[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / anon ] [ rp / art ]

/rp/ - Roleplaying

The board for roleplaying and roleplaying discussion.
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Flags
Password (For file deletion.)

Site maintenance in progress! Posts made now may be lost.

Ponychan-MLPchan Merger >>>/site/15219

File: 1420936425763.jpg (243.04 KB, 1920x1080, fantasy-wallpaper-castle-wallp…)

Equestria Adventures Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877618[Last 50 Posts]

!Edition Eight!

Welcome to Equestria Adventures an open RPG styled Roleplaying group.

Rules
1. D&D Stats and Classes Encouraged
2. No Overpowered Shenanigans
3. Have Fun!

DM- Guard Pony
CO-DM - Paladin

> OOC https://mlpchan.net/rp/res/535497.html


> Last Thread https://mlpchan.net/rp/res/783649.html


__________________________________

Chapter Five - The Fall of the House of Rufflewing

>Last time on EA2


>The party arrived in the Gryphon Kingdoms and discovered that the local gryphon inhabitants were engaging in a local tournament tradition to determine the fate of government in the region.


>The gryphons were unhappy at the Rufflewing's taxation and treatment of other houses and were looking to overthrow the ruling house.


>Thanks to Emery and Gavriel, the gryphons found their chance when the duo uncovered that the guards in service of the King were in fact undead. The missing link between the cultist attacks in Canterlot and the Gryphon Kingdoms.


>Under the cover of the insuing chaos of unrest and rebellion, the brave adventurers managed to make into the capitol city of the Rufflewings.


>Avia was dead and they had to save her from King Rufflewing.


>Little did they know that their nemesis was almost ready to reveal herself...

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877619

File: 1420936568524.gif (977.47 KB, 427x240, OVERKILL.gif)

[Roll Call]

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 877621

>>877619
>IMPLYING

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 877631

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 877642

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 877643

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877646

File: 1420941834226.jpg (243.04 KB, 1920x1080, fantasy-wallpaper-castle-wallp…)

>Emery and Crescent stand behind a bush by the road near the entrance of the Keep. Guards were storming in and out of the open gates.

>Above them were ramparts with many more gryphons moving about and preparing for a siege.


>The sun had set and the moon was bright on the night sky.


------------

>Eden, Tricky, Aquila, and Gavriel were in the alleyway or surrounding rooftops.


>The guards had retreated leaving them be.


>The only way out of the alley was back the way you came, climbing up, or trying a nearby door.

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 877647

>>877646
>Crescent whispers to Emery

"Look... we need to get up to the shrine on the mountain if we plan on overthrowing the king..."

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 877648

>>877646
"Hmm so now what? The shield knight looked around at the others." He asked.

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 877649

>>877646

>fly down to them.


are you guys okay?

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877651

File: 1420942153029.jpg (58.4 KB, 640x386, Castle Rufflewing2.jpg)

>>877649
>>877648

>The city was awash in the sounds of shouting and scared yelling as the citizens moved to cover and the guards prepared for the gryphon Houses and Clans to gather their forces and strike.


>>877647

>Crescent's raven was attempting to communicate with her but the sound was too quiet. Something was dampening the magic.

Emery 877652

>>877647
"Alright. Do you know which way it is?"

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 877653

>>877651
>Try to see through the eyes of the Raven

>>877652
>As Crescent tries to communicate with her raven, she speaks to Emery. She does look at him, but rather stares off into empty space with a blank stare

"I got up there through the aqueducts, but I don't think that's the best way to go anymore... I know it's on top of the mountain behind the castle."

Emery 877655

File: 1420942488458.gif (166.19 KB, 500x500, MY BRAND.gif)

>>877653
"...You're creeping me out with that stare.

Is there a way around the castle? Like just a back path?"

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 877656

File: 1420942519928.gif (1023.8 KB, 480x270, tumblr_mwn5pqUp3q1qimttgo1_500…)

>>877646
>moves out the alleys

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 877657

>>877655
"I'm trying to see through my raven... we got separated when the king found us in the shrine. As for another way up, I didn't check... I would assume that the only ways into the shrine are through the main entrance, the waterway where I came in through, or through the sky. However, since neither of us can fly... the third option might be out of the question."

