[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / anon ] [ rp / art ]

/rp/ - Roleplaying

The board for roleplaying and roleplaying discussion.
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Flags
Password (For file deletion.)

Site maintenance in progress! Posts made now may be lost.

Ponychan-MLPchan Merger >>>/site/15219

File: 1399140358566.gif (17.9 KB, 492x334, tumblr_n36n4lMKr61r2inbto1_500…)

Discount Adventure BIG  DAD™ 760401[Last 50 Posts]

#Closed #Wow #Whoa

Money makes the world go round, or so they say. And on the Island of Yoku, money is everything. Rich robber barons control city states with no central governments and bleed their citizens dry through taxes and shakedowns. Heavy handed mercenaries abuse commoners and merchants alike, taking cuts of their personal income for "protection". Tenements and slums are the norm in these Baron Cities, and sickness runs rampant.

Life outside of the city isn't much better. The wilderness teems with terrible beasts and wretched bandits, eager to prey upon any unwise enough to set foot outside of the oppressive and protective grasp of the barons. While there are small settlements and villages in the wilderness, they never grow to be much larger than a few hundred people, and are often full of rotten criminals.

Our story begins in the city simply known as the City Of Barons. By and large the most populace state in the entire land, this walled city is home to many different barons vying for complete economical control. People here are so used to hired thugs from the competing manors fighting in the streets that they've simply turned a blind eye to it. Life here is unpredictable and oftentimes dangerous.

Today, one of the most prominent Barons in the city, BARON HANS VON DOPPELQUER has hired some outside help to "retrieve" an artifact of great value for him. The individuals are expected to arrive at his lavish manor any time now…

>CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

Overdrivecow 760425

File: 1399140981028.jpg (130.14 KB, 800x533, wizard with orb.jpg)

Paul is a wizard with a lizard. All Magicians from his city state have them. Paul is tall with a great long brown beard and blue eyes. Wearing a big sombrero and robe concealing light combat armor. Paul has a large wooden staff with a LARGE BLUE ORB and a CEREMONIAL DAGGER that he found off a cultist he killed for a contract. Paul kept the knife because he thought it looked neat. After studying the Arcane art’s Paul became a mercenary to travel to new places and meet new people. his thirst for knowledge knows no bounds. He is impulsive and reckless but his quick thinking helps him out of situations. Paul has a penchant for spooking people that are fearful/superstitious of wizards. The lizard is named Salisbury and has red scales and breaths fire but not very far. about as much as a lighter. Paul has access to fire magic and basic healing spells. Paul traveled far to reach the city of barons. A new contract interested him. Paul is always on the lookout for artifacts of the old world.

Paul arrives at the manor and waits.

Malcolm 760428

File: 1399141055096.png (136.3 KB, 345x254, 33.png)

>You have selected MALCOLM.
>Born and raised in the slums of the city, you make a living through fighting. You've won a good amount of bouts against some of the nastiest people around here. Sometimes you were paid to take a few falls, something you're not very proud of.
>But recently, you have decided to take a break from it all! You're a hired mercenary now! Not the safest occupation out there, but the pay is too good to pass up. Honestly, it's not much different from what you were already doing. It just sounds nicer when you're mingling in taverns.
>You walk up to the front door of Mr. Doppelquer and knock.

Yuusou 760439

File: 1399141418517.png (116.18 KB, 500x558, tumblr_n1t1436f521r42o1fo1_500…)

>You've selected YUUSOU!
>Warrior of the East
>Actually born from the West though.
>You came to the CoB after your family had to get run out from the gangs constantly harassing your wilderness village. You grew up here as a normal kid, well, in these circumstances, you got bills to pay homie, best get it done. You're grown up now, and it's time for your first job!
>As a hired mercenary! :DDD
>You wield a dual bladed staff, which you've named Ando, and wear a cape for pizzazz. It's pretty cool, at least your mom thinks so, so it must be! Also clothes. Can't forget clothes. They're not really clothes, just rags.
>You walk up to the front door and knock.

Nagato  Suzume™ 760449

File: 1399141764379.png (65.93 KB, 423x459, LLyEDHV.png)

>You have selected NAGATO SUZUME
>You grew up outside of the city states, in a small village far removed from the rest of the world where you were trained in the way of the NINJA.
>Due to MYSTERIOUS AND CURRENTLY UNSPECIFIED CIRCUMSTANCES, you were cast out of your village shorty after you reached adulthood.
>Though it shames you, you have chosen to become a solider of fortune, as battle is ALL YOU'VE EVER KNOWN.
>You were approached my a representative of BARON DOPPELQUER with a job offer, so you immediately proceeded to the CITY OF BARONS.
>You stand outside his manor and notice some doofs messing around at the front door.

Nagato  Suzume™ 760452

File: 1399141821504.gif (440.52 KB, 410x425, tumblr_lyr399Zspg1r254udo1_500…)

>>760425
>>760428
>>760439
>>760449
>ARE THESE CHARACTERS OK?

Overdrivecow 760456

Malcolm 760457

>>760452
>Press A.

Yuusou 760458

File: 1399141924734.png (116.52 KB, 300x300, steamicon3.png)

>>760452
>You ponder for a bit, takin some of your dorites and eating them.
>You then select yes.

Nagato  Suzume™ 760461

File: 1399141980647.gif (6.93 KB, 256x224, tumblr_n15j5iBSFy1qm7xkuo1_400…)

>>760457
>You forgot to move the cursor to YES before pressing the A button!

>GAME OVER

Malcolm 760464

File: 1399142020954.png (529.87 KB, 1018x768, 434f.png)

>>760461
"FUCK."

Yuusou 760465

>>760461
>You get up to go poo before starting again

Nagato  Suzume™ 760474

File: 1399142322996.png (14.23 KB, 100x124, 100px-MusicianCrown.png)

>>760464
>>760465
>The group of four strangers are ushered into the manor by a HANDSOME BUTLER. They are then escorted to a small sitting room and are asked to wait just a few moments for the HONORABLE BARON to attend to them.

>An oppressive silence fills the room.

Overdrivecow 760478

File: 1399142454220.jpg (10.93 KB, 480x360, Yeah man.jpg)

>>760474
>looks around

Malcolm 760479

File: 1399142459236.png (102.32 KB, 230x240, 30.png)

>>760474
>You open your skillbook and select "SILENCE KILLER".

"So uh….. You guys hyped for the job?"

Yuusou 760480

File: 1399142549194.png (28.56 KB, 117x145, icon2.png)

>>760474
>>The writer comes back from dropping a brown tom.
>Meanwhile the character looks around, wondering what these doofuses are doing here.
>They look like nerds.
>Especially that Wizard dude.
>Fuckin nerd.

Nagato  Suzume™ 760487

File: 1399142762938.png (57.71 KB, 513x477, aCWnwsv2.png)

>>760478
>The room is well decorated. Nice furniture, good carpentry. No expense spared for this superfluous sitting room. There are two doors you can see; the one you came in from and another at the opposite end of the room.

>>760479
>>760480
>You remain silent. You're not here to make FRIENDS.

Yuusou 760494

File: 1399142915613.png (1.21 MB, 831x883, fhsf.png)

>>760487
>You look over to NINJA MAN, he looks like a video game character you've seen before. You then forget about it.
>>760479
>You look over at the third man you've come in here with
>Oh god
>Christ almighty
>This dude looks really fucking bad.
>Nevertheless you respond to him.
"I guess, I don't really know much about it. Do you?"

Overdrivecow 760495

File: 1399142923701.jpg (225.84 KB, 792x594, wizard.jpg)

>>760480
>Is that fucker for real wearing a cape?
>What a busta
>>760479
>seems kinda neat
>you dig his style
"Maybe when I find out what the job is."
>You are a little excited but then again who wouldn't be.
>artifacts are cool.

Malcolm 760497

File: 1399143098518.png (68.95 KB, 219x212, 53.png)

>>760487
"………"
>>760494
>You turn to the weirdo in the corner.
"I don't know much either. I think we're looking for some old paper weight or something."
>>760495
>This guy seems way friendlier. He has a bitchin' beard too.
"Yeah…. I hope he gets here soon."

Nagato  Suzume™ 760499

File: 1399143182697.png (65.93 KB, 423x459, LLyEDHV.png)

>>760494
>VIDEO GAMES don't exist yet, you idiot.

>>760497
………………………………..
>This guy seems to get it

Malcolm 760500

File: 1399143472700.png (276.93 KB, 409x404, 5.png)

>>760499
"…………………………."
>You don't trust this one.

Yuusou 760505

File: 1399143643059.jpg (149.13 KB, 1280x1280, tony and i playing league.jpg)

>>760497
"Oh boy, if it's that then count me out of it. I'd rather spend my time doing something better than risking my life for a paperweight."
>Not having much else to say, you look around the place.
"So what's your name?"
>>760495
>You take another look at this dude.
>Oh fuck he has a lizard.
>You like animals. You think he's pretty cool actually.
>Still think he's a bitch. You've never really liked magic users, you've always thought they were pussies.
>Then again, being a dexfag you shouldn't talk shit.

Overdrivecow 760507

File: 1399143791683.jpg (51.59 KB, 750x500, Dark Flame Dalmation.jpg)

>>760499
>You notice a ninja just standing there looking around.
>You wonder if he's ever messed up a mission by farting before.
>He probably farts really quiet too.
>>760495
>Salisbury notices the cape guy looking at him.
>Salisbury liked the color of the cape but the wearer looked like a busta
>Salisbury hisses are the cape wearer

Nagato  Suzume™ 760509

File: 1399143872200.png (118.49 KB, 423x459, LLyEDHV2.png)

>>760500
……………………………………………………….
>Your silence jutsu is simply the best there is.

>>760507
>Since entering the room, Nagato has let out at least a dozen silent farts.

Malcolm 760510

File: 1399143894588.png (238.22 KB, 518x277, 73.png)

>>760505
>Your name.
>Oh man, back in the ring? They used to call you the Great Gonzales Living Corkscrew! The corkscrew punch was your infamous finisher when it came to flashy fights.

"It's Malcolm. Just Malcolm. What's yours?"

Yuusou 760514

File: 1399144136726.png (30 KB, 134x179, icon4.png)

>>760510
>Your name, aw man.
>Your name is actually kinda lame.
"It's just Yuusou, never got a last name actually."
>>760509
>You quickly cover your nose, coughing a bit.
Oh jesus! What's that smell?
>You cringe a bit
>Ooh, ooh that smell!
>Can't you smell that smell?
>You're about to throw up

Malcolm 760516

File: 1399144206082.png (263.59 KB, 486x506, 2.png)

>>760509
"…………"
>!!!!
"BY THE GODS! WHAT IS THAT STENCH?"
>>760514
"YOU SMELL IT TOO?"

Overdrivecow 760520

File: 1399144368235.jpg (41.96 KB, 800x600, IMG_2519.jpg)

>>760516
"Hey man sometimes my lizard belches sulfur. He's sensitive about it."
>Salisbury belches out a little fire

Yuusou 760522

File: 1399144425916.png (11.06 KB, 182x186, icon1.png)

>>760516
>You throw up
>Right on the floor
>You fucked up.
>You then move your chair to cover it up.
>>760520
It's something way worse than that dude.

Nagato  Suzume™ 760525

File: 1399144484507.png (145.75 KB, 423x459, LLyEDHV3.png)

>>760514
>>760516
>Your poison has taken hold. Had these been true foes, they'd already be dead.

Malcolm 760526

File: 1399144569109.png (170.15 KB, 360x370, 12.png)

>>760520
>That's a smelly ass lizard.
>>760522
"Oh….. Okay."
>>760525
"………………."
>This guy has yet to recoil from the stench.
>He is truly a force not to be reckoned with.

Nagato  Suzume™ 760527

File: 1399144614948.png (14.23 KB, 100x124, 100px-MusicianCrown.png)

>The door at the end of the room flies open. In it stands the HANDSOME BUTLER once again.
"The Baron will see you now."
>He motions for the four strangers to enter the room beyond.

Malcolm 760529

File: 1399144750061.png (110.24 KB, 285x308, 19.png)

>>760527
>Despite everything that just happened, you manage to keep a calm tone:

"Ah yes! Let's not waste another second."

>You follow through to the next room.

