Right away Mr. Edgeworth!
1. After the verdict was given, Mr. Edgeworth was very dissatisfied.
2. We were sure that something, somewhere was incorrect!
3. He told me that I would have to miss my noodle break for the day… It made me pretty sad pal.
4. We decided to reinvestigate the crime-scene and surrounding areas, looking for anything that could help explain what happened.
5. Eventually, we found a bottle of poison!
6. Mr. Edgeworth’s logic seemed to be right, but we could never figure out how or why the bottle was at the scene.
7. We proceeded with the investigation by talking to some ponies that knew the defendants.
8. They were all shell-shocked pal… none of them could believe either of the two could commit such crimes…
9. There was one pony, who doesn’t want to be named at this time, however, that said that Bon Bon and Vinyl Scratch had been acting very differently lately.
10. I don’t really know what she meant… but she was serious about it pal! I could swear on it!
11. Even after the investigations were done, we were still confused pal. The two crimes both contradict and supplement each other. Its like combining ramen noodles with cold water, pal! It just doesn't seem right!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB61BpPqi8E