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877658

File: 1420942694440.jpg (280.97 KB, 800x500, shrine of Avia.jpg)

>>877653

>Crescent's vision seems to darken and she feels as though her eyes gaze into... nothingness? A void? The young unicorn could not fathom the emptiness.


>>877655

>The fastest way was through the castle. There was a secondary path near the castle gate that lead up a winding path but it was barricaded by the order of the King. It had two guards stationed outside of the metal ornate gates with feathers on them.


>>877656

>There were stone pathways and houses all around. The castle was up on the hill on the top part of the city and right behind it loomed the impressive mountains that surrounded the Gryphon Kingdoms. The shrine was seen way up on a distant peak about halfway up.

Emery 877659

File: 1420942855012.png (421.48 KB, 648x648, Gustave_S2E24.png)

>>877657
>Still in form of gryphon chef
>Flap wings

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 877660

>>877658
>>877659
>Crescent shakes her eyes of the vision and looks at Emery

"Oh... I guess that solves that problem. But going through the air will be dangerous. The artillery combined with the threat of being seen won't make it easy."

Emery 877661

>>877658
>>877660
>>877657
"Or we could take that side path. I'm sure I could talk us past those guards.

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 877662

>>877661
>She nods

"If you're confident enough, then let's do it. I'll stay back."

>Crescent casts message on her and Emery


"This should allow us to communicate if we get separated. Just whisper and I should be able to hear you."

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 877663

File: 1420943219633.jpg (138.33 KB, 964x910, 442341__safe_solo_tumblr_royal…)

>>877658
Alright, lets move out. The shrine has to be past this castle.

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 877665

>>877649
>Ahem
>Aquila, Tricky, Eden.

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 877666

>>877651
"Well this sounds interesting."He siad.

Emery 877667

>>877662
"NO! NOT THE VOICES AGAIN!
Oh wait, it's you.

Ok, so hold still, you need to look the gryphon part. Just let me do all the talking."

>Disguise Pally and myself like the feathered guards

Roll 1d20 + 10 = 17

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 877669

>>877648
>>877649
>>877665
Oh hey. Your back. Lets go.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 877670

>>877667
"Alright... I trust you..."

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877671

File: 1420943640593.jpg (58.4 KB, 640x386, Castle Rufflewing2.jpg)

>>877667

>The two of you looked at each other in all your shiny feathers and squeaky clean armor. It looked good enough.


>Both guards were on either side of the gate and the looked at you both as you got close.


Roll 1d20 + 4 = 11 SPOT

Roll 1d20 + 4 = 16 SPOT

>>877669


>>877666
>>877663

>The three of you make your way up the empty streets. Most guards were on the walls preparing for the onslaught.


>Scouts and couriers dashed about giving orders. Up ahead was the keep.

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 877672

>>877669
Yeah, nice to see you again, too.

Are you going to at least answer the question or what?

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 877673

>>877671
>Continues to gallop to the keep

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 877674

File: 1420943762473.png (93.41 KB, 785x785, 144364__UNOPT__safe2.png)

>>877672
Yeah I'm alright. Glad you are too.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877678

File: 1420944066416.jpg (74.99 KB, 1152x649, Castle Rufflewing 3.jpg)

>>877671

>The guards salute. They fell for your clever ruse...


>>877673
>>877674

>They all stop at the edge of the last house. There was a clearing with some nice rows of bushes, small trees and then a front gate to the Castle. It was open and there were guards running and out of the open gate.


>Nearby on another gate that was more ornate and decorated they saw four gryphons in heavy armor talking.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 877679

>>877671
>>877678
>Crescent sticks close to Emery, trying to look as much like a guard as a young mare can

Emery 877682

>>877671
>Approaches and nods head at them
"Evening gents.brrrr, cold out here tonight. Not looking forward to this night shift, but ah well, what are you going to do.

Alright, you're good to go. We'll handle things from here."

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877683

File: 1420944387116.png (208.25 KB, 575x358, 81654.png)

>>877682
>>877679

>The two guards nod and the leader passes you the key.


"Under the King's orders, none shall pass."

>The two depart hastily towards the keep.

Emery 877685

>>877683
>Nods back
"Don't worry. We'll keep 'er locked up tight"

>Waits till guards are out of sight, then unlocks gate


"Easy peasy"

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 877686

>>877678
>Decides to take the easy way out and go through the open gate.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 877687

>>877685
"Let's just hurry up and get to that shrine... The sooner we get there, the sooner we can solve this mess."

