[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / anon ] [ rp / art ]

/rp/ - Roleplaying

The board for roleplaying and roleplaying discussion.
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Flags
Password
(For file deletion.)

Site maintenance in progress! Posts made now may be lost.

Ponychan-MLPchan Merger >>>/site/15219

File: 1398809326852.jpg (42.32 KB, 500x281, tumblr_msrxwx95Qb1rydq2wo8_500…)

Better Layton Never: Gamindustri's Grand Tournament! 757027[Last 50 Posts]

>Several TV Stations in the countries interrupt their scheduled broadcasting for a paid announcement from a country called "Planeptune"

>On the screen, a seemingly young, pink haired girl adjusts the Camera a bit


Alright is this working?

>a bulky silver robot, almost resembling a turtle raises his finger

Yes, Ms. Nepgear, it was performing quite adequately before you started messing with

Oh…eheh, Thanks anyway Serling!

>she takes a bit of a confident pose before taking in a deep breath


As a Movement of Good faith to the people of the world, we here at Gamindustri are challenging the fighters of the world to a Tournament of epic proportions! 32 contestants, including our very own Goddesses, will compete for the right to earn 100 billion bits worth of their chosen currency, as well as the Coveted CPU memory, an artifact quite famous for creating Goddesses and granting immense power!

>stretching a bit on Camera, she sighs


Now I know what you may be thinking, "But Purple Sister, I want to go all out but not have to fear killing my opponent", well for that I've got a simple answer! When the fighters enter the ring, they become digitized to a certain extent, so that rather than dying when hit by a fatal wound, the loser will instead be rematerialized into solid matter in the devirutalization booths behind the stands, in perfect condition as if the fight had never happened, the same will occur if you are knocked out. If they go out of bounds, whether it be flying too far away from the ring, or being knocked out of it, they're devirutialized and lose the Match.

>She smiles brightly


I hope you're all looking forward too it, I've already sent sign up booths to each to various cities through out the world, as well as transportation for Competitors and Spectators!

>As usual with a Tournament, a dubs crit means you've sent your opponent back to the edge of the ring, and on your next post if you're attempting to ring out your opponent, you must roll a "ring out roll" as well as your standard attack roll.

>trips is either instant KO or ring out
>If you think your character has reached their limit, let them lose, no need to needlessly drag it out.

757035

File: 1398810426034.gif (129.49 KB, 445x360, tumblr_mitcpq4I0K1rxeywdo1_500…)

>>757027
>Saya walked up to where one of said booths was placed before looking around to see who else was going to show up.
Hmmm..

757039

File: 1398810634756.jpg (36.21 KB, 300x339, screen_shot_2013-10-05_at_3_11…)

>Somewhere on the world of Rigel Prima, a bright eyed bowl cut brunette is walking through a town, when she notices one of the flyers for the Tournament

>her stomach rumbled a bit as she read it…


32 contestants..CPU memory…10 billion b…

>Her eyes bulge outward for a moment


10 BILLION!?! Woah that could buy a lot of croquettes! They won't be Mom's but…

>she keeps reading "The CPU memory gives the user the ability to transform into a Hard Drive Divinity form"


huh? If I could do that I could seriously help Ryuko against the divas when we get home…

>Frantically, Mako runs off to find a sign up station, signing her name, and the machinery at the station was about to take her picture….

Death's Trigger!7iNNPsLMuM 757044

File: 1398811146411.jpg (49.31 KB, 527x423, get down to business.jpg)

>a loud engine would tears through the air in the streets of Gameindustri
>thick wheels would charge forward, a strange motorcycle, seemingly rebuilt with various parts of a jeep, making its way towards a specific building
>he had heard the broadcast which so rudely interrupted the latest episode of "Beautiful Jet Warrior Moom-Moom Star", which he had grown quite find of in the little time he had been in this new world
>search for the Lich had been progressive at a steady pace (that is, whenever he felt like it), so he could devote a little time to participate in a friendly tournament
>he still wasn't used to this world's wildly different coins, but one hundred billion is a high number in any society
>the bike's accelerator having been moved down, the masked man stomps his foot to send the vehicle charging forward, a clear and noble determination in his eyes

>"With all that cash, I can buy that limited edition Moom-Moom figurine! NOTHING WILL STAND IN MY WAY!"

757050

File: 1398811728065.jpg (46.47 KB, 600x437, Sonic Boom.jpg)

>A certain hyperactive hedgehog stands in front of the bulletin board in Town, looking at the advertisement with a confident smirk.

Well well well! I suppose I could have some fun! And a 100 billion prize? I don't see why I wouldn't!

>He reads along, and nods to himself.


Alright, let's go do this! After all, noone can catch the worlds fastest hedgehog!

>He then blasts off, heading to sign up for the tournament.

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 757056

File: 1398812079865.jpg (Spoiler Image,5.88 KB, 195x195, iherpedsohard.jpg)

>>757039
>She hadn't known Mako for that long. Just a couple of months, right? In that brief time span, she'd learned a lot of things about Mako, too.
>Her favorite animals were bunnies… her dog was like a parrot who could only say his own name… her family was composed of three perverts and a mom who wouldn't stop ironing (and a certain someone was just a little too into said ironing)…
>Most importantly, she had learned that Mako was very.

>Very.


>Very.


>prone to falling into situations she should definitely not be in.


>So when the dark-haired girl skids around a corner to see the No-Star signing up for some fighting tournament, she knew something was up.


M-Mako, wait!

>The girl in the black and red school uniform dashes forward, pouring all he strength into getting there just in time. She dives forward and pushes the other girl away from the camera–!




>Only to get a picture taken of her own, panicked face.

MATOI RYUKO
>Figuring the red letters were caused by the bright flash going off right in her face, Ryuko shakes her head, and turns to the other girl, now safely out of the view of the camera.

What were you doing?!

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 757057

File: 1398812095807.png (709.81 KB, 1280x1224, introshot03.dxt1.png)

>While she may not have understood even a third of what the girl on the TV had said, Peacock certainly understood the words "fight" , "currency", and "100 billion", all of which are words that held quite a bit of appeal in her mind.

So I beat on some slack-jawed pantywaists and suddenly I'm sitting even prettier than that pink-haired runt up in Canopolis?

>Her usual rictus grin spreads across her face as she lights up her eighth cigar of the day.


HEY ANDY! GET THE CAR! I GOT BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO!

CERA/Michael 757060

File: 1398812289499.jpg (13.59 KB, 500x281, Shadow Broker Logo.jpg)

A nondescript building in Lumina, registered as a server hub for a semipopular online games page.
While that site was indeed hosted here, only a small portion of the servers in the building were wasted on such frivolous things.
Hidden inside, powerful servers were packed into climate-controlled rooms as much as effectively possible.
Most everything that happened in Lumina passed through here, analyzed and stored.
Because information was everything in a computerized city, and Erik wanted it all.
He stands in front of banks of computers, his many augmentations buzzing and humming with the ebb and flow of data.
A small projector hums to life, a blue hologram of a cube hovering over it.
Shadow Broker. I have recovered a piece of information that requires your attention.
He breathes in, attention shifting from the screens and the numbers flowing through his mind.
"What is it?"
The leaders of the nation of GameIndustri have announced a combat tournament.
He rolls his eyes.
"Unimportant."
Digital competitors will be able to fight. The winner will receive one hundred billion bits worth of any currency, and a CPU Memory.
"A CPU memory being?"
He was interested now, turning to face the cube once again.
Unknown. It was described as having the ability to 'create goddesses'.
He smirked.
"Well, I suppose I should begin coding my combat avatar. Ready a remote holographic avatar and send it to the nearest-"
Shadow Broker.
"…Yes?"
There is a website to sign up.
"…Oh. Forward the address to my terminal."
Yes, Shadow Broker.
Erik grinned, focusing on the screen once again. This could be very useful.

!MEOWKdWFcQ 757061

File: 1398812309310.jpg (83.84 KB, 758x909, 11f07ed630efb13da574c48edcdd56…)

>meanwhile, checking out the booth in Town, is none other than Stephie. She hasn't had a fight in a while and with a Stand like hers, she didn't see a reason not to try it out… Although she was extremely nervous.. What would Leeroy think of her? Would he worry about her being hurt.. Killing was against against the rules of the tourney, so she wasn't risking that.. But she certainly could get hurt a lot.

>Standing around the booth, also going to sign up, was a short figure with long messy blonde hair and…. Fluffy cat like ears? He was short enough to meet her height… She reminded him more and more of that Hueco guy… Except this guy made her feel a bit uneasy..


>She noticed something else about him, the T-shirt he had on. "DIO"


>"Might as well… We might end up fighting…"


>she spoke to him, slowly approaching him, speaking her typical friendly, somewhat nervous voice.


You…. You like Dio too?

>the man looked to her, he spoke in a very informal laidback town. As he talked, Stephie noticed that he looked like he had 2 tongues..Or rather that his tongue was split down the middle. Just what kind of person is this strange man?


Eh? Like Dio? I'm a /huge/ fan of him… What do /you/ know about Dio?

>He only said 2 sentences and Stephie already thought he was a ass. She carried on anyways


No no! I.. I'm a huge fan too! Holy Diver and Rainbow in the Dark are two of my favorite songs! I don't look like it, but I love Metal!

>the blonde haired catboy grinned, looking like he found a bird of a feather… Stephie certainly looked like he was getting along with this guy, unaware of the man he was.


Heh… Cute… I'm glad you have decent taste~

Shout Holy Diver on 3?

>Mains nodded and mouthed the countdown out, immediately the two of them pumped their fists in the air and shouted "HOLY DIVAAA"


>With that out of their system..


Sooo.. What are you joining for?

…To fight.. You know.. To receive and give pain. To feel a well placed fist against my face and feel my foot smash into someone's jaw… Turn the fight into one big orgy of violence, bloodshed, and emotions..

>Mains licked his teeth, running his duel tongue against his sharp teeth… That was.. Certainly suspicious.


…O-okay.. I'm there to fight and get better, maybe use the reward money on my home…

Good for you… What you do with the reward, I don't care.. I don't mind who does what. Just promise me you'll give a good fight, little girl.

>Stephie nodded.


…Likewise…

>with that, the two go to sign up, not speaking to each other afterwards..


>"Shoot.. Should've asked him if he knows Hueco.. They'd probably get along."

757068

File: 1398812833498.jpg (27.72 KB, 680x383, mankanshoku-mako-puff.jpg)

>>757056

>Pushed to the ground by Ryuko, Mako jolted up quickly


I was signing up for a tournament so we could get food, Ryuko!

>she crosses her hands in the air and suddenly a spot light shines on her


Also, one of the prizes is a thing called a CPU Memory

>she bends her body so that she looks like a disc, before immediately flattening back to normal, continuing her rapid and strange movement pattern


It's supposed to give the person who uses it

>she points to herself


Super powers! And I'd be able to transform like you and Senketsu!

>she hovers in the air for a moment, suddenly wearing a bunny parody of a Kamui, going back to normal and the spot light soon fading, Mako pouted and gave Ryuko a serious face


I'd really be able to help you against The Four Divas and Lady Satsuki!

but now your face is me for that tournament…I can't look like Ryuko, and they'll be expecting a Mako that looks like you there, Ryuko-chan…

>as they spoke, a sky bus to Gamindustri would arrive at the booth

757090

File: 1398814218217.jpg (126.75 KB, 500x355, tumblr_mhk7udUkJn1qzvtljo1_500…)

>>757027
>Sometime after her run-in with the giant of a man now known as Bue

>Monello had caught the commercial for the tournament on TV.


>Tournament….100 billion bits…it all seems pretty normal to begin with. What really stands out is the bit at the end of "granting immense power".


>Power that she could use to protect Styx. Power that would allow her to face off against Dogbreath…and anyone else who came to attack the ones she loves.


>…She'd have to just hope Styx will be okay in the meantime…


>Well, and there's probably something up with this tournament too…cause thats how they work.


>Still, no matter the case, this isn't something she can just pass up an opportunity like this, no matter what might be lurking beneath the surface, or who else might join.


>>757061
>…Which is why she's standing in line.

>"You…You like Dio too?"

>"Eh? Like Dio? I'm a /huge/ fan of him… What do /you/ know about Dio?"

>And then a bunch of nonsense combinations of words she doesn't understand the meaning of.


>The people in front of her in line are noisy…but what she really wonders is…


"Huh? How do these people know Gramps anyways? He dresses really tacky too so I'm not even sure why he'd have any fans…I'm not sure he even has any friends, except for all those puttanas he supposedly knows."

!MEOWKdWFcQ 757101

File: 1398814600654.jpg (1.54 MB, 1200x1600, 7d52bac706b669a6867ffce588e306…)

>>757090
>both of them stare at her in synch and say in unison

"It's a singer!"

>Mains went on with his business, Stephie on the other hand, stared at the girl, confused.


…You know someone else named DIO?

>"ISn't that the name of that time stop guy?

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 757102

File: 1398814789891.gif (869.33 KB, 500x281, yeahwellscritchiescritch.gif)

>>757068
>Ryuko's stomach growls at the mere mention of food. Food was kinda nice, and as much as she hated to admit it, she was missing Mom's croquettes…
>She lets her friend go through her Shakespearean monologue, pantomime and everything. Once it's over with, Ryuko doesn't look any more pleased with the situation, though she's a lot less mad at her friend. She sighs. Mako meant well, but…

I saw a flying horse with a hammer smack someone into the Town Hall yesterday, Mako.
>The girl idly adjusts the strap of the metal case she carries on her back.
If that's normal, I don't think you could wi–wait, what?

>She whirls around to stare at the magic bus behind them.

>To anybody who read the roster, she was Mankanshoku Mako.
>And Mako was signed up for a fighting tournament against all the freaks here.

. . .

>Ryuko sighs, looking troubled.


Well…

>She turns slightly to grin at her friend.


Guess that just means I'll have to fight for you, huh?

Rui Mishima!7iNNPsLMuM 757109

File: 1398815131307.jpg (37.79 KB, 279x556, save the day.jpg)

>"I must have hit my head really hard somewhere…"
>one second you're coming back home after being kicked out by the Chief of your village
>the next, you open your eyes to find yourself in the middle of a completely unfamiliar planet
>so, what would a sensible person do in such a situation?
>calmly try to figure out what happened?
>panic and start crying as loud as you can?
>join some crazy tournament to gain enough money to start a new life?

>"Well, it can't be any worse than what I had to go through to get my Village's Idol… for all the good that did…"

>the fiery headed fighter lets out a long sigh, curled up slightly in her seat
>she had registered, and all there was to do now was wait for the call
>she clicks her tonfas together just to distract herself, slowly looking around as more and more people gather for the same tournament

757111

File: 1398815357103.jpg (32.76 KB, 680x383, kill-9-43-mankanshoku-mako.jpg)

>>757102

>Mako blinks a few times, she'd seen the flying horse smack the other flying horse thing earlier


>she reared back in horror as she remembered the event, there'd also been another person watching it, wearing a horse mask


>It was truely terrifying for her to imagine


>she shakes her head, before looking to Ryuko and smiling


Re..really, you'd do that? Thank you so much Ryuko-chan!

>she beams, and practically starts to drag Ryuko to the bus

757117

File: 1398815547253.png (172.7 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n2bxjsVuLl1ri2kwbo1_500…)

>>757101
>Hmm…she's pretty sure Gramps doesn't sing. Maybe he did…he's like super old.

"Yep…Gramps. I don't know that other guy, unless he wears yellow and those stupid hearts too."

>…There's actually something familiar about the girl at least.


"Hmmm…."

>Where could she have seen her?


>Maybe she got her hair cut differently or something?


"Hey, blondie…er, the one who doesn't have weird ears…have you ever been to Italia?"

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 757122

File: 1398815869572.gif (113.11 KB, 500x450, ijustwhat.gif)

>>757111
>Did she get PTSD from the horsing around?
… Mako?
>Ryuko waves her hand in front of the other's face.
Mako–
>Nope, she's back to normal.
Yeah, don't worry, I owe you for everything you and your family have done for me, anyway.
>Her explanation isn't even finished before she's dragged off toward the weird bus. Ryuko blinks, but quickly climbs onto it herself.

>Who knew, maybe somebody there would know how they got on this world in the first place… she had a mission to get back to, after all, and a certain person to kick some information out of.

!MEOWKdWFcQ 757123

File: 1398815929463.jpg (80.67 KB, 749x1006, 8c22e96bbe17857d8540e033e2ad78…)

>>757117
..I was there a while back, with Josuke…

>Hold on… She's seen this girl before. She just never had the chance to chat… She's the girl who thought Josuke was a "scrub"


…Monello?

>she really hoped she got her name right.

757128

File: 1398816293535.jpg (26.47 KB, 221x240, Hi hi Amatsuka.Mao.240.1406491…)

>>757123
>Well, if she knew Josuke, that sounds about right. I mean, that boy can't know that many girls, right?

"Yeah, I'm Monello. Hey, did you do something different with your hair?"

"Oh, and I don't know if I ever got your name, cause it was pretty hectic back then."

757130

File: 1398816343338.jpg (92.69 KB, 976x819, mako_mankanshoku__turretgasm__…)

>>757122

Ryuko-chan, you're too cool.

>Mako said to herself, before sitting down and thinking to herself for a moment


>but as soon as she saw all the other people on the bus, she looked them all over, bouncing around the bus with the same speed as her Monologues, after determining none of them were Ryuko's fellow competitors, she sat back down and just sighed, enjoying the rather smoother sail through the air.

Benedict Affleck Forsworth Fitchley the Fifth!pR.BaFF/uk 757131

File: 1398816527976.jpg (146.7 KB, 1280x1024, epic.jpg)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADVENTUUURE!!!!

>The rumbling of an engine could be heard on the horizon of the floating islands, a plane-like machine flying from the horizon, twisting and turning as it raced through the sky. It seemed almost like a wild style of piloting, particularly with how close it was coming to the ground. It almost looked like it was made entirely out of spare parts and was cobbled together over several years. Even the symbol emblazened on several places seemed to be cut out of wood, fixed together by bands of metal scraps. All of this was made even more dangerous by how low to the ground the machine ended up flying, nearly clipping the ground with the lower set of its four wings.


Alright, don't let me down now!

>The rider pulled a simple lever with a very sharp tug and-




>Nothing happened. The lever didn't even budge.


Oh COME ON, not now! You always bleedin' break at the worst times, can you see how low we are right now!?

>The machine remained unresponsive to its Rider's jibes, at least verbally. It did, however, appear to make a strange threatening rumble as the engine started to bellow black smoke.


Come on! You've survived the blizzards of the North, you can sure as hell survive a floating island!
Just…. gotta… pull… this damned thing!

>Finally, after great exertion, the lever slid backward with a loud *click*, and suddenly the wings of the plane folded inwards, the tail fins retracting and, finally, revealing two large, heavy-duty wheels as the plane transformed into an off-road type motorbike, landing neatly on the surface and roaring forward, albeit still made of the barely held together second hand materials.


WOO, I knew you could do it!

>As the bike approached an appropriate parking spot close to the sign-up booth, the red-haired rider caused it to slip into a slide, hitting the brakes hard and grinding across the dirt as it neatly came to a sideways stop, the rider leaping from the saddle and doing a flip through the air before landing nimbly on his feet, brandishing a set of dual-energy blades, pointing them at… well, nothing really. Probably the sky or something.


BEHOLD! The true explorer has arrived!
I, Benedict Afflect Forsworth Fitchley the Fifth, accept the challenge of this dungeon and shall lay claim to the treasure at it's heart, for where adventure is to be found, that is where I shall be!

!MEOWKdWFcQ 757134

File: 1398816662258.jpg (325.95 KB, 800x1070, c7acec6d27dd7a440b3c103937f1ab…)

>>757128
Changed my looks a bit, new outfit~

>she did a skirt twirl


Look cute, don't I?

757169

File: 1398818040101.jpg (200.87 KB, 500x500, 1386657862890.jpg)

>>757134
>So thats why…she still doesn't know Blondie's name though.

"Yeah, I guess you do. Are you gonna be fighting too then?"

>Not like clothing matters much to someone who basically wears the same outfits every day.


>Well, thats one she's pretty sure she can beat anyways.

!MEOWKdWFcQ 757178

File: 1398818368040.jpg (72.77 KB, 707x1000, 245f767237b08ad310619f29144e47…)

>>757169
Y-yeah!

>she flexed, despite having no muscles to show off


I'm going to show Leeroy how strong I really am! Just you wait!

>She'll kick anyones ass. She'll kick Monello's ass, she'll kick her dog's ass, she'll kick her own ass.

757181

File: 1398818458090.gif (845.67 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mihk9oKBC31qgw02vo2_500…)

>Saya walked out of the registration booth and made some calls before she looked for a place to wait for transport.
Yeah, hopefully this won't take too long.

757196

File: 1398819377113.png (2.65 MB, 1280x720, 1393303618692.png)

>>757178
"Well, I guess I might see you out there as well then."

>She holds out her hand for a handshake.


>Even if she's actually weak, thats no reason to be rude.

CERA/Michael 757224

There was far less noise than usual in the Walpurgis Night bar.
The TV was playing, there were a few friendly conversations…
Oh yes, and there was the drunken dullahan in the back of the bar, singing softly in some language nobody there recognized.
"Калинка, калинка, калинка моя!
В саду ягода малинка, малинка моя!"
She sang almost sadly, her body waving a bottle of whiskey as her head, sitting on the table, crooned the words.
"Ах, красавица, душа-девица,
Полюби же ты меня!
Ай-люли, люли, ай-люли, люли,
Полюби же ты меня!"
With this chorus, her body simply began pouring the whiskey down it's exposed throat, the head still singing.
"Калинка, калинка, калинка моя!
В саду ягода, малинка малинка моя…"
She trails off as the television shows some strange young girl announcing… a tournament.
She watches, enthralled.
Not only riches beyond imagination, but the chance to be a goddess.
She slams the bottle onto the table, and stands up, replacing her head on her neck, and posing dramatically, pointing at the television.
"HY SHALL ENTER DE TOURNAMENT, AND [INCOMPREHENSIBLE] AS A [INCOMPREHENSIBLE]."
She bellowed, half her sentence entirely impossible to understand through her drunkenly slurring it in a heavy accent.
With that overly dramatic proclamation, she went hurtling out the door, bounding off in search of the nearest signup booth.

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 757441

File: 1398834642539.png (192.45 KB, 353x517, 01ce.png)

>Hanna didn't have a TV in her office or in her chambers. She went fine without such a device for 500 years, she didn't need it now.

….

>Balmung on the other hand…


Hanni!!!

>The excitable sword spirit flies into her office, stops before her, and starts spewing a mess of noises that sounded like a very long and fast string of words.


Balmung, speak slowly.

>At the command, the weapon stops, takes a moment to collect herself, and speaks.


You know that placed called Gamindustri?

You mean the country of Planeptune?

Yeah, that place! They're holding a fighting Tournament for warriors the world over!

>The Dullahan sighs and continues to file her paper work.


Balmung, I don't have time to go around fighting in tournaments. I have a kingdom to protect and an economy recovering from the war last month. Not to mention we need to find funding for housing for over 5000 angles now.

but Hanni! We can get money from that! like, 100 Billion bits worth of our chosen currency! And and! We get a CPU memory thingy!!

….CPU?

>The cash reward was certainly enticing, but what of this CPU Memory.


They Lady on the TV said it was an artifact that creates Goddesses and grants a huge power boost!

>Now that was interesting. They had something similar with the Chimaera forms that the four champions could use though not nearly as powerful as what was implied with this CPU thing.

>It could be possible to mass produce it and if not… she'll hold onto it herself.

….Very well, you've convinced me, we'll inform the king of this and my participation, and well head out. Thank you for the information Balmung.

>The sword spirit knew Hanna wouldn't pass up a chance to bolster Mo'Gallile's military might, even if a little bit


Right! I'll go pack my bags now!

>And once again she was off leaving Hanna to sigh.


>>757035
>>757039
>>757224

I have a feeling this will prove to be an annoyance regardless of the profit.

The things I do for my king and country.

Dr.Rockzo!aLEJudith. 757457

File: 1398837013523.jpg (15.92 KB, 261x177, 131296543190.jpg)

>meanwhile, in a slum in Guilt Edge.

Ooooh man c-c-c-come on baby, Dr.Rockzo needs to cash for his sweeet sweeet c-c-cocaine!

>A clown, smelling of piss and the aforementioned drug, digs around in dumpsters looking for anything he could sell to anyone to get what he needed.


>If only he were back in his hayday, back when he could he could honestly call himself "The Rock and Roll Clown." Where the drugs were came easy and the groupies were even easier.


>but he was here in a odd world that knew nothing of his legacy nor cared to learn of it. Here, he was just another junkie that could die any day of the week, well not die. Amazingly all his brushes with death were met with swift recovery and no long lasting effects.


>As he pondered about what could possibly be a potential super power, he happens to spy a TV though a window in the alley he was on. Some cute little thing talking about some fighting tournament.


>That really wasn't his scene. He'd been around a certain Death Metal band to know that painful things hurt really bad. Like really bad dude. But the money certainly was.


>Ten billion.


…That's a lot of cocaine.

>Yep, obviously the best way to be set for life with all the drugs he could want was to fight the strongest people from around the world and get all that money. Maybe sell that CPU to some sap that wants it too, just for extra cash.


Guess what baaaaaaby, Dr.Rockzo's gonna get back to the sweet life a-c-c-c-c-c-yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Zilla-tan!dr19982sd. 757554

File: 1398870096887.png (39.33 KB, 311x359, augh.PNG)

>In a secret laboratory, somewhere in Mo'galile, where the radioactivity levels are off the charts, a green scaled lizard woman wearing a pair of glasses, clad in a lab coat, and about10 feet tall, reaches into her cupboard to grab a bag of doritos

>plopping down onto a couch in the middle of the lab after she grabbed her snack, she flips on the TV


>seeing a a shorter version of the Announcement everyone else had, she rubs her chin a bit


Hey Bob! Bob! Could you go sign me up for that thing? I could really use the cash for my rese…

>she realizes Bob isn't talking, walks into the other room and finds he's died of radiation poisoning


…great, now I need another Bob

>she sighs, and heads out to a sign up booth in the closest town.

???!pinkie78Os 757873

>the Town was still slowly recovering from the attack by Millenium, rebuilding and recouperating bit by bit
>but as expected, the people were a bit more desperate to find a solution to their problems, just to get back to the lives they used to live
>the Colosseum was one such way, but even that establishment wasn't the best way to go, given the high risk involved
>but a safer tournament, with a much higher reward, was certainly worth the effort
>so thought one random lucky young man who came across a flyer for the Gamindustri tournament, all of his prayers having been answered
>his brother had fallen into depression after his fiancee had been killed in the attack, now left to wander through the many bars in Town, drinking himself into a coma
>if he could earn a victory and win the prize money, not only could he secure their finanical future, but he could afford to have his brother get some much-needed professional help
>all he had to was head through this alley to the sign-up booth, and he could wow the guys in charge and win it all!
>he didn't know who this person was who was standing in his way, though
>cont.

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 757892

File: 1398887075703.jpg (644.34 KB, 669x1500, Jinkazama-6.jpg)

>>757873
>as the man lay broken and bleeding on the ground, Jin Kazama leans against the wall, reading over the flyer the man had with him
>it was unusual for the heir to the Mishima Zaibatsu to be hanging around in a dark alleyway, far more accustomed to massive skyscrapers, or exclusive clubs, or exuberant mansions
>yet it was not entirely of his own will that he was there in the first place
>he raises his head after a moment, simply staring straight ahead

なぜ私はこれを実行しなければならないの?

>a second voice from nearby answers him, the tone being smooth and quiet, sounding close to a snake's hiss


我々は契約を作り、あなたはそれのあなたの終わりを満たす必要があります。

>Jin turns his head to the side and glares at where he assumes the voice is coming from


私は昨年のトーナメントを手伝ってくれました。私はあなたの側の勝利を確保した。

>his voice dictates just how highly annoyed he is with this, feeling rather betrayed

>the voice wastes no time snapping back

しかし、我々はまだ戦争に勝つませんでした。世界は私のものではありません。

>Jin simply shakes his head and looks away again

>undeterred, the voice continues

この大会の賞金は、私にとって非常に貴重である可能性があります。これは、最もそれに値する人を強化することができます。

あなたが失うべきであっても、そして、私の原因はまだより多くの募集の可能性が常にあります。

どんな、我々は勝つん。


>Jin still doesn't seem very impressed by this, simply staring off with a bored look on his face

>the voice goes silent for a moment, but when it speaks again, it has a slight edge to it

あなたはまだあなたの血液が運ぶ呪いの自由にしたいのですか?

>Jin immediately gets to his feet, turning and glaring at the voice's location once again


もちろん私がやる。

そして、あなたはこれを達成するために何をしますか?

…はい。何でも。

その後は何の問題これを行うことがあってはなりません。行く。

>the voice falls silent again, this time for a longer period of time, enough to tell Jin that he's alone again

>he crumples the flyer in his one hand, clearly still angry over this
>but instead of wasting his breath with anything else, he turns and marches away, heading to the sign-up booth

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 758135

File: 1398906492778.jpg (51.88 KB, 1280x720, walkwalkfashionbaby.jpg)

Oi, this place ain't half bad…

>On one end of the battlefield, one girl struts into the ring, gazing up at the huge colosseum around her. She wasn't a stranger to big events like this, luckily; she'd practically showed off her tits for everyone in the academy to see in a tennis match, so this couldn't be half bad.


>Still, she couldn't believe she got herself into this mess in the first place. She tried to negotiate, saying neither of them meant to sign up, but they were having none of it. "Mako Mankanshoku" was already on the roster and scheduled to have the first fight of the tournament, so "Mako" was gonna fight, whether she liked it or not.


>… the picture they had of her had her pulling a stupid face, too, but at least she was clothed in that one.


>Ryuko stretches, folding her hands behind her head as she stops in the middle of the ring, and looks down from the stands to the opposite side of the arena.


Wonder who my first opponent's gonna be?

758137

File: 1398906867832.jpg (105.33 KB, 257x507, I got planet swag.jpg)

>>758135

>Across the ring from the dubious contestant was a purple eyed, indigo haired woman


>she pats a holster on her side that held a fire arm, and seemed to be somehow carrying to large swords on her person


>The residents of this country recognized her as their former leader, Neptune, and the Goddess Purple Heart, although since she'd last been to her home country, she'd done something that most Goddesses hadn't been able to…she aged


>swinging a blade, she pointed it at Ryuko, giving a confident smirk


That'd be me, Ms. Mankanshoku! Hope you're ready!

758138

File: 1398907158838.png (247.99 KB, 428x487, Compa_Teen.png)

>>758135
>>758137

>in the middle of the ring, a strawberry blonde woman smiled, before looking between the two contestants


Now please remember, if you're knocked out of the ring, or fly out of bounds, you are immediately divritualized and disqualified from the Match. If you feel you are unable to continue, if you shout "Surrender" you will be immediately devirutalized.

>Compa hangs her head low


Nep, if I have to say this every time, it's going to make me seem more like a Robot than a nurse!

>she just sighs and shakes her head


The fight between Lady Purple Heart and Mako Mankanshoku starts now!
Heaven or Hell! Let's Rock!

>and with that, Compa vanishes from the ring

Roll 1d1000 = 227
>evens, Ryuko goes first
>odds, Neptune does

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 758141

File: 1398907207982.png (129.83 KB, 292x462, 01ak.png)

>>758135
>>758137
>>758138
>From the stands, Hanna watches as the battle gets under way.

….

>One contender was one of the goddesses of this land and another a young girl… Mako Mankansoku? While the commander knew better then to judge be looks, she felt that the former would find the latter little challenge.


Only time will show…

>Aside her Balmung was stuffing herself with hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, and cotton candy not entirely playing attention to the fight or anything else for that matter.

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 758144

File: 1398907753705.gif (956.27 KB, 480x270, active_synchronized.gif)

>>758137
>Ryuko doesn't even realize the woman's addressing her, at first. She would not get used to being addressed like that… but, for the sake of the tournament, she had to temporarily be Mako.

May the best woman win!
>she shouts back, mirroring the other's confident smirk with one of her own. From her skirt pocket, she draws a tiny, red scissor blade, small enough that hardly her pointer finger fits in the hole.

>>758138
>She pays little attention to the ref; what rules were there to know other than beat the crap out of your opponent?
>She points the scissor blade into the audience. It glitters in the light, sparkles covering it, disguising the form completely, only to suddenly shift size to easily six feet long. The black-haired girl swings it around once before holding it at the ready at her side. She tilts her head to look at the "eye" on her uniform.

Ready, Senketsu?
>The fabric's eye closes, and the entire uniform seems to nod in response. Ryuko grins.
Alright!

>She tears the pin off one glove,

KAMUI SENKETSU!
>and transforms into the fierce warrior she truly is!

CERA/Michael 758146

>>758141
>>758138
>>758137
>>758135
>>758144
Meredith was on the edge of her seat, cheering and whooping drunkenly and raucously.
As the fight starts, she bolted to her feet, holding her head up in both hands with a great excited shout of…
"[INCOMPREHENSIBLE]!"

758147

File: 1398907999422.jpg (168.8 KB, 500x707, tumblr_n3w75vIWcm1s46dn0o1_500…)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzXFADI7E-0

>out of no where, Music started playing

>>758144

Pulling out your transformation already? Wow you must be really serious about this!

>Neptune actually giggles a little bit


>but then she sees Ryuko's transformed state


…and they say my outfit's pure fanservice

>She shakes her head a bit, before pulling out her twin Big fucking swords, and dashing towards Ryuko, swinging them at her


Roll 1d1000 = 350
>evens

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 758153

File: 1398908597225.gif (983.71 KB, 245x150, active_panup.gif)

>>758147
>Flustered, Ryuko stamps one foot on the ground and straightens.

It's not fanservice! I don't even have any fans in the first place–!

>Her defensiveness causes her to miss the obvious signs of her opponent readying their approach. She raises her blade to block the blow, but does not expect her to use two gigantic blades; Ryuko grits her teeth and stumbles backwards, the sword slicing through her upper arm.


>She doesn't waste a moment before retaliating.


>The girl in the kamui steps forward and swings her scissor blade down at her opponent with a loud cry!


