up and stared right into the camera


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U

You are alone.

For zhe longest time, you have been alone. Hated, dezpised, dizregarded by zhose outzide of your valls. Conzidered nozing more zhan a leech on zhe underbelly of zhe glorious pony empire!

But do not vorry.

I vill make use of you.

>he moved out of his chair, yet he still leaned over the desk to grin maniacally into the camera


Mein Fuhrer's vision vill be realized at last.

Zhe invasion has begun.

>he then abruptly straightened up and swung his arm out in that infamous salute


Der Mensch ist böse!

Captain M33N-50b!bXgeUCIUnk 896373

File: 1428881468582.jpg (69.53 KB, 324x400, bust heads.jpg)

>>896367
>>896372
He's bluffing... He's gotta be!
>he would then turn to the young woman by the desk
DAMMIT, IF YOU CAN'T GET HIM ON THE PHONE THEN SEND SOMEONE THERE!

We're on the goddamn heels of an invasion, and we're going to need that bastard's help-!

>CRASH!!

>cont.

Haruko Souma!VQvvDRACOU 896374

File: 1428881479023.png (21.98 KB, 100x100, image (52).png)

>>896368

>The clerk stutters


I...I can't say who, the game's "Transformers: Zero Hour, for the Sega Neptunia...

>Haruko slams her hand down on the counter


Look if you're forcing this man to push pre-orders on people show yourself now! Secretive people forcing people to buy things is ridiculous!

>cont

896375

File: 1428881577091.jpg (4.58 KB, 160x160, 1526231_798093900207185_613135…)

>>896368
>>896374

>A man in shades and a large black coat briefly looks over and suddenly the clerk falls over...


>the shield of an Gundam EZ-8 flicked at his head, with a distinct symbol painted onto the shield


>Saya may recognize it from stories she heard at the model shop, but Haruko wouldn't


>It was...The Gunpla Mafia Hitman, C's emblem.


>Quietly he lumbers over and looks to the two


I'm sorry, while he rests why don't I ring you two lovely ladies up?

Sheogorath!CyJ.Bc.Vtg 896376

File: 1428881605944.jpg (1.56 MB, 1920x1200, AND MY BUZZAXE!.jpg)

>>896372
>Back at the remains of the Manor, Krieg's eyes narrow at the phrase "I vill make use of you."
We've heard that before
>Krieg growls in response to himself.
Lets say we pay them a visit.
>Krieg smiles under his mask and gets up to go get his Buzz Axe.

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896377

File: 1428881696467.jpg (36.38 KB, 243x288, charge it.jpg)

>>896373
>the sound of glass shattering would echo all along the Gothic central, one of its large windows broken by something falling through
>the gleam of a blade leaving its scabbard would be the second clue that something was about to go down
>the assassin drew his sword while in the air, aiming the tip down upon his target, looking to stab through the loud machine in the center of the room
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 828

Seras Victoria!pinkie78Os 896381

File: 1428882557268.png (270.87 KB, 625x348, 1386408487987.png)

>>896373
>she was still reeling from the news about Sephiroth's apparent death, unable to really comprehend what just happened
>the TV screen would cut to the network's "Please Stand By" message while Stroheim continued to salute, leaving the question about what happened to the people at the station in the air for the moment
>more importantly was the fact that there was going to be another invasion, and right now at that
>how long did they have before-

>>896377

-!

>acting reflexively, Seras whipped around to stop the sudden attack, reaching out and grabbing the sword before it struck M33N

>but when she did, her eyes widened in stunned surprise, her skin feeling colder than it normally did when she saw the assailant

Bram?!

>cont.

Shira Inarison!aLEJudith. 896384

File: 1428883473799.jpg (40.97 KB, 253x278, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg)

>>896360
>Dad.
>Dad.
>==Dad.==

........................

>The wub fox's face becomes one of very flat annoyance.


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Dad's been being a fool as usual. He tried to mooch off of me before I started the tour. Saying that he'd house sit for me. Ha! He just wanted to have a place to pretend was his own to impress his latest flings.

>She should have neutered him when she had the chance right there and there.


I told him I'd sick Hanna on him if he hung around and he went fleeing off with his tails between his legs!

Robo-Nazis!pinkie78Os 896385

File: 1428883873810.jpg (217.24 KB, 1365x746, Cybermen-series-6.jpg)

>>896372
>>896373
>>896376
>>896377
>>896381
>it began in the North Distruct

>CRUNCH!


>though the district was the most opulent of the five districts of Town, it still had the same intrical part of all districts

>a sewer system

>and it was through that sewer system that the soldiers emerged, smashing through the lids leading below the ground and crawling out like giant rats

>it didn't take long before they swarmed the streets, robots of numerous colours and shapes and makes, yet each of them bearing the red swastika that marked them as Nazis
>any who stood before them were quickly assaulted and taken down, to be added to their ranks in time
>some were lucky enough to get away from the soldiers before being captured, and they were swiftly ignored by them, having more to focus on than just them

>within seconds, they had covered the North District, and were swiftly moving south

>more of them poured out, and soon, they made it to the Central District
>it wouldn't be much longer before they moved to the others, and any in their way would be just another addition to their ranks

>the invasion had begun

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896386

File: 1428884115494.jpg (44.47 KB, 295x278, I dont need anyone to kiss my …)

>>896381
>the assassin's cold eyes stared into the vampire's own, the grip on his sword remaining steady
>he reared back his foot, looking to kick the vampire in the gut to push her away from him, and to get her to release his sword
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 530

>>896373
>if success, the Nord would charge towards the green machine, looking to sta through his metal hide once again
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 692

Krieg!CyJ.Bc.Vtg 896387

File: 1428884466067.png (635.85 KB, 640x480, Heads need breaking!.png)

>>896385
>Krieg arrives shortly, winded by his run over from the Manor. He looks at the fleeing crowds and simply charges into them, knocking people aside as he heads for where they are fleeing.

896388

File: 1428884492913.png (647.93 KB, 1024x1024, Now Yuuki, what did I say abou…)

>>896372
>>896385

>As soon as the broadcast had come on, Naomi had taken a series glance at it, while packing her stuff


>Having seen a minor take over back in december with the thousands of minicons with her own eyes...Naomi didn't want to be in town as this started, she knew unlike the mindless drones, an actual army could really mess things up.


>Meum was in Mo'galile, and she knew no matter how much persuasion ,Jo wouldn't just abandon the town, not right now.


>So she called out while opening a portal to the Library in Inari No Mahou no Mura


Yuuki...! Hurry up, we're leaving!

Captain M33N-50b!bXgeUCIUnk 896389

File: 1428884520262.jpg (64.78 KB, 425x567, smells like victory.jpg)

>>896386
>>896377
-!

