[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / anon ] [ rp / art ]

/rp/ - Roleplaying

The board for roleplaying and roleplaying discussion.
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Flags
Password (For file deletion.)

Site maintenance in progress! Posts made now may be lost.

Ponychan-MLPchan Merger >>>/site/15219

File: 1406338077417.jpg (133.3 KB, 1000x667, self-supporting-fog.jpg)

Welcome to Whannell A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 806293

#closed

" Among the mist of the evening or is it the evening..Who knows for time is a great illusion." A soft yet firm voice echoed through the radios of this small isolated town.

"The traffic is dreadful" Said the voice over the radio of a nearby truck. Playing loudly outside an abandoned pizza bar called Fred's Pizza.

>The loud volume shook the glass of a the 4 star pizza joint. Which was rated the best pizza bar by the yay or neigh app.


>You dear listener begin to stir to the voice of this majestic stallion as to why you were at Freds Pizza bar is a complete and utter mystery you will have to solve.

Recon 806295

File: 1406338377994.png (95.67 KB, 384x415, infernos dnd pony.png)

>Recon wakes up in the bar, surrounding by various bottles of booze.

Tree!TdhatTreek 806296

File: 1406338617562.gif (427.15 KB, 499x300, tumblr_m50ptqDGdw1qf290m.gif)

>Moonlight Oath rubs her head with a soft groan as she wakes up.

Button 806297

File: 1406338705699.png (67.77 KB, 900x900, Untitledxcfvghjk.png)

Walks around before going and sitting at a table, looking around at the others.

Aura 806300

File: 1406339367159.jpg (8.68 KB, 213x236, apple bloom hat.jpg)

>Aura wakes up to the smell of rotten food

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 806301

File: 1406339388478.png (75.8 KB, 960x1280, anonymous_pony_by_techs181-d4r…)

>>806295
>>806296
>>806297
>>806300


"The traffic is still jammed." The radio host said. with his firm majestic voice

>Outside the streets were empty. except for mist,and a few stray vehicles. Freds Pizza is silent except for the truck radio outside,and the T.V static buzzing overhead on the left far corner of the establishment. The smell of cold pizza and iron are in the air. The table lay littered with food abandoned..and flat beer in now over warmed mugs. The checkered floor caked with dry pizza and spilt soda now coating the floor with a sticky gross feeling.


"Dear listeners are you feeling lost...Lonely...Do you feel the need to repent for past sins...Why not try one of the many churches in the area that cater to the gospel of our elders gods." Said the stallion.

Recon 806302

File: 1406339522960.png (95.67 KB, 384x415, infernos dnd pony.png)

>>806301
>Recon rolled over, cracking a bottle under her weight and jabbing herself.
OW! Who put all these bottles here!? And what smells like someone sacrificed a goat in here?!

Button 806303

File: 1406339656365.png (52.79 KB, 900x900, bhyuwefhsdhj.png)

Looks out towards the truck, listening before looking down, then over at the orange pony.

"Uh, you..okay?"

Aura 806305

stands up and steps in flat cola
"Yes are you?"

Tree!TdhatTreek 807589

File: 1406511568705.png (78.17 KB, 300x300, tumblr_mz470pQJtL1s39c3do3_400…)

>Moonlight Oath watches the pony, not really having any supplies to help.

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 807594

File: 1406511774823.jpg (133.3 KB, 1000x667, self-supporting-fog.jpg)

>>806302
>>806303
>>806305
>>807589
>The mist continues to cloud the town outside as yall converse. The radio host falls silent,and a haunting melody begins to echo instead of such a charming refined voice. It also appears to be getting dark outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYitDetqxQI

>A calm feeling of dread creeps among your spines. What will you do?

Recon 807597

>>806303
Bleeding a bit now, other than that hungover.

>>807594
>She shudders
What the hell was that?

Button 807603

File: 1406512159929.png (86.1 KB, 434x538, button1.png)

Watches Recon for a moment before losing interest and looking at the others.

Aura 807606

File: 1406512422803.png (59.5 KB, 449x472, Role play.png)

>looks at others scared
"what is this place?"

Tree!TdhatTreek 807609

File: 1406512451782.jpg (26.42 KB, 450x338, 1972452_626520647397621_144601…)

>>807594
>>807597
>Moonlight Oath moves to get out of her seat, before beginning to search for what she needed to help the strange loner with a curious glance out the window.