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 877688

File: 1420944851394.gif (1.37 MB, 500x281, 1416869322521.gif)

>>877686
>Uh oh

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 877689

>>877686
>watches.
Welp. He's done. So guys, how are we all going to approach this?

Emery 877690

>>877687
>Nods, closes the gate behind them and starts up the path

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877691

>>877689
>>877688
>>877686

[Roll Spot]

(Wisdom)

>>877687
>>877685

>The shrine door unlocks. A majestic staircase awaits that goes up and up into the mountains.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 877694

>>877691
>>877690
>Crescent trots a little bit faster, hoping they can get there before things get any worse

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 877695

File: 1420945222520.png (2.01 MB, 1600x2000, pagan_min_by_mittenn-d7qq27g.p…)

>>877691
>Roll 1d20 + 1 = 2 wis

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 877696

File: 1420945328790.gif (1.27 MB, 500x283, 1416683706422.gif)

>>877689
...
Well they are plenty of ways we can handle this, but I like to go fast.
We can go join Tricky over there and improvise as we go.
We can let him be the distraction and sneak in after them, and improvise some more.
Or.
Talk to the lovely gentlemen over to that entrance, where we have a more chance of living another day.

>>877691
[Wisdom]Roll 1d20 + 1 = 20

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 877697

>>877691
>watching Tricky
Roll 1d20 + 8 = 11

>>877696
At the entrance? They look like any other hostile gryphons to me...

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 877699

>>877696
>>877689
Anyone else have any better ideas? You usually do.

Emery 877700

>>877691
>>877694
>Walks normal pace up the staircase. I ain't no sprightly young foal

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 877702

>>877697
Unless we have other tricks up our coats, that would be cool too.

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 877703

>>877702
Eh... we might as well try, I guess...

>sigh

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 877705

>>877691
I'm going to examine the shrine to Avia.
I don't think we're equipped for a full on assault on a castle.
>heads towards the shrine

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877707

File: 1420945996149.jpg (280.97 KB, 800x500, shrine of Avia.jpg)

>>877700
>>877694

>Crescent and Emery begin to hike up the stone steps.


[Roll Endurance] (CON)

>>877703
>>877702
>>877697
>>877696
>>877695

>Everyone is blind as a bat except Aquila who is strangely enough part bat.


>He sees the two gryphon guards at the ornate gate house towards the shrine down aways. They turn around and unlock the door before moving up the stairs, leaving the gate open.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 877709

>>877707
>Crescent moans to herself

"I hated PE in school..."

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 877710

>>877709
>Rolls

Roll 1d20 + 1 = 5

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 877713

File: 1420946305431.jpg (28.79 KB, 137x141, FEELING.jpg)

>>877707
>I can see it...
>I'm really feeling it!

Hey guys look! The guards are gone, the shrine is over yonder!

Emery 877714

>>877707
Roll 1d20 = 14

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 877715

>>877713
So then let's... wander... over yonder...

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 877719

File: 1420946657644.png (42.15 KB, 182x314, tricky by lesboo.png)

>>877713
"Yall can go I'll go raise a ruckus for some fun." He said with a smirk charging in banging his shield loudly with his hoof,and shouting. "TRIIIICCCKKKYYYY AQUARIUUUS!"

Discord!7OrderIi3E 877721

File: 1420946849324.gif (94.73 KB, 600x536, Afro circus.gif)

>>877714
>Suddenly Discord.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877722

>>877715
>>877714
>>877713
>>877710
>>877709
>>877719

>LEEROY JENKINS!


>As the party moves silently towards the gate, the brave knight Sir Tricky-A-Lot charges forward into the front gate shouting.


>The gryphons squawk in their armor, alarmed at seeing a pony in their city.


>Almost a hundred gryphons were in formation behind the great gate that was open.


>Will the party help him or flee for their lives up the stairs?

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 877723

>>877722
>Crescent is already half way up the shrine and doesn't know about tricky

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 877724

>>877722
>Fleeeeeeeee

Emery 877725

>>877722
>>877723
>Same

>>877721
"Oh, hey again"

Discord!7OrderIi3E 877727

File: 1420947071121.png (68.3 KB, 550x307, Ceiling Discord is watching yo…)

>>877725
Did I miss anything fun?