>Roll 1d1000 = 579 evens

758156

File: 1398908903518.jpg (68.34 KB, 207x286, I came here to kick ass and ch…)

>>758153
>In the stands a certain bowl hair cutted girl blinks a few times, before waving at herself angrily to indicate that she was Ryuko's fan

>Meanwhile, Neptune backflips over Ryuko just as the girl swings the half scissor


Admirable effort, but you're fighting with too much anger.

>she goes to slice at Ryuko again


Roll 1d1000 = 413
>evens

>if successful, she follows it up with a roundhouse kick

Roll 1d1000 = 14
>also evens

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 758158

File: 1398909389075.jpg (71.63 KB, 1280x720, active_HUAH.jpg)

>>758156
Don't tell me…

>clang!


>Ryuko whirls around just in time to block the strike with her own blade.


… how to fight!

>She shoves her weight against the locked blades to throw her opponent off-balance and aims a front-kick squarely at the goddess' midsection.


>Roll 1d1000 = 802 evens


>If hit, she then takes advantage of the distance between them, and dashes forward to slice diagonally upwards, the 'vents' on the back shoulders of her armor expelling flames to aid in her momentum and add more force behind the attack.

>Roll 1d1000 = 223 evens

758161

File: 1398909715396.jpg (168.8 KB, 500x707, tumblr_n3w75vIWcm1s46dn0o1_500…)

>>758158

>She grunts as she gets kicked in the midsection, falling over onto the ground


>but in a blink of an eye, she's already moved fast enough to be able to just narrowly dodge the diagonal slash


Alright, guess I was wrong, you're more "berserker bruiser" than "Calm planner"

>she holds her side a bit and sighs


Not pulling out my trump card just yet though

Thunder Edge!

>she slices her two blades, now charged with electricity, towards Ryuko


Roll 1d1000 = 677
>evens

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 758174

File: 1398910527025.jpg (88.58 KB, 1280x720, active_decapitationmode.jpg)

>>758161
>Ryuko can feel her own blood sliding down her arm, but all it does is push her onward. She's perfectly confident that if that hit, she could've ended the match, right then and there… but she'd just have to end it now.

>She leaps back, easily avoiding the electric blades and letting them crash into the arena flooring.


>Roll 1d1000 = 76

>Evens, min damage: she simply jumps forward and swings her scissor blade overhead and down on the goddess.

>Odds, max damage: Ryuko steps back, holding her blade behind her.

>An extra blade dislodges from the scissor, popping outwards like a swiss army knife, extending the length of her weapon to at least twice its original size.
DECAPITATION MODE!
>She swings it around like a batter at home plate, aiming to smack her opponent right out of the arena with the back of her blade.

!MEOWKdWFcQ 758176

File: 1398910738277.jpeg (375.16 KB, 786x1100, 33217cbcbf0ee1cd6b7a37238b87f7…)

>>758144
>meanwhile, in the audience, a catboy yells from the stands, wearing a dark purple hoodie

OOOOOOooooooooh!!! Navaja! Did you see that? She's talking to her clothes! Maybe she's like you!

>a voice comes from the article of clothing


…For the record, I'm not taking the form of that perverted outfit…

I wasn't even going to ask you, you ass! I'm not a exhibitionist.

>the jacket sighed, dropping the conversation.

758177

File: 1398910817714.png (135.51 KB, 500x430, tumblr_n3w783BWdb1s46dn0o1_500…)

>>758174

>sliced by the scissor straight across the chest, Neptune's share powered body manages to power through it…although it manages to make a cut in her leg, a black fluid, pure share energy, dripping out.


Alright, maybe I've been taking light of you too much, time to be serious!

Hot Jumping Arts!
>Neptune jumps up, despite her wounded leg, and comes falling down with a slash of her own, her blade currently powered by flames

Roll 1d1000 = 999

>evens

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 758184

File: 1398911801146.jpg (123.98 KB, 1280x720, active_ZOOMZOOMMOTHAFUCKA.jpg)

>>758176
>The dark-haired girl's brow twitches in annoyance as she hears this.
I'm not a perv–

>>758177
–whoa!
>Ryuko leaps back out of the way at the very last moment, just barely realizing what was coming towards her. It was a good thing she dodged it, because the force behind it forced the woman's blade into the arena flooring.
>She smirks at this lucky opportunity.

>She holds her blade back. An extra blade dislodges from it, swinging around and locking into place to double in size. It catches the light just so and glitters in the lights of the tournament.

DECAPITATION MODE
>The vents on her back expel fierce red energy and force her forward, across the floor at breakneck speeds. She swings the huge scissor blade around and bashes it into the goddess, aiming to slam her right out of the ring and into the barrier surrounding their battlefield!

>Roll 1d1000 = 940 evens!

758185

File: 1398911933146.jpg (86.64 KB, 500x708, tumblr_n3wcxqQ2Zf1r7ska6o1_500…)

>>758184

>Slammed out of the battlefield and devirutalized


>Neptune sighed


I really shoulda gone Goddess mode back there, oh well…I'll have to send this "Mako" a rematch invite sometime.

758187

File: 1398912035855.png (129.56 KB, 250x464, 250px-RB1_Compa.png)

>>758184
>>758185

>Compa rematerialized and takes Ryuko's hand


The winner of the Match is Mako Mankanshoku!

>She smiles and shakes the hand


Congratulations Mako, see you during the next round!

758191

File: 1398912159309.gif (775.45 KB, 500x281, tumblr_muh2izJr7F1skw6elo1_500…)

>>758184
>>758185
>>758187

WOOO! Go Mako!
>she blinks

I mean Ryuko-chan!

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 758201

File: 1398912499408.png (192.45 KB, 353x517, 01ce.png)

>>758184
>>758185
>>758187
>A surprise outcome. But that only proved that this girl had more up her sleeve then originally thought.

No matter, I'll beat her if we cross paths.

>Still she should find out how such a transformation took place…


>>758191
…..Balmung?

>She turns to the girl that looked so much like her weapon how sat a few seats away. Then looks to where her weapon was still stuffing her face.


……

I need more sleep.

>She was starting to see things…

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 758206

File: 1398912633682.gif (403.76 KB, 500x281, lookandsmile.gif)

>>758185
>Ryuko stands there, panting, huge scissor blade still in one hand.
>Once the battlefield devirtualizes around them, she lets out a long exhale. Her attire sparkles in the artificial lighting and shifts back into the school uniform, her blade shrinking to the size of measely safety scissors as well.

Hah… whew…!

>She places her hands on the small of her back and stretches.


Looks like I'm not rusty after all!

>>758187
Eh?
>She blinks in surprise as her hand is suddenly hoisted in the air for all to see, as if that showed off her power to the audience.
>Ryuko gives a coy grin once she realizes what's going on, and raises her other fist into the air, as well.

>>758191
>Even in the huge crowd, it's not hard to tell where Mako is. She gives a small wave to her friend before looking back at her opponent.

Hey, great fight!

CERA/Michael 758211

>>758206
>>758187
>>758185
>>758184
>>758177
Once again, Meredith is on her feet, head lifted high in her hand, roaring incomprehensibly with joyous bloodlust, pouring a bottle of beer into her neck as she does.

!MEOWKdWFcQ 758214

File: 1398912839494.jpg (112.96 KB, 600x507, Gunji.600.340664.jpg)

>>758206
>>758201
>Meanwhile… Watching the fight, elsewhere is a blonde haired catboy.. Mains. Clearly annoyed by the outcome, he grimaces

I WANT TO SEE MORE! I WANT BLOODSHED AND PAIN! GIVE ME SOMETHING TO LOOK AT!

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 758647

File: 1398982866537.png (1.5 MB, 1920x1669, Peacockandco.png)

>Nobody was entirely sure when Peacock had arrived or from where, but here she was, casually strolling onto the battlefield in flagrant disregard of her previously assigned slot in the tournament as her cronies file into the stands.

So!
>She calls out to nobody in particular.
Where's the unlucky punk who gets to face me down? I haven't got all day here.

758649

File: 1398983056208.png (188.13 KB, 358x405, Happy_Nepgear.png)

>>758647

>Nepgear stretches a bit and smiles at Peacock


Hello there! I hope we can make the best of this fight, Ms. Peacock.

>she takes a fighting Pose and waits for the announcer/ref to show up

758653

File: 1398983215311.png (247.99 KB, 428x487, Compa_Teen.png)

>>758647
>>758649

>Compa walks in and stretches a bit


I think everyone still remembers the rules from the last fight…so I'll just leave it at this

The fight between Peacock and Nepgear begins now!

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!~
>Compa vanishes

Roll 1d1000 = 933
>evens, Peacock makes the first move
>odds, Nepgear

758656

File: 1398983471540.jpg (61.61 KB, 1024x576, epic-nepgear_zps897bc08f.jpg)

>>758647
>>758649
>>758653

…although just because I hope we make the best of this, doesn't mean I'm going to go easy!
>Without another word, the purple haired woman dashes towards peacock and Materializes a blade

Power Slash!

>she slashes upwards toward Peacock with a charged up sword attack

Roll 1d1000 = 22

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 758661

File: 1398984181798.jpg (290.32 KB, 600x600, 85241.jpg)

>>758656
>Okay, so immediately getting forced to the edge of the ring was by no means preferable, but damn if Peacock didn't appreciate a challenge.

>She draws her hand behind her back, pulling her revolver out with it, and in blatant ignorance of physics, a long blade, several times larger than should be physically possible to come from the gun, extends from the barrel, and Peacock takes a few returning swings.


>Roll 1d1000 = 670 odds

758663

File: 1398984453222.jpg (42.58 KB, 512x384, mmd_nepgear_s_sword_04_dl_by_s…)

>>758661

>Nepgear jumps and dashes between each of the swings


Not bad.

But!
>Nepgear raises her sword up, and it gets charged with Wind elemental energy

Blast Edge!

>she slashes towards Peacock

Roll 1d1000 = 497
>evens, hit

>if hit

Roll 1d1000 = 560
>evens, Ring out

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 758674

File: 1398984991385.png (74.67 KB, 250x250, tumblr_m3huiacQ0m1r6lnvto5_250…)

>>758663
>Seizing an opportunity to catch her opponent off guard, Peacock disappears into a.. Hole. Just a hole that inexplicably opened up in the middle of the floor. And she just hopped right into it, Nepgear's sword coming just over her head, and the hole closes just as quickly as it opened.

>Before anyone is entirely sure what just happened, another hole opens up, just a few feet behind Nepgear's back, and Peacock launches out of it, seemingly holding a foot or so in the air as the hole seals under her feet.


>Roll 1d1000 = 272

>evens, Nepgear doesn't notice, odds, she does.
>either way, cont'd.

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 758678

File: 1398985385498.png (221.29 KB, 479x750, tumblr_lyoib1E09r1r6lnvto1_500…)

>>758674
>Her usual evil grin on her face, she draws a long knife from the unexplainable void that lay behind her back, carelessly flicking it into the air and catching it as she slunk up behind her opponent.

>For just a brief moment, she turned to the stands, giving the audience a wink and a grin as she thrust the knife straight towards Nepgear's spine.


>Roll 1d1000 = 847 evens

758698

File: 1398986878390.png (121.89 KB, 271x402, Eh.png)

>>758678
>noticing a few of the audience members chuckle, Nepgear blinks a few times

Oh dear…What the goodness could they find funny?

>Nepgear detects Peacock's movements LITERALLY last second, before backflipping over Peacock


Wha Woah!

>she gives a stern glares at her opponent


Alright, that's it, I'm not going to make the mistake my sis did and hold out!

Transform!

>cont.

758701

File: 1398987071658.jpg (58.13 KB, 250x141, tumblr_mro61r3aPt1recweao8_250…)

>>758678
>>758698

>Her eyes turned a bright blue, with computer power symbols in them, her hair turning a bright blossom pink


>She gains a skimpy suit of "Armor" and a set of wings behind her back


>where she once held her sword, she now held an energy rifle sword combination


Now you face the power of I, Planeptune's CPU, Purple Sister!

>she aimed her gun at Peacock and shot a large energy beam from it


Roll 1d1000 = 845
>evens

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 758709

File: 1398987950656.jpg (74.27 KB, 640x512, tumblr_m63ilx4YXC1rvtnano8_128…)

>>758701
>Peacock easily sidesteps the projectile as she continues to taunt her opponent.

W-he-hell, ain't you a flashy one! If we're playing it like that, I may as well get a little theatrical myself.

>With that, she reaches up and grips the top of her hat as it splits cleanly down the middle, revealing some kind of strange, robotic bird head.


Eyes….

>Said bird head opens it's mouth and fires what could only be accurately described as "a bigass fucking laser". Immediately afterwards, several dozen metal eyes, similar to the ones on her arms, swarm out from behind her, forming into a simulation of a peacock's tail feathers. Each individual eye fires several small shots of energy, creating what would be best described as a "bullet hell clusterfuck".


…of Argus!

>Roll 1d100 = 3

> under 66, hit. over 66, miss.

758711

File: 1398988453654.jpg (14.31 KB, 250x141, tumblr_mrffdl9GUG1rydq2wo8_250…)

>>758709

>Hit by the dozens of beams, Purple Sister falls out of the sky and groans a bit


>despite parts of her smoking, she gets back up rather quickly and sighs


Alright, you're forcing me to pull off the gloves here…

>She flies forward and tries to slice Peacock into the air


Roll 1d1000 = 931
>evens

>if successful


Celestial severance!
>She shouts, as she tries to deliver multiple quick slices to Peacock
Roll 1d1000 = 577
>evens, if hit, how many hit Roll 1d20 = 9

>if 17 or over, she then tries to impale her blade into Peacock's chest

Roll 1d1000 = 312
>evens

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 758718

File: 1398989472263.png (78.68 KB, 269x265, tumblr_inline_n0y2ggwpSi1rpgam…)

>>758711
>Peacock easily dodges the swing as her opponent inadvertently sends herself airborne. Out comes the revolver once again, and Peacock decides it's time for a bit of skeet shooting.

>Roll 1d1000 = 164 evens


>If hit, as Purple Sister falls back to earth, Peacock removes one of her oversized white gloves, revealing her creepy-ass skeleton-y robotic hand as she draws in closer.


What was that about gloves?

>She smirks as she lines up a heavy punch aimed right for Sister's solar plexus.


>Roll 1d1000 = 496 evens

758727

File: 1398990071657.jpg (49.04 KB, 500x281, tumblr_msrxwx95Qb1rydq2wo3_500…)

>>758718

>Stumbling to the ground after being shot, Nepgear soon gets punched into the ground by Peacock


….I really didn't expect that.

>the pain spread to several places in her body


>…but she was Planeptune's CPU, she couldn't let a simple punch get her on the ropes


>she focuses on a thought for a moment


>she dives for Peacock


Thunder Edge!

>she slashes her blade towards Peacock, currently charged with electricity


Roll 1d1000 = 95
>evens

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 758732

File: 1398990276741.png (355.35 KB, 956x835, peacock_by_zeke6sic6-d661gyw.p…)

>>758727
>A quick sidestep and a simple motion and the knife from before is back on it's previous course to the small of Sister's back.

I'll give ya points for persistence, kid, but quit while you're behind.

>Roll 1d1000 = 623 evens

758737

File: 1398990659341.gif (699.04 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mrbk6mcmWT1rnwvfuo3_500…)

>>758732


>Neptune flies up again, managing to dodge the knife stab


>just floating weakly in the air for a moment, she looks at the crowd…


>These were her people, and she was their Goddess, she couldn't be seen as weak in front of them


I'm no quitter, just like Planeptune…no just like Gamindustri as a whole, I'll never give up when the going gets tough!

Mirage Dance!

>she dashes forward and tries to slash through Peacock


Roll 1d1000 = 398
>evens

>if successful, she then does a dance around the Cyborg, slicing repeatedly

Roll 1d1000 = 355
>evens
>if it hits, how many slashes Roll 1d15 = 3

758738

>>758737
*Nepgear

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 758747

File: 1398991160584.jpg (77.5 KB, 500x363, tumblr_n36jk4jGXz1ridf9io1_500…)

>>758737
>While the slash across the chest certainly wasn't pleasant, Peacock still knew she held the lead here, still smiling as she rose to her feet.

Yeah, yeah, spare me your inspirational trash. You ain't strugglin' against the odds here, you're just slammin' yer head on a brick wall.

>Her revolver still in hand, she continues her previous long-range assault.


>Roll 1d1000 = 905 evens

758750

File: 1398991487843.png (193.98 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mra9889US31ri2kwbo1_500…)

>>758747

>Nepgear dodges the shot again


I'm not struggling against the odds, you're right in that regard.

>She smirks a bit


I'm just putting on a show.

>She slashes her blade twice in the air ,sending purple shockwaves towards Peacock


Roll 1d1000 = 886
Roll 1d1000 = 446
>evens both

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 758757

File: 1398992021559.jpg (210.36 KB, 356x600, tumblr_n255ctJsSd1rpoxt9o1_400…)

>>758750
>The playing field seemed much more level now, but Peacock's smile still hasn't faded.

Oh, so am I!

>The weird gun-sword comes out once again, and a few swings are made uncomfortably close to Nep's neck and chest.


I just intend to win.

Roll 1d1000 = 136
Roll 1d1000 = 293
>also both evens because TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME, MISSY

758765

File: 1398992438765.gif (618.36 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mrcevapSvs1s1hb1oo1_r1_…)

>>758757

>Nepgear groans as she's cut across the chest by the blade coming out of the gun


>A few sparks flew off her chest, and a small bit of share liquid dripped from a, comparatively minor to if she'd been in human form, cut


>Groaning a bit, she hoists her sword up


Well good luck with that, because I'll not lose my first match

>her sword pulses with purple energy


THIS IS MY STAGE!

>She slashes down at Peacock

Roll 1d1000 = 146
>evens
>if she misses, her slash backfires on her, and her sword explodes, sending her to the edge of the ring (roll to ring out on next attack if she misses)

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 758773

File: 1398992896579.jpg (210.32 KB, 510x750, tumblr_m3m2p0u24k1rvtnano1_128…)

>>758765
>They're both pretty banged up, but Peacock just refuses to stay down. Cartoons are made of tougher stuff, after all.

Ha! I hit a button there, princess?

>The hole from before appears again, but this time, rather than appearing behind her opponent, she opts to show up right in her face as she moves to drive her fist hard into Gear's gut.


May as well hit it harder!

>Roll 1d1000 = 449 evens


>If hit, she follows it up with a heavy kick to the chest.

>Roll 1d1000 = 270 evens

758784

File: 1398993356292.jpg (58.13 KB, 250x141, tumblr_mro61r3aPt1recweao8_250…)

>>758773

>She shakes her head and chuckles a bit, as she flies straight out of the way of Peacock's fist


>she produces a platform in the air to stand on and sighs


That's Goddess, to you, and Goodness no…I'm no where near angry yet.

>She jumps off the platform and attempts to kick Peacock into the ground


Roll 1d1000 = 967
>evens

>if successful, she follows it up with a very quick shot from her gun

Roll 1d1000 = 821
>evens

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 758798

>>758784
>Another dodge and oh hey look! It's Mister Stabbyknife again! I think you all can guess where he's headed this time!

Well I gotta say, you ain't that intimidatin' for a goddess.

>Roll 1d1000 = 911 evens

758805

File: 1398994161020.jpg (14.31 KB, 250x141, tumblr_mrffdl9GUG1rydq2wo8_250…)

>>758798

>She rolls out of the way


It's improper to come off as intimidating to your people

Roll 1d1000 = 804
>Evens, Max damage: Nepgear slices an energy charged blade into Peacock
>odds, Nepgear just punches Peacock, min Damage

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 758834

File: 1398995321631.jpg (261.61 KB, 800x800, surprise colonoscopy.jpg)

>>758805
>Peacock's beaten, bruised, and nearly out, but she sure as hell isn't done yet. As Nepgear draws closer, Peacock holds up one hand in mock surrender, the other held behind her back. At the last second, the latter comes back, armed with a spiked bat with some rather unpleasant looking rust-colored stains running across it.

>And now it's swinging straight at Nep's chin.


>Roll 1d1000 = 244 evens

758916

File: 1399002381124.png (148.55 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mra90ziPdO1ri2kwbo1_500…)

>>758834

>Knocked to the edge of the ring by the spiked bat, Nepgear groans loudly and rubs the back of her head


Ugggh…ouch

>she aims her Gun blade combo at Peacock. but she's so disoriented now that she just swings her arms at the screen

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 758942

File: 1399004660730.jpeg (260.83 KB, 786x646, ra7l1wa1el8g.jpeg)

>>758916
>Peacock roughly shoves the gun-sword-thing aside as she digs one foot underneath Nepgear.

Hate to rain on your parade, Princess-
>She heavily emphasizes the last word.
-but the best girl won.

>She kicks her foot outwards, rolling the prone goddess out of the ring. She then turns to face the stands, doffing her hat and smiling from ear to ear.

758946

File: 1399004875392.png (247.99 KB, 428x487, Compa_Teen.png)

>>758942

>Nepgear gets knocked out of the ring, and Compa soon appears


Well…at least she tried

Never the less, Congratulations Peacock!

>Compa smiles, before looking to the Audience


Peacock moves on to the next round!

758956

File: 1399005936281.png (794.64 KB, 1379x1445, Aww Yea.PNG)

>As quick as lightning, the next competitor bolts into the ring.
>Skidding across the ground, and blue hedgehog slows down just enough so the audience can see him.
>He does a few rolls and frontflips on the ground, before jumping high into the air.
>While on his way up, he frontflips incredibly fast, but at the height of his jump, he stops, and curls out of his ball, revealing himself and doing a trick mid-air.
>He does more flips on the way down, bouncing off the ground and landing safely on his feet, before striking a pose.

All right! Who has the pleasure of going against me?

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 758960

File: 1399006216191.png (976.05 KB, 1280x720, T60013.png)

>>758956
>Sonic's opponent was already in the ring across from him, simply staring as he made his grand, showy entrance

…..

>the figure simply folded his arms and shook his head, seemingly disapproving of the giant rodent's idea of preparing for a fight

758975

File: 1399006619330.jpg (11.41 KB, 201x251, No Prob.jpg)

>>758960
>Sonic walks over to the man, a smile on his face.
>His looks him over quickly, before looking up at him and giving him a thumbs up.

Best of luck to ya!

>He then zips back over to his end of the arena, getting ready for the signal.

758978

File: 1399006704046.jpg (191.27 KB, 800x673, Compa_nurse.jpg)

>>758956
>>758960
>>758975

>Compa enters the ring again and smiles

>She's wearing a bright pink Nurse themed outfit

So! You both know the rules, right?

Fall out of the ring, or fly out of bounds and your out of the fight!

>she steps back a bit

>She looks to
Jin Kazama vs Sonic the Hedgehog Starts now!
Heaven or Hell! Let's Rock!
>she jumps up before teleporting out of the ring

Roll 1d1000 = 482
>Evens, Sonic goes first
>odds, Jin

758981

>>758978
*you're

758984

File: 1399006903635.jpg (46.47 KB, 600x437, Sonic Boom.jpg)

>>758978
>>758960
>With out hesitation, Sonic blasts forward, right at Jin.
>He rolls into a ball, spinning his way towards him, before unrolling right at his feet, and pushing himself upwards feet-first, aiming to hit him in the chin. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 572

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 758989

File: 1399007066401.jpg (99.08 KB, 900x1024, jin_kazama1.jpg)

>>758978
>Jin gets into a battle-ready stance as soon as the call is made, staring across the ring at Sonic

…..

>he then does a double-take at Compa, only now realizing that she was dressed as a nurse for some reason


>>758984
>leaving him unprepared for Sonic to suddenly kick him in the chin
>he stumbles back, holding his jaw for a second, before shaking his head and lunging back at Sonic
>not used to fighting someone with such an…unusual body type, he just raises a leg and goes for a roundhouse kick to the head
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 15

758992

File: 1399007324452.gif (946.41 KB, 320x240, Gotta Go Fast.gif)

>>758989
>Not really able to do much while mid-air, the blue hedgehog is wide open to take the roundhouse kick to the face.
>He flies towards the other end of the ring, rolling into a ball and bouncing off the floor.
>He lands back on the ground, sliding to a stop, and he looks up at Jin.

Not bad!

>He then runs straight at him again, but makes a quick right turn, before starting to run circles around him.

>He starts running faster and faster, soon making nothing but a solid blue circle around him.

Well? Where am I?

>He then runs in behind, jumping up and going for a solid punch to the back of the head. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 937

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 758998

File: 1399007490909.jpg (644.34 KB, 669x1500, Jinkazama-6.jpg)

>>758992
>Jin doesn't seem all that surprised that Sonic opted for something like this, already familiar with the hedgehog's speed from his earlier bit of showing off
>he simply stands in the center of the circle, patiently waiting for him to make a move
>once he does, Jin quickly ducks down to avoid the punch, and then swings a leg behind him, aimed at Sonic's ribs
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 335

759003

File: 1399007728651.jpg (5.89 KB, 259x194, Comin At You Brother.jpg)

>>758998
Ugh-!

>Flying back from the kick to his ribs, Sonic is unable to safely land this one, skidding across the ground on his back.

>He spins himself around onto his knee, and looks up at Jin.

Man, you're not messing around, are ya?

>He smirks, pushing himself up to a stand.


I guess I'll have to get a little bit serious too!

>He speaks in a playful tone, blasting forward and aiming to simply headbutt Jin in the chest. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 102

>>If successful, he looks up and smirks, running around to the other side of Jin, jumping up, and aiming to kick him in the back. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 648

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759010

File: 1399008051420.jpg (165.4 KB, 850x1276, Tt2-jin.JPG)

>>759003
>Jin reels from the quick headbutt to the chest, his hands flying up to hold the spot
>this leaves him vulnerable to a kick to the back, sending him down to one knee as well
>he shakes his head again to try and focus, then looks over his shoulder at Sonic
>with an irritated voice, he finally speaks

あなたはあまりにも多くを語る。

>he then spins around, swinging his hand in a sideways chopping motion at Sonic's neck

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 591
>if sucessful, he then winds up and chops vertically down onto the crown of Sonic's skull
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 103

759014

File: 1399008322811.jpg (7.12 KB, 210x240, Jumpin'.jpg)

>>759010
>Seeing his attack coming this time, Sonic jumps up, grabbing Jins arm.
>He pushes himself up, and uses his hand to flip over Jins arm, coming down fast with his heel, aiming it right at the top of Jins head. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 447

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759020

File: 1399008427429.jpg (644.34 KB, 669x1500, Jinkazama-6.jpg)

>>759014
>Jin looks up as Sonic spins down onto him, and quickly raises both arms up, his wrists locking to block Sonic's kick
>he then attempts to grab onto Sonic's leg before he gets away and throw him across the arena
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 489

759023

File: 1399008616207.jpg (4.33 KB, 120x90, Chaos Control.jpg)

>>759020
-! Whoa!

>Sonic flies across the arena, flipping through the air and landing on the ground.

>Skids across the ground, before pushing himself up and backflipping onto his feet.
>He looks up to Jin with an angry face.

If that's how you wanna play, then lets play!

>He stands up straight, getting his smirk back.


Chaos! Control!

>Sonic then disappears, quickly reappearing mid-air behind Jin, aiming for a kick to the back of his head. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 403

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759029

File: 1399008832754.jpg (165.4 KB, 850x1276, Tt2-jin.JPG)

>>759023
>again, Jin doesn't react much to Sonic suddenly disappearing, used to the hedgehog's speed
>though he does raise an eyebrow at just how fast he suddenly became
>still, like before, he just stands and waits, assuming he'll go for the same spot as before
>and he turned out to be right, spinning around to dodge the kick aimed at him
>he then swings the back of his fist at Sonic's face while he moves around, trying to knock him away
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 893

759033

File: 1399009054016.jpg (14.61 KB, 640x480, Spindash.jpg)

>>759029
>Sonic once again flies through the air, spinning back and skidding across the ground.

Tch-!

>This time, Sonic doesn't make any remarks, simply running straight him again.

>Though right before he reaches him, he disappears again.
>A few moments of silence pass, before Sonic flies down from high in the sky at blistering speeds.
>In a spindash, Sonic flies down at Jin from above, trying to slam into him. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 283
>>If successful, he bounces up, coming out of spindash, and goes to elbow drop him. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 38

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759040

File: 1399009440507.jpg (742.59 KB, 2880x1800, Tekken-Jin-Kazama.jpg)

>>759033
>Jin crouches slightly, waiting for Sonic to charge into him
>only for the hedgehog to leap up, catching him by surprise
>he looks up and sees a blue ball come flying down, and quickly jumps to the side to avoid it
>once it touches down, he darts back and swings a leg at the front, right around where he assumes the head would be
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 997

759046

File: 1399009902463.jpg (8.45 KB, 251x201, Its Time.jpg)

>>759040
>Kicked like a soccerball, Sonic flies across the stadium again.
>He rolls to a stop on the other side, uncurling and looking up.

Alright, that's it! No more playin' around!

>He jumps up, flipping a few times in the air.

>He lands a few feet further than where he was standing, with two gems in his hands.

I hope you're ready!

Chaos!

Control!

>With a small blast of red light, the emeralds fuse with Sonic, revealing his new form.

>The blue hedgehog now turned red, he stands there, eyes closed.
>He opens his eyes, his yellow eyes now glowing brightly, and he looks at Jin.
>His image then blurs out of existence, Sonic coming from behind Jin once again, he flies through the air, foot aimed at his back. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 523

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759052

File: 1399010164178.jpg (99.08 KB, 900x1024, jin_kazama1.jpg)

>>759046

…..

>Jin watches Sonic gain more power and suddenly disappear from sight again, sensing a pattern emerging

>as such, he simply stands and waits for a second or two, before stepping to the side to avoid another kick from Sonic
>he looks over his shoulder again, his face expressionless as he speaks

同じ戦術ではどこでもあなたを取得することはできません。

>he then turns and swings a palm up at Sonic's chin

>odds Roll 1d1000 = 722
>if successful, he follows up with a swift chop to his neck
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 336
>if both successful, he finishes up with a hard punch right to Sonic's nose
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 634

759056

File: 1399010427652.jpg (5.72 KB, 269x187, Fire Explosion.jpg)

>>759052
>Sonic smirks, allowing Jin to see him before blurring out of existence again.
>A second later, he reappears on the ground just under where Jin threw his palm, and Sonic looks up at him.

And you won't get anywhere expecting the same tactics.

>Sonic holds up a palm, his fist alight with fire, before sending a large fireball right at Jin's chest, exploding with enough force to send him flying. Evens, max damage Roll 1d1000 = 791

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759059

File: 1399010673981.jpg (165.4 KB, 850x1276, Tt2-jin.JPG)

>>759056

-?

>Jin looks down at Sonic, surprised that he actually avoided his attack this time

>he then gets a fireball to the chest, flying back from the impact and rolling along the ring floor
>he flips back up to his feet soon after, though, holding his singed chest for a moment to catch his breath
>he raises his head and glares at Sonic, before charging forward, leaping up and aiming a foot at his face
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 10

759063

File: 1399010862118.jpg (10.49 KB, 181x278, This Should Be Fun~!.jpg)

>>759059
>Sonic watches him, allowing his foot to fly towards him until it's merely an inch away from his face.
>He then disappears, now standing behind him as he aims his palm at him, shooting another fireball. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 377
>>if successful, he teleports to the other side of Jin, running right at him and headbutting him in the chest. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 397

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759067

File: 1399011108652.jpg (644.34 KB, 669x1500, Jinkazama-6.jpg)

>>759063
>Jin lands on the floor again after his missed kick, and quickly darts around again to avoid the fireball
>he clenches a fist and lunges at Sonic, and for a brief second, what appeared to be red lightning coursed around his arm
>he then swung the fist right into Sonic's chest, using more than enough force to send him flying back
>odds, max damage
>evens, min damage
Roll 1d1000 = 77

759072

File: 1399011368086.jpg (29.54 KB, 259x194, Say WHAT Now.jpg)

>>759067
-!

>The fist rams right into his stomach, and he's sent flying right to the edge of the ring.

>Skidding back, Sonic falls to one knee, clutching his chest with one hand.

..Damn..

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759076

File: 1399011682684.jpg (742.59 KB, 2880x1800, Tekken-Jin-Kazama.jpg)

>>759072
>Jin Kazama straightens up after the blow, watching Sonic fall towards the edge
>rubbing his hand briefly to ease the soreness he was now feeling, he walks over to Sonic and prepares to finish the match

あなたは完了です。

>he swings another fist at Sonic's face after saying this

>odds Roll 1d1000 = 275
>odds, ring out Roll 1d1000 = 624

759078

File: 1399011851862.jpg (7.3 KB, 197x255, Flame Uppercut!.jpg)

>>759076
>Takes the hit to the face, but holds his ground.

No.. It's not over yet!

>He rolls forward, jumping up and delivering a flame-covered uppercut to Jin's chin. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 459

>>If successful, he then tries to run past him, making it back to the middle of the ring. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 632

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759083

File: 1399012378875.jpg (165.4 KB, 850x1276, Tt2-jin.JPG)

>>759078
>Jin quickly weaves back to avoid the uppercut, the flames coming close to scorching his nose
>he keeps him at the edge of the ring, weaving around to cut him off before he makes any movements, then aiming a sharp kick at his chest
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 712
>odds, ring out Roll 1d1000 = 216

759090

File: 1399012636042.jpg (5.72 KB, 269x187, Fire Explosion.jpg)

>>759083
>He sees the kick coming, using this as his chance to get back in the ring.
>Sonic disappears, reappearing in the middle of the ring, still on one knee, trying to recover from the punch to the chest from earlier.
>He looks up at Jin, and snaps his fingers, the area underneath Jin starting to turn a bright red color.
>A few seconds later, it explodes in a blast of flames. Both evens, and he manages to hit with it. Roll 1d1000 = 726 Roll 1d1000 = 376

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759094

File: 1399013031721.jpg (644.34 KB, 669x1500, Jinkazama-6.jpg)

>>759090
>Jin sees Sonic zip right by him, and quickly turns around to try and counterattack
>but before he can make a move, the ground suddenly lights up underneath him, and he's caught up in a firey explosion

-!

