[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / anon ] [ rp / art ]

/rp/ - Roleplaying

The board for roleplaying and roleplaying discussion.
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Flags
Password (For file deletion.)

Site maintenance in progress! Posts made now may be lost.

Ponychan-MLPchan Merger >>>/site/15219

File: 1402276288667.png (376.37 KB, 413x424, Wyrensong Inn.png)

Equestria Adventures Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783649[Last 50 Posts]

!Seventh Edition!

Welcome to Equestria Adventures an open RPG styled Roleplaying group.

Rules
1. D&D Stats and Classes Encouraged
2. No Overpowered Shenanigans
3. Have Fun!

DM- Guard Pony
CO-DM - Paladin

> OOC https://mlpchan.net/rp/res/535497.html


__________________________________

Chapter Four - The Tournament of Feathery Knights

>Last time on EA2….


>The party found itself in the company of a guild of gryphon adventurers calling themselves the Wyrensong.


>Another rival and unruly group of gryphons called the Rufflewings had been kicked out of the Tavern and returned to extract justice.


>Now the party finds itself under siege inside an ancient Tavern.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783652

File: 1402276691867.jpg (146.49 KB, 1024x576, alia_vycep01.jpg)

>Emery and Misha are on the first floor, pinned down by archer fire. Misha was struck in the leg with an arrow and is wounded.

>Dusty and Crescent are upstairs in the armory, fighting off gryphons who sneak through the windows.


>Crescent holds a Circlet Crown in her paws. It has Luna's Inscriptions on it.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783653

>More arrow fire rains down in Emery and Misha's area

[Roll Dexterity]

>Escape or fight back. More gryphons in reddish brown armor storm through the front door.


>Dusty and Crescent hear more noises outside the halls in the room they were in.

Emery 783655

File: 1402276846897.png (146.67 KB, 974x1252, Emery 63.png)

>>783653
>Grab Misha and make for cover

Roll 1d20 + 6 = 17

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 783656

>>783653
>Attempt to slip by unnoticed and get outside

Roll 1d20 + 3 = 20

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783657

File: 1402277137009.png (208.25 KB, 575x358, 81654.png)

>>783655

>You roll to the side, dragging your wounded mate with you as she whines from pain.


"Normally I like pain but….this really sucks."

>Gryphons fight all around as you make it to the stairs, arrows flying past dangerously close.


>>783656

>Crescent pokes her head out of the door and looks down the hall to see four gryphons in armor coming through the window and moving down the halls on the third story. If you leave now they will surely see you.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 783660

>>783657
>Close the door and check for an escape

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783661

File: 1402277536981.png (376.37 KB, 413x424, Wyrensong Inn.png)

>>783660

>The only way out was the door you and Dusty came into.


>Uh oh~


>The gryphons down the hall shout.


"Kill or capture everyone! King Rufflewing demands we eliminate our most powerful competitors for the Tournament.

Emery 783663

>>783657
>Emery chuckles a bit.
"Don't worry, we'll patch you up, and you'll be in whipping shape soon enough"

>>783661
"Oh great"
>Drag her into nearest not being fought in room and lock the door

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 783665

>>783661
>Quickly search the room for something that could help

Roll 1d20 + 1 = 2

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 783667

>>783661
Roll 1d20 + 2 = 3
Search the room

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783669

File: 1402278226510.jpg (40.62 KB, 500x500, 138721__safe_oc_lineart_artist…)

>>783665

>You see just armor and junk lying about. Nothing useful.


>>783667

>Dusty sees absolutely nothing of value during this time.


>>783663

>The arrow stuck out of her haunches and she made painful noises.


"Ouch!"

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783671

File: 1402278437053.png (3.56 MB, 3240x2690, 260093.png)

>Some doors down the hall are kicked in as they search room to room for anyone to capture or kill.

>They approach the door Dusty and Crescent were in….

Emery 783672

>>783669
"We need to get that arrow out of you"

>Look around for cloth or something to bandage with

Roll 1d20 + 1 = 19

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 783675

>>783671
I'll cast web next to the doorway.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783676

>>783672

>You find a woven bed sheet you could use.


[Roll Wisdom] Patch her up!

>>783675

>A large amount of web blocks the door. The gryphons were in for a surprise!

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 783678

>>783671
>Seeing no other way out, Crescent turns to the weaker west well and walks up to it. She promptly fire an Arcane Blast from her horn to blast a hole through it.

Emery 783682

>>783676
>Break off shaft. Bandage

Roll 1d20 + 1 = 18

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783684

File: 1402279388951.png (210.59 KB, 500x531, tumblr_inline_mpn9w1ZEnp1qz4rg…)

>>783678

>As the sounds of battle carry through the halls, Crescent moves up towards the wall and blasts it with a blue burst that causes a large chunk of wood to scatter into debris. You could charge and throw yourself into this weakened wall and escape.


>The gryphons outside ram into the door and you hear someone fall on the ground as the web holds the door steady.


"Its locked."

"Well bash it open."

>Some axes and maces begin to hack at the door.


*WHACK*

*WHACK*

>>783682

>You successfully bandage Misha and treat her wounds after removing the arrow.


>Her horns glow and she has a mischievous look in her eye.


"We should help our gracious guests no?"

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 783685

>>783684
>Crescent slams into the wall

Roll 1d20 - 2 = 4

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783686

>>783685

>The wall holds but cracks more, becoming more vulnerable to physical damage.


Roll 1d100 = 80

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 783687

>>783684
Help Crescent Slam into the wall
Roll 1d20 - 1 = 9

Emery 783691

File: 1402279708324.png (146.9 KB, 555x555, Implying.png)

>>783684
>He smiles at seeing her back to her usual self

"After you dear"

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783693

File: 1402279851095.png (259.87 KB, 1276x910, tumblr_mpfybrJjNW1ro8ogro2_128…)

>>783687
>>783685

>All those years studying instead of working out at the gym almost didn't pay off as the wall breaks barely. They both tumble into a large storage room of ale, wine, and cheese.


>The door was already kicked in and the room searched.


>>783691

>Misha moves with you to the door.


"I hear something…"

>She opens the door to reveal a large Rufflewing gryphon soldier who turns to look at you both shouting.


"DIE!"

[Surprise Round]

>Emery and Misha go first.

Emery 783698

File: 1402280007669.gif (129.58 KB, 344x472, mah drills.gif)

>>783693
>Cast Summon Swarm (of bees)

>Let Misha do her thing

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 783704

File: 1402280214923.png (1.11 MB, 1920x1080, 142625__UNOPT__.png)

>Here-ish

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783705

File: 1402280264033.jpg (7.31 KB, 278x181, Celestial Bee.jpg)

>>783698

>A swarm of angry bees hits the gryphon who howls as they begin to sting him.


"YARG! FOUL SORCERY!"

>Misha's horns glow orange and she fires a shadowy purple spell that strikes him in the chest causing him to to reel backwards against the wall. He seems to be weakening as his knees tremble.


>The gryphon stands up and attempts to fight off the bees.


Roll 1d20 + 6 = 12 Tumble

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783707

File: 1402280419427.gif (277.97 KB, 720x480, LIE9d1M.gif)

>>783704

>Aquila found himself on the ground floor behind a desk stuck with dozens of arrows. A gryphoness was next to him playing a battle tune impressively as the melody inspired courage and valor.


[+2 DMG]
[+2 HIT]
[While under the affects of the music]

>She turns to you as the Rufflewings begin to storm the position.


"Get fightin! I'll heal and buff you."

>>783705

>He manages to roll slightly out of most of the bees who buzz about and throws a wicked Paw-Axe at Emery.


HIT
Roll 1d20 + 6 = 23
DMG
Roll 1d6 + 2 = 8

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 783713

File: 1402280796545.png (605.88 KB, 1000x1000, 284222__UNOPT__safe_oc_bat-pon…)

>>783707
Gotcha!

>Aquila targets the Rufflewing group and flings out kunais at the them


Roll 1d20 + 7 = 21 Hit
Roll 1d5 + 2 = 4 Damage

Roll 1d20 + 5 = 14 Hit
Roll 1d5 + 2 = 3 Damage

Roll 1d20 + 5 = 6 Hit
Roll 1d5 + 2 = 6 Damage

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 783715

>>783707
I'll listen at the busted in door to try and determine which way the guards will be going then I'll try and go the opposite way and regroup with the party.

Griffith!2JFduv62yo 783719

>Feck, where am I in all this again?

Emery 783720

>>783707
>Emery tries to roll out of the way of the Axe

Roll 1d20 + 6 = 11

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783721

File: 1402281132840.png (60 KB, 500x234, 436652__safe_oc_princess+luna_…)

>>783715

>Crescent follows you as you move down the hall as the gryphons burst into the room you were both formally in. She stays quiet as you both tread carefully down the hall, past the broken window that the gryphons came in and around a corner where you spot another stair case further up. The only way out was the way you came and the gryphons were heading that way.


>>783713

>Two kunai's strike one of the gryphons in the chest and he growls in pain as they stick into him.


>Six Rufflewing Guards were inside the Tavern, three moving towards your position now. Two arrows fly towards you from the window.


HIT
Roll 1d20 - 4 = 7
DMG
[DMG]
Roll 1d8 = 2
HIT
Roll 1d20 - 4 = 6
DMG
[DMG]
Roll 1d8 = 8

Discord!7OrderIi3E 783723

File: 1402281239391.jpg (71.63 KB, 500x594, what did I just read.jpg)

>>783720
>But is instead picked up by Discord.
Hey, what's going on here? Who is attacking my collectable Zebra toy?

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783726

File: 1402281349846.png (376.37 KB, 413x424, Wyrensong Inn.png)

>>783723
>>783720

>The axe whirls by as Emery is saved by a cosmic deity. While not exactly the best person to help… it was better than an axe to the chest.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783728

>>783723

>The angry gryphon growls at Discord.


"What kind of devil creature are you!"

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 783729

>>783721
I'll head up the stairs to see if anyone's up there and also to avoid the gryphons.

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 783730

File: 1402281384237.jpeg (211.25 KB, 992x992, 244594__UNOPT__safe_princess-l…)

>>783721
>Aquila hops over the desk and attacks the griffin in pain with hoofclaw strikes

Roll 1d20 + 7 = 16 Hit
Roll 1d6 + 2 = 8 Damage
Roll 1d8 = 8 Lightning Damage

Roll 1d20 + 3 = 23 Hit
Roll 1d6 + 2 = 7 Damage
Roll 1d8 = 5 Lightning Damage

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 783731

>>783723
>Hey Discord

Discord!7OrderIi3E 783732

File: 1402281471703.png (200.96 KB, 1280x1092, They look better on me.png)

>>783728
The prettiest princess you'll ever meet!

>>783731
Hello.

Emery 783734

File: 1402281573681.gif (513.86 KB, 500x554, Yus.gif)

>>783723
>>783726
>Emery pumps a hoof into the air
"Ha! I knew after all these years of leaving things to chance it'd pay off one day. I can't wait to rub it in Gavriel's face"

Discord!7OrderIi3E 783736

File: 1402281782626.gif (81.32 KB, 500x579, Brushie brushie.gif)

>>783734
>He grabbed her hoof.
Tsk tsk tsk. These hooves need work, and so does this hair. I really shouldn't let my toys run around like this, they might get broken.
>Whatever she was wearing vanished as he sat down, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIGHT, and began to groom the Zebra, starting with a trimming of her mane and tail.
La da dee, la da doo, lada dum!

Griffith!2JFduv62yo 783737

>>783734
>feckyew

>is still hiding and stuff.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783739

File: 1402281924899.jpg (71.98 KB, 1296x903, 331714.JPG)

>>783730

>The gryphon is slashes by your hoof claws and falls to the ground dead, twitching slightly from the lightning.


>His two buddies swing their swords at you angrily.


#1 Gyphon
HIT
Roll 1d20 + 3 = 21
DMG
Roll 1d8 + 2 = 9

#2 Gyphon
HIT
Roll 1d20 + 3 = 23
DMG
Roll 1d8 + 2 = 6

>>783732
>>783734

>The gryphon pulls out his battle axe and rushes forward to chop at you


HIT
Roll 1d20 + 6 = 26
DMG
Roll 2d6 = 5


>>783729

>You find yourself face to face with a barricade near the top of the stairs. A gruff voice behind it.


"Who are you? We got pups in here and anit going down without a fight."

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783742

>>783739

>Aquila takes 15 damage.


>The melody changes of the song and you feel rejuvinated


-Healing Song-
Roll 2d6 = 8

Discord!7OrderIi3E 783746

File: 1402282049810.png (329.54 KB, 800x700, What the hell did you just pos…)

>>783739
>The griffon promptly gets swatted away as if he were a pest by his tail.
Hey! You're just a cheapy griffon! You don't get any makeovers! Besides, I found this on you.
>He tosses a crest of the opposing house at the griffon he swatted away.

Emery 783749

File: 1402282146323.png (146.67 KB, 974x1252, Emery 63.png)

>>783736
>>783746
>Emery just kind of watches this all unfold

>He gives Misha a look like "Maaaaybe we should go"

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783751

>>783749

>Misha nods and she tries to sneak away with you.


>>783746

>He is knocked out as the crest hits him in the face and he crumples to the ground. Opps

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 783753

File: 1402282253226.png (487.24 KB, 600x765, 355283__safe_solo_bat+pony_gua…)

>>783742
>Attacks back

Roll 1d20 + 7 = 21 Hit
Roll 1d6 + 2 = 6 Damage
Roll 1d8 = 3 Lightning Damage

Roll 1d20 + 3 = 15 Hit
Roll 1d6 + 2 = 7 Damage
Roll 1d8 = 2 Lightning Damage

Griffith!2JFduv62yo 783754

>looks to the guard

So… uh….

Discord!7OrderIi3E 783756

File: 1402282278247.png (153.56 KB, 630x938, Bitch you best be trolling.png)

>>783749
>>783751
Hey, where are you going?
>He grabs Emery again and sets her on his lap and begins polishing her hooves.
The things I do.

Emery 783757

>>783751
>Head out of room towards upstairs

Discord!7OrderIi3E 783759

File: 1402282364493.gif (250.65 KB, 400x273, Lolol.gif)

>>783757
>Stays in Discord's lap actually.

Emery 783761

>>783756
>Gets stopped in her tracks

"Hey, listen. I really appreciate the makeover. I mean, definitely needed one. But things to do, ponies to see and all. Think we can catch up later?"

Charm
Roll 1d20 + 5 = 7

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 783762

>>783739
We didn't come here to fight. We're just some weary travelers caught in a crossfire and we're just looking for a way out.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 783765

File: 1402282684912.jpg (141.81 KB, 600x560, LOL.jpg)

>>783761
>The charm doesn't work.
No. Not until I'm done.
>And now he he pulled his tail up, with the end turning into a brush, and brushing her hair.

Emery 783769

File: 1402282839509.png (15.54 KB, 945x945, PinkieShrug.png)

>>783765
>She sighed and looked to Misha

"Go ahead and tell the others I'm getting a makeover. I'll be with them eventually"

>She gets comfortable

"Might as well enjoy this for the time then"

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783770

File: 1402282843389.png (288.48 KB, 980x815, 458006__safe_solo_oc_fallout+e…)

>>783754
>>783754
>>783762

>The guard at the barricade pokes his feathery head out and examines everyone.


"Ponies? Here? Eh… I guess your story checks out."

>He moves the barricade wooden door and beckons all of you in with a paw.


>You spot dozens of scared gryphons, all of them really young, hiding all over the place.


>The gryphon salutes


"Skyclaw at your service. Retired Royal Gryphon Air Force."

>He was an older gryphon with a blunderbuss and a few shortswords on his back.


"Protectin' our youth hidin up here."

>>783765
>>783761
>>783757

>Misha giggles.


"Emery is a pretty pony princess~"

>She looks at Discord.


"Can you turn him back into a stallion? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 783772

>>783770
How are you going to get these children out of here? This looks like a dead end to me.

Griffith!2JFduv62yo 783773

>>783754
>>783770

>heads behind with the guard, and shudders, "Rufflewing really has gone crazy since I last was here…. ''

Discord!7OrderIi3E 783774

File: 1402282992215.png (126.44 KB, 683x792, Let me think about that.png)

>>783769
>He just hummed as he continued his work, trimming here and there, combing, brushing, and making her look better than she did before.
I'm thinking a bow.
>Suddenly a big bright pink bow appeared.
No, no bow.
>And then it vanished.

>>783770
And ruin my perfectly good Zebra Collectable? No!

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783778

File: 1402283216893.png (916.48 KB, 1000x948, tumblr_ml80ggNROV1rtmlnyo1_128…)

>>783772

>Skyclaw guffaws


"Listen up son! Back in my day we used to fight during a blizzard, on a hill, and we liked it. This is our home and these Rufflewings anit going to take it from us. No sir."

>>783773

"Yeah, not git at the barricade and help me fight off these feathery morons."

>>783753

>Aquila slashes at another one, critcally maiming him and causing him to stagger backwards and fall to the ground wounded. The other one slashes at you again


"Die bat pony!"

Roll 1d20 + 2 = 20
DMG
Roll 1d8 + 2 = 10

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783779

File: 1402283324048.jpg (40.62 KB, 500x500, 138721__safe_oc_lineart_artist…)

>>783774

>Misha grows jealous.


"Hey! No one touches him except me okay?"

>She steps forward angrily.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 783780

[To Be continued]

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798041

File: 1404780154942.png (130.05 KB, 700x300, 1347675975011.png)

[Roll Call]

Discord!7OrderIi3E 798042

File: 1404780299282.gif (4.52 MB, 576x324, See you later eyes.gif)

>>798041
Roll 1d20 = 16

Emery 798046

>>798041
Calling 2 Roll 1d20 = 8

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 798047

File: 1404780568509.png (136.1 KB, 1024x996, echo_the_bat_pony_8_by_zee66-d…)

Here... More or less...

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798050

File: 1404780851789.gif (294.45 KB, 640x486, 9VeQUVG.gif)

>>798047
>>798046
>>798046
>>798042

let me go get the others

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 798082

>>798050
oh gawds i'm late
here

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 798088

File: 1404782600604.jpg (1.98 MB, 2850x1773, punishment.jpg)

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798090

File: 1404782626694.png (107.76 KB, 500x431, 286478.png)

>Skyclaw points to Eden, Crescent, and Gavriel.

>>783762

"Yeah' I reckon its a dead end but this is our home and these Rufflewings gotta go. I didn't fight in the Great Yeti Wars to run now."

>Meanwhile......


>>798088


>Aquila and Golden Beak were downstairs behind an overturned table as cover as arrows and more guards came through the front door.