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 877728

File: 1420947076902.gif (1.95 MB, 400x225, 2db.gif)

>>877719
>Aquila is a nimble and quiet batpony, so you can't really hear him clearly but he projects as he moves on:
Good luck Tricky the Knight!
>DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAY, IN YOUR MIND!

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877729

File: 1420947316866.jpg (259.87 KB, 1276x910, tumblr_mpfybrJjNW1ro8ogro2_128…)

>>877723
>>877725
>>877727

>Discord would see that the zebra and pony were clearly out of breath as they passed into a rest stop along the way. A tranquil fountain and soft grass with pleasant benches were all about.




>>877728
>>877724

>The party makes it to the stairs and up them towards the shrine.


>>877719

>The gryphons draw their weapons to fight...

Emery 877731

>>877727
"Well, we escaped the guards after you finished washing me. And then we disguised ourselves, fooled some more, and got up here.

How've you been?"

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877732

File: 1420947432872.jpg (318.12 KB, 600x600, a797296b9d0dcd5024e5f41bef7dcc…)

>Emery and Crescent would eventually reach the gates at the top of the mountain.

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 877735

File: 1420947504216.png (36.68 KB, 407x390, Tricky.png)

>>877729
>The knight stops for a moment and looks over all of them with no traces of fear.

>He raise his shield and steadies his sword.


"Listen up I issue a challenge to all of you..So don't disappoint me lovelies,and do please bring it with all your might." He said with confidence.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 877736

>>877732
"Here we are! The Shrine! Come on Emery!"

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877737

>>877735

[Roll Fate]

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 877738

>>877737
>Everyone?

Roll 1d100 = 92

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 877739

File: 1420947621602.png (105.89 KB, 434x370, tricky3.png)

>>877737
Roll 1d100 = 38

Discord!7OrderIi3E 877740

File: 1420947672195.png (352.2 KB, 900x725, Smile!.png)

>>877729
>>877731
Did you overthrow their government yet?

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 877741

>>877737
Roll 1d100 = 51

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 877743

>>877737
>Might as well since everyone else is doing it

Roll 1d100 = 14

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 877744

>>877737
[Fate]Roll 1d100 = 23

Emery 877746

File: 1420947913148.gif (1.81 MB, 400x224, coup.gif)

>>877737
Roll 1d100 = 66

>>877736
>Follows

>>877740
"Working on it. Croissant here says we need to do something in the shrine to fowl up the king"

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 877747

File: 1420947915605.jpg (191.69 KB, 600x1117, Phoenix_Countdown_by_Angeliq.j…)

>>877739

>Tricky is slain in glorious combat, taking a few gryphons with him.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z2fdTqNka8

____________________

>As Emery and Crescent try to figure out how to open the gate, the entire party arrives shortly afterwards behidn them.


>The group was together now for what horrors awaited them inside the Temple of Avia.


[To Be Continued]

Roll Call Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886733

File: 1423447083106.jpg (60.42 KB, 800x551, 1423436005358.jpg)

Roll Call

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 886734

File: 1423447138830.gif (480.51 KB, 141x141, thumbs up.gif)

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886735

File: 1423447179522.png (255.86 KB, 342x316, 1423003500371.png)

Emery 886736

File: 1423447196785.jpg (139.2 KB, 700x767, oh-snap-its-fucking-hitler-act…)

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 886737

File: 1423447426242.gif (41.49 KB, 200x200, 4774718+_319efab1548c8e5db6f1f…)

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886740

File: 1423447500657.jpg (280.97 KB, 800x500, shrine of Avia.jpg)

>>877747

>The party stood outside the gates of the main entrance to the Shrine of Avia.


>The temple door was closed off.


>There must be a way to open it.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 886741

>>886740
>Examine the surroundings

"I suppose going through the sewer grate is out of the question this time..."

>WIS check


Roll 1d20 + 2 = 9

Emery 886742

File: 1423447773175.png (532.19 KB, 3185x4000, Emery.png)

>>886740
"Oh, hi everyone. When'd you get here?"