Overdrivecow 760530

>>760522
>Now is the perfect time to study his eating habits
>You wouldn't be surprised if you saw a bag of dicks

Yuusou 760531

File: 1399144810409.jpg (74.57 KB, 500x432, tumblr_n1sasoM9qc1r2glo0o2_500…)

>>760525
>The dude hasn't flinched at all.
>You probably shouldn't fuck with him.
>>760527
>You quickly get up and walk in there.
>You hope he doesn't notice the vomit.

Overdrivecow 760532

File: 1399144845552.jpg (31.9 KB, 274x272, DDS60_Wiz_Wizard__01118.136720…)

>>760527
>You whip out a jar of peanut butter and a spoon
>You follow the butler while eating peanut butter

Nagato  Suzume™ 760536

File: 1399145222019.png (14.23 KB, 100x124, 100px-MusicianCrown.png)

>>760529
>>760532
>You are lead into a large office. Inside you can see a massive, proud and obviously impossibly expensive oak desk stacked high with books and various golden office implements. There is a fireplace on the eastern wall, currently dark and cold. Above the mantle there are many MOUNTED BEAST HEADS that each look very unnerving and terrifying in their own right. Behind the desk, there is a massive leather chair turned away from the group.

>>760531
>The butler saw. He saw everything. He's looking at the vomit and now he's looking at you. He doesn't think it's funny. It's just more work for him. He shoots you a hateful leer as he closes the office doors behind you.

Overdrivecow 760538

>>760536
>examine quality of leather on chair

Nagato  Suzume™ 760539

>>760538
>Roll a d20 leather knowledge check

Yuusou 760540

File: 1399145344785.png (55.06 KB, 232x227, steamicon1.png)

>>760536
>Fuck
>You fucked up.
>You fucked up you fucked the fuck up.

>You try to peek behind the chair from where you are. You speak quietly, hoping to get a response.

"Um… hello…?"

Overdrivecow 760541

Roll 1d20 = 6

Malcolm 760542

File: 1399145527998.png (132.31 KB, 334x234, 6.png)

>>760536
>You walk a bit closer to the desk.

"Excuse me, Mr. Doppelquer? We're here for the job about an artifact?"

Nagato  Suzume™ 760551

File: 1399146111313.png (32.4 KB, 519x388, BDFF_Malme_Konta_Matamatto_VII…)

>>760541
>You don't really know that much about leather. You can tell that what you're looking at is a chair, and it definitely has leather parts but that's all you've got.

>>760540
>>760542
>The chair whips around revealing a large man wearing incredibly ornate regalia. He has small, dark eyes and he smells a bit like blood.
"Ah! Yes, good. You mercenaries are here. Took your sweet time."
>He stands and flourishes.
"As you are no doubt aware, I am the venerable Baron Hans Von Doppelquer and I need your help. There is an artifact, a MAGIC BLOOD CRYSTAL that I need you to… liberate from a rival of mine."

Overdrivecow 760555

File: 1399146224776.jpg (10.93 KB, 480x360, Yeah man.jpg)

>>760551
>BLOOD MAGIC CRYSTAL
>YOU ARE SO INTO THAT
>slamming the peanut butter down on his desk you say
"TELL US MORE

Malcolm 760560

File: 1399146313883.png (125.72 KB, 319x230, 32.png)

>>760551
>Magic blood crystal? You don't know much about magic….
>Or crystals…
>But you're definitely familiar with blood.

"Oh…. Who exactly is this rival of yours?"

Yuusou 760561

File: 1399146320037.png (36.27 KB, 102x156, dfsdfdsfd.png)

>>760551
>Did he just say…
>MAGIC BLOOD CRYSTAL?
>You've always heard something like that go around your family, it was a really good story that they told the kids.
"Really? Do you have any idea where it is?"

Nagato  Suzume™ 760569

File: 1399146682613.gif (58.16 KB, 752x752, V2K5I1z.gif)

>>760555
>>760560
>>760561
>He chuckles
"Well boys, I like your CAN DO attitudes, so let's get right down to it. A rival baron in the city has the crystal stored in a vault in his manor in the eastern quarter. I need you four to infiltrate the manor, gain access to the vault and bring me crystal. You'll be able to tell it apart from all of his other treasure because it looks like a GLOWING CRYSTAL OSCILLATING SKULL."
>He sits back down and reclines slightly in his HUGE CHAIR
"I wont lie to you four. You're not the first people I would've chosen for the job. As far as mercenaries go, your credentials are laughable and basically no one recommended you to me. However, you're the cheapest I could find on short notice, and since you have no ties to me, I wont be implicated if this whole plan falls to shambles."
>He leans forward and folds his hands on the desk.
"If you four can pull this off with minimal commotion, I'll pay you each a sizable bonus, on top of the already heft sum I'm paying you. How's that sound?"

Yuusou 760571

File: 1399146822408.jpg (211.27 KB, 1048x720, tumblr_n4y8ynSYrm1sjxtdgo1_128…)

>>760569
>Your morale and self-confidence falls by 2 from that.
Sounds good! I promise sir, we won't fail!
>You're starting to have second thoughts.
>Fucking pussy.

Overdrivecow 760572

File: 1399146910677.jpg (130.14 KB, 800x533, wizard with orb.jpg)

>>760569
>who does he think he is not telling you who you are gonna rob from. He is close to being a busta
"Before we go breaking into a Barons house the least you could do is tell us who he is.I try not to make enemies without knowing who they are first. Tell us then I'll go.
This post was edited by its author on .

Malcolm 760573

File: 1399146985200.png (24.81 KB, 304x177, 68.png)

>>760569
>His words sting.
>Stealing and sneaking is that your forte either…. But the pay is WAY to good to pass up. The quicker you get this job done the better.
>With this money, you can finally get a new place to live. Maybe meet a pretty gal? Who knows what the future holds with this job.

"I'm in."

Nagato  Suzume™ 760866

File: 1399170584991.png (14.23 KB, 100x124, 100px-MusicianCrown.png)

>>760571
>>760573
"That's what I like to hear! My butler, Johannes, will show you the way to the manor in question."
>He motions the HANDSOME BUTLER forward.

>>760572
>>760574
>He gives you an appraising look. A look that quickly morphs into one of annoyance.
"Look here you prole. You don't HAVE to take this job. I'm offering it to you now, no strings attached with all the info you need to get it done.
>He frowns.
"And if you decided that isn't good enough, I can have you… replaced.

Overdrivecow 760870

File: 1399170846089.jpg (121.88 KB, 360x480, Wizard-Van-2.jpg)

>>760866
>you frown
>this goes against all you've done before for these kind of contracts
>you did one without finding out who you were hitting once before and that made you a lot of enemies
>some are still looking for you
>you do really want that new hat
>Your current one has seen some better days
"Fine. I'll do it"
>you gather up a bit of peanut butter on a finger

Malcolm 760874

File: 1399171057197.png (81.87 KB, 240x262, 21.png)

>>760866
"It's been a pleasure."
>You turn to the butler and follow him out.
>Looks like the wizard guy ticked off the
baron. What a maroon.

Nagato  Suzume™ 760879

File: 1399171262098.gif (370.59 KB, 490x750, tumblr_msgvy3pQJy1rfjowdo1_500…)

>>760870
"Alright, fine. Now get out of my office."
>He vanishes behind his chair as he turns to face away from the party.

>>760874
>As you are lead out of the manor, you surmise now might be a good time to take stock of the individual talents and equipment of the party.

Overdrivecow 760883

File: 1399171479504.jpg (35.83 KB, 512x288, rad dude.jpg)

>>760879
>as you leave you smear some peanutbutter on one of the animal heads.
>but in a way that won't be found until well after the insects and smell comes
>take that you rich shit
>You also let out a huge fart but it comes out silent
>yeah fuck that guy

Malcolm 760884

File: 1399171541376.gif (1.96 MB, 390x212, 1395254968614.gif)

>>760879
>Opens spellbook and inventory.

Yuusou 760886

File: 1399171668120.png (36.27 KB, 102x156, dfsdfdsfd.png)

>>760866
>>760879
So… How do we start this off?
We go for supplies I guess?

SAVE THIS LIST Nagato  Suzume™ 760925

File: 1399173676164.gif (922.71 KB, 500x500, tumblr_n4i48u2coJ1sb5osho1_500…)

>>760884
PAUSE MENU

MALCOM
HP: 20/20
MP: 10/10
———————-
BOXING TAPE - 1d6 DMG
BOXING TRUNKS
5 GUM (1 PACK)
———————-
THREE POINT COMBO - 1d6 DMG TO 3 TARGETS (3 MP)
TURBO UPPERCUT - 1d8 + 1 DMG (5 MP)
———————-

YUUSOU
HP: 15/15
MP: 12/12
———————-
ANDO - 1d6 DMG
RAGGED CLOTHES
RED CAPE
———————-
HURRICANE SPIN - 3d3 DMG TO 1 TARGET (5 MP)
KI BLAST - 1d8 DMG AT LONG RANGE (3 MP)
———————-

NAGATO
HP: 12/12
MP: 20/20
———————-
KATANA - 1d6 DMG
KUNAI - 1d4 DMG AT LONG RANGE
SNEAKING GEAR
———————-
SUBSTITUTION - EVADE 1 ATTACK (4 MP)
MULTITHROW - 1d4 DMG TO 3 TARGETS AT LONG RANGE (4 MP)
———————-

PAUL
HP: 10/10
MP: 25/25
———————-
BLUE ORB STAFF - 1d3 DMG
CEREMONIAL DAGGER - 1d4 DMG
WIZARD ROBES
SOMBRERO
———————-
FIREBALL - 1d8 DMG AT LONG RANGE (3 MP)
ARC LIGHTNING - 1d5 DMG TO 3 TARGETS (5 MP)
BUBBLE - STUN TARGET FOR 1 TURN (4MP)

Malcolm 760932

File: 1399174080705.gif (355.84 KB, 466x350, 1394679637971.gif)

>>760925
>You take a piece of gum out of the packet and put it in your mouth.

"Awwww yes. Minty freshness!"

Overdrivecow 760936

File: 1399174228183.jpg (31.9 KB, 274x272, DDS60_Wiz_Wizard__01118.136720…)

>>760932
"yo dog lemme get a piece of gum"

Yuusou 760937

File: 1399174249504.png (147.51 KB, 369x386, hey.png)

>>760925
>You look at your cape.
>Hell yeah.

Malcolm 760940

File: 1399174366506.gif (1.59 MB, 400x322, wubblewubble.gif)

>>760936
>You contemplate whether or not wizard deserves gum.

"No."

SAVE THIS LIST Nagato  Suzume™ 760943

File: 1399174460578.gif (1000.62 KB, 500x363, tumblr_mm3y7juOZa1qdm9o4o1_500…)

>>760932
>UNPAUSE

CHAPTER 1: A NEW JOB

Nagato  Suzume™ 760944

File: 1399174719465.png (14.23 KB, 100x124, 100px-MusicianCrown.png)

>>760943
>The HANDSOME BUTLER guides you through the narrow city streets of the City Of Barons, weaving in and out of marketplaces and residential areas, until you finally come to a stop near a remarkably lavish upscale domicile. This has to be it. The HANDSOME BUTLER speaks up.
"You in there. Get the crystal and bring it back to Manor Doppelquer. Now goodbye."
>He turns on his heel and marches back the way he came.

Overdrivecow 760945

>>760940
>you feel the potential for friendship slowly wither and die.
>He could have been the bro you needed but no.
>He had to dash it all away
>You feel yourself start to tear up
"no"
>you whisper
"not today"
>you repress your feelings and bottle them up for later.
>Salsibury lets out a "WAK" trying to cheer you up
>it works
This post was edited by its author on .

Yuusou 760947

File: 1399174812209.png (54.31 KB, 183x189, icon3.png)

>>760944
Goodbye butler dude.
Man, he was cool.
>You look around the area, then at your team.
So… who's first?

Overdrivecow 760948

File: 1399174852537.jpg (3.75 MB, 1668x2298, sad wizard.jpg)

Nagato  Suzume™ 760950

File: 1399174977447.png (56.72 KB, 513x477, aCWnwsv.png)

>>760947
>Nagato finally speaks up
To enter through the front door would be foolhardy. We should seek an alternate entrance. One that would not draw attention.

Malcolm 760951

File: 1399175071279.png (112.49 KB, 293x221, 11.png)

>>760944
"Uhhh…. I don't know much about sneakin… Maybe we can climb up the roof?"
>You turn to the party.
"What do you guys think?"