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 807615

File: 1406512798973.jpg (3.35 KB, 194x260, images.jpg)

>>807603
>>807606
>>807609
>>807597
>The haunting melody continues to play as you all converse in Freds dinner. The T.V suddenly goes out. Not that the static was helping anyone. In this fine yet filthy establishment.

>Among the heavy mist that swirled about this place. Silhouettes or shadows of pony dimly fade in and out of existence as they walk by. And the radio goes to another song.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7t1jduJ_aw

>>807609
>Roll a 1d20 to look around the place for something useful.

Recon 807616

File: 1406513171474.png (95.67 KB, 384x415, infernos dnd pony.png)

>>807615
>Recon holds her wound and sits in a nearby chair, she looks around from the chair for anything useful (Not just medically, possibly to also explain their situtation).
Roll 1d20 = 8

Button 807617

File: 1406513239653.gif (10.42 KB, 126x150, unknown_4_by_candycommissions-…)

Looks out the window, seeing the figures and jumping up. Backs away some, looking at the others to see if any of them see. Roll 1d20 = 3

Tree!TdhatTreek 807620

File: 1406513504099.png (286.57 KB, 500x377, tumblr_mh1t5pnOp61rdxsk6o1_500…)

>>807615
>Moonlight Oath begins her search in some desk drawers nearby, not really looking out the window anymore to catch the figures.
Roll 1d20 = 2

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 807625

File: 1406513681245.png (75.8 KB, 960x1280, anonymous_pony_by_techs181-d4r…)

>>807616
>You find an empty and rusted flip lighter..It might work if you find some fluid..

>>807617
>You stumble over a can of yahoo chocolate milk..You should consider suing the staff of this five star pizza bar for negligence.

>>807620
>A black rat jumps out of the desk,and hisses at you before it scurries off into the mess in the floor.


>Meanwhile a few shadow figures start pressing up against the glass hooves and all.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wffIdh0CZWs

>The radio falls into a noisy low buzzing static.

Recon 807628

File: 1406513765078.png (95.67 KB, 384x415, infernos dnd pony.png)

>>807625
>Recon quickly scrambled to find something to use as a weapon, not knowing what the figures will do.
Roll 1d20 = 14

Button 807631

Hurriedly stumbles back, looking around at everyone.
"G-guys.. uh.. outside."
Roll 1d20 = 17

Tree!TdhatTreek 807633

File: 1406513970004.png (228.85 KB, 500x331, tumblr_inline_muj00hvxtQ1rkzqi…)

>>807625
>Moonlight Oath jumps slightly from the cat watching it run away and turning her attention to the shadow ponies pressed against the window. She backs away somewhat into the wall.

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 807637

File: 1406514210027.gif (3.11 KB, 256x192, Shadow_pony.gif)

>>807628
>You find a low hanging pipe that is barley hanging from the roof.

>Do you choose to take it?


>>807631
>You notice a map..and a kitchen knife on a table.

>Will you take them?



>>807633
>>807631
>>807628
>The glass begins to break as they continue to pile up on the window. A small snippet of a voice can be heard on the radio outside. Through the static the voice says something along the lines of.

"Need to make a get----y *static* Try a ba-----oor" It said as it faded away.

Recon 807640

File: 1406514381432.png (95.67 KB, 384x415, infernos dnd pony.png)

>>807637
》Recon grabbed the pipe and made a break for the back door
Follow me!

Button 807641

File: 1406514491483.gif (1.23 MB, 320x234, 9b8ivop.gif)

Picks up the knife with her magic, grabbing the map in her mouth. Looks at Recon then at Moonlight Oath before following after Recon.

Tree!TdhatTreek 807643

File: 1406514565086.jpg (113.88 KB, 500x341, tumblr_inline_n7rfz0TGaR1r0zon…)

>>807637
>>807640
>>807641
>Moonlight Oath takes one last glance around the room, before looking at the radio itself curiously and backing out the door with the rest.

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 807645

File: 1406514642600.jpg (3.35 KB, 194x260, images.jpg)

>>807640
>>807641


>As the party makes their way to the back door it is jammed. It might need some force to open it.


>Meanwhile the glass shatters and the shadow ponies begin to drift toward the party.


>What will you do?