>She points a feathery wing over to the wall.


"Can you hit the chandelier?"

[Roll Dexterity]

Emery 798095

File: 1404782750707.png (146.67 KB, 974x1252, Emery 63.png)

>>798090
>Emery continues to sit there while Discord makes her over, unable to really do much else

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798097

>>798095

>Misha growls and begins to argue with Discord.


"Let him go! We need to get out of here."

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 798098

>>798090
>Crescent does what she does best. Remaining silent and watching intently

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 798099

File: 1404782830762.png (44.53 KB, 280x360, 5.png)

>>798090
I'll give it a go.

[Dexterity]Roll 1d20 + 5 = 23

Discord!7OrderIi3E 798101

File: 1404782916409.jpg (438.54 KB, 1139x1100, I know.jpg)

>>798095
There, all prettied up.
>He let go of her and let her do whatever she wanted now.

Emery 798106

File: 1404783206295.jpg (410.94 KB, 1920x1080, hair.jpg)

>>798101
>She pokes at her newly styled mane inquisitively
"Um, thanks. See you around in the future then"

>>798097
>She grabs Misha by the hoof, rushing down the hall with her.
"Come on. We should probably help everyone else"

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 798109

>>798090
Well, if running isn't an option, standing our ground will be difficult but not impossible. Let me examine these barricades and see if I can strengthen them.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798111

File: 1404783430133.png (3.56 MB, 3240x2690, 260093.png)

>>798098

>Some young gryphons stroll over to you and gently chirp and hug you.


"Are we going to be okay?"

>They ask with big cute beady eyes.


>>798099

>One of your daggers manages to find its mark perfectly and you strike a rope holding the chandelier up above the entrance. It falls down, pinning three Rufflewing guards who yelp out in pain.


"NICE!"

>Someone shouts in the crowd as two more charge your position.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798112

File: 1404783520810.jpg (17.96 KB, 500x221, barricade.jpg)

>>798106

>Misha nods.


"Aquila is in the main entryway bar fighting for his life. We should help him!"

>>798109

[Roll Intelligence]

Then

[Roll Strength]

>Crescent and Gavriel can assist with rolls.

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 798116

>>798112
Int
Roll 1d20 + 6 = 10

Str
Roll 1d20 - 1 = 0

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 798118

>>798111
>She nods her head

Don't worry, we'll be alright.

>>798112
>Crescent walks over to Dusty and nudges him.

Can I help in some way?

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798122

>>798116

>You know some simple ways to improve the design.


>However when you go to pick a piece of wood up from the corner, you drop it and stub your hoof. (Don't ask how)

Emery 798123

File: 1404783798145.png (174.28 KB, 900x675, sir bearington.png)

>>798112
"Got it. Let me try something"

>Alter self to Rufflewing gryphon

>Starts running down the stairs shouting
"THE WHOLE UPSTAIRS IS ON FIRE! WE NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

Bluff - Roll 1d20 + 5 = 14

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 798127

File: 1404783931269.png (408.22 KB, 981x980, 244957__UNOPT__safe_bat-pony_a…)

>>798111
>Rushes at them

Roll 1d20 + 7 = 11 Hit
Roll 1d6 + 2 = 3 Damage
Roll 1d8 = 2 Lightning Damage

Roll 1d20 + 3 = 20 Hit
Roll 1d6 + 2 = 3 Damage
Roll 1d8 = 2 Lightning Damage

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798128

File: 1404784054427.png (376.37 KB, 413x424, Wyrensong Inn.png)

>>798123

>The Rufflewings in the entryway see a fellow avian brother and shout to each other.


"Everyone out! Leave this Wyrensong scum! We will beat them in the tournament!"

>>798127

>As Aquila leaps forward to attack, they flee quickly.


>The Wyrensong Tavern cheers.

Emery 798134

File: 1404784270207.png (146.67 KB, 974x1252, Emery 63.png)

>>798128
>Alter self back to normal now that everyone's cleared out. She tries to mingle her voices with the cheers

"Hooray! Yeah! Free drinks for the zebra! Bunches of gold too! Here here!"

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 798135

File: 1404784296361.png (1.97 MB, 2800x2900, 186560__safe_solo_pony_armor_w…)

>>798128
Yeah ya better get, or I wreck you mate!
>Aquila stands chest out proudly

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798137

File: 1404784414987.jpg (71.98 KB, 1296x903, 331714.JPG)

>>798134
>>798135

>The crowd cheers and Aquila and Emery are picked up and moved around the crowd who cheer.


"Three cheers for this bat pony and Zebra."

"Hip Hip Horray!"

>The crowds toss you both around and everyone thanks you as they go to treat the wounded and pour more ale.

Griffon?!7OrderIi3E 798142

File: 1404784558533.png (105.73 KB, 303x329, you ready to fly.png)

>>798137
Yeah, three cheers for the food. I mean Zebra and Bat!

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 798143

>>798137
Hearing the cheers, I'll cautiously head downstairs.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798144

File: 1404784633315.png (4.78 MB, 2250x2705, 1396206945655.png)

>Crescent, Gavriel, and Dusty hear cheering downstairs.

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 798146

File: 1404784731493.gif (1.37 MB, 600x700, 211754__UNOPT__safe_oc_animate…)

>>798142
>doesn't hear over the cheering

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798147

File: 1404785012194.png (103.42 KB, 500x587, tumblr_n4o1cksK4b1tyyomlo1_500…)

>>798143


>Skyclaw helps remove the door and whispers.


"I will stay upstairs with the younglings. Good luck."

>>798146

>A few gryphonesses give you pecks on the cheek and other's some ale and heartfelt thanks for helping.


>Misha and Emery find themselves too hoisted up on the table and given praise and thanks.


>Golden Beak clears her throat and shouts loudly.


"May I have your attention please! We just fought back a band of Rufflewings. This might not be the last of them so we have to prepare better."

>One of the crowd shouts.


"The Tournament! We need to go to the Tournament. The registration and first day will be tomorrow."

Griffon?!7OrderIi3E 798149

File: 1404785067533.png (75.46 KB, 304x338, Props!.png)

>>798147
Prepare better? I can do that easily!

Emery 798152

File: 1404785293783.png (146.67 KB, 974x1252, Emery 63.png)

>>798147
>Smiles, enjoying the praise

"What's this tournament anyway? You all talk about it like it's the end all be all"

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798162

File: 1404785826301.jpg (1.63 MB, 2700x2900, Equestria Map.jpg)

>>798152

>Golden Beak nods her head at you.


"Indeed. This Tournament is called into session to decide the fate and rule over the Gryphon Kingdoms. The House or Clan that wins assumes power of the entire gryphon lands and peoples and call the houses to defend the territories if need be. They also pay a small tribute."

>Golden Beak continues.


"Its a tournament of fighting skills, agility, and endurance. We have the big three events, Jousting, Fighting, and Archery then each House brings a challenge of their own for every other."

Emery 798165

>>798162
"So what are you bringing to the challenge table then? And do you know anyone of the other clans' challenges?"

Discord!7OrderIi3E 798169

File: 1404786244911.png (376.12 KB, 570x720, What's your point.png)

>>798162
Where is this tournament located?

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798171

File: 1404786316111.png (107.76 KB, 500x431, 286478.png)

>>798165

>Golden Beak nods.


"I know what the Bloodtalons and Featherbrews will bring."

>She grabs a mug of cider and raises it before sipping.


"The Featherbrews will host a drinking contest as they always do. It is a tradition."

>The crowd cheers.


"And the Blood Talon's will have some sort of physical test of endurance. The last tournament was held almost twenty years ago with the birth of the Prince. They had a marathon run in which Fredrick Von Rufflewing won."

>>798169

>She points out the window due east.


"Right outside the capitol city. In the fields."

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 798172

>>798162
Who's do you think has the best chances of winning this year?

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798176

File: 1404786622765.jpg (71.98 KB, 1296x903, 331714.JPG)

>>798172
>Golden Beak nods grimly.

"The Rufflewings. They took a great deal of food from the other Houses as Tribute as its more valuable than gold in these lands due to the sun that hasn't shined in almost three years."

>A green tipped feather gryphon stands up. His name was Eaglesong.


"Aye! We are all skin and bones while those fat nobleponies live off our misery."

>The crowd murmurs and grows angry. Golden Beak raises a paw.


"I assure you, brothers and sisters that the other Houses and Clans are feeling the pinch too. Some of them have all perished from starvation and we are at a breaking point."

>Shouts of "YEAH" echo into the chamber.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 798177

File: 1404786641902.jpg (71.39 KB, 1215x1076, SHINING FINGER.jpg)

>>798171
FOUR HUNDRED CHOCOLATE PUPPIES!!
>suddenly there were that exact amount of chocolate K-9's in the little place thy were all in.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798180

File: 1404786753318.png (107.76 KB, 500x431, 286478.png)

>She points out to the crowd with a talon.

"I need volunteers. Volunteers for the Tournament of ...."

>She speaks the tournaments real name in the Avian language to which none of you other than Gavriel understand.


>>798177

>The crowd laughs and a few munch on the chocolate.


>For a place so willing, not many paws were put into the air. Probably a good four paws.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 798181

File: 1404786826847.png (911.85 KB, 900x941, What is that.png)

>>798180
>The puppies didn't mine being animated chocolate.
How could you? They all had lives! And dreams!

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 798183

>>798180
What would the Manabeaks have as their competition?

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798184

File: 1404787155874.png (116.6 KB, 1024x734, 198976.png)

>>798181

>A few gryphons look down at the squirming chocolate puppies they had munched on and put the pieces down, feeling rather guilty. Others shrug and keep eating.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 798189

File: 1404787321111.jpg (526.57 KB, 800x1109, It's not so hard.jpg)

>>798184
>Suddenly the ones they put down regenerated the chocolate, and licked with with chocolatey tongues.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798193

File: 1404787479461.png (259.87 KB, 1276x910, tumblr_mpfybrJjNW1ro8ogro2_128…)

>>798183

>Golden Beak thinks to herself.


"I was around for the last tournament. About twenty winter seasons old. I recall it being related to magic. A strange ritual in which the gryphons made all the competitors drink some of their mana potions and attempt to harness the power of their minds to move objects."

Emery 798196

>>798193
>>798183

"Bet you'd be good at that one, eh Rusty?"

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 798199

>>798193
>>798196
Possibly. Sounds like my sort of thing. I'd be willing to compete in this tournament if you guys could help us.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 798205

>>798199
>>798196

>The crowds murmur. Eaglesong speaks up.


"No pony has ever joined the tournament before. Think it can be done Golden Beak?"

>Golden Beak nods.


"Yeah.It never hurts to try."

[To Be Continued]

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 798208

>>798171
And things were never the same...
>>798193

Prince Griffith Von Rufflewing? Didn't he disappear years ago? I swear I saw a griffon with similar markings once in Equestria... But I dunno..." He shrugs.

Guard!MuMU9Sb3i2 821110

File: 1409792451580.png (594.13 KB, 685x685, 46506__safe_oc_armor_royal+gua…)

[Roll Call]

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 821113

Tricky!MePilljLDc 821114

File: 1409792635954.jpg (183.8 KB, 723x1105, ice_drake_shyvana_portrait_rio…)

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 821115

>>821110
>here, queer, get used to it etc etc

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 821120

File: 1409792915517.jpg (80.15 KB, 588x720, 1.jpg)

Emery 821124

File: 1409793100019.png (840.27 KB, 610x813, I have no idea.png)

>>821118
>>821110

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 821126

File: 1409793311432.jpg (30.67 KB, 298x377, You know what, nevermind1.jpg)

>>821124
>I concur

Guard!MuMU9Sb3i2 821128

File: 1409793566499.jpg (194.3 KB, 1024x768, 1376141623132.jpg)

>Last time on Equestria Adventures

>The party found itself in the company of a guild of gryphon adventurers calling themselves the Wyrensong.


>Another rival and unruly group of gryphons called the Rufflewings had been kicked out of the Tavern and returned to extract justice.


>After defeating the rival clan in bloody combat, the Wyrensong's started to plan for the Tournament of Fates also jokingly called the Tournament of Feathery Knights.


>Eaglesong and Golden Beak ask the adventurers if they wanted to join...

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 821129

>>821128
I don't think... I'd be much good at any events, but I can certainly provide medical support...

And other support

>he winks at Golden Beak at this.

Emery 821130

File: 1409793873188.png (146.67 KB, 974x1252, Emery 63.png)

>>821128
"Well, I might not participate, but there are ways to give you all an edge."
>Wink wink nudge nudge

Guard!MuMU9Sb3i2 821132

File: 1409793926889.png (190.49 KB, 735x879, tumblr_n8xbufpz7L1sphhvko1_128…)

>>821128
>>821129

>Golden Beak winks back.


[Recap of Tournament Info and House Info]

Traditionally there have been six gryphon Houses that have existed. Although there have been more clans and other rival groups, these six have remained constant for almost a millennium.

-Clan Wildhammer-
Matriarchy
A group of fierce mostly female blacksmiths. Their prowess in engineering and metalwork is unmatched throughout the land. Many foreign leaders request armors and weapons from them as a symbolic gesture of their own power. Males are not treated very nicely at Clan Wildhammer and are often seen as "distractions."

-House Bloodtalon-
Survival of the Fittest
A clan of the most feared gryphon fighters in all the land. Their love of violence and power is a testament to their philosophy that only the strongest survive. This group of gryphons murders their crippled, handicapped, and any gryphon who would hurt their bloodline. All gryphons in this House are elgibile to become the leader if they depose the current one.

-House Rufflewing-
Monarchy
The largest of the gryphon clans, House Rufflewing is lead by the noble Fredrick Von Rufflewing and his wife Guinevere. This clan has an established set of laws and is primarily farmers who tend to the fertile fields of the Gryphon Kingdoms. They are currently the lead gryphon group that controls the other clans and houses.

-Clan Wyvernsong-
Democracy
A hearty group of gryphons bound together for their love of battle, song, and glory. The entire clan often vacates their ancestral home to go adventuring throughout the world. Famous travelers from this group include Goldenbeak, Silvertalon, and Razzleclaw. These three have had moderate success in far away lands, doing charity work, killing monsters, and other noble deeds.

-House Featherbrew-
Patriarchy
The Featherbrew clan is the oldest of the gryphon groups that exist in the Kingdoms. Their culture is based upon their love of brewing. Often times, travelers are seen stumbling away from their ancestral taverns, not able to remember even their own names for the Featherbrew drink is one of the most powerful in the land, bringing merriment, warmth, and joy. Legend has it that the eldest of the Featherbrews has a secret brew, so strong, that it is able to bring the dead back to life for their very souls wish to drink the nectar of their talonwork.

-Clan Manabeak-
Unknown
A strange group of gryphons that formed from an offshoot of the long dead House Sinew. Stationed in an outpost near the more fringe parts of the Kingdom, the group lived unknowingly near a mana well that seeped into their crops, their bodies, and products causing them to have various strange and vague magical properties. Their leader is a gryphon who has mastered spellcraft and together, he and his kindred produce magical draughts, scrolls, and other devices to help their gryphon brothers and sisters. They often team up with Clan Wildhammer to craft magical weapons.


This Tournament is called into session to decide the fate and rule over the Gryphon Kingdoms. The House or Clan that wins assumes power of the entire gryphon lands and peoples and call the houses to defend the territories if need be. They also pay a small tribute.

Its a tournament of fighting skills, agility, and endurance. We have the big three events, Jousting, Fighting, and Archery then each House brings a challenge of their own for every other.

The Featherbrews will host a drinking contest as they always do. It is a tradition.


"And the Blood Talon's will have some sort of physical test of endurance. The last tournament was held almost twenty years ago with the birth of the Prince. They had a marathon run in which Fredrick Von Rufflewing won."

Guard!MuMU9Sb3i2 821135

File: 1409794051693.png (202.67 KB, 500x401, tumblr_n4o1cksK4b1tyyomlo2_500…)

>>821130

>Eaglesong raises an eyebrow but continues on.


"What is it that you strange pony-folk seek in the gryphon kingdoms anyways? What was your mission?"

[Diplomacy] (Charisma) We are on an important mission from Princess Celestia herself.
[Bluff] (Charisma) Tourists.
[Ignore] (Inquire About Avia)

Guard!MuMU9Sb3i2 821138

Tricky Aquarius
<Knight>
[Earth Pony] - Knight (LG) lvl 5

Hit Points = 74
Strength = 22
Constitution = 16
Dexterity = 10
Wisdom = 13
Intelligence = 11
Charisma = 15

Will = +4
Reflex = +1
Fortitude = +9
AC = 27
Hit = 8

Equipment
[Steel Shield] +2 AC
[Family Heirloom Full Plate] +14 AC
[Masterwork Longsword] 1d8+1
[5000 bits]
[Potion of Healing] 2d6 x4

Emery 821139

>>821135
[Diplomacy] Roll 1d20 + 10 = 11

"We're on a mission from [r]God[/r] Celestia"

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 821140

File: 1409794305225.jpg (216.8 KB, 992x992, 244594__UNOPT__safe_princess-l…)

>>821128
Eh, I'm up for it. If I could kick feather tail then, I can kick feather tail later.

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 821141

File: 1409794431073.jpg (42.2 KB, 425x230, blues_brothers.jpg)

Guard!MuMU9Sb3i2 821142

>>821139

Roll 1d20 + 3 = 11

Tricky!MePilljLDc 821143

File: 1409794597273.png (36.68 KB, 407x390, Tricky.png)

>>821118
>>821140

>A lone night is just listening in from a far.

Guard!MuMU9Sb3i2 821144

>>821142
>>821139

>Golden Beak and Eaglesong gasp.


"It is true then. Celestia knows of Avia and her plight!"

>They speak to themselves.


"Our demi-goddess has not been seen in almost two years. We fear the worst. King Rufflewing claims she is well but the lands all around us are shrouded in mists and the sun refuses to shine for long here."

Guard!MuMU9Sb3i2 821145

File: 1409794703379.jpg (91.14 KB, 800x640, rape incoming.jpg)

>>821143

>You overhear them talking about a tournament.


>As a Knight, there would be no greater honor than winning that tournament.

Guard!MuMU9Sb3i2 821149

File: 1409794967665.jpg (117.41 KB, 1000x1000, 1405352631021.jpg)

>They turn towards the group and the Tavern

"Who among you wishes to be counted amongst the bravest of us all?"

>The entire house cheers and Golden Beak face paws.


"Not all of you can go. Half of you can't even fight any more."

>She turns back towards the group.


"Will you at least go to the tournament with us? You need to see Avia right? The only way in to see her is through the shrine and Temple Steppes through the King Rufflewing Castle."