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886743

File: 1423447913645.png (321.48 KB, 905x700, 1378079902019.png)

>>886742
>>886741

>There were some majestic terrace windows a few dozen feet up. The marble and stone Temple was very impressive to say the least.


>The front door was locked by a simple lock.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 886746

>>886743
"I wish I had my raven... He'd be able to fly up there and see if there was something going on on the other side.

>She recalls that they have winged members in the party


"Why don't one of you fly up there and see if one of those windows can open?"

Emery 886747

>>886746
>Puts hoof on nose
"Not it"

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 886748

>>886747
>Crescent shrugs

"I don't have any wings... so I can't do it."

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 886749

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886750

File: 1423448890878.jpg (9.08 KB, 168x301, door.jpg)

Emery 886751

>>886749
"You're the most winged one around"

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 886754

File: 1423449069044.gif (29.98 KB, 117x125, 142281946128.gif)

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886755

File: 1423449216837.jpg (39.21 KB, 409x419, 1423010961327.jpg)

>>886754

>Aquila notices the group arguing about who can climb to the window ledge.


>You were an expert lock pick being a sneaky rogue and a bat pony.

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 886757

File: 1423449458669.jpg (714.27 KB, 1000x1000, 886c23305c444ad55cdb89a04287a3…)

>>886755
>shrine breaking and entering
>looks like this is a job for...
[Open Lock]Roll 1d20 + 5 = 18

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886758

File: 1423449597590.jpg (76.77 KB, 887x1097, jeseus christ.jpg)

>>886757

>Aquila slides up to the door and expertly flicks a lockpick into his mouth with his tail.


>A moment later of digging in the lock, the mechanical device falls to the ground.


>The door to the temple was now open.

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 886761

File: 1423449699559.jpg (627.51 KB, 900x900, 7da79b9fdbf0f47be8f27c4b4941b6…)

>>886758
Alright guys, the door is open.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 886762

>>886758
>>886761
>Crescent waits in the back, letting the others step in first

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886764

File: 1423449933201.jpg (120.41 KB, 1166x684, shrine_of_the_rising_phoenix_b…)

[Theme Music] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2eW8vm42-g

>>886762
>>886758

>Beyond the door was an eerie silence. The halls that were once filled with the song of praise and worship were dead as its inhabitants.


>The curse of the Temple could be felt by all.


>There were various statues and a large offering table in the center of the spacious marble room. Gold trim, gems, and gold decorated the lavish surroundings.


>Upstairs was the parties destination. A soft orange glow up the stairs...

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 886766

>>886764
>Crescent speaks in a soft tone

"You guys won't like what's up there..."

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886767

File: 1423450111515.jpg (103.67 KB, 989x742, eyjafjallajokull-volcano-light…)

>>886766
>>886764

>Small particles of black ash floated through the room.

Emery 886768

>>886766
"Is it onions? I really hate those things"

Emery 886771

>>886764
>Walk towards altar

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 886772

>>886766
>>886767
The owner of this place really failed to clean up.

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886773

>>886771

>The zebra makes it past the offering table and up the stairs towards Avia.


[Roll Perception] Something is watching you...

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 886774

Emery 886775

>>886773
>Looks around
Roll 1d20 + 1 = 7

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 886776

>>886773
Roll 1d20 + 2 = 14

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 886777

>>886764
>I'm actually going to use one of my skills for once
[Spot][Wisdom]Roll 1d20 + 1 = 18

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886778

File: 1423451177865.png (176.52 KB, 591x331, Capture.PNG)

>>886775

>The zebra sees nothing.


>>886776
>>886777

>The ash was...


>The ash had what appeared to be a sinister looking face in it. It formed the sillhouette of a pony's face before disbanding again to float harmlessly through the air.


>Whatever it was, the denizens here knew about you now.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 886779

>>886778
They probably already know about me...

>The young unicorn thinks to herself

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 886781

File: 1423451346159.png (514.06 KB, 1256x1256, 376501__safe_solo_oc_bat+pony_…)

>>886778
Guys...
We're not alone. Watch your six.

Emery 886783

>>886778
>>886781
"pffft. Nonsense. There's no one here but dust and wind. Oh, and free gold."
>Empty one of the offering plates into bag

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 886784

File: 1423451603155.jpg (43.65 KB, 539x503, 142242122739.jpg)

>>886783
As much as I like to disrespect the god's offerings, I still think that's a bad idea in this place.

