VoD for those of you who missed it!
Well, that went pretty well. Need to spend our time more efficiently, but that was expected.http://www.justin.tv/soundslikeponiesls/b/449758283
Introductions start at 3:10, and if you want to just skip right to the content, that starts at 6:21. Here's the outline of what the stream covered:
* Personal intros/credentials
* Your mindset (fanfic writing vs. "real writing, brutal honesty)
* Creating an appealing story
* Outlining (notebooks, research, structure, shape, ending)
* Cliches and tropes
* Editing tips/procedures ("there are multiple right answers")
* How to deal with constructive/destructive criticism–mindset & dealing with toxic critics
* Featured on Fimfic/EqD: How & What it Means (release timing)
* How to improve
* Open Q&A
We're open to any suggestions on what can be improved. (I'm a bit ditzy during the first 5 minutes or so, the music was making it hard to think, until I got used to it.)
This post was edited by its author on .