>the robot's optics widened at the assassination attempt

>>896381
>Roll 1d1000 = 198
>evens, and one of his officers seemed to recognize them?
>wait, now he remembers
>he was there too, when the vampire came to join their ranks
What in a cow's utters is going on here, Victoria!?
>he floated back, unsure if he should open fire on the assassin or not

---

>odds

So, you Nazi fucks are showing your faces already!? IF YOU WANT TO DIE FOR YOUR BULLSHIT PHILOSOPHY SO BADLY, I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE!
>and aimed his plasma gun at the swordsman, firing off a glowing green projectile at him
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 310

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 896391

File: 1428884608862.png (16.45 KB, 114x159, A Stern Alton.PNG)

>>896372
>>896385

...I daresay, I'm starting to attain a real enmity towards these Nazi fellows.

>Alton frowns at the television screen before him, his teacup held before him and steaming a fragrant scent.

>He's seated within the lounge of Wayne Manor, in a comfortable and squishy chair facing the seventy inch plasma screen television.
>He made a habit to watch Town news, at least to keep up to date, though the broadcast cutting short so quickly gave him no illusion that perhaps this was a most dire situation.

>Tessa folds her ears flat and subconsciously rubs her belly, her skin still discolored from the burn she sustained from the attack on Wayne Manor.


Pahloo...

Well, we certainly might not be the TPD, nor the Riftguard, but it's rather erroneous to discredit Wayne Manor as an ally of Equestria, no matter the political climate. Don't you agree, Tessa?

>The yellow Pokemon flicks her ear and glances to the bespectacled man in disbelief, her button eyes widening at him.


Paaah?

>Alton sighs and switches the television off, then with a shake of his head stand upright.


I'm aware we have been attacked by these people before, and I am aware Equestria does not always act friendly to Wayne Manor in turn.

Nonetheless, Wayne Manor exists because of Equestria. It is also by the resources and services we find in Town that we may continue to live comfortably here. And, let it be known I will endeavor to be the bigger man when a crisis presents itself.

...Likewise, after those buggers decided to attack the mansion unprovoked, they're certainly eligible for the estate's full ire and retaliation.

>Tessa tilts her head in confusion, a flipper gently rubbing the top of it as she tried to comprehend what her trainer meant by that. But, after a moment, the yellow shorn ewe shrugs and points to the nearby door.


Pahloo-pharo?

>Alton heads for the door in a brisk stride, his coat rustling behind him.

>He had a new request to the residents to post on the bulletin board.

Crona Makenshi!pinkie78Os 896393

File: 1428885076776.png (243.03 KB, 639x359, 043.png)

>>896372
>almost as soon as the broadcast ended, Crona leapt out of his seat in the lounge and moved for the door
>leaving the foyer and heading outside, he tossed the wheel of his Omniwheel on the ground, and once it transformed he hopped on the vehicle and revved the engine, getting ready to take off

>he didn't need a dire reason to go after these people, anyone who cared enough to help others would go

>but he knew what was happening here
>he felt that person's soul, damaged and scarred beyond anything remotely reasonable, barely there at all
>he felt their pain, he felt their fear, he felt their despair all at once
>this wasn't just an invasion
>this was horror

>not daring to take a second to think this over, he drove off on the Omniwheel, heading for Town at top speed

>he didn't know what he could do
>he didn't know what sort of difference he'd make
>but he had to do something

Shy Assassin!YT5CRUELTY 896396

File: 1428885969039.png (72.29 KB, 500x389, 367666__safe_solo_vulgar_artis…)

>>896385
>Shy was walking through the city, only in her robotic body so as to not disturb the locals.

>Because a robot walking around would probably be less intimidating than a ghost stained in blood.


>Just...not today, apparently.


>Robots, tons of robots started to flood the area.


>She looked around, hoping no one mistook her as one of the Nazis.


>Seems like everyone was too busy running or dying to care.


>Equestria's always under attack by something, mad gods, evil demons, changelings, zombies, dystopian cults, you name it.


>And now Nazis. Again.


>When are the pirates and ninjas coming?


>Most of the time Fluttershy and her friends took on most of the threats. But they were still ponies, they had limits.


>Right now there was just too much for just one group of heroes to do.


>But damned if she wasn't going to kill all of them if she had to.


>She had been fighting on the wrong side all her life. Now that she was dead, she's set straight to atone.


>And if that meant more violence and killing, so be it.


>Shy began transforming her body for combat, her front hooves quickly switching between bladed weapons and cannons as she stood up in a bipedal position.


>The green shade in her eyes turned into a dark menacing red.


WHO WANT'S SOME?

Seras Victoria!pinkie78Os 896397

File: 1428886054358.png (267.21 KB, 519x345, 1386408451008.png)

>>896386
>Seras lifted her other hand up and caught Bram's foot before it could hit her, though she wouldn't do anything else after the fact
>she just held him in place, staring at him with a completely floored look on her face, still not able to understand what was going on
>why was Bram attacking M33N?!

>>896389
>her captain's confused answer was enough to pull her out of this state, and she quickly shook her head in response

O-Oi don't know, suh!

>she pushed Bram's foot and arm away, then stepped in front of M33N to shield him, even though she had no answers for how to handle this


B-Bram, wot th' hell are yew doin'?!

Why are yew attackin' my Captain?!

Robo-Nazis!pinkie78Os 896401

File: 1428887128739.jpg (91.96 KB, 1024x664, Sonic_Satam__Swat_Jet_trooper_…)

>>896387
>three bulkier navy blue machines ran for Krieg once he was in sight, all trying to tackle into him
>odds for collective charge
Roll 1d1000 = 810

>>896396
>in response to Shy's outcry, three dark blue robots suddenly swooped down from above, all of them aiming impressive laser rifles at the ghost-in-the-shell
>the weapons would charge with bright pink energy for a few seconds, before firing in long blasts at her
>the blasts merged together into one large beam as it flew for Shy, powerful enough to cause quite a bit of damage
>roll to dodge

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896402

File: 1428887201253.jpg (32.93 KB, 295x221, that sad man.jpg)

>>896397
>the assassin stumbled slightly as he got pushed back, his expression unflinching, and remaining utterly silent at the vampire's questions
>holding the sword at his side, the Nord would charge again, but stop as he slammed his foot on the ground, lifting him into the air as he tried to jump over the vampire to get at his target
>roll to interrupt

>if fail

>>896389
>he aims a slash downward at the green machine
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 609

Seras Victoria!pinkie78Os 896403

>>896402
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 181

Shy Assassin!YT5CRUELTY 896404

>>896401
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 198

Captain M33N-50b!bXgeUCIUnk 896405

File: 1428887590964.jpg (62.49 KB, 524x296, best way to spend the weekend.…)

>>896397
>the Captain would growl, his optics turning to face the vampire
It couldn't be a coincidence he attacked just as that German shitbag made his announcement! Your little friend obviously working with the-
>>896402
>SLASH!
>the robot lets out a loud shout as the blade cut into his side, driving him to the floor
>down but not out, the old war machine would turn to face the assassin
EAT HOT PLASMA, YOU SAUERKRAUT-SUCKING SCUM!
>and aimed his plasma gun up at the Nord, firing off a glowing green shot of plasma
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 325

Krieg!CyJ.Bc.Vtg 896406

File: 1428887673637.jpg (13.49 KB, 240x240, (Say that again).jpg)

>>896401
>>896401
>Krieg easily side steps the trio, then goes to decapitate the closest one to him as it charges past with his Buzz Axe. Roll 1d1000 = 361 evens.
The queen says off with their heads!
>Krieg screams.