Emery 821151

File: 1409795181659.png (146.9 KB, 555x555, Implying.png)

>>821149
"Sure. Like I said, I'm sure there are ways to help you all."

Tricky!MePilljLDc 821152

File: 1409795218531.png (105.89 KB, 434x370, tricky3.png)

>>821145
>Decides to follow along and register for the tournament for the honor when the time presents itself.

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 821153

>>821149

Well, we don't have much of a choice now, do we? We have to make it to Avia...

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 821154

File: 1409795305192.png (670.47 KB, 900x765, 213396__UNOPT__safe_solo_night…)

>>821151
Agreed.

Guard!MuMU9Sb3i2 821155

>>821154
>>821153
>>821152
>>821151

>Golden Beak smiles.


"Well Met! Help yourself to our drink, food, and beds while we prepare for the tournament. Registration is tomorrow and the next day it begins."

(Free RP)
(You may RP with DM or each other here)
[Or Pass]

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 821157

>>821155
Psst, Golden Beak... Shall we spend some time together to drink and eat and enjoy~?

Emery 821159

>>821154
"So, what've you got in mind? Because it sounds like a plan's forming in your wee bat skull"

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 821162

File: 1409795916667.png (14.15 KB, 138x138, 193040__UNOPT__bat-pony1.png)

>>821159
I was thinking of fighting along their side. I'm sure they can use someone who thinks different than a Griffin.

Guard!MuMU9Sb3i2 821163

File: 1409795941597.png (107.76 KB, 500x431, 286478.png)

>>821157

>Golden Beak bows gracefully towards you and gently holds out a wing.


"Let us eat. I am famished after a well fought battle."

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 821165

>>821163
>Nods, and takes her wing to walk with her towards the food. "I'm glad I got to see you again here... "

Guard!MuMU9Sb3i2 821166

File: 1409796013602.png (282.62 KB, 969x824, 453694__safe_solo_oc_fallout+e…)

>>821162

>Eaglesong overhears your conversation.


"We've never seen a bat pony here before! You are an oddity this far north for sure. Plus you fight with hoof claws. Something gryphons usually don't do."

Emery 821167

File: 1409796034200.png (146.9 KB, 555x555, Implying.png)

>>821162
"Riiiight. Fighting. Honorable stuff and all that. Right...."

Guard!MuMU9Sb3i2 821170

File: 1409796239715.jpg (Spoiler Image,192.01 KB, 550x477, 1381112697274.jpg)

>>821167

pic related. add gold coins everywhere.

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 821171

File: 1409796439178.png (823.58 KB, 1000x1000, 284223__UNOPT__safe_oc_magic_p…)

>>821166
That's right! Other ponies use spears and archery, but my clan is accustomed to swift hoof fighting.

>>821167
I'm sure you have some weird plan in mind.... Seeing what you do and all.

>>821170
Chapter 35... The memories...

Emery 821176

>>821171
"Oh you"
>Gathers rubber tubing

Guard!MuMU9Sb3i2 821182

[To Be Continued]

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 823696

File: 1410144775133.gif (1.18 MB, 230x172, 1290317630069.gif)

[Roll Call]

Emery 823698

>>823696
>Sew busy

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 823700

Pill Popper !MePilljLDc 823708

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 823715

File: 1410145730931.jpg (164.68 KB, 792x537, YB3Es.jpg)

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830166

File: 1411347991214.png (627.4 KB, 1000x589, 1349531751366.png)

[Roll Call]

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830168

>>830166
>Present

Emery 830172

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830174

File: 1411348307810.png (594.45 KB, 1900x1080, 39Xj4a3.png)

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 830176

>>830166
[huehue intensifies]

Tricky!MePilljLDc 830179

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830181

File: 1411348752720.jpg (294.57 KB, 2048x1365, 20481.jpg)

>Morning dawns upon the group and they found themselves walking with a procession of gryphons towards the capitol which was several miles in the distance. A great lake was near the castle along with a large outdoor stone structure that was centuries old that sat near the banks of the lake bed.

The sky was hazy and the sun seemed to not be able to truly pierce the unnatural fog that rested in the plains between the mountains.

[Anyone]
[Roll 1d12]

Tricky!MePilljLDc 830184

>>830181
Roll 1d12 = 3

Emery 830186

>>830181
Roll 1d12 = 9

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 830190

File: 1411348978466.png (282.99 KB, 492x641, 1.png)

>>830166

>>830181
Roll 1d12 = 1

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830194

File: 1411349049133.jpg (490.75 KB, 1920x1080, 322912.jpg)

>>830181

>Various other bands of gryphons with flags and banners, some with obnoxious and gaudy decorations while others traveled in simplicity, marched towards the tournament grounds.


>Every clan, house, group, and affiliation would be here for the festival and competition.


>>830184
>>830184
>>830186

(You'll see the actions of this roll later on)

>Eaglesong turns towards the adventurers.


"We should speak of strategy while we can. Who is strong to fight? Who among you is fleet of hoof? And which one has the strongest will?"

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830195

>>830181
Roll 1d12 = 5

Tricky!MePilljLDc 830196

>>830194
>The cloaked knight raises a hoof.

I can fight." He said.

Emery 830198

File: 1411349198203.png (146.67 KB, 974x1252, Emery 63.png)

>>830194
"Just tell me where you all are the weakest and I'll see about evening the playing field"

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 830200

File: 1411349282722.png (93.41 KB, 785x785, 144364__UNOPT__safe2.png)

>>830194
I do most of the fighting in my group.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830202

>>830194
>Crescent hangs out in the background, knowing that she is not capable in a fighting situation

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 830205

>>830194
"I can't fight well, but like I said, I'm more than ready to heal and fix up our side."

Emery 830206

>>830202
>Emery notices her hanging in back and pushes her forward
"She's quick on her hooves. And she's got a sweet bird to boot, so that's got to count for something"

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830211

File: 1411349694171.png (917.28 KB, 1025x1150, 391296.png)

>>830190
>>830195

[Noted]

>>830200
>>830198
>>830196

>Eaglesong nods at each of you, his expression was of intense thought.


"Good. We should be okay."

>Around midday the group arrives at the ancient grounds of the Gryphon Kingdoms.


>The sounds of music, smells of food, and chatter echo around the walls as tournament was going to start around one in the afternoon.


>King Fredrick von Rufflewing would be at the tournament any moment now.


>They moved into their section of the stone stands eyes the huge grounds where some gryphonesses played the harp while others sang gracefully.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPkLhSVtPS4

>Various other houses were present with their colors and banners strewn about.


>Your group had the color of emerald green and the sections of the stands were painted as such.


>About forty in all from your group had arrived.


>>830202

>The Raven stands on your shoulder, watching about curiously. The black eye of the bird looking into Crescents occasionally and a simple voice speaks out.


"Something sinister is at work here"

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830212

>>830211

>Everyone roll spot or preception


[Intelligence] Spot
[Perception] Wisdom

Tricky!MePilljLDc 830213

>>830211
"What a good day for a tourney" Tricky thought to himself.

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 830216

>>830212
[Intelligence]Roll 1d20 + 2 = 19

Emery 830217

>>830212
>Spot check
Roll 1d20 + 2 = 8

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 830218

>>830212
Roll 1d20 = 17 wis

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830219

>>830211
>Crescent is of course, startled by the bird talking as she still has not found out why the bird is talking...

>>830212
Roll 1d20 = 4

Roll 1d20 + 1 = 8

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830220

File: 1411350290849.png (176.52 KB, 591x331, Capture.PNG)

>>830216

>Your heightened bat pony senses allow you to spot a large amount of strange "peace keepers" who were strewn about the audience and tournament grounds. They wore strange purple and red mixed robes that covered armor underneath. Their faces were strangely hidden and all you could see was beak or muzzle that stuck out from it.


>>830218

>Your gryphon wisdom finds it odd that the security is not done by the leading house which was the Rufflewings. These guards appeared to be under the control of the Rufflewings but you couldn't be sure.... They did give off a creepy vibe.


>>830219

>Crescent found nothing wrong and continued to sit in the bleachers. One of the Wyrensong gryphons passes her some root beer and a giant homemade pretzel.


"Eat up, young one. The tournament takes all day."

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830222

File: 1411350301451.jpg (74.84 KB, 720x540, 429006__safe_human_screencap_g…)

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 830224

>>830220
>>830220
Something is wrong here... These guards seem... Not quite right...

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830225

File: 1411350508889.jpg (108.06 KB, 720x664, Intriguing.jpg)

>>830219
>>830220
>He had her root beer and was drinking it. The pretzel was unharmed.

Emery 830226

>>830224
"What? Not gryphony enough for you?"

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 830227

File: 1411350536615.png (718.18 KB, 1000x1000, 284222__UNOPT__safe_oc_bat-pon…)

>>830220
I sense something odd with the fellows in red robes.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830229

>>830220
>She grimaces at the food. Being in a family of guards, she was raised to eat healthy foods, which was opposite of the food that was in front of her.

>>830225
>Crescent slowly looks up at Discord and blinks twice before she started to back up. She was not accustomed to the god of chaos just appearing in front of her, so this frightened her greatly.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830230

File: 1411350718165.png (313.96 KB, 720x720, Back up.png)

>>830229
Hey, relax. I just wanted your root beer.
>He picked her up and placed her back where she was.
Trust me, this is gonna be good.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830231

>>830230
>She shudders as he touches her

"W-What do you want with me? M-My father serves C-Celestia... And he's a very determined pony...."

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 830232

>>830226
(Sigh) I'll tell you nice and slow so you can understand.

The guards are usually under the hire of the hosting house, in this case, the Rufflewings. In this case, there is no indication of that. What kind of guard wears those robes anyway? Who might we have encountered before who gave off ominous vibes, wore robes and, I don't know, tried to kill us

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830233

File: 1411350840230.jpg (121.88 KB, 500x321, 1358309110637.jpg)

>>830229
>>830227
>>830225

>No one could see Discord except for you at the moment. What odd mischief was he up to this time?

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830234

File: 1411350927477.jpg (184.17 KB, 800x1086, Let me get this straight.jpg)

>>830231
He does? Then I wouldn't worry, he'll be fine.
>Suddenly a daisy sandwich appeared in front of her, floating.
Eat up, better than the food here.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830235

>>830234
>Crescent was taught to not take food from strangers, and Discord was definitely a stranger.

"N-No thank you..."

Emery 830236

>>830232
"Hmmm. That is a bit odd. I could probably disguise as one and get close to see what's up if you'd want me to."

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830237

File: 1411351047037.png (327.62 KB, 830x579, Lets see what you got.png)

>>830235
Suit yourself.
>He eats it in one bite, like the entire thing, even the place, with a foam utensil.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830238

File: 1411351092211.jpg (48.75 KB, 535x437, HERESY1.jpg)

>>830227
>>830226
>>830229
>>830232

>A horn echoes out in the distance as a good three hundred or so gryphons gather in the stone stands and sit, chatting quietly now as the tournament begins.


>A gryphon noble from the Rufflewing House stands on a stone in the middle of the field and shouts.


"Hark! Brave gryphons bold!"
"Be you young or old."
"Welcome to the Six Hundreth Gryphon Kingdoms Tournament of Fates."

>The crowd cheers.


>Eaglesong whispers to the group.


"When we start, we will have the group move down together. Watch out for cheaters. Some of these clans are rowdy."

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 830239

>>830236
Could be a plan but it might be dangerous . I can't guarantee it'll be covered by your insurance if you have any. Death by cultists can be a tricky thing to argue.

Emery 830240

>>830238
>Whispers back
"What if we out cheat them?"

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830242

File: 1411351414599.jpg (107.96 KB, 900x603, 1344101323017.jpg)

>>830240

>Eaglesong snickers.


"We aren't exactly the house that cheats but you are welcome to join any others out here. Heh."

>Golden Beak puts a talon'd paw on your shoulder.


"Don't get caught. The fate of our kingdom is in our paws and hooves."

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830244

File: 1411351786014.png (4.78 MB, 2250x2705, 1396206945655.png)

>>830238
>>830242
>>830239
>>830238

>The gryphon noble continues in his refined voice.


"THE FIRST CHALLENGE TODAY WILL BE"

[Group]
[Roll 1d100]

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830245

>>830237
>>830238
>Crescent just sits there with Discord, having a troubled look on her face.

>>830244
Roll 1d100 = 1

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 830246

>>830242
"Way to put the pressure on." He laughs, then adds, "those cultists could be a big problem now, if they keep on going... With Avia's mortal form slain and the kingdoms like... This... Not to mention these cultists showing up and trying to assassinate the princesses in Equestria, then showing up as guards here... "

>>830244
Roll 1d100 = 28

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830247

File: 1411351921376.png (267.23 KB, 1135x1506, Discord and a Luna doll.png)

>>830245
>Roll is maxed, Cresent suffers nothing.

>He picks the bird up like an ice cream scoop.

Nice raven you got here

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 830248

>>830244
Roll 1d100 = 25

Tricky!MePilljLDc 830252

>>830244
Roll 1d100 = 10

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830253

>Crescent, becoming bored with the tournament already, she decided that she would go out and do what she originally set out to do; save her sister.

>Since the quest had been put on the back-burner due to the tournament and all, she was going to go out and do it by herself.


>Crescent gets up and leaves the tournament, trying to find the right way to the shrine.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830254

File: 1411352438015.jpg (259.87 KB, 1276x910, tumblr_mpfybrJjNW1ro8ogro2_128…)

>>830246
>>830247

>>>830248


>>830247
>>830246
>>830245

"THE FIRST CHALLENGE SHALL BE THE TRIAL OF COMBAT! A ONE VERSUS ONE MATCH UNTIL ONLY ONE HOUSE REMAINS!"

>the crowd roars and Eaglesong nudges Tricky and Aquila.


"You both can compete. Can tag out if need be after each round."

>The announcer continues.


"THE SECOND SHALL BE THE TEST OF HOUSE RUFFLEWING! THE MARATHON!"

>The audience chirps, squawks, and claps excitedly.


>Eaglesong looks amongst the group.


"Who hear can run really far?"

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830255

File: 1411352473579.png (543.56 KB, 1024x1315, I'll just keep this hat.png)

>>830253
So you don't want ice cream?
>The raven was now ice cream, and the raven was unknowingly on her back.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830258

>>830255
"Saving my sister is too important... and if no one wants to help, I'll do it myself. My mother told me to be brave, and that's what I'm doing; just like father."

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830259

File: 1411352595906.png (644.54 KB, 720x479, 4YerGdH.png)

>>830253

>As you stand up to leave sneakily, you depart easily without anyone noticing.


>The Rufflewing Keep was a few miles away from the lake and you saw its impressive spires and turrets along with the houses that were inside the enormous castle walls that protected it.


>You had no ideal where to go but you had to be brave and save your sister.


>The main gate was shut and you saw a small gate near the main one that had a steady stream of gryphons coming and going from the tournament.


[Roll Fate]
Then
[Roll Wisdom] or [Roll Intelligence]

>How to get into the Temple behind the Castle?

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 830260

File: 1411352613396.png (585.13 KB, 962x1024, 419728__safe_solo_oc_bat+pony_…)

>>830254
My flying is in pretty good shape.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830261

>>830255
>>830258

>The ice cream wiggles about clearly confused.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830262

File: 1411352630534.png (325.63 KB, 720x720, Hugs.png)

>>830258
>Pretends to wipe a tear form his eye.
They grow up so fast.
>Tosses the ice cream behind him as it floats away like a helium balloon.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830263

File: 1411352655448.gif (87 KB, 600x528, AFRO.gif)

>>830261
>The raven wasn't ice cream, it was replaced by it.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830264

>>83025
>Fate roll
Roll 1d100 = 72

>Wisdom roll

Roll 1d20 + 1 = 13

>>830262
>Crescent merely harrumphs and continues

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830265

File: 1411352801669.png (257.11 KB, 799x1108, Spiral Jervis'd.png)

>>830264
Do you even have any idea where you're going?

Tricky!MePilljLDc 830266

File: 1411352814359.png (42.15 KB, 182x314, tricky by lesboo.png)

>>830254
>The cloaked knight just watches on.

"I can't run very fast...with my current attire." He said with a low gravelly voice.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830269

File: 1411353051017.jpg (259.87 KB, 1276x910, tumblr_mpfybrJjNW1ro8ogro2_128…)

>>830260

>Various gryphons, gryphon squires, and others stand up from the audience and stroll down to the fields where the respective houses bring out chests of gear and deposit them on the ground as the gryphons begin to armor up.


>Eaglesong points towards your hooves.


"Its a ground thing. We don't typically do sky races."

>>830263

>The sugary mess makes poor Crescent all sticky and slightly cold.


>>830264

>The young unicorn spots various ways she could get into the castle.


[Wagon] Various wagons were coming in and out of the small gate. Perhaps she could stow away amongst them?
[Infiltration] Perhaps there would be a way to scale the wall? Or move in through the sewers?
[Diplomacy] Asking a gryphon to take you into the main city could work. What would be your story though? A traveler looking at the worlds sights and sounds? A unicorn looking for work? This would be tricky to pull off since many gryphons were xenophobic.
[Disguise] Pretend to be a gryphon and bypass the gates.

Emery 830270

>>830254
>>830269
"I've got a plan"
>Alter self to gryphon and disguise as Bloodtalon clan
>Integrate into their crowd

Roll 1d20 + 5 = 24 Disguising bluff

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 830271

>>830269
Ah, guess I can work with that as well.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830272

File: 1411353248907.gif (250.65 KB, 400x273, Lolol.gif)

>>830270
>Your disguise is so good, that you cannot find yourself in the crowd. Roll a new character.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830274

>>830265
"Well... umm..."

>>830269
"The sewers might be the best bet, no traffic and a straight shot into the castle...

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830275

File: 1411353396414.jpg (156.84 KB, 600x495, Aren't they supposed to fly.jp…)

>>830274
But then you'd smell, and attract a lot.

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 830276

>>830275
(>implying she doesn't stink already)

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830277

File: 1411353467686.png (282.62 KB, 969x824, 453694__safe_solo_oc_fallout+e…)

>>830266
>>830260
>>830271

>Would one of you like to do the marathon? Perhaps you should ask Misha, Kya, or Dandelion?


>The two of you make your way down to the fields where the Wyrensongs bring out a chest of ceremonial armor for you both.


"Its for gryphons but im sure it will fit you."

>>830270
>>830272

>You pluck out some feathers from a gryphon as you pass by.


"OUCH! WHO DID THAT?"

>And manage to disguise yourself so well as a gryphon that you scoot into the crowd of Blood Talons who were stomping the ground together.


"STRENGTH!"

>They shouted.


>What were you looking for?