>he's sent flying up into the air, letting out a cry of pain as he does

>he lands on the floor a few feet away, his back singed badly from the blast
>he pushes himself up to one knee, grunting as he reaches back and feels the burnt area, the pain being enough to keep him at bay for now

759098

File: 1399013170757.jpg (6.19 KB, 259x194, Fire Sonic Landing.jpg)

>>759094
>Sonic stares down Jin, looking at him with a somewhat angry face.
>He disappears, teleporting right in front of Jin.
>He then throws a quick knee at Jins chest. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 796

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759101

File: 1399013302711.jpg (99.08 KB, 900x1024, jin_kazama1.jpg)

>>759098
>Jin lets out a short grunt as he's pinned down to the floor, the knee catching him in the chest
>he wastes no more time in responding, though, swinging both hands up to chop the sides of Sonic's neck
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 801

759103

File: 1399013418621.jpg (29.54 KB, 259x194, Say WHAT Now.jpg)

>>759101
Ack-!

>Sonic falls to the side from the chop to the neck, starting to struggle quite a bit.

>He turns around to face Jin, and sends a foot at the side of his face. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 520

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759105

File: 1399013571514.jpg (742.59 KB, 2880x1800, Tekken-Jin-Kazama.jpg)

>>759103
>Jin rolls back along the floor from the kick to the face, the blow sending him for a loop for a moment
>he tries his best to shake it off, and instead just lunges at Sonic with a wild punch
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 933
>if successful, he follows up with a swift uppercut
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 363

759107

File: 1399013786483.jpg (7.67 KB, 120x90, Halp.jpg)

>>759105
>The punch is enough to nearly knock the lights out of Sonic, the uppercut following it just making it harder.
>Sonic once again flies towards the edge, leaning on his knee trying to recover.

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759108

File: 1399013923552.jpg (99.08 KB, 900x1024, jin_kazama1.jpg)

>>759107
>Jin winces after Sonic is sent away, reaching back and holding his burned back again
>he tries to push the pain away, knowing that he likely won't last much longer because of this newfound injury
>he rushes towards Sonic, again preparing to finish the job

もう終わったよ。

>he then raises his foot and attempts to boot him out of the ring

>odds Roll 1d1000 = 418
>odds, ring out Roll 1d1000 = 289

759114

File: 1399014333461.gif (946.41 KB, 320x240, Gotta Go Fast.gif)

>>759108
..Heh..

>Sonic dives to the side, right out of the way of the kick.

>He then runs into the middle, not nearly as fast as he usually ran.
>Then, the two emeralds fused with him blast out of him, flying outwards and smashing into the walls on both sides of him.
>Sonic returns to his usual blue color,the de-trans putting his base form into a better condition than he was while in Fire form.
>Still in bad shape, Sonic decides for a simple front attack.
>He charges at Jin, going for a headbutt to his chest. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 934

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759119

File: 1399014506459.jpg (165.4 KB, 850x1276, Tt2-jin.JPG)

>>759114
>Jin stumbles slightly after his kick misses, risking falling out of the ring himself
>but as Sonic speeds out of the way, he quickly moves back away from the edge, and tries to pinpoint the hedgehog on his own
>he's greeted by another blow to his sore chest, staggering back afterwards
>getting sorely annoyed with all of his, Jin weaves forward towards Sonic, and aims a right hook at his right cheek
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 370
>if successful, follows up with a left hook to the left cheek
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 910

759121

File: 1399014666525.jpg (12.12 KB, 260x194, Fuck More Running.jpg)

>>759119
>Sonic ducks down and rolls forward, pushing himself up towards Jin feet-first.
>He then goes for a barrage of kicks, shooting both of them a little bit higher for each one hit. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 599 How many Roll 1d8 = 5
>>If successful, and more then 5, finishes by spinning forward, dropping his heel down on Jin's head. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 105

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759126

File: 1399014892634.jpg (644.34 KB, 669x1500, Jinkazama-6.jpg)

>>759121
>luckily, Jin is able to raise his wrist guards up in time to block the barrage of kicks sent up at him
>once Sonic finishes, Jin quickly grabs onto his legs before he can get away, then swings up and again throws him across the ring
>odds, max damage
>evens, min damage
Roll 1d1000 = 748

759128

File: 1399015106546.jpg (23.1 KB, 640x480, Theres Two Of Me!.jpg)

>>759126
>Thrown across the ring yet again, Sonic hits the ground a few times before adjusting himself and landing safely.
>Sonic dashes towards Jin again, sliding low and goes for a sweep to the legs, aiming to trip him. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 323
>>If successful, he jumps up and curls into a spindash, crashing himself down at the fallen Jin. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 761

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759129

File: 1399015344077.jpg (742.59 KB, 2880x1800, Tekken-Jin-Kazama.jpg)

>>759128
>Jin tenses up and readies himself, waiting for Sonic to get closer
>when he dashes towards him, Jin suddenly leaps up as Sonic's foot sweeps where he once stood, hanging in mid-air
>as he starts to drop down, he suddenly backflips in mid-air, aiming his foot at the underside of Sonic's chin as he flips
>FLASH KICK
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 686

759130

File: 1399015614915.jpg (29.97 KB, 640x480, This Is Fun!.jpg)

>>759129
Whoa!

>As Jin jumps into the air, Sonic scrambles to get back on his feet again.

>He turns around, and runs away from Jin as he falls down with the kick, turning around just as quickly when Jin lands.
>He jumps up, sending an uppercut right to Jin's chin. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 432

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759133

File: 1399016138214.jpg (165.4 KB, 850x1276, Tt2-jin.JPG)

>>759130
>Jin is promptly sent flying back and onto the ring floor again, Sonic's uppercut catching him in mid-air and only adding to his disorientation
>he lands right on his burnt back and tenses up, immediately rolling back over to his knees to avoid the pain
>he starts to get back up, only to suddenly tense up and let out a choking sound

いいえ!くそ、今ではない!

>he forces himself back up and charges at Sonic, letting out a cry as he clenches his hands together and swings them both at his head

>odds Roll 1d1000 = 778

759134

File: 1399016331445.jpg (33.86 KB, 640x480, Oh God So Much Running.jpg)

>>759133
>Sonic ducks down, just barely getting out of the way of his fists.
>He spins around, sending a kick flying right at Jin's chest. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 415

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759135

File: 1399016479414.jpg (644.34 KB, 669x1500, Jinkazama-6.jpg)

>>759134
>Jin raises one of his hands, catching Sonic's foot before it can reach him

この十分!

>he then chops down onto the joint in Sonic's knee, trying to weaken his leg to prevent him from running

>odds Roll 1d1000 = 183

759136

File: 1399016671415.jpg (1.99 KB, 120x90, Halp.jpg)

>>759135
>And his chop does the trick.
>He falls to one knee in pain,using one of the other Chaos Emeralds he has with him to teleport away.

Chaos Control!

>He teleports across the arena, using some of the time this buys him to recover from the attack.

>While at a distance, Sonic activates Chaos Control to shoot spears made of Chaos energy at Jin. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 796 How many Roll 1d3 = 1

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759138

File: 1399016937326.jpg (99.08 KB, 900x1024, jin_kazama1.jpg)

>>759136
>Jin takes the momentary lapse in time to catch his breath, knowing it'd likely be a while before Sonic would come after him again
>or so he thinks, as he's suddenly greeted by a bolt of energy to the chest

-!

>he's sent flying back and hitting the ring floor again, letting out a loud gasp of agony


Roll 1d2 = 1
>evens, he tries to get himself back up, but ultimately succumbs to his injuries and passes out
>odds, cont.

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759139

File: 1399017162578.jpg (146.62 KB, 1000x1000, -94-Devil_Jin.jpg)

>>759136
>>759138
>suddenly, a shadowy aura begins to pour off of Jin's body, and he lets out an unearthly cry, sitting straight up

違う!いいえ、再び!

>he starts to writhe in pain as the aura takes certain shapes around areas of his body

>around his hands, the fingertips start to extend into claws
>around his head, a pair of large horns suddenly sprout out
>and from his back, a pair of featherly black wings burst forth, Jin giving one last cry as it happens
>he then leaps up into the air, the wings flapping and carrying him up as he shouts out

私はあなたの恐怖の意味をお教えします!

>the two horns begin to gather energy in front of them, soon firing in a red beam at the fallen Sonic

>odds Roll 1d1000 = 699

759140

File: 1399017500263.jpg (7.1 KB, 300x168, Ded.jpg)

>>759139
..Holy crap dude-!

>He's then blasted by the lazers, flying towards the edge of the ring once again, nearly passing out.

>He lays there, almost falling unconscious.

If that's the way he wants to play, then..

>He lay near the edge, the two Chaos Emeralds stuck in the wall very slowly starting to glow.

>Sonic however, just sits there, open for attacks.

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 759142

File: 1399017698560.jpg (1.26 MB, 2000x1500, 2030822-jin_kazama_devil_2.jpg)

>>759140
>Jin, having done a complete one-eighty from his earlier stoic personality, suddenly lets out a wicked laugh as Sonic rolls to the edge of the ring

今、あなたは完了です!

>he then dives down towards Sonic, both fists thrust out to knock him away

>odds Roll 1d1000 = 325
>odds, ring out Roll 1d1000 = 719

759143

>>759142
>But before the Emeralds can do their work, Sonic is knocked out of the ring, skidding across the ground and falling unconscious.

759145

File: 1399027613677.png (190.67 KB, 326x361, zzCompaNurse.png)

>>759140
>>759142
>>759143

>Reappears as Sonic's knocked out of the ring and devirtualized


hmm, as a positive this means there won't be any conflict of interest seen between him and the event Organizers.

>She looks to Jin Kazama


Congratulations! You're moving on to the next round of Matches!

>She then looks to the Audience


Jin Kazama Wins!
This post was edited by its author on .

CERA/Michael 759300

File: 1399053289276.png (586.69 KB, 926x836, ME3_Glyph_Normandy.png)

With an artificial noise, a small hovering sphere appears within the arena suddenly.
I believe I am to compete at this time?
Speaks a heavily filtered voice as the sphere hums to life, layers rotating.
Loading combat avatar. Beginning transmission. Ready in-
It pauses.
Ready.

Aoko Aozaki!8EkFifths6 759304

File: 1399053545023.png (154.67 KB, 512x512, Put'emup!.png)

>>759300
>And across from the sphere in the arena, was a casually dressed red headed woman, staring over at it with a raised eyebrow.
…Well, all worlds take all kinds…Even if this wasn't what I expected.
>She cracks her knuckles and grins
Ready!

Neptune!SegaT6.4xQ 759306

File: 1399053841443.jpg (168.8 KB, 500x707, tumblr_n3w75vIWcm1s46dn0o1_500…)

>>759300
>>759304

>Neptune yawns as she enters


Alright you two, Compa wanted me to handle reffing for this match so

fly out of bounds, you're out, get pushed out of ring, you're out
If you get knocked out, you're out
If you take a fatal wound, you're out

Aokoa Aozaki vs Shadow Broker, Ready?

Fight!

>she teleports out


Roll 1d1000 = 366
>evens, Shadow Broker goes first
>odds, Aoko Aozaki goes first

CERA/Michael 759310

File: 1399054026308.jpg (52.97 KB, 648x362, real-steel-atom.jpg)

>>759306
With a flash, the sphere dematerializes, being replaced with a large humanoid robot, around 6 feet tall.
Combat avatar successfully loaded.
And with that, the robot springs into action, advancing on the woman with a uppercut with it's three-fingered metal hand.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 848

Aoko Aozaki!8EkFifths6 759316

File: 1399054701600.png (348.24 KB, 600x480, Blastcharge.png)

>>759306
>>759310
>Aoko inwardly winces as her name's called out. Of all the things to be named, Aoko Aozaki? It's like they were TRYING to saddle her with the colour blue for all of her li-OH IT'S A FIGHT. Aoko barely has any time to react before the combat avatar launches itself forward and viciously uppercuts her, causing her to stagger back a few paces and look a little disorientated
Ow! Quite the arm you got on you!
>Her hand starts to form a small ball of blue energy, before she sends the arm forward, blasting the blue energy forward like a rocket, aimed at the robotic avatar's midsection.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 112

CERA/Michael 759323

>>759316
The avatar staggers, it's abdomen taking some light damage from the energy blast.
Trying to recover, it aims a powerful jab for her ribs with a digitized whir of motors and steel.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 185

Aoko Aozaki!8EkFifths6 759346

File: 1399056681892.png (18.96 KB, 400x400, Immachargingmylazer.png)

>>759323
>Aoko grins, seeing the attack coming, Aoko takes a running start towards the avatar and leaps over it. As she passes over his head, another blue glow surrounds her hand as she swings it down to blast a fair sized blue ray of energy at it's head.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 343
>Regardless of whether it misses or hits, Aoko lands on the other side of the avatar, whirls around and launches another blue energy missile at it.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 899

CERA/Michael 759358

>>759346
The avatar pauses for an instant as she vaults over it, launching attacks as she does, but missing terribly with both.
Swiftly taking advantage of her failures, it spins around quickly, and launches a swift, powerful right hook for her gut.
Evens, max damage, odds min damage.
Roll 1d1000 = 454

Regardless of how much damage it does, it then slams itself into her, attempting to knock her out of the ring.
Roll 1d1000 = 635

Aoko Aozaki!8EkFifths6 759370

>>759358
>Roll to move away from the edge
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 35

Aoko Aozaki!8EkFifths6 759380

File: 1399060372330.png (513.13 KB, 984x554, ThereisaMarxafoot.png)

>>759358
>>759370
>Aoko frowns at the missed attacks, but doesn't have much time to dwell on it as she's viciously punched in the gut. Aoko doubles over, almost falling to her knees at the impact of the blow, but still shakily managing to stay upright, she sees the avatar come careening towards her with a body slam and dodges to the right frantically, still near the ring's edge, still clutching her stomach and breathing heavily. Staring over at the hulking creature, she wasn't doing as good as she thought she would…Maybe it was an off day.

Cameron 759383

>>759370
>>759380
Watching as she scrambles to get away from the edge, it turns to face her expressionlessly, and sends it's fist towards her face.
Evens, hit.
Roll 1d1000 = 404
If it hits, it potentially knocks her out of the ring.
Evens, success. Roll 1d1000 = 729

Aoko Aozaki!8EkFifths6 759384

>>759383
>Move away from the edge roll
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 413

Aoko Aozaki!8EkFifths6 759390

File: 1399061345342.gif (186.34 KB, 600x850, Handglow.gif)

>>759383
>>759384
>Aoko gets slammed in the face again. And damn, that hurt. But, she only staggered back a little, she wasn't down for the count yet, and damn if she couldn't put on a good show. Aoko raises her hand in front of her, a blue circle appearing just in front of it…Before she fires a large group of small bolts of magic at the Avatar.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 914
>How many hit Roll 1d10 = 5

Cameron 759393

>>759390
The avatar is staggered for a few seconds, dents appearing in it's torso where the missiles struck, small chips of metal flying off.
It tilts it's head in a manner which almost suggested amusement at her sudden strike, as it lunged for her with a left jab to her face…
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 580
And if successful, following it up with another right hook to the gut.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 304
If one or both hit, roll to ringout.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 764

Aoko Aozaki!8EkFifths6 759396

File: 1399062056901.png (438.79 KB, 642x478, Dramaticstare.png)

>>759393
>And that's that. The jab catches her entirely off guard, causing her to stagger back and get followed up with the punch to the gut. Aoko doubles over, taking a few steps backwards from the pain of the attack…And runs out of space to step back, she topples backwards and out of the ring.

759409

File: 1399063591281.jpg (86.64 KB, 500x708, tumblr_n3wcxqQ2Zf1r7ska6o1_500…)

>>759393
>>759396

>Neptune enters the ring again and stretches a bit


Congrats Shadow Broker!

>Neptune takes out a megaphone and stands on an enormous vitural boombox before announcing


"Shadow Broker Advances to Round 2!"

Cameron 759410

>>759409
>>759396
As the announcer declares victory, the avatar walks in front of the crowds, watching the spectators and waving, and pausing, staring at one wildly cheering red-haired dullahan for a moment, before stopping, reverting to the small sphere, and finally disappearing altogether.
This post was edited by its author on .

759539

File: 1399072301157.jpg (70.59 KB, 1280x720, anime-koi-gj-bu-07-h264-720pa8…)

>Monello stands up from her spot in the stands (I mean what better way to get an edge on her opponents, right?), and walks towards the edge of the upper level, before throwing herself over the barrier and into the ring.

>Roll 1d1000 = 533 Evens, she spins and flips in midair and lands on her feet. Odds, she just curls and rolls as she lands, before pushing herself up less gracefully, but maybe imitating a certain someone else she just watched fight recently.


>Regardless, her spirit seems good either way.

"Heheh, so who do I getta fight this time?"

Dr.Rockzo!aLEJudith. 759561

File: 1399074449093.jpg (42.33 KB, 496x320, 2007-11-19-091741.jpg)

>>759539
A-c-c-c-c-c-yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

>A tights wearing Clown slides into the ring on his knees as he shouts into a mic.


I'm Dr.Rockzo, the Rock and Roll, I do cocaine! A-c-c-yeaaah!

>The dirty looking man stands up and looks down at Monello.


Heeeeeeeeey little girl, are you lost? Dr.Rockzo's here to beat up the b-b-baaaad guys!

>Though he does do Birthday Parties…

759566

File: 1399074766631.jpg (14.32 KB, 170x240, Amatsuka.Mao.240.1435469.jpg)

>>759561
>Oh no you di'in't.

"Nope, I'm your opponent…"

>Come on, think of a cool comeback…


"Though it looks like I've already won."

>Pose!


"There's no way a clown like you could beat me…"

>Now for the moment of truth…


"…'Cause Winners don't do Drugs."

>That'll burn.

759567

File: 1399075165345.jpg (16.25 KB, 423x480, Capcom personification.jpg)

>>759539
>>759561
>>759566

>Entering the ring, the Ref for this round stretched a bit


>flicking her green hair back she smirks


Blanc sent me here since I apparently need to make it up to her for making my followers happy about something…

Anyway…
So then the rules are simple, you get knocked out of the ring, take a fatal hit, or fly out of the boundaries, you're out for the running alright?

Monello vs Dr. Rockzo…was it?

Round 1, Fight!

>she then vanishes to plan for Marvel vs Capcom 3: Megamax for the Ps4 and Xbox one

Roll 1d1000 = 723
>evens, Rockzo goes first
>odds, Mona

759571

File: 1399075850244.jpg (106.61 KB, 642x900, 2ec13f73d9041b892e5546232c165f…)

>>759567
>Monello doesn't even give the clown a chance to react to her comeback, instead opting to rush him as soon as the fight has begun.

>As she nears Rockzo, she leaps and attempts to knee him in the chin Roll 1d1000 = 584 evens.


>If her first strike hits, she uses the momentum to swing her right leg into a kick to the side of his head as well Roll 1d1000 = 69 Evens.

Dr.Rockzo!aLEJudith. 759583

File: 1399076790676.gif (490.29 KB, 460x259, tumblr_mq08697z6j1sa2i8mo1_500…)

>>759571
>>759567
>The kick to the face surprises the clown and he falls over before the second kick could connect.

Aaaaaah come on baaaaaby, wouldn't you rather have a balloon animal or something then give Dr.Rockzo a hard time?

>Luckily he's still use to these kind of beatings…

759610

File: 1399077701241.jpg (64.92 KB, 1280x720, Toradora! - 03 - Large 37.jpg)

>>759583
"Who you calling a Baby?!?!"

>The second kick having failed, Monello goes for the next best thing…she jumps at the clown again, this time landing in a stomp…


>Roll 1d1000 = 678 Evens, On his face.

>Odds, she misjudges the distance and lands on the other side of the fallen clown.

Dr.Rockzo!aLEJudith. 759631

File: 1399078721779.png (129.51 KB, 450x249, 1175373524733.png)

>>759610
>Whack!

Argh!! …..Ok, little girl… I guess Dr.Rockzo's gotta s-s-s-show you some respect!

>trying to push the girl off of him the Clown quickly takes out a Balloon and makes a dog out of it before throwing it at Mona.


>Roll 1d1000 = 211

>Odds it harmlessly bounces off of her.
>Evens it pops in front of her giving the girl a blast of his rancid breath.

759642

File: 1399079557371.jpg (75.75 KB, 429x600, 1341259859403.jpg)

>>759631
>The girl gets knocked back, but before the clown can manage to get up, she's already knocked the balloon away with a kick, which is followed by a stomp….

>Roll 1d1000 = 571 Odds, to the gut (Min), Evens, to the Clown Jewels. (Max)


"If you're not gonna take this seriously, just die already, ya scrub!"

>Its not like dying in these fights is fatal anyways, from what they said on the TV. It's like in Guilty Gear where its just an Ultra K.O.

Dr.Rockzo!aLEJudith. 759651

File: 1399080422600.png (193.61 KB, 500x295, tumblr_mqckotqllp1sut0nqo1_500…)

>>759642
A-c-ouch!

>Now he was being stepped on again!


Well if you insist baaaaaaaby!

>Reaching into his hair, the rock and roll clown pulls out a gun and takes aim at Mona before firing a shot at her.

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 408

759659

File: 1399081172404.jpg (61.97 KB, 704x396, Toradora! - 01 - Large 24.jpg)

>>759651
>Monello didn't expect him to have weapons in is hair.

>Still, while she can't dodge it in time, she moves enough that it avoids anything too vital, though the pain as the bullet sears through her side makes her grit her teeth.


"Well, if you want to use weapons…"

>The small girl pulls out what looks mostly like a wooden sword and strikes downwards, hoping to at least break his wrist if not his head.


>Roll 1d1000 = 604 Evens for hit. Location is up to Judith if it does.

Dr.Rockzo!aLEJudith. 759668

File: 1399081932992.png (183.24 KB, 500x293, tumblr_mgbvfkzJYP1qepfjto1_500…)

>>759659
>The wooden blade smacks him in the hand and the he drops out the girl!

What kind of parents lets their kid have a sword!?

>No unarmed, he'd just have to try and over power her. So he tries to pounce on her and smack her head on the ring floor.

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 198

759686

File: 1399082917523.jpg (49.99 KB, 854x480, Behold Teeth! 27139_3593804341…)

>>759668
>Well, even if she packs quite the punch, its not like she has much weight to her.

>She winces just a bit as her head slams against the ring, but when she finally opens her mouth to respond, she does so not with words, but with teeth. Teeth that attempt to sink into the man's still outstretched hand. Roll 1d1000 = 982 Evens

Dr.Rockzo!aLEJudith. 759740

File: 1399084564919.gif (366.89 KB, 400x210, tumblr_mpjmt8rv7u1sy4ec3o1_400…)

>>759686
Owch!!!

>The Clown flails around on the ring floor tying to get the girl off of his hand.


You F[Guitar Rift]ing brat!! G-g-get of me!!

>Odds his flailing is enough to shake her off.

>Evens up to you.

Dr.Rockzo!aLEJudith. 759743

>>759740
Roll 1d1000 = 476

759757

File: 1399085128495.gif (414.63 KB, 500x204, Nom tumblr_mjn84pXI7E1qa94xto1…)

>>759740
>The flailing just results in the girl biting down harder.

>…On top of that, between muffled growls, she tries to kick him in the leg when he reaches the lower part of his flailing.


>Roll 1d1000 = 132 Evens for the kick.

Cameron 759769

>>759757
>>759740
A barely comprehensible roar comes from the audience, as Meredith cheers on.
"TEAR HEEM APART, CHILD! YOU MUST [INCOMPREHENSIBLE]!"
Cheering even louder, she waves her bottle around, pouring yet more whiskey down her neck.

Dr.Rockzo!aLEJudith. 759786

File: 1399085898059.png (268.95 KB, 479x344, tumblr_lqp67wZnpq1qmhf2qo1_500…)

>>759757
>and with that, the Clown fell down on his side sobbing a bit from the pain that was being dished out to him. Looks like he won't last much longer…

Come on…. let Dr.Rockzo win… he needs the money for his Cocaine…

759810

File: 1399086792647.jpg (75.75 KB, 429x600, 1341259859403.jpg)

>>759786
>Monello finally loosens her teeth's grip on the man, but that doesn't mean she's easing up on him any.

"With a wussy reason like that for fighting, you don't even deserve to stand on this holy ground!"

>Roll 1d1000 = 244 Evens, a kick plants itself in his side.


"I'll win and get the power to protect everyone I care about, but you…"

>Roll 1d1000 = 778 Evens, she continues kicking him, in an attempt to slowly and very painfully roll him towards the edge of the ring.


"…You can't even win against your own weak will! Don't look down on fighting tournaments!"

>Roll 1d1000 = 770 Evens, she makes one final kick to the chest this time.

Dr.Rockzo!aLEJudith. 759844

File: 1399087628775.png (143.7 KB, 500x281, tumblr_lhycy9l1PO1qdaltfo1_500…)

>>759810
>Aaaaand after those brutal blows, the clown can't take any more of the beating he's receiving…
>This was a bad idea after all…

Ok ok! That's enough! Dr.Rockzo doesn't need this anymore!

>So with one final effort on his part, the clown rolls over the edge of the ring himself and quits.

759852

File: 1399087773313.jpg (16.25 KB, 423x480, Capcom personification.jpg)

>>759810
>>759844


>Commander Caprina runs by, seemingly chasing a blue thing that ran away from her, before she turns to look at the audience


Monello Moves onto Round 2!

760200

File: 1399127463477.jpg (107.31 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_mrng652c3E1rydq2wo4_128…)

>Stepping into the ring, Peashy stretched a bit and let out a long yawn

Heya Uni!

>she waved across the ring to her fellow Goddess


Should we really beat around the bush here? We should skip right to Big mode!

>she smirks eagerly and throws her head back


Or is Ms. Uses a gun for her fighting too chicken?~

760205

File: 1399127704178.jpg (92.17 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_mrnj8jUIKd1rydq2wo5_128…)

>>760200

….Chi…chicken?! How DARE YOU!

>glaring at the Younger CPU she stomps on the ground and grits her teeth


You are so on!

760223

File: 1399128346165.gif (697.18 KB, 500x300, tumblr_n31at2iwBJ1qg41kno5_500…)

>>760205

Hee hee, good then!

>standing tall and pushing her chest out a bit, Peashy threw her hands up, at the exact same time Uni did


>The duo simultaneously shouted, Peashy in a cocky tone, and Uni in an indignant and angry tone


Transform!

>Peashy suddenly jumped forward YEARS in her age and body maturity, as her hair turned platinum blonde, her eyes into orange power symbols, soon she gained the same "Armor" so many other goddesses gained, albeit in her own set of Colors, a pair of yellow hardlight wings, as well as a set of energy claws


Alrighty Uni

>posing with her chin up, and her shoulders back, she locked eyes with the other


Let's get down to business

760231

File: 1399128624342.jpg (115.58 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_mrnj8jUIKd1rydq2wo10_12…)

>>760223

>Her eyes turning into emerald hued power Symbols, Uni just let out a deep sigh as she flicks her hair and it soon twists into drills and turns pearl white


>Her entire body becomes sleeker, and she gains a body suit in addition to a much LARGER gun


May I remind you we have to wait for the ref?

760236

File: 1399128929322.jpg (612.53 KB, 688x971, Harriet Sabro.jpg)

>>760223
>>760231

>Entering the ring, a goofy looking green clad and haired woman entered the ring


>holding a nerf gun at her side and wearing an "Autobot" themed backpack and an MLP themed bracelet, the Personification of Hasbro stretched slightly


If either of you fly out of bounds or get knocked out, or technically killed by the other, you're out, alright?

Black Sister vs Yellow Heart!

Ready… GO JOE!…. I mean Fight!

>she fires the nerf gun and vanishes


Roll 1d1000 = 741
>evens, Peashy makes the first moves
>odds, Uni

760240

File: 1399129182279.jpg (8.38 KB, 250x141, tumblr_mrd818LsmI1qcdlnio7_250…)

>>760223
>>760231
>>760236

>Immediately flying backward, Uni hoisted up her gun and pointed it down at Peashy


>As she pushed the trigger, she parted her lips slightly, grinning


>firing the bullet…she afterward shouted


FLAME RADIATION!

>turning the bullet that went rushing towards the other goddess into a burning inferno


Roll 1d1000 = 391
>evens

760243

File: 1399129458563.jpg (140.5 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_msrx1p1HHM1rydq2wo8_128…)

>>760240

>Watching a furrowed brow since Black Sister materialized her weapon, Yellow Heart was easily able to detect where the other CPU's bullet was going, and so swiftly flew out of the way


Guns guns guns…soooo boring

>Yellow said while rolling her eyes, before dashing towards Black Sister with a clawed uppercut


Roll 1d1000 = 507
>evens

760251

File: 1399129720554.jpg (35.45 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_mrc1x29fSm1rnwvfuo1_128…)

>>760243

>narrowly dodging Peashy's uppercut, Uni sighed and gritted her teeth, before transforming her gun into a large sword


Guns are boring huh? Well how about swords?!

>she sounded furious, as if by calling Guns boring, Yellow Heart had insulted Uni's entire being


>Dashing forward she tries to smash her gun-sword into the blonde


Roll 1d1000 = 770
>evens

>if successful…she then fires a beam from the gun portion

Roll 1d1000 = 111
>Evens

760261

File: 1399129947207.jpg (147.87 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_msrx1p1HHM1rydq2wo3_128…)

>>760251

>Peashy gets smashed into the ground by the blade, groaning softly as she slowly gets up


>but she she watches as Uni gets confused by her gun jamming up all of a sudden


>Seeing an opening, Yellow Heart dives forward and plunges a claw into Black Sister's gun


>abandoning that claw, she flew backward to safety, as the gun in Black Sister's hands violently exploded


Roll 1d1000 = 168
>evens, Ring out

760268

File: 1399130175748.jpg (612.53 KB, 688x971, Harriet Sabro.jpg)

>>760251
>>760261

>Harriet rematerialized, and hoisted Peashy's arm up


Yellow Heart wins! She moves on to round two!

760277

File: 1399130622374.png (107.6 KB, 160x260, tumblr_mvif8iSb4t1qg41kno9_r1_…)

>A blonde woman and a black haired woman enter the ring

>The blonde, the goddess of leanbox, just sighs, shaking her head a bit


It figures we would meet on the battlefield in the very first round, doesn't it, Noire? We fight oh so very often…wouldn't it be easier for you to just give up here?

760279

File: 1399130827060.jpg (19.65 KB, 250x338, 250px-006.jpg)

>>760277

>Shaking her head a bit, Noire just sighs


Tsk tsk…you really think you're going to beat me Vert? HAVE YOU SEEN your approval rating as of late?

Seriously, I imagine you're using all your share energy to just keep leanbox running, let alone being able to transform.

As for me? I'm even starring in my own game soon! You don't stand a chance.

760281

File: 1399130983816.jpg (369.29 KB, 480x600, tumblr_mref548BJM1setunvo1_500…)

>>760279

>Vert crosses her arms and sighs


I've still got a fair amount of power, do to my most loyal supporters…and killer instinct. But you're right, I'm not going to waste that on some silly little game of infighting

>Vert walks out of the ring


Enjoy the rest of the Tournament, Noire.

760355

File: 1399138198358.gif (129.49 KB, 445x360, tumblr_mitcpq4I0K1rxeywdo1_500…)

>Walking into the ring, Saya stopped to look at the new ring she just finished the night before and yawned.
I haven't even tested this out yet.
>Standing on her side of the ring, she stretched her arms out over her head and waited to see who she was fighting.

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 760362

File: 1399138798447.png (123.14 KB, 512x512, 2dvssba0000ps20003.png)

>>760355
>It didn't take long for the opponent to arrive. A pale woman clad in deep blue armor and a girl in an oversized jacket walking aside her.

…..

>As they enter the ring, the girl's body becomes wrapped in darkness. The woman reaches into the void and pulls out a dark and evil looking blade. Now brandishing her weapon, the armoured woman looks at her opponent and her eyes narrow into a chilling glare.


You….

>The woman that knew her secret… she couldn't kill her here. But maybe frighten her into silence.

760369

File: 1399139158567.png (38.06 KB, 266x189, more netherrealms.png)

>>760355
>>760362

>Entering the ring, the Ref, this time a Ninja school girl, stretches a bit


Well looks like the blonde has a grudge

Remember, Fatal wounds and you're devirtualized, fly out of ring, devirted, get nocked out of hte ring Devirted

Saya Souma vs Hanna McDulla…READY

>her voice suddenly goes VERY deep, almost reminiscent of a certain conqueror who's mention would stir up most of the Audience

FIGHT!
>she vanishes in a puff of Ninja smoke

Roll 1d1000 = 363
>evens, Saya goes first
>odds, Hanna

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 760436

File: 1399141296114.jpg (664.31 KB, 850x1159, Charge Imbued.jpg)

>>760369
YOU DEATH HAS COOOOME!!

>Hanna quickly charges at Saya as her sword begins to charge up power.


>Imbue: Hellfire!!


>As flames of blackest night bath the blade, Hanna takes a swing as Saya with her free hand.

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 351

760460

File: 1399141957012.png (173.53 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mhc6uy1msc1riuo2jo7_500…)

>>760362
>Saya's ears lowered at the sight of Hanna as she went pale.
Y-You…
>>760369
>>760436
W-Woah!
>Jumping out of the way, Saya took in a deep breath and let it out to calm herself down.
>Standing up she placed her right hand with a ring on it over her belt buckle.
"Driver on. Thank you."
>In a flash of light, her driver formed on her waist as she flipped the hand on it so that it looked like a left hand.
"Shabadoobie touch to henshin~ Shabadoobie touch to henshin~ Shabadoobie touch to henshin~"
>Holding up her left hand, she placed on a ring that looked like it was wearing a crowned hood
Henshin…
>Saya then placed her hand over her driver.
Cont

760488

File: 1399142783197.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>760436
>>760460
"Eternity! Eternity! Eternity! Thank you!
>As she held her hand over her belt, Saya's hair and eyes turned silver as a roar was let loose.
>Lifting her hand from her belt, she raised it over her head as five differently colored magic circles rose from below her. As each one passed over her, parts of an armor started to form on her body.
"Yujo, Ai, kazoku, Kagayaku Kizuna"
>After the last circle passed, she grabbed a hold of it and pulled it down causing it to form into a scythe with a dragon wing blade.
Saa, Showtime.
> Walking towards Hanna, she lifted up her scythe and swung it down at Hanna.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 20

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 760501

File: 1399143509915.gif (102.94 KB, 400x300, Death Sword Chaos Star & N…)

>>760488
>surprised by the change the weapon strikes her in the chest. Though thanks to her armour, it's a relatively light blow.