Yuusou 760952

File: 1399175103322.png (766.15 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_n4uves243n1qhhjmco1_128…)

>>760950
>Yuusou thinks for a bit.
>How would a stealthy way in be…?

How about the sewers?

Nagato  Suzume™ 760954

File: 1399175233566.png (45 KB, 395x401, REQtiUl.png)

>>760951
>>760952
>Nagato looks unimpressed
Those ideas are all well and good, but have you even looked around? Is there even a sewer grate around here? Or a way onto the roof? First we should survey the situation and then, and ONLY then, we can formulate a plan of attack.

Malcolm 760955

File: 1399175238643.png (331.78 KB, 643x480, 1384721917036.png)

Overdrivecow 760956

>Examine surroundings
[1d20]
This post was edited by its author on .

Malcolm 760959

File: 1399175342790.png (59.15 KB, 455x451, 1337053344986.png)

>>760954
"Oh…. That's actually a good idea."

>Time to analyze the area.

>Perception check: Roll 1d20 = 4

Yuusou 760960

File: 1399175359592.jpg (149.13 KB, 1280x1280, tony and i playing league.jpg)

>>760954
Um…
>You seem like a dumbass.
>ANALYZE AREA: Perception check
Roll 1d20 = 20

Nagato  Suzume™ 760965

File: 1399175658525.jpg (36.41 KB, 440x357, 0dd.jpg)

>>760956
>You're so dumb you can't even look with your eyeballs

>>760959
>You don't see much. Just some windows that might be breakable.

>>760960
>YOU HAVE THE VISION. YOU CAN SEE IT. YOU CAN SEE ALL OF IT.
>Behind you is a small manhole that grants access to the city sewer.

Malcolm 760967

File: 1399175721086.jpg (30.48 KB, 500x500, 1390653107266.jpg)

>>760965
"GUYS! LET'S BREAK THE WINDOWS!"
>You pick up a brick and prepare to throw it.

Nagato  Suzume™ 760968

File: 1399175745116.png (143.33 KB, 423x459, LLyEDHV3.png)

Yuusou 760969

File: 1399175749026.png (11.06 KB, 182x186, icon1.png)

>>760965
Hey look, we can go in the-
>>760967
FUCK

Overdrivecow 760972

>>760965
"Malcom no"
>>760967
"is anyone here a small man that can fit in the small man hole?

Malcolm 760973

File: 1399175875258.png (171.88 KB, 480x480, 1383669623209.png)

>>760968
>>760972
>You put the brick down.

Nagato  Suzume™ 760975

File: 1399175932550.png (68.26 KB, 507x489, hEvhgiT.png)

>>760969
>>760972
>>760973
>Nagato pries the manhole open
Everyone in.

Yuusou 760976

File: 1399176002708.png (721.08 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_n4uves243n1qhhjmco4_128…)

>>760975
>You quickly jump in.

>Oh god the stench

>Mistakes have been made.

Malcolm 760979

File: 1399176054613.png (219.39 KB, 379x415, 22.png)

>>760975
>You slip through the manhole and on your feet.
"This place smells of rotten shit."
>You wish everyone followed with your idea.

Nagato  Suzume™ 760980

File: 1399176214342.gif (177.53 KB, 752x224, aW8yemW.gif)

>>760976
>>760979
>Well, here you are in the sewers. It smells pretty much how you'd expect a city sewer to smell. NOW WHAT?

Overdrivecow 760982

>>760975
>You jump in and find the smell kinda pleasent
>you don't get why everyone is freaking out
>granted you lost your smell in a horrible magic accident but whatever
>your robes are kinda ruined though which is not whatever

Yuusou 760983

File: 1399176295017.png (30 KB, 134x179, icon4.png)

>>760980
Um… is there a map?

Nagato  Suzume™ 760984

File: 1399176459296.gif (629.39 KB, 500x332, tumblr_mtbppdZOrE1qze3hdo1_500…)

>>760983
>Maybe you should look around to find out!

Malcolm 760985

File: 1399176472901.png (38.82 KB, 284x292, 69.png)

>>760980
>>760982
>>760983
"First of all we need to figure out which direction we should go…. Maybe there's some hints that can lead us inside."

>Roll for clue inspection: Roll 1d20 = 20

Overdrivecow 760986

>perception check
Roll 1d20 = 11

Yuusou 760987

File: 1399176570501.jpg (211.27 KB, 1048x720, tumblr_n4y8ynSYrm1sjxtdgo1_128…)

>>760985
>>760984
>You look around.
Wait, maybe you're right!
>You feel dumb.
>Why would there be a map in the sewers?

Nagato  Suzume™ 760989

File: 1399176680337.jpg (5.15 KB, 225x225, icon2.jpg)

>>760985
>Instead of some lame ass map, Malcom finds a sewer drain simply labeled "TO BARON HAZOP'S WATER CLOSET."

Malcolm 760991

File: 1399176780469.png (68.48 KB, 199x209, 28.png)

>>760989
"Amazing. Guys, I think I found a way in."
>You point toward the sign.

Overdrivecow 760993

>>760991
>the perception today is unreal
"lets do it fellas"

Nagato  Suzume™ 760994

File: 1399176878771.png (65.93 KB, 423x459, LLyEDHV.png)

>>760991
>You are impressed with your parties observational skills so far. You would go so far as to say your party's vision is….

>20/20

Yuusou 760996

File: 1399176921629.png (54.31 KB, 183x189, icon3.png)

>>760993
>>760991
>>760989
Awesome!
Malcom, I'd say you go first, since you found the sign.

Malcolm 760998

File: 1399176988005.jpg (205.56 KB, 1200x900, f4w08VP.jpg)

>>760994
>Malcolm's player contemplates suicide after reading that joke.

Malcolm 761000

>>760996
"Oh okay…."
>You don't think it's such a big deal, but you decide to lead the party forward.

Nagato  Suzume™ 761003

File: 1399177149762.jpg (52.37 KB, 655x480, 1383273787487.jpg)

>>760993
>>760996
>>761000
>The party climbs the narrow passage up and comes to a grate at the top. Through it you can see some blue tile and shiny pipes. It seems to be fixed in place. A small push causes it to give way and the party regroups at the top in the WATER CLOSET.

Overdrivecow 761005

>>761003
>new area means new perception check
Roll 1d20 = 15

Malcolm 761006

>>761003
>Help Paul examine the area.
Roll 1d20 = 14

Nagato  Suzume™ 761010

File: 1399177395579.png (75.47 KB, 200x200, fc4.png)

>>761005
>>761006
>You see a nice, clean toilet and a tidy sink. There is a very luxurious looking face towel hanging nearby with the letter H embroidered into it.

Yuusou 761011

File: 1399177466154.png (1023.43 KB, 1600x900, ihgihgi.png)

>>761003
>UNLOCKED NEW AREA: Water Temple CLOSET.
>perception che-
>>761010
>Never mind
>You look at your fellow friends, saying quietly.
Should we wait or walk around?

Overdrivecow 761017

File: 1399177550744.jpg (84.3 KB, 800x600, fire_wizard2.jpg)

>>761011
>blow nose on special towel
>>761010
"we should send the ninja to scout ahead"

Malcolm 761042

File: 1399178967899.png (81.87 KB, 240x262, 21.png)

>>761010
>>761017
"I vote for the ninja dude as well. I'd stand out like a cow in a chicken coop."

Nagato  Suzume™ 761044

File: 1399179224907.png (57.71 KB, 513x477, aCWnwsv2.png)

>>761011
>Nagato chimes in
We have a job to do. No use standing around.

>>761017
>>761042
…Fine.
>Nagato isn't too thrilled with the volunteered, but he knows he is obviously the only one with any talent for sneaking here.

>Nagato pokes his head out of the water closet door and surveys the hallway for threats.

Roll 1d20 = 8

Nagato  Suzume™ 761048

File: 1399179445378.png (65.93 KB, 423x459, LLyEDHV.png)

>>761044
>There is a strong looking man with a spear in the hallway outside, standing by the door at the end of the hall.
Bathroom guard….

Yuusou 761049

File: 1399179515939.jpg (236.05 KB, 500x500, tumblr_n26mn6pVtq1t2ijwho1_500…)

>>761044
>>761048
What should we do?

Malcolm 761050

File: 1399179630440.png (143.14 KB, 330x333, 41.png)

>>761048
"Let's get his ass in here."
>Malcolm gestures his hands in a convicning way.
"We get him and we beat him."

Overdrivecow 761052

File: 1399179694118.jpg (262.82 KB, 1200x796, chocolate flame crested gecko.…)

>>761049
"kill him"
>"WAK"
"okay maybe knock him out"

Yuusou 761053

File: 1399179732620.png (289.99 KB, 413x440, afksjkaf.png)

>>761050
>>761052
I think we should try negotiating at least.

Nagato  Suzume™ 761056

File: 1399179880574.png (118.49 KB, 423x459, LLyEDHV2.png)

>>761049
>You draw your HOT NINJA SWORD
No way around him. We've got to take him out quickly and quietly.

>>761050
>>761052
No time. We're gonna take him out.
>Nagato leaps out of the bathroom and charges the guard with his KATANA in a SURPRISE ATTACK

Roll 1d20 = 11 Roll 1d6 = 6

Nagato  Suzume™ 761059

File: 1399180004290.png (57.71 KB, 513x477, aCWnwsv2.png)

>>761056
>A clean hit! The guard is dead before he hits the ground.
Let's continue.

Overdrivecow 761061

>>761056
>See the blood flow
>Revel in the hot red that flows on the floor
>Salisbury starts to get figity

Malcolm 761062

File: 1399180158910.png (2 KB, 107x107, 1370418204594.png)

>>761059
"Good one! Let's proceed."
>You step outside of the water closet and slide over against a wall in the hall. You shuffle too the edge of the wall to observe the other side.

Roll 1d20 = 10

Yuusou 761063

File: 1399180208610.png (127.84 KB, 338x344, perception check.png)

>>761056
damn nigga you for real man you dunno if he a cool guy or somethin like you for real gonna jump at every big ass motherfucker you see?

>You look around the new area, checking to see if there's anything else?

Roll 1d20 = 2

Nagato  Suzume™ 761066

File: 1399180377368.png (45 KB, 395x401, REQtiUl.png)

>>761062
>You slide into the hallway that the rest of the party is already in. Good job, asshole.

>>761063
>You're still in the same hallway too, asshole.

>Nagato opens the door at the end of the hallway and enters into the next room.

Yuusou 761068

File: 1399180424321.png (834.33 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_n4uves243n1qhhjmco6_128…)

>>761066
>You fuck up
>Shit
Anything in there buddy?

Malcolm 761070

File: 1399180530955.png (1.45 MB, 1024x768, 1393334218982.png)

>>761066
>You pretend you're not an idiot and you follow nagatoto.

Overdrivecow 761072

>>761066
>follows the ninja
>you smear some peanut butter on the corpse

Nagato  Suzume™ 761074

File: 1399180816128.png (143.33 KB, 423x459, LLyEDHV3.png)

>>761068
>>761070
>You are standing in the Baron's office. You clearly just left his private water closet and killed his private water closet guard.

>The office looks… very similar to the other Baron's office that you were just recently in. Seems they share the same decorator… or just have eerily similar tastes.


We need to find out where this vault is.

Yuusou 761077

File: 1399180905489.gif (591.33 KB, 600x340, kjbimafagouv.gif)

>>761074
Hey, wait…
>You feel like this is directed by some shamalian dude.
Maybe it's under a rug or something?

Malcolm 761080

File: 1399180985237.png (102.32 KB, 230x240, 30.png)

>>761074
"Time to search this joint. Be subtle and clean everyone."

>Time to search every nook and cranny.


>Roll for how discrete: Roll 1d20 = 19

Overdrivecow 761081

>>761074
"Maybe we should check the drawers too"
>checks drawers
Roll 1d20 = 17

Nagato  Suzume™ 761086

File: 1399181266103.gif (368.29 KB, 500x700, tumblr_n4fjhg1jTa1rvbjw7o1_500…)

>>761077
Worth a shot.

>>761080
>>761081
>While searching, Paul grabs a book on the Baron's desk. Instead of lifting up, the book instead rotates and make a loud clicking sound before sinking into the desk. Suddenly, the desk lurches forward and a set of stairs is revealed.