>>830274
>>830275

>The choice is yours to make.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830278

File: 1411353494971.jpg (264.93 KB, 700x798, Original!.jpg)

>>830276
I'LL WASH HER THEN!!!

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830280

File: 1411353633005.jpg (37.43 KB, 300x466, ..jpg)

>>830277
>Sewers

>Let's do this

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830282

File: 1411353714130.png (198.71 KB, 1000x989, Spiralcord.png)

>>830280
>And then he was tiny, and hiding in her mane.

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 830283

>>830278
(Hue, none of us have showered in ages, she'd be the only clean one haha)

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 830285

>>830277
>Aquila asks Misha, Kya, and Dandelion
I'm pretty quick on my hooves, but do any of you have a lot of stamina?

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830290

File: 1411354183247.gif (78.66 KB, 671x813, 1387768082465.gif)

>>830282
>>830280
>It begins!

>The eager unicorn sets out on an adventure of her own. She quietly departs the tournament grounds and moves through the tall grasses along the road towards the castle.


[Roll Stealth] Dexterity

>>830285

>Misha's face when you ask this question. (pic related)


>Dandelion puts a hoof in her face and pushes her away.


"I can run. With a bit of help from my nature magic we should be alright."

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830291

>>830290
>Thank goodness that it's my highest skill

Roll 1d20 + 3 = 22

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830293

File: 1411354336532.jpg (114.58 KB, 700x577, I had a tooth missing.jpg)

>>830291
So what are you going to do after you rescue her?
>He was swirling up a piece of her hair, and put it in an ice cream cone, and licked it.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830294

>>830293
"I'm... not sure... We'll just cross that bridge when we get to it..."

Emery 830295

File: 1411354377953.png (172.53 KB, 513x462, fluttershy_meets__braveheart_b…)

>>830277
>Shouts along with them
>Find the most leader looking of the Bloodtalons
>Loudly address him so that others can hear
"What's this I hear about a 1 on 1 fight? Are they too scared to to let us all fight? Don't think they can handle the might of House Bloodtalon?"
>Turns to other Bloodtalons
"What do you say men? Do you want some pansy fight? Or to you want a brawl that'll be talked about for ages?!"

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830297

File: 1411354424791.jpg (124.48 KB, 600x546, If you look, I have three arms…)

>>830294
How about going back home?

Tricky!MePilljLDc 830298

File: 1411354426409.png (2.09 MB, 1081x1081, trickygraves.png)

>>830277

"Sheesh..I thought id could stay stealthed for a bit longer." He said as he removes his robes and armour he then equips the ceremonial garbs.

"So what now?" he asks.

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 830300

File: 1411354756037.png (317.9 KB, 1024x1434, 651194__safe_solo_oc_armor_fal…)

>>830290
>Aquila gives a small giggle to Misha's reaction
Well, guess that's settled. I can go for the 1 vs 1.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830303

File: 1411354943023.png (588.6 KB, 1024x968, artist _Stone pony.png)

>>830295

>Your shouts of encouragement and rabble-rousing do not go unnoticed.


>The Blood Talons around you were becoming very rowdy, throwing things at the neighboring stands goers and the guards came over and started to yell at them.


>The leader of the blood talons was HUGE gryphon with scars and a wicked looking tattered cloak. His epic beard and feathered mohawk made him intimidating indeed.


[Roll Will] To not be scared of him and communicate in the language he knows.

>>830298
>>830300

>The gryphons help you both armor up, padding you both with heavy linens before slipping on simple plate. They strapped it down and locked the plates. The garb was rather comfortable and light as it was minimal protection for more mobility.


>They open a chest revealing a whole host of weapons.


[Pick Any Weapon]

Tricky!MePilljLDc 830305

>>830303
>Being a knight he picks a short sword,and buckler/small shield.

"This will do nicely." He says with a grin.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830306

File: 1411355059295.png (269.02 KB, 600x500, lazer.png)

Emery 830308

>>830303
>I ain't afraid of no giantgryphon
Roll 1d20 + 1 = 6
(Already speak all languages with innate spell 2. Comprehend languages:You understand all spoken and written languages.)

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830310

>>830291

>The unicorn stealthily makes it the entire way without being seen by anygryphon on the road or from the ramparts. She spots three sewer entrances.


[Entrance One] Lots of water pours out of a rusty drain about a foot above the moat the travels out into the river nearby. With some force, you could probably break the grates or pull them off.

[Entrance Two] A storm drain. A pipe big enough for you to squeeze into would be able to take you towards the roofs of the buildings.

[Entrance Three] Sewers. A rather foul smelling sewer entrance is nearby with the majority of the stream of tainted water flowing off into underground caves.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830312

>>830308

>You open your mouth to speak at him but pause. He was that damn scary.


[Roll Again]

Emery 830316

>>830312
Roll 1d20 + 1 = 3

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 830317

>>830310
>Let's take the pipe up to the roofs

>>830297
"I don't know... it's a long way back... I dunno how I would make it back by myself in the first place."

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 830318

>>830303
>Picks up two daggers in his hooves
This should do well with what I normally fight with.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 830321

File: 1411355856559.jpg (171.29 KB, 700x632, Well duh.jpg)

>>830317
That's a good point. Didn't know asking wasn't an option.

Tricky!MePilljLDc 830323

File: 1411355978042.png (36.68 KB, 407x390, Tricky.png)

>>830318
"Well long time no see...Last i saw you was some funny business with a rock." He said with a gravelly voice.

"So i for one am glad are paths have crossed again." He said.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830324

File: 1411356039533.gif (761.14 KB, 500x352, YOU'RE DOOMED.gif)

[To Be Continued]

>Next time....


Fighting! Stealth! Action! Evil!



>Meanwhile...



>King Rufflewing sits upon his throne. His talons rap gently on the chair of ivory and gold as he looked off into the empty hallway.


>His mind was full of doubt, full of anger, full of hatred. Corrupted long ago, the gryphon was in a state of inner conflict.


>A voice behind him rings out in the empty throne room.


"My lord~ are you feeling well?"

>The gryphon perks up at the feminine voice.


"Yes, Empress. I wonder how my kingdom would accept you as their new Queen."

>A laugh of amusement echoes from behind him.


"Muahahahah"

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 830325

>>830324

" They'll accept it....or die. "

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 830331

waiting Pill Popper!N7NoHopeec 837707

File: 1412555099255.jpg (647.54 KB, 881x677, ahri_fanart_by_kureiyah-d81i6u…)

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840193

File: 1413162089927.png (594.45 KB, 1900x1080, 39Xj4a3.png)

[Roll Call]

Paladin!!r9Arn1ZQ7c 840195

>>840193
>*grumble* *grumble*

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 840196

>>840193
[laddy]

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 840197

Emery 840198

File: 1413162217814.gif (510.71 KB, 352x232, highlights no watermark.gif)

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 840201

File: 1413162505939.jpg (39.61 KB, 500x281, a25.jpg)

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840205

File: 1413162859789.jpg (71.98 KB, 1296x903, 331714.JPG)

>>830317
>>830310

>[Entrance Two] A storm drain. A pipe big enough for you to squeeze into would be able to take you towards the roofs of the buildings.


>Crescent stumbles up some rocks, and climbs up shakily into the vent. Cold water about waist deep drains out at a slow pace. It was dark up ahead and curved upwards.


>>830318
>>830323
>>830316

>Tyrant Bloodsplatter squawks at you and pushes you aside.


"Be gone whelp. Do not bother me with your...."

>He notices the crowd of Blood Talon's shouting for action and a brawl.


"Hmmm."

[Intimidate] [Roll Charisma]

or

[Diplomacy] [Roll Charisma]

>Meanwhile on the FIELDS OF JUSTICE tournament grounds, Aquila and Tricky stood together as the other gryphons prepared to fight.


>A gryphoness with pink feathers and a blue tunic strolls over.


"Which of you shall be competing first? It will be against House Mana Beak."

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840211

>>840205
>Crescent whips out her solar dagger that she obtained, using the light coming off it as a flashlight to guide her way through the pipe.

Emery 840215

>>840205
[Diplomacy] Roll 1d20 + 5 = 10
"Your brethren are calling for a fight! Are you going to ignore them? I say we do what we do best. Who's with me?!"

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 840217

>>840205
>more like competing in bed hue

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 840219

File: 1413163249832.jpg (49.06 KB, 529x452, 141304966324.jpg)

>>840205
I guess that shall be me.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840221

File: 1413163371652.jpg (36.7 KB, 400x600, LKgnN.jpg)

>>840211

>The dagger guides the way. You couldn't see through the chilly water but you felt with your hooves, the stone steps for the maintenance of the pipes.


>The tunnel narrowed and soon you had to climb upwards at a 45 degree angle. At last you come upon a grate and as you move to open it, you discover it was locked.


[Roll Intelligence] Inspect Lock for Weaknesses

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840227

>>840221
Roll 1d20 = 2

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 840230

>>840221
(1dguardpone more like it)

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840232

>>840227
>Taking 20

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 840233

>>840205
I will be competing first.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840234

File: 1413163723647.jpg (45.79 KB, 450x299, plains.jpg)

>>840215

>Tyrant Bloodsplatter holds a taloned paw to silence you. The crowd ceases its riotous behavior and all eyes are upon them.


" THREE FROM EACH HOUSE! A BRAWL WE SHALL HAVE! "

>The audience cheers, even some of the other sections applaud.


>Eaglesong looks about.


"Anyone else to volunteer?"

>The House shuffle around a few characters and the field was packed with warriors. Three from each house and clan.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840236

>>840232
>>840227

>Its a simple latch lock. A magical spell to levitate the bolt out of place would work nicely.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840240

>>840236
>And so Crescent does, opening the lock and poking her head out to see what's on the other side of the grate

Emery 840244

>>840234
'Damn...'

>Shitty plans foiled, she slips out of the Bloodtalon crowd, towards the stands


>Look around for anything that might interfere with the matches/weird things

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 840246

>>840244
>Warning: Zebra spy in base

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840249

File: 1413164369703.jpg (105.54 KB, 700x512, mtg_07.jpg)

>>840233

>Tricky, Aquila, and Eden were on the field.


>A royal looking Rufflewing Noble announces once more to the audience.


"Gryphons, and Gryphonesses! We are changing the Blood Talon's challenge into a brawl. The last House standing wins. Non lethal blows only. If you are struck in a lethal spot then you must fall down and surrender."

>The 18 fighters were present on the grassy field in front of the bleachers and flags floating in the air.


>The three pairs of each eyed each other all about.


>Discuss Strategy now...
This post was edited by its author on .

Emery 840255

File: 1413164555024.jpg (146.62 KB, 1920x1080, HDBLUEALERTPIC-1.jpeg)

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840258

File: 1413164741468.png (376.37 KB, 413x424, Wyrensong Inn.png)

>>840246
>>840244

[Emery] [Roll Fate]

>>840240

>Crescent moves through the gate and pokes her head out of the narrow path to see the ramparts of the castle walls.


>There were very few guards, most of them were watching the tournament from the walls or watching from spyglasses.


>Three routes existed.


[Sneak Behind the Guards] Move down the stairs (Roll Dexterity]

[Jump on Nearby Rooftop] (Roll Dexterity and Strength)

[Slide into the Storm Channel] This was for the mountain snows that melted off and funneled the water underground or into the valley. (Roll Constitution)

>Crescent saw the city before her. A strange purple glow from the lights emitted everywhere. It was eerie and gave her the creeps. The rooftops were all colored blue with heavy tiles.

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 840260

>>840249
>doesn't really do much since there's not much I can do here

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840263

>>840258
>Attempt to sneak by the guards. Her small frame and the guard's being distracted should make it easy enough for her to slip by

Roll 1d20 + 3 = 20

Emery 840265

>>840258
Roll 1d100 = 59

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840270

File: 1413165304454.jpg (74.99 KB, 1152x649, Castle Rufflewing 3.jpg)

>>840263

>Crescent sneaks by so well that she does not make a single noise. The gryphons were talking amongst themselves.


"Wow, they are having a brawl and we didn't get to make it this year."

"You can't be bucking serious? Damnit!"

>Crescent moves down the ramparts into a brief courtyard and through some bushes. Peaking out, she spots various alleyways, and streets.


>You needed to find the temple in the mountains behind the keep. The castle was your main objective.


[Roll Spot](Intelligence) or [Roll Wisdom]

>>840265

>The bizarre voodoo magicks seem to wear off and you find yourself becoming male again.


>>840260

>Golden Beak sits next to you and begins to strum her harp.


"Shall we sing and cheer the praises of our House?"

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840271

>>840270
>Wisdom
Roll 1d20 + 1 = 15

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 840274

>>840270
>Gavriel nods, "We may as well, not much I can do until they start coming in with injuries, after all..." He smiles, then pauses a moment before asking, "where did you get that harp, by the way? "

Emery 840278

File: 1413165657088.png (437.82 KB, 2654x2654, emery awesome face.png)

>>840270
"Awwww yeah! I'm back baby!"

>Cue awkward gryphon stares


>Cough, take seat, watch brawl

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840280

File: 1413165674231.jpg (58.4 KB, 640x386, Castle Rufflewing2.jpg)

>>840271

>The main cobblestone pathways would be suicide. A few wayward gryphons, too unfortunate to go to the games, moved about the streets attempting to get to where they needed. Their heads hung low.


>A feeling of evil crept up your spine. Something wasn't right here.


>There were a few options open to you.


[Use Alleys] Dart from Alley to Alley

[Disguise Self] Perhaps you could find some loose feathers and tar and disguise yourself with a simple robe? You could check to see if any back doors to the various houses that were all around were open.

[Sneak on the Roofs] With a few stairs about, you could manage to climb across the roofs. The buildings were very clumped together.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840281

>>840280
>Crescent sends out her Raven scope out the roofs and see how guarded they were.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840287

File: 1413166043637.jpg (278.19 KB, 1134x995, artist hinoraito.jpg)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWE0nlhpdq8

>THE SOUND OF A HORN BOOMS OUT THROUGH THE CROWD AS THE DRUMS RATTLE AND CROWD CHEERS


"FIGHT!"

>The Noble-gryphon shouts.


>At once the Houses began to converge on the Rufflewings. Two burly knights with shields and a lean looking one behind them with a halberd.


"Aye!? Pick on the best first HAHA!"

>Eden, Aquila, and Dusty notices the Wildhammers moving straight towards them.


>Three female gryphons in chain mail, wielding hammers.


>The lead one had a gem circlet on her head and she points to Aquila.


"A bat? How dare you and your pony filth defile our tournament. Prepare to lose!"

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840289

>>840281

>The rooftops were completely empty.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840292

>>840289
>And thus Crescent goes onto the roofs, still determined to save her sister.

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 840296

Tricky!N7NoHopeec 840299

File: 1413166505103.png (42.15 KB, 182x314, tricky by lesboo.png)

>>840287
>Tricky just looks around bored.

"I don't understand why i was ordered to participate in these games. Tricky thought to himself as he waited for somepony else to make the first move.
This post was edited by its author on .

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 840301

File: 1413166529690.png (174.62 KB, 461x519, 82404__UNOPT__artist-equestria…)

>>840249
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rczYV90JlPk

Never judge the book by it's cover.
We got this right guys?

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 840303

>>840287
I'll fire my crossbow at the lead wildhammer
Dex
1d20+0

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 840304

>>840303
Roll 1d20 + 0 = 5

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 840305

File: 1413166734113.png (823.58 KB, 1000x1000, 284223__UNOPT__safe_oc_magic_p…)

>>840287
>Aquila darts a one of the griffons on the side of the leader.

Roll 1d20 + 5 = 23 Hit
Roll 1d6 = 1 Damage

Roll 1d20 + 1 = 14 Hit
Roll 1d6 = 3 Damage

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840307

File: 1413166826384.png (4.78 MB, 2250x2705, 1396206945655.png)

>>840296
>>840274

>Golden Beak chuckles.


"Adventure. Remind me to tell you sometime. Found it on some crazy bear in the forest. Wanted to more 'civilized' and wore many hats."

>She strums it and Gavriel feels his heart flutter from the magical tune.


>>840299
>>840301
>>840303
>>840304

>Eden's bolt goes wide and the Matriarch swipes it to the side with a hammer.


"Coward, fight like gryphons!"

>The two in front of her charge forward at Aquila and Tricky.


[Aquila] [Tricky]
(You both have first strike or may make a defensive maneuver)

>>840292

>As you move across the rooftops, you occasionally peak into a window to see worried gryphons milling about their business. An air of oppression was everywhere.


[Roll Fate]

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840308

>>840307
Roll 1d100 = 98

>Here we go

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 840309

>>840307
>*turn signal sound*
>>840305

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 840310

>>840307
Alright~

>listens and cheers on their side

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840311

File: 1413167051140.png (644.54 KB, 720x479, 4YerGdH.png)

>>840308

>Everything was going right for Crescent. She made it to the last house before she spotted a large metal and stone door to the Rufflewing Keep. There was no way she was getting in that way.


[Roll Spot] (Intelligence or Wisdom)

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840312

>>840311
>She quickly searches for another way in

Roll 1d20 + 1 = 11

Emery 840313

File: 1413167160333.png (532.19 KB, 3185x4000, Emery.png)

>>840310
>Scooches over next to him

"Soooo. Want to find out what those creepy guards are up to?"

Tricky!N7NoHopeec 840315

File: 1413167193241.png (36.68 KB, 407x390, Tricky.png)

>>840307
>>840307



>Raises Shield to block for him and the bat pony.


