It's that time of year again, gents. The first and second times were a couple of the biggest failures to happen on /fic/, but you know what they say–third time's the charm. The rules are as follows:
1. Each player signs up whenever; players will go in order of sign up. Player 1 gets to choose how it starts
, but not where it goes.
2. Each player writes one page, which should be around four to six hundred words. Should the page break come mid-sentence, so be it. The next player will pick up where you left off.
3. No messing with fonts and sizes, and don't break established formatting.
4. Nothing should break MLPChan rules. That should go without saying.
5. Player slots are first-come-first-serve except for player slot 1, which if contested, will be determined by a die roll.
6. No bitching about what someone's already written. This is a game, and no one likes that guy
who bitches about shit. We all know this is going to end poorly one way or another, so if it's going to crash and burn, it's going to do so spectacularly
7. Have fun.
7a, subsection 5, paragraph 2: Rules one through five are malleable.https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q124xcnwxciKnb7OXwFZsTjrvUeBj3QaiQ78j3GtXPY/edit
This post was edited by a moderator on .