Overdrivecow 761088

File: 1399181345683.jpg (10.93 KB, 480x360, Yeah man.jpg)

>>761086
>Hell yeah
"You're welcome. I found a thing guys"

Malcolm 761089

File: 1399181558131.png (151.64 KB, 252x424, 38.png)

>>761086
>>761088
"Paul you're a genius. If only you didn't smell like dead horse."
>You offer Paul a stick of gum as an apology for not giving him a piece earlier.

Overdrivecow 761093

File: 1399181734080.jpg (121.88 KB, 360x480, Wizard-Van-2.jpg)

>>761089
>You take the gum tears forming in your eyes
>the fires of friendship have been rekindled
>Maybe this guy could be your bro
"yes"
>you whisper
"Today is the day"
>Tears flow freely now as you motion people to follow you down the staircase

Yuusou 761104

File: 1399182193780.png (36.27 KB, 102x156, dfsdfdsfd.png)

>>761086
Oh dude, sick.
>You've never seen anything like this.
>It's cool.
I guess it's my turn to go in first?

Nagato  Suzume™ 761108

File: 1399182454801.png (68.26 KB, 507x489, hEvhgiT.png)

>>761088
>>761089
Come on, we have to keep moving.
>>761104
>You make space.
Go ahead.

Malcolm 761112

File: 1399182653077.png (125.35 KB, 299x300, 39.png)

>>761108
>You follow down the secret tunnel of mystery.
"This place is scurry…."

Yuusou 761113

File: 1399182660556.png (16.27 KB, 239x221, efgefg.png)

>>761108
>You walk in front of the gang carefully, hopefully not wanting to step on any traps.
>That'd be embarrassing.

Overdrivecow 761120

>>761108
>continues down pushing others out of the way
>You gotta check out this MAGIC BLOOD CRYSTAL
"This crystal is gonna be so hype"

Nagato  Suzume™ 761123

File: 1399183613003.png (68.46 KB, 523x480, tpaynyE.png)

>>761112
>>761113
>>761120
>As you walk down the stairs you come into what looks like a relatively large cave. A few torches line the walls, keeping the area somewhat visible. There is a small stone path that leads into a different passage at the other side of the cave.
Looks like there's only one way to go.

Malcolm 761127

File: 1399183744405.png (93.34 KB, 220x223, 25.png)

>>761123
"Let's keep going guys. We'll have to find the stone sooner or later."

>Carries onward.

Nagato  Suzume™ 761138

File: 1399184585605.png (86.22 KB, 500x352, tumblr_mlznmzNxkG1snwkluo1_500…)

>>761127
>For an unknowable amount of time, the party proceeds down the dark corridor. Eventually, it tapers back until you're in a large open area. It seems to resemble some sort of amphitheater, with the floor rising higher and higher as it moves away from the center of the room. You can see a large steel door on the far wall of the chamber.

Yuusou 761143

File: 1399184752142.png (146.65 KB, 500x462, tumblr_n1sxemWgnA1r3h8kxo1_500…)

>>761138
I-is that where it is?
>The WARRIOR DUDE then begins moving towards the steel door, tiptoing his way towards it carefully.

Malcolm 761144

File: 1399184814146.png (136.3 KB, 345x254, 33.png)

>>761138
>You walk up to the door and peek through it.

>Roll 1d20 = 7

Nagato  Suzume™ 761156

File: 1399185633770.gif (98.58 KB, 120x128, logoburn.gif)

>>761143
>You approach the door with no incident. It is big and steel and imposing. This must be it.

>>761144
>Can't peak through a closed door, numbnuts.

Yuusou 761157

File: 1399185694803.png (30 KB, 134x179, icon4.png)

>>761156
>You try to slowly open the door.

Nagato  Suzume™ 761158

File: 1399185761491.png (87.76 KB, 250x210, 1375307041617.png)

>>761157
>It wont budge.

Malcolm 761159

File: 1399185768521.png (391.68 KB, 425x592, 17.png)

>>761156
>Knock on the door.

"HEY! IT'S YOUR BOY BASTION! OPEN UP!"

Yuusou 761160

Nagato  Suzume™ 761163

File: 1399185894973.png (48.89 KB, 292x282, 138818230733.png)

>>761159
>Nothing happens.

Malcolm 761167

File: 1399186004207.png (555.65 KB, 510x517, 58.png)

>>761163
>You attempt to break open the door with your fist.

Roll 1d20 = 10

Yuusou 761168

File: 1399186079676.jpg (27.82 KB, 300x400, 1357027052837 (28).jpg)

>>761163
>You look for a doorknob
>PERCEPTION CHECK ON DOOR
Roll 1d20 = 17

Nagato  Suzume™ 761169

File: 1399186141486.png (118.49 KB, 423x459, LLyEDHV2.png)

>>761167
>No dice.

>Nagato attempts to FIGHT his way through the door.

Roll 1d20 = 8

>>761168
>There is no doorknob, but there are some fresh lookin' hinges on the right side of the door.

Nagato  Suzume™ 761170

File: 1399186164092.png (57.71 KB, 513x477, aCWnwsv2.png)

>>761169
My fights…. are weak.

Yuusou 761172

>>761169
>You try to work the hinges
Roll 1d20 = 11

Nagato  Suzume™ 761176

File: 1399186433111.png (68.46 KB, 523x480, tpaynyE.png)

>>761172
>You can't work em. There's gotta be some other way.
Maybe there's a switch somewhere in here. Spread out and look around.

Malcolm 761181

File: 1399186657505.jpg (50.31 KB, 500x465, 1395975835643.jpg)

>You activatr your eyes to look for a possible switch.

Roll 1d20 = 17

Yuusou 761184

>You roll to see if you can give out a fun factL
Roll 1d100 = 40

Malcolm 761186

File: 1399186828600.png (156.57 KB, 1213x572, 1398046555385.png)

Nagato  Suzume™ 761191

File: 1399187119193.jpg (52.37 KB, 655x480, 1383273787487.jpg)

>>761181
>Eyes engaged. In looking around, you notice a large number of torch scones around the outer walls of the chamber. Upon further examination, you realize that some appear to be pulled slightly out of the wall.

Malcolm 761194

File: 1399187259798.gif (2.34 MB, 320x240, 1398257623027.gif)

>>761191
>You decide to humor yourself by yanking some of the scones.

"Whoa… I think these torches are secret."

Nagato  Suzume™ 761198

File: 1399187437399.png (65.93 KB, 423x459, LLyEDHV.png)

>>761194
>You look around and suddenly it all makes sense. He's right, these torches ARE secret.
>You begin to yank the torches out of the wall with reckless abandon. Eventually, all of them lie on the floor.
>The door rumbles and springs ajar! Success, and to the victor go the spoils.

Malcolm 761201

File: 1399187564150.jpg (655.12 KB, 1274x684, mgs5.jpg)

>>761198
"Amazing."
>You decide to walk inside the room.
"I got gum."

Nagato  Suzume™ 761204

File: 1399187708230.png (46.43 KB, 395x385, XBcrmz5.png)

>>761201
>The vault is fantastically empty. The only things in there are a SINGLE GLOVE, the MAGIC BLOOD CRYSTAL and a FULLY GROWN LIVING MAN tied up in the corner.
>Looks like the Baron has fallen on hard times.
Well, there's the crystal. Should we uh… do something about that… person?

Malcolm 761206

File: 1399187845957.png (135.48 KB, 308x344, 8.png)

>>761204
"Oh gosh! Of course we should help this guy."

>You rush over to get a closer look at him.


"Hey can you cut these ropes with your sword?"

Nagato  Suzume™ 761210

File: 1399187967632.png (57.71 KB, 513x477, aCWnwsv2.png)

>>761206
Hmmm…. I'm not sure if that's a good idea. What if it's a trap? We're not getting paid to rescue anyone.

Malcolm 761213

File: 1399188103055.png (212.17 KB, 395x411, 20.png)

>>761210
"Sometimes you have to take a few risks if it means saving someone. What's the worse this guy can do?"

MYSTERIOUS TIED UP MAN 761216

File: 1399188160782.jpg (42.61 KB, 297x470, stock-photo-tied-up-9264268[1]…)

>>761206
>>761210
>In the corner of the room sits the ROOTINEST, TOOTINEST COWBOY WIZARD our heros' have ever seen
>His is pacified by the ropes keeping his hands behind his back and away from his TRUSTY SIX-SHOOTERS
>Upon noticing the travelers he begins to struggle and make loud noises

Nagato  Suzume™ 761218

File: 1399188276998.png (63.61 KB, 437x419, 8CxJSvI2.png)

>>761213
>You are reluctant, but decide it's not worth causing a commotion over.
Fine, but don't expect me to look after him.
>With a quick flourish of his trusty NINJA's KATANA, the ropes come undone.

Malcolm 761219

File: 1399188432855.png (68.95 KB, 219x212, 53.png)

>>761216
>>761218
>You nod in understanding and turn to the cowboy.

"Hello there! My name's Malcolm. What's yours?"

Hewitt 761223

File: 1399188745171.jpg (189.1 KB, 957x1300, cowboy-tipping-hat-2400046[1].…)

>>761218
>>761219
>The MAGICAL COWPOKE takes a stand
>Though he is sporting all standard cowboy gear (jeans, spurs, the whole lot), a six-gallon hat is replaced by a brown, felt, wizard cap. He is obviously very proud of his upbringing
>Wary of the the mysterious men, he prepares himself to fire at any moment, keeping his hands close to his sides
>He is, however, startled by the kind nature of the question
I'm Hewitt. How'd y'all get here?

Malcolm 761228

File: 1399188914491.png (115.33 KB, 313x274, 16.png)

>>761223
"We're just here for the crystal over there."

>You point at the sinister looking artifact.


"Y'know…. for money."

>You take out a stick of gum from your inventory.


"You like gum?"

Nagato  Suzume™ 761229

File: 1399189080826.png (45 KB, 395x401, REQtiUl.png)

>>761223
>>761228
>You stand by and let them talk it out. You're here to get paid, not play nice with VAULT COWBOYS.

Hewitt 761233

>>761228
>There could be anything in that gum. He hasn't known them long enough to believe otherwise.
I'll pass for now.
So how did y'all get here?

>>761229
>He shoots a pensive look at the ninja

Nagato  Suzume™ 761235

File: 1399189387528.png (65.93 KB, 423x459, LLyEDHV.png)

>>761233
>You look at the cowboy with your EYE JUTSU. He's probably incredibly intimidated.

Malcolm 761237

File: 1399189453813.png (95.33 KB, 226x239, 52.png)

>>761233
"Uhh… Long story really."

>You decide to spare the guy the details.


"I'll just say we used the sewer system to sneak inside. I'm guessing you weren't put here under your own accord. So do you wanna stick with us until we get out of here?"

Hewitt 761243

>>761235
>Your eyes are fucking pupil revolvers shooting magic-ass bullets covered in fire lightning or some wizard shit
>The fact he hasn't fainted from your threatening visage is astounding

>>761237
I guess I could tag along for a bit, as long as it means I can get out of here

Nagato  Suzume™ 761393

File: 1399226408818.png (57.71 KB, 513x477, aCWnwsv2.png)

>>761237
>>761243
>You are growing impatient.
Look, we don't have time for this. We need to get the crystal back to the baron before anyone notices us.
>He scoops the MAGIC BLOOD CRYSTAL and places it in his satchel.

Overdrivecow 761395

>>761243
>hmmmm seems like another magic user
>You wonder what his favorite element is and if he appreciates peanut butter

Malcolm 761396

File: 1399226590303.png (82.75 KB, 258x233, 13.png)

>>761393
>>761243
"It's settled then. He's coming with us. When we get out of here, we'll go our separate paths."

Hewitt 761398

File: 1399226730280.jpg (23.2 KB, 400x279, happy-cowboy-20139058[1].jpg)

>>761393
>>761396
Now y'all wouldn't happen to have an easy way out, wouldja?

>>761395
>He's noticed the standard wizard robes on this traveler
>His aesthetic makes you crave peanut butter

Malcolm 761399

>"Play attempts to eat gavin's ass"
Roll 1d20 = 20

Overdrivecow 761400

File: 1399226839698.png (631.43 KB, 851x462, ilOCKLU.png)

>>761393
>Shit you missed your chance to check out the skull.
>Your insatiable curiosity demands that you get to exam the skull before giving it to the baron.
"Hey Nagato before we give that to the baron can you let me examine it? I'm very into artifacts"

Malcolm 761401

File: 1399226925123.png (122.16 KB, 330x237, 7.png)

>>761398
"I suppose we could just backtrack out of here. But that's assuming the baron of the place hasn't found his secret passage open."