Roll 1d20 + 3 = 5 con

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840316

Emery
<Wheatley>
[Zebra] - Bard(CN) lvl 4

Hit Points = 29
Strength = 10
Constitution = 11
Dexterity = 16
Wisdom = 12
Intelligence = 14
Charisma = 20

Will = +5
Reflex = +6
Fortitude = +1
Speed = 14
AC = 13
Hit = 5

Equipment
*Banjo
*Traveling Cloak +1 AC +2 Speed
*Dagger 1d6 DMG
*[Tail-Ring of the Lesser Magi] +1 Hit +1 Int
*[Tribal Mischief Mask] - Does mischief
*[Pendant of Vitality] +5 HP
*[Bracelet of Friends] This silver charm bracelet has four charms upon it when created. The owner may designate one person known to him to be keyed to one charm. (This
designation takes a standard action, but once done it lasts forever or until changed.) When a charm is grasped and the name of the keyed individual is spoken, that person is
called to the spot (a standard action) along with his or her gear, as long as the owner and the called person are on the same plane. The keyed individual knows who is
calling, and the bracelet of friends only functions on willing travelers. Once a charm is activated, it disappears. Charms separated from the bracelet are worthless. A
bracelet found with fewer than four charms is worth 25% less for each missing charm.
*[Tundra Armor] Armor of the Northern winter guard. Enchanted with resist elements.
*[Ice-Shoes] Metal pony-shoes that prevent slipping on ice
*[Potion of Foxes Cunning] +4 Wisdom (5 minutes)
*[Ring of Loftiness] Lessens your total weight by 25%
*[Wand of Affection] A rather exotic looking wand with a pink sapphire at the tip. Causes positive thoughts towards the user. 50x Charges.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aquila
<Solemn>
[Bat Pony] - Rogue(CN) lvl 4

Hit Points = 25
Strength = 14
Constitution = 12
Dexterity = 20
Wisdom = 12
Intelligence = 14
Charisma = 11

Will = +3
Reflex = +9
Fortitude = +1
Speed = 13
AC = 17
Hit = 5

Equipment
*Rapier 1d6 DMG
*Throwing Kunai(s) 1d5 DMG
*Old Scalemail +3 AC -1 Speed
[Cloak of Agility] +1 Dex
*[Three Wishes] This ring is set with three rubies. Each ruby stores a wish spell, activated by the ring. When a wish is used, that ruby disappears. Two left.
*[Enchanted Hoof Claws] 1d6 x2 + 1d8 x2 (Lightning)
*[Water (Freeze Proof Tin)]
*[Tundra Armor] Armor of the Northern winter guard. Enchanted with resist elements.
*[Ice-Shoes] Metal pony-shoes that prevent slipping on ice
*[Orb of Blood] The empty shell of the vampire slain. The souls of his victims are long gone and only their life force remains. +10 Hit Points Permanent.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nocturne
<Dragonjack>
[Half-Breed Bat Pony / Earth Pony] - Rogue (CN) lvl 4

Hit Points = 24
Strength = 10
Constitution = 11
Dexterity = 18
Wisdom = 12
Intelligence = 08
Charisma = 18

Will = +2
Reflex = +6
Fortitude = +3
Speed = 14
AC = 15
Hit = 4

Equipment
*[Dagger] 1d4 DMG
*[Shortbow] 1d6 DMG
*[Drums of Panic] These drums are kettle drums (hemispheres about 1½ feet in diameter on stands). They come in pairs and are unremarkable in appearance. If both of the pair
are sounded, all creatures within 120 feet (with the exception of those within a 20-foot-radius safe zone around the drums) are affected as by a fear spell (Will DC 16 partial). Drums of panic can be used once per day.
*[Winter Survival Kit]
*[Tundra Armor] Armor of the Northern winter guard. Enchanted with resist elements.
*[Ice-Shoes] Metal pony-shoes that prevent slipping on ice


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gavriel
<Griffithr>
[Gryphon] - Field Medic (NG) lvl 4

Hit Points = 47
Strength = 06
Constitution = 18
Dexterity = 18
Wisdom = 25
Intelligence = 10
Charisma = 08

Will = +3
Reflex = +4
Fortitude = +7
AC = 13
Hit = 7

Equipment
*Medkit
*Surgical Tools
*Gause
*Clamps
*Potion of Cure Light 1d8. x2
*[Cloak of Agility] +1 Dex
*[Vest of Escape] Hidden within secret pockets of this simple silk vest are magicks that prevent the wearer from ever being tied up, manacled, shackled, bound, or gagged.
*[Winter Survival Kit]
*[Tundra Armor] Armor of the Northern winter guard. Enchanted with resist elements.
*[Ice-Shoes] Metal pony-shoes that prevent slipping on ice


= Nature's Purity Cleanse Status Ailments with successful roll that beats or meets the DC save for the original spell. Cleanses positive buffs as well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dusty Scroll
<CM/Eden>
[Unicorn] - Wizard (CN) lvl 4

Hit Points = 29
Strength = 8
Constitution = 14
Dexterity = 10
Wisdom = 14
Intelligence = 22
Charisma = 10

Will = +8
Reflex = +0
Fortitude = +2
AC = 10
Hit = 6

Equipment
*Adventurers kit
*20 Platinum 100 Gold
[Pendant of Vitality] +5 HP
[Elixir of Rejuvenation] Restores missing limbs and body parts
Components
*Scroll Case ( 1x Wings, 1x Grease, 1x Obscuring Mist)
*[Winter Survival Kit]
*[Tundra Armor] Armor of the Northern winter guard. Enchanted with resist elements.
*[Ice-Shoes] Metal pony-shoes that prevent slipping on ice
*[Wand of Web]x49
*[Ancestral Ring] The family crest of Kurse is imprinted on this platinum and gold ring. +1 Intelligence.



*[Summon Minion] Level One : Summons a Skeletal Pony to do your bidding.
Skeletal Pony (Lvl 1)
Str - 12
Con - 12
Dex - 12
Wisdom - 0
Intelligence - 0
Charisma - 0
HIT +3
DMG 1d8 (Longsword and shield)
AC 15

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cecilia
<Paladin>
[Bat Pony] - Duelist (CN) lvl 3

Hit Points = 18
Strength = 10
Constitution = 11
Dexterity = 21
Wisdom = 14
Intelligence = 14
Charisma = 10

Will = +3
Reflex = +7
Fortitude = +3
Speed = +2
AC = 18
Hit = 6

Equipment
*Linen-Fiber Plate Vest +2 AC
*Rapier 1d6 DMG
*Light Crossbow 1d6 DMG
*Heavy Crossbow 1d10 DMG
[Cloak of Agility] +1 Dex




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crescent
<Paladin>
[Unicorn] - Mage (NG) lvl 2
Female / Age = 14

Hit Points = 13
Strength = 7
Constitution = 12
Dexterity = 16
Wisdom = 13
Intelligence = 10
Charisma = 11

Will = +3
Reflex = +3
Fortitude = +1
AC = 13
Hit = +1

Equipment
[Simple Cloak]
[Neckband of Stoutness] +3 HP
[Coin Pouch]
[Rune of Recall]x1 Teleports to home. One time use.
[Horn Ring of the Raven] +1 Wisdom + 1 level 0 spell
*[Winter Survival Kit]
*[Tundra Armor] Armor of the Northern winter guard. Enchanted with resist elements.
*[Ice-Shoes] Metal pony-shoes that prevent slipping on ice
*[Solar Skean] A Holy dagger blessed by Celestia herself for various Sun rituals. 1d6DMG +1d4 HOLY. Neutral or evil characters may not touch this blade. Can be used as a flashlight.
*[Jar of Guardian Jelly] A strange jar filled with a glowing blue goo. Reflects the next physical attack done. A single usage.

Natural Abilities

Arcane Blast: Ranged Touch Attack (1d20+dex). Damage = 1d4+wis

Detect Magic : Can Detect Magic in an area with a successful wisdom roll

Spells Per Day
lvl 0 = 4
lvl 1 = 1

********************************

Tricky Aquarius[b]
<Knight>
[Earth Pony] - Knight (LG) lvl 5

Hit Points = 74
Strength = 22
Constitution = 16
Dexterity = 10
Wisdom = 13
Intelligence = 11
Charisma = 15

Will = +4
Reflex = +1
Fortitude = +9
AC = 27
Hit = 8

Equipment
[Steel Shield] +2 AC
[Family Heirloom Full Plate] +14 AC
[Masterwork Longsword] 1d8+1
[5000 bits]
[Potion of Healing] 2d6 x4

***********************************

**Party Fund**
*[21829 Golden Bit Coins]
*[War-axes]x2 1d12 DMG. Scratched and pretty beat up.
*[1 Medallion]x1
*[Curved Dagger 1d5]x1
*[Potion of Cure Light]x3

[Frost Howler Mask] + 1 Intelligence +1 Wisdom. Become friend to all wolves wearing this mask and be able to understand canine.

[Mana Sapphire] A heart of a dead Mana Elemental. Can be consumed for magical properties. Sorcerers, Mages, Arcanists, and other magic users should probably use this as non magic users may suffer death or injury.


[b] Stats
(Might not be updated. Let me know if needs work)

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840323

File: 1413167763260.jpg (56.29 KB, 694x800, Wood-Door-1938CDJ.jpg)

>>840305
>>840309

>Aquila strikes with one of the daggers in the side of the Gryphoness and she chirps in pain as the dull blade hit her for nonlethal. The other one misses and strikes her armor for no non lethal.


"ARG! FLEABAG!"

>She swings down at you with the hammer


Roll 1d20 + 4 = 17 HIT
Roll 1d12 = 7 DMG (Non-Lethal)

>>840315

>The other one swings at you


Roll 1d20 + 4 = 8 HIT
Roll 1d12 = 2 DMG (Non Lethal)

"AHA!"

>>840313
>>840310

>Kya, Misha, and Dandelion sit alongside Golden Beak and Gavriel.


>They watch as the fields were full of shouting and banging arms.


>The crowds cheer as the gryphons fought in a huge battle with the Wyrensongs and Wild Hammers fighting a little ways from the skirmish.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840328

File: 1413167984382.jpg (243.04 KB, 1920x1080, fantasy-wallpaper-castle-wallp…)

>>840312

>You could attempt a teleport spell... That was extremely risky though and you would be very weakened afterwards.


>Crescent spots some trees that she could climb up and over the castle walls or into a window. There was also another storm drain, a few side doors that seemed deserted.

Tricky!N7NoHopeec 840330

File: 1413168012395.png (95.65 KB, 288x368, tricky head shot.png)

>>840323
>>840323
>Tricky just shrugs off the attack and raises his shield yet again.

[1d20 + 3]

Tricky!N7NoHopeec 840331

>>840330
Roll 1d20 + 3 = 18

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840332

>>840330
>>840323

>Aquila dodges the hammer barely and Tricky easily deflects the blow with his shield.

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 840333

>>840323
I'm going to cast blindness on the one that hit Aquila.
DC=18

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840334

>>840328
>Since Crescent had her dagger for a flashlight, the storm drain might be better to go through

>Storm drain

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840336

>>840333

Roll 1d20 + 4 = 11

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840337

>>840336
>>840333

>The gryphoness immediately squawks out.


"Aarhhg! I'm blind! Wha-"

[Attack of Opportunity] Aquila, Eden, Tricky can strike her out.

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 840340

File: 1413168337169.png (1.52 MB, 838x1665, 414045__safe_solo_bat+pony_art…)

>>840323
>>840332
C'mon, you gotta try better than that! I am a bat after all!
>Comes upon her again non lethally.

Roll 1d20 + 5 = 9Hit
Roll 1d6 = 2Damage

Roll 1d20 + 1 = 14 Hit
Roll 1d6 = 2Damage

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840342

File: 1413168367992.jpg (243.04 KB, 1920x1080, fantasy-wallpaper-castle-wallp…)

>>840334

>Crescent slides down the wall and lands on the ground in the alley with an oof before moving past some trashcans and through some bushes before dipping into the cold waters of the moat and wading through untill she makes it to the storm drain. This one was much, much smaller and you'd struggle to keep your head above the waters.


[Roll Fortitude]

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 840343

>>840337

Attack of Opp.
Roll 1d20 + 0 = 8

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840346

>>840342
>And of course, Crescent hates deep water

Just hold your breath.... it'll be fine...

Roll 1d20 + 1 = 20

Tricky!N7NoHopeec 840347

File: 1413168464042.png (42.15 KB, 182x314, tricky by lesboo.png)

>>840337
>Tricky takes his shield and rushes her for a shield bash.
Roll 1d20 + 6 = 9 i think strength.

Roll 1d8 = 3 dmg

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840350

File: 1413168801281.jpg (62.32 KB, 270x360, bath house.jpg)

>>840346

>Crescent swims underwater for a goodways. She could see with the light of the dagger in the murky cold waters that chilled her to the bone.


>Just as she thought her breath was going to run out, she saw a light above her and as her head broke water, Crescent discovered she was in the Royal Bath House. Her young unicorn head with soaked bat pony tuff ears pokes out of a fountain in the center of the room.


>A few gryphons servants were scrubbing at the walls and mopping the floors. Two in all between you and door which appeared to be the way out. Another door went into an unknown room and it was unguarded.

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 840351

>>840343
>forgot to roll damage
Roll 1d10 = 4

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840352

>>840350
>Attempt to get to the unguarded door and peak inside

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840354

File: 1413169014650.png (208.25 KB, 575x358, 81654.png)

>>840343
>>840347
>>840340
>>840351

>The three of you strike her so hard she collapses unconscious even if your blows weren't exactly stellar.


>The matriarch charges forward and swings at


Roll 1d2 = 1

1=Tricky
2=Aquila

Roll 1d20 + 6 = 14 HIT
Roll 1d12 + 3 = 4 DMG

"Taste me steel, ponyscum!"

>The other one swings wildly too.


Roll 1d2 = 2

1=Tricky
2=Aquila

Roll 1d20 + 4 = 23 HIT
Roll 1d12 = 5 DMG

[Parties Turn]

>>840352

[Roll Dexterity] Or [Roll Fate] or [Roll Wisdom]

Tricky!N7NoHopeec 840356

File: 1413169113275.png (36.68 KB, 407x390, Tricky.png)

>>840354
"Oh crabbaskets." He said as he raised his shield yet again to block.

Roll 1d20 + 3 = 6 con

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 840357

>>840313


>chuckles.


I suppose it'd be a good idea, after all, it IS part of why we are here in the first place...

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 840364

>>840354
Ow!
>Returns the attack at her

Roll 1d20 + 5 = 15Hit
Roll 1d6 = 5Damage

Roll 1d20 + 1 = 3 Hit
Roll 1d6 = 2Damage

Emery 840365

>>840357
"Great. So here's the plan: I talk to one of the guards...and that's as far as I've got. We'll wing the rest. I'm sure it'll work out"

>Find nearest creepy guard to talk to

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840367

>>840354
>Dex

Roll 1d20 + 3 = 9

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 840371

>>840354
Shoot the matriarch
Roll 1d20 = 13
Roll 1d10 = 9

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840373

File: 1413169730203.png (176.52 KB, 591x331, Capture.PNG)

>>840357
>>840365

>Dandelion follows you both as Misha and Kya cheer on the team with Golden Beak.


>The creepy guard's eyes were hidden behind the chain cloak. A few feathers stuck out though.


"Halt Citizen. Why are you bothering me?"

>>840356

>Tricky easily blocks the blow.


>>840364

>Aquila gets bonked on the head with a hammer and the world spins slightly and you swear you see little flying pegasi around your vision but you shake your head and retaliate.


>>840371

>The bolt bounces off her breastplate.


"Hah! Dweeb!"

[Tricky May Roll To Attack]

>>840367

>As Crescent climbs out of the fountain, she slips on the rocks and sinks to the very bottom with a small splash.


>The two cleaners turn about, looking for the noise and see the waters rippling. The speak in the avian language and


Roll 1d100 = 45

Tricky!N7NoHopeec 840374

File: 1413169815811.png (42.15 KB, 182x314, tricky by lesboo.png)

>>840373
>Tricky just yawns,and attempts to rush her with a shield bash.

Roll 1d20 + 6 = 20

Roll 1d8 = 1

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840376

File: 1413169954166.jpg (62.32 KB, 270x360, bath house.jpg)

>>840373


>The servants shrug and continue to work again, scrubbing harder.


>Crescent remains underwater for a good while until the coast was clear then she swam over to the side and climbed out slowly. She was soaked, and shivering.


>The door lead into a sauna and it was very warm inside as a fire underneath a metal grate a few meters below a water pit heated the water upwards into the room.


>There was no way out of this way.

Emery 840378

>>840373
"Just thought I'd make some conversation."
>Lean casually against nearby whatever
> Subtilely cast Charm Person

"So, guard here often? You don't look like the usual bunch."

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840380

File: 1413170149847.jpg (259.87 KB, 1276x910, tumblr_mpfybrJjNW1ro8ogro2_128…)

>>840374

>Tricky bashes so hard that (1+6) the Matriarch cracks a beak and is knocked backwards on her ass.


"Ouch! I YIELD! I YIELD!"

>The other one throws her weapon down in disgust.


>The brawl nearby was full swing, with the Rufflewings laying on the ground in beat up, and the Featherbrews also down, a few of them sipping on mead from flasks as they lay watching the battle between the Manabeaks and Blood Talons.


>>840378

>The charm spell has no effect. Huh?


[Roll Wisdom]

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840382

>>840376
>Stay there for a few minutes, off to the side and try to hyper-dry

Emery 840383

>>840380
Hmmmm. I'm usually better at this
Roll 1d20 + 1 = 3

Tricky!N7NoHopeec 840384

File: 1413170274006.png (36.68 KB, 407x390, Tricky.png)

>>840380
>Tricky sets down his shield,and extends his hoof to help her up.

"You did good friend. Perhaps next time we shall fight together." He said politely.

Emery 840385

>>840384
Braum pls

Aquila[Æther Knight]!IZSpArkLeY 840387

File: 1413170404421.png (40.04 KB, 187x197, 221839__UNOPT__safe_artist-sli…)

>>840384
Tch. Flirt.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840388

File: 1413170452019.jpg (62.32 KB, 270x360, bath house.jpg)

>>840382

>As you remain in the warm room, you sit for a bit, listening to the cleaning for a good while before the servants leave the bath house. Whew!


>Continue out of the chambers?


>Crescent was still soaked but warm and toasty. The raven pecked your cheek slightly and looked at you curiously.


"I sense something dark here..."

>The young unicorn felt the presence of evil about her and it made her nauseous. A natural gift that ran in her families blood line. Something foul was lurking the castle.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840389

>>840388
>Crescent, still not used to the talking bird, gives it a funny look

Well... I sense something too! I just don't know what it is...

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 840390

>>840380
The Manabeaks (casters) are still in while fighting the bloodtalons? I'm going to look to see if I can see any spells in effect.
Intelligence
Roll 1d20 + 6 = 26

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 840394

>>840380
Roll 1d20 + 7 = 20

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840395

File: 1413171002418.png (22.37 KB, 128x128, Mana_Void_icon.png)

>>840384

>The gryphoness opens her beak to speak but takes your hoof with her paw and you pull her up.


"Thank you, honorable pony. I'm afraid I was wrong about you and your friends."

>She bows.


"Matriarch Hearth. Now go win this fight."

>Her friend drags off the other unconscious one from teh field.


>>840383

>You have no ideal what was causing your magical charm to not work. Some other sorcery?


>>840390

>Sensing magicks about the Manabeaks, you discover that although the Blood Talon's son Slayer was striking one of them so hard his handle was cracking but it seemed to be doing little damage. The gryphons were playing it up acting like they were injured but the spells were as follows...


[Gravity Shield] Reduces the speed of projectiles and melee weapons within five meters by 90%.