You'll need to do better then that to fight death girl!

>Ninefold Rakshasa: Asura!!


>Hanna unleashes a flurry of nine deadly strikes which are further powered by the Hellfire on her weapon.

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 713
>how many hit Roll 1d9 = 7

>After, the flames vanish from the weapon.

760528

File: 1399144640328.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>760501
>Standing there, she parried each strike before pressing the snowflake symbol on the scythe.
Freeze.
> Taking a hold of it with both hands, the blade was suddenly coated with ice as she swung it at the arm Hanna held Balmug with.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 132 Below 30 freeze. Roll 1d100 = 37

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 760535

File: 1399145189074.gif (842.46 KB, 245x160, Dark Waters.gif)

>>760528
>The attack hits her arm and she grunts slightly at the pain. But 500 years of training her body prevents her from being disarmed.

>"A mage with close combat abilities… Perhaps I'll have to be more cautious…"


>Imbue: Dark Waters!


>Dark and raging water surrounds the Dullahan and it's power seeps into the blade…


>She goes into a defensive stance instead of attacking.

760543

File: 1399145638594.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>760535
>Looking at the water, Saya lifted up her left hand and pointed it at Hanna with her fingers in a gun like pose.
Deep Freeze.
>Motioning like she fired a shot, a wave of freezing magic was sent towards Hanna.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 495

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 760553

File: 1399146195170.gif (170.91 KB, 400x300, Daystar.gif)

>>760543
>Hanna allows herself to smirk as the attack comes towards her….

>Infallible Daystar!!


>Only for the magic to suddenly defuse and a brilliant flash of power appears right before Saya sending off three powerful and damaging pulses!

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 550
>How many hit Roll 1d3 = 2

>After, the power Dark Waters leaves Balmung.

760576

File: 1399147150925.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>760553
>Stumbling back from both attacks, Saya held a hand to her chest before looking at Hanna and smirking back at her.
>Suddenly she ran forward and swung her scythe at Hanna's midsection.
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 195

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 760585

File: 1399147699359.gif (50.48 KB, 320x300, Demon_Decapitation & Blood…)

>>760576
>Parrying the blow easily, the Dullahan spins and takes a swing at Saya's Neck.

>Demonic Decapitation!!


>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 143

760594

File: 1399148143730.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>760585
>Lifting a hand, she blocked the swing with the armor on the back of it. Pushing it away, she suddenly threw a punch towards Hanna's head.
>EvensRoll 1d1000 = 385

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 760598

File: 1399148548151.jpg (635.35 KB, 1040x1477, Imbue.jpg)

>>760594
>Leaning back to avoid having her head knocked off, Hanna grabs Saya's hand and throws her over her body.

>Roll for a save landing.


>Imbue: Cursed Earth!


>Dark power rises from the ground and seeps into Balmung…

760600

>>760598
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 613

760607

File: 1399149006626.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>760598
>>760600
>Landing on her back, Saya laid there in a daze before sitting up and rubbing it.
Note to self: Landing on your back in this armor hurts.
>Standing up, she saw the power going into Balmung and ran for Hanna pressing the fire symbol and coating the blade in flames.
>Leaping in the air, she swung it down at Hanna.
>Odds Roll 1d1000 = 345

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 760754

File: 1399161519372.png (901.78 KB, 800x600, Heavenly_Demon_Revival.png)

>>760607
>Fire wasn't good for a Dullahana and the flames make her flinch in pain.

>"Perhaps I should finish this off quickly then!"


>Heavenly Demon Revival: Gaia!


>A mass of magical power gathers in Hanna's hand further empowered by Cursed Earth. The mighty attack is unleashed on Saya and tears up the ring around then!

>Evens hits Roll 1d1000 = 357

760917

File: 1399173436795.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>760754
>Amidst the Chaos caused by the attack a voice could be heard.
Refleraga!
>The attack suddenly seemed to stop before it suddenly swirled around where Saya stood as if it was being sucked down a drain.
>As it faded,she would be seen with a shimmering bubble around her as she did the gun like motion with her hand and fired the attack right back at Hanna.
>Roll 1d1000 = 325
>Evens twice the attack power
>Odds the same attack power

760931

>>760917
>odds hit Roll 1d1000 = 815

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 760957

File: 1399175314990.jpg (92.4 KB, 800x600, ss (2013-12-19 at 04.02.22).jp…)

>>760917
>>760931
!!

>The blast of power is sent right back her and results in heavy damage.


….. Not bad.

>But now she's just going to go all out.


>Imbue: Ominous Wind!


>Dark winds bath Balmung as Hanna charges up for an attack…

760977

File: 1399176045302.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>760957
….
>Holding up her Scythe, she placed her left hand on the side of the blade and started to move it over each symbol lighting them up.
>An aura surrounded the blade as she finished and a series of magic circles started to form in the air. Saya then held the scythe with both hands as she prepared her own attack.
>Finale: Dragon's Rage

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 761002

File: 1399177131125.gif (1023.24 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mse79uXRVj1snr5ewo1_500…)

>>760977
>Imbue: Cursed Earth!

>Darkness from the earth begins to be absorbed into Balmung. Saya could notice now that the who ring was beginning to tremble.


>If she let Hanna charge up this attack….

761018

File: 1399177618119.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>761002
And now, the finale.
>The magic circles lined up above Saya as she lept up and through them as the blade of the scythe started to disappear. After going through the last circle, a large dragon's head formed at the top of the staff and grew as it was swung down towards Hanna before trying to bite down on her.
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 707

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 761027

>>761018
>Roll time!
>Odds success Roll 1d1000 = 582

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 761043

File: 1399179033252.png (766.09 KB, 567x756, 8fd2e4989c14f1386408f484852092…)

>>761018
>>761027
>The Dragon's head clamps down on the Dullahan's body.

….Haaahahahaha….

>Though it hadn't defeated her yet. Hanna holds the jaws from clamping down all the way down, but now she's blooded and pinned where she is. But not for long…


>Imbue: Hellfire!


>With three of her spells active, everything around the ring, including the stands and beyond begins to tremble as light begins to leave the area…


Who the hell do you think I am girl? I am the dark blade that stays the hands of those that would harm my king and country, the commander a vast military in the largest kingdom this world has yet to see.

And you… you know a secret of mine… as long as you do, I will always haunt your nightmares!!

>Imbue: Dark Water!


>Now total darkness clocks the ring and the only light comes form Hanna's eerie yellow eyes.


FIGHT ME CHILD!! YOUR END WILL COME SHOULD YOU TREMBLE IN FEAR GIRL!!

>Marked For Death: Glare of the Reaper!!


>From within the dragons fangs, should Saya meet Hanna's eyes, she would feel fear well up in her body that refused to be silenced by anything in her mind.

>Roll 1d1000 = 661
>Evens Saya finds her legs can't hold her weight any more.

761071

File: 1399180552318.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>761043
….
>Lifting her weapon away from Hanna, the dragon's head reverted back into a scythe blade as Saya gave Hanna a completely blank look. Her silver eyes not showing whether or not she felt fear.
There is a such thing as asking us to not tell anyone.

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 761378

File: 1399224322935.png (502.58 KB, 640x480, Quadruple Giga all effects.png)

>>761071
>Hanna's eyes close as she dragon vanishes.

Perhaps so, but you're forgetting something… We're still in a competition, and you just let me win.

>Her sword swings through the air, with her barely managing to hold on. Flames and spouts of water shoot off her sword, as the wind tosses it around and the earth makes it almost too heavy to hold. Rather than balancing all four powers imbued in Balmung, it’s almost like it’s a tug of war with them pulling in every direction at once.


Quadruple Giga!!

>As she swings her sword down… The crazy power pulling Bulmung from every direction goes shooting straight into the ground! The ground splits in two with flames raging around the fissure, and cold gusts of wind blowing around the area. All four powers combined for a moment, and exploded in overwhelming power… I can’t even see the bottom of the split in the earth.

>Roll to dodge.

761379

>>761378
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 509

761387

File: 1399225473118.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>761378
>>761379
"Defend!"
>As the attack faded, Saya could be seen standing with her right hand raised with a dome of magic surrounding her.
What was that about me letting you win?
>Switching the rings on her right hand, she passed the new one over her belt.
"Nice choice! Kick Strike!"
>Bringing her right foot forward, it was surrounded by flames, then rocks,wind, water before a blue and silver aura swirled around it.
>Leaping into the air, she looked down at Hanna before suddenly speeding down towards her with a flying dropkick.
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 812

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 761397

File: 1399226718251.jpg (170.15 KB, 850x600, sample_1445a2026babc6def06c08e…)

>>761387
….

>She defended against Quadruple Giga… no one should be able to do that. Was it this technology she was forced to be in? Or she just getting rust.


Damn it.

>No, just stick to basics now. she'll figure out the problem later.


>Hanna side steps as Saya lands next to her. She simply thrusts her blade at her opponent's chest.

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 75

761403

File: 1399226983143.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>761397
>The blade just bounced off of Saya's armor as she threw a punch towards Hanna's jaw.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 997

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 761407

File: 1399227275062.jpg (41.71 KB, 600x450, Fate.stay.night.600.856115.jpg)

>>761403
>Instead of moving back, Hanna lets her head roll off her shoulders and onto her back towards the ring floor.

>Instead of hitting the floor, the head floats in mid-air as the body takes another swing at Saya with Balmung.

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 173

761409

File: 1399227472737.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>761407
….
That explains so much.
>Side stepping the swing, Saya spun around and threw a kick at the arm Hanna was holding Balmung with
>Odds Roll 1d1000 = 932

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 761433

File: 1399229259051.jpg (488.66 KB, 1000x782, Alas, poor Ros.jpg)

>>761409
>Spinning around to avoid the being kicked, the body slashes at Saya again at it completes the spin.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 811

>The head meanwhile…


I, the avatar of death, say to the condemned soul before me; "I mark ye for death, your time shall soon be at an end."

>Marked for Death: Doom!


>Roll 1d2 = 2

>Roll 1d2 = 2
>Roll 1d2 = 1

>If all odds, a clock face appears about Saya staring at the First Hour and working it's way to the Twelfth.

761457

File: 1399230429137.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>761433
>Blocking the sword with the armor on the back of her hand, Saya threw a kick at the body to knock it into Hanna's head.
>evens max Roll 1d1000 = 470

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 761479

File: 1399231322783.jpg (89.72 KB, 631x737, What do you want.jpg)

>>761457
>And once the body hits the head, it results in the head flying out of the ring ending the fight in Saya's favour.

…….Damn it all.

761488

>>761457
>>761479

>The same Ninja from before walks in and announces Saya's victory


>grumbling about no chance to shout "FINISH HER"

761490

File: 1399231957552.gif (845.67 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mihk9oKBC31qgw02vo2_500…)

>>761479
>>761488
>After the announcement, Saya left the ring and headed over to Hanna as she changed back.
Can we talk?

Hanna McDulla!aLEJudith. 761519

File: 1399233219454.png (335.13 KB, 800x800, cc8c359632b61eb7506ee743081c32…)

>>761490
>Putting her head back on, Hanna turns away from Saya.

Losers have no right to speak to those they lost to.

>Balmung changes back to her human form as the Dullahan briskly walks away.


Wait! Hanna!!

>But she didn't stop at all not wanting to be anywhere near the crowds that just witnessed her lose. Someone of her position shouldn't have lost at all in the first place.


Hanna…

>Balmung looks back to say and bows in apology.


Sorry, Commander McDulla doesn't wish to talk. But please… don't mention what you saw that day to anyone. She feels like it'll damage her reputation…

>Not that it already wasn't. The sword follows after Hanna knowing that while she wouldn't admit it, she could use the company.

761560

File: 1399235234496.jpg (24.11 KB, 159x155, 28.jpg)

>>761519
… But
>Saya's ears lowered as the two walked off before she walked off after the quietly.

Ryner Lute!VstiGma/6s 761642

File: 1399238769971.jpg (46.84 KB, 218x540, standing.jpg)

>Ryner wasn't very good at doing things on time.
>He signed up at the absolute last minute possible at the urging of his servant. Think of all the gas they could buy, she said! He grumbled.
>Even now that he was in the ring, he still grumbled, though the volume was much lower, in fear that her blade would somehow find his neck all the way out here.

Woo, I'm here! … yay…

>The mage wanders into the ring, yawning lightly.

>Five minutes late to his first (and hopefully only) match of the tournament.
>He sits on the ring floor, cross-legged, and yawns once more.

Let's get this over with, I have business to get back to…

761652

File: 1399239056272.jpg (11.97 KB, 320x320, 2185150-2185149-ram_and_rom_hy…)

>>761642

>Across from him in the ring was a little girl, dressed in a pink frilly dress


>Taking a confident pose, she grinned a bit


You'll get back to it in no time, I'm sure, 'cus I'm gonna kick your ass.

761657

File: 1399239550122.png (102.75 KB, 475x475, 093.png)

>>761642
>>761652

>The purple ghost pokemon groaned slightly as he entered the ring, wearing a white hat and smoking a cigar


>taking the cigar out, he spoke in a raspy Brooklyn Accent


Alright so, Tha rules are as follows

Ya get knocked out of the ring or flah outta it, you're out

If ya get fatally wounded or go KO, ya out

Wish ya both luck

Ryner Lute vs Ram Ninten

Fight ya losers

>he vanishes

Roll 1d1000 = 403
>evens, Ryner goes first
>odds, Ram

761661

File: 1399239739068.jpg (11.97 KB, 320x320, 2185150-2185149-ram_and_rom_hy…)

>>761642
>>761657

Alright then!

I'm not going to hold back here…

>She rushes forward and slices upward at Ryner with what appears to be…for all intents and purposes…a giant Nintendo DS Stylus


Roll 1d1000 = 706
>evens

Ryner Lute!VstiGma/6s 761666

File: 1399240193585.gif (826.69 KB, 400x225, magic_whatiseekisthewatercloud…)

>>761652
>Oh God, it was some kind of little girl in a dress. He'd had bad experiences with those kinds of people and kicking his ass. Not to mention that if he fought back, he'd be accused of beating up a little girl.
>Hopefully this thing would just be over soon…

>The mage lets out a heavy sigh, and pushes himself to his feet.


>>761657
Aaand there's a ghost reffing the fight.
>He stares at the Pokemon with half-lidded, obviously uninterested eyes. Once it disappears, he turns his gaze back to the little girl. Red runes form over his lazy eyes, forming into arcane circles as he looks over her.
>>761661
>Of course, his analysis doesn't get too far.
Wagdhlskbj–!
>Before he's smacked into the air by a gigantic blunt instrument. He lands a short distance away, skidding on his back, eyes spinning.

Alright, yeah, thaaaat's gonna hurt…

>The mage sits up and rubs his side. If it weren't for the fact that Rider would probably spontaneously appear and definitely cut his ass, he'd give up then and there, but he at least had to pretend he was fighting back.


What I seek is the water cloud–
>He climbs to his feet, hands tracing runic symbols in the air.
–MISUMI!
>And from the circle formed by the symbols, a blast of water is shot out, right at the young girl.
>Roll 1d1000 = 755 evens hits

>Regardless,

>Roll 1d2 = 1 If and only if 1, he swipes his hand out to the side, and already begins to trace his next spell in the air.

761680

File: 1399240581214.png (201.09 KB, 548x297, Wink_Ram.png)

>>761666

>Ram easily and quickly dashes out of the way of the blast


How cute, this guy thinks he can do Magic

I'll show you Magic!~

>Holding her Staff up, it's suddenly replaced with a yellow variation


Roll 1d1000 = 912
>evens, Max Damage
>Ram shouts "Flame Storm!" and from a rune that appeared over her staff, a torrent of flames was unleashed, assaulting Ryner
>odds, Min Damage!
>Ram just shouts "Flame!" and shoots a fireball from her staff at Ryner

Ryner Lute!VstiGma/6s 761685

>>761680
>Roll 1d1000 = 604 evens shield

Ryner Lute!VstiGma/6s 761703

File: 1399242101635.jpg (100.09 KB, 396x538, mangaspell_block.jpg)

>>761680
>>761685
>The moment she starts running her mouth, Ryner realizes he made a terrible, horrible mistake. Eyes widening, he whips around his free hand, dragging the semi-transparent magic circle as if it were stuck to his fingertips.

What I seek is aninvasionDEVOURER!

>His panic doesn't help him get the spell cast properly. His words jumble together towards the end. The shield triples in size and sucks the flames in, bending backwards, until it can't take any more; Ryner yelps in surprise as the shield shatters, letting the small remaining amount of flames blast at him. He stumbles backwards, desperately patting down his robes to make sure he doesn't go up in flames. They lick and char his face and he ends up much closer to the edge of the ring than he anticipated, but he had to fight back to put up a show.


>With a deep breath, he raises one hand,

Flame Storm!
>His eyes gain that red circle over them and a rune identical to the one that had appeared over his opponent's staff solidifies just beyond his fingers. A torrential flame roars out of the rune, with just as much power, if not more, as Ram had put into it herself.

>Roll 1d1000 = 462 evens

761704

File: 1399242265507.png (262.08 KB, 466x657, ram_victory_portrait__dlc__by_…)

>>761703

>Hit by the blast head on, the normally ice elemental mage takes a lot of damage


>coughing a bit, her hair singed


Sheesh, if you're gonna copy my spells like that, I guess I'll just have to do something you can't copy.

Transform!

>cont

761707

File: 1399242518968.jpg (100.38 KB, 1280x720, neptune-ep5-scr1.jpg)

>>761704

>In a flash of divine binary code scanning over the Young girls body, her eyes turned into bright blue power symbols, her hair shrinking and turning pink


>Taking on a "Futuristic Fairy" like costume, the energy and code soon faded


>flying up, she soon dove down and tried to kick Ryner in the face


Roll 1d1000 = 334
>evens

Ryner Lute!VstiGma/6s 761727

File: 1399243800760.jpg (19.62 KB, 640x360, fuck.jpg)

>>761707
>>761704
>He couldn't have copied that if he wanted too. Still, his gaze is distracted by the girl in front of him, in that ridiculously skimpy outfit and over-the-top transformation sequence, giving his opponent enough time to speed towards him.
>His last thought before impact was "this is gonna hurt."

>And hurt it did, getting kicked in the face by a magic loli girl. He falls backwards, dangerously close to the edge of the ring, his vision already starting to screw up–wait, no, that was just his blood from the kick-produced cut getting into his eyes.

>Still, ouch.
>Still on the ground, he gets out his next incantation as fast as he can,
Goddess of fire will lend us her power–
>swiping his hands through the air and producing glyphs at an alarmingly fast rate,
–Flare Burst!
>and throwing his hands out in front of him, heels of his palms together, fingers spread, to send a blast of explosive energy towards the girl.
>Roll 1d1000 = 21 evens

761792

File: 1399246533562.jpg (70.4 KB, 600x300, Neptunia-mk2-Trailer-1.jpg)

>>761727

>She manages to fly quickly out of the way, before she bends down and sticks out her tongue


You're too slow~!

>the disc shaped area on her chest spins


Time to use the power of the Green Disc!

>she holds her hand out, using the power of hers that she'd borrowed from Leanbox


>Suddenly Master Chief materialized in her hand



>flying quickly forward, she tried to impale Ryner, using the Master Chief


Roll 1d1000 = 674
>evens

Ryner Lute!VstiGma/6s 761816

File: 1399247288573.jpg (28.7 KB, 636x360, eARSLDHGLSAGBJLB.jpg)

>>761792
>He grits his teeth. She was just too fast. Damn her youthful energy! He steps to the side and waves his hands about, lips pursed in concentration as he tries to cast a spell before she can finish her own–but his concentration is all but blown completely away when she materializes some kinda green armored knight.
>And then impales him with it.

>He shuts his eyes immediately before impact and keeps them closed by bringing up his hands and pulling his upper lids down against his lower lids. The character goes right through him in the most gruesome of manners, causing the mage to buckle forward, over it, and cough up digitized blood.

>It might've been fake due to the arena… but damn, it still hurt.

>Roll 1d2 = 1


>1

>He remains where he is, keeled over the fictional character. That was not a fun way to go. His sleeves fall, revealing his muscles tensing and keeping his fingers against his eyes, a look of intense concentration on his features, despite the blood dripping from the corner of his lip.

>2

>He can't help it.
>His body falls back and operates off instinct. One hand flies out to the side, a glyph forming over the finger tips, and that eye snaps open, a red circle of arcane runes forming over it.
What I seek is THUNDER,
>he swipes his hand back to point the solidified circle at his opponent,
IZUCHI!
>and a blast of pure lightning zooms out of the summoning circle, point-blank heading towards Ram.
>Roll 1d1000 = 456 evens hits, odds up to Ivy

761825

File: 1399247630440.png (40.25 KB, 308x239, gonnahaunt.png)

>>761792
>>761816

>The Haunter float back in as he watches Ryner devirt outside of the ring


Pity, seemed like the kid had a lotta potential

>He stretches


Nevah the less 'grats Pinkie, y'er onta the next round

Cameron 762001

File: 1399256137398.png (130.59 KB, 284x600, lilly_basic_smile.png)

A clicking of metal and whirring of gears echoes slightly as CERA slowly walks into the arena, sword slung on her back as she waves to the crowd, trying to look refined, despite the damaged state of her dress.

762003

File: 1399256534199.png (224.04 KB, 398x666, Rom-DLC.png)

>>762001

>Shuffling her feet and looking across from her, the other CPU candidate of Lowee glanced at CERA


Oh ummm…hello, I guess we'll be fighting then?

>she said with a nervous chuckle

762004

File: 1399256678174.png (190.67 KB, 326x361, zzCompaNurse.png)

>>762001
>>762003

>Compa, again dressed as a nurse entered the ring


Alright, the rules are simple, fatal wound and you're out!

Get knocked out, and you're out.

Fly out of bounds or get shoved out of the ring and you're out.

CERA vs Lady Rom

Heaven or Hell…

>She jumps up


Let's Rock!

>she teleports away


Roll 1d1000 = 855
>evens, CERA goes first
>odds, Rom

762006

File: 1399256906918.gif (1023.98 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mq7c1rP4F31s4qvrdo1_500…)

>>762001
>>762003
>>762004

>Nervously shuffling forward, Rom doesn't say much to her opponent, but gulps and whispers slightly…


Wi…wi wind storm…

>holding her staff out a burst of razor fast wind would fly towards CERA


Roll 1d1000 = 664
>evens

Cameron 762014

File: 1399257767650.png (128.97 KB, 284x600, lilly_basic_displeased.png)

>>762006
>>762004
CERA braces herself, before a sharp wind hits her, somehow slicing through some of her skirt and scuffing the metal of her legs.
She looks mildly impressed as she looks at the damage, before launching into motion, drawing the sword as she almost rhythmically charges, moving to the side before aiming a strong slash for the younger girl.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 44

762021

File: 1399258040673.jpg (37.81 KB, 591x640, GtVoJl.png.jpg)

>>762014

>Hit by a strong slash, Rom goes sliding across the ring, landing on the edge


This…this is not good…

>she whimpered to herself

Cameron 762032

File: 1399258402777.png (128.6 KB, 284x600, lilly_basic_ara.png)

>>762021
With the smallest of smirks, she charges again, trying to knock Rom out of the ring with a upward strike.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 535

If it hits, ringout roll.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 316

762051

File: 1399258891645.jpg (14.61 KB, 274x324, Rom2.jpg)

>>762032

>As CERA tries to knock Rom out of the ring, she manages to roll out of the way before doing the samething her sister did in the previous match and transforming, unlike her sister, her eyes were pink, and her hair was stark blue


Nice try!

>her voice had slightly more confidence now


White Disc!

>using the power of the White Disc, she spawned an Doublade to use as a set of swords, her gloves shielding her from its soul draining effects, before she tries to stab them into CERA



Roll 1d1000 = 43
>evens, Blade 1
Roll 1d1000 = 628
>odds, Blade 2

Cameron 762103

File: 1399261658618.png (128.97 KB, 284x600, lilly_basic_displeased.png)

>>762051
The blade that hits does minor damage to the tough dwarven metal composing her outer shell, leaving a dent in it.
With that, CERA turns swiftly, slashing twice in fast wide arcs.
Slash 1, evens, Roll 1d1000 = 108
Slash 2, evens, Roll 1d1000 = 860

762107

File: 1399261848075.png (600.22 KB, 967x539, Rom.png)

>>762103

>White Sister takes damage from the two swipes, the blows drawing Shareicite from her wounds


>groaning a bit, she banishes the Doublade and re-summons her staff


Ice Storm!

>she aims her staff and a whirl wind of cold and ice flies out towards the gynoid


Roll 1d1000 = 389
>Evens

Cameron 762141

File: 1399264301149.png (134.89 KB, 284x600, lilly_cane_cheerful.png)

>>762107
CERA dodges easily, moving around the girl with a leap to the side, then lunging forward with a thrust of her sword.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 840

762146

File: 1399264482026.jpg (100.38 KB, 1280x720, neptune-ep5-scr1.jpg)

>>762141

>Taking the heat and looking up, Rom gulped a bit


>nervous and one her knees, she uses a healing spell on her self, before diving forward and trying to stab CERA with her Staff


Roll 1d1000 = 484
>evens

Cameron 762165

File: 1399266171292.png (128.6 KB, 284x600, lilly_basic_ara.png)

>>762146
CERA is knocked back slightly by the stab, which tore her shirt, tearing through artificial flesh, and clanking against the metal underneath.
You will find I am difficult to damage.
With this, she spins, attempting to slam her leg into the girl's side.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 187

762169

File: 1399266342221.jpg (14.61 KB, 274x324, Rom2.jpg)

>>762165

>Rom blocks the slam with her arm


I'..I'm the same way! But metal…hmm

Fire storm…!

>she unleashes a torrent of flames against CERA


Roll 1d1000 = 713

762171

>>762169
Roll 1d1000 = 11
>evens

Cameron 762502

File: 1399326830261.png (128.55 KB, 284x600, lilly_basic_giggle.png)

>>762171
>>762169
CERA leapt back, the fires fizzling out before they could do any damage.
With a smile, she lunges, swinging her blade in a powerful strike.
Evens, max damage, odds, min damage.
Roll 1d1000 = 222

762506

File: 1399327204388.png (600.22 KB, 967x539, Rom.png)

>>762171
>>762502

>Confused, Rom had been trying to get her wand to work after the fire wouldn't come out


Stupid thing

>she hits it several times, all of her energy going into the wand


>but then, like a bat out of hell, she panicked as she heard the swishing sound of the sword


>The blade pierced her skull before slicing through the rest of her body, the two halfs falling to the ground in a pile of black oily liquid share energy


>soon enough though, the body divirtualized, and Rom was once again in the stands, to show the people she was indeed alive still, even if she'd lost the match

762508

File: 1399327334289.png (129.56 KB, 250x464, 250px-RB1_Compa.png)

>>762502
>>762506

>Nervously, Compa enters the ring


>scared of the event that just occurred she just whimpered out


Co…congratulations CERA, you're going on to round 2…

Cameron 762522

File: 1399328341497.png (121.67 KB, 284x600, lilly_back_smileclosed.png)

>>762508
>>762506
CERA turned and curtsied to the crowd, damage fading.
My apologies for the gruesome display.
She turns to Rom in the stands.
My apologies to you especially. It is nothing personal.
With this, she trots out of the ring, feet clicking as she goes.

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 762547

File: 1399329485057.jpg (88.28 KB, 685x774, Youcan'tseemeI'mhiding.jpg)

>Julia steps cautiously into the ring, stretching her limbs and cracking her neck
Been a while since I fought anything…or anyone, for that matter…Hopefully I've not gotten too rusty…
>She looks around warily
…I wonder if Aeryn's watching…

Cameron 762549

>>762547
Meredith saunters into the ring in an almost clumsy manner, draining the last of a bottle of whiskey, before throwing it behind her with a belch.
"Aye, hyu look like hyu might be a lovely little [INCOMPREHENSIBLE]"
She ends her sentence in a bizarrely slurred incomprehensible noise, which… might have been an attempt at a word. Maybe.
Her head is perched as securely on her neck as she could get it, and she holds a large axe in one hand.

762553

File: 1399330393271.png (260.87 KB, 500x749, tumblr_mortucS4K11r015fwo1_500…)

>>762547
>>762549

>Having been hired as one of the Refs of the Tournament rather than signing up to fight, a familiar robot, known in town for being part of "Hero Inc." stepped into the ring


Alright! If either of you fly out of the ring, get knocked out of it, get knocked out, or killed, and you're out!

Understand?

Now be as Stag Beetles, and fight for the sap you seek!

Julia Affleck vs Meredith the Incomprehensible!

Ready! Fight!
>he said in reference to the prize, before exiting the ring

Roll 1d1000 = 773
>evens, Julia
>odds, Meredith

Cameron 762555

>>762553
With a whooping howl of drunken joy, Meredith leaps into action, swinging her axe wildly with one hand.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 227

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 762572

File: 1399332444028.jpg (102.04 KB, 1920x1080, OhIseehowitis.jpg)

>>762553
>>762555
>Julia blinks, as the woman…tries to say something to her.
I'm…sorry, I can't understand a word you-WHOA!
>And then the fight started, with her opponent swinging the axe wildly in her general direction, Julia reacts lightning fast, muttering a few word under her breath, before leaping away from the blade with speed most certainly not expected of somebody of her frame…Though, hey, Rigel Prima. Anything goes…Julia skids away from a bit, before charging forward, still at the same high speed before launching a punch directly at Meredith's gut.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 36

Cameron 762590

>>762572
Meredith doubles over slightly as Julia hits her in the gut. She grins slightly, shouting incomprehensibly in what sounded like russian before swinging a strong punch for Julia's head.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 809

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 762610

File: 1399333799693.jpg (58.84 KB, 1280x720, Murder.jpg)

>>762590
>Julia grins slightly as she lands the hit, noticing the other punch launching it's way towards her head, still utilising the speed boost of earlier, Julia weaves out of the way of the punch, before the faint glow fades away. Julia mutters a few more words, and the glow bursts back into existence around her left arm, which suddenly bursts out in muscle, Julia cranks the arm back and launches a straight punch right at Meredith's face.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 724

Cameron 762613

>>762610
Meredith staggers back from the punch, grinning.
"My younk lady, you [INCOMPREHENSIBLE] Perhaps later, ve [INCOMPREHENSIBLE]"
With a slightly steadier movement, she charges, slamming her axe towards Julia.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 930

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 762625

File: 1399335136715.jpg (66.82 KB, 1280x720, Andthat'swhyyou'reanidiot.jpg)

>>762613
>Julia grins again at the impact of the punch, it felt good to be back in the action again, but then she started talking again? Julia couldn't really tell what most of the words were…It seemed to be a compliment.
Thank…you?
>And then she charged again, seeming slightly more sober, and manages to slam the axe into Julia, who staggers back herself, nursing the wound that had opened up…She was no expert at healing magic…So, she'd have to bare with it for now…Nonetheless, Julia murmurs some more words, and the glow surrounded her entire body this time. She cracks her knuckles, before charging at Meredith and launching another supercharged punch, once again at her gut.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 795

Cameron 762644

>>762625
Meredith staggered to the side with opportune timing, her free hand swinging for Julia's face.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 20
If she hits, she begins to sing incoherently in distorted russian.

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 762649

File: 1399336883576.jpg (86.98 KB, 739x719, Frown.jpg)

>>762644
>Sadly, she missed, her opponent seemed to be some kind of master of drunken fighting…Or, she was just insanely lucky. Julia didn't really have much time to think about when a hand was careening towards her face. She lacked the time to react, and thus, staggers back from the punch, her head reeling. She holds a hand against it, trying to get her bearings…Was that singing? It didn't matter…Julia removes the hand from her hand, crouches low and charges forward, leaping into the air to launch another charged punch at Meredith's face
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 850

Cameron 762656

>>762649
Meredith goes reeling back, her singing cut off as she stumbles back, wiping some blood away from her mouth with a fist, as she begins laughing raucously.
"Verrry gut!"
She charges once again, axe swinging powerfully.
Evens,Roll 1d1000 = 967

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 762666

File: 1399339028924.jpg (112.86 KB, 955x809, Bendover.jpg)

>>762656
>Julia seemed to be hitting a stride! Unfortunately, trying to keep this up would only exhaust her resources. The glow surrounding her body starts to fade, though not before Julia manages to duck underneath the axe and maneuver behind Meredith. Julia wraps her arms around her mid-section, the arms glowing faintly with power and once more bulking up to larger proportions, with a short pause for breath, Julia heaves, lifting Meredith up into the air and then…falling backwards, trying to slam her back onto the arena floor.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 519

Cameron 762673

>>762666
Julia slammed Meredith to the ground.
…Instead of the intended reaction, she simply hears a sharp sound like cloth tearing, as Meredith begins swearing incoherently, her voice rolling away a little bit as her head falls off. Meanwhile her body rolls out of Julia's grip, quickly attempting to strike her while she was vulnerable.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 119

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 762679

File: 1399340039223.jpg (111.09 KB, 1440x810, Tuttut.jpg)

>>762673
>Where was the groan? There was supposed to be a a muffled groan! Only instead thee was…swearing slowly getting farther away? Julia doesn't have enough time to ponder it as she notices the body moving and attempting to hit her. Julia manages to scrabble away just enough to dodge the move and pulls herself to her feet…Noticing that the body was now in a completely different location to the head. Julia takes one look at the head, and back to the body…And back to the head…And back to the body again.

>She stares for a long time…Before centering her gaze on the head, and charging it as fast as she can, her legs glowing with that same blue light again as she practically takes off like a bullet, once she comes up to the head, Julia cranks her leg back and attempts to boot it as hard as she can.

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 540

Cameron 762685

>>762679
Meredith's head goes soaring, bouncing a few times as it skids to the edge of the ring, swearing with simply pure hateful rage as she stares at her foe.