Overdrivecow 761402

>>761398
>you feel the sudden urge to share your peanut butter with the cowboy.
>maybe after the mission.
>you smear a little peanut butter on the wall before you leave

Nagato  Suzume™ 761404

File: 1399227017735.png (68.26 KB, 507x489, hEvhgiT.png)

>>761398
We do. You can follow us, but don't slow us down.

>>761400
No. I'm not willing to risk angering the baron.
>Nagato leaves the vault.

>>761399
>Gavin's ass is gone, devoured. It may as well have never existed.

Yuusou 761405

File: 1399227083572.png (1.21 MB, 831x883, fhsf.png)

>Yuusou was never in the vault to begin with.
>He awakes from his nap outside, standing up and waiting for the gang outside.
The coast is clear.
I think.

Malcolm 761406

File: 1399227243551.png (Spoiler Image,1.73 MB, 969x1375, 45t45t45.png)

>>761404
rofl
>>761405
>Malcolm steps out of the chamber.
"We found a cowboy."

Hewitt 761408

File: 1399227295702.jpg (31.41 KB, 189x380, stock-photo-17982449-excited-c…)

>>761401
Sounds like a plan.
Pleasure to make your acquaintance!

>>761404
I would never!
Also, I don't think I caught your name back there.

>After his previous mission went sour, he's excited to finally be working in a team

Nagato  Suzume™ 761412

File: 1399227787882.png (45 KB, 395x401, REQtiUl.png)

>>761405
>The party now regroups in the amphitheater. The steel vault door closes behind them.

>>761408
You haven't earned the right to know my name, loser.
>You've been working to protect your prickly ninja exterior for awhile now, and you think it's finally starting to pay off in lines like that.

>Suddenly, the chamber is filled with audible footsteps, rebounding and ricocheting off the stone walls, saturating the space with an urgent staccato. It appears to be coming from the passage the party came from!

Yuusou 761414

File: 1399227964867.png (11.06 KB, 182x186, icon1.png)

>>761406
>>761412
We're in trouble now gang!

Malcolm 761415

File: 1399227981425.png (279.86 KB, 383x382, rg35g3g.png)

>>761412
"Shoot! This is exactly what I was worried about. Should we hide or fight guys?"

Overdrivecow 761416

File: 1399228103672.jpg (84.3 KB, 800x600, fire_wizard2.jpg)

Hewitt 761417

File: 1399228215980.jpg (32.94 KB, 301x470, stock-photo-cowboy-pointing-gu…)

>>761412
I say we wait for whatever's comin' from behind that wall and face it head-on!

Malcolm 761418

File: 1399228402411.jpg (162.43 KB, 500x375, 1394738556441.jpg)

>>761416
>>761417
>You nod to the wise wizards and lean against a wall. It's best to attack your foe with an ambush.

Nagato  Suzume™ 761419

File: 1399228620525.png (8.89 KB, 92x138, DarkFencerArt.png)

>>761414
>>761415
>>761417
>>761416
>Before the party can even come to an agreement, 5 men pour into the amphitheater. 4 of them are dressed similarly to the guard the party dispatched earlier, but the one in the lead is wearing more significant armor and wields a large sword with one hand. As he speaks up, his mannerism remind you of a gorilla.
"Huhuhuh… found you fools at last. You think you can just trespass inside of the venerable BARON HAZOP'S manor, slay his honored bathroom guard, raid his vault and get away with it?"
>He brandishes his RIDICULOUS SWORD
"Well you've got another thing coming! Get em, boys!"

>THE FOUR GUARDSMEN CHARGE YOU


>COMBAT START: ROLL A D20 FOR INITIATIVE


>GUARDSMEN ROLL: Roll 1d20 = 16

>NAGATO ROLL: Roll 1d20 = 20

Malcolm 761421

>>761419
>MALCOLM ROLL: Roll 1d20 = 1

Paul 761422

>>761419
>Paul initiation roll
Roll 1d20 = 13

Yuusou 761423

>>761419
>YUUSOU roll: Roll 1d20 = 20

Hewitt 761425

File: 1399229008821.jpg (95.15 KB, 798x1200, 5311183-young-asian-cowboy-wit…)

>>761419
>HEWITT INITIATION ROLL
Roll 1d20 = 6

Nagato  Suzume™ 761430

File: 1399229176364.gif (692.88 KB, 360x270, tumblr_mywkpxVXuw1qza1qzo1_400…)

>PAUSE GAME

HEWITT
HP: 12/12
MP: 22/22
———————-
2 CLASSIC SIX SHOOTERS - 2d3 DMG
COWBOY ATTIRE
WIZARD HAT
———————-
FIRST SHOT BONUS - IF HEWITT ATTACKS FIRST IN COMBAT, HE GAINS +3 TO THAT DMG ROLL
MAGIC INFUSION - ATTACK GAINS +1 DMG AND CAN BE INFUSED WITH LIGHTNING, FIRE, OR ICE (4 MP)
———————-

Nagato  Suzume™ 761434

File: 1399229497393.png (45 KB, 395x401, REQtiUl.png)

>>761419
>>761421
>You make an ARCANE HANDSIGN and cast MULTITHROW JUTSU

Roll 1d4 = 4 DMG TO GUARD #1
Roll 1d4 = 4 DMG TO GUARD #2
Roll 1d4 = 3 DMG TO GUARD #3

>16/20 MP

Yuusou 761436

>>761419
>>761434
>>761430
>You use your HURRICANE SPIN on a guard: Roll 3d3 = 6
>-5 MP

Nagato  Suzume™ 761437

>>761436
>WHICH GUARD!

Yuusou 761438

>>761437
>GUARD #2

Nagato  Suzume™ 761442

File: 1399230060940.png (198.96 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mjruw96d5h1rsrmbvo1_500…)

>>761436
>>761434
>>761438
>GUARD #2 falls to the ground, dead

>GUARD #1 attacks YUUSOU for Roll 1d3 = 1 DMG

>GUARD #3 attacks NAGATO for Roll 1d3 = 2 DMG
>GUARD #4 attacks HEWITT for Roll 1d3 = 3 DMG

Paul 761446

File: 1399230175953.jpg (84.3 KB, 800x600, fire_wizard2.jpg)

>>761442
>cast arc lightnight to the guard 1,3,4
Roll 1d5 = 5
20/25 MP

Nagato  Suzume™ 761447

File: 1399230253570.png (68.02 KB, 523x480, 5aGdPqT.png)

>>761446
>The remaining guards fall, dead.

>VICTORY!


>Party gains 12 EXP

Malcolm 761453

File: 1399230359733.gif (2.85 MB, 255x153, 1395254908982.gif)

>>761447
>Malcolm did nothing.

"I guess you can kill them all."

Hewitt 761454

File: 1399230383894.jpg (47.55 KB, 400x276, 400_F_29856559_i3rU4Pg9HPhzKPh…)

>>761447
>The GUNSLINGER is ashamed he couldn't assist his new teammates in their first battle

Nagato  Suzume™ 761463

File: 1399230688020.png (8.89 KB, 92x138, DarkFencerArt.png)

>>761453
>>761454
>The heavily armored HUGE GUARD WITH RIDICULOUS SWORD sneers and points his RIDICULOUS SWORD at the party!
"So you defeated those weaklings! Big deal, I wont be quite so easy! The venerable Baron didn't make me his #1 BODYGUARD for nothing!"

Malcolm 761467

File: 1399230849843.png (140.43 KB, 228x384, 65.png)

>>761463
"Typical talk from someone who has yet to taste my fists!"

>You strike a pose.

>Rolling for how fab the pose was: Roll 1d20 = 3

Nagato  Suzume™ 761471

File: 1399231043323.png (8.89 KB, 92x138, DarkFencerArt.png)

>>761467
>You twist your ankle and fall over. You look impossibly pathetic.

>The BODYGUARD laughs.

"What a weak pose! I could snap you in half with one hand."

Malcolm 761474

File: 1399231161562.gif (984.03 KB, 230x172, This party sucks.gif)

>>761471
>You proceed to cry a little.

Nagato  Suzume™ 761476

File: 1399231233560.gif (336.73 KB, 492x376, 1399166586855.gif)

>>761474
> -10 SELF RESPECT

Malcolm 761502

File: 1399232396020.png (131.96 KB, 515x602, 1367971846211.png)

>>761476
>You get up after sobbing and shake off the twisted ankle. It's whatever man.

"Sorry, I didn't eat breakfast today. But that's not gonna stop me from breaking your face!"

Nagato  Suzume™ 761506

File: 1399232574610.png (8.89 KB, 92x138, DarkFencerArt.png)

>>761502
>The BODYGUARD charges the party!
"I've got your breakfast right here! EAT MY ASS!"

>COMBAT START: ROLL FOR INITIATIVE


>BODYGUARD ROLL: Roll 1d20 = 2


>NAGATO ROLL: Roll 1d20 = 18

Malcolm 761507

>>761506
>Rolling for redemption:
Roll 1d20 = 2

Malcolm 761509

>>761507
>No redemption today.

Paul 761510

File: 1399232682793.jpg (84.3 KB, 800x600, fire_wizard2.jpg)

>>761506
>paul initiative roll
Roll 1d20 = 3

Hewitt 761511

File: 1399232692067.jpg (145.21 KB, 897x1350, 14470149-muscular-cowboy-with-…)

>>761506
>INITIATIVE ROLL
Roll 1d20 = 7

Nagato  Suzume™ 761513

File: 1399232930663.png (85.46 KB, 523x480, 5aGdPqT2.png)

>>761506
>You strike the BODYGUARD with your KATANA: Roll 1d6 = 1 DMG

Hewitt 761520

File: 1399233395981.jpg (30.62 KB, 300x450, cowboy-gun-21030404[1].jpg)

>>761506
>Now is your time to show the team you're REALLY FUCKING GOOD at SHOOTING THINGS
>You use your MAGIC INFUSION to shoot SOME LIGHTNING BULLETS at the LARGE MAN
Roll 2d3 + 1 = 5

Paul 761530

File: 1399233948321.jpg (225.84 KB, 792x594, wizard.jpg)

"TASTE MY BUBBLE BLAST"
Roll 1d20 = 16

Paul 761532

MP 16/20

Nagato  Suzume™ 761536

File: 1399234262384.png (8.89 KB, 92x138, DarkFencerArt.png)

>>761530
>The BODYGUARD becomes ensnared by the BUBBLE. Success! …..Wait, what's happening?

>His armor begins to glow, and the bubble explodes outwards! He throws his head back and gives a hearty laugh.

"Haha! My ANTI-MAGIC ARMOR protects me from all magical debilitation!"

>The BODYGUARD attacks PAUL for Roll 1d5 = 3 DMG

Malcolm HP:20/20 MP:5/10 761540

File: 1399234418387.png (200.67 KB, 290x307, 78.png)

>>761536
"Oh yeah? Can your armor stop THIS?"
>You activate the skill TURBO UPPERCUT!
>Roll 1d8 + 1 = 3

Nagato  Suzume™ 761548

File: 1399234651141.png (57.71 KB, 513x477, aCWnwsv2.png)

>>761540
>You back Malcolm up with a lightning-quick slash from your KATANA for Roll 1d6 = 4 DMG
This guy is tough.

Paul 761549

File: 1399234661630.png (Spoiler Image,138.47 KB, 858x930, oh_come_on__by_ohitison-d4pale…)

>>761536
"FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!"

Hewitt 761553

File: 1399234770887.jpg (140.21 KB, 736x1300, stepping-cowboy-vector-drawing…)

>>761548
>Once again, he draws his guns
>Roll 2d3 = 5 DMG

Nagato  Suzume™ 761555

File: 1399234809393.png (91.04 KB, 250x234, 1375307041618.png)

>>761549
>Your caps lock and excessive exclamation points change nothing. That armor also fends off frustrated grunting.

