#Gallery/Shamefur Dump of Mediocre Drawings #Accepting Requests #Accepting Trades
My name is EMF Scootaloo. I'm another one of those /oat/ immigrants. Small world!
I draw stuff sometimes. Not very often, mind you, and it depends on how much I can motivate myself, but I do. I draw my stuff on paper and usually don't edit it unless it's on the page it was drawn on. I don't usually do colour. I'll post all the drawings I do from now on here. You could've probably guessed all this.
Now the important stuff. I've set myself as accepting requests and trades because I am. But there are
a few rules, and I'll explain them here.
- For now, only one pony per picture. Cue half of the people who would want to request things leaving. Sorry, but I really don't think I'm good with more than one pony!
- I'd kinda prefer to draw side views, front/back views or views like the picture I've put in this OP, but anything goes.
- I'll do backgrounds, but please keep them simple (cue another quarter of potential requesters leaving). I'm not used to them.
- I'll only draw ponies for now. That means no griffons, dragons, manticores etc. Parasprites are allowed, if only because they're pathetically easy.
- A pony reference is required unless the pony is canon; pose references are optional but much appreciated.
- Be prepared to wait a while, not because I'm trying to make everything 100% perfect, but because I'm bad at motivating myself.
- I usually just draw things with pencil on paper, but I can try to colour things (badly) upon request.
Okay, I'm suitably prepared for the stampede of 1 requester I'm probably going to get over the course of this thread. Ask away.
P.S: I have a Tumblr account which can be found at http://emfscootsie.tumblr.com/
. Older drawings can be found there as well as depressive little moans. I don't have any in-character blogs as of the time this thread goes up.