And so, another case draws to a close.
We're holding off Case 5. Expect a Case DLC3 Announcement on this thread and/or 4chan when it's done!
Final Court Record Notes;
1. Five-Iron - Used to kill victim. Has Lyra's aura on it. It’s illogical to think Lyra was carrying around a golf club on a whim. Is not bent, therefore is not the murder weapon.
2. Electrical covering - Was unscrewed from the transformer, then re-screwed on again in order to hide the body. Has Lyra’s magic imprint. Is not bent, therefore cannot be the murder weapon.
3. Toothbrush - Found on the body. Contains traces of an unknown pony’s saliva, and three other unknown substances. The saliva belongs to Twinkleshine, apparently.
4. Corpses hair - Too badly damaged by electricity to get a full DNA match, but it is a 65% match to Colgate's DNA. Upon re-examination, it is revealed the body is not Colgate, but is instead a 100% match to Twinkleshine.
5. Autopsy Report - Victim died of Electrocution due to Lightning. Body was severely electrocuted. Time of death est. 6-7 PM.
Twinkleshine- The corpse found at the crime scene, originally believed to be Colgate. Died of a lightning strike.
Colgate ( Minuette ) - Originally the victim in this case. Currently, her location is unknown. Responsible for electrocuting Twinkleshine’s dead body.
Lyra Heartstrings - The accused. Obsessed with hands.
Phoenix Wright - The Defense attorney for this case. Overconfident.
Franziska von Karma - The Prosecution for this case. Whips anything that moves.
Judge - High Judge presiding over the current case.
Patrick Bateman - Court Bailiff. Has a strange interest in repeating numbers.
Ema Skye - The Prosecution’s first witness. Addicted to chocolate snackoos.
The Real Phoenix Wright - Phoenix Wright, who somehow turned into a clone and became a Prosecutor. The real science behind this is unknown.
Simon Blackquill - Another Prosecutor. Carries a bird named Taka around with him. Is great at breaking handcuffs and shackles, and glaring at people.
Mentok - Owner of the Kangaroo Court. Likes “mind-taking” people and stuff.
Derpy Hooves - The Defense’s first witness. A cute, cross eyed pony.
Prosecution argues Lyra could have done it all too easily with the help of magic. Plus, the two were seen fighting by witnesses, giving a motive for the murder (The motive being Lyra dodging dentistry bills.)
Defense claims there the body must have been hit by lightning as there was a storm above the area as the two were arguing. The Defense's witness also can confirm that Colgate tried to electrocute the dead body afterwards.
No Bias.Thanks to everyone who participated in this thread, and we hope you had fun!