Paul 761559

File: 1399235202748.jpg (84.3 KB, 800x600, fire_wizard2.jpg)

>>761555
"FUCK YOU DICK LORDE"
>FIREBALL
Roll 1d8 = 4
MP 13
HP 7

Nagato  Suzume™ 761562

File: 1399235524787.png (8.89 KB, 92x138, DarkFencerArt.png)

>>761559
>The BODYGUARD is starting to look weak.
"I've had enough of you weaklings! Time to FINISH THIS!
>The BODYGUARD lifts his RIDICULOUS SWORD over his head with both and brings it down with MASSIVE FORCE. A shock wave emanates out from where the blade impacts the earth and deals Roll 1d5 = 4 DMG to the ENTIRE PARTY

Malcolm HP:20/16 MP:5/10 761565

File: 1399235625445.png (444.7 KB, 469x484, 57.png)

>>761562
"Ugh! Is that all you got nerd? Try this!"
>You deliver a right hook to the nerd's face.
Roll 1d6 = 3

Nagato  Suzume™ 761569

File: 1399235903704.png (118.49 KB, 423x459, LLyEDHV2.png)

>>761565
>You see the weakness in the BODYGUARD'S face and you decide now is the time to go for broke! You channel your KI and release another MULTITHROW JUTSU
>Roll 1d4 = 3 DMG to BODYGUARD
>Roll 1d4 = 4 DMG to BODYGUARD
>Roll 1d4 = 3 DMG to BODYGUARD

Nagato  Suzume™ 761574

File: 1399236279841.png (8.89 KB, 92x138, DarkFencerArt.png)

>>761569
>The BODYGUARD falls to his knees and cough up some blood. Looks like he's a goner.
"I can't believe it… I was beaten by a bunch of punks! Venerable Baron…. Forgive me….."
>He falls onto his face, defeated. Suddenly, his armor begins to glow once again, but this time much brighter than before. At the point where it becomes almost painful to look at, the BODYGUARD explodes and showers the room with refuse. When the dust settles, all that remains of him is a single ANTI MAGIC GAUNTLET and his RIDICULOUS SWORD.

>VICTORY!

>Party gains 30 EXP

Malcolm HP:20/16 MP:5/10 761580

File: 1399236423260.png (138.43 KB, 267x289, 24.png)

>>761574
"Great! We finally brought the sucker down! And he dropped a cool gauntlet!"

Yuusou 761586

>>761574
>You escape from a nearby bag, gasping for air
What year is it?!

Nagato  Suzume™ 761589

File: 1399236699862.png (85.46 KB, 523x480, 5aGdPqT2.png)

>>761580
>You surmise you wouldn't have much use for a gauntlet that hinders magic. You have to keep your JUTSU at maximum effectiveness.
If you want it, take it. We need to get out of here before more guards show up.

Malcolm HP:20/16 MP:5/10 761590

File: 1399236821084.png (157.41 KB, 388x380, 3.png)

>>761589
"Yeah, you're right."
>You quickly equip the gauntlet over your right hand!
"We should get going now. By the way, this thing looks wicked cool."

Nagato  Suzume™ 761596

File: 1399237180179.png (14.23 KB, 100x124, 100px-MusicianCrown.png)

>>761590
>>761586
>You lead the party back down the corridor from whence you came, into the entrance cave, up the stairs into the Baron's office, down the water closet hallway, down the grate into the sewer, and back up the manhole and into the street. You find the HANDSOME BUTLER, JOHANNES, waiting for you.
"Well how'd it go?"

Yuusou 761598

File: 1399237237977.jpg (211.27 KB, 1048x720, tumblr_n4y8ynSYrm1sjxtdgo1_128…)

>>761596
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
it was okay.
We had fun. Fun times, made a few friends, ya know.
How was it for you?

Nagato  Suzume™ 761604

File: 1399237498243.png (14.23 KB, 100x124, 100px-MusicianCrown.png)

>>761598
"I don't care. Follow me."
>Johannes begins to lead the party back. Is everyone ready?

Yuusou 761606

>>761604
>Press A

Paul 761614

>>761604
>yes father

Malcolm HP:20/16 MP:5/10 761618

>>761604
>You nod to the butler and proceed to follow.
This post was edited by its author on .

Malcolm HP:16/20 MP:5/10 761629

>>761618
>You also fix your health bar.

Nagato  Suzume™ 761633

File: 1399238520500.png (68.26 KB, 507x489, hEvhgiT.png)

>>761606
>>761614
>>761618
>You are walked backed to BARON DOPPELQUER'S luxurious manor and escorted inside back to the sitting room you were in before and instructed to wait once more.
>Nagato looks around.
Well, that went pretty well.

Yuusou 761636

File: 1399238600213.png (88.25 KB, 500x500, tumblr_n50i33iEGi1ray09ko1_500…)

>>761633
Yeah…
I guess we have to wait again…
This is fun.

Malcolm HP:16/20 MP:5/10 761639

File: 1399238679333.png (68.48 KB, 199x209, 28.png)

>>761633
"It could have went worse. Sure we had to rough up a few guards but other than that, we got it done."

>You scratch your head as you ponder over the mission.


"It's surprising how we didn't even wake up the baron on that manor. We caused a lot of ruckus inside the cave."

Nagato  Suzume™ 761644

File: 1399238834790.png (68.46 KB, 523x480, tpaynyE.png)

>>761636
>>761639
Maybe he wasn't there and only a basic guard was left. Maybe we just got really lucky.

Malcolm HP:16/20 MP:5/10 761649

File: 1399239030705.gif (13.98 KB, 416x416, 1396021703702.gif)

>>761644
"Hmmm… Maybe I'm just over-thinking everything."

>You glance at the gauntlet you recently looted from the guard.


"Changing the subject, check out this cool thing!"

>You examine the item.

Yuusou 761651

File: 1399239050349.png (766.15 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_n4uves243n1qhhjmco1_128…)

>>761644
Maybe, who knows.
Or maybe it was just some thieves breaking in.
Either way, they're dead now, who cares?

Nagato  Suzume™ 761653

File: 1399239195425.png (63.08 KB, 437x419, 8CxJSvI2.png)

>>761649
>ANTI MAGIC GAUNTLET
>Once per battle, the ANTI MAGIC GAUNTLET can resist MAGICAL CC (Roll a d20)

>>761651
It wasn't some thieves. They were clearly employed by the baron. But you're right, now it doesn't matter.

>The door at the end of the room is opened and the party is ushered into the BARON'S OFFICE.

Yuusou 761654

>>761653
>You quickly walk in, ready to get your reward
>Man, you are gonna eat good tonight with all that MAD CASH

Malcolm HP:16/20 MP:5/10 761655

File: 1399239337941.jpg (52.24 KB, 455x456, 1396245424159.jpg)

>>761653
>Sweet, now you can be a little shit too! Take that magic.
"Oh, he's ready to see us?"
>You stop staring at your gauntlet and follow through inside the office.

Nagato  Suzume™ 761660

File: 1399239716243.png (32.4 KB, 519x388, BDFF_Malme_Konta_Matamatto_VII…)

>>761654
>>761655
>The BARON is standing by the fireplace, now occupied by the warm orange glow that gives the brick fixture its name.
"Ah, hello again. For you to have returned at all, I trust your mission was a success? You have the crystal?"

Malcolm HP:16/20 MP:5/10 761664

File: 1399239930558.jpg (22.14 KB, 640x360, 1396398704333.jpg)

>>761660
"Was there any doubt…..?"

>You cough.


"Uhh… Yes. We got the crystal."

Nagato  Suzume™ 761665

File: 1399240026897.png (85.46 KB, 523x480, 5aGdPqT2.png)

>>761664
>To illustrate, you produce the satchel containing the crystal and place it on the baron's desk.

Yuusou 761669

File: 1399240284762.png (146.65 KB, 500x462, tumblr_n1sxemWgnA1r3h8kxo1_500…)

>>761660
Yeah, it wasn't too much trouble.
No biggie.
>You feel good about accomplishing this mission.
>+2 Self Confidence!

Nagato  Suzume™ 761674

File: 1399240448704.gif (58.16 KB, 752x752, V2K5I1z.gif)

>>761665
>>761669
>The baron walks to his desk and opens the satchel to retrieve the MAGIC BLOOD CRYSTAL. He inspects it for a moment and, looking satisfied, replaces it and stores it in a desk drawer.
"Good work gentlemen. You're a bunch of lifesavers. Now, I'd love to pay you, but there's one last thing I need you to do."

Malcolm HP:16/20 MP:5/10 761678

File: 1399240566808.png (143.14 KB, 330x333, 41.png)

>>761674
"Not a problem at all mr- Wait what?"

>Another job? You did your job. This guy better not be shorting you.

Yuusou 761684

>>761674
>Oh god, not more work.
>You're about to puke.
W-what is it sir?

Nagato  Suzume™ 761687

File: 1399240909875.png (32.4 KB, 519x388, BDFF_Malme_Konta_Matamatto_VII…)

>>761678
>>761684
>The Baron snaps his fingers and the office doors fly open. A dozen heavily armored guards barrel into the room and grab the party roughly. They are inhumanly strong, and struggling against their iron grip is obviously fruitless.
"All you have to do now… is die!"
>This guy is clearly impossibly evil.

Yuusou 761689

File: 1399241016886.png (11.06 KB, 182x186, icon1.png)

>>761687
>You puke on one of the guards
Oh fuck I'm sorry!
>You're about to poop yourself.

Malcolm HP:16/20 MP:5/10 761693

File: 1399241198914.png (302.71 KB, 398x411, 70.png)

>>761687
"YOU DIRTY SCOUNDREL!"

>You struggle as much as you can you free yourself from the guards.


"Couldn't get the crystal yourself huh? Had to resort to using others. Typical baron scum…"

Hewitt 761695

File: 1399241544094.jpg (50.21 KB, 275x380, stock-photo-20525556-ridiculou…)

>>761687
>You are very excited!
>Betrayal! What a fantastically cowboyish situation!
>You prepare yourself to draw your guns once you manage to escape from these baddies, as you inevitably will
This post was edited by its author on .

Nagato  Suzume™ 761696

File: 1399241762638.gif (440.52 KB, 410x425, tumblr_lyr399Zspg1r254udo1_500…)

>>761689
>>761693
>He laughs.
"Oh my men could have done it easily, but I would have risked starting a war with other barons. No, I needed someone outside, someone I had no ties to and you rubes fit the bill perfectly. Now that the job's done, I should tell you that I never had any attention of paying you that ridiculous fee."
>He sits back in his huge leather chair.
"You must have thought the money for this job was too good to be true. Well, I've got some advice for you. If something seems too good to be true, it is."
>He motions to the guards.
"Get them out of my sight."
>Each party member is delivered a swift blow to the head and consciousness soon begins to fade away. You gain a sense of being dragged somewhere before finally succumbing and slipping into a deep sleep.


>CHAPTER COMPLETE

>PARTY LEVEL UP

Yuusou 761698

>>761696
>DUN NA NA NA NUH NA NUH NA NA
>You've gone up one level. You've finally done something with your life Yuusou!
>good jop

Malcolm HP:16/20 MP:5/10 761699

File: 1399241968967.gif (414.9 KB, 500x500, 1397218153115.gif)

>>761696
>Hello Malcolm! Welcome to dreamland.
>We got PS4!

"Oh…. Oh hell yes."

>You proceed to dance away your sorrows with PS4.

Hewitt 761706

File: 1399242496093.jpg (31.77 KB, 300x470, stock-photo-merlin-the-wizard-…)

>>761696
>You dream of a powerful, beautiful wizard, and he's telling you horrible, horrible things

Nagato  Suzume™ 761708

File: 1399242609859.gif (370.59 KB, 490x750, tumblr_msgvy3pQJy1rfjowdo1_500…)

>>761698
>>761699
>NAGATO MAX HP +3
>NAGATO MAX MP +2

>MALCOM MAX HP +4

>MALCOM MAX MP +1

>YUUSOU MAX HP +3

>YUUSOU MAX MP +3

>PAUL MAX HP +2

>PAUL MAX MP +4

>HEWITT MAX HP +2

>HEWITT MAX MP +3

>MALCOLM LEARNED "LAST CHANCE"

>LAST CHANCE - WHEN HP IS <25%, ALL ATTACKS DEAL +3 DMG

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761713

File: 1399242942051.gif (414.86 KB, 500x500, LET'S GO.gif)

>>761708
>As you continue to dance, you realized you've gotten stronger.

"Say! When do we get to play some games?"

>"There's no such thing as video games. PS4 has none."