Seras Victoria!pinkie78Os 896407

File: 1428887965619.jpg (14.91 KB, 500x281, seras-victoria--large-msg-1173…)

>>896402

-!

>Seras watched in surprise as Bram suddenly leapt over her to follow through on his attack

>since when could he do that?!

>>896405
>she whipped around after the attack landed, and saw M33N trying to attack him in turn

NO!

>she turned and lunged for Bram, trying to tackle him down to the floor before M33N could blast him

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 850

896408

File: 1428888007562.jpg (47.65 KB, 1024x576, 122034-gundam-wing-gundam-wing…)

>>896385
>>896401

>Town, had to get to town, there were things that needed to be protected there, so many important things


>The Model shops, the Gunpla arenas! Not to mention the anime shop on the corner that carried all of the seasons of Gundam on Blu ray!


>Oh and human lives or something like that...that's important too


>When she arrived at the hobby shop, she let out a relieved sigh, they hadn't gotten there yet...


>Might as well try to stop it before they do though right?


>Flying at high speeds towards the North District, June stretched a bit as she slowly descended from the sky


Alright, what sort of crazy stuff are they sending at us now...?

>She asked no one in particular, having somehow slept through the attack on the manor and having assumed a monster just wrecked the manor up

Shy Assassin!YT5CRUELTY 896409

File: 1428888145816.png (556.76 KB, 1080x900, tumblr_mkpttowOZs1rlqxf5o1_128…)

>>896401
>>896404
>Shy took to the skies, easily dodging the laser beam as she turned to face her attackers

Looks like you three are first! Lucky you!

>Shy's right hoof turns into an arm cannon, charging up and firing three plasma shots at the three robots.


>Evens

Roll 1d1000 = 769
Roll 1d1000 = 643
Roll 1d1000 = 380

896410

File: 1428888228772.jpg (215.49 KB, 600x800, 3329444.jpg)

>>896391
>>896393
>A short while after, a familiar looking youth enters through the front doors of the manor, an annoyed frown on his face.

>His suit looks a bit worse for wear as well, though the bags under his eyes imply that he hasn't bothered to take the time to sleep.


>He seems to take a moment to realize that someone else is in the room as well.


"Ah, Lord Sutcliff, I hope things have been well in my absence."

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 896413

File: 1428888819968.png (114.66 KB, 289x279, Grell_Butler_I Have Standards.…)

>>896410

Hmn?

>Alton pauses and glances aside to the front doors, spying the scruffy-looking blond Turk that had entered the foyer.

>He lifts a brow in regards to him, then after a pause, slightly shakes his head.

Hello Mr. Leo and welcome back to the estate. My apologies, I'm afraid you've come at a poor time indeed. The mansion had suffered and attack recently, and as of now Town is under attack by the group that had attacked the Town a year ago...the one that Miss Van Winkle previously was part of; I believe they call themselves the 'Nazis'?

>Alton walks towards the man and pauses, then glances aside towards the lounge.


>>896393

You just missed Mr. Makenshi, he had taken off like a bolt after observing the news broadcast. I'm rather glad some mansion residents have taken it upon themselves to aide the Town in this hour of need. These 'Nazis' are a rather aggravating and dangerous folk, and I believe if the broadcast is to be believed, powerful enough to neutralize the Riftguard of all things.

>Alton looks back to the blond Turk and lifts a hand, shaking his head once at him.


But for your, Mr. Leo, I insist you rest. You look terribly haggard right now, and after seeing what these fellows can do I believe you should be in your top physical condition to provide any assistance if you feel so inclined.

>Behind him, Tessa pauses and turns around with a flick of her ear, and spots swirling wisps of darkness fading away at the top of the stairwell.

>She tilts her head in confusion and a small bleat; what had that been?

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 896416

File: 1428889255110.png (116.23 KB, 356x454, Dark Corridor.png)

>>896410
>>896413

>While the wisps of darkness faded atop the stairs of Wayne Manor, within an alleyway of Town, the same pod-like construct of magic appears and flares up, releasing a dark-cloaked figure in a burst of smoke.

>Her heels click along the stony ground, her weapon appearing in her hand in a flash of light, and her other hand reaching up to pull the hood over her head. Steely blue eyes stare ahead of the petite figure, the swift and small dark figure exploding from the South District alleyway in a flap of her dark coat.

>>896385

>She races towards the main gate of South District to North, which is quickly being barricaded by a force of Town militia to ward off the oncoming horde.

>Of those working to seal off the district, Xion spots a massive construct made entirely of wood and random junk forcing the doors shut with massive wooden hands, the 'shoulder' pressed to keep it shut as the workers applied the steel bolts to the gate.
>She smiles slightly with relief and a sigh; it looked like Mr. Uno was putting in work on protecting what he could of the district he lived in.

>She personally was surprised he worked so quickly, in retrospect.


>In another plume of dark energy, Xion races into a new portal and this time exits in the middle of Central Park, her Keyblade brandishes and eyes keenly looking for a sign of trouble,

896417

File: 1428889327111.png (503.65 KB, 747x865, 38c6650229c60ab47fea5ccf4e5cf9…)

>>896388
Alright!
>Making sure that the doors were locked and curtains closed, she rushed over to the kitsune with her bags
Alright, I'm ready to go Naomi.
...Where are are we going?

896418

>>896413
>Roll 1d1000 = 660 Con check Evens

896419

File: 1428889649937.jpg (441.52 KB, 500x500, I'm pretending this Pillow's y…)

>>896417

>Naomi sighs and scratches the back of her head


Back to the library in Mo'galile, we'll be safe there.

>She lets out a short sigh and grabs Yuuki, practically pulling her towards the portal.