Emery 886786

>>886784
"This place is long abandoned. I don't think they'll miss it much"
>Empty second plate

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886788

File: 1423452078393.png (39.71 KB, 202x158, undead gryphon eye.png)

>>886783
>>886781
>>886779

>Crescent felt a pain in her horn. Her spirit raven was attempting to communicate with her. The words had no meaning. It was as if the magic was nullified or blocked.


-------------

>>886783

Oh lawds

------------

[Move into Shrine Room]?

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 886789

>>886788
"I miss my raven...

>She sighs


"I miss my dad..."

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 886790

>>886788
Lets move on.

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886791

File: 1423452252222.png (2.23 MB, 1600x900, 1418439410372-3.png)

>The party moves into the beautiful Shrine Room.

>Lord Fredrick Von Rufflewing, King of the Gryphon Kingdoms awaited them. He stood over the corpse of Avia, the blade still through her chest. The unholy halberd was keeping her from regenerating. In the giant gryphon's paws was a cup of Avia's blood.


"Welcome Strangers. I take it Celestia sent you to kill me?"

>Darkness emitted from him slightly and his feathers were falling off his head from the corruption.
This post was edited by its author on .

Emery 886794

>>886791
"Kill? Pfffft. We're just here to talk, right guys?"

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 886795

>>886791
>Crescent tugs on Aquila's tail to whisper to him

"We need to get that thing out of her body..."

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 886796

File: 1423452726321.jpg (91.51 KB, 822x960, 406155__safe_oc_bipedal_gun_we…)

>>886791
>>886794
Eh, not much of a talker, more like a killer.

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 886798

>>886795
>Eyes the weapon and whisper's back
Okay, got it.

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886799

File: 1423453059646.png (2.23 MB, 1600x900, 1418439410372-3.png)

>>886795
>>886796

>King Rufflewing unfurls his mighty wings and readjusts a large poleaxe on his back.


"The Empress warned me of those agents that Celestia would send. Looking upon you now has given me much confusion as I was expecting something more.... fierce?"

>He chuckles and strolls about the room, downing the cup of blood.


"I have ruled my Kingdom for thirty years, through two wars, and times of great hardship. No kin to follow up on my rule but now..."

>He points to the corpse of Avia.


"I shall live forever thanks to the blood of Avia. A sacrifice I was willing to make for the good of the Kingdom. The Empress has told me what is to come."

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 886800

>>886798
I might be able to cover you... Just wait for a signal."

Emery 886802

>>886799
"Who's this 'Empress' then? I thought you were in charge around here, not her."

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 886803

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886805

>>886802

>He chuckles.


"The Empress is an honored guest of mine. She comes from a far away land seeking an alliance with my Kingship. Although she may be a lesser species, her magic is strong and I find her to be most delightful of company. The Empress has showed me much in the ways of power. Something you all will see before you die."

Emery 886806

File: 1423453668074.png (146.9 KB, 555x555, Implying.png)

>>886805
"Sounds like she's wearing the pants around here, not you Fredick. Wait, do Griffon's even wear pants? Ah, anyway, point is, it sounds to me like she's just using you to take control of your kingdom. And you're too distracted by this silly Avia thing to see it"

Amar!hEbITNyzxg 886808

File: 1423453859538.png (1.24 MB, 1280x747, 1419037044350-0.png)

>>886806

>The lordly gryphon puffs out his chest with defiance and pomp. A royal-gryphon to his very core.


>His booming voice was full of amusement.


"Ah is that so zebra? She left this morning with her consortium. Strange is it not?"

>He removes his blade and stands in an aggressive stance.


"Let us test blades chosen of Celestia."

[Roll Fate]

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 886809

File: 1423453868944.jpg (18.66 KB, 223x257, 1422311925811.jpg)

>>886806
Very interesting way to open a fight...

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 886811

>>886808
[Fate]Roll 1d100 = 81

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 886812

>>886808
Roll 1d100 = 62

Emery 886813

>>886808
>>886809
"Who said anything about blades and fighting? That's your guys' job. I just provide the music."
>Backs up behind party

Roll 1d100 = 49


Delete Post [ ]
Edit Post
[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / anon ] [ rp / art ]