"Whu- What!? NO!"

>"Wake up."


"Don't leave me! Please!"

Nagato  Suzume™ 761715

File: 1399243248367.jpg (418.51 KB, 1240x930, tumblr_n01n5xgKJo1trrxk5o1_128…)

>>761713
>Your dream is invaded by a DREAM SKELETON. He is invincible and beautiful.
This post was edited by its author on .

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761717

File: 1399243342366.png (240.46 KB, 390x403, 1397337791089.png)

>>761715
"FUCK YOU SKELETON!"

>You attempt to punch him in the hip bone.


Roll 1d20 = 8

Yuusou 761718

File: 1399243421689.jpg (49.09 KB, 500x281, bruhhh.jpg)

>Meanwhile, in your dream, you are a skeleton.


dam boi my crops skrong as hell boi

Hewitt 761719

File: 1399243469265.jpg (73.36 KB, 1200x798, 10543853-halloween-concept-pow…)

>>761708
>The beautiful wizard tells you that you are a very powerful boy
>He nears you, preparing for a tight embrace

Nagato  Suzume™ 761721

File: 1399243541368.gif (58.16 KB, 752x752, V2K5I1z.gif)

>>761717
>He slaps you and places a boney finger up to his grinning features.
"Shhhhh… Look at my bones."

>>761718
>Life as a skeleton farmer is hard but rewarding. Every day is a beautiful journey where you make something all your own. You truly love your undeath.

Yuusou 761722

>>761721
aw man, i best be gettin to my home soon. wife is makin dinner right now probs.
>SKELETON MAN then arrives at his house, sitting down for supper
What's for dinner honey?

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761723

File: 1399243663481.gif (36.13 KB, 720x720, 1368269421850.gif)

>>761721
"I'm all alone…. With a pile of bones."

>You run away.


"No home to call my….. owme. Don't let me get in my zone."

Nagato  Suzume™ 761726

File: 1399243778391.gif (36.27 KB, 160x170, tumblr_inline_n4opgvedWo1sebpq…)

>>761722
>Your skeleton wife is nowhere to be seen. Where could she be?

>>761723
>No matter how fast you run, you can't escape the boneman.

Yuusou 761728

File: 1399243865490.gif (132.67 KB, 194x267, lysol.gif)

>>761726
>SKELETON MAN looks around the kitchen. Weird, she's not there.
>He then gets up, wiping the sweat off his brow and beginning to walk around the house.

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761730

File: 1399243872350.gif (3.34 MB, 216x238, 1398470103731.gif)

>>761726
>You look over your shoulder and see the fucker still tailing you.

"Please die dude!"

>Roll for persuasion: Roll 1d20 = 6

Hewitt 761731

File: 1399244006073.jpg (6.59 KB, 225x225, mAFyUIKDegy15bWRFwc4eJQ[1].jpg)

>>761719
>After releasing the fantastic embrace, you notice something strange about the wizard
>He's a goddamned skeleton

Nagato  Suzume™ 761732

File: 1399244014646.jpg (102.04 KB, 1176x1200, 6575259-standing-skeleton-suit…)

>>761728
>Whilst walking through your SKELETON HALL you see a painting that you don't remember being there before. You should give it a closer look.

>>761730
>The boneman grabs you.
"No dude….. YOU die."

Yuusou 761734

File: 1399244080348.jpg (52.77 KB, 500x375, brohhh.jpg)

>>761732
>He carefully begins walking towards the painting, putting a hand in front of him.

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761736

File: 1399244141480.png (180.81 KB, 302x361, v4rv.png)

>>761732
"I can't die…. The money…. I need that money back!"

>You shove the skelly off.


"You're just a dick because you don't have one!"

Nagato  Suzume™ 761738

File: 1399244246616.jpg (371.19 KB, 748x1069, a73bf5f760e7cf9aa570c1141663ed…)

>>761731
>You've never been so scared before in your entire life.

>>761734
>Upon closer inspection, it's not a painting at all. It's a mirror. Look at yourself. Look at your bones. Look at what you've become.

>>761736
>The skeleton starts to melt.
"We'll get you… sooner or later…… bro.

Hewitt 761740

File: 1399244385824.jpg (84.27 KB, 576x640, Gregg-Homme-Booty-Toprdrawers[…)

>>761738
>You reach for your guns, but neither of them are there
>In fact, you're not wearing clothes at all
>Fuck

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761741

File: 1399244413769.png (276.93 KB, 409x404, 5.png)

>>761738
"No."

>You wake up.


"Ugh…. Where am I? My head is killing me."

Nagato  Suzume™ 761742

File: 1399244505969.gif (58.16 KB, 752x752, V2K5I1z.gif)

>>761740
>The skeleton wizard casts skeleton magic SKETEONIZE
>As you are converted to a freakish skeleton, the dream proves to be too stressful for your simple cowboy mind and you awaken.

Hewitt 761747

File: 1399244694024.jpg (31.85 KB, 300x470, stock-photo-a-man-in-his-cowbo…)

>>761742
>You awaken, drenched in sweat
>You can't tell where you are, as your eyes have yet to adjust to the light

Yuusou 761748

File: 1399244887917.jpg (39.01 KB, 500x281, skeleman.jpg)

>>761738
>SKELETON MAN looks at himself. What has he done?
>What happened to that tiny little skeleton which wanted to grow up and be a police officer, or a president?
>Now he was just a lowly farmer, not having much impact on the world. Like he ever would have had any.
>All skeletons must die, and he was growing old, soon he would be dust. He grabs the mirror, taking off his hat and glasses and bringing it closer.
>No… no, this couldn't be him. By the gods no this couldn't be him, not at all.
>He drops the mirror, is this his destiny? The gods must be laughing down at him.
>He remembered, before he left home, he would be rich and taking the world by storm, but he was lost along the way, falling in love and becoming a farmer, even his three children had left to be successful skeletons in the city. It was only him and his skelewife… nobody would care if they died. Nobody would probably find them. There's plenty of skelefarmers… and he was barely able to take care of the land around him. Oh god, this was rewarding he thought before, boy, he was way off.

>He remembers when he was a kid.

>A skeleboy waiting to begin, but eventually never being able to take a step in the direction he wanted to be.
>He missed his family, he left them to be a great man… now look what he's become. Just a skelefarmer, nothing of value.
What have I done…?
>More tears fill his eye sockets and roll down his cheek bones.
What have I done?!
>He throws the mirror at the wall, screeching.
I'm just a failure! What have I done?! Oh my mother and father, oh my sons and daughters! I'm just a simple skelefarmer! Oh gods, have mercy on me, I'm just a fool! Kill me now! Kill me now!

Nagato  Suzume™ 761750

File: 1399245145154.jpg (44.5 KB, 600x600, skeletonPreview01.jpgfeb4ffc4-…)

>>761748
>You wake up but the pain is still real. Still there. You never even got to see your wife again.

Nagato  Suzume™ 761753

File: 1399245246847.png (65.93 KB, 423x459, LLyEDHV.png)

>>761741
>>761747
>>761748
>Now that the party is awake, it might be a good idea to figure out where you are.

Yuusou 761754

File: 1399245272492.png (207.76 KB, 468x451, scared.png)

>>761750
>Yuusou awakens, feeling himself a bit to see if he's still bones… just a dream. His cheeks feeling wet and his breathing somewhat heavy, he begins wiping his face and calming down. Looking around, waiting for his eyes to adjust he quietly says.
"H-Hello?"

Hewitt 761756

File: 1399245307246.jpg (28.13 KB, 301x470, stock-photo-a-standing-cowboy-…)

>>761753
>PERCEPTION CHECK
Roll 1d20 = 4

Nagato  Suzume™ 761758

File: 1399245487937.gif (12.51 KB, 499x439, get em.gif)

>>761756
>You… are in a dark room. That's all you can gather.

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761762

File: 1399245523206.png (24.81 KB, 304x177, 68.png)

>>761753
>You attempt to analyze the area:
Roll 1d20 = 13
>>761754
"Hey…."
>Your face reveals much dismay. Given that you just remembered being jipped by Doopplequeer.

Yuusou 761767

File: 1399245636854.png (30 KB, 134x179, icon4.png)

>>761753
>PERCEPTION CHECK :^): Roll 1d20 = 12
>>761762
Malcolm? Is that you?

Hewitt 761768

File: 1399245707023.jpg (32.89 KB, 300x250, Cowboy-Thumbs-Up[1].jpg)

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761769

File: 1399245719506.jpg (87.31 KB, 500x369, 1399087902203.jpg)

>>761767
"Yeah man. I think everyone else is accounted for aswell… Hey! Say here if you're awake!"

Nagato  Suzume™ 761771

File: 1399245841203.png (57.71 KB, 513x477, aCWnwsv2.png)

>>761762
>>761767
>You gather you've all been dumped in a crummy, dusty jail cell, judging by the single feature of the room being a iron door with a tiny slat at eye level.

>>761769
>Nagato speaks up
I'm here.

Hewitt 761772

File: 1399245927565.jpg (61.09 KB, 380x254, stock-photo-3793842-cool-cowbo…)

>>761769
>Hewitt recognizes the voices of his new teammates
Here.

Yuusou 761773

File: 1399245966614.jpg (149.13 KB, 1280x1280, tony and i playing league.jpg)

>>761769
>>761772
>>761771
Alright… good, we're all here.
>You forget about that other NERD wizard.

Nagato  Suzume™ 761775

File: 1399246099822.png (45 KB, 395x401, REQtiUl.png)

>>761772
>>761773
>Nagato looks around.
We've been duped.

Paul 761776

>>761773
>I'm gonna litterally shit on his chest one day
"i am here nerds"
>but in a good way

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761779

File: 1399246139961.gif (871.85 KB, 1006x970, 1395654915917.gif)

>>761771
>>761772
>>761773
"Okay good. Uhh…. It seems we're in a tough spot."

>You stare at the solid door in front of you.


"Maybe we can bust out of here…"

>You open your inventory to see if your stuff was confiscated.

Hewitt 761783

File: 1399246260958.jpg (199.65 KB, 1024x1044, cuisine-clipart-of-a-curious-c…)

>>761771
>>761775
>You attempt to start a small fire with your magic, to give the group a bit of light
>ROLL FOR FIRE
Roll 1d20 = 20

Nagato  Suzume™ 761786

File: 1399246404724.gif (1.02 MB, 306x228, tumblr_mskosrner51supwv2o1_400…)

>>761779
>ALL OF THE PARTY'S EQUIPMENT HAS BEEN CONFISCATED

>>761783
>You evoke a FIRE so powerful that the inside of the jail cell is completely filled with white hot energy. The entire party is EVAPORATED.

>GAME OVER

Yuusou 761788

>>761786
>You fucked up.
>Shit.

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761790

File: 1399246517751.gif (2.98 MB, 237x178, 1395255302157.gif)

>>761786
GODDAMMIT.
>Revert to last checkpoint.

Hewitt 761793

File: 1399246540499.bmp (282.3 KB, 480x600, west-skeleton%20cowboy[1].bmp)

>>761786
>LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

Nagato  Suzume™ 761794

File: 1399246575328.png (45 KB, 395x401, REQtiUl.png)

>>761790
>You all awake in a jail cell. It's dark and there's only one door with a small slat at eye level.

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761795

File: 1399246688507.jpg (387 KB, 2464x1648, 1394820610459.jpg)

>>761794
>Inspect the door.

"Perhaps we can bust this open…."

Roll 1d20 = 20

Hewitt 761797

File: 1399246739684.jpg (38.47 KB, 299x450, 400-04205701em-Big-tough-cowbo…)

>>761794
>You look through the small slat to try to get an idea of what's outside
>Perception check Roll 1d20 = 17

Yuusou 761799

File: 1399246743652.png (127.84 KB, 338x344, perception check.png)

>>761794
>>761795
Well… what is it?

Nagato  Suzume™ 761801

File: 1399246890636.png (170.34 KB, 423x211, tumblr_muqojsff1x1skqe8no1_500…)

>>761795
>You… You just…. You bust the door open. It flies off its hinges, across the hallway and into another door.

>You possess in you a terrible, hidden door breaking strength.


>MALCOLM LEARNS SKILL - BANE OF DOORS

>BANE OF DOORS - CAN DESTROY ANY UNREINFORCED DOOR (7 MP)

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761802

File: 1399246945634.jpg (20.21 KB, 225x225, 1394429273780.jpg)

>>761801
"H-Holy shit…. I-I'm…. I'm so sorry…."