Meanwhile, her body scoops up her axe, charging Julia with a downward swing.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 48

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 762688

File: 1399340525839.jpg (70.64 KB, 1280x720, Gaaah.jpg)

>>762685
>Julia smirks in triumph as the head bounces near the edge of the ring…But unfortunately, stops paying attention long enough for the body to swing the axe down and catch Julia in the shoulder. Julia winces as she nurses the arm, now unusable…At least for the fight…Julia sidesteps the body, now concentrating solely on the head. She charges forward, the same blue glow surrounding her legs as she runs so fast she's almost a blur, winding up her leg once again to boot Meredith's head, hopefully out of the ring…
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 562 to hit

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 4 for ring out.

Cameron 762690

>>762688
Meredith shouts in frustration as the woman rushes towards her head and punts it clear out of the ring, her body vanishing as it devirtualizes.

762691

File: 1399340731490.jpg (348 KB, 1280x720, Beet_J_Stag_(opening_credit).j…)

>>762685
>>762688
>>762690

>Sitting in a tree, that suddenly materialized, Beet J Stag looks down to Julia, after drinking a can of enetron


Congratulations, Lady Julia, You are now one step closer to claiming the money and the memory as your territory!

>he jumps out of the ring…but the tree just stays there.

Death's Trigger!7iNNPsLMuM 762708

File: 1399342473355.jpg (21.63 KB, 477x306, I must look so cool from this …)

>entering the arena, walking out in the middle of several thousand screaming fans should the perfect time in any man's life to look as completely cool as he could
>he could pose, he could shout, he could dazzle the audience with his skills with a pistol
>but the only thought running through the warlock known only as Death's Trigger as he carefully walks into the arena, hunched forward with his hands holding his stomach
>"Note to self… Never eat cheese before being turned into a clump of data."
>he lets out a small groan before slamming his fist into his own stomach, whispering to himself
Come ON, man! Get it together!
>suddenly straightening himself upright, the weaponized wizard places his hand on his hip, stretching his back, then his arms to loosen any joint
>he crouches down, sticking out a leg to stretch them one at a time, and then jumps back to both feet, running in place slightly
>finally, he plants both feet in the "solid" floor, spread slightly more apart than normal for a heroic pose, as he aims a finger towards nothing particular
>"This is for Moom-Moom Star! I can't lose!"

762712

File: 1399342858339.png (165.86 KB, 335x357, Let's get to business, ok.PNG)

>>762708

>Across from the shrouded warlock was a 10 foot tall high mutated Marine iguana woman famous for her genetic studies since she'd made a name for herself in Mo'galile


>While once known as the second "Godzilla", since encountering many more deserving of the title she'd been calling herself "Zilla"


>stretching a bit and putting her goggles over her eyes she smiled softly, as her tail swished back and fourth, and her hands turned from their usually delicate look to their more natural clawed forms


>Just smiling, she closed her eyes and said


May the best fighter win.

762718

File: 1399343312948.png (352.03 KB, 500x500, tumblr_mz0iw32XAc1s5g5ugo1_500…)

>>762708
>>762712

>Compa steps into the ring wearing her, rather cellphone obsessed, friend's coat


>Crossing her arms and pretending to be all serious and mature


Alright, the Rules are as follows. If you get knocked out of the ring, you're out, if you fly out, you're out. Fatal Injury, out. If you get knocked unconscious, you're out. Other than that, go nuts!

Death's Trigger vs Zilla Tatopoulous..

Heaven or Hell, lets rock!

Roll 1d1000 = 529
>Evens, Digger goes first
>odds, Zilla

762723

File: 1399343575658.png (165.86 KB, 335x357, Let's get to business, ok.PNG)

>>762708
>>762712
>>762718

>At the signal to go, Zilla dashed towards Digger and swiped one of her claws at him


Roll 1d1000 = 393
>evens

>If successful, she started to dig slightly at the surface of the ring


Roll 1d1000 = 778
>Evens, and she's successful at digging into it.

Death's Trigger!7iNNPsLMuM 762733

File: 1399344915074.jpg (49.31 KB, 527x423, get down to business.jpg)

>>762712
>there were many different ways one would respond to the sight of a 10 foot tall humanoid lizard
>maybe jump in shock, scream in fear, grin with glee at the strong-looking opponent, or at the very least, an understanding nod at the opponent's comment
>but, for the 5 foot and 5 inches knight, only one thing comes to mind as he stares at the woman twice his size
>he suddenly turns, aiming an outraged finger at the closest camera
Oh, HAR-FUCKING-HAR-HAR! IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF A JOKE!? LET'S STICK THE AVERAGE-SIZED GUY IN THE RING WITH A TEN FOOT MONSTER!?
>he stomps his foot one ground
SUCH A BARREL OF FUCKING LAUGHS!!

>>762718
>>762723
>but even in his rage, the knight wouldn't miss the referee's call
>just as the iguana's claws were to make contact, the cloaked man ducks beneath her arm and legs, and takes a wide leap to clear away from her tail
>he slides to a stop as he lands, turning to face his green opponent with a snort
These assholes think they can mock a warlock of the Great Army!? Well I've got some news for you!
>he sticks out another finger to aim at Zilla-tan
There's a saying back home… "The bigger the prey, the more furniture you can make from their bones."
>he suddenly reaches behind his back, grabbing one of the straps in his backpack
>in a swift motion, he releases the clamps, allowing the large brown bag to drop beside him, revealing several rifles and gun barrels sticking out from the various pockets
And there's another saying…
>he grabs hold of one of the weapons, a strange four-barreled shotgun that seemed to have been made by simply gluing two shotguns on top of each other
Never digitize a technomancer!
>there's a strange crackling in the air, a dull grey color that surrounds his small frame
>and then, in a mere flash, where once stood only one warlock, now stood five, all of them lined up besides each other, and each holding their own weapon, the farther-most clones holding long-range rifles, while the ones directly next to the middle one holding assault rifles
It's not a very popular saying yet, but it should be common sense.
>he shrugs slightly before the clone to his far left suddenly shout
LET'S LIGHT THIS SHIT UP!!
>the assault riflemen charge forward a few space, their finger held tightly around the trigger to spray as many bullets towards their opponent as possibly in less than five seconds
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 1000
>how many hit Roll 1d30 = 3

762740

File: 1399345484524.png (155.1 KB, 324x352, say that to my face bitch.PNG)

>>762733
you know, that should be a popular saying I'll keep that in mi…

>but then he was shooting at her


Oh for fucks sake, Bullets? Really?

>The bullets do little to no damage to the mutant's hide, just shredding her labcoat and shirt


>Remarkably, her underwear and pants remained untouched


Great! First my assistant bob dies and then some bugger ruins my new lab coat.

>Stomping forward, the ground shaking as she did so, the Kaiju-tan lifted the little man up by his collar, before opening her maw full of sharp teeth


>her back full of light blue scales would light up bright blue, before the back of her throat lit up with a blinding green light, which would soon erupt from her mouth in a blast of atomic fire


>Soon after she'd drop him and turn around

Death's Trigger!7iNNPsLMuM 762744

File: 1399346036090.jpg (43.58 KB, 342x429, I am so going to die.jpg)

>>762740
>"Alright, normal bullets don't work. Not a problem, I just need something of a higher-"
>he blinks as he sees the front riflemen suddenly get tossed aside
>and again as a giant green lizard grabs him by the collar and lifts him up




This is going to suck.
>the atomic fire completely engulfs the warlock's head, incinerating it completely
>as his limp corpse falls on the floor, the clones vanish in the same dull light
This post was edited by its author on .

762748

File: 1399346225297.jpg (139.77 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_mzttf5FCoh1rxzz06o7_128…)

>>762740
>>762744

>Compa rematerialized after Death's Trigger got devirtualized


Jeeze man, today people are just BRUTAL, first Rom gets cut in half and now this?

>shaking her head, she looks to Zilla-tan


Congratulations, you're on to the next round

I'd watch your back though, with a name like Death's Trigger ,the guy's bound to go for revenge

>Compa and Zilla then leave the ring

Cameron 762814

File: 1399350482641.png (41.7 KB, 250x141, HWAT.png)

A short time ago back in the Manor, Adrian was stunned as he watched the broadcast of the tournament, as the red-haired dullahan slurred her words incomprehensibly.
Is that…
"…Is that Meredith?"
He asked, turning to the younger part-demon girl by him on the couch.

Felicia!..4UTXdwvM 762818

File: 1399350895970.png (107.66 KB, 487x539, tumblr_mvreehyRqR1rm2zmio1_500…)

>>762814
>The only response he receives is a barely audible high-pitched screech from the girl's gaping mouth.

Cameron 762819

>>762818
Adrian watches in confusion as the fight progresses.
"No way she can do that to Meredith, she weighs-"
He freezes.
"Holy mother of god. Did her head…"
He trails off, utterly baffled as he watched.

Felicia!..4UTXdwvM 762839

File: 1399352132074.jpg (267.06 KB, 600x600, 1382723547981.jpg)

>>762819
>The high pitched squeal continues as a grin slowly spreads across her quickly reddening face.

Use your imagination.

Rui Mishima!7iNNPsLMuM 763023

>the fiery-headed woman steps into the virtual ring in her red and white uniform, clicking the heel of her boot down on the floor
>one of the tonfas in her hand in spun rapidly around the handle, the fighter quickly getting accustomed to the strange weightlessness that came with being made into a virtual being
>her heel slides forward, her stance lowering as she gets into a battle pose, the strange triangular "ears" on her head perking up as a small fanged grin on her face as she looks across the ring
Let's go, let's go! It's time to get this show rolling!

Plutia!aLEJudith. 763029

File: 1399405988362.png (157.51 KB, 250x521, 250px-Pururut3.png)

>>763023
>And on the other end of the ring a girl clad in an outfit that made her look like she was ready for nap time rather then a fight.

Oh…. hello there. Let's have fun today ok?

>she talked rather slow, as if she was still half asleep and other then a doll in her hand, she didn't appear to have a weapon…

763037

File: 1399406301609.jpg (38.72 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n0odtwlsNM1tnb85eo4_500…)

>>763023
>>763029

>Bouncing into the Ring, Compa looked between the two of them


Alright, bleeeeeh…I'm just going to assume you guys know the rules alright?

>she looked concernedly at Plutia


….please don't indulge too much in this, M'am

>She looks to the Audience


Plutia vs Rui Mishima!

Heaven or Hell! Let's Rock!

>she then stepped out of the ring


Roll 1d1000 = 756
>evens, Rui
>odds, Plutia

Rui Mishima!7iNNPsLMuM 763043

>>763037
>>763029
>as soon as the referee calls for the start of the match, the fighter bends her legs only a few inches
>but those inches were all it took to send her charging forward, as if launched by a spring

>most people would take a look at this opponent and wonder

>wonder if maybe there was a mistake
>wonder if maybe they should take it easy on such an unprepared opponent
>but in her short time in this world, Rui had learned a very important lesson of survival
>"Never judge a fighter by their appearance. Break faces with discrimination."

>with a wild scream, the fiery-headed woman cross the entire ring in a mad dash, coming to a sliding stop before her opponent

>and with a powerful swing, she aims a fist with the weight of a bowling ball straight at her gut
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 887

Plutia!aLEJudith. 763048

File: 1399407577486.jpg (38.45 KB, 500x583, tumblr_mr9cvxj1Ya1rizmnbo1_500…)

>>763037
>And once again, people are telling her not to transform.

Awwwwww… ok…

>>763043
>And surprisingly for her slow appearance, she narrowly dodges the attack.

Oh wow, you're fast…

>Then Plutia takes a swing at Rui with her doll.

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 723 hits and the doll is a lot more solid then a doll should be.

Rui Mishima!7iNNPsLMuM 763055

>>763048
>the dodge to the woman's heavy fist doesn't come as much of a surprise, the redhead able to use the momentum of the swing to spin her body around her heel
>very narrowly dodging the doll in the process by lifting her arm, she continues the spin by aiming one of her tonfas right to the side of her opponent's skull
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 399

Plutia!aLEJudith. 763064

File: 1399408411061.gif (934.11 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mdyvz6UJKs1rtagfbo15_r1…)

>>763055
>Quickly stepping back from the spinning woman, Plutia once again dodges Rui's attacks.

Don't you get dizzy like that? I think I would…

>holding her doll in her hands, she fires six beams at Rui that force her to the edge of the ring.

>evens max damage Roll 1d1000 = 964

Rui Mishima!7iNNPsLMuM 763070

>>763064
>the redhead lets out a cry as the beams blast her across her torso and arms, sending her flying across the ring
>she lands hard on the floor, rolling closer to the edge, but managing to slide onto her feet at the very last second
>she was only humans, likely making this whole idea a very dumb decision as she couldn't last very long against lasers and explosions
>and the worst part, she had nothing to throw at her opponent herself, and her only choices are to dive in at a close range

>Roll 1d100 = 79

>evens, she once again breaks into a sprint, escaping the edge of the ring and heading for her opponent in the center
>odds, the stinging burns from the lasers prevent her from being fast enough, giving her opponent enough time to strike



>if evens

>with another shout, the redhead would suddenly dive down, sliding across the floor to swipe at her opponent's legs with her tonfas
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 290

Plutia!aLEJudith. 763077

File: 1399409305197.gif (623.44 KB, 300x147, tumblr_mm8yz80urG1r8a2cfo1_400…)

>>763070
Oh… looks like you're close to the edge. I better try and get you off now…

>Instead of approaching Rui, she instead brings her doll up and aims a fist at it… before punching it in the face. She then furthers the odd activity be slapping the doll silly and throwing it the ground before stomping on it and grind it into the ring floor with her food.


>Roll 1d1000 = 745

>Odds Rui feels the abuse from the doll as if she were the one taking the abuse rather then the toy.

>If odds


Nooooooow for the finisher!

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 617 She winds back her foot and kicks the doll sending it, and Rui by extension, into the air and out of the ring.


>Odds She tries to kick it but totally misses.


….Oh, whoops…

Plutia!aLEJudith. 763080

>>763077
>*With her foot.

Rui Mishima!7iNNPsLMuM 763089

>>763077
>the slow charge is interrupted as Rui's head suddenly snaps back from an invisible punch, which is followed by several slaps
>she's tripped off her feet, landing hard on the floor before she lets out a gasp of air as she's stomped on her back
>her head drops, forehead meeting the floor as she lets out a pained cough from the assault
>not only could her opponent burn her to death, she could also hurt her without even being anywhere close to her
>"Terrific…"

>Roll 1d100 = 13

>evens, Rui would suddenly slam her fists down on the ring floor, forcing her bruised body up to her feet with short shout, immediately launching into another charge towards the center of the ring
>odds, she slowly pushes herself up, unable to mount a counterattack, and still far too close to the edge to her liking



>if evens

>she heavily stomps her foot down, mere inches from her opponent
>coming to an abrupt stop, Rui would lift her arm over her to bring down an elbow on the very top of her opponent's head like an anvil
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 952

Plutia!aLEJudith. 763101

File: 1399410370720.png (102.61 KB, 204x204, but but.PNG)

>>763089
Hey… you a little bit tired. Why don't you take a bit of a nap..?

>She tilts her head looking a bit concerned as if Plutia wasn't the one to put her in that state in the first place.


That's what I do when I'm sleepy.

>She picks up her doll and tosses it in the air a bit before catching it in her hands…


>Odds Roll 1d1000 = 882 This translates to Rui suddenly being flung into the air and landing hard on theeeeee…


>Roll 1d1000 = 897

>evens middle of the Ring.
>Odds outside of the ring.

763109

File: 1399410836725.png (26.5 KB, 154x158, whut.PNG)

>>763077
>>763080
>>763089
>>763101

>In the stands, Neptune shivers


It always freaks me out when she uses the Me doll for that….

763115

File: 1399411241075.png (172.7 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n2bxjsVuLl1ri2kwbo1_500…)

>>763064
>>763070
>>763077
>>763089
>>763101
>A Stand maybe?

>Still…it seems like the unseen assailant has something to do with that doll…so, while this girl looks like she's one of the tougher ones…if she could keep her away from her doll…maybe?


>She held everything back on her first fight, so thats a plus. Everyone else is using their flashiest tricks right away for the most part…and she's already figured out possible countermeasures for at least two of the worst seeming ones.


>Most people underestimate her, or treat her like an idiot, but when it comes to fighting, she's pretty smart about it.

Rui Mishima!7iNNPsLMuM 763116

>>763101
>Rui can hardly even understand what comes from her opponent's mouth, her body starting to numb from the pain
>she bites down on her own lip, clinging to that stinging pain to prevent herself from losing all feeling in her body, or simply collapsing in the ring
>as the doll gets tossed in the air, the fiery-headed fighter gets flung upwards as well, the weightless sensation almost tricking her into thinking she's lost consciousness
>almost, but not enough, as the woman would swings one of her arms forward so powerfully, that as the hold on her by the doll's magic gravity takes hold, she's instead thrown downwards at an angle, aiming the heel of her boot straight at Plutia's face
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 490

Plutia!aLEJudith. 763127

File: 1399412391874.gif (3.08 MB, 400x225, Neptunia 07 26.gif)

>>763116
>And the first blow Plutia took this fight was a nasty one. A diving kick right to the face that floors her.

Oooooooowie! That really really hurt!!

>While holding her face she stands back up and lifts her doll up over her head.


You… biiiiiig… MEANIE!!!

>Then she slams the doll into the ring floor with enough force to make a crater… She was mad and anyone that knew well enough knew what that would mean…


>Odds Roll 1d1000 = 600 the Doll slam results in Rui taking damage.

Rui Mishima!7iNNPsLMuM 763129

>>763127
>the hit connects, but the landing wasn't as smooth as she expected
>the uniformed fighter drops to the floor, landing on her knees and forearms, only managing a sideways glance up at her opponent
>she had one chance to turn this fight around, and she wasn't about to blow it
>as soon as she sees the doll being lifted over the head of her opponent, the fiery fighter would push with her arms, putting all her strength into one good rising foot straight up to meet Plutia's chin, and send her flying up into the air
>Roll 1d1000 = 274

>evens, running on pure adrenaline, the sailor-suited fighter would use the swift push to jump up to both her feet as well

>but just as soon as the soles of her boots hit the ground, she launches up in the after her's opponent, spinning her entire body in the air with a shout as she swings a foot to her gut, then her other foot upwards at her head
>max damage

——–

>odds, the swift push allows the fighter to jump to her feet

>continuing the momentum of the half-cartwheel, she would put her weakened strength behind a heavy swing of her tonfa, the metal weapon colliding against Plutia's stomach to drive her back onto the floor
>min damage

Plutia!aLEJudith. 763144

File: 1399413500264.png (277.44 KB, 360x750, tumblr_mv1da0ttVC1sbshipo1_500…)

>>763129
>Shouting in pain from the brutal assault on her, Plutia lands at the edge of the ring in a total reversal of the battle mere moments ago.

I guess… I'll have to ignore Compa's request.

>She stands up and is surrounded in a glowing pink light…

>CONTINUED!!

Iris Heart!aLEJudith. 763156

File: 1399414141397.gif (876.87 KB, 245x175, tumblr_msecimGUg31qg41kno2_250…)

>>763144
>>763129
>Her body changes as the light covers her gowning both in hight, body proportions, and hair length and colour.

>Ever her outfit had changed from a pyjama like design to that dominatrix's outfit with wings upon her back.


>Her weapon changes from a doll to a whip like sword and her whole personality had changed as well.


Looks like someone could use a little punishment time~!

>There was no doubt, she was pulling out all the stops now.


>Roll 1d1000 = 156


>Odds Rui has enough time to get an attack in. A curse that plagues Transformation Sequences.


>Evens Iris Heart flies right at her and gives Rui a painful slash with her whip blade.

>If evens, Odds hit Roll 1d1000 = 769

Rui Mishima!7iNNPsLMuM 763166

>>763144
>>763156
>another awkward landing, the fighter stumbling as her feet land on the floor
>she simply couldn't rely on those attacks anymore, the pain in her entire upper body, especially in her head and back, throwing off almost all of her balance
>once she manages to stop her head from spinning, her opponent was now much different from before
>Rui's eyes widen slightly, but this was exactly why she was so quick to attack first, even if all it earned her was a lot of burns and bruises
>she hardly has any time to react, only managing a very small turn of her body, nowhere near enough to dodge the slicing blade which easily cuts through her uniform and soft skin underneath
>however, the minimal turn managed to prevent the whip from cutting into her body, so what could have been a very deep stab was now a large red gash on her side
>she's fought people with swords before, she knows how to handle cuts, but there is no way she will survive anything deeper than this
>forcing herself to plant a foot in the ground she prevents her body from falling over, the numbness doing a good job at preventing the bloody gash from hurting too much, but still greatly affecting her balance
>with her opponent's side open, Rui would swing one of her tonfas, looking to clash the metal to the side of Iris Heart's ribcage
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 924

Iris Heart!aLEJudith. 763188

File: 1399415875517.gif (444.45 KB, 245x138, tumblr_msr8ezp8C71ssmriio1_250…)

>>763166
>The hit from the tonfa contacting with her side causes the Goddess to flinch and hiss in pain.

Well you seem to still have some spunk in you don't you~?

>As she talks, the segments of her blade snap together making a solid blade rather then a whip.


That's great, that means I can still whip it out of you~!

>Vanishing from Rui's eyes in a flash of pink light, Iris Heart reappears behind Rui…


>Odds Roll 1d1000 = 948 She kicks the back of her knees and forces the girl on her hands and knees before sitting on her like a bench and slapping her rear Roll 1d1 + 4 = 5 times with the flat of the heavy blade.


>If hits…


Now submit to your Mistress!

>Iris rises up off of Rui and turns to kick her in the ribs to launch her away. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 892

Rui Mishima!7iNNPsLMuM 763197

>>763188
>the fiery fighter would visibly shiver at her opponent's comments
>"Great… Out of everyone that signed up, I had to be stuck with a freak…"
>having to focus on just remaining upright would make it too difficult for the fighter to express her thoughts out loud, as her chest heaves from her heavy breathing
>her head drops slightly, but immediately snaps at attention as he opponent vanishes before her eyes
>however, rather than show any panic, Rui would think fast and lift her right foot off the ground
>and once her opponent appeared behind her, she would stomp her heel down on top of Iris Heart's foot
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 970

>if hit, the fighter would then twist her upper body to make use of a very slim window of opportunity, trying to collide the metal tonfa against her opponent's jaw

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 813

Iris Heart!aLEJudith. 763209

File: 1399417087800.jpg (55.37 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_msldl6echv1rnwvfuo9_128…)

>>763197
>Letting out a yelp from the stomp on her foot, Iris is still able to block the blow to face with her free hand.

My my, you're such a very naughty girl…

>Her weapon suddenly vanishes and is replaced with a ridding crop…


I'll have to give you some extra punishment~

>Using the close proximity to her opponent, Iris starts rapidly striking Rui on the face with her crop!

>Odds hit Roll 1d1000 = 897
>how many hit Roll 1d10 = 5

Rui Mishima!7iNNPsLMuM 763229

>>763209
>unfortunately, a riding crop wasn't the weirdest weapon she had someone use against her
>fortunately, a riding crop isn't the most effective weapon to be used either
>it stings like a bitch, the fiery fighter stumbling back with each whip to her face, immediately reaching up to clutch her burning head, but that was hardly enough to knock her down
>Rui's teeth grit before she once again bites down on her lip, this time drawing a little blood
>her head rings loudly from the repeated blows, her face now red with scars from her's opponent's weapon
>she wasn't taking her seriously, but Rui couldn't exactly blame her with just how badly beaten up she had been
>but just because she was hurt, that was no reason to fall yet, and certainly not a reason to just lay down and give up
>everything she does, she does it to the end, be that end glory in victory, or humiliation in failure
>with a snarl, the fiery-headed fighter would leap at Iris Heart in an almost animal-like pounce, looking to clothesline her to the ground with an outstretched arm
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 218

>if hit, the uniformed fighter would land on top of Iris Heart, and desperately try to rain down a flurry of heavy punches and tonfa strikes straight to her opponent's face

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 966
>how many Roll 1d9 = 3

Iris Heart!aLEJudith. 763242

File: 1399419464358.gif (609.58 KB, 300x147, tumblr_mm8zurfbeH1r8a2cfo3_400…)

>>763229
!!!

>Suddenly Iris Heart is struck down and takes three powerful strikes to the face.


Uuuuugh…. that was a bit much…

>Roll 1d1000 = 391

>Odds she's stunned by the assault and can't counterattack.

>Evens the Goddess frowns at Rui and vanishes from under her only to reappear and slam her heel right into girl's right side. Odds hit Roll 1d1000 = 111

Rui Mishima!7iNNPsLMuM 763255

>>763242
>three shots was all she could afford, the strain only making her head feel heavier on her shoulders
>her opponent stunned, the fiery fighter would grip down on the sides of Iris Heart's head, and roughly pull her up towards her
>the purple-haired woman's head would be locked beneath Rui's arm in a headlock, as she tugs at the dazed woman once more to force both of them onto their feet
>and quickly, the fighter would swing one of her legs all the way back to gather as much momentum as the possibly could
>throwing her foot forward, she would attempt to use the strength of the swing to drive her opponent head-first onto the floor by falling back with a powerful snap DDT
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 528

Iris Heart!aLEJudith. 763273

>>763255
>Now Iris Heart was most certainly in pain. Having her head slammed into the ring floor…

>Roll 1d1000 = 191

>Evens causes to be KO'd and for her to change back into Plutia.

>Odds She still has some strength to fight!

>If odds Continued!

Iris Heart!aLEJudith. 763277

File: 1399420935660.gif (973.94 KB, 500x281, tumblr_ms2fd3k3Lz1rkqehto1_500…)

>>763255
>>763273
Oh now you've made me mad!

>Vanishing and freeing herself form Rui's grip, Iris Heart reappears before her and tries to grip her leg.

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 576

>If successful, she slams Rui into the ground violently Roll 1d5 = 1 times all while laughing gleefully.

Rui Mishima!7iNNPsLMuM 763283

>>763273
>>763277
>on second thought, using a move that requires you to fall on the back of your head when it's already ringing was a terrible idea
>even worse is when your opponent simply vanishes again, Iris Heart's finger wrapping around Rui's ankle
>and that weightless sensation returns, before she's slammed hard against the ring floor
>Roll 1d100 = 55

>even, Rui's grip on her weapons tighten, and she reels back her free foot

Hands… OFF!
>before throwing the heel of her boot straight at her opponent's nose
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 206

—-

>odds, she lets out a harsh cough, too dazed from the slam for a counterattack

Iris Heart!aLEJudith. 763295

File: 1399422356109.png (120.2 KB, 256x256, hVSf5X_Y.png)

>>763283
>Seeing her opponent stunned, Iris Heart smiles.

Awww are we in a daze~? Well…

>She gets ready to throw the woman across the ring.


THAT'S TOO BAD!!

>Launching her woman into the air…


>Roll 1d1000 = 707

>Odds she simply watches her land taking a moment to recover some of her lost strength. (Min Damage)

>Evens flies after her and uses a drop kick so slam her back down onto the ring. (Max damage.)

Rui Mishima!7iNNPsLMuM 763302

>>763295
>that weightless feeling felt so good right now
>it just removed all the strain it took to keep her body up
>but that wonderful feeling was fleeting, before the ground would meet her once more, the fighter's arms and legs spread on the hard ring floor
>Roll 1d100 = 75

>evens, somehow, the redhead gathers enough strength to twitch her fingers, very slowly attempting to crawl onto her feet once more

>odds, she lets her eyes slowly close, her will strong, but her body unable to keep up with it, soon falling unconscious

763312

File: 1399423272866.jpg (58.99 KB, 500x667, tumblr_n2ywb015uF1s46dn0o1_500…)

>>763295
>>763302

>Compa comes back into the ring and gulps, before raising her hand and watching Rui devirtualize


Lady Iris Heart moves on to the next round!

Iris Heart!aLEJudith. 763321

File: 1399423729877.png (201.45 KB, 500x281, tumblr_msj96sK1Hw1rc4tdro1_500…)

>>763302
>>763312
>with a sigh, Iris accepts her victory.

Hmmm, I might be getting a little rusty.

>She shrugs.


Oh well, I'll just have to ask one of the Goddesses for some alone time then~

>A certain one in particulate that is. She's able to spot Neptune out of the crowd and give her a sinister smile.

763331

File: 1399423895596.jpg (89.87 KB, 1280x720, 2013-12-04_00033.jpg)

>>763321

>Neptune's face goes bright red and she gulps nervously


>she looks over to the person in the stands next to her


…I think I'm going to have a loooong night.

763342

File: 1399424711214.jpg (26.23 KB, 155x153, 10.jpg)

>>763331
Yeah I hope I don't end up dealing with her….

763358

File: 1399425760622.jpg (86.64 KB, 500x708, tumblr_n3wcxqQ2Zf1r7ska6o1_500…)

>>763342
>>763342

Hey, Plutes is tough, the only way you won't have to deal with Plootie is if you lose before your match against her

>Nep reclines a bit


I mean my Ploots just doesn't know the definition of "defeated"

…nor does she understand the definition of "Safeword"

…she does know the definition of punishment though

Speaking of, see you later Saya

>she rubs the back of her head and leaves the stands

!MEOWKdWFcQ 763364

File: 1399426025307.jpg (83.84 KB, 758x909, 11f07ed630efb13da574c48edcdd56…)

>meanwhile, walking into the arena, was a young girl.. About 15 or 16 probably. She looked all too nervous to be there, but was trying her best to keep a stiff upper lip.

>"All eyes are on me… Televised, an audience, going to appear in the news…"


>she took a deep breath


>"I can't let anyone down!"

Leeroy!RpQzSCoUts 763373

File: 1399426349061.jpg (188.83 KB, 884x706, !TeenNash_BRUTAL!.jpg)

>>763364
>You didn't think Leeroy was going to let his girlfriend go into this sort of thing alone, did you?
>There he was in the stands, having never left Stephie's side until it was time for her to go into the ring.
>Regardless, that was no excuse not to be supportive now, was it?

"Hell yeah, Steph! Y'got this girl! Y'KNOW you do!"

763380

File: 1399426498354.jpg (213.64 KB, 425x600, tumblr_inline_ml3siyYUMI1qz4rg…)

>>763364
>>763364
>>763373

>Blanc coughs a bit as she enters the ring


>dusting her legs off a bit she lets out a sigh


I do quite hope your fan isn't this enthusiastic through out the whole match…

>she shakes her head slightly


Regardless, I wish you luck M'am

763386

File: 1399427163714.jpg (27.52 KB, 156x154, 12.jpg)

>>763358
….Wait what?!

763387

File: 1399427392981.jpg (433.5 KB, 1000x1477, IF 12956207.jpg)

>>763364
>>763380
>The announcer who enters the ring this time looks very different from the previous one.

>She also seems more focused on her phone than the match itself.


"Seriously, not only does Compa borrow my coat without asking, but now I have to cover her work on top of my own cause she's taking a nap?"

>Its only then that she looks up at the competitors.


"In any case, the Rules are that all fighting needs to happen in the ring, so if you leave it, whether by your own volition or being knocked out of it, you lose. If you get killed, knocked out, or are unable to fight, well thats a loss as well. If you get tired of taking hits you can just give up, though thats a loss as well."

>The girl seems to be saying this in a rather disinterested tone the entire time, her fingers still clicking away against the buttons on her phone.


"Anyways, Stephanie versus Blanc."

"Ready?"

"Fight!"

Roll 1d1000 = 468
>Evens, Steph goes first
>Odds, Blanc

Stephie!Ql/huYMINE 763391

File: 1399427726870.png (486.7 KB, 875x638, 3d75528c5b66001a6a09266db3656d…)

>>763387
>>763380
>>763373
>"Alright… I can do this…"

>with Leeroy watching, the girl gets a boost in confidence, enough to face her opponent head on.


>bringing her Stand out, the strange humanoid figure appearing behind her, she goes for a punch to Blanc's chest.


Carry On my Wayward Son!
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 259

763393

File: 1399428003320.jpg (327.72 KB, 850x607, sample_e5440b8475209ee798e7a7e…)

>>763391

Quite the interesting summon.

>Blanc said as she dodged under the fist of the stand


>For now the CPU was talking in a calm and relatively collected voice


I've got a few tricks of my own though

Mjollnir

>A mighty technologically themed hammer materialized in her hands


>She swung it at Stephie's gut


Roll 1d1000 = 506
>evens

Stephie!Ql/huYMINE 763404

File: 1399428562608.jpg (80.67 KB, 749x1006, 8c22e96bbe17857d8540e033e2ad78…)

>>763393
>Stephie grimaces in pain, holding her arm over her belly

>"Combat hurts…"


>It wasn't since that trip with Monello that she had a fight.


Carry On! Absorb the ground.

>her Stand placed its hand to the ground, a cube of the concrete ground suddenly disappeared.


Now I'm serious!

>a glove made of stone appeared over her Stand's hand. It went for another punch, its strength enhanced by the stone cestus.

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 431

763407

File: 1399428867451.jpg (296.39 KB, 800x1120, 51b4707d9deb73622f56303b57ff2b…)

>>763404

….are you really just now bringing your game?

>She blocked the punch using the hilt of her hammer


Oh you're going to be so very disappointing, aren't you?

>Rolling her eyes a bit, she darted backward


Gefahrlich Stern!

>she hits her hammer at blank spots in the sky, sending concussive energy balls flying towards Stephie


Roll 1d1000 = 378
>evens
>if success, how many hit
Roll 1d7 = 7

Stephie!Ql/huYMINE 763413

File: 1399429432742.jpg (283.69 KB, 500x666, tumblr_mu5ryzMXec1shk9fjo1_500…)

>>763407
Don't look down on me!

>unable to move out of the way, all 7 blasts hit her, sending her tumbling across the arena. Defending her, her Stand throws a flurry of punches

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 486
>how many hit Roll 1d10 = 4

763436

File: 1399430610066.jpg (315.19 KB, 850x531, sample_e626e7c86e44d9af817102a…)

>>763413

>Taking the butt of the 4 punches, Blanc stumbles back a bit


I wasn't intending to, but if all you can do is punch, bitch, and complain, you've got your work cut out for you!

>She raises her hammer, which glows bright white


Hardbreak!

