File: 1374015240793.png (263.06 KB, 596x282)
!!Bloom ## Mod No.6826
Rules and Etiquette
Welcome to /fic/, the board for pony fanfiction and all things related to it! If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to drop by the #fic IRC.
- Threads and posts should pertain to written fiction.
- Threads should not be redundant.
- For example, don’t make a new thread for requesting a review (which could be posted in a review thread, see >>6827) or recommending/requesting a story (which could be posted in the Recommendation/Request General, >>0079).
- If you request a review of the same story from multiple people, let each of them know you have done so.
Note: All site-wide rules still apply.
- Be polite. “You’re an idiot. Twilight Sparkle would never hurt Spike,” can be revised to, “Twilight Sparkle would never hurt Spike.”
- Before posting, think about whether or not what you’re about to say really adds anything to the conversation.
- Stories are customarily accompanied by a title, a description, tags, and a link to the story in question (where applicable).
- If someone thinks your story isn’t great, they might let you know. That might hurt your feelings, but that’s a risk you take when you open your work to feedback. Part of learning to write well is learning to take criticism.