896420

File: 1428889835356.jpg (29.91 KB, 156x156, 2.jpg)

>>896372
....
>Standing up, the rabbit walked into her workshop.
Well I knew this wouldn't have lasted long..
>Taking her driver off the hook it was hanging on, she put it around her waist.
>Picking up several rings, she put them onto the ring holder before picking up her staff and walking out.
Girls I'm heading out, Xie I want you to take Rin and Hiroko to the manor.
I'm not going to tell you to stay there and not come back and help.. I just want you to stay safe.
>With that, she walked downstairs and out the door.

896422

File: 1428890049426.jpg (167.11 KB, 500x428, tumblr_mwx561O0qm1r80vguo1_500…)

>>896420

>a pair of bunny ears peaking out of Xie's blonde hair sink as soon as Saya comes into the room


>Xie nods a bit


O...ok Mom, just be careful ok...?

>Xie transforms into a flight worthy form before going off to grab her little sister and little aunt.

Robo-Nazis!pinkie78Os 896423

File: 1428890417646.jpg (23.04 KB, 327x400, B-2superbattledroid_1.jpg)

>>896406
>Krieg's target ducked under the axe swing, running around him along with the other two robots
>but instead of any of them attacking again, a silver robot would step forward and thrust a hand out at Krieg's back, an electrical charge running through to shock him
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 460
>>896408
>as June swooped down, a squadron of the slender off-white robots would turn upwards and aim their rifles at her, quickly firing at will
>roll to dodge
>>896409
>one of the flying robots would get blasted by the energy cannon and spiral to the ground, but the other two would be unaffected by this, firing at Shy once again
>odds for both
Roll 1d1000 = 669
Roll 1d1000 = 178
>regardless, two more navy blue flightbots would soar up behind Shy, and thrust a pair of spears at her back
>odds for both
Roll 1d1000 = 55
Roll 1d1000 = 593
>>896416
>once Xion arrived in the Central District, she would see the remaining citizens not in hiding running towards the south, the northern half of the District swarming with the mechanical menaces to the Town and its people
>the army would turn their attentions to Xion, the squadron at the front being of a new sort of fighter - made of chrome instead of silver, stockier than that type, but not as bulky as the blue ones
>a quintet of the chrome robots would aim their weapons at Xion, their arm cannons opening fire and sending pink lasers her way
>roll to dodge
>>896420
>without waiting for Saya to transform, another bulky navy robot would charge for her, trying to ram into her chest
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 14

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 896424

>>896423

>Roll 1d1000 = 490 odds

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896425

File: 1428890469715.jpg (44.47 KB, 295x278, I dont need anyone to kiss my …)

>>896407
>despite easily being able to dodge the slow plasma shot, the swordsman is unprepared for the vampire's tackle, the woman managing to knock over his remarkably sturdy frame
>but the Nord remains silent and unflinching, swinging an elbow while on the ground to strike the vampire's face, and get her to let go of him
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 731

>>896405
>if hit, the Nord quickly stand to his feet, lunging at the machine a third time
>this time, however, he would slice at the weapon still aimed at him
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 241

>if hit, he would follow with a sudden stab to the robot's bulbous body

>odds Roll 1d1000 = 70

896426

File: 1428890489598.jpg (150.5 KB, 850x915, sample-eee4237991092c92934e303…)

>>896413
>>896418
>The swordsman's eyes flash to alertness when Miss Van Winkle is mentioned.

>He can't help but remember the last time these 'Nazis' appeared either.


"Miss Van Winkle, is she safe?!"

>The outburst is followed by stunned silence at the next revelation.


>...The Riftguard? Neutralized? Was the Captain really not the 'Hero' after all? From the sounds of it, now he'll never know. Which as the shock wears off only serves to stoke the fires of anger hidden behind the young man's cold expression.


"...From the sounds of it, they'll need anyone who can fight in that case."

>A pause.


"Besides, its not like I'm in much worse condition than the last time I fought them."

>If anything it'll be a good way to burn off some of the stress from everything he's been through recently. Plus, this definitely falls under unfinished business.


>>896416
>This goes unnoticed by the swordsman, his attention held by Alton...and his own thoughts and worries.

896427

File: 1428890642915.gif (48.19 KB, 500x346, tumblr_m5dvkem55e1qgizas.gif)

>>896410
>>896413
>>896426
Rose soon begins her descent into the main room of the foyer, an almost irritated expression crossing her face before she notices both Leo and Alton. Her normally warm smile replaced with a slight frown, pulling at the corner of her mouth. An indication of her annoyance.

She gives the briefest nod of greeting to Leo as she approaches the pair, moving to stand next to Alton as she gently his arm a gentle squeeze, as she moves to stand next to him.

"I'll be heading into the town myself to help look after residents and protect those who can't fight for themselves, more defensively then some of the others who will be involved..."

She turns to look at Leo, her frown turning into an almost knowing smile as she does so.

"You're welcome to join me."

896428

>>896423

Roll 1d1000 = 112
>evens

Captain M33N-50b!bXgeUCIUnk 896429

File: 1428890858456.jpg (65.83 KB, 411x532, it wont leave me alone.jpg)

>>896407
>the green robot would let out a low growl
Dammit, woman, what do you think you're doing!?
>his thrusters would lift him into the air-
>>896425
>SLASH!
GRRRAAAAAAAAHHSSHHHIT!!
>and leave his plasma gun arm wide open to be sliced right off, falling dully on the floor
>the machine twisted in the air, managing to throw himself off the swords path before it could cut into him like butter
Grrrrraaah!
>and putting a lot of strain on his limp flamethrower arm, he managed to lift it up and aim squarely at the Nord
>Roll 1d100 = 20

>evens, the flamethrower does its job, blasting out a steady cloud of fire

>evens hits Roll 1d1000 = 287

---

>odds, a light purple liquid falls out instead, smelling vaguely of assorted berries, leaving the warbot completely unarmed

...

Fuck. You. Scrawthers...

Krieg!CyJ.Bc.Vtg 896430

File: 1428890929687.jpg (664.89 KB, 1500x1751, I use paint from flesh cans co…)

>>896423
>Krieg hears the approach of the new combatant and Ducks under the extended arm as he turns around to face the cyborg.
Got to be faster than than.
>He goes to grab it by the head. Roll 1d1000 = 212 evens.

>If successful, He hurls the Cyberman as hard as he can at the three others. Roll 1d1000 = 328 evens.

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 896431

File: 1428890957476.png (101.92 KB, 182x358, Grell_Butler_W-w-what Is It No…)

>>896426

-!

>Alton jolts, Leo's first shout surprising him in virtue of how concerned and alarmed he sounded, which was rather uncharacteristic of the normally neutral man.


>His expression only falls further from his insistence, though Alton is well aware if he had the mind for it, he likely wasn't going to be stopped easily.