>She strikes several times with her hammer


Roll 1d1000 = 823
>evens
>if successful
>how many hit
Roll 1d14 = 13

Stephie!Ql/huYMINE 763444

File: 1399430909865.jpg (1012.82 KB, 1000x1200, afc95e45517df1632bc860b1dffab0…)

>>763436
>before the attack can make impact, the Stand uses the stone from its fists as well as some from the ground to make a barrier in front of them, blocking the attack.

I don't intend to..

>the Stand punches the barrier, sending several pieces of stone shrapnel at Blanc

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 798
>how many Roll 1d10 = 1

763481

File: 1399432125892.jpg (19.55 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n3w5wrzMT31qd2mamo1_500…)

>>763444

>Blanc gets hit by the rock and goes tumbling over


>groaning, she gets back up to her feet


>her face obscured by a shadow from her hair, and her eye glowing red


Oh now you've fucking done it you little bitch

>Blanc runs forward and swings a magically charged Mjollnr towards Stephie's head


Roll 1d1000 = 38
>evens

Stephie!Ql/huYMINE 763487

File: 1399432424309.png (561.82 KB, 750x1050, 073531dd412f07b5d99b30c231d5a5…)

>>763481
>Wham!

>taking the blow to her head, the girl tumbles down, choking back tears.. This Blanc girl is going to far..


>Her Stand, Carry On, rushed in, going for a punch to Blanc's shoulder.

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 130

763490

File: 1399432584727.png (262.77 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mn1upf7r171redk68o5_500…)

>>763487
>>763487

>Blanc gets hit in the shoulder falling to the ground


>However from the ground she swings the hammer towards Stephie's legs


Roll 1d1000 = 167
>evens

Stephie!Ql/huYMINE 763492

File: 1399432807652.jpg (1012.82 KB, 1000x1200, afc95e45517df1632bc860b1dffab0…)

>>763490
>>763490
>the girl jumped over the attack, her Stand catches her, holding its user in its arms in a bridal carry.

You're fighting too wreckless!
>with its master in its arms, Carry on goes for a kick to Blanc's chest

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 479

763498

File: 1399433628838.jpg (10.87 KB, 133x162, RAAAGE.jpg)

>>763492

>Blanc jumps out of the way


reckless?! I'll show you reckless!

Transform!

>Blanc becomes enveloped in a beam of light


cont

763502

File: 1399434033786.gif (989.99 KB, 320x180, tumblr_mqc08bytSZ1qcdlnio10_40…)

>>763498


>She gains glowing blue rectangular wings, gains long metallic stockings and gloves, in addition to a body suit quite resembling a one piece swimsuit in shape, but resembling computer circuitry in design


>Her eyes turn into bright red power symbols, and her hair turns blue and spiky


>She flies forward, rushing towards Stephie, about to swing the hammer at her when…


>The hammer turns into a highly energized axe!, the sing not stopping


Roll 1d1000 = 101
>evens

Stephie!Ql/huYMINE 763508

File: 1399434721423.jpg (538.47 KB, 800x1354, b5275b4066c654f9de321f1edf4842…)

>>763502
>>763498
Dodge it! Carry On!

>acting quickly, the moves out of the way from the attack.


C-close one…

>using stone from the ground once again, the Stand creates a stone staff. Handing it off to Stephie, it's a shocker the petite little girl can carry it.


Using the staff as a means to get a extra reach, she jabs at her opponent, like a spear.
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 817

763511

File: 1399434834458.png (266.02 KB, 640x359, 640px-NeptuniaV_whiteheart_ing…)

>>763508

>White Heart quickly and swiftly flew out of the way of the stone spear


>diving down from above with an Axe chop


Roll 1d1000 = 273
>evens

Stephie!Ql/huYMINE 763513

File: 1399435037053.jpg (85.79 KB, 674x826, 6b9bff2621ced4b42da24c1178cd66…)

>>763511
>dodging the attack, the girl fights in harmony with her Stand, as if they're two halves of the same person Which they pretty much are.

>she swings the staff at White Heart's legs, attempting to trip her up

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 696
>if successful, the Stand goes in for a stomp
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 397

763557

File: 1399442123784.png (759.59 KB, 850x755, sample_7979c5061aed01bb040d7c5…)

>>763513

>Spinning around in the air several times after being "tripped" by the stand, she flew into the air again


>She dives down, again trying to slice Stephie with her Big fucking Ax…but this time she shouts


Congelatin!

Roll 1d1000 = 301
>Evens, with that word, Axes and Cameras temporarily gone, White Heart continued her paranoid attack

!MEOWKdWFcQ 764223

File: 1399525925422.jpg (168.1 KB, 976x832, 4e10ec6a29efe2aad12414f76b5999…)

>>763557
>the girl dodged the attack once more and takes a jab at White Heart
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 691

>if successful, her Stand goes in for a kick to her chest

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 109

764231

File: 1399526361071.jpg (45.58 KB, 500x281, tumblr_msetosPoYI1r41lc2o8_500…)

>>764223

>Blocking the attacks using the flat end of her ax


>jumping back she took in a deep breath and Swung her ax at Stephie's gut


Roll 1d1000 = 948
>evens

>if successful, fire then erupts from the ax, Roll to resist damage

!MEOWKdWFcQ 764233

>>764231
>evens, resist Roll 1d1000 = 908

!MEOWKdWFcQ 764234

File: 1399526571764.jpg (62.38 KB, 605x709, 283efa2f99207a0f2b7ede113a585a…)

>>764231
>>764233
>she wasn't use to violence like this.. While she avoids the fire, the blade still cuts across her chest, staining her shirt with blood.

>the fight was beginning to wear on her.


>in defense, her Stand goes for a hook punch to White Heart's shoulder

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 190

764235

File: 1399527022400.gif (788.31 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mqwlmdj5cN1rnwvfuo2_500…)

>>764233
>>764234

>Punched in the shoulder, Blanc stumbles back for a moment and gulps


For the record, I apologize if any of this has hurt too much.

>she seemed to be calming down a bit, compared to how she'd been acting


After the match is over, the devirtualization should deal with our wounds, or even if we die, so if you were holding back to prevent hurting me, you can stop that.

>she said simply, before lifting her axe into the air and attempting to slash it at Stephie


Roll 1d1000 = 872
>evens

!MEOWKdWFcQ 764238

File: 1399527645722.jpg (542.27 KB, 799x754, be1c98b2bd112322b8ad13766b8ffd…)

>>764235
>taking the next hit, the girl feel to one knee, tiring out.

>"De… Virtualized…"


>So even if she were to fatally wound her, she'd be alright?


Carry On! Rearrange the staff!

>the Stand ran its hand along Stephie's weapon, the stone staff transforming into a spear.


>with her new weapon she stabs at White Heart

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 835

764240

File: 1399527851673.jpg (227.79 KB, 462x650, d198f0f18583dc4d3e4f60914e8904…)

>>764238

>White Heart sidestepped the spear


Good, glad to see you're being serious about this now.

I may not actually be your enemy, but this is a fighting Tournament, so treat me as I am such.

>she slashed her axe again


Roll 1d1000 = 582
>evens

!MEOWKdWFcQ 764245

File: 1399528781663.png (400.64 KB, 800x800, 36c596b28ad835a5ffdb6f3d906fb3…)

>>764240
>she takes another hit, becoming more and more confident with that knowledge.. But she doubts how long she can last.

>Roll 1d1000 = 965

>odds, that was the final hit she could take, the girl fell to the ground, beaten.

>if evens, she takes a swing at her with the spear

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 409

>if successful, follows it up with a stab

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 693

764247

File: 1399528978678.jpg (100.89 KB, 500x375, tumblr_mzem8uIbzp1rj3ed7o1_500…)

>>764245

>Before Stephie divirtualizes, White Heart walks up to her


Look, you fought well, but you need a bit more practice.

>she slips a phone number into Stephie's pocket


If you want some assistance in fight training, call me.

>and then as Stephie devirted, White Heart waited for IF to call the fight

764273

File: 1399533640688.jpg (531.55 KB, 849x1202, Coatless_IF.jpg)

>>764245
>>764247
>IF re-enters the ring as Stephie devirtualizes, still missing her coat.

"As our online polls predicted, it seems Lady White Heart is victorious."

Sakuya Izayoi!Ren/VL7f/Q 765992

File: 1399763113951.jpg (901.17 KB, 1000x1414, Armouredup.jpg)

>An impeccably dressed maid appears seemingly out of nowhere in the middle of the arena. She seems calm, with a confident smile placed firmly upon her face, as she waits for her opponent to appear before her.

Mains!MEOWKdWFcQ 765994

>>765992
>entering on the otherside of the arena, was a strange looking man. Clad in street clothes, the long blonde haired catboy entered the arena, grinning.

>upon seeing his opponent, he smirked


..What's up?

765998

File: 1399764176707.png (227.67 KB, 500x279, tumblr_n0odtwlsNM1tnb85eo9_500…)

>>765992
>>765994

>Walking into the ring, Compa stretched a bit


So…

>Compa looks over Sakuya for a moment and whistles


One HELL of a maid

>she looks at Mains


And a Blonde kitten.

>she looks to Sakuya


please don't hurt the Kitty too much Miss Izayoi…

>She shakes her head a bit


Anyway! Right, the rules are pretty simple, exit the ring or the airspace we've set, whether by your own will or someone else's and you're out of the tournament. If you're unable to continue fighting, whether it be a fatal wound, or becoming unconscious, you're out.

>She looks at one of the Camera's filming


And Iffy, if you're watching, Peashy put your jacket in the fridge…

>she looks back to the fighters


Right! Sakuta Izayoi vs Mains!

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Roll 1d1000 = 753
>evens, Sakuya
>odds, Mains

Mains!MEOWKdWFcQ 766002

>>765998
>he gave a quick sneer

Oh no no.. Be my guest, hurt me as much as you want.

>he cracked his neck and ran after Sakuya, his hands sparking with electricity, he took a swing with his claws at her


>evens Roll 1d1000 = 293

Sakuya Izayoi!Ren/VL7f/Q 766008

File: 1399764984738.jpg (878.41 KB, 1000x1406, Evilgrin.jpg)

>>765994
>Sakuya inclines her head to her opponent. The confident, elegant smile on her face still unwavering
I imagine, very little…But perhaps that shall change once we are actually battling.
>She curtsies politely, her eyes closed
A pleasure to meet you.
>>765998
>Sakuya raises an eyebrow, somebody knew a little about her, before the smile becomes ever so slightly more pronounced.
…Thank you for the compliment, I shall do my best…
>>766002
>And then the catboy came flying towards her with claws of electric. Mains would come within milliseconds of Sakuya and then…She was suddenly not there any more. A voice echoes from behind him
Please try to keep up…
>If Mains were to turn, he'd see Sakuya standing a few feet away from him, holding a knife inbetween each of her fingers, which she then quickly throws at him.
>Evens to hit Roll 1d1000 = 757
>How many hit Roll 1d8 = 4

Mains!MEOWKdWFcQ 766014

File: 1399765414596.jpg (305.63 KB, 426x600, tumblr_n3ohx1RDat1rmfviqo1_500…)

>>766008
>using his razor sharp reflexes, he swats the knives out of the arm, smiling like a mad man, he yells at the woman

Come on now! Gotta do better than that!

>his body courses with electricity


Charge Up: 10 Percent

>powered up, he goes for a palm strike aimed at Sakuya's chest


>evens Roll 1d1000 = 631

Sakuya Izayoi!Ren/VL7f/Q 766027

File: 1399765772128.jpg (594.44 KB, 1637x1157, Glare.jpg)

>>766014
>Sakuya frowns slightly as her knives were swatted out of the air. But otherwise, makes no comment, nonetheless, she takes note of the electricity charge around him and as he comes to attack again…Once more, Sakuya has just simply vanished. She reappears a short distance away from where she was earlier, and throws a single handful of knives towards him.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 551
>Hit counter Roll 1d4 = 4

Mains!MEOWKdWFcQ 766030

File: 1399765947655.jpg (58.63 KB, 406x600, tumblr_n3ohv1ito21rmfviqo1_500…)

>>766027
>again, dodging and swatting the knives away, Mains goes for a slash with his claws, his claws sparking with purple colored lightning.

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 619


You're a quiet one? Something wrong?

>if attacked was successful, he goes for another slashes with his opposite hand


>evens Roll 1d1000 = 669

Sakuya Izayoi!Ren/VL7f/Q 766040

File: 1399766331624.jpg (498.03 KB, 1920x1200, Hardenedstare.jpg)

>>766030
>Sakuya doesn't answer, again, slightly bothered by the fact that her weaponry was just getting batted aside. Perhaps a more close ranged attack? It wasn't her forte, but she could at least give it a shot. As Mains comes in for a claw attack, instead of simply vanishing, Sakuya seems to flicker for a second, before a knife appears in her hand, she quickly ducks underneath the slashing claw and brings the knife straight up into Mains' gut.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 606

Mains!MEOWKdWFcQ 766069

File: 1399767080080.jpg (24.16 KB, 218x218, tumblr_inline_n4zxemHbQj1snf0u…)

>>766040
>finally a hit was landed, rather cringing in pain, Mains reacts much differently. He almost sounds gleeful

Oooh~ Now we're gettin' somewhere

>his body begins to spark brightly


Charge Up: 20 Percent

>he points at Sakuya as if holding a invisible gun. From his finger tips, he fires a bolt of lightning at her


Midnight Storm!

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 591

!Ren/VL7f/Q 766083

File: 1399767889706.jpg (400.64 KB, 850x631, Holdingknife.jpg)

>>766069
>Sakuya smiled slightly. Close combat wasn't her usual dance, but she could mimic the moves close enough~ Nevertheless, apparently he had projectile attacks too…But it was all too easy for a maid of her caliber. Sakuya leaps into the air, sailing over the lightning olt, and over Mains' body, once she gains appropriate height, she dives for Mains', swinging the knife directly at his neck.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 904

Mains!MEOWKdWFcQ 766100

File: 1399768626837.jpg (180.39 KB, 400x592, tumblr_n5cg6lCfms1r381o9o1_400…)

>>766083
>the knife cuts him, but doesn't cut any arteries. The cat demon, though, begins to get more and more excited

>"Come on! Keep cutting me! Do it!"


>he takes two swipes at Sakuya


>evens Roll 1d1000 = 397

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 837

>if both hit, he goes in for a kick


>evens Roll 1d1000 = 258

!Ren/VL7f/Q 766112

File: 1399769081430.jpg (211.14 KB, 680x1010, Readyforbattle.jpg)

>>766100
>Sakuya grits her teeth, she'd meant for that to be a killing blow. But maybe this fellow was a lot tougher than he looked? Never the less, her eyes widen when he starts another attempt at slashing at him and Sakuya kicks away from him, hovering slightly in the air, before she lands gracefully a few feet away. She picks up another two handfuls of knives and flings them at Mains.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 348
>How many hit Roll 1d8 = 2
>And regardless of whether or not the knives hit, Sakuya vanishes and reappears behind him going in for a close combat knife stab.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 197

Mains!MEOWKdWFcQ 766122

File: 1399769849701.jpg (305.63 KB, 426x600, tumblr_n3ohx1RDat1rmfviqo1_500…)

>>766112
>in her defense, if it wasn't for Mains' demon biology, he would've been out. He is far tougher than he looks.

>he manages to swat away 6 of them, but appears to allow two of them to hit.


>but once Sakuya appears behind him, he moves aside.


Weakling! Weakling! Weakling!

>he pounds his fist on the ground, sending a burst of lightning outwards, attempting to electrocute the girl


>evens Roll 1d1000 = 974

!Ren/VL7f/Q 766151

File: 1399770960253.jpg (510.49 KB, 960x750, Knifepoint.jpg)

>>766122
>Sakuya's eyes widen as the knife stab is dodged, and she can't react in enough time to save herself getting zapped. Once Mains pounds the ground, Sakuya is caught by the electrical current…But doesn't cry out. She writhes on the spot when she gets hit by it, but is only pushed to her knees. Her teeth gritted, one eye shut due to wincing. Once the lightning ceases coursing through her veins, Sakuya pulls out a single knife this time, and hurls it at Mains.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 278

Mains!MEOWKdWFcQ 766177

>>766151
>the knife pierces Mains in the chest, like a crazed animal, he doesn't falter, continue to move ever forward

>"The rending of flesh.. The sting of pain.. The pumping adrenaline.. This is the feeling of combat. Feels fucking incredible!"


>he throws an electric packed punch at her


>evens Roll 1d1000 = 73

!Ren/VL7f/Q 766188

File: 1399772676934.jpg (1.5 MB, 1920x1080, Flipping.jpg)

>>766177
>Sakuya manages to get herself to her feet in time to see the punch coming. Sakuya vanishes, reappearing in the air above Mains, now fully stocked with knives again. There's another brief pause while she floats…Before a multitude of knives suddenly appear in the air in front of her and start flying intensely fast towards Mains
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 824
>How many hit Roll 1d15 = 13

Mains!MEOWKdWFcQ 766206

File: 1399773591033.jpg (58.63 KB, 406x600, tumblr_n3ohv1ito21rmfviqo1_500…)

>>766188
>As the torrent of knives shreds him, he puts his hands in front of his face, protecting himself from getting stabbed in the head.

>bleeding all over his body, he continues his assault, firing a bolt of lightning at Sakuya

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 616

!Ren/VL7f/Q 766214

File: 1399773961202.jpg (346.48 KB, 700x525, Knifetomeetyou.jpg)

>>766206
>Sakuya takes another bolt of lightning, not managing to quite see it in among the knives she had thrown. Once again, she does not cry out…But, she does drop from the air and lands hard on the arena floor. She pulls herself to a standing position, panting heavily and looking slightly ruffled. She draws another knife and hurls it quickly at Mains' midsection.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 219

Mains!MEOWKdWFcQ 766219

File: 1399774149532.jpg (24.16 KB, 218x218, tumblr_inline_n4zxemHbQj1snf0u…)

>>766214
>as she stabs at him, he grabs her by the wrist, putting his face right in front of hers. His crazed blood covered face almost touching.

That all…? That's it? Don't even think about stopping now! I'm almost done!

>he attempts to electrocute her, running a current through her wrist.

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 985

!Ren/VL7f/Q 766227

File: 1399774506014.jpg (357.14 KB, 1388x1000, Fighter'sstance.jpg)

>>766219
>Sakuya is now confronted with a blond catboy gripping her wrist harshly and gurning his blood coloured mug right in her face. So, she does what any elegant maid would do in this situation. She wrenches her hand out of his grip, leaps backwards and throws a trio of knives at his midsection
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 379
>How many hit Roll 1d3 = 2

Mains!MEOWKdWFcQ 766235

File: 1399774758877.png (54.24 KB, 480x640, tumblr_n451f2jnkS1tpsxr8o1_500…)

>>766227
>he dodges two of the knives and catches the third.

>once more, he charges up, the current running through his body becoming more powerful


Charge Up: 30 Percent

>imbuing the knife with electricity, he throws it right back


Come on! Was that it!

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 246

!Ren/VL7f/Q 766266

File: 1399776479352.jpg (1.47 MB, 1067x1200, Fancyknives.jpg)

>>766235
>Sakuya doesn't realise it until it's too late. The electrically charged knife sails right back at her…And catches her right in the stomach. Sakuya staggers back, clutching her wound and gritting her teeth. Sakuya glares at Mains for a second, before vanishing and reappearing behind him, a knife finds it's way into Sakuya's hands and she attempts to jam the blade right into Mains' back.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 937

!MEOWKdWFcQ 766270

File: 1399776691626.png (498.78 KB, 480x640, tumblr_n439y4P4Mp1tpsxr8o1_500…)

>>766266
>Mains whirls around, dodging the blade.

The feeling of pain! The feeling of causing pain! This is the ultimate high!

>he lunges forward, attempting to bite Sakuya on her shoulder

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 444

!Ren/VL7f/Q 766283

File: 1399777404250.jpg (279.48 KB, 1200x1074, Crouchedlow.jpg)

>>766270
>Sakuya readies another knife, frowning at just how much things seemed to be getting worse…She's about to throw the knife and-was he always that close? And then Mains bites down. The bite sinks through clothing, flesh, muscle, all the way down to bone…And then through. With a sickening crack, the space Mains was biting into suddenly gives way.

>With only the slightest indicator of noise, Sakuya's left arm falls the ground in a bloody heap. Sakuya's eyes go completely blank, her mouth frozen open. There's a brief pause…Before she collapses onto the arena floor.

!MEOWKdWFcQ 766285

File: 1399777712028.jpg (180.39 KB, 400x592, tumblr_n5cg6lCfms1r381o9o1_400…)

>>766283
>with his opponent down, the blonde haired demon begins to laugh, starting off as a quiet chuckle, spiraling into a high pitched cackle.

My god! What a rush! What a buzz! Phew~

>he picked his teeth a bit


You, my friend, have a talent~ Call me again sometime, maybe we can chat~

>he crossed arms and looked around for the ref


Call it!

766289

File: 1399777889593.jpg (139.77 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_mzttf5FCoh1rxzz06o7_128…)

>>766270
>>766283
>>766285

>Compa materializes into the Ring just as this happens


By the goddesses, that's fucking brutal

>she stares at mains


The tournament started out all calm and peaceful, a ring out here, a knock out there.

But then that Robot girl cut Rom IN HALF, the Lizard girl incinerated a guy and now this?
What is this.
What is life here, seriously what the fuck.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people?

>she looks to the audience, seeing a few people cheer


>her brow furled she groans and just shakes her head sadly


I woke up this morning and drew a line in the sand and asked my self "Compa, what are you willing to put up with today?"

IT WASN'T FUCKING THIS

>she groans and points to Mains


This bloody bastard is going onto the next round.

!MEOWKdWFcQ 766294

File: 1399778213428.jpg (305.63 KB, 426x600, tumblr_n3ohx1RDat1rmfviqo1_500…)

>>766289
What's wrong with me? I'll save you a lot of time and give you this answer "A lot"

>he waves to the audience, blowing a few kisses here and there.


I'd like to thank the academy~ And my brother, Hueco~

>with that, he heads off, ready for the next round, when it comes.

!Ren/VL7f/Q 766296

File: 1399778268444.jpg (1.99 MB, 902x1220, Bored.jpg)

>>766289
>>766285
>Meanwhile, back in the de-virtualisation room, Sakuya sighs
…Well…Perhaps not as entertaining as mistress Remilia would have liked…Though…I doubt it would have been any more if I had been allowed to use everything at the start…
>She opens up her pocket watch and takes a look
Well then…Back to the Manor it is.
>With the faintest hint of a clock sounding, Sakuya Izayoi vanishes back to the Scarlet Devil Manor. Hoping that her lady was in a good mood…

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 768154

File: 1400030825664.jpg (644.34 KB, 669x1500, Jinkazama-6.jpg)

>Jin kept silent as he strode out to the ring, his eyes averted to the ground, a look of grim determination on his face
>despite his best efforts, he lost control of his powers again, and caused a considerable amount of damage in the process
>he won, but that wasn't the point
>he had to keep his darker side under total control, or he'd be beyond anyone's help, and everything he was fighting for would be for nothing
>he could handle it, he just had to push forward and not let anyone get close to beating him
>with that, he entered the ring and stood at one end, waiting for his opponent

Cameron 768161

File: 1400031530274.png (586.69 KB, 926x836, ME3_Glyph_Normandy.png)

>>768154
Erik smirked as he sat down in the reclining chair, plugging himself into his systems.
He could handle this fight.
…Probably.
The holographic orb appears in the arena, layers rotating inside layers.
Uplink established. Combat avatar loaded and prepared to run.

768162

File: 1400031781828.jpg (58.99 KB, 500x667, tumblr_n2ywb015uF1s46dn0o1_500…)

>>768154
>>768161

>Compa yawns a bit as she walks into the ring with her PJs on


Right..rule..rules are

>she yawns again


exit the ring and the boundaries in anyway and you're out, if you're unable to continue, whether it be loss of
>yaaaawn
consciousness, or a fatal injury you're out

>she looks between them


Jin Kazama vs Shadow Broker

Heaven or -yaaaaaaawn- let's yaaawn

>Compa falls asleep and exits the ring


Roll 1d1000 = 110
>evens, Jin
>odds, Shadow

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 768166

File: 1400032236255.jpg (271 KB, 2000x2500, T6BR_Jin.jpg)

>>768161

…..

>he had to admit that this was the most unique being he'd ever faced off against

>certainly more strange than the velociraptor with boxing gloves

>>768162
>still, he was expected to fight, and if he wanted to be free of the Devil Gene, he had to put an end to this as fast as possible
>so, once the call was made, he dashed forward and swung a fist at the orb, in the hopes it'd do something
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 505

Cameron 768173

File: 1400032574761.jpg (52.97 KB, 648x362, real-steel-atom.jpg)

>>768166
The orb is knocked back with a burst of holographic static, as it flashes, lines tracing out from it, forming into a humanoid robot, skidding to a halt.
Combat avatar successfully initialized.
With that, it runs up, aiming a swift jab at Jin with it's large metal fist.

Cameron 768174

>>768173
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 939

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 768175

File: 1400032930195.jpg (99.08 KB, 900x1024, jin_kazama1.jpg)

>>768173
>>768174
>Jin ducks his head down to avoid the punch, only briefly surprised at the orb's change in appearance
>a large robot was something more his speed, at least
>he quickly weaves back up, swinging a fist at the machine's chin
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 538

Cameron 768178

>>768175
The punch failing to connect, the robot strafed slightly to the left, throwing a right hook at Jin's torso.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 919

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 768181

File: 1400033551463.jpg (165.4 KB, 850x1276, Tt2-jin.JPG)

>>768178
>Jin deftly blocked the punch sent at his side, pushing the fist away with his arm guard
>he then attempted to get some distance between them, thrusting his foot at the robot's chest
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 120

Cameron 768182

>>768181
The robot dodges the kick with unusual speed, retaliating with a powerful swing of it's left arm towards his head.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 248

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 768183

File: 1400034054850.jpg (742.59 KB, 2880x1800, Tekken-Jin-Kazama.jpg)

>>768182
>Jin finds himself temporarily flying through the air, the blow sending him off to the side
>he actually forgot that robots tend to hit a lot harder than humans do
>landing on the floor with a THUD, he soon pushes himself back up while holding his head, before leaping at the robot with a foot aimed at its head
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 804

Cameron 768185

>>768183
The robot's arm zips up, stopping Jin's kick with a hand wrapped around his lower leg, then swiftly attempting to swing him forcefully into the ground of the arena.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 211

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 768187

File: 1400034566085.jpg (99.08 KB, 900x1024, jin_kazama1.jpg)

>>768185
>as Jin is lifted up into the air, he manages to pry his leg free of the robot's arm
>hanging in mid-air, he places his hands on the robot's shoulders, and:
Roll 1d1000 = 630
>odds, places his knee on the back of his neck, using his weight to drive the robot face-first into the floor, max damage
>evens, simply knees him in the face with both knees, min damage

Cameron 768188

>>768187
The robot's head jerked back, the screen it had for a face denting somewhat.
With no emotion except a strange annoyance coming from it, it reaches up, once again trying to grab Jin and slam him into the ground.
Evens,Roll 1d1000 = 521

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 768190

File: 1400035117540.jpg (165.4 KB, 850x1276, Tt2-jin.JPG)

>>768188
>Jin leaps back up soon after landing, jumping onto the outstretched arm
>he then bounds off of it, swinging a foot at the right side of the robot's head
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 877

Cameron 768192

>>768190
The robot is hurled towards the edge of the ring, it's head now dented badly. It hauls itself up to it's feet, trying to brace itself for the next assault.
This post was edited by its author on .

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 768194

File: 1400036126144.jpg (742.59 KB, 2880x1800, Tekken-Jin-Kazama.jpg)

>>768192
>with the robot at the edge, Jin quickly rushes after it, looking to finish the job
>he clenches his fist and rears back, before swinging right at its chest with enough force to punch through a wall
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 761
>odds, ring out Roll 1d1000 = 371

Cameron 768195

>>768194
It's chest crunching inward, the robot falls out of the arena, vanishing as it did.

768199

File: 1400036580825.png (202.98 KB, 500x274, tumblr_mzd2kq5wZY1s4lvaeo1_500…)

>>768192
>>768194
>>768195

>Compa stretches as she watches the robot vanish


Jin Kazama wins

>She looks at him and smiles


Congratulations, you're moving on to the next round

Jin Kazama!pinkie78Os 768205

File: 1400037056122.jpg (644.34 KB, 669x1500, Jinkazama-6.jpg)

>>768195
>Jin moved back and shook his hand after the blow landing, wincing a bit despite the force he used
>he looks at his hand for a moment, realizing that he drew on the power again, but without any sort of significant change
>which seemed to puzzle him a little
>>768199
>once the call was made, Jin only briefly shows a relieved expression, before moving back to cold indifference
>he turns and simply walks away, thankful that he's one step closer to finally being free

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 768504

File: 1400101989281.png (196.48 KB, 700x700, e344cd1b66e212d9b7d9e164ae8f4e…)

>Returning for her next fight, Peacock sauntered into the ring, her usual cocky smirk plastered on her face.

So, who's up next to get beat on? I'd like to get this over with quick.

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 768517

File: 1400102704826.jpg (51.88 KB, 1280x720, walkwalkfashionbaby.jpg)

>>768504
>Second fight!
>After watching the previous ones, Ryuko was, admittedly, a little nervous… there were some pretty powerful people out there. It got pretty bloody towards the end of the first round, too, but here she was, walking into the arena to face the weird… cartoon… chick at the other end.

>Though she drags her scissor blade behind her, she still wears her normal outfit.


Heh.

>Stopping in the middle of the field, Ryuko pulls her own cocky grin, and heaves her blade so that it rests on her shoulder.


Just lay down and it'll be over fast, I promise.

>The 'eye' of her uniform narrows and shifts to the side.

768527

File: 1400102989364.jpg (38.72 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n0odtwlsNM1tnb85eo4_500…)

>>768504
>>768517

>suddenly teleported in to ref while holding a bag full of french breads, Compa blinks a bit


…who put the teleport bracelet on my leg?

no seriously who did it?

>she sighs and looks down


alright the rules are…

exit the ring and the boundaries in anyway and you're out, if you're unable to continue, whether it be loss of
consciousness, or a fatal injury you're out

please try to have fun

>hands them both a croissant


Peacock vs Mako Mankanshoku

>she puts a croissant in her own mouth and says with a mouth full of food


He–en or He, Le, Rock!

>she then walks out of the ring


Roll 1d1000 = 373
>evens, Peacock
>odds, Mako

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 768532

File: 1400103462318.gif (997.5 KB, 500x281, active_runningslice.gif)

>>768527
>A moment before the ref (who called her Mankanshoku–she seriously would never get used to that) finishes speaking, the girl grips the pin on her glove with her teeth, and yanks it out. A shimmer haze of red hides her form for an instant.
KAMUI SENKETSU
>The scantily-clad warrior bursts forth from the sparkles and makes a one-handed slash at her opponent to start the battle!
>Roll 1d1000 = 455 evens hits

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 768551

File: 1400104529054.jpg (290.32 KB, 600x600, 85241.jpg)

>>768532
>Peacock easily ducks underneath the swing, and faster than Ryuko could react, a gun barrel was pressed against her gut.

Y'know, Man-can-whatever, I'll give ya one thing. Ya sure as hell got pizzazz.

>Roll 1d1000 = 839

>evens, a long knife springs forward, intent on doing some very unpleasant things to Ryuko's insides (Max)
>odds, it's only a flag reading BANG!. While it may not hurt Ryuko too bad, it's still hard enough to wind her a bit. {Min.}

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 768577

File: 1400106514866.gif (995.05 KB, 500x281, active_blownback.gif)

>>768551
>Ryuko freezes once she feels something cold against her gut. She flicks her gaze downwards to scowl at her opponent.
>At least it wasn't a dig at Senketsu again.
>All she can do is grit her teeth in preparation for the nasty shot and pray to whatever God was listening that it wouldn't hurt too much–only to receive a (sorta-pleasant) surprise when it just slams into her gut. The wind rushes out of her lungs in a gross wheeze as she stumbles backwards; her mouth quickly shuts back into one of her determined sneers.

That's not the only thing I've got…!

>She rushes forward, again, if a little more delicately with her bruised stomach, and slices wildly with the scissor blade, each movement a red blur.

>Roll 1d1000 = 156 evens and Roll 1d5 = 4 hit

>If 3 or more hit, she caps it off with a front kick to put some distance between herself and Peacock.

>Roll 1d1000 = 649 evens

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 768615

File: 1400108735281.png (78.68 KB, 269x265, tumblr_inline_n0y2ggwpSi1rpgam…)

>>768577
>Peacock takes the first two swings head-on, nearly unfazed by the attacks.

That all y'go-

>She's interrupted by a loud scrape of metal against metal as she once again faces an injury familiar to both her and Ryuko as her arms sever cleanly at the shoulders, landing on the ground with a loud clank, the bright red eyes across them going dull and glassy.


>She falls to her knees with a horrified gasp, staring blankly at the floor as her opponent lines up a kick to the head. She picks her head up to face Ryuko a pleading look on her fa- wait, why is she smiling again?


>Fast as lightning, a second set of arms sprung forth from Peacock's sleeves, completely identical to the ones that lay on the floor, grabbing Ryuko's foot just inches from Peacock's face.


Gotcha!

>With that, the other arm launches upwards, a fist aimed squarely for the bridge of Ryuko's nose. Roll 1d1000 = 964 evens


Never hurts to keep a spare or two, y'know.

>If successful: Keeping her grip on the leg, Peacock sweeps at the other with her foot, attempting to send Ryuko to the ground. Roll 1d1000 = 609 evens

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 768643

File: 1400109828171.jpg (77.68 KB, 1280x720, active_HUA.jpg)

>>768615
>Anybody watching closely would be able to see "Mako"'s eyes widen in surprise once her opponent's arms just dropped to the floor. That shock was enough to distract her; she hesitated just long enough for her opponent to grow a whole new pair of arms what catch her foot and swing at her face.
>Ryuko swings her blade back and stabs it into the ground in time.

Augh–!

>To avoid throwing herself completely off her feet. Head back at a painful angle, blood dripping from her nose, one foot in her opponent's grasp, and now her ankle twisted from her attempt to remain upright, she was still standing, if only because of her iron grip on the blade dug into the arena floor.


>The 'pupil' on her armor flicks upwards, particularly at the trickle of blood.