Recon 807646

File: 1406514709632.png (95.67 KB, 384x415, infernos dnd pony.png)

>>807645
>Recon Looks around desperately
FUCK IT, BUCK IT!
>She spins around and kicks the door as hard as she can at the hinges.
Roll 1d20 = 5

Button 807647

File: 1406514806185.gif (722.95 KB, 500x197, tumblr_inline_mh3bf5b21p1r67z6…)

"Move you moron!"
Goes to the door, bucking it as hard as she can.
Roll 1d20 = 15

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 807648

>>807646
>You hurt you back legs off the shotty door.

>>807647
>You kick out the door and it flies off the hinges.

Tree!TdhatTreek 807649

File: 1406514935434.gif (370.08 KB, 853x480, trixiedrink.gif)

>Moonlight Oath quickly scrambles out the door and makes her way through the alleyway, glancing around for more shadowy ponies as she waited for the rest.

Recon 807650

File: 1406515021692.png (95.67 KB, 384x415, infernos dnd pony.png)

>>807648
>Recon runs past Button and into the alleyway, looking for the best way to go.

Button 807653

File: 1406515092439.gif (917.76 KB, 250x141, tumblr_inline_mvmab7tarM1rhfwp…)

Looks at all the others, walking past them.
"We have to keep going.. When we find a safe spot i found a map, but those things will be out here any moment.."

Tree!TdhatTreek 807656

File: 1406515236930.jpg (45.36 KB, 720x406, 205721__safe_princess%252Bluna…)

>>807653
>Moonlight Oath gives her an incredulous look at first.
"Well where else are we supposed to go? The alley's entrance isn't anywhere near here."

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 807657

File: 1406515277001.jpg (3.61 KB, 259x194, images (1).jpg)

>>807649
>>807650
>>807653
>>807653
>The static these creatures made gets louder,and you all have only two options keep heading straight down narrow alley..Or take a right and head out toward the open street...Either way you go just know they are still pursuing you.

>So quickly decide among your selves which path will you take.

Recon 807662

File: 1406515430279.png (95.67 KB, 384x415, infernos dnd pony.png)

>>807657
I say we should go into the street, less of a chance to get boxed in.

Tree!TdhatTreek 807666

File: 1406515538642.jpg (6.77 KB, 220x230, images (15).jpg)

>>807657
>Moonlight Oath shakes her head.
"Not there though. We can find another entrance. That one will just lead us to the front entrance of the bar where more of them are waiting for us."

Button 807669

File: 1406515700961.gif (1.75 MB, 300x225, tumblr_mtuindAf0r1s02vreo1_400…)

Nods, Starting to move the way of the ally.
"You both have good points, but the tan one is right. There where a lot more in front of the store..So lets go."
Starts to run down the ally way.

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 807675

>>807662
>>807666
>>807669
>You begin to quickly trot down the alley way as they pursue you. You come to a dead end with a fire escape.

>What will you do?

Recon 807678

File: 1406516033457.png (95.67 KB, 384x415, infernos dnd pony.png)

>>807675
>Recon uses her magic to teleport her to the bottom of the fire escape before ascending it.

Tree!TdhatTreek 807682

File: 1406516222743.jpg (6.29 KB, 299x168, 1078156_614170458613868_915320…)

>Moonlight Oath glances up the fire escape, moving to teleport herself up and following them up just as the shadowy ponies made their way over.

Button 807688

File: 1406516351531.gif (1.92 MB, 350x353, tumblr_mwwg7j5B9Q1r3gb3zo1_400…)

Mutters something about them being show ponies before quickly heading up the fire escape.

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 809404

File: 1406810990935.jpg (69.56 KB, 504x703, hey-kids-wanna-buy-some-drugs_…)

>>807678
>>807682
>>807688
>As you you make your way to the rooftop of the building you notice a hole in the roof. As to what's in the hole who knows. Below you the shadow ponies stare up at you hissing static before disappearing into mist below. A blinking re light way off in the distance continues to blink. The red glare of a moon can be seen over head it looks like an odd forboden eye staring at you. Near the hole is a table with a small hoof held radio.

Recon 809746

File: 1406855797378.png (95.67 KB, 384x415, infernos dnd pony.png)

>>809404
>Recon goes up to the small table and picks up the radio, examining it closely.
What is a radio doing up here?
>She also looks down the hole, kicking in a pebble and listening for the delay to estimate the depth.

Tree!TdhatTreek 809747

File: 1406855907367.jpg (130.39 KB, 500x400, tumblr_mrzl77dJte1qan69no3_500…)

>Moonlight Oath pants slightly from the effort it took to get out of there, waiting for her friends to make a decision.