[Haste]

[Empowered Strength] Grants magical strength through arcane means.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840397

>>840394

>Charm didn't work on the undead, constructs, or some planar beasts...

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840401

>>840389

>The Raven says no more for the time being. The path to the door was clear. Peak outside?

Gavriel!2JFduv62yo 840402

>>840397

>quietly relay this information to Emery.


"Something is wrong here... charm would only not work in those few specific cases, which means..."

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840403

>>840401
>Yes, take a peak outside to see if the coast is clear. If so, continue through the castle cautiously.

Tricky!N7NoHopeec 840404

File: 1413171224327.png (36.68 KB, 407x390, Tricky.png)

>>840395
>Tricky would take up his shield again and return to the battle at hoof.

Emery 840405

File: 1413171342920.gif (921.73 KB, 400x225, EyebrowsMcGee.gif)

>>840402
>>840395
"I need to step up my game. Got it."

>Slick back mane

"So, how about we get out of here? I know a little tavern that's usually not filled with brawling gryphons."
Charisma Roll 1d20 + 5 = 17

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840406

File: 1413171603196.png (176.52 KB, 591x331, Capture.PNG)

>>840403

>The halls were empty except for some purple orbs that floated in the halls, giving off a dark glow. The light seemed to bend around them and pull slightly into them. Closer inspection you realized that there was eye in the orb that was looking about.


[Hide] Roll Dexterity or Wisdom.

>There were multiple pathways.


[Discern the Correct Path] Wisdom

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 840407

>>840395
I'm going to cast Grease targeting the blood talons.
Dc = 17 Reflex

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 840409

>>840406
>Dex

Roll 1d20 + 3 = 9

>Wisdom


Roll 1d20 + 1 = 7

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840414

>>840405

>The guard growls.


"Get out of my sight, fool."

>The charm wasn't working. What the hell!


>>840409

Roll 1d100 = 5

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840415

File: 1413171955851.jpg (117.41 KB, 1000x1000, 1405352631021.jpg)

[To Be Continued]

Emery 840419

File: 1413172100392.png (532.19 KB, 3185x4000, Emery.png)

>>840414
>Narrows eyes
>Quietly to >>840402 Gavriel

"Ok, new plan. You distract them, and I rip off their mask. No one is that immune to charm. No one."

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 840422

File: 1413172147061.png (195.08 KB, 637x1024, moth pone.png)

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849063

File: 1414978806030.jpg (62.83 KB, 900x563, come at me bro.jpg)

[Roll Call]

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 849072

>>849063
>Don't expect quick replies

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 849073

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 849078

>>849063
Roll 1d100 = 14
>rolling fate pre-emptively hue

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849093

File: 1414979364734.jpg (74.99 KB, 1152x649, Castle Rufflewing 3.jpg)

>>849072
>>840406
>>840409
>>840414

>The eye blinks at you as you hide. After a few moments it continues on his pathway.


>There were foul magicks about. No doubt.


>There were so many doors, paths, and walkways that you couldn't discern where to go. In fact, even the language you didn't understand so the signs were pointless.


[Upstairs] More pleasant looking with brighter lights.
[Downstairs] The halls were lantern lit with no guards present but those orbs floating about.
[Remain on Floor] Unknown.

>Tricky, Dusty, and Aquila stood on the battlefield watching the Mana Beaks go paw to paw with the Blood Talon's were growing increasingly frustrated at their efforts to defeat the magical gryphons.

Emery 849098

File: 1414979533825.png (532.19 KB, 3185x4000, Emery.png)

>>849078
>>849093
"Ok, new plan. You distract them, and I rip off their mask. No one is that immune to charm. No one."

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 849099

>>840419

"I don't know how I'm going to achieve that but... I can try... maybe. I told you something was up with these... things..."

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 849105

>>849093
>Crescent decides that she may avoid the guards better if she went downstairs.

>Jostling her raven with her shoulders, she shrugs and ventures downstairs.

Emery 849112

>>849099
"Just pretend you're me. That should work.I'll be waiting over here."

>Smile at guard, then walk casually out of their immediate sight

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849113

File: 1414979910940.jpg (876.08 KB, 1920x1080, beast-s-dungeon-249112.jpg)

>>849105

>Crescent goes down one level to the sub floor. Another staircase can be seen going further down to the dungeons, prisons, and storage.


>This area seemed to be the lower quarters of the castle, various servant quarters, larders, and other things to hide in easily.


>Some gryphon voices were speaking together from around the corner as you passed through a series of hallways with side rooms with candles in them and small cots.


"That new mare...She gives me the creeps."

"Shut up fool. If she hears, the Empress will have you killed."

"Nonsense, she's just....weird. That stare seems to go right through you."

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849115

>>849112

>The guard resumes watching the crowd, scanning for any signs of trouble under that cloak and hood. He turns towards the battle on the fields.

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 849120

>>849113
>Sit silently in the shadows and listen more to the gryphon's intriguing discussion

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 849121

>>849112

...

>pokes one of the guards.


Oi.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849124

File: 1414980240022.jpg (259.87 KB, 1276x910, tumblr_mpfybrJjNW1ro8ogro2_128…)

>>840407

>The grease spell was highly successful.


>Each of the three barbarian gryphons falls on their haunches howling in anger.


>The crowd begins to shout and go into a riotous frenzy from the clear sign of cheating.


"MANABEAKS ARE CHEATERS!"

>The Blood Talons rage.


>>849120

>The guard growls at you and puts a paw on your chest.


"Not now citizen. The crowd is about to riot."


>>849121

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849127

File: 1414980377598.jpg (146.49 KB, 1024x576, alia_vycep01.jpg)

>>849120

>The guards continue their discussion in earnest.


"Do you find it odd that all these bad things started to happen when she arrived?"

"Shutup! Idoit. No more on this matter."

>You hear the sound of shifting armor as they move around towards your location. Crescent see's a neighboring room she could duck into, a barrel, or a closet.

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 849130

>>849127
>Crescent moves into the room and leaps into an open barrel

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849132

File: 1414980503094.png (208.25 KB, 575x358, 81654.png)

>>849124
>>849127

>The referee's run out and shout.


"WE ARE INVESTIGATING!"

>Manabeak fighter's stand down and look at each other as if they were guilty.


>The top gryphon uses a magical scroll and the magic in the area glows a bright blue.


"BUSTED! MANA BEAKS ARE DISQUALIFIED."

>The Blood Talons stomp the bleachers up and down as there fighters get back up and move over towards the trio.

Emery 849135

>>849124
>Emery outta nowhere
>Mask grab goooooooo
Roll 1d20 + 3 = 15 (Dex probs, right?)

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849139

>>849135

Roll 1d20 + 4 = 5

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 849141

>>849132
When the fields clear of refs and we've got the go ahead to keep fighting, I'll fire my crossbow at the weakest looking Blood Talon.
Roll 1d20 = 3
Roll 1d10 = 4

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 849146

File: 1414980911985.png (398.53 KB, 640x480, 1411531277469.png)

>>849063
Here at last.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849149

File: 1414981001373.png (39.71 KB, 202x158, undead gryphon eye.png)

>>849139
>>849135

>The gaunt and ghastly face of a pale feathered gryphon glares at you angrily.


>He looked sick, almost....dead....


[Roll Wisdom]

>He pulls his hood back on and smacks you hard with the blunt of his spear.


Roll 1d20 + 8 = 10 HIT
Roll 1d8 + 4 = 12 DMG

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 849151

>>849149

!

Roll 1d20 + 7 = 26 wis

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849152

>>849130

>Crescent leaps into the barrel of lamp oil. It was warm and very soothing.


>She smelled of vegetables and oil fat now.


>the heavily armored gryphons stroll by, not noticing a thing.

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 849154

>>849152
>lamp vegetable oil, rope, BOOOOOMBS? You want it? It's yours my friend, as long as you have enough bits!

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849160

File: 1414981227686.png (208.25 KB, 575x358, 81654.png)

>>849146

>Dusty, Aquila and Tricky stand ready as the Blood Talons stalk forward.


>The leader of the group growls.


"So the Wyrensong got subspecies to do their dirty work? Hah. This'll be easy."

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 849163

>>849152
>Tread carefully knowing that being covered in oil is a good way to catch yourself on fire.

>Continue down the corridor quietly


I wonder what those gryphons were talking about... Why would gryphons like these let a mare, let alone a pony, stay with them...?

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849165

File: 1414981351580.gif (244.13 KB, 600x600, 456935__safe_solo_oc_animated_…)

>>849151
>>849154

>This gryphon was undead. A sentient undead creature. How horrifying!


[The Secret is Out]

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 849169

>>849165

> LE GASP FAIS


Emery... that gryphon is.. is...
.......undead....

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849173

File: 1414981619404.png (22.37 KB, 128x128, Mana_Void_icon.png)

>>849163

>The young mare leaves a trail of oil unknowingly behind her as she walks carefully. Further onwards you find a large spacious room with a fountain in the center. It was calm and peaceful here. A shrine with the emblem of the Phoneix and Eagle was in the center.


>Behind the fountain was a walkway leading to a door that had a magical seal on it. It glowed black and radiated evil.


>There must be another way through.

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 849175

>>849173
>Quickly step into the fountain to wash the oil off.

>She turns to the bird


What do you think...?

Emery 849178

>>849149
>Avoid that staff like a boss

>>849169
>Back up towards Gavriel
>His eyes narrow
"Hmm. I see.



...That's bad, right?"

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 849183

>>849178

Uhh.... yeah. Unless you consider being someone who was raised from death into a terrible creature under some evil bastard's control a good thing, that is.

Emery 849190

>>849183
"Right....right."

"We need to get this info out to the masses. Folks need to know about this"

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 849192

>>849190

Yeah, agreed... but what are we gonna do about this guy...

>he points to the undead gryphon.


I doubt he'll be happy to let us escape now.

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 849198

>>849160
I'm going to cast still spell cause fear on the Blood Talon that told us that.
DC=17
If Suceed: Shaken for one round
If failure Roll 1d4 = 2 rounds of frightened

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849200

File: 1414982380930.png (208.25 KB, 575x358, 81654.png)

>>849175

>The raven looks about, moving its head side to side as it eyes you soon after. A voice resonates in your head.


" There is a service tunnel leading into the mountains under the shrine that can be accessed in the basement. There is also a window you could use to slip out of from the second story into the path "

>>849178
>>849183
>>849190
>>849192

>The guard shouts out in anger.


"GUARDS! COME AND SEIZE THESE CRIMINALS!"

>At once almost half a dozen of those cloaked gryphons storm through the stands towards you both.

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849204

File: 1414982486597.jpg (21.63 KB, 307x512, how-to-draw-a-zombie-pony-1-1-…)

>>849198

Roll 1d20 - 3 = 2

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 849205

>>849200

>Gulp. Gets ready to start healin', you know, because undead.

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 849207

>>849200
In an ordinary situation, I would ask you how you knew that... but this is not an ordinary situation.

>She thinks for a moment before making her decision


We've been sneaky so far, let's keep that up by going through the service tunnel.

Emery 849214

File: 1414982681242.png (626.17 KB, 1398x1014, jump.png)

>>849192
"Hmmmm....."

>>849200
"Hmmmmmmmmm"

>Looks back to edge of bleachers

"Hold on tight. It looks like we're going to have to jump"

>Grab the gryphon and jump off edge to arena floor

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 849215

>>849214
>>849214

Ack... SQUAAAAWWWWWWK!

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849216

File: 1414982804468.gif (896.09 KB, 500x750, qu6FtP3.gif)

>>849207

>The raven remains on your shoulder, looking about.


>You'd have to backtrack to find the stairs or looks about for another set of them.

>>849214

>>849198

>Pure chaos was erupting now in the stands. Guards were running everywhere as the Blood Talon head fighter bolts in the opposite direction.


>The referees run about as order was broken.


>Gryphons began to throw things, food, chairs, and flags as a huge brawl happened in the stands.

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 849219

>>849216
>Follow the conveniently placed trail of oil back up the corridor

>She turns her head to the side to speak to the raven


"I guess I never asked... but do you have a name?"

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 849220

File: 1414983013359.png (441.01 KB, 2152x2132, 1372897292000.png)

>>849216
Well, how are we gonna fight when the crowd is doing it for us?

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849221

File: 1414983021006.jpg (96.09 KB, 1050x761, raven_spirit_by_lilycat13-d6hj…)

>>849219

>The raven whispers.


"I am a spirit from another plane. Your tongue can not speak my true name. Give me a mortal name, equine."

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849223

>>849220

>The party meets up on the fields as they watched the brawl.


>Carry on to the castle or continue the games?

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849224

>>849219

[Crescent]
[Roll Fate]

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 849225

>>849221
"Umm... I'm not sure what to call you... maybe it'll come to me later...

>>849224
Roll 1d100 = 94

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 849227

>>849223

>I assume that means us too?

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849231

>>849225

>The young unicorn experiences no misfortune on the way back as she goes down the stairs near the main hallway. It was incredibly dark down here despite the light of the lanterns.


>The presence of evil gripped you as its malignant aura weighed heavily upon your spirit.


" Evil lurks....below..."

>>849227

>Yar

Emery 849232

File: 1414983281514.png (532.19 KB, 3185x4000, Emery.png)

>>849223
"Well, that worked out better than I thought."

>>849220
"Screw the games. All the guards are undead. We need to turn the crowd against them."

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 849233

>>849223
We should use this confusion to go to the castle.

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 849234

>>849227
>>849231

Oh hey everyone. Those gryphon guards? Yeah.... they're undead. Thought you guys should know.

>>849232

Agreed

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 849235

>>849232
Sounds like a good idea.

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 849236

>>849231
"Evil lurks in this place period... I'll be glad when it's over...

>Crescent takes a hard gulp as she looks down into the darkess, putting a hoof on her dagger/flashlight/weapon thing


"And that way will lead us to the shrine...?

Emery 849239

>>849233
"Rusty, do you have any spell that could make me super loud?"

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849247

File: 1414983616882.png (94.79 KB, 900x506, canterlot_castle_interior___ni…)

>>849236

>The raven pauses.


"Something prevents my eyesight from seeing beyond the walls. A spell to prevent scrying. Wandering eyes are not welcome here. "

>Three pathways were present at the moment.


>One had a green glow at the end, another a purple, and the final an orange glow.

Dusty Scroll/Eden/Copper Melt 849248

>>849239
I'll cast prestidigitation to make a magical loudspeaker for the bard.
Sure. Here you go.

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 849250

>>849247
"I never liked choices like these... It's like choosing between asparagus, beats, or carrots..."

>She walks down the orange path


"Carrots it is..."

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849255

File: 1414983918889.jpg (74.99 KB, 1152x649, Castle Rufflewing 3.jpg)

>>849250

>A ethereal scream of pain echoes through the halls.


"AARRGHHHHH!"

>And sends shivers down your spine. Your fur stands on end as the ghastly sound fades.


>Crescent makes it to the end of the hallway, finding a room with dozens of doorways, all of them various storage areas.


>It should be around here...

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 849257

>>849255
>Pray a prayer to Celestia and start checking rooms

"Hopefully I'll find the way out quickly..."

Guard_Pony!MuMU9Sb3i2 849259

[To Be Continued]

Emery 849260

File: 1414984201989.jpg (224.34 KB, 500x500, angry_gryphon_icon_by_lynntend…)

>>849248
>Alter self to gryphon form
>Tap mic

"Fellow gryphons! I have terrible news! The king has staffed this arena with the undead! He's used dark magics to raise our brothers from their rightful sleep! I say fuck that! Down with the guards! Down with the king!"

Roll 1d20 + 10 = 27

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 849262

>>849260

>step forward to speak into mic.


As a medical professional it is my opinion that seriously, fuck that! Down with Rufflewing!

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869346

File: 1419127106195.png (332.99 KB, 953x620, 413981__safe_g1_g1+to+g4_gusty…)

[Generation One Edition]

[Roll Call]

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 869348

>>869346
>Greetin's

Emery 869349

>>869346
Sloe call

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 869351

File: 1419127289579.jpg (43.17 KB, 288x224, My Little Pony - The Movie - D…)

>>869346
I am present.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869352

File: 1419127362064.png (322.66 KB, 1306x644, 448871__safe_solo_oc_filly_cut…)

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869355

File: 1419127710544.jpg (74.99 KB, 1152x649, Castle Rufflewing 3.jpg)

>>849257
>>849255

>Crescent stumbles into an older wine cellar with dozens of ancient casks that held hundreds of liters of wine.


>A few torches were present but nothing out of the ordinary.


[Roll Stealth] (Dex)

>>849260
>>849248
>>849239
>>849234

>The crowd goes wild, swords were drawn, battle cries of respected houses were shouted as a full scale war bursts out amongst the rowdy gryphon audience members.


>The Rufflewing Guard were hopelessly outmatched and unprepared for such an assault.


>Steel clang out as the group sat on the fields watching the utter chaos unfold in the ceremonial bleachers.


>The remainder of the Rufflewing Forces took to the sky towards their city keep.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 869357

>>869355
"I suppose any royalty would have a large supply of wine"

>She ducks into the shadows


Roll 1d20 + 3 = 6

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869359

File: 1419128044756.png (210.59 KB, 500x531, tumblr_inline_mpn9w1ZEnp1qz4rg…)

>>869357

>Crescent manages to hide behind a cask but knocks over a small box of tools to the ground.


>A guard moves in to investigate.


"Is there someone here drinking the King's wine? Answer me!"

Emery 869360

>>869355
>Stares on
"Well that went better than expected."

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 869362

>>869359
"No..." She thinks to herself "Father would be very angry if I was..."

>She remains silent

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869363

File: 1419128291243.jpg (58.4 KB, 640x386, Castle Rufflewing2.jpg)

>>869360

>The party needs to come up with a plan.


>The gryphon houses would revolt and wage war no doubt.


>Gavriel noted to the party that necromancer warranted the death penalty in the Gryphon Kingdoms as Avia turned all death into ash and all decay into life.


>>869362

>The gryphon moves over to where you once stood and examines the tools on the ground.


"A rat? Hmmm."

[Roll Fate]

and

[Roll Stealth]

Discord!7OrderIi3E 869365

File: 1419128365538.png (357.87 KB, 720x720, A Chocolate milk of glass.png)

>>869359
>>869362
Your king has poor taste in wine!
>He throws a bottle at the guard.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 869367

>>869363
>She quickly slides under the casket, hoping to remain unseen

Roll 1d20 + 3 = 20

Roll 1d100 = 36

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869368

File: 1419128551536.jpg (876.08 KB, 1920x1080, beast-s-dungeon-249112.jpg)

>>869365

>The gryphon lets out a startled noise.