Paul 761809

File: 1399247096714.jpg (3.75 MB, 1668x2298, sad wizard.jpg)

>I guess I go into the sack

Hewitt 761810

File: 1399247166352.jpg (286.67 KB, 1052x1300, crazy-cowboy-1578702[1].jpg)

>>761801
>After that magnificent display of strength, there's no use in being sneaky
>You run into the hall, firing wildly

Nagato  Suzume™ 761811

File: 1399247194231.jpg (862.37 KB, 3264x1840, IMG_20130606_183548_499.jpg)

>>761802
>The party stands by in shocked silence. Elsewhere you here some panicked shouting and commotion. Looks like whoever was keeping you prisoner is now aware that something is terribly wrong.

CHAPTER 2: DOUBLECROSSED

Nagato  Suzume™ 761813

>>761810
>WRONG

Hewitt 761814

>>761813
>SHIT
>THIS USER IS A FAGGOT

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761820

File: 1399247446199.gif (2.99 MB, 405x224, 1395255016920.gif)

>>761811
"Come on guys! There's no used being subtle about this. Let's get moving."

>You take a moment to look at your choice of paths.

Roll 1d20 = 5

Nagato  Suzume™ 761823

File: 1399247578067.jpg (160.24 KB, 640x908, c0BeE.jpg)

>>761820
>You are in a hallway lined with cell doors. You assume they are all locked, but that doesn't mean SHIT to you anymore. At the end of a hallway is a normal wooden door. That appears to be the only way out. Next to it is a wooden table and stool, presumably for some absent warden.

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761828

File: 1399247762534.jpg (122.04 KB, 1000x867, 1394686109994.jpg)

>>761823
>You gesture everyone to the wooden door. Plan is to charge your way out and get your revenge later.

"Over here! I think this is the way out guys!"

Nagato  Suzume™ 761854

File: 1399248879053.png (68.26 KB, 507x489, hEvhgiT.png)

>>761828
Wait, we need to find our equipment.

Yuusou 761861

File: 1399249062138.png (289.99 KB, 413x440, afksjkaf.png)

>>761854
Maybe it's under the table, or under a rug.

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761865

>>761854
"Oh fuck you're right."

>You make your way to the table near the door.


"Maybe they left them around here…."

Roll 1d20 = 17

Nagato  Suzume™ 761867

File: 1399249314004.png (35.19 KB, 497x288, tumblr_inline_mqfevm6Kq21qz4rg…)

>>761861
>>761865
>Underneath the table, you find a chest that contains…

>Bingo! It's the party's gear. Everyone get re-equipped.

Yuusou 761868

>>761867
>You put your gear on, kissing your dual bladed staff.
>Oh how you've missed it so.

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761873

File: 1399249546563.gif (1.2 MB, 533x300, 1386110976867.gif)

>>761867
>You spend 5 minutes re-equipping your stuff.
>You wish this game had a better menu screen.

"Alright! Is everyone ready?"
This post was edited by its author on .

Nagato  Suzume™ 761876

File: 1399249645470.png (45 KB, 395x401, REQtiUl.png)

>>761868
>>761873
>All your HOT NINJA GEAR is secured.
Ready.

Hewitt 761880

File: 1399249797629.jpg (123.12 KB, 684x900, 1-happy-cowboy-deb-owens[1].jp…)

>>761867
>You reunite with your gear, of which you had kept forgetting you were
>You feel more comfortable with your RADICAL COWBOY WIZARD GEAR secured

>>761873
Ready.

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761883

>>761880
>Looks like everyone's well-equipped for whatever's ahead.

"Alright, let's get moving."

>You open the wooden door ahead and take a look at your surroundings.


Roll 1d20 = 5

Nagato  Suzume™ 761886

File: 1399250114796.gif (740.64 KB, 500x294, bishie.gif)

>>761880
>You also manage to find 6 gold coins at the bottom of the chest! Score.

>>761883
>It's a hallway that looks very similar to the one you were just in, but this time it splits in a "T" style intersection.

Hewitt 761892

File: 1399250365430.png (256.29 KB, 288x326, cowboyman.png)

>>761886
>You're going to buy a horse

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761893

File: 1399250430882.jpg (38.56 KB, 500x644, 40Od2Ks.jpg)

>>761886
"T……"

>You're conflicted.

Yuusou 761894

>>761886
>Yuusou goes a bit ahead, stopping before the corner, perking up his ears.

Nagato  Suzume™ 761895

File: 1399250557738.gif (968.64 KB, 500x280, hahahaha.gif)

>>761894
>To the left, you can hear a couple of people arguing and jangling around what sounds like keys. The right path is silent.

Yuusou 761896

>>761895
>He gets on the ground, scooting up a bit, trying to see if he can peek around the corner without getting caught.

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761899

File: 1399250660990.gif (930.67 KB, 250x197, wuguhguhguh.gif)

>>761895
>>761896
>Malcolm is mumbling to himself.

Nagato  Suzume™ 761901

File: 1399250732408.png (46.43 KB, 395x385, XBcrmz5.png)

>>761896
>Which side do you peak around?

>>761899
>Nagato eyes Malcom, concerned.

Hewitt 761902

File: 1399250744478.png (320.05 KB, 402x600, cowboyman.png)

>>761895
Let's fucking kill them

Yuusou 761903

>>761899
>>761901
>To the left.

Nagato  Suzume™ 761906

File: 1399251054680.jpg (53.04 KB, 395x304, 1383273787488.jpg)

>>761903
>You peak around the corner and see TWO GUARDS. they are jangling with some keys, trying to lock up a gruff looking thug. Must be another poor slob that fell out of the good graces of the baron. The door to his soon to be cell is ajar.

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761907

File: 1399251066277.gif (1.37 MB, 480x252, 1396148653138.gif)

>>761901
>>761903
"To the left!? The left? We're going to the left?"

>>761902
"Kill the left? Let's go!"
>Malcolm charges to the left path.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Hewitt 761910

File: 1399251281198.gif (129.89 KB, 209x350, tumblr_inline_n52szgn7dw1s3eye…)

>>761907
>You follow him around the bend, reciprocating his powerful screams, firing into the air
>Roll for terror incited in the guards
Roll 1d20 = 10

Nagato  Suzume™ 761911

File: 1399251325255.jpg (12.46 KB, 210x240, Char_44818.jpg)

>>761907
>>761910
>The TWO GUARDS are incredibly startled and clutch each other, screaming. the HUGE THUG takes advantage of this and pushes them into the cell meant for him. He slams the huge door shut and leans forward, holding it shut. He then gives the party a big thumbs up.
"GO ON FELLOW DEGENERATES, I'LL BUY YOU SOME TIME!"

Hewitt 761914

File: 1399251471790.jpg (29.8 KB, 300x200, hat_tips[1].jpg)

>>761911
>You tip your hat to that fantastic cretin, knowing you will never see him again
>Caught up in the confusion you realize you never took the time to look around the left wing
>Perception check
Roll 1d20 = 14

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761915

File: 1399251543097.png (76.68 KB, 234x176, 1393321600017.png)

>>761911
"Thanks man. You're a broski."

Yuusou 761916

File: 1399251589317.jpg (789.7 KB, 2074x3000, there is no neck, only beard.j…)

>>761911
>>761907
>>761906
Thank you, friend! I won't forget you!

Hewitt 761918

>>761914
>You are a FUCKING LOSER and meant the RIGHT WING

Nagato  Suzume™ 761919

File: 1399251810861.jpg (48.88 KB, 423x750, john.jpg)

>>761914
>WRONG

>>761915
>>761916
>He gives you the brightest, strongest wink you've ever seen in your life.
>You'll likely never see something so incredibly beautiful ever again.
"Now, get outta here! That door right there leads to the barracks and there was a window in there that you should be able to jump out of! GOOD LUCK"

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761923

File: 1399251933866.png (242.23 KB, 391x488, hur.png)

>>761919
"I'll never forget you man! Peace out!"

>You follow the guy's directions and sprint to the barracks.

Hewitt 761926

>>761919
>Though you would love to jump out the window immediately, you have no idea how high up you are, so you take a peek out of it

Yuusou 761931

>>761919
>You run into the barracks.
Goodbye old friend… u was a real ass nigga

Nagato  Suzume™ 761933

File: 1399252207656.png (85.46 KB, 523x480, 5aGdPqT2.png)

>>761923
>>761926
>>761931
>You run into the barracks and are met with FIVE GUARDS. They look a little bit surprised to see you.

Yuusou 761934

File: 1399252245107.jpg (411.58 KB, 1600x900, 2013-06-13_00006.jpg)

>>761933
Oh… uh, hey guys!
We um, we're let go, we're free. Baron said so.

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761935

File: 1399252328114.jpg (92.01 KB, 960x720, 1424393_494304557351956_146794…)

>>761933
>>761934
>This will never work.

Yuusou 761936

>>761934
>roll for PERSUASION
Roll 1d20 = 3

Yuusou 761939

>>761935
>>761936
>The writer looks at his computer
>>SHIT

Nagato  Suzume™ 761943

File: 1399252495895.gif (401.64 KB, 310x214, tumblr_inline_mt8xgdxLQV1r3niq…)

>>761935
>>761936
>>761939
>The guards aren't impressed! Get ready for a fight!

>ROLL INITIATIVE


>GUARDS: Roll 1d20 = 12

>NAGATO: Roll 1d20 = 9

Yuusou 761944

File: 1399252525870.gif (195.93 KB, 500x491, YEEEAAAAH.gif)

>>761943
>YAKOBO: Roll 1d20 = 6

Hewitt 761945

File: 1399252587846.jpg (27.32 KB, 450x320, stock-photo-an-angry-cowboy-ha…)

>>761943
>HEWITT Roll 1d20 = 5

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:11/11 761946

File: 1399252616338.jpg (462.33 KB, 888x929, 1399129695628.jpg)

>>761943
>Malcolm tries to get faster at attacking:
Roll 1d20 = 13

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:8/11 761950

File: 1399252778327.png (264.43 KB, 348x372, 79.png)

>>761946
"HELL YEAH!"

>Malcolm performs his THREE POINT COMBO.


Guard 1: Roll 1d6 = 5

Guard 2: Roll 1d6 = 3

Guard 3: Roll 1d6 = 6

Nagato  Suzume™ 761956

File: 1399253078822.png (57.71 KB, 513x477, aCWnwsv2.png)

>>761950
>GUARDS 1 and 3 are DEFEATED

>GUARDS 2, 4 and 5 grab MALCOLM and hold him in place. He will take 3 DMG per turn unless freed!


>NAGATO casts MULTITHROW JUTSU!

>GUARD 2: Roll 1d4 = 4
>GUARD 4: Roll 1d4 = 4
>GUARD 5: Roll 1d4 = 1

Nagato  Suzume™ 761957

File: 1399253111980.png (646.46 KB, 506x658, wah.png)

>>761956
>GUARD 2 IS DEFEATED!

Yuusou 761958

File: 1399253232765.jpg (88.7 KB, 453x352, top knight.jpg)

>>761956
>Yuusou runs behind Guard 4, slicing at his back
Roll 1d6 = 1

Nagato  Suzume™ 761959

File: 1399253265427.jpg (32.38 KB, 403x343, 22195_335523083229292_20065800…)

>>761958
>GUARD 4 IS DEFEATED!

Yuusou 761961

>>761959
>you wonder how you did that with 1 fucking damage

Hewitt 761964

File: 1399253332636.jpg (24.67 KB, 300x450, cowboy-shooting-gun-21030432[1…)

>>761959
>You fire at guard 5, hoping to finish the fight
Roll 2d3 = 5

Nagato  Suzume™ 761967

File: 1399253524316.jpg (936.29 KB, 1584x1224, 991.jpg)

>>761964
>GUARD 5 IS DEFEATED!

>VICTORY!

Hewitt 761971

File: 1399253632824.jpg (30.62 KB, 253x380, stock-photo-16784705-cowboy-da…)

>>761967
>You dance

Malcolm HP:24/24 MP:7/11 761975

File: 1399253746463.png (212.82 KB, 409x425, 80.png)

>>761967
>You get up off the floor.

"Focus me more fags huehue."


Delete Post [ ]
Edit Post
[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / anon ] [ rp / art ]