I'm sure many of us have been speculating on just what will happen in season four, after a long interstice which has featured many staff changes. Some even say that this season will "make or break" continued interest in the show.
I have my own ideas about what I'd like to see this season. Below I've listed some hypothetical episodes which I feel we would do well to see (feel free to share your own!):"My Little Candidate"
- After being picked on by some bullies at school, Scootaloo decides to prove herself by running for mayor of Ponyville–but does a cutie mark lie in her future, or a jaded conscience?"The Manehattan Project"
- Shining Armor is kicked out of the Crystal Empire after he waffles an answer about his time spent with the disguised Queen Chrysalis. He goes to Manehattan to stay with his parents, and rubs elbows with Babs Seed, who offers to help him with his failing marriage…"Baby Snakes"
- The Cakes wind up with a gigantic stockpile of Big Beefaroni when Pinkie Pie protests that the Chef has altered the recipe from ordinary Beefaroni (besides just making them "big"); meanwhile, Sweetie Belle doesn't know what to do when she finds a dead snake in her room."Elements of Harmony Unlimited"
- With Twilight having recently ascended to alicorn status, Rainbow Dash motions to expand the Elements of Harmony to make them "more powerful than ever". Each of the Elements have their own suggestions for who to induct (including Babs Seed, Gilda and Discord), but the girls soon learn that six heads are better than twenty-two…"Everybody Dupes"
- When Rarity swallows her house key at a picnic at Sweet Apple Acres, she inadvertently offends Applejack by refusing to use her outhouses. She must reconcile quickly, however, when the shade of King Sombra returns to menace the unfortunate citizens of the Crystal Empire. Can Rarity swallow her pride and admit the truth in front of her friends and terrified dignitaries, in time to save the crystal ponies?"One Froggy Evening"
- Spike and Shining Armor stumble across a tap-dancing frog when traipsing through Froggy Bottom Bog, and become certain that such a curiosity is what is needed to restore Shining to Cadence's good graces. The frog's stop-and-go antics make him more trouble than he's worth, however, and land Spike in the 'frog' house wit