"WARRRK! A magical serpent! I shall fetch the master at once!"

>He turns and darts out the door.


>>869367

>Thankfully, Discords distraction kept you from being noticed and you were now on your belly, face to face with a metal grate. A chilly wind came from it.


>This was it!

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 869371

>>869368
"Well... that was... lucky... I suppose..."

>She lifts up the door and slithers in

Emery 869372

>>869363
"So, who's up for a good ol' revolution?"

Discord!7OrderIi3E 869374

File: 1419128729523.jpg (387.79 KB, 1280x1280, Hello.jpg)

>>869368
>>869371
>Suddenly he's pocket sized, and now hiding in her mane.

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 869375

>>869363
>>869372
It's time...

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869376

File: 1419128856555.jpg (120.41 KB, 1166x684, shrine_of_the_rising_phoenix_b…)

>>869371

>The young mare lifts up the grate with some help with her magic and slides into the access tunnel.


>Thick cobwebs and dust were all about but the chilling breeze from the unknown blackness ahead was soothing.


>Up and up the tunnels went as you became more and more desperate to see the sunlight again.


>The tunnel grew narrower and narrower until you had to crawl upon your belly towards a narrow ornate brass bar gate that was padlocked on the other side.


>A strange glowing rune statue glowed up a flight of stairs. You were above a statue near an open window.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869378

>>869372
>>869375

>Emery, Dusty, Gavriel, Aquila, and Tricky make haste towards the castle in the distance by the mountain range.


[Roll Fate]

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 869381

>>869376
"Those stairs probably lead up to the shrine... I hope... I just gotta get past this lock...

>Crescent fiddles with the lock to see if she can pick it with her magic

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869382

File: 1419129335975.png (39.71 KB, 202x158, undead gryphon eye.png)

>>869381

>It was undone easily and the gate swings down to open.


>You were almost twenty feet up in the air from the floor with no way to get down.


>The spirit raven bemuses to himself.


"If only you had wings like your mother."

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869383

>>869382
>>869381

>Something wasn't right.


>The feeling of evil seemed...distant here...

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 869384

>>869382
>She snaps back at the raven
"Hush you! We've made it this far without needing wings; we're not quitting now."

-Detect Magic-
Roll 1d20 + 1 = 21

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869387

File: 1419129643430.png (39.71 KB, 202x158, undead gryphon eye.png)

>>869384

>You felt as though you were being watched.


>The mere air felt alive with magicks. It was an aura you had felt in the Church of the Sun but something else was mixed in the aura of holy. A corruption that kept you on edge.


>Tiny gold dust sparkles along with ashes drifted through the room.


>Whatever magic was here, you could not tell what it was. Simply beyond your scope of knowledge.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 869389

File: 1419129724005.png (52.22 KB, 763x739, Bleaugh!.png)

>>869384
>>869387
I wonder when that griffon is gonna get back here with his king.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869390

File: 1419129792850.jpg (120.41 KB, 1166x684, shrine_of_the_rising_phoenix_b…)

>>869387
>>869383

Inventory
Equipment
[Simple Cloak]
[Neckband of Stoutness] +3 HP
[Coin Pouch]
[Rune of Recall]x1 Teleports to home. One time use.
[Adventurer's Kit] Contains Rope, Bedroll, Canteen, and a few other starter supplies.


>>869389

>They were probably searching the wine cellar for the guards "magical serpent."


>With luck they'd think he was crazy and drinking the wine himself.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 869391

File: 1419129869081.png (313.96 KB, 720x720, Back up.png)

>>869390
>>869384
So are you going to open this gate or not?

Emery 869394

>>869378
Roll 1d100 = 78

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 869395

>>869387
"Well that's incredibly unhelpful information... I think I might have something in that winter survival thing I brought..."

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869401

File: 1419130429775.jpg (126.2 KB, 600x849, MiWxhHi.jpg)

>>869395

>You still had the climbing rope in the kit.


>>869394

[Awaiting Roll from Griffith]

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 869402

>>869378
Roll 1d100 = 1

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 869403

>>869401
>Pulling the rope from her pack, she tests the open grate to see if it would hold her weight. After checking, she'd tie the rope to it and lower it towards the ground

"There! Nice and easy.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 869404

File: 1419130632185.png (338.41 KB, 750x720, Just as planned.png)

>>869401
>>869403
Someone might see the rope.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869405

>>869402
>>869394

[1+78 / 2] = 39.5 High Chaos

DM Roll

Roll 1d20 = 12

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869408

File: 1419130790019.jpg (210.43 KB, 2560x1600, abstract-meteor-desktop.jpg)

>>869405
>>869402
>>869394

>As the group dashed across the fields of wheat and tallgrass, several catapults began to fire from the Rufflewing Keep down all around.


[Roll Dexterity] Or [Roll Strength]

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869411

File: 1419130881136.jpg (120.41 KB, 1166x684, shrine_of_the_rising_phoenix_b…)

>>869403
>>869404

>The room was completely silent except for the mountain wind that howled through the top parts of the temple.

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 869412

>>869408

Roll 1d20 + 4 = 24 dex roll

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 869413

>>869411
>And as silent as the room, she'd slide down the rope with her faithful bird on her shoulder

"I hated PE..."

Discord!7OrderIi3E 869415

File: 1419131102763.png (160.3 KB, 350x555, Well lookie here.png)

>>869411
>>869413
>Meanwhile he just slithered through the air to ground level.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869416

File: 1419131210153.jpg (60.36 KB, 375x289, FuneralPyre.jpg)

>>869413
>>869411

>You never were good at dodgeball


>The brave young mare steps forward into the floating ash and gold particles only to recoil in slight pain.


>The aura was corrupted.


>Investigate?


>Behind you was a large pair of marble doors, ornate with the seals and carvings of the Blessed Avia. Up ahead was the stairs past the giant glowing statue towards the area were the demigod lay.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 869422

>>869416
"What's wrong here...? This shrine is supposed to be holy...

>Genius strikes her


>She removes the Solar Skeen from her pack and holds the holy blade forward, pointing towards the shrine.


[Solar Skean] A Holy dagger blessed by Celestia herself for various Sun rituals. Neutral or evil characters may not touch this blade.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 869423

File: 1419131627745.jpg (526.57 KB, 800x1109, It's not so hard.jpg)

>>869422
Fancy looking knife. Where did you get it?

Emery 869424

>>869408
Roll 1d20 + 3 = 11

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869431

File: 1419132129783.jpg (243.04 KB, 1920x1080, fantasy-wallpaper-castle-wallp…)

>>869423
>>869422

>The black ash moves away from the tip of the blade, forming a path for you to walk through up the stairs.


>Only the golden dust particles remained.


>>869412

>The agile gryphon darts to the side, easily avoiding a tumbling rock that crashes into the field nearby.


>>869424

>Emery manages to avoid a rock barely and the force of the impact causing him to lose his balance and tumble into a ditch.


>The two of you look up at the castle walls to see a hail of arrows come forth, like a swarm of locusts.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 869434

>>869431
>Holding the blade flat in front of her, she moves up towards the shrine, carefully watching anything that moves.

"Almost there Crescent... Just about there..."

Emery 869435

>>869431
"Really? Ugh, this is why charging in is always awful"

>Summon swarm of birds to take the arrows for me

Discord!7OrderIi3E 869438

File: 1419132557947.jpg (521.08 KB, 1280x1536, Cyborg.jpg)

>>869435
But at least it's fun.
>Suddenly Discord.

Emery 869441

>>869438
"Fun if you like dying to arrows. Also, hi again"

Discord!7OrderIi3E 869442

File: 1419132798315.jpg (104.08 KB, 763x1048, Swagger.jpg)

>>869441
These toothpicks?
>He was picking his teeth with an arrow.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869444

File: 1419132823233.jpg (191.69 KB, 600x1117, Phoenix_Countdown_by_Angeliq.j…)

>>869434

>Your heart raced as you felt the aura grow more and more powerful as you walked up the golden stairs.


>The light grew brighter, something your father had always told you awaited for all good creatures who met death.


>Eternal was the Sun Plain under her majesties grace.




>With the final few steps you beheld an impressive stone carved chamber with dazzling architecture with paintings along the walls depicting the creation of the world and spectacular golden beams of light that were filtered by black ash.


>In the center of the room you saw her.


>The Demigod Avia, Herald of the Sun.




>A black polearm blade through her crumpled body on the floor. King Rufflewing's royal spear was sticking straight out of her back, pinning her to the ground. It radiated dark magicks and the black ash came off of the blade.


>Above Avia stood her spirit, unable to escape her broken form.


>She turned to look at you with a startled expression and a voice of pure warmth and valor filled your soul and body.


"You are far from home brave mare."

>A giant pool of blood was on the floor beneath the massive half eagle, half phoenix.

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 869445

>>869431
>>869435

At least you didn't get killed by the rock.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869449

File: 1419133102422.jpg (74.99 KB, 1152x649, Castle Rufflewing 3.jpg)

>>869441
>>869442
>>869445

>The arrows were deflected by the birds and the two of you continued to make your way to the castle walls.


>You both arrive as the drawbridge was being cranked up.

Emery 869451

>>869442
"Yeah, um, those..."

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 869453

>>869444
>Crescent is shocked by the display, what cruel ruler would kill their own demigod? Her breath quickens as she's overwhelmed by all sorts of feelings. She looks up at the Spirit terrified

"W-What happened...? What's going on?"

Emery 869454

File: 1419133282787.jpg (177.6 KB, 676x677, fef12117b18aee85b2dfe5ecbda08a…)

>>869449
>>869445
"Quick, grab my ass"

Discord!7OrderIi3E 869455

File: 1419133309351.png (183.75 KB, 450x650, That really rustles my jimmies…)

>>869451
So what got you into this little mess?

>>869454
>Lifts up by the tail.

Emery 869456

>>869455
>Is lifted up

"Well, I kind of started a revolution. And now we're trying to over throw the government. At least I am."

Discord!7OrderIi3E 869457

File: 1419133485132.gif (88.54 KB, 700x538, Let me tell you.gif)

>>869456
That sounds like fun! What should I, the Master of all Chaos, do?

Emery 869458

>>869457
"Help us get to the king? It's probably going to take us a while with all these guards in between us and him"

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869459

File: 1419133687213.jpg (191.69 KB, 600x1117, Phoenix_Countdown_by_Angeliq.j…)

>>869453

>The spirit filled your mind with her calming voice.


" Fredrick Von Rufflewing slew me with the very blade I bestowed upon him. A dark ritual has been placed upon it, keeping me from being reborn."

>Avia looks mournfully out the window down into the plains of the Gryphon Kingdoms. The two of you were high in the mountains.


"I have known him since he was born. A greater pain worse than death to be felled by someone whom you loved as a mother would her son."

>Avia points to her mangled body.


"King Rufflewing drinks my blood to fuel his unnatural power given to him by a mysterious stranger. She spoke dark whispers into his ear as an advisor for many year."

>>869458
>>869457
>>869456
>>869455
>>869454


>All of you make it onto the drawbridge and slide down to the other side only to be greeted by a dozen armed gryphon soldiers who point spears and blades at you.


"HALT! SURRENDER PONY SCUM!"

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 869460

>>869449
...wat....>>869455
>>869456
Uh... what's going on there...?

>iirc I can't see discord

Discord!7OrderIi3E 869461

File: 1419133826008.jpg (156.84 KB, 600x495, Aren't they supposed to fly.jp…)

>>869458
>>869459
Pony scum? I'm pretty sure I cleaned her. Oh well, better clean her again.
>Starts to scrub Emery with a shutter in soapy water, literally cleaning all of the dirt and gunk off of her.
But I'm only doing this because you noticed she was dirty!

>>869460
>But you would see an unknown force washing her with a bucket, a shutter, and soapy water.

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 869463

>>869461

...What the HECK is going on....?

.......

this is... weird....

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 869464

>>869459
>Crescent is still very visibly shaken from this turn of events. The dagger itself shakes noticeably as her mind is racked with confusion and fear

"D-Dark ritual? What are you talking about? And who is she?"

Emery 869465

>>869459
>Put hooves up

>>869461
(I'm a guy again)
"I keep telling you guys, these stripes are permanent. I can't just 'wash them off'. Damn crackers..."

>>869463
"It's ok, I've got it"

Discord!7OrderIi3E 869466

File: 1419134062414.png (147.82 KB, 630x938, Deal with it.png)

>>869465
Well I know that, but they don't know that!
>Still washing him.

>>869463
>Would still see Emery being washed.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 869467

File: 1419134077534.png (2.23 MB, 1600x900, 1418439410372-3.png)

>>869464

>A gruff and loud voice behind you startles you.


"She is a friend of the Rufflewing's, pony."

>You turn around to see a massive armored gryphon in royal attire. His body hideous from the evil that had corrupted him. He was almost triple your size.


>He bows with a smile.


"King Rufflewing. You are in very serious trouble little mare."

[To Be Continued]

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 869468

>>869465

You're... talking to yourself... that's a little weird...

What the heck is with that?

Emery 869469

>>869468
"It helps keep my oration skills up, just ignore it."

>>869466
"They can't see you though. So they're probably just going to stab the soapy pony floating here"

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871664

File: 1419733515306.png (1.62 MB, 1898x908, licks griffith.PNG)

[Roll Call]

hue

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 871668

>>871664
>All present, say "Aye"

Aye

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 871674

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871677

File: 1419733980322.png (39.71 KB, 202x158, undead gryphon eye.png)

>>871668
>>869467

>The intimidatingly large, sinister gryphon smiles at you with a devious smile.


"Well?"

>>869469
>>869468
>>869466
>>869465

>As the draw bridge closes behind them, the group finds themselves face to face with thirty heavily armored guards who were all pointing halberds and pikes.


"Throw down your weapons traitors!"

The captain calls, a gryphon with a jeweled crown signifying his nobility.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 871681

>>871677
"Uhm...."

>Crescent still holds up her dagger, shuffling her hooves


"I.... Ummm... Well...."
"Come on Crescent... think of something!"

>Wisdom check on the cursed sword


Roll 1d20 + 1 = 14

Discord!7OrderIi3E 871682

File: 1419734349778.jpg (307.15 KB, 1280x1502, Are you annoyed yet.jpg)

>>871677
>They would still see a zebra being washed by an unknown force.

Emery 871684

>>871677
"Sir, I bring no weapons, only..."
>Pulls out banjo
"The gift of song"
>Charm target
Roll 1d20 + 5 = 10

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 871686

>>871677
And then what? are you going to tie us up? Besides, the real traitors are the ones using necromancy.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 871687

File: 1419734463822.jpg (156.84 KB, 600x495, Aren't they supposed to fly.jp…)

>>871684
>You're still being washed.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871697

File: 1419734723587.png (2.23 MB, 1600x900, 1418439410372-3.png)

>>871681

>You do not possess the power, strength, or courage to remove the blade. The cursed polearm was stuck into the body of Avia and lodged into the floor.


>The spirit of Avia watches the ordeal with a concerned look on her face.


"He can not see me. King Rufflewing is more curious than angry now."

>Crescent's raven flaps its wings nervously as the giant gryphon steps forward in his ceremonial armor and robes.


"Such a noble blade...perhaps you are an assassin sent to kill me? Aaah such a pathetic attempt."

>He chuckles heartily with his deep voice. King Rufflewing waves a paw at you.


"Put the blade down and lets talk shall we?I want to know more about you... who sent you..."

His paw reached for his weapon.

"I can make this painful or easy, depending how you cooperate."

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 871703

File: 1419734834335.png (1.03 MB, 1600x1200, edd.png)

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871706

File: 1419734882139.png (208.25 KB, 575x358, 81654.png)

>>871682
>>871684
>>871686

>The guards were wearing the dark purple cloaks and tabards, trademark of the Rufflewings. Their eyes glowed softly gold.


>They were undead too...


"We know and soon you will serve us in death!"

>The captain grins.


"Tie them up!"

>What would the party do? Run? They would need a distraction or to run really fast into the market nearby.


>>871684

[Emery takes penalties for combat]

Roll 1d20 + 5 = 6 Captain

Emery 871708

>>871687
>Charming When Wet
>New album by Emery

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 871709

>>871706

>offers his forelegs to them. "Go ahead."

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 871711

>>871697
>She takes an instinctive step back at the sight of him reaching for his blade. Still fearing for her life, she lowers the dagger but does not sheathe it

>She speaks to her bird telepathically


"I don't like this... He's huge and all I've got is a dagger..."

Emery 871721

>>871706
Fatin'
Roll 1d100 = 50

Golgotha 871722

File: 1419735319170.png (25.6 KB, 1000x1000, 100.png)

>hi

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 871723

File: 1419735343168.png (242.75 KB, 500x612, tumblr_inline_na8snlqYEE1qhcme…)

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 871724

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871725

File: 1419735377206.png (2.23 MB, 1600x900, 1418439410372-3.png)

>>871703
>>871711

>The raven speaks back into your mind with that bold voice.


"Tis' best to do as he says. The gryphon King appears to be interested in knowing more about you. Entertain him. Stall for time. Its all you have left. "

>The scary gryphon King steps forward, within sword range to slash you now.


"Drop the blade."

>Perhaps lying to him would work? Or maybe telling him a half truth. That you were here to save your sister.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871726

File: 1419735431623.gif (244.13 KB, 600x600, 456935__safe_solo_oc_animated_…)

>>871722

>flying tackles on DJ. HEYYYY!!!

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 871727

>>871725
>She gently lowers the blade to the ground

"I-I... just wanted... to save my sister..."

Golgotha 871728

File: 1419735582605.jpg (109.27 KB, 1279x667, charlton-heston-as-moses-in-th…)

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 871729

File: 1419735630354.jpg (170.3 KB, 708x489, display pic.jpg)

>>871728
>batting intensifies

Golgotha 871732

File: 1419735742306.jpg (89.14 KB, 500x500, 1376697548781.jpg)

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871733

File: 1419735811930.jpg (243.04 KB, 1920x1080, fantasy-wallpaper-castle-wallp…)

>>871721

>The captain growls at his soldiers, whom had less free-will than he did.


"Soldiers, do not harm them. Take them to the King."

>The gryphons move forward with shackles...


[Parties Turn]
[Free Planning- Decide what you want to do as a group. Run or fight]

>>871727

>Avia closes her eyes and Crescent feels a prickling on her back. She doesn't have time to investigate as King Rufflewing rushes forward with a mighty dash.


Roll 1d20 + 17 = 29 GRAB

>>871732
>>871728

Missed ya! I reinvited you to the skype group. If you ever want to talk im there <3

Golgotha 871734

>>871733
>unfortunately I don't Skype anymore

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871735

File: 1419736091789.png (84.33 KB, 600x600, 596470__safe_oc_cute_smile_hap…)

>>871734

How may I contact you then Sir Dragonjack~

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 871736

>>871733
>Her natural instinct is to play dead, she'd only hope that if it ended, it would end quickly.

