And with that, it's a wrap!
What was supposed to be a warmup turned into something great. Thanks for being here, guys.
And as a traditional end, here's the very final Court Record.
Captain Flash Sentry was found dead from cranial damage as a result of a direct gunshot wound to the frontal lobe. Crime occured between the times of ~1:00 PM to ~1:10 PM. Main Suspect is Anon, found with a pistol that has ballistic markings matching the bullet recovered from the scene and cordite residue found from the gun on his body.
Captain Flash Sentry plans to take his own life using Mr. Anon's pistol, trying to frame him. Anon, hoping to dissuade him earlier, shows up at the concert hall Flash Sentry is at. Unable to find him, he paces nervously, being spotted by Octavia. He suddenly realises his pistol is gone and reaches into his pocket. Understanding now what is happening, he rushes into the gardens and tries to convince him not to kill himself. Fluttershy tries to intercept him, but in his hurry to get to Flash he pushes her aside. Words are exchanged as the situation deteriorates, and Anon pulls out his pockets to show Flash that his gun is missing. Flash Sentry chooses that moment to kill himself with the pistol. Surrounding witnesses hear this scuffle. Anon, in shock, picks up the pistol, and transfers gunpodwer onto his sleeve. With that, he runs from the scene before the police arive.Evidence
The sign on the door was most likely written by an anonymous unicorn who hated Flash and/or Anon, and wrote the letter trying to frame Anon in the process.
Exhibit 1. Autopsy Report
- Flash Sentry died from a bullet to the head at 1 pm. The brain damage caused immediate death.
Exhibit 2. Gun
- A pistol marked with Anon’s finger prints. Ballistic markings on the bullet match this gun. Unregistered, but found on Anon’s person when he was arrested.
Exhibit 3. Gunpowder
- A small trace of gunpowder residue found on Anon’s shirt sleeve. Identified as black powder that does not make loud noises or smoke.
Exhibit 4. Threatening Note
- Nailed to Flash's door. Has the words: "You will DIE, waifu thief" written on it in Anon's handwriting.
Exhibit 5. Pictures [ One
- Pictures documenting how Baby Dragons and Unicorns have the capability to write letters.
- The Judge presiding over the case. Has an intolerance towards pickles, injustice, and mosquitoes. It's rumored he values his gavel over his life.
- Lead Defense. Has a questionable sense of fashion, and a fetish for blue suits. By the way, I looked fetish up, and that is NOT what a hobby is, Polly!
- Defense. Loud and proud of it. Rather attached to cleaning the toilet, but not by choice. Lies to young women.
- Co-council to the Defense. Keeping notes.
Franziska von Karma
- Lead Prosecution. Very, very outspoken with her whip. It also hurts a lot. I think she has communication issues.
- The Defendant. Charged with murdering Flash Sentry. His skin is also green. That's not normal, is it? Although to be honest nothing around here is really normal. Ultimately found Not Guilty.
- The Victim. Killed by a bullet that was self inflicted. His picture gives off an air of intolerable rage, for some reason.
High Princess Luna
- One of the two Royal Sisters living in Canterlot, responsible for the solar and lunar cycles.
- Witness to the Crime. Very shy, and loves animals. Witnessed the crime occur. She kind of smells like soap. It's nice!
- Witness to the Crime. A Cellist, and was playing in the ballroom adjacent to the gardens. I'm sure it's nothing, but the temperature dropped by eight degrees when she walked in.
[Testimony of Sir Guard]The End.Love you guys. The actual Case 0 will begin very soon. Keep posted.
>1. We received several reports of a disturbance in the Canterlot Gardens at approximately 1 pm.
>2. People said they heard sounds of a struggle ending in a gunshot.
>3. We got down there at about 1:10
>4. At the scene, we found our dead captain in broad daylight!
>5. With a bullet hole to the head, there wasn’t much mystery to what had went down there, other than no sign of the killer.
>6. Thankfully, a shaken but cooperative Fluttershy described the killer and the direction in which he ran to us.
>7. With that information, we quickly chased down and arrested Anon
>8. We performed a search on his person and found a pistol
>8. After his incarceration, the test for the bullet in Flash’s head came back positive as one belonging to Anon’s pistol.
[Testimony of Fluttershy]
>1. After I had lunch at 12:30, I was in the Gardens to look at the flora and fauna, which were out in full force at that time of day
>2. I could see Flash wandering the park as well.
>3, He was minding his own business as far as I could tell. A few minutes passed.
>4. I didn't see Anon until he was already in the gardens
>5. I would have approached him and asked him if gardens were his fetish, but he pushed me aside to get to Flash
>6. He seemed very upset...
>7. They exchanged some mean words, then shoves, then things got out of control...
>8. It went on for a while, I couldn't say how long
>9. After cornering Flash in a shrub, he pulled something out of his pocket and... there was a loud bang..
>10. He looked back at me, and ran towards the alleyways behind the main ballroom.
>11. Of course, I was to scared to make a move as any of this was happening
>12. When the Guards came, I described how Anon was human and showed them where he ran.
[Testimony of Octavia]
>1. I was playing in he ballroom from 10 am to 2 pm. I don't know what time the events in
>2. Normally, I see few human patrons wandering the halls
>3. Anon in particular stood out, but not just because of that
>4. He seemed... nervous... I think that's the right word.
>5. He was pacing back and forth and had a conflicted look on his face
>6. To me it seemed as if he was debating something in his mind.
>7. He suddenly made up his mind and made his way for the door, reaching for something in his jacket at the same time.
>8. The distraction apparently tampered with my playing, as the pianist called my attention back to it
>9. I turned my attention away from Anon at that moment.
>10. Sometime later, faint sounds of shouting and fighting could be heard outside, ending with a *pop*.
>11. Everyone in the hall could hear it, and some had left to contact the authorities.
>12. As the band had stopped playing and had joined the crowd's murmuring, I turned my head to catch a glimpse of Anon through a large window.
>13. He held this strange object i'd never seen before in his hand
>14. From what I hear, I believe it matches what this gun is described as.
>15. Almost as soon as I saw him, he had ran away, and that was that.
ESPECIALLY YOU, APOLLO. DON'T RUN OFF AGAN.