Button 809749

File: 1406856100125.png (67.77 KB, 900x900, Untitledxcfvghjk.png)

Watches the light off in the distance for awhile before looking at the others.
"Is everyone okay?"

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 809750

>>809746
>The pebble take seconds few seconds before hitting the wood floor with loud thunk. Seems safe to go down.

>>809747
>The air chills you.

>>809749
>The light calls to you for some reason but you would probably shake it off.

Recon 809751

File: 1406856335340.png (21.33 KB, 475x427, Dream and Recon.png)

>>809750
>Recon looks at the others
Do any of you want to try going down or should I?

Tree!TdhatTreek 809753

>>89751
>Moonlight Oath shook her head.
"We should find a rope so we can make sure it's not too much of a fall.."

Tree!TdhatTreek 809754

File: 1406856454816.jpg (36.69 KB, 400x200, images.jpg)

Button 809759

File: 1406856644361.png (52.79 KB, 900x900, bhyuwefhsdhj.png)

*watches the light for a moment more then looks at Moonlight and nods* yeah but i think we could jump..

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 809764

File: 1406857032816.png (5.27 KB, 222x254, dream eater pixel.png)

>>809751
>>809753
>>809754
>>809759
>Will you examine the surrounding for a rope?

or

>Leap of faith.

Recon 809767

File: 1406857190696.png (21.33 KB, 475x427, Dream and Recon.png)

>>809764
>She examines the area for a rope
Roll 1d20 = 3

Tree!TdhatTreek 809768

File: 1406857366513.gif (65.04 KB, 276x238, tumblr_inline_mqyu10rjlt1qz4rg…)

>>809764
>>809767
>Moonlight Oath helps Button examines her surroundings slowly on the roof.
Roll 1d20 = 16

Button 809771

File: 1406857414779.gif (837.32 KB, 245x184, tumblr_inline_my156gaqTS1rvgyv…)

Sighs, looking around for something they can use to climb down.
Roll 1d20 = 18

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 809772

>>809767
>You find nothing on the roof through all the mist.

>>809768
>You find a flashlight.

>>809771
>You notice a rope ladder hanging off the side of the building.

Recon 809776

File: 1406857723954.png (21.33 KB, 475x427, Dream and Recon.png)

>>809772
>Recon goes over to Button where she found the rope
We can use this to get down there safely.

Tree!TdhatTreek 809778

File: 1406857808071.png (117.08 KB, 300x273, tumblr_inline_msideweD6Q1qz4rg…)

>>809772
>Moonlight Oath levitates over the flashlight, making her way over to the hole and shining it down below.
"I found this flashlight"

Button 809779

File: 1406857809887.gif (969.77 KB, 294x165, tumblr_mypqizTTVf1rpk6e5o1_400…)

Nods, pulling it up.
"Yeah, It seems like it'd work."

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 809782

>>809776
>>809778
>>809779
>As the team reaches the decision to descend with the rope ladder it must first be secured to something. Search for something to secure it with a 1d20 and then roll another 1d20 to secure it.

Recon 809784

>>809782
>Searches
Roll 1d20 = 14

Button 809785

File: 1406858094203.gif (931.75 KB, 500x300, tumblr_mzei1iugTt1rdyy7wo1_500…)

Looks around for something to secure it to Roll 1d20 = 3
If found. Roll 1d20 = 7

Tree!TdhatTreek 809791

>>809785
>>809784
>Moonlight Oath watches them try to secure it safely.

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 809796

>>809784
>You find a chimney its sturdy.


>>809785
>You find nothing.

>>809791
Recon finds a chimney but has yet to secure it.

Recon 809799

File: 1406858475301.png (21.33 KB, 475x427, Dream and Recon.png)

>>809796
>Recon attempts to secure the rope to the chimney
Roll 1d20 = 6

Button 809803

File: 1406858635322.gif (917.76 KB, 250x141, tumblr_inline_mvmab7tarM1rhfwp…)

Watches Recon.
"Here let me try."
Roll 1d20 = 16

Tree!TdhatTreek 809804

File: 1406858655048.jpg (35.83 KB, 500x375, tumblr_mprbgcFjnG1rq907ao1_500…)

>>809796
>>809799
>Moonlight Oath quickly moves to help secure it, before it falls.
Roll 1d20 = 13

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 809805

>>809799
>The knot looks a little flimsy perhaps you should try again.