Golgotha 871737

>>871735
>I have all the many social media platforms and I have a phone.
>*shrug* I dunno.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871740

File: 1419736503950.jpg (120.41 KB, 1166x684, shrine_of_the_rising_phoenix_b…)

>>871736

>Crescent goes limp in Rufflewing's arms and she feels his paws grab her and shake her gently.


"Fainted little mare? What a shame."

>He puts you draped on his back and begins to walk away from the shrine, down the stairs and away from Avia.


>Crescent's raven vanishes in a puff of ethereal feathers. It went to go find help.


Courage

>The young mare heard the word in her fathers voice.


>She found herself tossed not too gently on a large comfy pile of hay, and the dungeon door was slammed shut, the key locked away. King Rufflewing speaks to the guards outside.


"When she awakens, notify me. Go on high alert. We've a war to wage on the kingdoms now."

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871742

File: 1419736579517.png (353.83 KB, 1280x965, artist lorehoshi.png)

>>871737

I do not have any social media or t.v. Your best bet is via email. Let me get you one you can message.

Discord!7OrderIi3E 871743

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 871744

>>871740
>Speak to the bird telepathically

"Take a feather and get help... Save my sister..."

>She remains motionless on the hay, knowing the big mean griffon would soon return if she moved. It was her best bet to stall for time.


>Casually opening one eye, she'd look around the room


"I've really stepped in it this time... I'm cold... and alone...

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 871752

>>871733
[Run bitch run!]

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871755

File: 1419737036368.png (92.5 KB, 363x515, 437758__safe_solo_oc_changelin…)

>>871744

>Crescent notices her cell is empty, cold, and lifeless.


>The hay was soft thankfully and you could rest your wary hooves.


>Did your Raven receive your message? The magicks here were preventing you from fully communicating.

Emery 871756

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 871757

>>871752
>>871756

>RUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN

871758

>>871742
>I've had the same email for years and years

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871760

File: 1419737195914.jpg (58.4 KB, 640x386, Castle Rufflewing2.jpg)

>>871752
>>871743
>>871756

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiPGRoMgJLg

>The group yells out, startling the gryphons and bolts right into the crowded market. The guards chase, hot on your heels.


[Roll Endurance] or [Constitution] or [Intelligence]

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 871761

>>871755
>Crescent would think back to her home back in Canterlot. The fun her siblings would have riding Dagger around the large mansion getting into all sorts of adventures. She smirks as she remembers the one time they dressed the dire wolf up to be a dragon. Cecilia was the hero knight just like father and Crescent was the squire.

>Mother would always yell at them for stealing away the foals to act as the "princesses."

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871762

File: 1419737243942.png (544.33 KB, 780x1024, large.png)

>>871758

I'll send you an email post haste. Also my second favorite ship just happened. IT HAPPENDDDDDD

Emery 871765

>>871760
Intel
Roll 1d20 + 2 = 5

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 871766

>>871760
>>871760
Roll 1d20 + 4 = 10 con

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 871768

>>871760
[Intelligence]Roll 1d20 + 2 = 11

871774

>WHICH??
>Also, where do I find good bat pony pics? The google drive that I pulled my old ones from is gone, and I'm missing all mine

Emery 871777

>>871774
>I think they still have a bat pone wiki. Check the bat thread on /mlp/

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 871778

>>871774
derpiboo.ru

Emery 871781

File: 1419737669980.png (118.73 KB, 321x360, Check Em.png)

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871788

File: 1419738092177.jpg (243.04 KB, 1920x1080, fantasy-wallpaper-castle-wallp…)

>>871765

>You dash straight into a gryphon pulling a cart of cabbage.


"HEYYYY MY CABBAGE!"

>Emery knocks them all over the ground and loses some speed.


>A guard gains on him, swinging his poleaxe at him and narrowly missing his backside.


>Roll again! Last chance before you are caught.


>>871766

>Gavriel manages to maintain a good pace, straight through the crowds who part and yell in anger.


"WATCH IT!"

"WARK!"

[Roll Again]

>>871768

>Flying here would be dangerous as archers could pick you off. The sun was setting and you could use the darkness to your advantage.


[Roll Again]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 871790

>>871788
Roll 1d20 + 4 = 13 come on con rolls

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871791

File: 1419738199284.png (Spoiler Image,3.33 MB, 3000x2000, ravah 2 (no text).png)

>>871788

>The group makes it halfway through the market, causing pure chaos in their wake as dozens of guards chase.


>>871774

Did you see the commission? Its the picture. From Spires

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 871792

>>871788
[Constitution]Roll 1d20 + 1 = 10

Emery 871794

File: 1419738285035.gif (1000.29 KB, 245x300, MY CABBAGES.gif)

>>871788
Roll 1d20 + 2 = 14

871797

>>871791
>I absolutely love it!

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871799

File: 1419738770307.jpg (66.34 KB, 727x727, Criminal Scum.jpg)

>>871790

>Gavriel hurtles forward past everypony in the party towards a house, smashing the door in with his body and moving past a couple having dinner together.


"WHAT THE F--"

>You couldn't hear anymore as you dashed up the stairs and onto the second story of the building out the window. Jumping from roof to roof with a slight dash of your wings.


"FIRE ARROWS! BRING HIM DOWN!"

>>871792

>Aquila turns into a dark alley.


[Roll Dexterity] Stealth

>>871794

>Emery spots a few ways to escape pursuit.


[Storm Drain]
[Hiding in a Restaurant]
[Alleyway]
[Houses]
[Booths and Stands]

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 871800

>>871799
>piece of cake
[Dexterity]Roll 1d20 + 5 = 11

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 871802

>>871799
>Yell a sorry to the couple as he rushes past

>Rushes and jump jump jump!


Try to catch me now!

Emery 871803

>>871799
>Restaurant

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871805

File: 1419738997974.jpg (126.96 KB, 1131x707, traveller_by_digb-d6vpbls.jpg)

>>871761

>Outside you heard yelling of guards and something slammed into the castle wall causing the chains in the cell to rattle.


>The party hears a commotion as a boulder slams into the market square knocking over soem stands and causing most gryphons to flee in terror.


>The Siege of Castle Rufflewing had begun!

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 871810

File: 1419739159190.png (745.89 KB, 625x761, 371913__safe_oc_unicorn_artist…)

[To Be Continued]

Had a slightly late start today. Will streamline moreso in the future. Thanks again guys.

Crescent!KHBFGhZsVM 871812

>>871805
>Crescent's eyes open and she gets up and moves to the corner, wondering what was going on outside

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 874920

File: 1420422892183.jpg (571.41 KB, 600x4757, gifmU.jpg)

[Roll Call]

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 874925

Emery 874927

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 874928

File: 1420423146495.png (36.68 KB, 407x390, Tricky.png)

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 874929

Dusty scroll 874935

>>874920
Here. Will be on cell until I can fix my Internet.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 874937

File: 1420423565986.png (208.25 KB, 575x358, 81654.png)

>>871800

> Don't lose your way~ . Aquila dashes into a dark alley and hides amongst the shadows.


[Bonus +5 for Night Time]

Roll 1d20 + 2 = 5 Spot (Guards)

>>871803

>Emery leaps into a crowded restaurant. Most of the crowd had fled in terror from the cannon and projectiles that had landed in the streets and courtyards.


>>871812

>As Crescent sat near the wall...


[Roll Fate]

>>874928

>>874935

>Eden and Tricky found themselves at a dead end in an alleyway, five gryphon guards storming at them.


"Surrender pony scum!"

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 874938

>>874937
>And I am just jumping across rooftops. Yay!

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 874939

File: 1420423639119.png (340.09 KB, 633x699, trickysmoke.png)

>>874937
"I don't believe I know the meaning of that word friend!" He said raising his shield taking a defensive stance.

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 874940

>>874937
>Don't kill me...

Roll 1d100 = 88

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 874941

File: 1420423745935.png (176.52 KB, 591x331, Capture.PNG)

>>874940

>A giant rock from a catapult smashes into the wall you were leaning against. Brick and mortar fall all about you in a deafening blast.


[Roll Dexterity]

Emery 874942

File: 1420423753449.png (421.48 KB, 648x648, latest.png)

>>874937
>Alter Self Spell: Gryphon Chef
>Hide in Kitchen

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 874944

>>874941
Roll 1d20 + 3 = 13

>Crescent tries her best to avoid the falling debris in the dark

Dusty scroll 874946

>>874937
Grease all of them.
Dc= 17

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 874951

File: 1420424090013.jpg (259.87 KB, 1276x910, tumblr_mpfybrJjNW1ro8ogro2_128…)

>>874942

>The guards rush past you in the kitchen and out into the back alley.


>>874939

"Time to die."

>They rush forward in formation, spears and halberds at the ready


>>874938

>Gavriel hides in a storm drain and the perusing guards run past on the rooftops looking for you.


>>874944

>Crescent manages to roll away but a few rocks strike her for Roll 2d6 = 9 Non-lethal damage.


>OUCH!


>A giant hole was in your prison cell that you could climb out of. From the clearing smoke you could see the castle ramparts and walkways.


>>874946

Roll 1d20 + 2 = 12 #1
Roll 1d20 + 2 = 17 #2
Roll 1d20 + 2 = 19 #3
Roll 1d20 + 2 = 19 #4
Roll 1d20 + 2 = 18 #5

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 874953

>>874951
>Well
>I'm gonna need a bath after this!

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 874955

File: 1420424186012.jpg (259.87 KB, 1276x910, tumblr_mpfybrJjNW1ro8ogro2_128…)

>>874951
>>874939

>One of the gryphon guards slips and falls on his haunches.


"Arrg!"

>The other four leap at the brave knight who strolled forward to fight.


HIT #1
Roll 1d20 + 4 = 22
DMG
Roll 1d10 + 2 = 6

HIT #2
Roll 1d20 + 4 = 12
DMG
Roll 1d10 + 2 = 3

HIT #3
Roll 1d20 + 4 = 24
DMG
Roll 1d10 + 2 = 12

HIT #4
Roll 1d20 + 4 = 12
DMG
Roll 1d10 + 2 = 5

Emery 874956

>>874951
>Take some food, then peer out the front door to check the situation

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 874958

>>874951
>Those rocks quite a bit of damage to Crescent, bruising her frail body as they fall onto her

>She limps out of the whole and looks for a way down

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 874959

File: 1420424354600.png (517.5 KB, 577x615, Trickupdate 1.png)

>>874951
>Raises shield to endure the rush of oncoming spears of aggression.

Roll 1d20 = 8+3

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 874963

File: 1420424536278.jpg (243.04 KB, 1920x1080, fantasy-wallpaper-castle-wallp…)

>>874956

>The coast was clear for now. Gryphons were running about in panic as an occasional shower of arrows, boulder, or random object was thrown over the wall.


>The Rufflewings appeared to be having no trouble defending themselves and shot arrows and projectiles back from the walls.


>>874953

>Gavriel pokes his head out and sees Emery disguised as a gryphon down below.


>>874959

Tricky Aquarius
<Knight>
[Earth Pony] - Knight (LG) lvl 5

Hit Points = 74
Strength = 22
Constitution = 16
Dexterity = 10
Wisdom = 13
Intelligence = 11
Charisma = 15

Will = +4
Reflex = +1
Fortitude = +9
AC = 27
Hit = 8

Equipment
[Steel Shield] +2 AC
[Family Heirloom Full Plate] +14 AC
[Masterwork Longsword] 1d8+1
[5000 bits]
[Potion of Healing] 2d6 x4


>>874959

>All the attacks were deflected from your shield and armor except one who found a critical point between the joints and stabbed inwards doing 24 damage.


>His spear stuck into you.

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 874964

File: 1420424663144.png (351.1 KB, 745x629, ask1trick.png)

>>874963
>Tricky winces from the pain gritting his teeth like stones. And with a roll of strength grabs hold of the spear with his front hooves,and tries to throw the guard into the nearest object.

Roll 1d20 + 3 = 8

Dusty scroll 874965

>>874963
Tashas hideous laughter on the one who crit
Will
DC =18
3 rounds of prone

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 874967

File: 1420424777326.jpg (58.4 KB, 640x386, Castle Rufflewing2.jpg)

>>874958

>Crescent is ignored by several guards who rush past the bleeding and dusty pony. They were moving towards the outer walls.


>The castle and mountain was behind you looming impressively over you.


>>874965

Roll 1d20 = 8

Emery 874969

>>874963
>Remain in disguise, take armful of food, head towards castle

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 874970

>>874964

>The guard grunts and pushes back against you.


Roll 1d20 + 4 = 12

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 874972

File: 1420424908858.png (230.27 KB, 755x441, trickans3.png)

>>874970
>Feeling the blood ooze from the spear as it digs deeper into his flesh he once again grabs hold of the spear and tries to throw them again.

Roll 1d20 + 3 = 17

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 874973

>>874967
>Now free from the confines of the prison, she tries to contact her raven through telepathy

"I certainly hope he got that feather... I'll climb back up through the castle if I have to...

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 874977

File: 1420424993208.jpg (74.99 KB, 1152x649, Castle Rufflewing 3.jpg)

>>874964
>>874970

>You use the very spear in your chest to throw the guard holding it into another one.


Roll 1d20 + 2 = 11

>>874967

>The guard was laughing hysterically as he was thrown.


>>874969

>Emery makes a hasty trot towards the castle. A few guards rush past and urge him to seek shelter.


>>874973

>The raven was strangely silent....

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 874979

>>874977
>She sighs and looks back up the castle

"I'm not leaving without that feather... Come on Crescent, you can do this..."

>She starts looking for a way down and back up to the shrine

Emery 874981

>>874977
"The castle's safe, right? I'll head there"

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 874982

File: 1420425135396.jpg (243.04 KB, 1920x1080, fantasy-wallpaper-castle-wallp…)

>>874972

>The guard crashes into another and two are knocked on the ground.


>Tricky gets an attack of opportunity on each as they try to stand.


>The brave steed rips the spear out and tosses it to the side.

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 874986

File: 1420425245721.png (517.5 KB, 577x615, Trickupdate 1.png)

>>874982
>Decides to use his Shield as a smashing board,and aggressively charges them trying to smash them into the nearest object with his shield.

Roll 1d20 + 3 = 10 strength

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 874989

File: 1420425548220.jpg (280.97 KB, 800x500, shrine of Avia.jpg)

>>874986

>Two swing at you angrily as you charge them


HIT #1
Roll 1d20 + 4 = 17
DMG
Roll 1d10 + 2 = 10
HIT #2
Roll 1d20 + 4 = 23
DMG
Roll 1d10 + 2 = 12

>>874981
>>874979

>Emery notices a hole in the castle walls by the main gate, and a young pony covered in dust crawling out of a dark room and staggering about before hiding in a bush. Her tail stuck out.


>That was Crescent!


---------

>Meanwhile Gavriel moved from roof-top to roof-top, avoiding arrows and the gaze of guards who ran everywhere.


>Gavriel heard a struggle down below and peeped into the alley to see Tricky and Eden fighting for their lives.

Dusty scroll 874991

>>874982
I'll cast blindness on the one who looks like he's the strongest
Con DC = 18

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 874993

>>874991

>The leader who was not being attacked by Tricky jumps forward only to have Eden fling a spell at his face.


Roll 1d20 = 18

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 874995

>>874989
>And Crescent still searches for a way up to the shrine.......

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 874996

>>874993
>>874991

>The spell fails.

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 875001

File: 1420425874534.jpg (114.09 KB, 1920x1080, horriblesubs-kill-la-kill-01-1…)

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 875002

File: 1420425931240.png (279.12 KB, 668x561, trickans2.png)

>>874989
>As the blades rend through his armor he stands as a blood soaked tin can. His breath heavy..He cracks a smile as he prepares another shield bash.

Roll 1d20 + 8 = 17 strength/hit?

Roll 1d4 + 6 = 8 dmg

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 875003

>>874995

>Cresent was near the front door again. She could try to get in through the storm drain again but with all the guards moving about she would be seen in no time at all.


[Roll Wisdom or Intelligence]

Tungstite!2JFduv62yo 875004

>>874989

>Hide on the roof and wait till t hey look like they need healings. I'm not much good for anything else!

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 875005

>>875003
>Wisdom

Roll 1d20 + 1 = 16

Emery 875006

File: 1420426219149.png (421.48 KB, 648x648, latest.png)

>>874989
"Croissant! What're you doing here? I thought you were back at the arena still"

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 875007

>>875006
>Crescent looks down at Emery

"I went to go save my sister while you guys were messing around with your silly tournament!"

Emery 875008

File: 1420426554200.gif (2.59 MB, 500x281, archer-jazzhands1.gif)

>>875007
"Psssh. Who cares about the tournament? I started a revolution! We're taking down the king!"

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 875009

>>875008
>She thinks for a moment and furrows her brow

"Then you'll need to get to the shrine! There's something you need to see!"

Emery 875010

>>875009
"Alright, where?"

Paladin!KHBFGhZsVM 875011

>>875010
"The shrine on top of the mountain! Help me get there!"

Emery 875013

File: 1420426814109.gif (197.01 KB, 293x199, popcorn.gif)

>>875011
"Ok"
...
...
...
"How?"

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 875014

File: 1420426834298.gif (896.09 KB, 500x750, qu6FtP3.gif)

>>875008
>>875006
>>875005
>>875007

>Crescent sees a good way to sneak past the guards but it was ruined when Emery climbed into the bush with her and began to talk.


>>875004
>>875002

>Tricky smashes his shield so hard against the gryphon that his beak cracks.


"WARRRRK!"

>He yelps and staggers backwards. The gryphons retreat, grabbing the laughing and wounded and dashing out of the alley.


>>871800
>>874937
>>875001

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 875016

File: 1420426943461.png (36.68 KB, 407x390, Tricky.png)

>>875014
>With a smirk of relief the proud knight finally falls to the ground.

"I think I lost some blood there..The worlds spinning." He said with a smile.

Tin_Plate!MuMU9Sb3i2 875018

File: 1420427223499.png (13.96 KB, 178x178, super-cute-sheep-ram-animal--T…)

[To Be Continued]

Aquila [ÆtherKnight]!IZSpArkLeY 875020

>>875018
>Ah Palasheep...

Tricky!DPandaGLnU 877627

File: 1420938666508.png (45.2 KB, 460x500, fc4_game-guide_characters-paga…)

>PRESENT


Delete Post [ ]
Edit Post
[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / anon ] [ rp / art ]