...

>>896427

>He glances to Rose, her presence next to him unexpected but certainly appreciated in this tense moment. Though his mood doesn't seem to visibly improve from her simple invitation to the Turk, as he didn't fancy the thought of her being in harm's way again.

>She was a goddess; she could take care of herself, and he would continue to tell himself this and trust her to be alright in this strife.

...

>The dark haired lord of the manor takes a long and slow breath, then with a sigh, looks back to the blond man.


Before you go, Mr. Leo, Miss Van Winkle is perfectly safe. She's taken refuge in the basement area of Wayne Manor, and I've seen to deliver her whatever she may need during this stressful time.

I do believe she would benefit highly from your presence, given the amount she seems to ask about you, so do please come back in one piece, yes?

Shy Assassin!YT5CRUELTY 896432

File: 1428891168641.png (732.89 KB, 1280x766, tumblr_mfva54h8BS1rksttro5_128…)

>>896423
>Shy dodged one blast, but got nailed by the other.

>Followed by being stabbed twice in the back.


>Her vision temporarily turned to static as she let out a garbled and distorted shout.


R̙͔̺̞̹A̸̝̟̝͞A͙̞̪͍͙̪̯̗̭͘A͍̞͡G̢̡̞͔͖̳͉͖̯̬̕H̟͎͘!̗̖̬̺̖̪̀́͝

>Turning her hooves into spinning saw blades, she spun around, whipping the blades at the backstabbing attackers

>Evens
Roll 1d1000 = 494
Roll 1d1000 = 865

>Then, after that, her hooves transformed into laser cannons and fired at the two she missed before.

>Evens
Roll 1d1000 = 678
Roll 1d1000 = 448

896433

File: 1428891271814.jpg (554.95 KB, 1632x918, rg_1_144_wing_gundam_zero_cust…)

>>896423
>>896428

Oh, Tiny robots, what do you know

>strafing down and back out of the way, the human sized version of the Wing Zero pulls its Buster Rifles out of its wings


>Aiming towards the squadron, they come to life with a faint yellow glow as the beam particles collect before they fire towards the ivory-ish Nazi bots


Roll 1d1000 = 963
>Evens
>How many bots could get caught in the resulting explosion from Beam impact Roll 1d5 = 1

Seras Victoria!pinkie78Os 896434

File: 1428891358369.png (154.39 KB, 498x336, 1386468699790.png)

>>896425

GAH!

>the elbow does knock Seras off of the Nord, getting her to roll back a little in surprise

>she held her cheek where she was struck, the bone and muscle stinging a lot more than she would've figured
>since when was Bram that strong?!

>>896429

-!

>she saw him then swing and injure M33N further, her panic only growing

>but idly, a thought enters her head
>if he could hit harder than before, how much could he take?

>desperate to stop this, she leapt to her feet and lunged for Bram, trying to wrap her arms around his waist

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 626

>if successful, she goes on:


Suh, Oi sweah this isn't who 'e is!

Oi've known 'im for a long toime, 'e saved my loife once, 'e'd nevuh join th' Nazis!

>she then let out a cry and tried throw Bram behind her, just to get him away from M33N

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 98

>if successful, cont.

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 896435

File: 1428891521872.jpg (63.79 KB, 500x466, KAMEEEEEE.jpg)

>>896424

-GAH!

>Xion staggers and falls to a knees, her free hand immediately raising to clutch at her shoulder and curl up on herself, her chest also smoking from the laser shot.

>Her teeth grit together, blue eyes flaring with inner dragon's fire, which she's more than happy to unleash for this particular predicament.

Ghnnn-!

>If she kept getting hurt like this, she wouldn't be able to last very long! She needed something that could give her more time or endurance-!


-!

>That's it!


MUL QUA DIIV!

>Xion's body illuminates in a warm fiery glow, and to those who can see her dragon's soul, the corona of light doubles in a blinding flare, the effect powerful enough to emit a blast of air around her.

>While not strong enough to blow anything away, the wind serves to rustle the blooming trees and the fine grass.

>Visibly the keyblade wielder shows no physical changes, though she does appear to stand quicker, her eyes gleaming still in unnatural light.

>The Keyblade swishes, her voice projecting loudly in turn.

FIRAGA!

>Roll 1d1000 = 107 odds hits Roll 1d5 = 2 in a flare of hot fire, the mage's magic not held back in the slightest for this crisis.

896436

File: 1428891523756.gif (372.87 KB, 500x281, giphy (2).gif)

>>896423
Dave had actually visited the Riftguard headquarters early and seen the poor condition it was in. He might have just join the organization, but it was meant to protect people, and those people, along with the people he'd eventually learn to call his comrades needed his help.

He already knew of the locations that attacks were coming from, as he slipped back into the present time stream a blade gleaming in his hand already as he moves appears directly
in the middle of the north district. Time around him slowing to a crawl as he moves to cut his way through the closest group of the robots, every slash finding it's way towards a new victim of his blade in his speed up time stream.

Roll 1d1000 = 244

Roll 1d1000 = 76

Roll 1d1000 = 658

Roll 1d1000 = 425

If 2 or more hits continued next post

Robo-Nazis!pinkie78Os 896437

File: 1428891621345.jpg (34.59 KB, 640x480, 001_(345).jpg)

>>896425
>>896429
>>896434
>unfortunately for all involved, they wouldn't have the time to really debate about the subject at hand

>CRUNCH!


>because it was at that point that the main forces arrived at TPD HQ, smashing the front doors open

>three navy blue robots would begin opening fire as soon as they entered, not giving any regard for anyone in the area
>Seras, M33N, and Bram, roll to dodge

896438

File: 1428891628636.png (312.71 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>896423
....
>Stepping to the side, she let the robot pass by before activating her driver.
Henshin
>Putting a ring on her left hand, she passed it over her belt before pointing her staff at the bot.
Thunder.
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 115
>Standing, a magic circle formed on the ground and rose up to form her costume.

Captain M33N-50b!bXgeUCIUnk 896439

>>896437
M33N
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 50

>Bram

>odds Roll 1d1000 = 592

896440

File: 1428891783283.gif (101.49 KB, 500x600, tumblr_mx9ntrbxkj1qb7xx9o1_500…)

>>896436
For every strike Daves sword finds, A doomed version of himself appears who failed to get a hit, lunging forward to both ensure the destruction of the target that was hit, or to hit a new target entirely.

Evens all
Beta Dave
Roll 1d1000 = 50

Delta Dave
Roll 1d1000 = 83

Gamma Dave
Roll 1d1000 = 621

Each of these Daves will go down in one hit.