I'm fine!

>As if to show whoever she snapped at, she adjusts her grip on the handle of the scissor and pushes her entire bodyweight off the ground to kick at the side of Peacock's head with her free foot.


>Roll 1d1000 = 276 evens


>If successful, she swings fully around using the blade as a pivot, tears the scissor out of the ground, twists her body away in midair and lands nimbly on two feet. With a flourish, she twirls the blade, swings it out to the side, and stops there, getting into a defensive position.

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 768651

File: 1400110541680.png (423.47 KB, 515x731, 86348fad7bc8c9afd25925dc7d16dd…)

>>768643
>The kick to the side of the head certainly wasn't fun, but hey, that kind of thing was common for Peacock. Hell, you could hardly walk down the street in New Meridian without scantily-clad ladies crawlin' outta the woodwork, lookin' to deliver a knee to your sternum.

>Luckily, she'd come across a way to gently dissuade said scantily-clad ladies from engaging that sort of action.


>Shooting them.


>The revolver comes out once again, shooting actual bullets this time. Roll 1d1000 = 192 evens, Roll 1d6 = 2 hits

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 768692

File: 1400111920640.gif (1018.79 KB, 480x271, active_lightsabervsblasternois…)

>>768651
>Roll 1d1000 = 591 evens blocks Roll 1d2 = 2

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 768697

File: 1400112567087.jpg (82.87 KB, 1280x720, active_beat.jpg)

>>768692
>>768651
>Startled by a firearm that shot actual bullets and not something bizarre like sewing pins, Ryuko raises her blade and moves to simply block the shots. She underestimates their speed, and two slip past her guard.

>The first bullet grazes one arm, tearing through the uniform and creating a nice gash. The second buries itself in the same arm. She lets out a brief cry of pain and shifts her blade to hold in the other hand before stepping backwards.


>Again, the pupil of the bizarre armor looks up, the 'eye' narrowing.


I know, I know!
>she growls, looking down at the eye,
I'm fine, I just need a sec…!

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 768717

File: 1400113664382.png (125.77 KB, 540x540, d3d96a3c98cea41ec78d2749cae86e…)

>>768697
>Seizing the moment of opportunity, Peacock rushes in, gun-sword thing at the ready, taking a lunging stab aimed straight for the middle of Ryuko's chest. Roll 1d1000 = 726 evens

Hey, lady, I'm gonna give ya the benefit o' the doubt and say you have a parasite you're talkin' to there, and y'ain't just some loony with a sword, but cripes! Couldja at least pretend y'wanna win this?

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 768724

File: 1400114180596.jpg (123.98 KB, 1280x720, active_ZOOMZOOMMOTHAFUCKA.jpg)

>>768717
>She can't even raise her blade in time to block; the knife hits her straight on,
clank!
>yet it strikes the hard armor over her chest, protecting her from a fatal wound, but still bruising her and causing her to stumble back a bit. The eye tilts at an angle to glare through narrowed 'lids' at Peacock.

Senketsu…

>The grip of her good arm tightens on the handle of her blade.


Is not…

>The vents at the back of her armor flare to life, rocketing her forward in what is almost a last-ditch attempt to win the match.


A PARASITE!

>She swings her blade as she blasts by her opponent, aiming to barely slash at Peacock.

>Roll 1d1000 = 634 evens hit

>Regardless, she speeds a small distance past her, before pivoting on her heel, still powered by the blasts of energy, and rockets towards Peacock again to swing wildly at her.

>Roll 1d1000 = 606 evens and Roll 1d5 = 3 hit

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 768750

File: 1400115618263.jpg (171.21 KB, 800x885, 1025324.jpg)

>>768724
>A quick nick across the side, eh, she'd seen worse.

>A few cuts across the chest, rather painful but nothing she couldn't bounce back from in time.


>Another severed limb? Now that was downright disrespectful.


>Peacock's left hand, caught in the end of Ryuko's little sword-aided tantrum, was tossed high into the air before being caught with the right.


>For the first time since she entered this tournament, Peacock was rather displeased. Her usual grin slid off of her face momentarily, replaced with a disturbingly tranquil glare.


>She begins casually circling around Ryuko, somehow just screwing her hand back onto the wrist as she talks at length.


Now, two things here, girly. First off, if you try to play this game-
>She gestures to her newly-reattached hand.
I guarantee you'll run outta parts 'fore I do.

Second of all, ain't nothin' wrong with hostin' a parasite. After all, you're lookin' at the poster girl o' Anti-Skullgirl Lab 8.
>Her smile returns as she takes a deep bow, momentarily forgetting that nobody in this world knows what the hell she's referring to.

Really, you're gonna live a short life, anyhow.
>She levels her gun once more at Ryuko's chest.
Why make it an angry one?
This post was edited by its author on .

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 768751

>>768750
>Roll 1d1000 = 977 evens, Roll 1d4 = 1 hits

Matoi Ryuko!GNAKEDWUXo 768768

File: 1400116440783.jpg (82.95 KB, 1280x720, active_facethewrathofmyblade.j…)

>>768750
>Drowning out her opponent's voice with her inner soundtrack, Ryuko continues her assault, ignoring the severed hand that she just screws back on. Point-blank, she tanks the bullet, and it just pings right off her chestplate.

>Roll 1d1000 = 413

>Evens, min damage. Ryuko swings her blade Roll 1d4 = 4 more times to produce light cuts and finishes it off by kicking Peacock's chest, aiming to send her towards the edge of the ring. The vents on the back of her armor stop blasting the energy and she falls to her feet, breathing heavily.


>Odds, max damage.

>http://youtu.be/uc7EcuqVhPE?t=1m1s
>She swings the sword back, and keeps it there.
SCISSOR BLADE
>A blade dislodges from the length of the scissor, swinging outward and doubling the length of the already huge weapon.
DECAPITATION MODE
>She somehow holds it in one hand. With immense force and a loud, feral yell, she slams the huge implement into her opponent.

>If max damage, Roll 1d1000 = 928 evens ring out.

768770

File: 1400116652926.jpg (139.77 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_mzttf5FCoh1rxzz06o7_128…)

>>768750
>>768768

>watches as Ryuko swings Peacock out of the ring


>rematerializes in and calps


Bravo! Mako Mankanshoku wins and moves onto round 3!

>she hands "Mako" another croissant

Peacock!TwKE8jJhG2 768777

File: 1400117012800.png (103.99 KB, 558x647, tumblr_m8k7ubnxHj1rvtnano1_128…)

>>768770
>Peacock, meanwhile, is not particularly pleased, stomping her way back to her spot in the stands, all six eyes glued straight ahead and a look of pure, unbridled hatred across her face as she takes her place beside the members of her gang. The smallest of them, a little blue bird-thing, decides to try and break the tension.

Well, boss, y'did your be-

>Avery is barely even able to get out a sixth syllable before his entire body from the neck down is crushed in Peacock's hand with a noise bizarrely similar to a squeaky dog toy.

769227

File: 1400186838963.jpg (26.47 KB, 221x240, Hi hi Amatsuka.Mao.240.1406491…)

>>768777
>>768770
>>768768
>On the plus side of things, it looks like the tougher fighters to fight are starting to get weeded out…theres still the doll girl and the lightning guy, but if she's lucky they'll get cocky and careless and end up losing too…

>Still, even if winning this is super important, she's gotta give the crowds a show, so after making her way into the ring she waves cheerily at the audience.


"So who is gonna fight me this time? At least it won't be some joke like that clown was."

769228

File: 1400187221428.jpg (107.31 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_mrng652c3E1rydq2wo4_128…)

>>769227


>Peashy's grinning as she enters the ring


You'll be fighting me! I promise I'll put up more of a fight than that silly clown!

>she stretches a bit


so put em up!

769229

File: 1400187471766.gif (646.06 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n0odtwlsNM1tnb85eo2_500…)

>>769227
>>769228

>Compa smiles as she enters the ring


I'm confident you both remember that if you get knocked out of the ring or fatally injured you're out

but remember, knocking the other unconscious is an option to!

Good luck

Peashy vs Monello

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Roll 1d1000 = 343
>evens, Monello
>odds, Peashy

769231

File: 1400187776222.jpg (26.19 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mrqr71ZEZg1rnwvfuo2_500…)

>>769229
>>769227

>Peashy stretches a bit before rushing forward and trying to uppercut Mona!


Roll 1d1000 = 808

>evens

769234

File: 1400189008800.jpg (191.98 KB, 850x948, 1342233964913.jpg)

>>769228
>>769229
>Oh, its the brawler from before…this should be good…though she was one of those Goddesses so pushing for a ring out would probably be smar…

>>769231
>And then the other little girl jumps into action before she can react, the uppercut knocking Monello into the air.

"Oww, that hurt! Take this!"

>As she's coming down, Monello throws her upper body forwards and brings her fists down in a Double Ax Handle. Like the pic minus the sword.


>Roll 1d1000 = 939 Evens. If Dub Evens or higher, she hits with enough momentum to actually flip over and tries to slam her legs down on the girl's shoulders as well Roll 1d1000 = 463 Evens.

769235

File: 1400189209752.gif (573.71 KB, 160x160, tumblr_ms25xlYMZJ1s7swf7o8_r1_…)

>>769234

>Peashy sweeps out of the way and grins a bit


Nice try! But you'll have to be faster than that!

>she runs forward and jumps, trying to deliver a kick to Monello


Roll 1d1000 = 44
>evens

769237

File: 1400189771352.jpg (33.83 KB, 500x282, tora3-4.jpg)

>>769235
>Monello takes the kick to the gut, tumbling back to the edge of the arena.

>"Am I still just this weak?…Or is this just the power of a Goddess?"


>Still, the small girl doesn't seem ready to give up, as she pulls herself to her feet. She's just worried that she'll get knocked off before she even has a chance to start.


"…I guess I'll have to start taking things seriously then."

769240

File: 1400189961915.jpg (18.64 KB, 500x281, tumblr_ms34gcRxvy1rnwvfuo4_500…)

>>769237

You weren't taking me seriously?!

>Peashy seems angry


I'm used to grown ups not taking me seriously but other little kids?

>Peashy practically growls as she throws her fist towards Monello


Roll 1d1000 = 696
>evens, hit

>if hit

Roll 1d1000 = 486
>evens, Ring out

769247

File: 1400190344636.png (227.67 KB, 500x279, tumblr_n0odtwlsNM1tnb85eo9_500…)

>>769237
>>769240

aww you couldn't have gone a little easier on her P-ko?

>Peashy responds with a resounding "NOPE!"


…well alright, you're on to the next round of the tourney

Peashy Wins!

769250

File: 1400190549764.jpg (263.37 KB, 1920x1200, 10_0914aisaka_taiga0025.jpg)

>>769240
"Well, I was trying to not give away all my secret moves right aw-…"

>Monello tries to dodge, but even with Eye's help, the other girl's movements are just to quick for her to react in time to.


"…agh-gua~!"

>The Punch sending her right out of the ring.

Lady Black Heart!cSony2gz8E 769707

File: 1400261876761.png (185.59 KB, 500x461, tumblr_mwxsktagnE1rz3txko9_r1_…)

>Stepping into the ring and striking a dramatic pose, Noire was already in her goddess form

>pointing across the arena at her yet to arrive opponent with her, she gritted her teeth and shouted


I saw you transform in your first fight DONT YOU DARE hold back on me

769713

File: 1400262541100.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>769707
So you already know about that….
>Saya walked into the ring and held up her hand.
Lævateinn!
>In a flash of light, her scythe formed before she held it to her side.

Compa!cSony2gz8E 769714

File: 1400262688546.jpg (139.77 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_mzttf5FCoh1rxzz06o7_128…)

>>769707
>>769713

>Compa gulps


well this…is going to be a fight to remember

maybe.

Anyway, if either of you fly out of the ring, or get knocked out of it, you're out, fatal wounds, and you're out, lose conciousness, you're out.

Got it? Alright

Lady Black Heart vs Mahou Rider Ichikou

Heaven..or Hell, let's Rock!

>Compa backs up out of the ring


Roll 1d1000 = 673
>evens, Noire
>odds, Saya

769716

File: 1400263225641.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>769714
>Letting out a sigh, Saya suddenly charged at Black Heart and swung her scythe at her midsection.
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 345

Lady Black Heart!cSony2gz8E 769719

File: 1400263341670.jpg (58.55 KB, 640x391, 640px-Black_heart_noire_hdd_by…)

>>769716

>Noire easily dodges by flying back ward


>She quickly flies forward and tries to slice at Saya's chest with her long glowing sword


Roll 1d1000 = 886
>evens

769727

File: 1400264046727.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>769719
!?
>Sliding back from the slash, she stopped herself before looking back at Black heart.
….
>Spinning her scythe, she pressed the wind symbol before swinging it down sending a heavy gust of wind towards her.
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 776

Lady Black Heart!cSony2gz8E 769732

File: 1400264269254.jpg (48.07 KB, 500x360, 1704137i.jpg)

>>769727

>Black Heart falls out of the sky because of the gust of wind and grunts slightly


Rapid Rush!

>She dives forward towards Saya again and slashes her blade several times


Roll 1d1000 = 849
>evens
>if hit, how many
Roll 1d5 = 2

769744

File: 1400264652722.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>769732
>Using the armor on her free arm, Saya blocked the slashes before swinging her scythe upward at Black heart
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 432

Lady Black Heart!cSony2gz8E 769747

File: 1400264825060.jpg (48.07 KB, 500x360, 1704137i.jpg)

>>769744

>Black Heart gets knocked into the air, groaning loudly


You're not half Bad
>She groans and dives down trying to kick Saya in the head

Roll 1d1000 = 831
>Evens

769751

File: 1400265180697.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>769747
>Grabbing Black Heart's leg, Saya swung her around before swinging her down at the ring.
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 613

Lady Black Heart!cSony2gz8E 769752

File: 1400265434355.jpg (38.54 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mww5dh0cLc1sgp8g3o1_500…)

>>769751

>Black Heart manages to break free from Saya's grasp


>She flies up and her sword starts glowing


Volcano Dive!

>she dives down with a blade charged with volcanic energy and tries to slice down Saya's chest


Roll 1d1000 = 819
>evens

769755

File: 1400265633915.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>769752
>Saya quickly blocked the attack with her Scythe before pressing the earth and fire symbols, the blade took on a more molten look as Saya swung it at Black heart's left arm.
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 12

769769

File: 1400269954928.png (182.29 KB, 640x359, 640px-Ssbb_character_imports_h…)

>>769755

>Hit with a jolt of pain from the schythe's falming impact with her left arm, Noire groaned slightly, and dusted her arm a bit


I'm done pulling my punches!

Impulse Edge!

>she slices at the air and a wave of energy flies towards Saya


Roll 1d1000 = 715
>Evens

>If successful, Noire shouts


Combo Link!

Impact Blade!

>she flies up right after the Impulse Edge blast and performs flurry of slices describable as a dance, each one trying to cut Saya


Roll 1d1000 = 477
>evens
Roll 1d5 = 5
>how many slices if hit

769772

File: 1400271324608.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>769769
>Jumping over the attack, Saya came back down with a strong swing of her Scythe.
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 88

769778

File: 1400272935969.png (92.29 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n4ev0tHwA01r7ska6o1_500…)

>>769772

>The schythe blade slices through Black Heart's arm and a bit of share energy is seen draining from the wound


>In addition, the momentum had sent her to the edge of the ring


why you….

769937

File: 1400292245278.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>769778
Why me what?
>Saya just ran over to her and threw a punch at her jaw.
>evens hit Roll 1d1000 = 785
>odds ring out Roll 1d1000 = 659

770075

File: 1400335490385.png (185.59 KB, 500x461, tumblr_mwxsktagnE1rz3txko9_r1_…)

>>769937

>Noire manages to jump over the punch


You little insolent, BRAT! I'm going to have to use my full power after all!

>Or so she claimed, Noire had in fact been using her full power this entire time, but she doesn't like to admit failure


>she swung a kick towards Saya


Roll 1d1000 = 790
>evens

770079

File: 1400336513126.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>770075
>Falling onto her back from the kick, Saya rolled back into a standing position.
Fine then, I'll have to too.
>Leaping into the air, Saya came back down with a kick towards Black Heart's head.
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 797

770082

File: 1400336750579.jpg (135.67 KB, 500x667, tumblr_n0mvsoYBip1r7ska6o1_500…)

>>770079

>Black Heart flew out of the way and lofted her sword high into the air


Paralyze Fencer!

>She slashes down towards Saya


Roll 1d1000 = 740
>evens

>if success

Roll 1d1000 = 145
>Evens, and Saya is paralyzed for Roll 1d3 = 2 turns

770085

File: 1400338863075.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>770082
>Sliding back, Saya pressed the fire and water symbols on her scythe and swung it to send a cloud of steam toward Black heart.
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 944

770086

File: 1400340192432.png (708.91 KB, 759x1692, Noire_HDD (1).png)

>>770085

>Noire dispels the cloud with a swing of her blade


>seeing Saya shocked at the fact she'd sliced through the steam cloud, Noire dashed forward, seeing the opening


Roll 1d1000 = 698
>evens, Max: she shouts "Infinite Slash!" and flies around Saya, slicing her twelve times with a super charged blade
>odds, Min: she punches Saya's face

770087

File: 1400340586423.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>770086
>Letting out a cry of pain from the slices, Saya fell to her knees and dropped her scythe.

770089

File: 1400340830404.jpg (38.54 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mww5dh0cLc1sgp8g3o1_500…)

>>770087

You've put up a good fight, but I can't let Gamindustri's pride be left to a child and Sadist!

>she tries to kick Saya


Roll 1d1000 = 375
>evens hit

Roll 1d1000 = 18
>evens Ring out

770090

File: 1400341457472.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>770089
>Saya quickly rolled out of the way and swung her leg out to trip Black heart up.
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 519

770091

File: 1400341874809.jpg (63.64 KB, 341x480, 341px-Buraha_by_yumeimu-d5a7ab…)

>>770090

>Black Heart back flipped out of the way quickly enough to avoid being tripped


Still have some fight in you?

Well Good!

>she points her hand forward and shouts


VANISH BUSTER!

>a blast of flames filled with Noire's CPU energy flies towards Saya


Roll 1d1000 = 305
>evens

770092

File: 1400342362504.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>770091
Refleraga!
>Saya stood as the blast was absorbed by an shimmering shield.
>Looking at her, she pointed her hand at her with her fingers posed like a gun and motioned like she was firing it.
>Odds hit Roll 1d1000 = 812
> evens double the power odds the same power. Roll 1d1000 = 105

770093

>>770092

>She manages to fly out of the way


>Breathing heavily she sighs a bit


We could be at this all day couldn't we?

>She slices the air again, sending a sword shaped energy beam towards Saya


Roll 1d1000 = 336
>Evens

770094

File: 1400342464544.jpg (46.07 KB, 480x480, 480px-2b9a8fc5cec26246e9bb3ba9…)

770095

File: 1400343579333.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>770093
>>770094
>Saya stood panting after the attack hit and nodded.
Yeah, we should end this before we both run out of power.
Thunder!
>Using the gun motion again, she sent a bolt of lightning at Black heart.
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 489

770096

File: 1400343689663.jpg (63.64 KB, 341x480, 341px-Buraha_by_yumeimu-d5a7ab…)

>>770095

>Black Heart rolled out of the way of the gun blast


Well you already know there's no way I'm quitting here

>she flies forward and tries to deal an uppercut to Saya


Roll 1d1000 = 753
>evens

770097

File: 1400343918834.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>770096
>Saya quickly flipped back and swung her leg up at Noire's chin.
Same with me.
>evens Roll 1d1000 = 325

770098

File: 1400344006720.jpg (38.54 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mww5dh0cLc1sgp8g3o1_500…)

>>770097

Well at this rate, it all comes down until you pass out from exhaustion!

>She shouted, before rushing forward and trying to slash Saya across the chest, not acknowledging her own injuries.


Roll 1d1000 = 720
>evens

770103

File: 1400344604345.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>770098
You forgot something.
>Saya held her hand to her chest before holding up a hand.
cura
>odds Roll 1d1000 = 497

770104

File: 1400344849982.png (92.29 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n4ev0tHwA01r7ska6o1_500…)

>>770103

…HEALING YOURSELF?! now that's just not fair!

All of us Goddesses have healing skills too but you didn't see us using them!

>Black Heart frowns and holds her hand up


Mediastation T!

Roll 1d1000 = 982
>evens heals

>regardless, afterwards, she dives towards Saya and tries to stab her with her blade


Roll 1d1000 = 590
>evens

770105

File: 1400345186738.jpg (25.01 KB, 156x157, 24.jpg)

>>770104
Except their fights didn't last as lo-
>going quiet as the blade entered her body, she slumped on to the blade in shock.

770107

File: 1400345439619.jpg (58.55 KB, 640x391, 640px-Black_heart_noire_hdd_by…)

>>770105

>Black Heart removes the sword and looked down at Saya angrily


I don't care what you have to say!

>She slices downward in an attempt to deal much more damage


Roll 1d1000 = 752

>evens


Even if you keep healing, you'll eventually run out of Mana.

>if first roll is successful, Noire tries to kick Saya in the gut


Roll 1d1000 = 671
>evens

770111

File: 1400346326602.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>770107
…..
>Saya held out her hand and called her scythe into it.
That's it, I'm done.
>Standing up on shaking legs she placed her left hand on the tip of the blade and slid it back passing the ring over the symbol in reverse order.
>Swinging the Scythe, she sent a rainbow colored magic circle towards Black heart.
Who was it that said not to hold back!?
>roll to dodge.

770116

>>770111

Roll 1d1000 = 911
>evens Dodge

770117

File: 1400347076732.png (182.29 KB, 640x359, 640px-Ssbb_character_imports_h…)

>>770111
>>770116

>Black Heart gets pushed to the edge of the ring by the blast of Rainbow colored magic


>groaning in pain as it burned against her skin, Black Heart frowns


Now you're just showing off…barely any real strength here

>she said in very slight denial, but she was more than capable of surviving quite a few more hits

770120

File: 1400347817257.png (310.3 KB, 1587x1737, Eternity.png)

>>770117
>Saya just stood in the middle of the ring and pointed her Scyte at her as the blade disappeared and a small dragon's head formed and fired a ball of fire at Black heart.
>evens hit Roll 1d1000 = 948
>odds ring out Roll 1d1000 = 947

770121

File: 1400349109022.jpg (38.54 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mww5dh0cLc1sgp8g3o1_500…)

>>770120

>Black Heart gets knocked out of the ring, angrily and grumpy about the whole situation
This post was edited by its author on .

770124

File: 1400349561896.jpg (19.56 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n0odtwlsNM1tnb85eo10_50…)

>>770120
>>770121

>Compa smiles as she enters the ring and claps her hands a bit


Oh wow! Such a heated Battle!

>She looks at Saya


I wish you luck in Round 3!

770126

File: 1400349655826.jpg (25.01 KB, 156x157, 24.jpg)

>>770121
>>770124
>Saya just looked at Compa before promptly falling to the ring out cold.

Plutia!aLEJudith. 770128

File: 1400350664375.png (294.02 KB, 360x750, tumblr_m3thtgPSLF1r29zrvo1_500…)

>And once again, it was Plutia's turn to enter the ring.

Oh I hope I win this round too…

>Though that really depended on who she was fighting… and if she transformed again.

770129

File: 1400350837549.jpg (11.23 KB, 147x154, cool story Nep.jpg)

>>770128

>Blanc steps in and stretches a bit


So I'm fighting you then?

Let's try to give them a good show, alright?

>she said rather calmly, but the look in her eyes and in the way she carried herself showed she might fly off handle at even the slightest comment

770130

File: 1400351015213.jpg (99.59 KB, 500x667, tumblr_n17r83xPrl1rzr017o1_500…)

>>770128
>>770129

More CPU vs CPU Action!

>she looks between the two


I'm just going to assume you both remember the rules….

Plutia Aka Lady Iris Heart vs Blanc, White Heart!

Heaven or Hell!
Leeeet's…Rock!

Roll 1d1000 = 165
>evens, Plutia makes the first movie
>odds, Blanc

770132

File: 1400351251870.jpg (111.04 KB, 500x749, tumblr_mz9i12k1qv1r7ska6o1_500…)

>>770128
>>770129
>>770130

Alright, let's get this show on the road.

>Blanc dashes forward and summons her hammer


Tanzerin Tombe!

>she swings her hammer at Plutia several times


Roll 1d1000 = 912
>evens
>how many
Roll 1d7 = 7

Plutia!aLEJudith. 770139

File: 1400354884351.png (153.38 KB, 268x227, Booooo.PNG)

>>770130
>>770132
>and unlike last time, Plutia ends up being smacked around by the hammer.

Ooooowie!

>trying to get away Blanc and her huge harmful hammer, she whips her Netune doll at the other goddess aiming right for her face.

>evens Roll 1d1000 = 977

770141

File: 1400355154777.jpg (19.55 KB, 500x281, tumblr_n3w5wrzMT31qd2mamo1_500…)

>>770139

>Blanc jumps backward and stretches slightly


>seeing that Plutia was still whiping around the doll, Blanc saw it as an opening


Roll 1d1000 = 631
>evens, Min Damage: she dives forward and hits Plutia with the hammer
>odds, Max Damage: She shouts "Sturn Wind!" and sends a whirlwind of ice at Plutia before shouting "Combo Link!" and "Schewer Schlag!", diving in with a hammer strike powered by ice

Plutia!aLEJudith. 770151

File: 1400356641306.gif (941.05 KB, 500x280, tumblr_mrociuGT9M1sbshipo1_500…)

>>770141
>>770141
>The blizzard and hammer strike send the goddess flying away.

Waaaaaaa!!

>and she crashes down at the edge of ring.


Ow… that was mean.

Roll 1d1000 = 715
>Odds she's too stunned to counter attack.
>Evens she whistles and her doll springs to life leaping at Blanc and starting to hit her. (If evens, evens hit Roll 1d1000 = 61)

770156

File: 1400356811515.jpg (327.72 KB, 850x607, sample_e5440b8475209ee798e7a7e…)

>>770151

>Blanc stretches a bit


If you wanna win the tournament you have to be mean!

>…not realizing what she just said to Plutia might mean to the girl, Blanc dives forward and swings her hammer at her


Roll 1d1000 = 163
>evens, Hit

Roll 1d1000 = 374
>evens Ring ouuut

Plutia!aLEJudith. 770159

File: 1400357190994.png (106.81 KB, 160x260, tumblr_mviekjARK51qg41kno5_250…)

>>770156
>Responding to Blanc's words, Plutia rolls away from the hammer blow.

Well… I guess I'll have to be mean too!

>CONTINUED!

Plutia!aLEJudith. 770164

File: 1400357516395.jpg (255.69 KB, 418x750, tumblr_myycimtNOP1sgf9s4o3_500…)

>>770159
>now bathed in a pink light, Plutia changed into her Goddess form and smiles at her opponent.

Let's give them all a good show Blanc dear~

>acting quickly, she summons her blade to her hand and dashes towards Blanc slashing at her with the weapon.

>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 711

770171

File: 1400357902731.gif (984.81 KB, 400x225, tumblr_mq7f8pvU4z1r6syygo3_400…)

>>770159
>>770164

>Blanc manages to dodge by jumping up over the blade and soon transforming herself


>Swinging her axe around a few times she rolls her eyes, despite a slight instance of fear Iris Heart's pure aura places in one


Cram it thunder Tits!

>Evens, Min Damage:: she slices Plutia with the ax

>odds, Max Damage:She focuses a bunch of energy into her axe and shouts "HARD BREAK!" slicing across Iris Heart's dress with the strength of Mjolnr
Roll 1d1000 = 1

Iris Heart!aLEJudith. 770184

File: 1400358877986.jpg (40.44 KB, 500x280, tumblr_ms1gk5BxrU1s8esvho3_500…)

>>770171
>And once again, she takes another heavy blow forcing her to the edge once again. But this time.. she was wearing a bit less then she was already is causing the crowd to all gasp and gawk.

Now now Whit Heart, you shouldn't be like that. I know your jealous, but people like your type as well~

>She lets her sword change into a bladed whip and lashes out to return the favour.

>Odds hit and exposes White Heart's stomach. Roll 1d1000 = 866

770189

File: 1400359145440.gif (936.1 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mqycn1g8cL1rnwvfuo2_500…)

>>770184

>White Heart just shakes her head and growls under


>she flies forward and slices Iris Heart across the chest


Roll 1d1000 = 662
>evens, Ring out

Iris Heart!aLEJudith. 770197

File: 1400359924571.jpg (9.3 KB, 208x242, Iris_heart_smile.jpg)

>>770189
>Aaaand out if the ring she goes now totally topless for all to see.

Oh no, looks like I lost.

>She didn't seem to upset about it though… instead she gets back up and approaches White Heart with a riding crop.


Now I don't have any more rules to follow! It's not nice to expose a lady in front of people you know~♥

Compa dear, can you call the match so I can get to disciplining please~

770198

File: 1400360026794.jpg (139.77 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_mzttf5FCoh1rxzz06o7_128…)

>>770189
>>770197

>Compa walks into the ring and hoists White Heart's hand into the air


Lady White Heart wins!

…may Iris have pity on all our souls.

770205

File: 1400361068200.png (173.53 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mhc6uy1msc1riuo2jo7_500…)

>>770197
>>770198
>Saya sat watching the fight on a monitor in the waiting room when she heard Iris' statement.
Yeah it might be a good idea to head home for a few days…

770373

File: 1400376205808.jpg (11.12 KB, 180x174, Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Ram.jp…)

>The little girl, whom is a personfication of the DS line of gaming consoles, walked into the ring

>she pointed her wand across at CERA


I'm Ram, you cut my sister in half, and although she's still alive, prepare to die.

Cameron 770399

File: 1400378437412.png (130.63 KB, 284x600, lilly_basic_pout.png)

>>770373
CERA huffed slightly, pouting as she entered the ring, legs clicking slightly.
I had not intended for such drastic results.
She sweeps her sword out dramatically, waiting for the round to start.

770403

File: 1400378574299.png (274.55 KB, 500x285, tumblr_n31rkkpzon1rog0nbo1_500…)

>>770373
>>770399

>Compa skips in holding her giant syringe


Ram vs CERA

Rules're the same as your last fights

Heaven or Hell

Let's Rock!

Roll 1d1000 = 864
>evens, Ram
>odds CERA

770406

File: 1400378810937.jpg (11.12 KB, 180x174, Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Ram.jp…)

>>770399
>>770403

>Ram shakes her head


Yeah yeah Whatever!

>she hoists her wand aloft and immediately unleashes a fire spell that shoots a ball of flame towards CERA


Roll 1d1000 = 975
>evens

Cameron 770412

File: 1400379157451.png (128.6 KB, 284x600, lilly_basic_ara.png)

>>770406
With a swipe of her blade, she deflects the fireball to the side, where it impacts harmlessly on the ground.
Her hind legs spring out, launching her towards Ram with a broad slash of her blade.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 843

770418

File: 1400379499842.jpg (10.37 KB, 167x188, Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Ram.jp…)

>>770412

>Ram blinks a few times, before managing to jump over CERA's slash


Your sword deflected fire? What is that thing made of?!

>she gulps nervously and sends an ice spell CERA's way


Roll 1d1000 = 71
>evens

Cameron 770424

File: 1400379924128.png (128.82 KB, 284x600, lilly_basic_listen.png)

>>770418
With a quick swipe, she deflects the ice as well.
Dwemer Bronze.
With that remark, she jabs, stabbing at Ram.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 932

770428

File: 1400380187385.jpg (70.4 KB, 600x300, Neptunia-mk2-Trailer-1.jpg)

>>770424

>Ram gets stabbed in the chest grunting in pain


aaagh…

Transform…

>in a flash of light she transforms into the pink haired White Sister


>Pointing her staff again at CERA she shouts


Explosion!

>And an explosion bursts fourth from a magic circle on her Staff


Roll 1d1000 = 544
>Evens

Cameron 770459

File: 1400382562164.png (128.97 KB, 284x600, lilly_basic_displeased.png)

>>770428
The explosion tears away the cloth and synthetic flesh from her arm and shoulder, staggering her as it reveals the now-dented bronze of her body, the same color as her blade.
Impressive.
With insane speed, she leaps, lunging for Ram with a series of brutal slashes.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 694
If successful, how many hit, Roll 1d4 = 1

770461

File: 1400382689630.jpg (70.4 KB, 600x300, Neptunia-mk2-Trailer-1.jpg)

>>770459

>While the Goddess gets slashed once against the chest, it doesn't seem to affect her much


You might wanna focus more, since we're already so close to the edge…

Explosion

>she lets loose another explosion


Roll 1d1000 = 865
>Evens

Roll 1d1000 = 924
>evens, Ring out

Cameron 770475

>>770461
CERA dodges the explosion, attempting to leap away from the edge.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 229

770477

File: 1400384030121.jpg (48.59 KB, 283x405, 118785-full.jpg)

>>770475

>Ram just chuckles a bit


Keep trying, please!

>she dives down and tries to kick CERA's neck


Roll 1d1000 = 259
>evens

Cameron 770502

>>770477
Swiftly dodging, CERA lunges towards the center of the ring.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 376
If successful, she skids, turning around and charging with a massive blow.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 48

770507

File: 1400386675695.png (7.58 KB, 90x92, ow.png)

>>770502

>White Sister gets hit across the chest by the massive blade, groaning loudly, share energy dripping down her arm


Why you little…!

Time for my ultimate technique!

>She aims her wand forward, mana building and charging in front of it


I learned this from Godzilla against MechaGodzilla

Absolute….ZERO

>a massive ball of ice energy hurls towards CERA


Roll 1d1000 = 910
>Evens

Cameron 770510

>>770507
The magic strikes CERA, forcing her back, even as it forms frost and ice all over her, synthetic skin and clothing freezing, causing her body to seem frozen in place.
Seconds pass in tense silence, before her motors whirred to life in full force, the slightest of movement visible as she attempted to shatter the ice.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 680

770513

File: 1400387249024.jpg (70.4 KB, 600x300, Neptunia-mk2-Trailer-1.jpg)

>>770510

>Ram looks shocked for a moment


You broke free already?!

I'll just have to try something less powerful…


Icicle tornado!