>>809803
>>809804
>With combined efforts the rope is tightly secured will you now proceed into the hole?

Recon 809807

File: 1406858750963.png (21.33 KB, 475x427, Dream and Recon.png)

>>809805
Okay, so who wants to go first?

Button 809808

File: 1406858815735.png (186.77 KB, 260x279, tryuio.png)

"I'll go first if neither of you want to."

Tree!TdhatTreek 809810

File: 1406858913348.gif (993 KB, 500x230, tumblr_mzijx2pZP21s3x41po1_500…)

>>809807
>>809807
>>809808
>Moonlight Oath shrugs a little
"Whoever feels up to it"

Button 809813

File: 1406859038936.png (259 KB, 637x351, tumblr_mxphu8N5X81snht5yo2_128…)

Stands over it looking down before heading down the ladder.

Recon 809816

File: 1406859056663.png (21.33 KB, 475x427, Dream and Recon.png)

>>809808
>>809810
I'll do it
>She grabs the robe and shimmies down it into the black abyss. When she arrives she examines the area.

Tree!TdhatTreek 809817

File: 1406859174287.jpg (5.91 KB, 302x167, images (8).jpg)

>>809816
>>809813
>Moonlight Oath follows after the two with the flashlight after they went down fully safely.

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 809820

File: 1406859399202.jpg (53.66 KB, 540x364, the-room.jpg)

>>809813
>>809816
>>809817
>The room appears to be an abandon and mold ridden apartment as you descend your hooves touch a cold moist and slimy mold encrusted mattress. There seems to be strange symbols and depictions of creatures that look like pegasia painted all over the walls with a pinkish purple fluid. The cold dank air fills your nostrils..As disgusting as this place is you feel safe.

Recon 809821

File: 1406859630557.png (21.33 KB, 475x427, Dream and Recon.png)

>>809820
>Recon scouts the room
Everything seems clear, do you all want to stay or should we keep moving?

Button 809826

File: 1406859807099.jpg (14.19 KB, 210x240, Char_62986.jpg)

Picks a hoof up, looking around in slight disgust.
"Its.. Pretty.. Gross."
Looks around on the walls.
"And the pictures aren't very.. comforting"

Tree!TdhatTreek 809827

File: 1406859928072.jpg (22.11 KB, 500x409, tumblr_mau4omjDrC1reky8ao1_400…)

>>809820
>>809821
>Moonlight Oath follows his gaze, looking around for anything else that's useful.
"Well it looks pretty sturdy and safe.."
Roll 1d20 = 15

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 809836

File: 1406860414218.png (10.35 KB, 326x375, DreaAMEATERPIXEL3.png)

>>809827
>You find a rifle hanging on the wall and a few rounds with it.

>4 to be exact.



>>809826
>>809821
>The pocket radio comes to life with a voice you heard before.

>listen.


http://vocaroo.com/i/s1wcphOYUNsi

Recon 809840

File: 1406860537105.png (21.33 KB, 475x427, Dream and Recon.png)

>>809836
>She listens
Hey, that was the voice from earlier.

Button 809842

File: 1406860560791.jpg (19.16 KB, 476x543, 10477920_702320573167621_11080…)

Listens, and starts to look around the room. Looking at the marks that are other the walls and reaching out to touch one.

Tree!TdhatTreek 809843

File: 1406860592717.jpg (5.99 KB, 300x168, images (10).jpg)

>>809836
>>809840
>Moonlight Oath levitates the rounds over to hand to Recon, staring at the radio curiously.

A familiar voice !MePilljLDc 809850

File: 1406861012820.png (20.61 KB, 632x403, Dream Eater pixel 2.png)

>>809840
>>809842
>>809843
>Upon touching one of the marks the party is put under a spell,and rendered unconscious. As your weary eyes close wierd pegasi creatures with dark exoskeletons and multiple eyes emerge from the wall and surround you. The party is engulfed in darkness..

>When the party comes to they find themselves standing outside of a booth in a room with a tinted glass.



>An led sign that says on air. Blinks off. The room you are standing is covered in many shades of red and cherry wood furnishing.


>And through a small speaker on the wall a familiar voice calls out to you. It begins to calmly ask you.


"I need some assistance with restoring this town,and lifting this dreadful veil from our lil town. Will you help us?" He asked.


>Pause


Delete Post [ ]
Edit Post
[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / anon ] [ rp / art ]