Leeroy Gallowglass!RpQzSCoUts 896441

File: 1428891805271.jpg (222.9 KB, 1600x900, 2013-02-09_00002.jpg)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0HtxsWaP-o
>Joy to the fuckin' world. Another invasion of Town.

>That meant interrupting his business day working the gun counter to fend off hordes of... what was it this time? Cyborg Nazis? Jesus H. Christ. It's like they pick the army type out of a hat whenever they invade.


"Vhat shoold vee srow at zese people zhis time? I know! Cyborg Nazis! Ach. Sahk mein vurst, Herr Heinrich!" Leeroy shouted over the sound of his Browning M2, and in a screeching falsetto the whole time.

>Another 100 round belt down. At least he seemed to be keeping the threat at a relatively safe 20 meters from his position, and the fire support of a few shoppers kept him covered as he loaded in the next belt. Their bullets slowed them down, but no amount of metal in the world was gonna save you from an enchanted, Armor Piercing .50 BMG round. Leeroy shook the pins and needles out of his hands for a second before gripping the mounted machine gun again. Once more cutting a bloody swath out of the Nazi hordes.


>Occasionally, if the enmy got too close, one of the patrons behind the counter with him would toss an EMP grenade into the swarms of cyborg Nazis, knocking out the electrical systems of whatever poor SOB was in range..


>Few would fight for all, until the bullets were gone.

896442

File: 1428892056966.jpg (100.16 KB, 1920x1080, saber-fatezero-1920x1080-wallp…)

>>896427
>A blond...girl? He almost thinks to question her going...and then he remembers that well, around the manor, its almost impossible to judge a book by its cover.

>He hopes she at least has a weapon of some sort.


"It'd be my pleasure to assist you on this endeavour, Miss...?"

>>896431
>The mention of Miss Van Winkle's safety fills Leo with a sense of relief...followed shortly by feelings of guilt for not being here when she was potentially endangered once again.

>Still, the surest way to keep her safe now...was to take the battle to them instead of waiting for it to return to strike them once more.


"Thank you...and I'll make sure to be careful out there. We shouldn't be too long."

>>896427
>With that, he turns his gaze back to the girl.

"Are you ready to head out, Miss?"

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896443

File: 1428892107806.jpg (29.43 KB, 243x198, Ill take that kiss now.jpg)

>>896429
>the swordsman quickly lifted his blade, striking the flamethrower's nozzle to divert its attack, the flames shooting upwards
>>896434
>but before he could do anything, the vampire would grab a stiff hold of him, managing to throw him back and away from the wounded war machine
>>896437
>and once again, before he could do anything, the stormtroopers would blast him multiple times, driving him further back until he fell to the floor, yet still gripping his sword

Captain M33N-50b!bXgeUCIUnk 896444

File: 1428892329428.jpg (194.33 KB, 900x468, got a light.jpg)

>>896434
WELL HE SURE AS FUCK COULD'VE FOOLED ME!
>the Captain barked out, aiming his flamethrower again
Stand aside, soldier! This hot dog's about to get toast-
>>896443
>>896437
>"CRUNCH?"
>the robot turned to the door
...

...

Aww, shit!
>swinging his clawed arm, he knocks over one of the heavy desk strewn around, diving beneath it to avoid the laser fire
>the few pencil-pushers that had remained in the HQ would either dive for cover, or watch in shock as they were gunned down by the stormtroopers

896445

File: 1428892812448.png (279.81 KB, 400x599, prize_art_homestuck__rose_god_…)

>>896431
>>896442
The Seer pulls Altons hand up to her cheek, kissing the back of it lightly in an gesture of parting affection. Her attention entirely focused on him for the moment.

"I promise I'll stay safe out there.."

She gives him a brief smile before turning her attention back to Leo, her expression once more becoming serious.

"Lalonde, Although you may feel free to call me Rose."

Her wands sliding into her hands, a light glow of contained magical energy emanating from them as she speaks.

"I certainly prepared for us to head out"

Seras Victoria!pinkie78Os 896449

>>896437
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 36

Seras Victoria!pinkie78Os 896452

File: 1428894963388.jpg (194.92 KB, 900x1061, seras_victoria_vector_4_by_tom…)

>>896449
>Seras looked up from the floor after tossing Bram down, jolting in shock when she saw what were basically robots storming in
>she leapt back up to her feet just as they opened fire, her left arm bursting into a mass of shadow, which swung about from side to side to deflect the shots aimed at her
>>896443

-!

BRAM!

>did they just open fire on him?!

>why did they shoot him if he was working with them?!

>>896444
>she whipped her head around as more shots went out, a few of her co-workers getting blasted by the mishmash of mechas as well
>she whipped her head back to the soldiers, staring at them in fright and horror
>Bram was somehow now a Nazi, they had come back to invade the Town, they were breaking down the front doors of HQ...
>this was like one huge nightmare!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

>with a wild cry, she swung the shadowy arm at the robots before her, hoping to just get them away from the front doors

>evens for all three
Roll 1d1000 = 212
Roll 1d1000 = 165
Roll 1d1000 = 604

>cont.

Robo-Nazis!pinkie78Os 896456

File: 1428895936264.jpg (79.78 KB, 608x640, Swat_bot_art.jpg)

>>896430
>the silver robot is easily tossed into the other navy robots, all four of them crashing on the ground in a beaten heap
>but this left room for an even larger version of the navy robot to rush for Krieg, swinging two fists at his head
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 454
>>896432
>with three of the flying robots taken care of, their broken parts would fall towards the ground, trails of blood flying out in the process
>the one remaining would simply rush towards Shy, trying to tackle into her
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 165
>if successful, it would carry Shy and aim towards the roof of a nearby department store, trying to divebomb with her into it
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 515
>>896433
>the yellow beam wouldn't actually hit anything, the line of robots that were targeted all stepping aside to avoid the blast
>they then aimed and opened fire haphazardly again, seemingly unaffected by June's attempt
>roll to dodge
>>896435

>KA-BOOM!


>the fireball proved to be quite effective against the machines, the explosion sending two of them flying back through the air and crashing down far away

>the other three chrome machines, however, simply continued their assault unabated, still firing on Xion
>roll to dodge
>>896436
>>896440
>the combined attacks of the four Daves would take out four varied robots right in the epicenter of the occupation of the North, drawing the attention of everyone around them
>four of the silver robots would each step forward, reaching out to shock the respective Daves and incapacitate them, merely viewing them as new additions to the force
>odds for all
>Alpha Dave Roll 1d1000 = 27
>Beta Dave Roll 1d1000 = 367
>Delta Dave Roll 1d1000 = 949
>Gamma Dave Roll 1d1000 = 275
>>896438
>the navy robot quickly ducked down under the thunderbolt, the pink energy of its lasers gathering in the barrel of its arm cannon
>it then swung its fist up at Saya's chin, only opening fire once at point-blank range
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 482
>>896452
>the vampire's shadow whip knocked aside two of the robots, sending them back out the way they came
>but the third would then rush forward at Seras, swinging an arm at her head in a clear clothesline
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 138

896457

>>896456
Roll 1d1000 = 72
>evens

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896458

File: 1428896231394.jpg (44.47 KB, 295x278, I dont need anyone to kiss my …)

>>896456
...