>A giant tornado flies from her staff, shooting icicle


>Tornado hit

Roll 1d1000 = 695
>Evens

>Icicles hit

Roll 1d1000 = 705
>Evens
>how many Roll 1d40 = 32

Cameron 770516

>>770513
The attacks zip past her, and as she moves the ice cracks and breaks away in pieces, as do her dress and her skin underneath, until only her frozen face, and she slowly reaches up with her free hand, takes hold of the ice and flesh…

And pulls it off, revealing a feminine bronze skull, the blue mechanical orbs of her eyes still moving in their sockets, before she hefts her blade and charges with an unholy shriek emitting from her open jaw as she takes a powerful downward swing at Ram.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gL4XqkQOFU
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 433

770518

File: 1400387860360.png (16.41 KB, 121x130, heehee.png)

>>770516

>White Sister stutters for a brief moment as the figure beneath CERA's shell is revealed


>However, instead of cowering in fear like most might, she laughs a bit


Yikes, guess even gynoids have skeletons

>She rubs her chin


You're still cute though CERA, too bad I'm going to take you out!

Roll 1d1000 = 928
>evens, Max: She repeats the absolute Zero attack
>odds, she just swats CERA's lack of nose

>if max

Roll 1d1000 = 97
>evens Ring out

Cameron 770520

>>770518
Once again, she's encased in ice, and once again her motors whir mightily, striving to repeat their success.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 174

If successful, she'd take a few more deliberate cuts at her opponent.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 445
If success, Roll 1d4 = 2 hit

770522

File: 1400388462710.jpg (70.4 KB, 600x300, Neptunia-mk2-Trailer-1.jpg)

>>770520

>Ram flies out of the way of the blade


This has been a great fight, I hope you've had fun…
but you know what, you're probably smart too, what happens to colder metal when it's exposed to too much heat too soon?

>she aims her staff again


Airblast and Explosion!

>out of it comes a blast of air, which soon gets consumed by Ram's explosion spell, enhancing it

Roll 1d1000 = 520
>Evens

Cameron 770523

>>770522
CERA is staggered once again, metal plates cracking around the edges, her joints whirring, visibly damaged.
She seems to audibly grimace despite lacking a face.
You… underestimate the strength of dwemer bronze.
She advances slowly, her joints protesting as she walks, swinging her blade somewhat clumsily with both hands.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 65

770625

File: 1400426629132.png (7.58 KB, 90x92, ow.png)

>>770523

>White Sister flies out of the way and grits her teeth a bit


with how much I'm using this I'm bound to pass out soon…

but!

ABSOLUTE ZERO!

>she fires the ice energy beam again


Roll 1d1000 = 451
>evens

>if success, she then flies up and tries to use explosion again

Roll 1d1000 = 292
>evens

Cameron 770788

>>770625
CERA leaps to the side, dodging the icy beam.
Moving at a lowered pace as her joints grind, but still quickly, she would unleash several slashes at Ram.
Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 554
If success, Roll 1d4 = 1 hit

770795

File: 1400451780952.jpg (48.59 KB, 283x405, 118785-full.jpg)

>>770788

>White Sister gets slashed across the chest, and falls to the ground


>she tries to get back up at least somewhat


Roll 1d1000 = 507
>Evens

>if success, she aims her want and shouts "Absolute zero…"

Roll 1d1000 = 416
>evens

>if failure, sh falls to the ground, out cold

770797

File: 1400451904979.gif (1000.92 KB, 500x242, tumblr_n0odtwlsNM1tnb85eo3_500…)

>>770788
>>770795

>Compa dances into the ring and hoists CERA's arm up


CERA wins, congrats on going on to round 3!

Cameron 770798

File: 1400452049695.png (122.07 KB, 284x600, lilly_back_devious.png)

>>770797
CERA has her arm hoisted as she stares into the crowd, before freeing her arm and politely cursying to the crowd, then leaving the ring, her flesh and clothing appearing as the cracks in her metal disappear.

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771659

File: 1400536101578.jpg (754.82 KB, 1272x1509, Checkoutmysweethat.jpg)

>Julia steps into the arena lightly, looking around at the spectators and stretching her arms and legs. She seems slightly tense this time around, as though she already knew things weren't going to be quite as easy as just punting a head out of the arena.

771682

File: 1400537130342.png (150.05 KB, 323x360, Zilla-tan, peace.PNG)

>>771659

>The, currently 10 ft tall, green scaled mutated marine iguanga entered the ring, her glowing eyes flaring for a moment, as her spins glowed with radioactivity for a split second


May the best woman win

>she offers a hand to shake

771697

File: 1400537504175.jpg (58.99 KB, 500x667, tumblr_n2ywb015uF1s46dn0o1_500…)

>>771659
>>771682

>Compa enters the ring


>she looks between the two


You know the rules, and so do I.

Julia Affleck vs Zilla Tatopolus

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!

>music starts playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

…I'm sorry, Neptune told me to do it

>she bows quietly and walks out of the ring, the music still playing


Roll 1d1000 = 302
>Julia evens
>Zilla odds

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771706

File: 1400537768185.jpg (112.86 KB, 955x809, Bendover.jpg)

>>771682
>Julia looks up at the gigantic reptile who also appeared to have some kind of viciously glowing spikes on her back, and then the offered hand. Julia stares at it for a few minutes, before shaking it heartily.
Yeah! May the best woman win!
>>771697
>After the handshake, Julia's legs grow a bright blue and she leaps backwards a fair distance, skidding against the ground when she comes in to land, only to charge forward with the speed of a bullet and launch a flying kick at Zilla's head.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 449

771711

File: 1400537903504.png (154.41 KB, 322x356, YES FINALLY, SOMEONE WANTS FAN…)

>>771706

>Zilla sidesteps at high speed and tries to trip Julia up with a tail sweep


Roll 1d1000 = 893
>Evens

Not bad! Alteration magic?

>she asked curiously regardless of whether or not her tail sweep is succesful

Plutia!aLEJudith. 771712

File: 1400537924104.png (83.98 KB, 227x227, Plutia1.png)

>>771697
>Gigging in the stands is Plutia.

Oh Neppy, you're so silly~

>Though she found herself humming along to the song. She did like it after all.

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771731

File: 1400538546157.jpg (88.28 KB, 685x774, Youcan'tseemeI'mhiding.jpg)

>>771711
>Julia spots the tail sweep incoming and, using her still empowered legs, leaps over it. She grins slightly as Zilla points out her observations
Yeah! I guess it's kinda hard to notice compared to all the other crazy stuff going on here.
>The same blue glow surrounding her, Julia's body twists around and she launches a lightning quick barrage of kicks at Zilla
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 577
>If hits, how many Roll 1d5 = 4

771742

File: 1400538907278.png (41 KB, 324x353, I'm going to atomic breath you…)

>>771731

>Zilla manages to quickly dodge each of the kicks


Well it's not that it's hard to notice, I just haven't been watching the fights because I like to be surprised by my opponents

>She stops and sees when Julia stops kicking that she has an opening to try something


Roll 1d1000 = 163
>Evens, her scales illuminate bright blue again before the same blue light can be seen coming from her mouth, and she unleashes a blast of atomic breath; Max Damage
>odds, she just punches the other woman, Min damage

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771753

File: 1400539746878.jpg (93.43 KB, 1280x720, Ehehehe.jpg)

>>771742
>Julia frowns as her kicks miss, but hey, she wasn't naturally designed for combat, so it'd make sense that she wasn't the best fighter out there…And that was probably why she got clocked in the face like a chump, Julia staggers back from the punch, nearly falling over before she rights herself and rubs her face
Well…It's not hard to notice in what's going on…More that people don't often question it! There's weirder and more wonderful stuff out there.
>Julia's legs stop glowing after this, and she makes her way over to Zilla, seeming remarkably slower than she did earlier, and she throws a punch, just before impact, the fist glows blue as her legs did earlier and would impact with a force powerful enough to at least hurt someone as big as Zilla
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 103

771757

>>771753

>Zilla jumps over the kick again


that's fair enough, I know my Dad would have a field day studying some of the stuff here if he lived here

>her hand morphs into a claw and she slices it at Julia


Roll 1d1000 = 913
>evens

His name's Nick Tatopoulos, maybe you've heard of him ?

771759

File: 1400540006230.png (45.38 KB, 317x360, heeeeee.PNG)

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771773

File: 1400540806696.jpg (70.64 KB, 1280x720, Gaaah.jpg)

>>771757
>>771759
>The glow fades away from her hand and instead covers her body for the split second that was needed for her to bob away from the clawing attack, before it vanishes again
Never heard of any Tatopoulos before you! Maybe he's just somewhere I've never been before? I don't even think I've been half of the places on Rigel Prima!
>Julia's hands glow again with the same blue light, and she launches a powerful right cross at Zilla's mid-section
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 625
>Should that work, she'll follow up with a left uppercut!
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 640

771774

File: 1400540925113.png (128.21 KB, 310x345, Ren-sama, lets go to my room~.…)

>>771773

>Zilla darts out of the way of the punch


I don't know, the last place I saw him he was still living on Manhattan

>she pouts a bit, before trying to tail sweep Julia

Roll 1d1000 = 557
>Evens

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771782

File: 1400541478044.jpg (58.84 KB, 1280x720, Murder.jpg)

>>771774
>Julia grits her teeth as the punch is dodged, once again concentrating her mana towards her reflexes to jump the tail sweep coming in
I've never heard of a Manhatten either…
>While in mid-air, she twists her body around to launch a roundhouse kick at Zilla, the glow surrounding her foot
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 533

771786

File: 1400541705144.png (40.52 KB, 308x338, oh my.PNG)

>>771782

>Zilla dodges the kick again, this time by sliding under Julia


Really? Wow. They call it the big apple…for some reason, I still don't understand why, I only found fish in their harbor, no apples

Roll 1d1000 = 407
>Evens, she unleashes a blast of atomic breath towards Julia's crotch, Max Damage
>odds, she quickly gets up and does a tail sweep, Min Damage

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771793

File: 1400542480963.jpg (165.21 KB, 1024x1055, What.jpg)

>>771786
>Julia curses, the sweep was time to hit her as she landed…No way of getting out of that one. Julia falls and is tripped by the sweep, sending her rolling away from Zilla, skidding across the floor. Julia pulls herself to her feet and tries to dust herself off.
Well, I was born here! Well, not Gameindustri. I haven't tried any Gameindustri food, I'll probably go do that once I'm finished with the tournament…So, I didn't come through any of those fancy rifts.
>The blue glow surrounds Julia's legs and she charges once more, though instead of launching another kick, once she finds herself in front of Zilla, the glow migrates to her right hand as she tries for a vicious uppercut
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 674

771798

>>771793

>Zilla growls under her breath as she's uppercutted


>she lands roughly on her rear before getting up and rubbing her chin slightly as she continued the conversation


Well that's neat, you know a bit more than I do in that case…well not much since I've been here for 50 years…well not here in Gamindustri, but in Mo'galile.timetravel is annoying…

>she shakes her head


Anyway…
Roll 1d2 = 1
>1 she tries to kick Julia
>2 she throws a bag of doritos from her hoodie pocket at Julia

Roll 1d1000 = 74
>Evens, the attack hits

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771817

File: 1400543707738.jpg (51.75 KB, 1280x720, Ugh.jpg)

>>771798
>Julia smirks a little as she FINALLY manages to land a hit on the kaiju woman. But the smile quickly fades as Zilla manages to land a kick on her, Julia staggers back again, Zilla's large size helping in causing more damage. Julia moves in once again, arms glowing as they did before, and she launches a left cross.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 807

771823

File: 1400543897155.png (128.21 KB, 310x345, Ren-sama, lets go to my room~.…)

>>771817

>Zilla darts out of the way, running behind Julia


>she digs into her pocket and throws a sharpened…dorito shuriken at Julia


>before even questioned about them she answers


…I get very bored in the lab at home, ok?
Roll 1d1000 = 624
>Evens

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771837

File: 1400545408531.jpg (66.82 KB, 1280x720, Andthat'swhyyou'reanidiot.jpg)

>>771823
>Julia doesn't have the time to react, and the dorito shuriken finds it's way into her back
ARGH!
>Julia falls forward, not quite expecting anything pointy and she reaches around and pulls out the offending object
Is this a…
>She stares at the dorito shuriken for a long while, before throwing it aside
What a waste of food! Somebody could have eaten that!
>Julia's arms bulk up once more and she charges towards Zilla, this time attempting to use her high speed and momentum to shoulder-barge the Kaiju
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 270

771840

File: 1400545714816.png (150.05 KB, 323x360, Zilla-tan, peace.PNG)

>>771837

>Zilla yelps as she gets knocked over by the high velocity shoulder barge


>She slowly gets back up, she holds her claws to her chest before throwing them up and roaring in rage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYsfvIc3s6g

>her spines glow and she unleashes a blast of atomic breath flying straight towards Julia


Roll 1d1000 = 975
>evens

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771850

File: 1400548286882.jpg (126.16 KB, 1440x810, Ihaveanidea.jpg)

>>771840
>Julia cracks her knuckles, seeming to have a little bit more success now. Though that…glowing couldn't be normal. Julia's suspicions are confirmed when the giant atomic blast comes flying towards her. Her eyes widen and she focuses her mana into her legs and takes a leap into the sky, rocketing over the breath weapon, she angles her jump precisely and aims a foot at Zilla, coming flying down with a kick aimed at the kaiju's head.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 920

771854

File: 1400548733748.png (145.17 KB, 312x353, ...you went in my basement.PNG)

>>771850

>Zilla falls to the ground as she's kicked in the head



…ouch

>she unleashes another blast, albeit a bit dazed and unable to aim as well


Roll 1d1000 = 598
>Evens

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771864

>>771854
>Evens to block Roll 1d1000 = 880

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771880

File: 1400551101925.jpg (70.64 KB, 1280x720, Gaaah.jpg)

>>771854
>>771864
>As the atomic breath aims vaguely at Julia, she realises almost immediately she wasn't going to escape from most of the damage. So, there waas the other route. Blocking it. As the atomic blast makes it's way over to Julia, her entire body glows with bright blue light just before the blast entirely engulfs her. Once the dust settled and the blast faded away…What appeared to be a woman with dark grey, almost black, skin…Her hands held in front of her in a guarding position. The grey colouration fades away and Julia moves back to a standing position, breathing heavily
Wow…That was…something! Don't think I'd last through something like that again…
>She drops back into a fighter's stance
All right then, let's get back into the action!

771888

File: 1400551419244.png (169.89 KB, 334x361, smiles extremely-casual.PNG)

>>771880

>Zilla blinks quite stunned for a few moments


Now that's impressive!

hmmm…I wonder

>Zilla tries to grow back to a portion of her regular size, growing about Roll 1d10 = 4 ft 8 and above and she ends up ringing herself out


>otherwise, she swipes her tail at Julia


Roll 1d1000 = 350
>Evens

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771905

File: 1400553310238.png (421.61 KB, 447x490, Comeonthen!.png)

>>771888
>Julia's still not quite prepared to react, and thus, gets slapped with the, now much bigger, tail. Julia skids across the floor and looks up at the now 14ft Kaiju.
…Well, two can play at that game!
>Julia claps her hands together, and suddenly a gigantic swarm of blue mana particles swarm around the Vescarian, they course and pulse with the energy of someone REALLY REALLY good at Alteration…With just a little time, Julia grows in size until she matches Zilla in size perfectly…But she's not done yet, the mana still swarming around the now much larger woman. Earthen armour starts to form around the woman, forging a barrier of protection between the much squishier wizard and the giant reptile capable of breathing atomic power at people. The brown, earthy colour quickly darkens and deepens into the clean silver of metal and before Zilla would now stand a metallic suit of armour around her height, Julia's voice echoing out behind it
NOW THEN! Let's get this done!
>The giant armoured Julia moves towards Zilla, closing the gap with another powerful uppercut.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 534

771910

File: 1400553481309.png (150.05 KB, 323x360, Zilla-tan, peace.PNG)

>>771905

>Zilla growns, falling to the ground after being uppercutted, a bit of blood sinking down her chin from the punc


>she slowly lumbers back up


Alright, now this is what I'm talking about! No more holding back!

>she plunges her claws towards Julia's shoulders


Roll 1d1000 = 909
>evens

>if successful, she then lets loose a blast of atomic fire

Roll 1d1000 = 826
>Evens

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771919

File: 1400554340035.png (262.54 KB, 445x415, Readyingtheaxehandle.png)

>>771910
>Julia saw the claws incoming and moves in to intercept, grabbing Zilla's arms out of the air and holding them in place
Too slow!
>She then pulls the hands towards her and lets go, to hopefully off-balance Zilla and then aims a crushing head butt at the Kaiju.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 854
>Should that connect, she follows up with a left cross.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 631

771921

File: 1400554409795.png (33.71 KB, 299x294, ATOMIC FIRE.PNG)

>>771919

>Gets knocked over, falling to the ground and grunting lowly under her breath


>she aims her head up and fires a blast of atomic breath!


Roll 1d1000 = 614
>Evens

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771934

File: 1400555245412.png (691.67 KB, 871x490, VIRALPUNCH!.png)

>>771921
>Julia's headbutt worked! But unfortunately, it didn't leave enough time to dodge it, and the atomic breath washes over the metal armour. Fortunately, the armour was thick enough to not just cook instantly when faced with it, but it wasn't going to be taking multiple hits. Julia staggers back and grits her teeth behind the armour, she wasn't going to be keeping this up for long…Nonetheless, she had to try. Once again, she closes the gap between them and aims a sharp straight punch at Zilla's head
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 657

771935

File: 1400555410000.png (154.41 KB, 322x356, YES FINALLY, SOMEONE WANTS FAN…)

>>771934

>Zilla manages to duck under Julia's punch


>she attempts to sweep her tail beneath the massive metal woman's leg


Roll 1d1000 = 675
>evens

>If successful, her spines glow with blue light for a good minute, before she unleashes a Red spiral beam of atomic breath, aimed towards the area she'd previously damaged


Roll 1d1000 = 403
>evens

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 771947

File: 1400556623354.png (685.8 KB, 871x490, Elbowed.png)

>>771935
>Metal Julia braces her leg against the incoming tail, letting it bounce harmlessly against her leg and responding by launching a punch at Zilla's gut
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 289
>And if it hits, she follows up with a speeding uppercut
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 703

771950

File: 1400556793749.png (128.21 KB, 310x345, Ren-sama, lets go to my room~.…)

>>771947

>Zilla ducks under the punch again, and gulps, charging the atomic breath again


Roll 1d1000 = 493
>evens

>Regardless, she says in a heavily breathed tone


This is really fun!~

Meanwhile, elsewhere on Gamindustri 772569

File: 1400628063154.png (226.89 KB, 504x519, dsa2.PNG)

>Monello hadn't even been watching the fights after she lost hers. Instead making her way dejectedly through the city.

"…"

>Now, she's leaning against a railing, just waiting for a ride back to Belle'Ayn…where she can just hide in her room forever or something.


"…"

>…Its not that she lost to a Goddess that bugs her…


"…"

>Its that she got knocked out of the ring so easily, so early on. The first match was a joke, too, so its not like she can tell herself it was just a fluke.


"…"

>Sure she didn't use Eye's abilities right away in the second match…but…the girl didn't even have to use her Goddess Form to win…


"…"

>Has she really gotten that weak?…Or is it just that almost everyone in this world is too strong for her to ever compete with? Either way it just digs in deeper her feelings of powerlessness, if she can't even fight a real opponent in a tournament…how can she even hope to she's able to protect anyone?

772589

File: 1400628801026.gif (129.49 KB, 445x360, tumblr_mitcpq4I0K1rxeywdo1_500…)

>>772569
>Saya walked through the city rubbing her eyes with a yawn. Looking at the various shops and buildings.
"This tournament isn't getting any better."
>Looking off to the side, she spotted Mona and walked over to her.
Hey, are you ok?

Meanwhile, elsewhere on Gamindustri 772611

File: 1400629801060.png (413.95 KB, 685x669, vfd.PNG)

>>772589
>The girl seems to jump a little at the voice, before looking over her shoulder.

>"Oh its just Saya."


"Why do you care anyways? If you're just here to laugh at me or treat me like a weak little kid, you can just shove off."

>Despite her words, her expression makes it very apparent that she's not okay, not okay at all.

772622

File: 1400630420393.png (115.42 KB, 250x322, tumblr_mhc6uy1msc1riuo2jo2_250…)

>>772611
>Saya just gave the girl a flat look.
It's rather insulting that you think I would do that Mona.
>Hopping onto the railing, the rabbit sat down and looked at the sky.
Beside, you're not weak at all.

772647

>>772640
>>772642
Ahem, I don't mean to be rude, but I'm the OP/GM of this thread, and I'd like to ask you to take these posts elsewhere. I know I had not tagged the thread as closed, but giving the context, I'd believe it to be a given. I apologize if this has inconvenienced you in anyway. Please do not respond to this post, if you want to contact me presonally, you'll have to find my steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/IvoryScratch/

Meanwhile, elsewhere on Gamindustri 772648

File: 1400631720186.png (533.3 KB, 866x730, p[.PNG)

>>772622
"It doesn't really matter anyways, since pretty much everyone is some sort of insanely strong monster or they have some crazy superpowered form, or some super cheap ability that I can't even begin to compete with."

>Not to mention that this was her best shot at the kind of power that'd even begin to be able to face off with that hook handed bastardo…and she completely blew it.


"Why are you here anyways? Did you lose your fight too?"

772652

File: 1400632115498.jpg (22.8 KB, 156x157, 16.jpg)

>>772648
But you still tried though Mona.
Just because someone is strong doesn't mean there's no way to beat them.
I'm here cause I wanted to take a walk around.
>Letting out a sigh, she looked over to her.
Let me ask you, why did you join this tournament?

Meanwhile, elsewhere on Gamindustri 772661

File: 1400633195953.png (458.64 KB, 951x645, nbv.PNG)

>>772652
>The small girl snaps up at the bunnygirl.

"For the prize of course, idiota!…I mean, theres all these crazy powerful people who I can't win against, but that CPU thingy would have changed all that! But I'm not even strong enough to do that! It's the same as if I hadn't even entered at all!"

772669

File: 1400633685076.jpg (45.88 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mqwr1vXOmY1rhklr1o3_500…)

>>772661
Why did you want to fight these powerful people?
And why did you want the CPU?
>Saya held up her hands and a ball of water formed in each palm.
>The one in her left hand formed into a small sword.
Did you want the power just to fight those that are stronger than you?
>The one her her right hand formed into a shield.
Or did you want it to protect those that are important to you?

772677

File: 1400634842162.gif (495.91 KB, 320x180, tumblr_lqkmagBdYb1qht847.gif)

>>772669
>The girl presses her hand against her face like she's got a headache, before slowly clenching her hand into a fist.

"I just said that I needed it to get stronger. Even if its a shortcut, even if its cheating, I don't care! I don't have time to worry about stuff like that!"

"And those are both the same thing! Protecting the people you care about means taking out the people who try and hurt them or take them away before they can do so! They keep coming and coming too…I even missed one of them completely because of Dogbreath's cheap tricks! I gotta be strong enough to take them all down…but even here I got thrashed as soon as it was time to really fight…"

772691

File: 1400636045756.gif (977.63 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mihk9oKBC31qgw02vo1_500…)

>>772677
Mona are they really the same thing though?
Are you really protecting someone by trying to taking those that are after them out before they can attack or are you making it worse?
Like you just said, they keep coming and coming meaning that once you take out someone strong there's a chance that someone even more powerful can appear after that.
>Placing her hands together, the water formed into a figure welding a sword and shield fighting a larger figure and losing as another watched on.
And you can't do this alone either.
>The figure that was watching then rushed over to help the sword and shield using figure.
Work with the ones that you want to protect Mona.

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 772790

File: 1400641213459.png (341.62 KB, 519x489, Incomingfist.png)

>>771950
>And in came the atomic breath again, but once again, Metal Julia raises her arms and covers her body with them, guarding against the most of the blast, before she uncrosses her arms
Yeah, you said it!
>And she lumbers over once again, aiming a heavy punch at Zilla's head.
>Evens Roll 1d1000 = 990

772793

File: 1400641357348.png (145.17 KB, 312x353, ...you went in my basement.PNG)

>>772790

>Zilla takes the Punch to the side of her face and stumbles down onto her kness


>groaning lowly she…


Roll 1d1000 = 706

>evens, fells onto the ground, passed out

>odds, gets up and headbutts Julia

Julia Affleck Forsworth Fitchley!Ren/VL7f/Q 772800

File: 1400641900717.jpg (619.68 KB, 1440x810, Relaxingallcool.jpg)

>>772793
>Julia looks down at the unconscious Zilla and lets out a long sigh of relief, the blue mana particles surrounding her that caused her alteration earlier burst into the air, as she shrinks and de-armours, until she's back to her usual size. She falls backwards into a sitting position next to Zilla
Whew…That was some fight you gave me…Didn't think I was going to win with all the openings I gave…
>She looks around the area
…Somebody going to call this?

772802

File: 1400642008706.png (202.98 KB, 500x274, tumblr_mzd2kq5wZY1s4lvaeo1_500…)

>>772793
>>772800

>Compa shyly walks in as she watches Zilla devirtualize


Julia Wins!

Congratulations on moving on to round 3!

>Compa hugs Julia before heading out of the ring

>How did I even get here...? Yuu!ZombieZ6dM 772819

File: 1400643459967.jpg (52.01 KB, 704x787, Yuu53.jpg)

FoxTrott!uvadBiRdiE 772827

File: 1400643734183.gif (952.33 KB, 500x281, senketsu_oniisan.gif)

>>772819
Pssst!
If you wanna RP, come talk to us in the OOC, first. https://mlpchan.net/rp/res/770898+50.html
Or, well… talk as much as Yuu can. She's not very talkative, from what I've seen of Kore wa zombie desu ka.

772870

File: 1400646915020.png (474.15 KB, 726x687, bfd.PNG)

>>772691
"Yeah, but if they're gonna keep coming anyways, at least there's less of them. Its not like they can be talked out of it either. So you gotta hit 'em hard and fast, or else you'll lose eventually, cause they'll just keep coming back."

>At the next bit she balls up her fists though…and seems to be shaking, though its hard to tell if its out of fury or something else.


"I know, I know, I know! Thats why I need more power! I mean yeah, sure other people help, but they keep getting distracted and letting Dogbreath through! I can't let Styx fight him either, cause last time he got taken away! Styx is my underling so I gotta protect him myself anyways, so I gotta be stronger!"

772872

File: 1400647573337.jpg (22.39 KB, 155x155, 9.jpg)

>>772870
>Saya stood up and took a few steps forward before turning and holding a hand out to Mona.
You can let him fight.
If you want to protect him, trust him and those that also want to protect him.
Work with them, make plans. You don't need to do this all by yourself.
Don't put all this pressure on yourself.

772875

File: 1400649098222.png (294.95 KB, 458x620, d2e1.PNG)

>>772872
>The girl steps back from the proffered hand.

"Its not that simple! You don't get it at all! Styx is probably the only one who does! Sure Dogbreath is a coward and a cheater, but even with fighting him once, he's not just someone who you can stop by throwing a bunch of people at him and hoping someone gets lucky! If that was all it took, Eye could have bit his head off by now!"

>She shakes a bit, though this time its obviously anger.


"So we gotta have someone strong enough to take him on directly, and noone else seems to even be trying to get strong enough to do that other than me! Styx just wants to keep everyone else from getting hurt too, even though he knows he can't beat him head on either!"

772878

File: 1400650677735.jpg (20.97 KB, 160x156, 31.jpg)

>>772875
>Saya looked Mona directly in the eyes.
I don't get it huh?
Mona you have no idea what I get.
Making a plan is not throwing a bunch of people at an opponent hoping that at least one will win. It means working together!
>Lowering her hands,they shook a little.
And how do you know that you're the only one trying to get stronger?
Have you checked to see what the others that care about him are doing? Or are you just rushing in?
Look at what the one you're protecting is doing.
Is he just letting people protect him or is he trying to do the same for them since they're important to him too?
>Saya's calm expression shifted into one of rage.
You can't do all this by yourself Mona, it will get you killed!
Do you want to leave Fio, Styx and all those you care about behind to mourn!?

772883

File: 1400652339657.jpg (246.81 KB, 1277x711, Toradora! - 04 - Large 10.jpg)

>>772878
>Monello isn't calming down any either.

"Ya don' understand at all! Of 'course I don' wanna die! I'm not some idiota! But…but…even if Styx is a bit stronger now, he…he still lost…he got tooken away…he's Family…so I gotta protect him!"

>She does keep backing away step by step though.


"You don't understand! Styx and Big Sis get it, but no one else does! Its why he always jumps into trouble and gets all beat up so no one else gets hurt! Don't act like ya' know what its like, bimba!"

>Her defiance wins out against her sadness…for now. While she looked like she might start to cry before…now she's just yelling at the top of her lungs.

772887

File: 1400654093298.png (21.28 KB, 100x100, tumblr_inline_mqdo2mN1rZ1qz4rg…)

>>772883
I don't understand?
I don't understand!?
>Saya stomped as she walked towards Mona.
Do you even know why I'm this strong?!
I have people I want to protect.
I have my sister, my wife, friends, the people in town and the manor!
>With each thing she listed she took one step closer.
I may not be able to protect everyone, but I sure as hell try!
So don't you dare act like you know anything about me!

773219

File: 1400717445050.png (294.95 KB, 458x620, d2e1.PNG)

>>772887
>Monello keeps backing up…though she seems to calm down just a little bit as she does so.

"Thats exactly what proves ya don' get it! An' you don' know anythin' about me either! So stop actin' like you know everything…and jus' Leave Me Alone!"

>She's still angry and yelling though anyways.

773233

File: 1400718402012.jpg (29.91 KB, 156x156, 2.jpg)

>>773219
How can I whe- ….
>Taking in a deep breath, she let it out to calm herself.
You know what?
>Saya put a ring on her right hand and passed it over her belt.
Connect, Thank you

>Holding out her hand, a magic circle formed next to her.
I wanted to help you get stronger but fine, I get it.
You don't want help in doing anything, you just want to do it however you want regardless of what may happen to you.

773236

File: 1400718977560.png (338.79 KB, 589x617, nkj.PNG)

>>773233
>The little girl grumbles to herself as Saya says this…

"Its not like you were even helping me anyways…"

>Childish maybe, its true…but when it comes down to it, she is a child…and she's upset. Especially with that crushing defeat earlier still weighing upon her.

773243

File: 1400719487415.jpg (22.8 KB, 156x157, 16.jpg)

>>773236

>Closing her hand, the circle closed.
Mona, do you know who you would have fought next if you did win that match?
>Lifting up her other hand she placed it on her forehead.

773315

File: 1400725562746.jpg (8.06 KB, 189x267, images.jpg)

>>773243
>Huh? How could she know…its not like they announced it ahead of time.

>The answer of whom becomes pretty apparent soon after that though.


"…"

>She pulls the makeshift wooden blade from where it's held on her back, and rests it on her shoulder, before looking at Saya with a sharper gaze than she would have ever seen from the girl.


"So what? Or are you saying you were so desperate to fight me, that you hunted me down anyways? Even though I lost my fight, don't think I was going all out there like some idiota."

>The girl's irises start to look a bit strange…or more seem to turn an odd shade of yellow.


"So, ya gonna drop the nice gal act and come at me, already? I'd rather not miss my ride."

773324

File: 1400726403385.jpg (24.86 KB, 158x157, 25.jpg)

>>773315
>Saya gave Mona an increasingly flat look.
Mona calm down I'm not going to fight you, so don't bother.
If I was going to fight you it would be in training.

773354

File: 1400728522258.png (338.79 KB, 589x617, nkj.PNG)

>>773324
>Monello just stares.

"Why'dya mention it then? Were ya just rubbin' it in that you got into the next round? Sure sounds like you're pickin' a fight for sayin' ya ain't."

773356

File: 1400728902420.jpg (35.06 KB, 200x192, tumblr_mliiw08kVn1r97hnao8_250…)

>>773354
Because I want to ask you.
How do you think you would do against me in a fight?

773408

File: 1400731895596.jpg (57.37 KB, 420x262, aisaka taiga toradora 1920x120…)

>>773356
>She seems to be considering it….as if she's actually playing the fight out in her head.

"Well, you've got that super form but your strongest stuff is pretty slow. You show off too much too, so I've gotten a chance to see them, and I bet your ears are pretty sensitive too, so I could go for those first…."

>She pauses…seeming much calmer than before…almost eerily so.


"In a ring, it'd be a tough fight, it'd probably come down to me being quick enough to take you out before you could hit me with something big."

"…Out of the ring, without that thingy keeping people from dying…it'd probably be even easier cause I bet you wouldn't use most of 'em. Plus I don't gotta worry about about having a trump card for the worse rounds either, or fighting fair, either. I don't think you've got the guts ta win like that. Not with how ya talk."

773432

File: 1400733675057.jpg (20.97 KB, 160x156, 31.jpg)

>>773408
Mona look at who I fought in my fights.
The showing off if I did that was to set up stuff.
>Saya then leaned down and gave Mona an uncharacteristically cold look in the eyes.
Do not touch my ears.
And I wouldn't use anything big.

773447

File: 1400735615418.jpg (23.16 KB, 600x316, blogTaiga04.jpg)

>>773432
"Well, yeah, your opponent in the first round was really crazy too. But you did it in that first tournament too, even though a lot of those guys weren't that tough. You go for the big flashy stuff even early on, even if you don't have to."

>The small girl smirks back cheekily.


"Not when you could actually hurt someone anyways. At least not unless you can justify it as protecting people or once you start having too hard of a fight maybe. You just spelled out your weakpoint to me too, so course I'd go for it in a real fight."

>She pauses as if to let that set in.


"Stuff like that, and all those pretty sounding words you spout off without thinking, just show there's no way you'd understand. Sure you have a lotta power…but in the end, you're basically a bimba when it comes to stuff like this."

773453

File: 1400736681584.gif (185.77 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mqck04wzdy1s4qvrdo1_r1_…)

>>773447
You do remember there were rounds where I didn't transform right?
And it's because I know that I would need to use my power.
Now that I think about it, you've never actually seen me fight with out transforming have you Mona?
>At that question, she folded her arms.
You know what?
Why don't you fight me?
I won't use my magic at all.