...

>a twitch, the assassin's eyes suddenly opening

>slowly he'd get up, his clothes smoking and his flesh singed from the laser fire
>but it wouldn't take long before the Nord got to his feet, his swords still in hand
>ignoring the fact he had just been attacked by his own allies, his mission remains firmly in his top priorities
>the green machine hidden behind the desk would be killed, no matter what
>lunging at the robot once again, he looks to simply stab the machine's body with his sword
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 703

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 896459

File: 1428896409066.png (37.65 KB, 120x151, Grell_Butler_Little Blush.PNG)

>>896445

...

>Alton's face turns a slight shade pinker, his fingers curling only just in response to the kiss, which seems to tingle on the back of his skin warmly.

>He manages a braver smile at the woman and nods, his hand falling back to his side once it's released.

>>896442

>Satisfied with Rose and Leo's promises, Alton nods to Leo as well and folds his hands behind his back.


>A moment of impulsion comes over him, and with some liveliness to his voice, he regards the two blondes with an enthusiastic:


Give them what for!

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 896460

>>896456

>Roll 1d1000 = 203 odds

Krieg!CyJ.Bc.Vtg 896461

File: 1428896473627.jpg (53.09 KB, 610x343, (The deserving will be punishe…)

>>896456
>Krieg jumps back out of the massive hands.
I want my alphabet soup!
>Krieg then brings his whirring buzz axe down on the robots cranium. Roll 1d1000 = 337 evens.

896462

File: 1428896526388.png (73.46 KB, 500x236, tumblr_me8xukUIdT1rsyg48o1_r1_…)

>>896456

If Evens, each of the respective doomed Daves manage to stay on their feet, the sudden close proximity of the robots giving them plenty of space to counter attack in.
Beat Roll 1d1000 = 531
Delta Roll 1d1000 = 738
Gamma Roll 1d1000 = 407

The Alpha Dave, being stronger then each of his doomed companions takes the light shock in stride, a slight short of electricity coming from his glasses, the electricity having shorted out the technological functions of the devices.

Roll 1d1000 = 199
If evens continued next post.

If odds, Dave attacks the robot who thought a shock was enough to incapacitate him, quickly turning before striking a second robot.

Roll 1d1000 = 112

Captain M33N-50b!bXgeUCIUnk 896463

File: 1428896671662.jpg (69.53 KB, 324x400, bust heads.jpg)

>>896452
>>896456
>"Fuck! Everything!"
>those were the only thoughts to cross the police Captain's mind at the moment
>he saw his men get gunned down, but thankfully most of them had been able to duck for cover in time
>the battlefield was no place to mourn however, and the war machine suddenly floated up from his hiding place
HEY, SAUERKRAUT! HERE'S A TREAT FROM UNCLE S--!!
>>896458
>stab!
Ghnkk-!
>the blade easily pierces through the metal, sparks flying out from the opening in his hull
>Roll 1d100 = 16
>evens
Rrrrrgh...
>the machine manages to turn his flamethrower back, aimed at the swordsman that pierced his heart
If I'm going to hell... you're coming with me!
>and open fired on the assassin, flames spewing out from the nozzle
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 392

---

>odds

Ghnk... nnnghk... rrrgh...
>the robot slowly floats down as his thrusters deactivate
>his arms fall limp on the floor, followed by his entire body, the machine laying deactivated

Xion!.ZzGrellBs 896464

File: 1428896754918.jpg (34.75 KB, 1000x480, HaveAtTheeCur!.jpg)

>>896456
>>896460

REFLECT!

>Xion's body engulfs with a clear sheen of magic, which engulfs the fired laser shots without impunity.


>The shield flashes and gleams, then with a flare returns fire at the remaining machines in a pulse of bright white burning magic.


>Roll 1d1000 = 636


>Roll 1d1000 = 354


>Roll 1d1000 = 907


>all odds

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896465

>>896463
>dodge roll!
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 739

896466

File: 1428896875572.jpg (92.72 KB, 566x682, 1044630.jpg)

>>896445
>The swordsman nods in acknowledgement.

"You may call me Leo, Miss Lalonde."

>Leo's eyes drift down as the objects glow in the woman's hands.


>A magic user then. He's still not used to the idea of people who can cast spells without Materia, but from what he's seen from others, she should be able to take care of herself in that case.


"My bike is parked outside, we should make good time with it."

>>896459
>"Give them what for!"...Leo can only assume thats some form of encouragement.

>He sounded like he was trying to be encouraging anyways. The actual sentence well...its unclear if it actually means anything at all.


"...We will."

>The attempt at encouragement does cheer the young man up a bit at least. Even if he's not completely sure if he made the right response to it, and can't help but give the man a small smile before turning back to the girl with the magic glow.


"I...Should probably get the engine warmed up. I'll see you outside, Miss Lalonde."

>And without another word he turns and begins walking toward the doors.

Shy Assassin!YT5CRUELTY 896467

File: 1428896886392.png (496.44 KB, 994x664, tumblr_mf3ntvvZAe1rksttro3_128…)

>>896456
>Shy is suddenly taken by surprise, struggling to push the one remaining robot away.

Get off of me, you miserable mecha!

>Sadly it's too late, and she's slammed right into the roof and onto the floor.


You wanna play rough? Then let's play rough.

>With her strength, she tries to kick her attacker into the air.

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 76

>If successful, she would fire another energy shot as it was launched.

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 187

Bramglovir Mountaincloud the Second!bXgeUCIUnk 896468

File: 1428896942172.jpg (32.93 KB, 295x221, that sad man.jpg)

>>896465
>>896463
>the assassin's cold eyes widened only an inch as the nuzzle was aimed straight at his face
>in the same time it took for the flame to shoot out, he had already jumped to the side, ripping out his sword from the robot's body in the process
>landing on top of a desk, the Nord stood staring down upon the wounded war machine, no emotion visible on his blank face

896469

File: 1428897015904.jpg (23.38 KB, 217x322, Kiryu2.jpg)

>>896456
>>896457

>June once again weaves out of the way of the robots fire

>her head tilting down as the optic behind the green glass darted back and forth nervously.

>She'd dove in to help out here thinking in her usual cocky mindset, and so worried about the models before people, thinking she could take all these robots on herself


>But she couldn't even hit any of them


>She didn't want anyone to have to die in front of her again, she couldn't...it'd be her fault, she has all this power, she should be able to stop it from happening...


>But maybe Zedd was right back then, she's not a hero and she can't stop people from dying, she was just selfish, not wanting to feel guilty...


>Shaking her head as she found herself distracted from the fight June groans thinking to herself


You REALLY won't be able to save any lives if you space out like this...

>Switching Models, the Gundam Walker's form shifts to a more reptilian shape, taking on the form of a "Kiryu" or, if you prefer, Mechagodzilla 3 form


>Trying to focus back on the fight, she remembers, "Right...no need to hold back, these aren't really alive..."


>Using the tail as a counter balance to the recoil that'd soon be coming from her mouth and cannons, June lets out a short "Roar" as the three particle beams charge before they fire towards the robots


Roll 1d1000 = 395
>evens
>if hit, how many would get caught in the beam's explosion Roll 1d5 = 1

>If success and hit 3 or more, June runs forward and attempts tail swiping at the remaining robots, results up to Crona.


>She wasn't going to be useless this time, she wasn't going to let anyone get hurt, or so she hoped...

896470

File: 1428897172178.jpg (167.83 KB, 500x541, hs__seer_of_light_by_rachotame…)

>>896459
>>896466
Rose waits until Leo has left, she hadn't initially thought about taking a vehicle into Town, her limited form of flight being fast enough to make good time when she chose to use it, before turning to look at Alton with a rather serious expression.

"You are going to stay here, right?"

Her tone filling with concern for the man, and knowing how unfortunate events would become if he were to get involved in the fighting.

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBs 896471

File: 1428897603608.jpg (114.73 KB, 357x484, Grell_Butler_Being Cute.jpg)

>>896466
>>896470

>Alton watches the man retreat outside, and once he's gone, then glances to Rose with a small frown.


...

>He smiles and looks down, a hand lifting to rub the back of his neck.


I would love to help if I could in the thick of it, I'll admit, but I'm aware of my very limited capacity to do so physically.

I am not a god nor a man with extraordinary powers outside what some little stones grant me.

>He looks back up, then smiles again, though it doesn't appear forced.


If I remain here I can certainly redirect residents capable of fighting the good fight in Town to do so, or help in the advent injured residents or otherwise return to the mansion themselves. That certainly is within my realm of capability and I'll endeavor to perform it well.

>A hint of concern passes through his eyes, his hands slipping from behind him and back to his sides.


...

>Then with a flicker of humour, the corner of his mouth turn up.


Shall I expect you back for dinner?

896472

File: 1428897802557.png (312.71 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>896456
!?
> Widening her eyes, she jumped back and looked at the bot.
Ok, that's new.
>Looking the robot over, she glanced at the buildings nearby.
I'll need to get it away from here. Just need to give it incentive to chase me.
>Starting to back away, she pointed her staff at it again
Blizzard!
>evensRoll 1d1000 = 644
>After sending the ice spike out , she turned and started to run.

896473

File: 1428898030758.jpg (181.06 KB, 752x1063, rose_lalonde_god_tier_by_chile…)

>>896471
Roses look of worry almost instantly vanishes upon hearing his assurance that he would be staying at the manor.

At his question, her mouth slightly turns up into an almost coy expression.

"Yes, you should always expect me to come back"

She turns, heading for the front door, only to look over her shoulder at him with a much warmer smile the she had initially appeared with

"Man or god, it's what we do that matters."

With that said and a small wink, the seer heads out the front door.

Seras Victoria!pinkie78Os 896481

File: 1428952851852.png (243.2 KB, 577x358, 1386468664121.png)

>>896456
>Seras quickly ducked under the clothesline and weaved back, readying her shadow to strike at the machine once again
>she could feel herself tensing up more and more, the entire situation just further worsening her stress levels
>>896458
>>896463
>which only got even worse when she saw this happen out of the corner of her eye

-!

>she whipped her head around to see Bram suddenly skewer M33N, only for M33N to turn his flamethrower on him


CAPTAIN!

>>896468
>with a snarl, she turned back to her immediate adversary and thrust her arm at its chest, trying to either knock it away or just finish it off quickly
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 92

>if successful, she turns and dives for M33N, trying to grab him and get him away


Captain! Captain, just hang on!

>cont. either way

Rudolf von Stroheim!pinkie78Os 896483

File: 1428956048167.jpg (14.62 KB, 210x240, char_117626.jpg)

>>896456
>>896458
>>896461
>>896462
>>896463
>>896464
>>896467
>>896468
>>896469
>>896472
>>896481
>atop the TNN building in the Central District, the leader of the Nazi invasion watched his forces move along the streets beneath him
>they had almost completely taken over Central, and were already moving into the other Districts
>but though their forces clocked in at 50,000 strong, there were still pockets of resistance here and there
>worse still, they were putting up a good fight, and if more of them arrived, they could damage them

...perhaps I am still beink too zoft on zhem.

>numbers alone wouldn't make the difference in this fight

>he'd have to adjust to ensure total domination

>fortunately for him, he had just the means to accomplish that


Let's juzt take care of zhis...

>pulling out a rather primitive-looking remote control, Stroheim quickly turned a dial right in the center to its maximum point, sending a signal out from the antenna on the control's top


Zhere ve go...

>it wouldn't be much longer before the effects were felt


And juzt to be sure...

>he looked behind him at his taller, bulkier, much more intimidating counterpart


Rohling, go and arm yourself.

And if any ztand in your vay, break zhem.

>with his order given, Stroheim would turn and walk to the staircase on the roof, to head back into the station and wait for the invasion to progress

>cont.

Rohling!pinkie78Os 896484

File: 1428956932009.jpg (27.71 KB, 480x320, Terminator1.jpg)

>>896483

Ja.

>showing no reaction to the order other than the acknowledgement of making it, the brute turned and walked to the edge of the station's roof

>he then simply leapt off of it and fell to the ground below

>CRASH!


>the impact left a small crater in its wake, a pair of robots crushed under the force of the heavier officer

>but none of them paid Rohling any mind, and he showed no reaction to what had happened, slowly standing up again
>he then turned and marched down the street, his orders clear, and his destination known
>a simple weapons store wouldn't last long once he arrived

>cont.

Crona Makenshi!pinkie78Os 896486

File: 1428959596675.png (270.21 KB, 639x359, 080.png)

>meanwhile, in the North District

NNNGH!

>Crona swiped Ragnarok across a blue robot's shoulders, cleaving its head off of its body and causing both parts to collapse to the ground

>he slumped over after this was done, heaving and gasping for breath, his black blood dribbling down his face
>around him were the bodies of twenty of the robot soldiers, each of them having launched th